Hebrew Israelite

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#97796 May 21, 2014
You can't.

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#97797 May 21, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have I told I am not Jewish and I don't claim to be a Hebrew. I am African American and French. I lived in many places including France. And I have trevelled to the Middle East and Asia. Much of the contents of the Dead Sea Scrolls have been reveled. I used to have book with many of the translated script. It talekd a lot about the sons of Belial Vs those that floow the righteous teacher etc. The Essenes were a fringe group who beleived the end of the world was imminent. Nothing about race or Africa.
I also have the copy of the books found at Nag Hammadi in Egypt...nothing about race or Hebrews being Africans. In a nutshell you all are so totally full of sh!t!
Your lying your from Britain we all know that your kind comes on these threads to cause confusion and to help your SATANIC cause, yes you most likely worship the Devil.

Historical Fact in 1970 towards the 80's 5 million Britain's worshiped the DEVIL in secret AREAS underground. Eating dookie and sucking on Donkey penis and drinking human blood this is what you British whites do.
A Child of AHAYAH

Germany

#97798 May 21, 2014
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Your lying your from Britain we all know that your kind comes on these threads to cause confusion and to help your SATANIC cause, yes you most likely worship the Devil.
Historical Fact in 1970 towards the 80's 5 million Britain's worshiped the DEVIL in secret AREAS underground. Eating dookie and sucking on Donkey penis and drinking human blood this is what you British whites do.
Lol , oops!!!

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#97799 May 21, 2014
"Thy Mother was a Hittite and Thy Father an Amorite"

Some anthropologist are inclined to associate the racial origins of the Jews, with the Armenians and Hittites of Mesopotamia, whose broad skulls and curved noses they appear to have inherited"

Luschan holds that the hook-nose of Jews is due to ancient intermixture with the Hittites in Asia Minor. He shows that other races also, as the Armenian, for instance, who have a good portion of Hittite blood in their veins, have hook-noses.

Also about the Philistines.
There is some limited evidence in favour of the assumption that the Philistines were Indo-European-speakers either from Greece and/or Luwian speakers from the coast of Asia Minor. Philistine-related words found in the Bible are not Semitic and can in some cases, with reservations, be traced back to Proto-Indo-European roots.[20] By the beginning of the first millennium BC, they had adopted the general Canaanite language of the region.[citation needed]
For example, the Philistine word for captain,'seren', may be related to the Greek word tyrannos (thought by linguists to have been borrowed by the Greeks from an Anatolian language, such as Luwian or Lydian[20]). Some of the Philistine names, such as Goliath, Achish, and Phicol, appear to be of non-Semitic origin, and Indo-European etymologies have been suggested. Recently, an inscription dating to the late 10th/early 9th centuries BC with two names, very similar to one of the suggested etymologies of the popular Philistine name Goliath (Lydian Alyattes, or perhaps Greek Kalliades) was found in the excavations at Gath. The appearance of additional non-Semitic names in Philistine inscriptions from later stages of the Iron Age is an additional indication of the non-Semitic origins of this group."

As you can see Hebrew origins are tied in with people of Mesopotamia, Canaan, Anatolia and even the Aegean.
A Child of AHAYAH

Germany

#97800 May 21, 2014
Garrig wrote:
You can't.
Lol , I see you avoided what the Jewish Scholar stated about the Igbo being the Essenes, you serpent ??

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#97801 May 21, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
So he was Black skiined Green?
Well Mohammed was a pure Arab for real. Lets see what was siad of him...
Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud: The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to give the salutation to his left and right sides until the whiteness of his cheek was seen,(saying: "Peace be upon you, and mercy of Allah" twice. AbuDawud said: This is a version of the tradition reported by AbuSufyan. The version of Isra'il did not explain it. AbuDawud said: This tradition has been narrated by Zubayr from AbuIshaq and Yahya ibn Adam from Isra'il from AbuIshaq from AbdurRahman ibn al-Aswad from his father from Alqamah on the authority of Abdullah ibn Mas'ud. AbuDawud said: Shu'bah used to reject this tradition, the tradition narrated by AbuIshaq as coming from the Prophet (peace be upon him).
Now climb back in your sewer hole loser. Your lies can not stand!
thats right your dumb you dont understand Arabic I do Green means BLACK I will show you the language

You and most people specially WHITES are unaware of the fact that the Arabs of the past used the term “green” for black. Black and green were used interchangeably. This is why black-skinned Al Fadl Ibn Al Abbas Ibn ‘Utba Ibn Abi Lahab said:

“I am the green (black) one. I am well-known. My skin is green (black). I am from the noble house of the Arabs. Whoever crosses swords with me, will cross swords with one who is noble and strong.”

The color Yellow:

Another misunderstood term used by the Arabs of the past to describe a person’s complexion is the term “yellow”. When people read that a person was described as having a “yellow” complexion, they believe that what is meant is the light complexion that the term is used for today. However, when the Arabs of the past described a person’s complexion as yellow, they didn’t mean a light complexion at all. In fact, they meant that the person was black-skinned. The terms black and yellow were used interchangeably by the Arabs of the past.

Ibn Mandour says,“Yellow also means black… Al Faraa says concerning the words of Allah in the Quran,‘Like they are yellow camels’,‘Yellow (camels) here means black camels’”. You will find many Arabs who were known to be black-skinned described as both black-skinned and as yellow. For example in the book Kitab Al Aghani by Abu Al Faraj Al Asbahaani of the 10th century AD, Saeed Ibn Misjah, the well-known Arab singer of the 9th century AD, was described as both black-skinned and yellow in the same chapter. It is a known fact that Saeed Ibn Misjah was black-skinned. Both terms (black and yellow) were used to describe him in Kitab Al Aghani because the terms were used interchangeably by the Arabs of the past.

Damm your Dumb why don t you study languages and artifacts instead of foolish pride

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#97802 May 21, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , I see you avoided what the Jewish Scholar stated about the Igbo being the Essenes, you serpent ??
Eisenman has been refuted on alot of his wild claims already.

"Historian Robert Eisenman, who has made a career seeking to
identify James as the leader of the Qumran Community, has stated that the inscription is “too perfect,” implying that it may be a forgery or at best altered to include the name of Jesus. Yet, tests conducted by the Geological Survey of Israel have revealed that the inscription appears to have been made at the same time as
the ossuary. Moreover, the ossuary can be traced to a first-century quarry and workshop in Jerusalem. Furthermore, the Aramaic spelling of “brother,” although rare, has been confirmed from one of the oldest of the Dead Sea Scrolls known as the Genesis Apocryphon and from one other first-century Jerusalem ossuary (see below). This argues strongly for the authenticity of the inscription on the James ossuary.."

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#97803 May 21, 2014
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text> thats right your dumb you dont understand Arabic I do Green means BLACK I will show you the language
You and most people specially WHITES are unaware of the fact that the Arabs of the past used the term “green” for black. Black and green were used interchangeably. This is why black-skinned Al Fadl Ibn Al Abbas Ibn ‘Utba Ibn Abi Lahab said:
“I am the green (black) one. I am well-known. My skin is green (black). I am from the noble house of the Arabs. Whoever crosses swords with me, will cross swords with one who is noble and strong.”
The color Yellow:
Another misunderstood term used by the Arabs of the past to describe a person’s complexion is the term “yellow”. When people read that a person was described as having a “yellow” complexion, they believe that what is meant is the light complexion that the term is used for today. However, when the Arabs of the past described a person’s complexion as yellow, they didn’t mean a light complexion at all. In fact, they meant that the person was black-skinned. The terms black and yellow were used interchangeably by the Arabs of the past.
Ibn Mandour says,“Yellow also means black… Al Faraa says concerning the words of Allah in the Quran,‘Like they are yellow camels’,‘Yellow (camels) here means black camels’”. You will find many Arabs who were known to be black-skinned described as both black-skinned and as yellow. For example in the book Kitab Al Aghani by Abu Al Faraj Al Asbahaani of the 10th century AD, Saeed Ibn Misjah, the well-known Arab singer of the 9th century AD, was described as both black-skinned and yellow in the same chapter. It is a known fact that Saeed Ibn Misjah was black-skinned. Both terms (black and yellow) were used to describe him in Kitab Al Aghani because the terms were used interchangeably by the Arabs of the past.
Damm your Dumb why don t you study languages and artifacts instead of foolish pride
I have studied various languages and took egyptian Arabic briefly in college but don't remember much but a word that comes to mind when I read your absurd writings is MAHBOOL!

Black, Green, yellow whatever! You ain't no Hebrew!
A Child of AHAYAH

Smithfield, VA

#97804 May 21, 2014
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text> thats right your dumb you dont understand Arabic I do Green means BLACK I will show you the language
You and most people specially WHITES are unaware of the fact that the Arabs of the past used the term “green” for black. Black and green were used interchangeably. This is why black-skinned Al Fadl Ibn Al Abbas Ibn ‘Utba Ibn Abi Lahab said:
“I am the green (black) one. I am well-known. My skin is green (black). I am from the noble house of the Arabs. Whoever crosses swords with me, will cross swords with one who is noble and strong.”
The color Yellow:
Another misunderstood term used by the Arabs of the past to describe a person’s complexion is the term “yellow”. When people read that a person was described as having a “yellow” complexion, they believe that what is meant is the light complexion that the term is used for today. However, when the Arabs of the past described a person’s complexion as yellow, they didn’t mean a light complexion at all. In fact, they meant that the person was black-skinned. The terms black and yellow were used interchangeably by the Arabs of the past.
Ibn Mandour says,“Yellow also means black… Al Faraa says concerning the words of Allah in the Quran,‘Like they are yellow camels’,‘Yellow (camels) here means black camels’”. You will find many Arabs who were known to be black-skinned described as both black-skinned and as yellow. For example in the book Kitab Al Aghani by Abu Al Faraj Al Asbahaani of the 10th century AD, Saeed Ibn Misjah, the well-known Arab singer of the 9th century AD, was described as both black-skinned and yellow in the same chapter. It is a known fact that Saeed Ibn Misjah was black-skinned. Both terms (black and yellow) were used to describe him in Kitab Al Aghani because the terms were used interchangeably by the Arabs of the past.
Damm your Dumb why don t you study languages and artifacts instead of foolish pride
Lol , you have to forgive that moron??? He has been busy with his new telescope , trying to find an unknown cluster of gaseous material or planet , or meteor, or star????

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#97805 May 21, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
The West African Judaism comes from the Jews who escaped from Spain and Morocco.
"There are several thousand people of undoubted Jewish ancestry in Timbuktu, Mali. In the 14th century many Moors and Jews, fleeing persecution in Spain, migrated south to the Timbuktu area, at that time part of the Songhai Empire. Among them was the Kehath (Ka'ti) family, descended from Ismael Jan Kot Al-yahudi of Scheida, Morocco. Sons of this prominent family founded three villages that still exist near Timbuktu—Kirshamba, Haybomo, and Kongougara. In 1492, Askia Muhammed came to power in the previously tolerant region of Timbuktu and decreed that Jews must convert to Islam or leave; Judaism became illegal in Mali, as it did in Catholic Spain that same year. As the historian Leo Africanus wrote in 1526: "The king (Askia) is a declared enemy of the Jews. He will not allow any to live in the city. If he hears it said that a Berber merchant frequents them or does business with them, he confiscates his goods.
Some also came from portugal
"The Igbo Jews of Nigeria are one of the components of the Igbo ethnic group. According to another hypotheses, they migrated from Syrian, Portuguese and Libyan Israelites into West Africa. Historical records show that this migration started around 740 C.E."
They orginally looked this.
Rabbi of Timbuctu
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
You can fight facts!
LMAO!
Spain and Morocco and East Africa This is another historical fact about the Jews in Spain and morocco

Here yo this is an account by a explorer and historian named M. Rene Leblond who went to Africa near Alouna, the mountain in Guéra, Chad to visit Biblical Hebrews this is what happened:

"The Jews informed him(M. Rene Leblond) that their settlement bore the name Alouna(Alouna, the mountain in Guéra, Chad) and that he was at that point a ten day journey by caravan"---Joseph Williams p 236

War:

The first thing they told M. Leblond a gigantic war had penetrated to them by the way of the berbers from South Morocco.-----Joseph Williams p 236

first whiteman ever seen 1866 The last White man they had seen according to the testimony of the oldest inhabitants, had been a visitor, an explorer in 1866.Since that day no traveler from Europe had been in their midst----Joseph Williams p 236

Their features were BRONZED to a degree that they might almost be taken for colored people.

Ha your done white boi
A Child of AHAYA

Los Angeles, CA

#97806 May 21, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
Eisenman has been refuted on alot of his wild claims already.
"Historian Robert Eisenman, who has made a career seeking to
identify James as the leader of the Qumran Community, has stated that the inscription is “too perfect,” implying that it may be a forgery or at best altered to include the name of Jesus. Yet, tests conducted by the Geological Survey of Israel have revealed that the inscription appears to have been made at the same time as
the ossuary. Moreover, the ossuary can be traced to a first-century quarry and workshop in Jerusalem. Furthermore, the Aramaic spelling of “brother,” although rare, has been confirmed from one of the oldest of the Dead Sea Scrolls known as the Genesis Apocryphon and from one other first-century Jerusalem ossuary (see below). This argues strongly for the authenticity of the inscription on the James ossuary.."
Lol , that is what serpents say when they are in denial , also known as DENIALISM, serpent!!! It is the equivalent of trying to discredit the witness in court , which is often a Tactical Ploy, get it???? Was Tacitus refuted in 70 AD when he stated that the Jews in Jerusalem were Ethiopians and that they Named Jerusalem after themselves, you serpent????
A Child of AHAYA

Los Angeles, CA

#97807 May 21, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
The West African Judaism comes from the Jews who escaped from Spain and Morocco.
"There are several thousand people of undoubted Jewish ancestry in Timbuktu, Mali. In the 14th century many Moors and Jews, fleeing persecution in Spain, migrated south to the Timbuktu area, at that time part of the Songhai Empire. Among them was the Kehath (Ka'ti) family, descended from Ismael Jan Kot Al-yahudi of Scheida, Morocco. Sons of this prominent family founded three villages that still exist near Timbuktu—Kirshamba, Haybomo, and Kongougara. In 1492, Askia Muhammed came to power in the previously tolerant region of Timbuktu and decreed that Jews must convert to Islam or leave; Judaism became illegal in Mali, as it did in Catholic Spain that same year. As the historian Leo Africanus wrote in 1526: "The king (Askia) is a declared enemy of the Jews. He will not allow any to live in the city. If he hears it said that a Berber merchant frequents them or does business with them, he confiscates his goods.
Some also came from portugal
"The Igbo Jews of Nigeria are one of the components of the Igbo ethnic group. According to another hypotheses, they migrated from Syrian, Portuguese and Libyan Israelites into West Africa. Historical records show that this migration started around 740 C.E."
They orginally looked this.
Rabbi of Timbuctu
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
You can fight facts!
LMAO!
Although not all African Jews are religious, some of their practices are ... They did have their own oral law.... They say that Yibir means "Hebrew" in their language..... Jewish identity has been preserved, in secret, out of fear of persecution.

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#97808 May 21, 2014
A Child of AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , that is what serpents say when they are in denial , also known as DENIALISM, serpent!!! It is the equivalent of trying to discredit the witness in court , which is often a Tactical Ploy, get it???? Was Tacitus refuted in 70 AD when he stated that the Jews in Jerusalem were Ethiopians and that they Named Jerusalem after themselves, you serpent????
What did Tacitus conclude numbnutz?

Some say that the Jews were fugitives from the island of Crete, who settled on the nearest coast of Africa about the time when Saturn was driven from his throne by the power of Jupiter. Evidence of this is sought in the name. There is a famous mountain in Crete called Ida; the neighboring tribe, the Idaei, came to be called Judaei by a barbarous lengthening of the national name. Others assert that in the reign of Isis the overflowing population of Egypt, led by Hierosolymus and Judas, discharged itself into the neighboring countries. Many, again, say that they were a race of Ethiopian origin, who in the time of king Cepheus were driven by fear and hatred of their neighbors to seek a new dwelling-place. Others describe them as an Assyrian horde who, not having sufficient territory, took possession of part of Egypt, and founded cities of their own in what is called the Hebrew country, lying on the borders of Syria. Others, again, assign a very distinguished origin to the Jews, alleging that they were the Solymi, a nation celebrated in the poems of Homer, who called the city which they founded Hierosolyma after their own name. Most writers, however, agree in stating that once a disease, which horribly disfigured the body, broke out over Egypt; that king Bocchoris, seeking a remedy, consulted the oracle of Hammon, and was bidden to cleanse his realm, and to convey into some foreign land this race detested by the gods."

He consders that they could be Cretans, Assyrians, Solymi (Anatolians) None of which look Black. But of course you leave this out! You dishonest bottom feeder!

He concludes that they came out Egypt as the echoing the Exodus story of the Bible.
A Child of AHAYA

Los Angeles, CA

#97809 May 21, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>I see and speak with yashaya via the 3rd eyes!!!!!! I'm not talking against him!!!!!! All I'm saying is Africans were in India!!!!!!!!!! Indias ancestors are same with africas ancestors.
Lol , sorry for the late response 7, this was not directed at you in any way, shape , form or fashion!!!
A Child of AHAYA

Los Angeles, CA

#97810 May 21, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Tacitus conclude numbnutz?
Some say that the Jews were fugitives from the island of Crete, who settled on the nearest coast of Africa about the time when Saturn was driven from his throne by the power of Jupiter. Evidence of this is sought in the name. There is a famous mountain in Crete called Ida; the neighboring tribe, the Idaei, came to be called Judaei by a barbarous lengthening of the national name. Others assert that in the reign of Isis the overflowing population of Egypt, led by Hierosolymus and Judas, discharged itself into the neighboring countries. Many, again, say that they were a race of Ethiopian origin, who in the time of king Cepheus were driven by fear and hatred of their neighbors to seek a new dwelling-place. Others describe them as an Assyrian horde who, not having sufficient territory, took possession of part of Egypt, and founded cities of their own in what is called the Hebrew country, lying on the borders of Syria. Others, again, assign a very distinguished origin to the Jews, alleging that they were the Solymi, a nation celebrated in the poems of Homer, who called the city which they founded Hierosolyma after their own name. Most writers, however, agree in stating that once a disease, which horribly disfigured the body, broke out over Egypt; that king Bocchoris, seeking a remedy, consulted the oracle of Hammon, and was bidden to cleanse his realm, and to convey into some foreign land this race detested by the gods."
He consders that they could be Cretans, Assyrians, Solymi (Anatolians) None of which look Black. But of course you leave this out! You dishonest bottom feeder!
He concludes that they came out Egypt as the echoing the Exodus story of the Bible.
Denialism
In human behavior, denialism is exhibited by individuals choosing to deny reality as a way to avoid dealing with an uncomfortable truth.[1] Author Paul O'Shea remarks, "[It] is the refusal to accept an empirically verifiable reality. It is an essentially irrational action that withholds validation of a historical experience or event".[2] Author Michael Specter defined group denialism as "when an entire segment of society, often struggling with the trauma of change, turns away from reality in favor of a more comfortable lie."[3]

In science, denialism has been defined as the rejection of basic concepts that are undisputed and well-supported parts of the scientific consensus on a topic in favor of ideas that are both radical and controversial.[4] It has been proposed that the various forms of denialism have the common feature of the rejection of overwhelming evidence and the generation of a controversy through attempts to deny that a consensus exists.[5][6]
A Child of AHAYA

Los Angeles, CA

#97811 May 21, 2014
Mali
There are several thousand people of undoubted Jewish ancestry in Timbuktu, Mali. In the 14th century many Moors and Jews, fleeing persecution in Spain, migrated south to the Timbuktu area, at that time part of the Songhai empire. Among them was the Kehath (Ka'ti) family, descended from Ismael Jan Kot Al-yahudi of Scheida, Morocco. Sons of this prominent family founded three villages that still exist near Timbuktu -- Kirshamba, Haybomo, and Kongougara. In 1492, Askia Muhammed came to power in the previously tolerant region of Timbuktu and decreed that Jews must convert to Islam or leave; Judaism became illegal in Mali, as it did in Catholic Spain that same year. As the historian Leo Africanus wrote in 1526: "The king (Askia) is a declared enemy of the Jews. He will not allow any to live in the city. If he hears it said that a Berber merchant frequents them or does business with them, he confiscates his goods."
The Kehath family converted with the rest of the non-Muslim population. The Cohens, descended from the Moroccan Islamicized Jewish trader El-Hadj Abd-al-Salam al Kuhin, arrived in the Timbuktu area in the 18th century, and the Abana family came in the first half of the 19th century. According to Prof. Michel Abitbol, at the Center for the Research of Moroccan Jewry in Israel, in the late 19th century Rabbi Mordoche Aby Serour traveled to Timbuktu several times as a not-too-successful trader in ostrich feathers and ivory. Ismael Diadie Haidara, a historian from Timbuktu, has found old Hebrew texts among the city's historical records. He has also researched his own past and discovered that he is descended from the Moroccan Jewish traders of the Abana family. As he interviewed elders in the villages of his relatives, he has discovered that knowledge of the family's Jewish identity has been preserved, in secret, out of fear of persecution.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#97812 May 21, 2014
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text> thats right your dumb you dont understand Arabic I do Green means BLACK I will show you the language
You and most people specially WHITES are unaware of the fact that the Arabs of the past used the term “green” for black. Black and green were used interchangeably. This is why black-skinned Al Fadl Ibn Al Abbas Ibn ‘Utba Ibn Abi Lahab said:
“I am the green (black) one. I am well-known. My skin is green (black). I am from the noble house of the Arabs. Whoever crosses swords with me, will cross swords with one who is noble and strong.”
The color Yellow:
Another misunderstood term used by the Arabs of the past to describe a person’s complexion is the term “yellow”. When people read that a person was described as having a “yellow” complexion, they believe that what is meant is the light complexion that the term is used for today. However, when the Arabs of the past described a person’s complexion as yellow, they didn’t mean a light complexion at all. In fact, they meant that the person was black-skinned. The terms black and yellow were used interchangeably by the Arabs of the past.
Ibn Mandour says,“Yellow also means black… Al Faraa says concerning the words of Allah in the Quran,‘Like they are yellow camels’,‘Yellow (camels) here means black camels’”. You will find many Arabs who were known to be black-skinned described as both black-skinned and as yellow. For example in the book Kitab Al Aghani by Abu Al Faraj Al Asbahaani of the 10th century AD, Saeed Ibn Misjah, the well-known Arab singer of the 9th century AD, was described as both black-skinned and yellow in the same chapter. It is a known fact that Saeed Ibn Misjah was black-skinned. Both terms (black and yellow) were used to describe him in Kitab Al Aghani because the terms were used interchangeably by the Arabs of the past.
Damm your Dumb why don t you study languages and artifacts instead of foolish pride
do u know saracens were pitch black ? Or do iu know them?

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#97813 May 21, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
That is irrelevant to what I stated about the Hebrews living among the Hyksos and you can't even grasp that. SMH!
Of course you'd say evidence (TRUTH) that is contrary to your hyksos bull is irrelevant. What else could you possibly say??? Atter you've yold all those LIES claiming that the "AA PROPLE HAVE NO CONNECTION TO KEMET (AKA...EGYPT) GENETICALLY, BIBLICALLY, CULTURALLY OR OTHERWISE...RIGHT???

Now just keep on LYING CLAIMING THEY DON'T.

Blood DOES NOT LIE...YOU DO!!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#97814 May 21, 2014
Vivant Denon etched the image of the Sphinx of Giza around 1798, prior to its defacement. In his written account, Denon stated, "...Though its proportions are colossal, the outline is pure and graceful; the expression of the head is mild, gracious, and tranquil; the character is African, but the mouth, and lips of which are thick, has a softness and delicacy of execution truly admirable; it seems real life and flesh. Art must have been at a high pitch when this monument was executed …”  -- Universal Magazine, 1803  
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>According to this site, the well preserved skulls of Nazlet Khater has morphological features suggesting a close relationship to European Upper Paleolithic skeletons such as in the Pestera cu Oase in Romania
www.archaeology.about.com/od/upperpaleolithic...
Skulls at Pesteru cu Oase ROMANIA:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Romania
Yip he was a ugly hairy HOMINID!
You LYING SACKMOF CRAP!!!

First you want to say it's (the N_GROID SKELLETON...as WYSINGER...a JEWISH ANTHROPLOGIST/SCIENTIST...put it) a Homonid. Now you want to claim h's european...SMDH...LMAO!!!!!!!! !! 8-)

HOW MUCH MORE ARE YOU GOING TO GO OUT OF THE WAY TO CREATE YOUR OWNNFAKEASS WIKI FILES...YOU IDITO??? LOL!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
A Child of AHAYA

Suffolk, VA

#97815 May 21, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Vivant Denon etched the image of the Sphinx of Giza around 1798, prior to its defacement. In his written account, Denon stated, "...Though its proportions are colossal, the outline is pure and graceful; the expression of the head is mild, gracious, and tranquil; the character is African, but the mouth, and lips of which are thick, has a softness and delicacy of execution truly admirable; it seems real life and flesh. Art must have been at a high pitch when this monument was executed …”  -- Universal Magazine, 1803  
<quoted text>
You LYING SACKMOF CRAP!!!
First you want to say it's (the N_GROID SKELLETON...as WYSINGER...a JEWISH ANTHROPLOGIST/SCIENTIST...put it) a Homonid. Now you want to claim h's european...SMDH...LMAO!!!!!!!! !! 8-)
HOW MUCH MORE ARE YOU GOING TO GO OUT OF THE WAY TO CREATE YOUR OWNNFAKEASS WIKI FILES...YOU IDITO??? LOL!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
Lol , poor AE , poor the FACTS Upon that serpents lies!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,479,981
Yes! Victorian Dresses "DID" COPY natural curva... 4 min Anisha 9
White women 5 min Happyguy 1
Michigan Mayor compares Black people to chimps??? 15 min Israelite Suprema... 2
Why every race of women love black guys? 18 min chinaman 3
Dare I say that "fellatio".... 20 min Ben Quick 10
Why Do So Many Young WW have Mental Health Issues 23 min Ben Quick 3
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 1 hr zionism is racism 95
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 1 hr Ben Quick 179
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr Aquarius-wy 213
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 2 hr KyleMackey 29
More from around the web