Hebrew Israelite
Abeed

France

#99165 Jun 13, 2014
Lots of interesting stuff in here. What are your thoughts on A.M.E.churches?

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#99166 Jun 13, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about Y haplos idiot dummy, lol. Since when weire black male slaves able to mate with non "black" women in arabia and start families? That would be equivalent to finding high levels of Y haplo e1b1a among southern whites and attribute it to black male slaves of the south. That type of behavior was a death sentence. Im not sure you even understand what ur saying most of the time. Lol. Do you understand that the Y haplo is unchanged marker from the very beginning? Most male slaves in arabia were killed or castrated. With that said, the E1b1a found must have been established at a time before the trans saharan trade. So attributing e1b1a to slavery in arabia is ignorant and damn near impossible.
EXACTLY BRO!!!

I've far to many ways to show how these clowns have circumvented the TRUTH, in favor of making themselves (FAKEASSED) SUPPOSEDLY INTO OUR ANCESTORS.
BUT AS SOON AS I COME DROPPING TRUTHS WITH THIS RESOUNDING VOICE. UOU ALREADY KNOW THEIR TACTICS...NEEDI SY MORE???
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Toronto, Canada

#99167 Jun 13, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like I said you slithering serpent trying to slither your way out of the truth playing the so-called slave card... Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... You stupid surfing!!!
Go pick up a Torah and read Genesis chapter 10 SEE WHO Noah's grandson CANAAN was. THIS ISN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN GOING ON WIKI AND ALTER...LOL!!!!!!!!!!
You SERPENTS ARE ALWAYS USING THAT SLAVE SH!T IN ORDER TO NOT FACE THE FACT...THAT YOU EMERGED LATE AND LAST!!! Then YOU STOLE WHAT BELONGED TO US AND THE WORLD...LYI.G DENIALIST...JUST CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH...LOL!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
Lol, so true!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#99168 Jun 13, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about Y haplos idiot dummy, lol. Since when were black male slaves able to mate with non "black" women in arabia and start families? That would be equivalent to finding high levels of Y haplo e1b1a among southern whites and attribute it to black male slaves of the south. That type of behavior was a death sentence. Im not sure you even understand what ur saying most of the time. Lol. Do you understand that the Y haplo is unchanged marker from the very beginning? Most male slaves in arabia were killed or castrated. With that said, the E1b1a found must have been established at a time before the trans saharan trade. So attributing e1b1a to slavery in arabia is ignorant and damn near impossible.
African Americans carry overwhelmingly Haplogroup E1b1a and they sure as hell never slept with white women during slavery. Haplogroup E1b1a is NOT indigenous to Saudi Arabia. And at 14%, it doesnt mean they are closely related to Africans! They carry overwhelmingly Haplogroup J1 with a little bit of J2. I think they probably had so many slaves that there were plenty of women for everyone!
Abeed

France

#99169 Jun 13, 2014
As long as you believe in God.
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Toronto, Canada

#99170 Jun 13, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about Y haplos idiot dummy, lol. Since when were black male slaves able to mate with non "black" women in arabia and start families? That would be equivalent to finding high levels of Y haplo e1b1a among southern whites and attribute it to black male slaves of the south. That type of behavior was a death sentence. Im not sure you even understand what ur saying most of the time. Lol. Do you understand that the Y haplo is unchanged marker from the very beginning? Most male slaves in arabia were killed or castrated. With that said, the E1b1a found must have been established at a time before the trans saharan trade. So attributing e1b1a to slavery in arabia is ignorant and damn near impossible.
Lol , go easy on Loki , The Deceiver , he is obviously , very confused right now, or is that as usual ...
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Toronto, Canada

#99171 Jun 13, 2014
Abeed wrote:
Lol , is that a true believer , a person that talks about Yashaya in such a disrespectful and disparaging way???? Have you ever heard it done that way??? There are those that may not believe he is the Messiah , but to the extant of this minion of Satan, In my humble opinion, the only other group that I know of , was the Greek/Hellenized Jews and we know what Yashaya stated about them, The Synagogue of Satan, so if my understanding is correct, this minion can and is bunched in with them????
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#99172 Jun 13, 2014
DNA OF THE MIDDLE EAST showing they are NOT related to Africans:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_by_po...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#99173 Jun 13, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , is that a true believer , a person that talks about Yashaya in such a disrespectful and disparaging way???? Have you ever heard it done that way??? There are those that may not believe he is the Messiah , but to the extant of this minion of Satan, In my humble opinion, the only other group that I know of , was the Greek/Hellenized Jews and we know what Yashaya stated about them, The Synagogue of Satan, so if my understanding is correct, this minion can and is bunched in with them????
Yore just jealous of Jews because they dont accept you!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#99174 Jun 13, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>African Americans carry overwhelmingly Haplogroup E1b1a and they sure as hell never slept with white women during slavery. Haplogroup E1b1a is NOT indigenous to Saudi Arabia. And at 14%, it doesnt mean they are closely related to Africans! They carry overwhelmingly Haplogroup J1 with a little bit of J2. I think they probably had so many slaves that there were plenty of women for everyone!

U dont understand whats being said and I aint got the time..
Good day
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Toronto, Canada

#99175 Jun 13, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Yore just jealous of Jews because they dont accept you!
A CHILD OF AHAYA | 3 hrs ago
Punchojr wrote:
PROOF TROLLS TRYNA BLINDSIDE THE TRUTH!
Israel: Government pays students to fight internet battles
http://m.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhe ...
Lol, we now know why Loki , The Deceiver is working so hard, poor AE??? How much are you paid by the Hour????
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#99176 Jun 13, 2014
Y and MTDNA is not a reflection of overall ancestry or in other words autosomal dna. They account for about 1% of your total ancestry. However it still remains a important aspect. Because they never change it allows us to see where it began. The 14% in saudis is not overall ancestry its saying that 14% of Saudis have african Y dna markers. This could easily be translanted into MILLIONS of Saudis. So please save the eroupean explanations of e1b1a into arabia to the trans saharan slave trade. Males into arabia viab slave trade was non existent. They were killed or castrated. It was a majority african women in which if they had children the kids haplo would reflect their fathers fathers fathers y dna. The fact is there isnt any time in antiquity that e1b1a wasnt in Arabia, Nile Valley, or The Sahara. Just accept it, its really not that big of a deal to be arguing day after day about.
Abeed

France

#99177 Jun 13, 2014
Your links do not work.
Alala

London, UK

#99178 Jun 13, 2014
Abeed wrote:
Awww
Alala

London, UK

#99179 Jun 13, 2014
Well when we are together, he’s SO there, and he’s SO present, and then… he disappears for 2 weeks, and doesn’t answer any of my text messages, and I feel as though I invented him you know.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#99180 Jun 13, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
Y and MTDNA is not a reflection of overall ancestry or in other words autosomal dna. They account for about 1% of your total ancestry. However it still remains a important aspect. Because they never change it allows us to see where it began. The 14% in saudis is not overall ancestry its saying that 14% of Saudis have african Y dna markers. This could easily be translanted into MILLIONS of Saudis. So please save the eroupean explanations of e1b1a into arabia to the trans saharan slave trade. Males into arabia viab slave trade was non existent. They were killed or castrated. It was a majority african women in which if they had children the kids haplo would reflect their fathers fathers fathers y dna. The fact is there isnt any time in antiquity that e1b1a wasnt in Arabia, Nile Valley, or The Sahara. Just accept it, its really not that big of a deal to be arguing day after day about.
Oh please did American slave masters kill all their male slaves????Why do the vast majority of AA carry E1b1a???? Slaves were paid for. They were NOT free. A slave master would not have killed his male slaves! Arabia only abolished slavery this century but their are still black slaves in Arabia!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#99181 Jun 13, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> A CHILD OF AHAYA | 3 hrs ago
Punchojr wrote:
Israel: Government pays students to fight internet battles
Lol, we now know why Loki , The Deceiver is working so hard, poor AE??? How much are you paid by the Hour????
AFRONAZIS always the that ancient Africans that came out of Africa looked just like them LOL Um....NOPE
www.arc-team-open-research.blogspot.com/2013/...
Last man standing the very modern man CROMAGNON the direct ancestor of modern Middle Eastern and European people!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#99182 Jun 13, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> A CHILD OF AHAYA | 3 hrs ago
Punchojr wrote:
Israel: Government pays students to fight internet battlesu
They disable your link...
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#99183 Jun 13, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please did American slave masters kill all their male slaves????Why do the vast majority of AA carry E1b1a???? Slaves were paid for. They were NOT free. A slave master would not have killed his male slaves! Arabia only abolished slavery this century but their are still black slaves in Arabia!
This has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted. What the hell are u talking about?
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Toronto, Canada

#99184 Jun 13, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
They disable your link...
Lol , you have got to be kidding????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 3 min Oh No You Di-nt 55
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Notliz 1,406,477
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 8 min bluestreak returns 3,556
Dear White People 9 min bluestreak returns 306
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 9 min Dan Snow 345
Do you monkeys still have your tails in the air 9 min u Make Me Laugh 18
Why do chimps always look like they're smiling? 11 min Even Chimps Know 1
remember when all the liberals mocked and laugh... 1 hr ugly monkeys 10
More from around the web