Hebrew Israelite

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#97755 May 21, 2014
unfazed wrote:
If she wasn't black, she would not have been HORRIFIED at her skin changing to white AS ONE FIRST COME OUT OF THE WOMB BORN DEAD, now would she?
For she would not have seen any thing odd..
Just like MOSES WAS BLACK and his hand turned white as a SIGN of DISASTOUS miracle to put fear in Pharaoh...(Meaning Pharaoh TOO was black)
THEN MOSES hand was turned BACK as it was before...BLACK.
Leprosy is white/laban skin. A disease worthy of banishment
Even Christ made reference to it ... so he too was black skinned.
You don't think someone who was tan colored from living in hot climates would notice quite a change??? How many people are White as SNOW??
http://palestineistamam.files.wordpress.com/2...

But as I saud the terribel thing about leprosy is not the color but that it EATS AWAY YOUR FLESH!

Here is the whole passage dumbazz!

Do not let her be like a baby born dead, whose flesh is HALF-CONSUMED when it comes out of its mother's womb.
Numbers 12:12

You lying piece of crap!
A Child of AHAYAH

Chantilly, VA

#97756 May 21, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
ae, you are a disgusting parasite, disparaging the work done by Jewish scholars / anthropologist / scientist!!!
you cannot accept the fact that the scientific evidence, the anthropological evidence, and the genetic evidence, is overwhelming and makes you look like the idiot that you actually ARE!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
Lol , I am Co-signing on this 4SURE!!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#97757 May 21, 2014
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Red represents Pale or White Skin complexions--- Here is an example of what color Esau was compared to when Miriam spoke against Moses, Miriam was struck with leprosy “as white as snow” Aaron summarizes the fear of this form of leprosy, pleading:
"Let her not be as one dead, of whom the flesh is half consumed when he cometh out of his mother's womb".....
Miriam was suffering from a condition now called Vitiligo her Pale leprous complexion was compared to another person born with this condition the only person born with a White or Red leprous skin complexion was Esau
We can also learn about Esau's leprous skin complexion by reading the laws of Leprosy found in The Book of Leviticus:13- 12 and The Curse Of Naaman ( 2 kings 5-27)
12 And if a leprosy break out abroad in the skin, and the leprosy cover all the skin of him that hath the plague from his head even to his foot, wheresoever the priest looketh;
13 Then the priest shall consider: and, behold, if the leprosy have covered all his flesh, he shall pronounce him clean that hath the plague: it is all turned white: he is clean.
(2 Kings 5:27)
"Naaman the Leper", was said to be "leprous" - as "white as snow"
LEPROSY' IN THE BIBLE - WHAT WAS IT?
"Naaman the Leper",(2 Kings 5:27) for example, was said to be "leprous" - as "white as snow"
The condition which can be confused with leprosy and which causes a whitening of the skin, is Leucaderma or Vitiligo.
In Leviticus 13:10 and 20, Biblical "leprosy" even resulted in the hair turning white and skin white as SNOW
Hey Garrig this is the difference between a person who suffers from Vitiligo and and a person suffering from modern day leprosy
http://www.macquirelatory.com/Blog%20Pics/Lep...
So in other words the "Leprosy" of Miriam and Naaman was actually Vitiligo their skin turned white like yours
Go ahead and make up what you like. You might as well write your own book. My skin is not White it is light brown and even my mother who is French does not really have White skin but more sallow color. No one has skin the color of snow, idiot!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#97758 May 21, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cushite wife, for he had married a CUSHITE.
Numbers 12:1
Can the Cushite change his skin, or a leopard his spots? If so, you might be able to do what is good, you who are instructed in evil.
Jeremiah 13:23
Dumbazz!
Yet you are quoting from a book that was REVISED and makes you feel good.
But its frustrating you because you resort to your only avenue, insults... lol. typical of a person losing it.

Before the Scripture was REVISED this is what it SAID:

The Book of the Prophet Jeremiah 13

23 FOR LIKE A MAN OF INDE MAY CHANGE HIS SKIN, AND THE CAT OF THE MOUNTAINS HER SPOTS: SO MAY YE THAT BE EXERCISED IN EVIL, DO GOOD.

CLUE #1:
LEPROSY

CLUE #2:
Cat of the MOUNTAIN can change its spots... from youth to adult.. it changes..

Before it was revised IT SAID in these orders of revisions: NUBA and NUBIAN and it also said SUDAN. Go figure.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#97759 May 21, 2014
unfazed wrote:
LLOL
Japhet DWELLING in the Tents of Shem...
Bunch of usurpers, stealing, killing and destroying,, sitting in the seat of Mose.. CHANGING TIMES and LAWS. Rulers of this world.
Satan/Lucifer
Genesis 10:2
The sons of JAPHETH;
(ARE)
GOMER, and MAGOG, and Madai, and Javan, and TUBAL, and Meshech, and Tiras,
3 And the sons of GOMER; ASHKENAZ,
and Riphath, and Togarmah.
And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
By these were the Isles of the GENTILES divided in their lands; every one after his tongues, after their families, in their nations
All Jews ORIGINATE FROM ISRAEL EVEN ASHKENAZI JEWS! They went into Europe!
ACTS 18
ASHKENAZI MALE JEWS went from Israel to Italy where they married Italian women who converted to Judaism before going to Germany!
AFRONAZIS HATE THE TRUTH!
A Child of AHAYAH

Toronto, Canada

#97760 May 21, 2014
Garrig wrote:
Now here is another interesting point!
Ethnic Makeup of Jewish Population of Israel[23]
TOTAL 5,818,000 100%
Mizrahi Jews and Sephardic Jews 2,721,000 50.2%
Morocco 800,000 15.2%
Iraq 204,000 7.7%
Yemen 295,000 4.9%
Iran 236,000 4.0%
Algeria/Tunisia 224,000 3.8%
Other Asia 150,000 2.5%
Turkey 147,000 2.5%
Libya 136,000 2.3%
Egypt 112,000 1.9%
Other Asia 200,000 1.7%
India/Pakistan 76,000 1.3%
South America 25,000 0.04%
Other Africa (Not South Africa) 3,000 0.05%
Beta Israel (Ethiopia) 130,000 2.2%
Ashkenazi Jews 2,767,000 47.5%
Russia 1,018,000 20.9%
Poland 400,000 8.3%
Romania 351,000 7.6%
Other Europe 168,000 3.7%
North America (Including 4,000 African American Black Hebrews) 165,000 2.8%
Germany/Austria 160,000 2.7%
Bulgaria/Greece 97,000 1.9%
South America (mainly Argentina) 82,000 1.4%
Hungary 63,000 1.3%
Czechoslovakia 60,000 1.2%
South Africa 20,000 0.4%
You claim that Israel is created by fake Jews which the Askenazim are NOT! Still the asknazim only make up 47% of Jew in Israel not even the majority!!
You all are so damn dumb!!!
Lol, what was the make-up of America before Columbus???? The Olmecs , from our Ancestors were here???? Where is your representation, and where was it back then???? The same goes for today in Israel , you bumbling idiot ???? Those are not the original inhabitants of Ancient times and are not the Ancient Hebrew/Israelite/Jews from Ancient Judah , Meteorite Man, return to your Telescope and wait on the next Meteor sighting?????

Level 7

Location hidden

#97761 May 21, 2014
LEPROSY = white skin

Level 7

Location hidden

#97762 May 21, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH

Toronto, Canada

#97763 May 21, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text> Go ahead and make up what you like. You might as well write your own book. My skin is not White it is light brown and even my mother who is French does not really have White skin but more sallow color. No one has skin the color of snow, idiot!
Lol , everyone knows what white is , moron??? Is that the reason you intentionally have to and want to get a different shade of color, no pun intended???? You are ill prepared for these TRUTHS, oh , one that slithers and speaks with a fork tongue????

Level 7

Location hidden

#97764 May 21, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>All Jews ORIGINATE FROM ISRAEL EVEN ASHKENAZI JEWS! They went into Europe!
ACTS 18
ASHKENAZI MALE JEWS went from Israel to Italy where they married Italian women who converted to Judaism before going to Germany!
unfazed wrote:
LLOL
Japhet DWELLING in the Tents of Shem...
Bunch of usurpers, stealing, killing and destroying,, sitting in the seat of Mose.. CHANGING TIMES and LAWS. Rulers of this world.
Satan/Lucifer
Genesis 10:2
The sons of JAPHETH;
(ARE)
GOMER, and MAGOG, and Madai, and Javan, and TUBAL, and Meshech, and Tiras,
3 And the sons of GOMER; ASHKENAZ,
and Riphath, and Togarmah.
And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
By these were the Isles of the GENTILES divided in their lands; every one after his tongues, after their families, in their nations

Alf wrote:
All Jews ORIGINATE FROM ISRAEL EVEN ASHKENAZI JEWS! They went into Europe!
ACTS 18

---

LMAO... at least you ADMIT here you all are from Japhet...through and through... with NO ISRAELITE lineages whatsoever...

You all are from Gomer, Gog and Magog and married Javan and Tubal... lmao!

Level 5

Location hidden

#97765 May 21, 2014
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you are quoting from a book that was REVISED and makes you feel good.
But its frustrating you because you resort to your only avenue, insults... lol. typical of a person losing it.
Before the Scripture was REVISED this is what it SAID:
The Book of the Prophet Jeremiah 13
23 FOR LIKE A MAN OF INDE MAY CHANGE HIS SKIN, AND THE CAT OF THE MOUNTAINS HER SPOTS: SO MAY YE THAT BE EXERCISED IN EVIL, DO GOOD.
CLUE #1:
LEPROSY
CLUE #2:
Cat of the MOUNTAIN can change its spots... from youth to adult.. it changes..
Before it was revised IT SAID in these orders of revisions: NUBA and NUBIAN and it also said SUDAN. Go figure.
It's not reveisd . The so called man of Inde crap is bogus I could only find it on some whacked out afrocentric site. In any case Indians are known for their dark skin.
It's annoying talking to racists!

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#97766 May 21, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text> Go ahead and make up what you like. You might as well write your own book. My skin is not White it is light brown and even my mother who is French does not really have White skin but more sallow color. No one has skin the color of snow, idiot!
ok so your half BLACK or half Indian right.

Your dumb and your WHITE like snow here thats why they call you WHITE people snow is white

This is a WHITE as snow man named mccain
http://historyrocket.com/images/Famous-People...

Snow
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013072917...

Looks the same to me Stop acting STUPID

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#97767 May 21, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
Look you dumb f-()kk the only reason you goons don't want to accept Askenazim is because they look White. You'd love to accept them if they looked like Nigerians. In any case they take on the look of the people they live among. So if Jews moved to Eastern Europe after many centuries, t's not surprsing they would look White. But you are so blinded by your hatred that you ignore this fact. What's worse is the most Sephardics in Europe look like Europeans too! And as far as the Oromo and Ethiopia. Everyone knows the Judaism was brought to Ethiopian, traditionally through the queen of Sheba's descendants. It did not ORIGINATE in Ethiopia!
It's clear to se that you are motivated by hatred and insecurites regarding your racial identity. No one who is racist or obseessed with skin color can be right with God. You all need to get over yourselves!
so u feel when u start to talk about SHepardics, I won't understand that u r simply trying to dampen the resonance the texashistory website plus the many other I posted hours back are generating?????? Its because u just wana Generate a tone then pretend u r serious about it, but within u, u read all my posts then u come back here to act as if what u r saying has an equal amount of weight with what I have said!!!!!! Horribly wrong! The thing I see is that the time of ur masters is up, but that u r deep into the mess that u r confused!!!!!!!! Man just know that kidaism is beyond it comprehension, once u stick to the evil.

Level 5

Location hidden

#97768 May 21, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, what was the make-up of America before Columbus???? The Olmecs , from our Ancestors were here???? Where is your representation, and where was it back then???? The same goes for today in Israel , you bumbling idiot ???? Those are not the original inhabitants of Ancient times and are not the Ancient Hebrew/Israelite/Jews from Ancient Judah , Meteorite Man, return to your Telescope and wait on the next Meteor sighting?????
But you fools avow that sephardic Jews are legit. Look at how many Yemeni and Moroccan Jews there are in Israel. You saying they fake too??

I'd like to see a meteor land on your head..it might do you some good!

Level 7

Location hidden

#97769 May 21, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>It's not reveisd . The so called man of Inde crap is bogus I could only find it on some whacked out afrocentric site. In any case Indians are known for their dark skin.
It's annoying talking to racists!
LMAO...
hahahha.

Location hidden

#97770 May 21, 2014
Typo: Man just know that Judaism will remain beyond
ur comprehension, once u stick to the evil. Just join sniwden and leak secrets then you'll become legendary in a good way.

Location hidden

#97771 May 21, 2014
*Snowden

Level 5

Location hidden

#97772 May 21, 2014
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text> ok so your half BLACK or half Indian right.
Your dumb and your WHITE like snow here thats why they call you WHITE people snow is white
This is a WHITE as snow man named mccain
http://historyrocket.com/images/Famous-People...
Snow
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013072917...
Looks the same to me Stop acting STUPID
Mccain is not white as snow, You are so dumb they need to invent a new term for your egregiously low level of intelligence.. even the term moron doesnt quite suffice!

Level 5

Location hidden

#97773 May 21, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>so u feel when u start to talk about SHepardics, I won't understand that u r simply trying to dampen the resonance the texashistory website plus the many other I posted hours back are generating?????? Its because u just wana Generate a tone then pretend u r serious about it, but within u, u read all my posts then u come back here to act as if what u r saying has an equal amount of weight with what I have said!!!!!! Horribly wrong! The thing I see is that the time of ur masters is up, but that u r deep into the mess that u r confused!!!!!!!! Man just know that kidaism is beyond it comprehension, once u stick to the evil.
texashistory???

I'm not sure what you are rambling about. I have never disparaged Sephardics many who also look European btw. And lets get one thing straight I don't claim to be a Jew or Hebrew. That is your crazy bag! I'm of mixed heirtage and proud of it..don't need to go claiming no Egyptians or Hebrews

Location hidden

#97774 May 21, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
ae, you are a disgusting parasite, disparaging the work done by Jewish scholars / anthropologist / scientist!!!
you cannot accept the fact that the scientific evidence, the anthropological evidence, and the genetic evidence, is overwhelming and makes you look like the idiot that you actually ARE!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
Johns I saw that ramses video here on this thread but I can't remember who posted it. It showed a white man ecolaining how they are being taught behind closed doors, how whites distorted the ramses history even to the extent of reshaping the noses of Egyptian pharaoh statues from being broad (fat) and flat to being thin and pointed. Maybe ill ask punchoif it was him or maybe unfazed or childofahaya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min positronium 1,375,155
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 1 min Mite Be 580
The Other Bible Whites Don't Want Black To See (Aug '10) 8 min lifeofalady 17
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min TranshumanX 43,653
Why all black women must breed with white men! 11 min Absimil 25
Crooked Hillary 21 min RMGHispanic Causi... 6
News Danette Mitchell: Black consumers should suppor... 21 min Drilling for the ... 20
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 1 hr evil nerd 6,268
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 4 hr dcool 1,398
More from around the web