Location hidden

#98531 Jun 5, 2014
Forgive my fatst pace typos:intermarried

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#98532 Jun 5, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYAH wrote:
In a White House Memo on Biafra January 28, 1969 to President Nixon by Secretary of State ,Henry Kissinger submitted, among other things :
"Igbos are wandering Jews of West Africa - gifted , aggressive , westernized , and at best , envied and resented , but mostly despised by their neighbors in the Federation "
Source : U.S Foreign Relations Documents Volume 5 , 1969-
Great POST!!!
The more you know

Minneapolis, MN

#98533 Jun 5, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
You don't have to reply for every thrush posts. Sub-standard posts shall not take a bit of your precious time. Just ignore it and move on!
That is exactly what you should do. Ignore me and continue begging to be excepted as jew because that will automaticaly transfer you to spiderman and you will be kissing this world upside down in no time. Lol

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#98534 Jun 5, 2014
The more you know wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not hating on omatic people. Amhara and tigre do not relate to the ENTIRE ETHIOPIA LET ALONE OMATICS. YOU DONT LIVE WITH US.
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT MY DADY LOOKED LIKE.
YOU DONT KNOW THAT MY PEOPLE -- ALL -ALL OF THEM ARE DEAD. GOT IT. ALL OF THEM ARE DEAD. 5 % SERVIVES IMPERFECTLY.
THEY SINGLED OUT MY PEOPLE FROM 100 TRIBES AND MURDERED THEM BY STARVATION AND WAR FOR 100 YEARS. BY CONVINCING THE GLIMMER KIND YOU ARE THE ETHIOPIAN EMPIRE .
All my people are dead. I am traped with confused intermixed monkies like glimmer who dont know sht about my history.
Dude when is the last time you even visited Ethiopia??? You're sitting up there and the great white north of the United States!!!

Amarahs and Tigre don't even get along for the most part. That's the reason everyone has their own provinces...and you already know this!!!

You people aren't dead...their just dispersed. And thereby a heck of a lot more of them tan 5%!!!

You need to check the DNA ON EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU MAKE SUCH A BLANKET STATEMENT. YOUR PEOPLE ARE THOSE..,MANY YOU REFUSE TO ACCESS, BECAUSE OF STUPID ATTITUDES TOWARD, COLOR, PHENOTYPE/ MORPHOLOGY, TRIBES AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF BS!!! They were NOT WLL WIPED OUT AS YOU CLAM...THAT'S BS!!! They A R E THERE...YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT OR YOU REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH!!!
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogro...

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#98535 Jun 5, 2014
The more you know wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly what you should do. Ignore me and continue begging to be excepted as jew because that will automaticaly transfer you to spiderman and you will be kissing this world upside down in no time. Lol
you can't even answer mines!!!!!!!
The more you know

Minneapolis, MN

#98536 Jun 5, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>oromo originated the word orthodoxy globally. The melcizedek order was oromo black and global including oromo in west africa and south, ie family ties with the name medebay. E1b1a and b. They all including west Africans intermsrried with solomonic dynasty!
They did not originate the word orthodoxy. The sentence alone dont even make sense. They dont even have the vocabulary orthodoxy. There is no such a thing as melckzid order. They dont even have those two words in there vocabulary. They had never had no monarchy of anykind whats so ever. They are not christians, or jews, or muslims. Convert dont count. They are pagans. There is a tree in there flag. Why do u think?

Amhara and tigre dont relate to them. We met 400 years ago, and the story aint
prety.. Abyssinians have extensive mixation with HADIA. NOT OROMO.

TODAY EVERY ONE IS MIXED. Because we lived for 100 years as one nation. War. Population displacement will produce confused like glimmer.

MINILIK, QUEEN MAKEDA, THE SOLOMONIC DYNASTY, LALIBELA, ALL ARE -THE AXUMITE DYNASTY. ALL BELONG TO ONE TRIBE. JUST ONE. We dont call it solomonic, we call it the axumite dynasty and Miniliknized dynasty = axumite dynasty.

Location hidden

#98537 Jun 5, 2014
The more you know wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not hating on omatic people. Amhara and tigre do not relate to the ENTIRE ETHIOPIA LET ALONE OMATICS. YOU DONT LIVE WITH US.
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT MY DADY LOOKED LIKE.
YOU DONT KNOW THAT MY PEOPLE -- ALL -ALL OF THEM ARE DEAD. GOT IT. ALL OF THEM ARE DEAD. 5 % SERVIVES IMPERFECTLY.
THEY SINGLED OUT MY PEOPLE FROM 100 TRIBES AND MURDERED THEM BY STARVATION AND WAR FOR 100 YEARS. BY CONVINCING THE GLIMMER KIND YOU ARE THE ETHIOPIAN EMPIRE .
All my people are dead. I am traped with confused intermixed monkies like glimmer who dont know sht about my history.
You WANT TO TALK ABOUT PEOPLE BEING MURDERED??? How ABOUT ANUAK AND MAALE PEOPLE'S BEING WIPED OUT BY THE HUNDREDS OO THOUSANDS AND EVEN MILLIONS. AT A TIME, BECAUSE THE CARRY "E1B1A HAPLOTYPES..HUH?????????? "

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#98538 Jun 5, 2014
The Reason White Scholars Lie On History

For some time now I have been researching why the mass populous does not know or even understand TRUE history. The "White Supremacy" philosophy and practice of today's educational system has been achieved by injecting massive amounts of private funds by foundations under the influence, and sometimes control, of The Order... In fact, the history of the implementation of "White Supremacy" "Evolution" doctrines is also the history of the larger foundations, i.e. Ford, Carnegie, Rockefeller, Peabody, Sloan, Slater, and Twentieth Century.

I want to briefly trace the influence of Johann Friedrich Herbart, Friedrich Schiller,Johann Fitche and Johann Goethe. According to these men education had to be presented in a scientifically correct manner, and the chief purpose of education is to prepare the child to live properly in the social order of which he is an integral part.

What is interesting about these names is that they are either known members of the Illuminati or reputed to be close to the Illuminati Order.

The significance for this study is that the methods and doctrines used today that support "White Supremacy" and "Evolution" doctrines parallel those of The Order. In fact, infiltration of the Illuminati into our schools and universities and media is known... So far as education is concerned, the Illuminati objective was as follows:

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion Protocol 2 paragraph 3

Quote - DESTRUCTIVE EDUCATION

3. Do not suppose for a moment that these statements are empty words: think carefully of the successes we arranged for Darwinism, Marxism, Nietzsche-ism. To us Jews, at any rate, it should be plain to see what a disintegrating importance these directives have had upon the minds of the GOYIM

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion Protocol 16 paragraph 4

Quote - WE SHALL CHANGE HISTORY

4. Classicism as also any form of study of ancient history, in which there are more bad than good examples, we shall replace with the study of the program of the future. We shall erase from the memory of men all facts of previous centuries which are undesirable to us, and leave only those which depict all the errors of the government of the GOYIM. The study of practical life, of the obligations of order, of the relations of people one to another, of avoiding bad and selfish examples, which spread the infection of evil, and similar questions of an educative nature, will stand in the forefront of the teaching program, which will be drawn up on a separate plan for each calling or state of life, in no wise generalizing the teaching. This treatment of the question has special importance.---------The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion Protocol XVI paragraph 4

This is a disturbing quote "We shall erase from the memory of men all facts of previous centuries which are undesirable to us"

Protocol XVI

1. In order to effect the destruction of all collective forces except ours we shall emasculate the first stage of collectivism - the UNIVERSITIES, by reeducating them in a new direction. THEIR OFFICIALS AND PROFESSORS WILL BE PREPARED FOR THEIR BUSINESS BY DETAILED SECRET PROGRAMS OF ACTION FROM WHICH THEY WILL NOT WITH IMMUNITY DIVERGE, NOT BY ONE IOTA. THEY WILL BE APPOINTED WITH ESPECIAL PRECAUTION, AND WILL BE SO PLACED AS TO BE WHOLLY DEPENDENT UPON THE GOVERNMENT-----The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
The more you know

Minneapolis, MN

#98539 Jun 5, 2014
@ johns on top of it.

Like i said. I am the blood bro. Its my house.
http://www.google.com/search...

This king was alive 500 years ago. All my people looked like him. HOMOFKINGENOUS. what part of him is omatic or cushitic.

Every one in my tribe had to braid there hair because it was long.

Now people claiming to be of my house dont even have hair. Lol.

All are dead. Systematicaly. Because those that murderd my poor people. KNEW WHO THE FK I AM. BUT WE DIDNT. WE WERE LOST AND CONFUSED. MY ENEMIES SAID LETS KILL THEM BEFORE THEY WAKE UP. NOW THOUGH I AND MY PEOPLE ARE AWOKE.
The more you know

Minneapolis, MN

#98540 Jun 5, 2014
@ john top
The anuk or mali you speak of are not being hurt because they are b1 or r2 or d2

No one cares. No one in ethiopia knows what the fk that means.

And then - the omatic and the oromos -they like the axumite - its glimmer who they hate- people like glimer - they tell them we are jews and we are white so we need to rule u. Axumite gave them ETHNIC FEDRALISIM. GO FIGHT FOR YOUR PEOPLE.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#98541 Jun 5, 2014
To show that our Father Abraham wasn't called a Hebrew till after leaving Africa, an its easy to see, Plus Hagar was a Sahara woman,see Abram departed from Haran,Genesis 12:4;So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.see his name still Abram, ok he goes into Canaan, see it wasw just Lot an Sarai an Abram in Haran an then ok check this,Harran was established as a merchant outpost due to its ideal location. trade route between the Mediterranean and the plains of the middle Tigris It lay directly on the road from Nisibis and Ninevah. The Tigris could be followed down to the delta to Babylon.“From there (Harran) two different royal highways lead to Persia: the one on the left through Adiabene and over the Tigris;the one on the right, through Assyria and across the Euphrates.” Harran had easy access to both the Assyrian and Babylonian roads,.ok Abram Lot Sarai, went there an there he got Souls, then they went into Canaan,Genesis 12:5;And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.Genesis 12:6 ;And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.They didnt call Him a Hebrew till after leaving African in the land of Canaan he was still Abram,Genesis 12:10;And there was a famine in the land: and Abram went down into Egypt to sojourn there;for the famine was grievous in the land. He still called Abram, ok check this he went into Egypt,we knows what Happen our Mother Sarah being Brownskin would seem like a redbone to the Black dark blue Nubian on the throne of Egypt, ok Abram got on down an went into Sahara south of Egypt,Genesis 13:1;And Abram went up out of Egypt,he,and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south.That was Cattle land ,Sheep, Gold Nubian Gold,Camels for crossing Deserts,an Sahara peoples lived in Tents,Genesis 13:2;And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold.Genesis 13:5;And Lot also, which went with Abram,had flocks,and herds,and tents.ok Abram our Father went to Canaan lat went to sodom, ok the king of Elam came an rob everything an the kings with him, ok this one dude kin to this two Amorite Brother escaped an told Abram,an see he was only called Hebrew from leaving Africa,Genesis 14:13;And there came one that had escaped,and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol,and brother of Aner: Mamre and these were confederate with Abram.Because he was Fresh in the Land an the King of Elam had them under Yoke,Abram Freed them with the Sahara herdsman an others he had, he had to side with Amorite to legitimize his roll an stay in Canaan, yeah but look what was said to for them Amorites, whom call Abram hebrew after leaving Africa,ok look, ok im going to make a part 2 because its more to revile like Abram didnt want Eliezer the Syrian Damascus, dude whom he BOUGHT in Haran to be over his house so he got Hagar from the Sahara,they just called her a Egyptian,to have his first child,Genesis 16:16;And Abram was fourscore and six years old, when Hagar bare Ishmael to Abram.Then name CHANGE CAME ABOUT,an the COVENANT was made an he was told he would be the father of Many nations,Genesis17:4;As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee,and thou shalt be a father of many nations,Genesis 17:5;Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram,but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.SO THOSE gone be African Nations with Abraham's name Change to indicate his covenant would be among those peoples with Ham add to his name,as i showed Abraham wasn't called a HEBREW till after coming out of Africa,an us Israelites was called Hebrews by the Canaanites

Level 8

Location hidden

#98542 Jun 5, 2014
PART 2 check this Egyptians had to look like Hebrews or the Hebrew look like Egyptians,an to the Egyptians we was Hebrews meaning we was Sahara west Libyan peoples, whom mixed up with us any ways after leaving Egypt during exodus Exodus 12:38;And a mixed multitude went up also with them; and flocks, and herds, even very much cattle.GONE SHOW SAHARA PEOPLES with us we became one an the same, vevery much Cattle mean Sahara peoples because we knows from Egypt start they loved Cattle they had CATTLE gods an Occults dealing with cattle from its start, but here was a king that didnt like cattle,Genesis 46:34;That ye shall say, Thy servants' trade hath been about cattle from our youth even until now, both we, and also our fathers: that ye may dwell in the land of Goshen; for every shepherd is an abomination unto the Egyptians.
see, Sahara West peoples was big on cattle worship,
. look look our father Jacob Raised sheep just like a Sahara person we Herded sheep an cattle, ok check this Esau was NEVER CALLED A HEBREW ;because he didnt come out of Egypt with the Sahara peoples that left with the tribes,ok let me jump into this look look MIDIANTES called Ishmeelites,.Hager Sahara roots from Abraham,Genesis 37:28;Then there passed by Midianites merchantmen; and they drew and lifted up Joseph out of the pit, and sold Joseph to the Ishmeelites for twenty pieces of silver: and they brought Joseph into Egypt.OK Joseph suppose to be in Ishmeelites peoples hands now because Midianites sold him,ok fisrt the Midianites was called Ishmeelites Genesis 37:25;And they sat down to eat bread: and they lifted up their eyes and looked, and, behold, a company of Ishmeelites came from Gilead with their camels bearing spicery and balm and myrrh, going to carry it down to Egypt. see they was called Ishmeelites at first then its wrote that Midianite pulled Joseph out the pit,ok then its wrote the Midianites sold him to Egypt Genesis 37:36;And the Midianites sold him into Egypt unto Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh's, and captain of the guard.ok it got it like this,Genesis 39:1;And Joseph was brought down to Egypt; and Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh, captain of the guard, an Egyptian, bought him of the hands of the Ishmeelites, which had brought him down thither.SEE so they gone be Sahara peoples that moved to Sinai, from Hager roots whom was a Nile woman, an the Nile was first populated by Sahara peoples,OK OK let me get back to Hebrews being called Hebrews by Egyptians an Canaanites,which makes the Hebrews west peoples of the Nile with the Cattle worship,see the east African used the west African when they took power an like wise ok we was there in Egypt when the Nubian s had power, now we really same but we not ,Exodus 1:8;Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph, Nubian king size throne,Exodus 1:15;And the king of Egypt spake to the Hebrew midwives, of which the name of the one was Shiphrah, and the name of the other Puah:ok he tried to get them to kill our kind they wouldn't do it, then Pharaoh probably of Ethiopian origin lol wanted our numbers cut down, so they didnt have fear of us taking the place like here in this Nation,Ok lets go back when Jacob passed the Canaanites called us Hebrews, Egyptians,Genesis 50:11;And when the inhabitants of the land, the Canaanites, saw the mourning in the floor of Atad, they said, This is a grievous mourning to the Egyptians: wherefore the name of it was called Abelmizraim, which is beyond Jordan, we was Sahara peoples from West Sahara, look what we did before we lay Jacob our Father down Genesis 50;7;And Joseph went up to bury his father: and with him went up all the servants of Pharaoh, the elders of his house, and all the elders of the land of Egypt,Genesis 50:8;And all the house of Joseph, and his brethren, and his father's house: only their little ones, and their flocks, and their herds, they left in the land of Goshen.OK that verse show Sahara Cattle peoples on Throne,

Location hidden

#98543 Jun 5, 2014
The more you know wrote:
<quoted text>
They did not originate the word orthodoxy. The sentence alone dont even make sense. They dont even have the vocabulary orthodoxy. There is no such a thing as melckzid order. They dont even have those two words in there vocabulary. They had never had no monarchy of anykind whats so ever. They are not christians, or jews, or muslims. Convert dont count. They are pagans. There is a tree in there flag. Why do u think?
TODAY EVERY ONE IS MIXED. Because we lived for 100 years as one nation. War. Population displacement will produce confused like glimmer.
MINILIK, QUEEN MAKEDA, THE SOLOMONIC DYNASTY, LALIBELA, ALL ARE -THE AXUMITE DYNASTY. ALL BELONG TO ONE TRIBE. JUST ONE. We dont call it solomonic, we call it the axumite dynasty and Miniliknized dynasty = axumite dynasty.
the book of Acts 2:5 says jews are from ALL nations under heaven! Plus have you seen the medebay melchizedek script/story?????? I have followed that story up for more than 7 years now and found medebay in all parts of the ancient world as oromo! See: www.google.com/m...

Location hidden

#98544 Jun 5, 2014
The more you know wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove you are the medebays!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#98545 Jun 5, 2014
The more you know wrote:
<quoted text>
prove you are medebay!!!!!!!!!! www.google.com/m...
A CHILD OF AHAYA

London, UK

#98546 Jun 5, 2014
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
For some time now I have been researching why the mass populous does not know or even understand TRUE history. The "White Supremacy" philosophy and practice of today's educational system has been achieved by injecting massive amounts of private funds by foundations under the influence, and sometimes control, of The Order... In fact, the history of the implementation of "White Supremacy" "Evolution" doctrines is also the history of the larger foundations, i.e. Ford, Carnegie, Rockefeller, Peabody, Sloan, Slater, and Twentieth Century.
I want to briefly trace the influence of Johann Friedrich Herbart, Friedrich Schiller,Johann Fitche and Johann Goethe. According to these men education had to be presented in a scientifically correct manner, and the chief purpose of education is to prepare the child to live properly in the social order of which he is an integral part.
What is interesting about these names is that they are either known members of the Illuminati or reputed to be close to the Illuminati Order.
The significance for this study is that the methods and doctrines used today that support "White Supremacy" and "Evolution" doctrines parallel those of The Order. In fact, infiltration of the Illuminati into our schools and universities and media is known... So far as education is concerned, the Illuminati objective was as follows:
3. Do not suppose for a moment that these statements are empty words: think carefully of the successes we arranged for Darwinism, Marxism, Nietzsche-ism. To us Jews, at any rate, it should be plain to see what a disintegrating importance these directives have had upon the minds of the GOYIM
4. Classicism as also any form of study of ancient history, in which there are more bad than good examples, we shall replace with the study of the program of the future. We shall erase from the memory of men all facts of previous centuries which are undesirable to us, and leave only those which depict all the errors of the government of the GOYIM. The study of practical life, of the obligations of order, of the relations of people one to another, of avoiding bad and selfish examples, which spread the infection of evil, and similar questions of an educative nature, will stand in the forefront of the teaching program, which will be drawn up on a separate plan for each calling or state of life, in no wise generalizing the teaching. This treatment of the question has special importance.---------The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion Protocol XVI paragraph 4
This is a disturbing quote "We shall erase from the memory of men all facts of previous centuries which are undesirable to us"
Protocol XVI
1. In order to effect the destruction of all collective forces except ours we shall emasculate the first stage of collectivism - the UNIVERSITIES, by reeducating them in a new direction. THEIR OFFICIALS AND PROFESSORS WILL BE PREPARED FOR THEIR BUSINESS BY DETAILED SECRET PROGRAMS OF ACTION FROM WHICH THEY WILL NOT WITH IMMUNITY DIVERGE, NOT BY ONE IOTA. THEY WILL BE APPOINTED WITH ESPECIAL PRECAUTION, AND WILL BE SO PLACED AS TO BE WHOLLY DEPENDENT UPON THE GOVERNMENT-----The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
Powerful and Awesome as usual , thanks again!!!!

Location hidden

#98547 Jun 5, 2014
The more you know wrote:
@ johns on top of it.
Like i said. I am the blood bro. Its my house.
http://www.google.com/search...
This king was alive 500 years ago. All my people looked like him. HOMOFKINGENOUS. what part of him is omatic or cushitic.
Every one in my tribe had to braid there hair because it was long.
Now people claiming to be of my house dont even have hair. Lol.
All are dead. Systematicaly. Because those that murderd my poor people. KNEW WHO THE FK I AM. BUT WE DIDNT. WE WERE LOST AND CONFUSED. MY ENEMIES SAID LETS KILL THEM BEFORE THEY WAKE UP. NOW THOUGH I AND MY PEOPLE ARE AWOKE.
90% of the males on my MATERNAL side look like that...because we are 50% you!!!!!!!!!! Get it???

Level 8

Location hidden

#98548 Jun 5, 2014
)A Jew is a person whose religion is Jew dah ism (Judaism). The word Jew is not found in the original texts of the Scriptures, but in many English Bibles the word is an incorrect rendering of the latin word Judaeus, the Greek word Ioudaios, and the Hebrew word Yehudi. Although not found in either the Hebrew or the Greek Scriptures, the word Jew is an English rendering most often incorrectly translated from Yahudah, that is, referring to one belonging to one of the tribes of Israel (Yisrael) called Yahudah (Judah), a Yahudite. The word Jews, the plural of the word Jew, is incorrectly translated most often from the word Yahudim (descendants of the tribe of Yahudah). The letter 'J' was not in general use until after the 17th century as used in many Bibles for the word 'Jew' to substitute for the correct word Yahudite, or Yahudim. In some English Bibles we have received the word Juda, also an error in translation because the word derives from the Greek Iudaios, which in the English would be Judaios. Judaios was none other then a Greek diety (see W.H. Roscher's lexicon of mythology). ok thats like the jews use the word Ashkenazim and Sephardim,ok lets look at them , the two chief groups who together make up some 98% of those who call themselves, Jews.You will not get much truth from Jewish sources on this unless you know what you are looking for. The two unbacked statements are, "Sefarad is the Hebrew word for Spain" and "Ashkenazim is the Hebrew word for Germany". Now think about this, if this were to be so, then it stands to reason that all Spaniards could call themselves, the Sephardim, thus giving all Spaniards, Jewish rights to Palestine; assuming Jews have rights to the land. It also means that the Germans can call themselves, the Ashkenazim and lay claim to Palestine if the Ashkenazim have any such rightful claims. Yet for some loopy reason the Jews who claim that the terms mean Spain or Germany feel the terms only befit Jews.The reason why the Jews do not readily share these terms, Sephardic and Ashkenazim with the not Jewish folks of Spain and Germany is because the terms simply do not really mean Spain and Germany at all! The terms are uniquely fixed to the Jews because they are ethnic pointer terms. The terms pre-date the very being of Spain and Germany and can in no way whatsoever be linked with these lands. It would be like a bunch of Saxons back in the time of William the Plunderer (Conqueror), calling themselves, "the Australians" (well and truly before Australia was discovered) if the same rules were used to give meaning to the words Sephardim and Ashkenazim. the name Sephardic goes back to Assyrian times. Clearly the word and the meaning of Sephard does not mean, Spain. The word means; to write, SCRIBE, to book-keep, to reckon and to cipher. Indeed our very word "cipher" comes from the name of Sephar. The scribes of the Sephar folk were therefore very careful to hide these details. They were non-Israelites who ended up living in a land, that in time, became known as Judea and in turn they claimed Judean burgess-ship (citizenship) on the grounds of being the new dwellers and owners of the land. thats was EMPTY,Jeremiah 44:2;Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Ye have seen all the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, and upon all the cities of Judah; and, behold, this day they are a desolation, and no man dwelleth therein,from 588BC till 538BC 50 years the Land was Empty , an the sepharvaims moved to to Jerusalem when Hebrews ran into Africa,ok check this that the Sephardic 'home-turf' predates any Israelite captives of the Assyrian captivities of around 700 BC, making it clear that the term Sephardaim does not mean banished Israelites, but rather it means as is logically so, "those dwellers of the two booktowns".,OK PART 1
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#98549 Jun 5, 2014
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
Protocol XVI
Afronazis never look at DNA or ancient remains because it throws the dumb idiot theories in the dirt bin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Black men like Asian girls? (Jul '13) 3 min Drilling for the ... 921
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,418,828
News Opinion: Racism, bigotry charges take president... 19 min Drilling for the ... 2
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 36 min Sicklecell Supporter 35
News Montel Williams Blasts Donald Trump: a A Racist... 43 min Sicklecell Supporter 2
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 47 min Michel Montvert 513
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 52 min Go Blue Forever 73
Black Failure 4 hr LMBAO 63
More from around the web