Hebrew Israelite

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#97118 May 14, 2014
The Book of the Prophet Isaiah 66

15 For behold, the CREATOR shall come with fire, and HIS chariot shall be like a whirlwind, that HE may recompence HIS vengeance in HIS wrath, and HIS indignation with the flame of fire.

16 For the CREATOR shall judge all flesh with the fire and with HIS sword, and there shall be a great number slain of the CREATOR.

17 Such as have made themselves holy and clean in the gardens, and those that have eaten swine flesh, mice, and other abominations, shall be taken away together, saith THE CREATOR.

18 For I will come to gather all people and tongues, with their works and imaginations:these shall come, and see my glory.

19 UNTO THEM SHALL I GIVE A TOKEN, AND SEND CERTAIN OF THEM (THAT BE DELIVERED) AMONG THE GENTILES: IN TO CELICIA, AFRICA AND LIDIA (WHERE MEN CAN HANDLE BOWS) INTO ITALY ALSO AND THE GREEK LAND. The Isles far off, that have not heard speak of me, that have not seen my glory: shall preach my praise among the Gentiles,

20 And shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the CREATOR, out of all people, upon horses, chariots and horse litters, upon mules and carts to Jerusalem, my holy hill (saith the CREATOR) like as the children of Israel bring the offering in clean vessels, to the house of the CREATOR.

21 And I shall take out certain of them for to be priests and levites, saith the CREATOR.

22 For like as the new heaven and the new earth which I will make, shall be fast stablished by ME:(saith the CREATOR). So shall your seed and your name continue,

23 And there shall be a new moon for the other, and a new Sabbath for the other, that all flesh shall come to worship before ME,(saith the CREATOR).

24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcass of them, that have transgressed against me. For their worms shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched, that all flesh shall abhor them.
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#97119 May 14, 2014
"What linguistic or cultural survivals do these Hebrews who escaped into Africa have??? "
-Eating of animals that meet the Biblically clean requirements as well as the complete draining of blood from the animal as well as other laws concerning Kashrut
-The use of ritual washings like unto the mikvah
-Washing of Hand before and after meals
-Has a concept of clean and unclean, acceptable and abominable or taboo
-Animal sacrifice like unto the Levitical sacrificial system
Believe in a Supreme, All-Powerful Deity (Chukwu) above all other deities
-Circumcision on the 8th day as well as had the naming ceremony of the 8 day old child
-Giving names that bear the name or title of G-d within it
-Separation of menstruating women
Adah or Ada the name of the second woman mentioned in the Bible after Eve/Chavah (Gen. 4:19-20) and is also the title used to address the first born daughters of Igbo families
-The keeping a lunar calendar
-Shemita and Jubilee years: The annulment of debt and servitude every seven and fifty years
-The concept of a lifetime servant (Odibo)– Deut. 15:12-14, Ex. 21:2-6
-Burying their dead facing East, the direction of Jerusalem and the Promised Land
-Burying their dead as quickly as possible
-Sitting Shiva (seven day mourning period where one sits on low stools, remains unkempt and shave their head in grief)
-Belief in a resurrection
-Send the body’s home of Igbos who die outside of Igboland to be buried, like Joseph and Jacob desiring not to be buried in a pagan or foreign land
-Lengthy funeral ceremonies such as found in Gen. 50:1-3
-Preference of Inheritance and leadership was given to the first born and passed down through the fathers
Sung prior to and carried a type of Ark into battle when they went to war
-Hospitality like unto the traditions and legends know of AbrahamOffering water, meal and lodging to travelers
-The Yam Festival is like unto Shavuot (Feast of Weeks) and the Ovala -Festival in the fall is like unto Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles)
-Conversation and deliberate among men and leaders like that of Rabbi’s and students in a Yeshiva
-Levirate type marriages, brothers marrying deceased brothers wives to carry on the brothers name
-Marriage negotiations (Onye-aka-ebe) between families, like unto the story of Isaac and Rebecca
-Polygamy
-A type of,“Cities of Refuge,” where an Igbo who has committed a crime can seek refuge in his mother’s natal home, known in Igbo as,“Ikunne”
-The concept of Sanctuary, similar to the Igbo Osu caste concept where a victim of violence may flee to the altar (alusi) for divine protection (I Kings 2:28-30)
-Shunning of those who willingly break laws
-Shunning of those who marry outside of the Igbo people
-Laws against sexual perversion, incest and the like, they had to marry among their people but outside their immediate tribal clan
-Justice and punishment for certain crimes followed the lines of,“an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth”
-A rule of Torah (Law) was developed and was passed down by Eri
-No jails or penal system
-Rite of passage into adulthood
-Governance of the people by a conglomerate of tribal elders and judges prior to the institution of kingship dynasties
-The coronation of the Kings have rituals and customs that closely remember that of the coronation of Kings of Judah and Israel
-Symbolic attire and accessories of the Kings and Elders closely resembled that of Kings and Tribal leaders of Judah and Israel
-Blowing of the Shofar(Rams Horn)
-The Pouring of Libations"

Just to name a few, as if you already didnt know. This Hebraic culture can be see to this day practiced from te Nile to the Ni*er. My question is how did eastern eroupeans begin to follow this culture. When you cant find a trace of it in their ancient history.

I would actually have no problems with anyone adopting these customs for themselves or convering to a more natural way of life. It becomes an issue when the author isnt cited. Thats what we call PLAGERISM.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#97120 May 14, 2014
during Henry's reign (1100–1135) a royal charter was granted to Joseph, the chief rabbi of London, and all his followers. Under this charter, Jews were permitted to move about the country without paying tolls, to buy and sell goods and property, to sell their pledges after holding them a year and a day, to be tried by their peers, and to be sworn on the Torah rather than on a Christian Bible. Special weight was attributed to a Jew's oath, which was valid against that of 12 Christians, because they represented the King of England in financial matters. The sixth clause of the charter was especially important: it granted to the Jews the right of movement throughout the kingdom, as if they were the king's own property

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#97121 May 14, 2014
History of the Jews in England (1066–1290)
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#97122 May 14, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats your rebuttal. No counter argument??
"The three great goddesses of the East, Isis, Cybele and Diana of Ephesus, which were represented as being black, established themselves in the East before the Romanization.
In the Celtic world the adoration of the three goddesses (Deae Matres) and of the horse goddess Epona flourishes among the druids and goes on under the Roman domain.
At the Mediterranean seaside, from Antibes and Barcelona until the Galicia area the cult to the three goddesses developed, and nowadays that is where one can find the highest concentration of Black Madonnas.
It is usually a consensus that the first images of the Black Madonna and her divine son were representations of Isis and Horus. In the last centuries of the Roman rule, the East welcomed Isis and Cybele (which in the 3rd century became the highest deity of Lyon, capital of the three Galias) as the great universal goddesses. Isis reigned in Paris at this time, until she was Christianly replaced by Saint Genevieve, her present patroness. The Meroginies worshiped Cybele as Diana of the nine fires (of fertility). In 679 Dagobert II, the Saint Meroginy established the cult to "the one which today receives the name of Our Lady and who is our Eternal Isis". Her name as Black Madonna was Our Lady of the Light."
Is this too hard for you to understand?? Too high a reading level, maybe??
Lol , I see you are slightly incompetent??? The coming of the Messiah and his birth have been predicted throughout history??? Everyone tells their story in there own way ??? I guess the cutting off of the penis and the seperating of other parts of the body by the Egyptians were part of your idea of reality as well correct , serpent????
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#97123 May 14, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the point here is that there in an anicent tradition of revering dieties in Black form presumably some kind of survival of meteor worship.
This implies that the Black Madonna and Child are a carry over of this tradition and does not stem from any notion of the real Mary or Jesus have been Black Africans.
Lol , DENIALISM has imbedded itself upon your brain, serpent??? Unfazed just bombarded your feeble mind with enough evidence to keep you busy for days on end and you just mentioned a meteor , serpent??? Really, you are an insult to your own people???

Level 2

Since: May 11

Memphis, TN

#97124 May 14, 2014
Can someone help me find the verse where it show the Kennite joining Israel and bringing like 600 laws with them?

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#97125 May 14, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kazhars were not in North Africa. Stand up, take a deep breath and walk around till you get yourself oriented again.
Where did I mention North Africa???

Do you just like seeing yourself LIE???

You can't stand to see JewISH scholars say that they are KAZARS??? Well then, take it up with THEM.

Location hidden

#97126 May 14, 2014
I wander if religous peple woud remain so after this???

1. THERE’S ACTUALLY FOUR VERSIONS OF THE -OLD TESTAMENT-“J…D…E&P.” HMMMMMMM???

2. I THOUGHT THERE WERE JUST OVER 2,000 CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS. TURNS OUT THERE ARE MORE THAN “45,000.” IS THAT WATERED DOWN OR WHAT???

3. THE FUNNY THING ABOUT THIS VIDEO IS YOU HAVE THESE EUROPEANS IN A SUPPOSED CONCENTRATION CAMP DISCUSING ISRARLITE HISTORY.

4. CAN YOU IMAGINE A BUNCH OF EASTERN CAUCUS MOUTAIN EUROPEANS UNDER THE KEMET SUN 2,000 PLUS YEARS AGO (LMAO)???

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE BIBLE PART 1 OLD TESTAMENT THE TORAH

&fe ature=player_embedded

The truth about the Bible Part II New Testament History of Christianity (PAGANS INCLUDED)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#97127 May 14, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
Can someone help me find the verse where it show the Kennite joining Israel and bringing like 600 laws with them?
Unfazed spoke on that, Im sure she can help when she sees ur post

Level 2

Memphis, TN

#97128 May 14, 2014
Wasn't Kenaz an Edomite
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#97129 May 14, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
I wander if religous peple woud remain so after this???
1. THERE’S ACTUALLY FOUR VERSIONS OF THE -OLD TESTAMENT-“J…D…E&P.” HMMMMMMM???
2. I THOUGHT THERE WERE JUST OVER 2,000 CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS. TURNS OUT THERE ARE MORE THAN “45,000.” IS THAT WATERED DOWN OR WHAT???
3. THE FUNNY THING ABOUT THIS VIDEO IS YOU HAVE THESE EUROPEANS IN A SUPPOSED CONCENTRATION CAMP DISCUSING ISRARLITE HISTORY.
4. CAN YOU IMAGINE A BUNCH OF EASTERN CAUCUS MOUTAIN EUROPEANS UNDER THE KEMET SUN 2,000 PLUS YEARS AGO (LMAO)???
THE TRUTH ABOUT THE BIBLE PART 1 OLD TESTAMENT THE TORAH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iveFt8OhXBwXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
The truth about the Bible Part II New Testament History of Christianity (PAGANS INCLUDED)
Great video watching it now

Location hidden

#97130 May 14, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
Wasn't Kenaz an Edomite
Is this what you're Punchojr?

1 Chronicles 1:51-54
51-54 At the time of Hadad’s death, the "KINGS of EDOM" were: Chief Timna, Chief Aliah, Chief Jetheth, Chief Oholibamah, Chief Elah, Chief Pinon, "CHIEF KENAZ," Chief Teman, Chief Mibzar, Chief Magdiel, Chief Iram.

Location hidden

#97131 May 14, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
Wasn't Kenaz an Edomite
LETS TRY THIS ONCE MORE

Is this what you're looking for Punchojr?

51-54 At the time of Hadad’s death, the "KINGS of EDOM" were: Chief Timna, Chief Aliah, Chief Jetheth, Chief Oholibamah, Chief Elah, Chief Pinon, "CHIEF KENAZ," Chief Teman, Chief Mibzar, Chief Magdiel, Chief Iram.

Location hidden

#97132 May 14, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Great video watching it now
Thanks...and your welcome as well...
the more u know

Saint Paul, MN

#97133 May 14, 2014
I gog am hollowed i fro my people. For i gog shall not go and leave from my people and land the way god commanded. For i gog wants justice for my people the way the god of israel has promised. Let it be known far and wide that i gog cometh to devaur the house of israel. And ye shall knowth thy god shall not save you For i gog i am holy among my people. Sweet and quick shall it be the toungs and thoughts of my sons, but, i gog the lord of my people shall put the fire upon there heart,blessed and peaceful shall it be there land. For upon those days when ye seeth the sign of gog ye of wise nations shall do best in your civility. So shall ye not have i gog send upon you thy own lords,and sons with a vangence. Then i be the lord of thy people. know now and for latter that the flats and the hills of the house of israel belongs to me. Keep my name holly for i gog i am hollowed from among my own.
the more u know

Saint Paul, MN

#97134 May 14, 2014
Let it be known to my people that i gog command that ye shall not enter my congregation not to the third,fourth,tenth even till the end of thy days. For i gog wants my ground holy. Ye shall deal with the hopeless.
For it is ye he who kept thy sheeps in darkness.

Level 7

Location hidden

#97135 May 14, 2014
Gog and Magog parade

Doesn't this Gog and Magog tribute dance look familiar?

Ezekiel 38
1 And the Word of THE CREATOR came unto Me saying,

2 Son of Man, set Thy face against GOG, the land of MAGOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith THE CREATOR GOD; Behold, I AM AGAINST THEE, O GOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even shields, all of them handling swords:

5 PERSIA, ETHIOPIA, and LIBYA with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 GOMER, and all his bands; the house of TOGARMAH of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

Level 7

Location hidden

#97136 May 14, 2014
Genesis 10:2
The sons of Japheth; GOMER, and MAGOG, and MADAI, and JAVAN, and TUBAL, and MESHECH, and TIRAS,

3 And the sons of GOMER; ASHKENAZ, and RIPHATH, and TOGARMAH.

4 And the sons of JAVAN; ELISHAH, and TARSHISH, KITTIM, AND DODANIM.

5 By these were the Isles of the GENTILES divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

THE INVADERS!

Level 2

United States

#97137 May 14, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
LETS TRY THIS ONCE MORE
Is this what you're looking for Punchojr?
Thats it. What happen to happen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,616,818
Are all blacks nighurs or just some? 6 min THX Son of Bavaria 2
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 6 min Savant 421
Negro Failure Month Topic: Haiti vs Iceland. S... 21 min THX Son of Bavaria 12
News 'White privilege' not as clear cut as some think 21 min Born In The USA 10
Blacks have homo erectus DNA 23 min Kill da crackas 42
REVOLUTIONARIES in AA Forum: ARE there any? (Mar '13) 38 min Savant 108
Why do WW love us KINGS? 1 hr vbs 110
Black people leech off of white people 1 hr Raptor 76
Serious topic - should MGTOW "males" be extermi... 7 hr Original 23
More from around the web