“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#99067 Jun 11, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>He looks like an light skin Indian!
You half wit, he's not a light skin Indian. His name is Ben Bernake and he is a white Jew.

See, you always think you know it all, but when push comes to shove, the truth reveals thst you KNOW NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

That guy was once one of the most important people of the entire planets monetsry system!!!

Yeah, you'll come back claiming you were aware of him sll the while. Save it for yourself and just sit you @ss down and shut the phuck up!!!!!!!!!!
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#99068 Jun 11, 2014
The immigration of Eastern Eroupeans, Turks and Russians into what today is known as Israel had nothing to do with the Most High God. Everything to do with the Author James Bafour and Baron Rosthchild.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declarat...

During the first meeting between Chaim Weizmann and Balfour in 1906, Balfour asked what Weizmann's objections were to the idea of a Jewish homeland in Uganda,(the Uganda Protectorate in East Africa in the British Uganda Programme), rather than in Palestine. According to Weizmann's memoir, the conversation went as follows:

"Mr. Balfour, supposing I was to offer you Paris instead of London, would you take it?" He sat up, looked at me, and answered: "But Dr. Weizmann, we have London." "That is true," I said, "but we had Jerusalem when London was a marsh." He ... said two things which I remember vividly. The first was: "Are there many Jews who think like you?" I answered: "I believe I speak the mind of millions of Jews whom you will never see and who cannot speak for themselves." ... To this he said: "If that is so you will one day be a force."[7]

Two months after Britain's declaration of war on the Ottoman Empire in November 1914, Zionist British cabinet member Herbert Samuel circulated a memorandum entitled The Future of Palestine to his cabinet colleagues. The memorandum stated that "I am assured that the solution of the problem of Palestine which would be much the most welcome to the leaders and supporters of the Zionist movement throughout the world would be the annexation of the country to the British Empire".

***So wehave leaders willing to consider any country as the Jewish homeland. Uganda, Paris, London, u name it, lol This is not to offend anyone but this truth cant be denied. Its like they were standing in front of a world map with darts, lol. I thought it was about RETURNING exilled people to their homelands?***
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Toronto, Canada

#99069 Jun 11, 2014
Lol , I am not upset or mad and actually curious as to why a person can not post without commenting on a post by someone else , whether it is about Mohammad, Jinns or Star Trek???? Just curious., is that a control thing , trying to determine what rights others have in regards to posting whatever or is it injest, I am just asking on a lighter nite , if I may, and I am honestly not trying to upset anyone, I just thought it was kind of interesting?????
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Toronto, Canada

#99070 Jun 11, 2014
Lol , I guess it is time to retract that last post if I can , my bad, it is time to be humble and remember that it was mist likely not directed at me . I will take one from Johns on Top Of it as well and say that A brother has to be careful , meaning myself, hope that is humble enough and I can safely say , my bad , a brother meaning. Me , was tripping??? I will blame it on a lack of sleep and that post made me go wow, you are Talking about yourself !!!! As the Bible states , that was my responsibility first and for most ??? Whew , this slice of humble pie is a trip!!
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Toronto, Canada

#99071 Jun 11, 2014
Sorry on my previous post, a brother was tripping and forgot to take his medicine, lol, my bad! A direct cause of a lack of oxygen to the brain cells!!! Man , that's a humble piece of pie that is hard to swallow, just kidding, have to represent when you are wrong as well, talking about myself of course????

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#99074 Jun 11, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ikqbP81gFesXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Enough of the back in forth with irrelevant posts about Jinns and Muhammad, lol. Arguments as such have no benefit to us in the diaspora. Cut it out! I came across this interesting documentary trailer dealing with the geoagraphy of the land of Israel and its people in antiquity.
Enjoy!
I'm finna watch em now. Aye on another note in your studies have you notice the underplay of Phoenecia? Are their any mane figures mentioned of Phoenecia or a Royal Kingdom? I've notice that they are Legendary sailors but no mention on them or spotlight on them? Why?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#99076 Jun 11, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You half wit, he's not a light skin Indian. His name is Ben Bernake and he is a white Jew.
See, you always think you know it all, but when push comes to shove, the truth reveals thst you KNOW NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
That guy was once one of the most important people of the entire planets monetsry system!!!
Yeah, you'll come back claiming you were aware of him sll the while. Save it for yourself and just sit you @ss down and shut the phuck up!!!!!!!!!!
You Ph*ck up. Some Ashkenazi Jews have a dark skin. So what????
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#99077 Jun 11, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
The immigration of Eastern Eroupeans, Turks and Russians into what today is known as Israel had nothing to do with the Most High God. Everything to do with the Author James Bafour and Baron Rosthchild.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declarat...
During the first meeting between Chaim Weizmann and Balfour in 1906, Balfour asked what Weizmann's objections were to the idea of a Jewish homeland in Uganda,(the Uganda Protectorate in East Africa in the British Uganda Programme), rather than in Palestine. According to Weizmann's memoir, the conversation went as follows:
"Mr. Balfour, supposing I was to offer you Paris instead of London, would you take it?" He sat up, looked at me, and answered: "But Dr. Weizmann, we have London." "That is true," I said, "but we had Jerusalem when London was a marsh." He ... said two things which I remember vividly. The first was: "Are there many Jews who think like you?" I answered: "I believe I speak the mind of millions of Jews whom you will never see and who cannot speak for themselves." ... To this he said: "If that is so you will one day be a force."[7]
Two months after Britain's declaration of war on the Ottoman Empire in November 1914, Zionist British cabinet member Herbert Samuel circulated a memorandum entitled The Future of Palestine to his cabinet colleagues. The memorandum stated that "I am assured that the solution of the problem of Palestine which would be much the most welcome to the leaders and supporters of the Zionist movement throughout the world would be the annexation of the country to the British Empire".
***So wehave leaders willing to consider any country as the Jewish homeland. Uganda, Paris, London, u name it, lol This is not to offend anyone but this truth cant be denied. Its like they were standing in front of a world map with darts, lol. I thought it was about RETURNING exilled people to their homelands?***
The Jews are in their RIGHTFUL HOME of Israel as prophesied in the BIBLE! Israel is once more in Jewish hands after being taken away from them by the Muslims! Why is it okay for Muslims to steal Israel but it isnt alright for the Jews to take back their rightful home????Jerusalem was built by the ancestors of the Jews and rightfully belongs to them.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#99078 Jun 11, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday it was 2000 years ago. Haha! I see u changed that timeline quick after I exposed it!
Iv always said over 3000 years because the Samaritans say they have lived in Israel for over 3000 years!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#99079 Jun 11, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , you are a confused student of the real ways of Life????? I am a descendant of the Ones known as the ESSENES/ YAHOODEE??? The Sons of Light, you are one that does not listen very well?? There has never been any hate of any kind ever residing in my heart!!! I have always been the humble , exception to the rule?????
Poor old man living in a dream!
7New Earth7

Europe

#99080 Jun 12, 2014
Ben has run away!!!!!! Lol! Joel 3 says "and Greeks roll up!!!!! Lol!!!!!!! Hahhahahhahahah ben lives to say "and Greeks roll up!!!!! Lol!!!!! Is it ganha that Greeks roll up????? Lmao!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#99081 Jun 12, 2014
Typo: ben *loves to say.....
7New Earth7

Europe

#99082 Jun 12, 2014
Is it *ganja the Greek roll up????
7New Earth7

Europe

#99083 Jun 12, 2014
Joel 3:6 You sold the people of Judah and
Jerusalem to the Greeks, that you might send them far from their homeland.
7New Earth7

Europe

#99084 Jun 12, 2014
See ben talking about how Greeks roll up ganja weed:
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>i know he was a sepharvaim whom lived in our land, where he was born in it is CLUE, but yes he kicked it mostly in Samaria,an hung out with scythians, ok, far as was hebrews in land, Read Prophets saying before Greeks roll up, did the returns do well? to had not caused the Greeks to pull up ?i can show 98 years before Greeks came how we brung blind sheeps to temple,, i can really show the Athenians there 400bc, i just put them with rest of Greeks, whom had a fo sure presences in our land in 332bc, ok why would CREATOR let evil freaky Greeks make it to Egypt?an take our land over? because the returns messed up an was chased as far as Egypt as all nations chased us as far as Egypt from Assyrians to Babylonians to Persians to Greeks, it a pattern, that was never broken, even the sepharvaim would run that way when Romans pushed some of them out into they empire m read BOOK OF MALACHI an Haggai the book of Malachi was written 98 years before Greek took Egypt over, hebrew wouldnt have lived with all them peoples when africas freedom was next door, ok curses awaited the whole Hebrew nation, an we was all in Africa,
7New Earth7

Europe

#99085 Jun 12, 2014
Ben I roll up: www.google.com/m...
A CHILD OF AHAYA

France

#99086 Jun 12, 2014
Abayudaya, lol , notice how they were Hebrew/Jews and have been following the Laws given to us by Moses from The Most High from Ancient Times???? Read and find out how Proselyte Jewish Trader comes along and talks them out of following the Teachings of Christ and he even divorces his wife??? That verifies the fact of why Yashaya stated that there are those that say they are Jews and are not the Jews???? By the way , that was a superb piece by SC, don't let her know I gave her a compliment , it might ruin my image???

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#99087 Jun 12, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You Ph*ck up. Some Ashkenazi Jews have a dark skin. So what????
3 Then He said to Abram:“Know certainly that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and will serve them, and they will afflict them four hundred years. 1"

Yeah, after mixing/intermarriage with E1B1A MALES OR L0-L6 FEMALES!!!

SHOW ME WHER IT'S WRITTEN WHERE ASHKENAZI S WENT THROUGH THIS???

3 Then He said to Abram:“Know certainly that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and will serve them, and they will afflict them four hundred years. 1

In fac, SHOW ME WHERE ATE ASHKENASI DDESCENDANTS...WHILE YOU'RE. AT IT??????????"

"

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#99088 Jun 12, 2014
THESE WASNT HEBREW's but a sepharviam"130 - 76 BC "Alexander Jannaeus (Jonathan)...in the course of his long reign (130-76 B.C.), he realized the almost complete unification of the Holy Land for the first time since King David, an achievement for which he had to battle practically without interruption. In a series of expeditions directed north-west, north-east, south-west and south-east, the Jewish State was extended to encompass the Carmel and its coast,, the Jordan Valley up to the sources at Dan and Paneas, and nearly the whole of the Transjordan mountains, excepting Rabbath-ammon. In order to extinguish Nabataean economic competition, Jannaeus occupied the eastern banks of the Dead Sea, making it a domestic -- and very valuable -- lake of Judaea; he took Gaza and the lands as far as the River of Egypt (Wadi el-Arish)." YOU SEE THEIR HISTORY? them was jews doing that time. real hebrews only exdus from africa all the way up to 515 b,c all real HEBREWS was in AFRICA it couldnt have been a few stragglers hanging behind they hated foreigners , the real Hebrews was in west-south-central africa, getting away from them other peoples! thats why we was in west africa hanging on the coast for dear life! enemy was moving from east to west!76 - 64 BC "After the death of Jannaeus in 76 his widow Alexandra reigned until 67 when her two sons fought each other until the Romans under Pompey intervened." them wasnt our peoples but sepharviams 63 - 37 BC "Under the reign of the Hasmoneans the Jewish state was largely composed of Jews. But in 63 B.C. when Pompey came to Jerusalem he began to reverse this process. He allowed the Jews to rule the south and Galilee, but non-Jews ruled the rest of the kingdom...Julius Caesar was Pompey's rival, and when Pompey was killed in 48 B.C. Caesar prepared new territorial arrangements. He left Antipater, an Idumean, as administrator of the Jewish state...But Caesar's new arrangements did not last for long. He was assassinated on the Ides of March 44 B.C...In Rome the Senate proclaimed Herod King of Judea, an when it say Jews it mean SEPHARVIAMs, the Romans ran them out the land an they went to Spain an started Jewish clicks they went to east Europe an Asia an started Jewish community, non of them Hebrews, 37 BC -
70 "Herod was confirmed by the Roman Senate as king of Judah in 37 B.C. and reigned until his death in 4 B.C. Nominally independent, Judah was actually in bondage to Rome, and the land was formally annexed in 6 B.C. as part of the province of Syria Palestina. Rome did, however, grant the Jews religious autonomy and some judicial and legislative rights through the Sanhedrin. The Sanhedrin, which traces its origins to a council of elders established under Persian rule (333 B.C. to 165 B.C.) was the highest Jewish legal and religious body under Rome." All non Hebrews,"Of all the multitudinous peoples who constituted the Roman world, the sepharvaim Jews were undoubtedly the most difficult for the Romans to govern. Herod they had outbreaks against his authority with bloody fury...After Herod the sepharvaim Judeans continued restive under Roman rule.
In A.D. 67 Vespasian, future emperor, moved against them from Syria at the head of 50,000 troops and dealt them telling blows. His son Titus carried on the operations against Jerusalem, which after a few month's siege was starved to surrender (A.D. 70). The Judean capital was razed and thousands of its inhabitants were slaughtered." them was SEPHARVIMS they did that to maybe a few dark hebrews , most likly not! being that we was long gone already like BIBLE say! WAKE UP PEOPLES,

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#99089 Jun 12, 2014
The Saite period;we gone see did the Hebrews come back home,Psammetichus I (664–610 BC) was appointed by Assurbanipal to govern Egypt. we would most definitely come home being that Ephraim an Manasseh was Hebrew Egyptians peoples an if they took them tribes like the jews say, then they would come home, Jeroboam was down with the Egyptians an had its religion in the whole northern kingdom so they would come home when Assyria an Hebrews an African Egyptians hooked up, Psammetichus (also known as Psamtik). Under Psammetichus's son, Necho II (610–595 BC), Egypt's major foreign opponent was Babylon,AN the Babylonians killed the Assyrians, we came home whiles Babylon was at Assyria that was just before Babylon took over the Land an burn temple down ok they scribes already placed there in our land them sepharvaims,they was there when the Persians cut our peoples loose!check it out!Ezra 4:9Then wrote Rehum the chancellor, and Shimshai the scribe, and the rest of their companions; the Dinaites, the Apharsathchites, the Tarpelites, the Apharsites, the Archevites, the Babylonians, the Susanchites, the Dehavites, and the Elamites, Asnapper WAS A person who transplanted the mixed multitude of tribes from Babylon to Samaria
after the fall of israel,Necho II saw to it that the succeeding king of Judah, Eliakim (who was renamed Jehoiakim), was allied with him (2 Kings 23:29–35). Necho II's son, Psammetichus II (595–589 BC), was most noted for his invasion of Nubia in his third regnal year (593 BC)Apries (589–570 BC) also opposed the Chaldeans from Babylon and allied himself with Zedekiah of Judah. Unable to control his army, Apries lost his life when his mercenary troops turned on him and elected a successor, Amasis (570–526 BC), probably the same capable Egyptian general who had defeated the Nubians twenty-three years earlier and burned their king.11 Amasis was able to repel the Babylonians and secure the Egyptian borders. His short-lived successor, Psammetichus III, died trying to hold off the Persian invasion under Cambyses in 525 BC.The kingdom of Judah during the late seventh century shared much in common with her superpower neighbor Egypt to the south in culture the WHOLE NORTHERN KINGDOM was doing a African Egyptian religion ,Judah allied herself with Egypt and, lacking the other country's natural defenses and military assistance, succumbed to the Babylonian onslaught. The natural defense afforded by the extensive high deserts to either side of the Nile was just where the hebrews took off to then we dipped to central an west Africa, africa Egypt's use of a continuous water source from the Nile would make hebrews head from home to where water was Although many of the demographic features of Saite Egyptian society might be shared with preexilic Judahite society, care should be exercised in concluding that anything that was true of Saite Egypt was necessarily true of Judah.At the beginning of the Saite period in 664, the Egyptians and the Hebrews were allies with a similar point of view; survival of our way of LIFE an we all ran in africa to get away ok returns would run that way an we would all be removed to curses because we was up off protected lands, we was out there, fixing to get, what we have now a blotted out heritage

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WAKE UP BLACK PEOPLE, thou art SPECIAL! 3 min Beautiful Sunrise 21 2
Five reason why being Black sucks (May '13) 7 min Rosewanda 110
All women prefer white men 7 min Mick 2,582
How Did America Become Earth's Laughing Stock? 11 min Big Knob 46
there is an sociopath in forum laqueefa blackso... 17 min chotlate queen 3
How white People Came To BE... The True Story! 19 min Beautiful Sunrise 21 1
Black People, Do You Dip Tobacco? (Nov '09) 20 min chotlate queen 30
Who put the Chinese in black communities? 53 min coretta 26
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 57 min coretta 52
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 1 hr iamcuriousnow 1,323