Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#96837 May 12, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
"can't face the truth."
and what truth is that? Your not saying nothing different than GMS or any other hebrew group. Your talking to grown adults bruh, we ve been through these verses in and out for years on this site. Before you assume what I believe, all u gotta do is ask. Btw, not once did I say I was anti moshiac. Why dont you hold me accountable for the ish I post. Everything concerning prophecy and script I mostly agree with so what points are you exactly arguing.? I think your getting people on here mixed up. Dont assume anything regarding my belief system, just ask or review my previous 50, 000 posts. My aliases have been Judah Ben Levi, Slave Coast Judah, and now just slave coast. The people know me here and have never questioned once who they were conversing with.
How many times can a person post Detronomy 28? thats established
dude green, he don't know history, he one of them groups, gms or the other one,isupk, history an bible is realkly a mystry to them, like that 10 lost tribe mess,i think he a jew trying to be gms from youtube

Level 8

Location hidden

#96838 May 12, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>See Im gonez sho yous Uh no you not gonna show nothing but write a paragraph with blabbing and no scriptural understanding.
Jeremiah spoke of NEW covenant an aint nothing you can say, it was said in 588BC to the fleeing Hebrew nation whom ABANDON the old law of Moses anyways we said we was all going into Africa to do qween of heaven,OK, A NEW law would have to be establish because we no longer in land, so we get the new law that's in us, I knows olkd law by heart, which guides you to whats right

Level 8

Location hidden

#96839 May 12, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>See Im gonez sho yous Uh no you not gonna show nothing but write a paragraph with blabbing and no scriptural understanding.
trick read post an got hot lol hahahah dude your green to this, we been doing this for years, you gone wake up if you stay cause we gone bring that history out,HEBREW history is EASY because I knows CUT off time, all other history is Jewish history unless they recorded some in Africa we don't knows about,its simple as that the CREATOR gone make it simple not hard to come into yo heritage, the OT the Tanakh is all , Hebrew history, it even tells you what happen before greeks roll up. THATS AMAZING
Slave Coast

United States

#96840 May 12, 2014
Cont.

And in regards to the video series. You think I just. Go around refrencing youtube videos.lol.. The channel isnt. Bad . T hought u could get some good info out of it. I doubt u even watched the videos. U can spit out the bones and the fish., u dont have all the answers. Funny how every group claims to have the "truth" dont be so arrogant in ur approach,,. No grown adult wants bto be preached at with a blowhorn.
Brahma

Jonesboro, GA

#96841 May 12, 2014
Abraham was from the preistly cast from India/Persia/Ur

Clearchus of Soli wrote, "The Jews descend from the philosophers of India. The philosophers are called in India Calanians and in Syria Jews. The name of their capital is very difficult to pronounce. It is called 'Jerusalem.'"

"Megasthenes, who was sent to India by Seleucus Nicator, about three hundred years before Christ, and whose accounts from new inquiries are every day acquiring additional credit, says that the Jews 'were an Indian tribe or sect called Kalani...'" (Anacalypsis, by Godfrey Higgins, Vol. I; p. 400.)

The city of Ur, land of the patriarchs, was near the border of Persia, the road to India, where that Brahman had been born.Bactria (a region of ancient Afghanistan) was the locality of a prototypical Jewish nation called Juhuda or Jaguda, also called Ur-Jaguda. Ur meant "place or town." Therefore, the bible was correct in stating that Abraham came from "Ur of the Chaldeans." "Chaldean," more correctly Kaul-Deva (Holy Kauls), was not the name of a specific ethnicity but the title of an ancient Hindu Brahmanical priestly caste who lived in what are now Afghanistan, Pakistan, and the Indian state of Kashmir. The Vedics are the DIRECT influence on Canaanite culture through their influence found in the place known as the Khyber Pass (Kabhir Pass)
The vedas - specifically the Rig Veda is an oral tradition that was latter written down. It was written in Proto-Sanskrit originally, which is the basis of Devaganari and Phoenician scripts. Phoenician script is the basis of Greek, Hebrew and many other languages. Before interaction in ancient times, Phoenicians wrote in Ugaritic Cuneiform.

"The tribe of Ioud or the Brahmin Abraham, was expelled from or left the Maturea of the kingdom of Oude in India and, settling in Goshen, or the house of the Sun or Heliopolis in Egypt, gave it the name of the place which they had left in India, Maturea." (Anacalypsis; Vol. I, p. 405.)

"He was of the religion or sect of Persia, and of Melchizedek."(Vol. I, p. 364.)

"The Persians also claim Ibrahim, i.e. Abraham, for their founder, as well as the Jews. Thus we see that according to all ancient history the Persians, the Jews, and the Arabians are descendants of Abraham.(p.85)...We are told that Terah, the father of Abraham, originally came from an Eastern country called Ur, of the Chaldees or Culdees, to dwell in a district called Mesopotamia. Some time after he had dwelt there, Abraham, or Abram, or Brahma, and his wife Sara or Sarai, or Sara-iswati, left their father's family and came into Canaan. The identity of Abraham and Sara with Brahma and Saraiswati was first pointed out by the Jesuit missionaries."(Vol. I; p. 387.)
Brahma

Jonesboro, GA

#96842 May 12, 2014
"...the Temple of Mecca was founded by a colony of Brahmins from India.it was a sacred place before the time of Mohamed, and.they were permitted to make pilgrimages to it for several centuries after his time. Its great celebrity as a sacred place long before the time of the prophet cannot be doubted." (Anacalypsis, Vol. I, p. 421.)

"...the city of Mecca is said by the Brahmins, on the authority of their old books, to have been built by a colony from India; and its inhabitants from the earliest era have had a tradition that it was built by Ishmael, the son of Agar. This town, in the Indus language, would be called Ishmaelistan." (Ibid, p. 424.)

Before Mohammed's time, The Hinduism of the Arab peoples was called Tsaba. Tsaba or Saba is a Sanskrit word, meaning "Assembly of the Gods ". Tsaba was also called Isha-ayalam (Shiva's Temple). The term Moslem or Moshe-ayalam (Shiva's Temple) is just another name of Sabaism. The word has now shrunk to Islam. Mohammed himself, being a member of the Quaryaish family, was at first a Tsabaist. The Tsabaists did not regard Abraham as an actual god, but as an avatar or divinely ordained teacher called Avather Brahmo (Judge of the Underworld).
Brahma

Jonesboro, GA

#96843 May 12, 2014
You Hebrew israelite clowns have been following a myth.

In Hindu mythology, Sarai-Svati is Brahm's sister. The bible gives two stories of Abraham. In this first version, Abraham told Pharaoh that he was lying when he introduced Sarai as his sister. In the second version, he also told the king of Gerar that Sarai was really his sister. However, when the king scolded him for lying, Abraham said that Sarai was in reality both his wife and his sister! "...and yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife." (Genesis 20:12.)

But the anomalies don't end here. In India, a tributary of the river Saraisvati is Ghaggar. Another tributary of the same river is Hakra. According to Jewish traditions, Hagar was Sarai's maidservant; the Moslems say she was an Egyptian princess. Notice the similarities of Ghaggar, Hakra and Hagar.
Black Power

Emeryville, CA

#96844 May 12, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>ADAM means RED in ancient HEBREW not Black!
Adam means blood in Hebrew.Adam is dark skin in Arabic.

The Qur’an confirms this reading of the Bible. It too presents Adam as the black statue of God in whom God dwells and through whom God receives worship:

26. Surely We created man of dry ringing clay Of black mud wrought into shape…

28. And when your Lord said to the angels,‘See I am creating a man of dry ringing clay, of black mud wrought into shape.

29. When I have shaped him, and breathed My spirit into him, then fall down in prostration before him

30. So the angels prostrated (sajada), all of them

31. Save Iblis; he refused to be among the prostrate. Surat al- Hijr [15]

Iblis is Satan and he refused to bow to the black body of God (Adam)
Slave Coast

United States

#96845 May 12, 2014
@ Brahma

Shut the hell up, lmao. Nobody cares.
Slave Coast

United States

#96846 May 12, 2014
How the f are india hebrews? U fools barely started circumscing yesterday. Cmon thats basic.
A Child of AHAYAH

United States

#96847 May 12, 2014
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry Jews are not White do you want to read about a REAL Sephardi Portuguese Jew his name was Baruch Spinoza born Benedito de Espinosa 24 November 1632 – 21 February 1677
Here is the book you need to read that will smoother your ignorance
Abridgement of R. H. M. Elwes's 1883 Introduction to
His Translations of Spinoza's Books I & II Elwes's Introduction Chp [28]:xviii.
http://www.yesselman.com/elwesEbk.htm #
The details as to Spinoza's manner of life collected by Colerus:[28]:xviii.
Quote -[28]:xviii.- "He was of a middle size ; he had good features in his face, the skin somewhat black ; black curled hair ; long eye- brows, and of the same colour, so that one might easily know by his looks that he was descended from Portuguese
Jews...."
did you read that Garrig huh!
just in case you mis read what he looked like
Baruch Spinoza: "Middle-sized, good features, skin somewhat black, black curly hair, long eyebrows of the same color, so that one might know by his looks that he was a descendant from Portuguese Jews."
sorry Turkish Khazars migrated into Spain after the TRUE JEWS were EXPELLED from Spain and Portugal in 1492
Lol , wow my bratha, your info was so profound that they started crawling out of the crevices and cracks and holes from everywhere, great job SOLDIER!!!! Lol , you woke up the masses , 4REAL!!! That is what is needed, the serpents heard the REAL TRUTH YOU HIT THEM WITH AND ARE CRYING OUT WITH DESPAIR!!! They were quiet until you dropped that HIDDEN TRUTH , look at them now, superb,my brother, truly superb!!! Now that pretender knows what real CRED IS ALL ABOUT!!!!
Brahma

Jonesboro, GA

#96848 May 12, 2014
The cracker jews from topix took this thread off the highlight as soon as i showed this info
the Bible to be a gross distortion of the facts, excluding the Brahmans that came from India due to the diluvian floods.Brahmins, consider themselves as the “Chosen People of God”. The Hebrews started their career in history as a “Kingdom of Priests”(Exodus/19/6). Likewise, the Brahmins have also been a “Community of Priests” since the dawn of their history.

The tribe of Ioud or the Brahmin Abraham, was expelled from or left the Maturea of the kingdom of Oude in India and, settling in Goshen, or the house of the Sun or Heliopolis in Egypt, gave it the name of the place which they had left in India, Maturea.”(Anacalypsis; Vol. I, p. 405.)” Interesting, that.

You see,“Heliopolis” is the Greek name for the city of On, in Egypt, where Amenhotep III built his wonderful temple.

And what is the name given by “Mittani”(Indian tribe, as noted in article) king “Tushratta”(Dhritastera, the famous “Puru” king of India, with 100 sons that ruled this entire region btw, his brother in Puru king list is “Yuyu”…that’s Yuya, Amenhotep III’s “Vizier” the biblical Joseph) to Amenhotep II, in one of the Amarna letters to Queen Tiye, the daughter of Yuya??? Nebu Mat Ra…the Golden Ptah…Buddha. Matreya.

And further, according to O.T., who married a daughter of the king of Mittani? Moses. Who was Nefertiti? A daughter of Tiye’s uncler, Yuya’s brother Ay. And who was a son of a Mittani woman (Mutemwiya) married a daughter (Tadukhipa) and sister Gilukhepa) of Tushratta? Amenhotep III.

I come with evidence, you come with weak attempt to hide this fact: The “Praenomen” throne title, and the “Golden Horus” throne title of many of the 18th Dynasty of Egypt were called “Khepru”, silent K, with a hieroglyph of a scarab beetle for the (K)hepru name. Same scarab beetle image found on clay bullae stamped with the name of the 4th king of Israel: Hezekiah/Hezikiya. And what else on those clay bullae??? THE ATEN image. Heperu=Hebrew. Another name of Amen/Amun (the god with temple priests called “Kohennim)? Khepra/Khepru…Hebrew.

Akhenaton WAS MOSES.
Brahma

Jonesboro, GA

#96849 May 12, 2014
The cult of Brahm (Hinduism) was carried to the Middle and Near East by several different Indian groups About 1900 BC, after a severe rainfall and earthquake tore Northern India apart, ever changing the courses of the Indus and Saraswathi rivers.
In his book Moisés y los Extraterrestres, Mexican author Tomás Doreste states,

Voltaire was of the opinion that Abraham descended from some of the numerous Brahman priests who left India to spread their teachings throughout the world; and in support of his thesis he presented the following elements: the similarity of names and the fact that the city of Ur, land of the patriarchs, was near the border of Persia, the road to India, where that Brahman had been born.
Brahma

Jonesboro, GA

#96850 May 12, 2014
The Islamized, illiterate, Bedouin Arab nomads
from the deserts of Arabia did not even have a script of their own, until they adapted Persian left to right writing in the 7th century CE, yet they passed themselves off as scientists, philosophers, mathematicians, story tellers, artists, architects, and so forth, merely by translating Vedic-Hindu-Buddhist texts from Sanskrit into Persian that were attributed to fake names to emebellish Arabic ancestry.

Bharat Patrimony in Africa Africa is mentioned as Kushadvipa, or the land of Kusha grass that was part of the Empire of Rama and under the administration of Rama’s son Kush.The Africans refer to themselves as Cushites where Rama is transformed into Ham.Mauritius derives its name from Marichas who
was one of the generals in the army of Ravana defeated by Rama(Ham).

Africa was also known as Shankhadvipa meaning the land like a conch shell, suggesting that the Vedic rulers were familiar with the shape of Africa as seen from miles above the earth.
Abyssinia gets its name from App-Sindhu meaning waters of the Sindhu River where people from the Indus region had settled.
Somalia is connected with Soma whose people worshipped the moon.
Slave Coast

United States

#96851 May 12, 2014
Brahma deez nutz, gtfoh. Take that garbageb Hindu thread. Why u trolling african american threads mr. east indian? Makes zero sense. fools always looking for our validation.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#96852 May 12, 2014
Brahma wrote:
Abraham was from the preistly cast from India/Persia/Ur
Clearchus of Soli wrote, "The Jews descend from the philosophers of India. The philosophers are called in India Calanians and in Syria Jews. The name of their capital is very difficult to pronounce. It is called 'Jerusalem.'"
"Megasthenes, who was sent to India by Seleucus Nicator, about three hundred years before Christ, and whose accounts from new inquiries are every day acquiring additional credit, says that the Jews 'were an Indian tribe or sect called Kalani...'" (Anacalypsis, by Godfrey Higgins, Vol. I; p. 400.)
The city of Ur, land of the patriarchs, was near the border of Persia, the road to India, where that Brahman had been born.Bactria (a region of ancient Afghanistan) was the locality of a prototypical Jewish nation called Juhuda or Jaguda, also called Ur-Jaguda. Ur meant "place or town." Therefore, the bible was correct in stating that Abraham came from "Ur of the Chaldeans." "Chaldean," more correctly Kaul-Deva (Holy Kauls), was not the name of a specific ethnicity but the title of an ancient Hindu Brahmanical priestly caste who lived in what are now Afghanistan, Pakistan, and the Indian state of Kashmir. The Vedics are the DIRECT influence on Canaanite culture through their influence found in the place known as the Khyber Pass (Kabhir Pass)
The vedas - specifically the Rig Veda is an oral tradition that was latter written down. It was written in Proto-Sanskrit originally, which is the basis of Devaganari and Phoenician scripts. Phoenician script is the basis of Greek, Hebrew and many other languages. Before interaction in ancient times, Phoenicians wrote in Ugaritic Cuneiform.
"The tribe of Ioud or the Brahmin Abraham, was expelled from or left the Maturea of the kingdom of Oude in India and, settling in Goshen, or the house of the Sun or Heliopolis in Egypt, gave it the name of the place which they had left in India, Maturea." (Anacalypsis; Vol. I, p. 405.)
"He was of the religion or sect of Persia, and of Melchizedek."(Vol. I, p. 364.)
"The Persians also claim Ibrahim, i.e. Abraham, for their founder, as well as the Jews. Thus we see that according to all ancient history the Persians, the Jews, and the Arabians are descendants of Abraham.(p.85)...We are told that Terah, the father of Abraham, originally came from an Eastern country called Ur, of the Chaldees or Culdees, to dwell in a district called Mesopotamia. Some time after he had dwelt there, Abraham, or Abram, or Brahma, and his wife Sara or Sarai, or Sara-iswati, left their father's family and came into Canaan. The identity of Abraham and Sara with Brahma and Saraiswati was first pointed out by the Jesuit missionaries."(Vol. I; p. 387.)
Is that not so strange? I mean, India was indeed attached to ancient Ethiopia or may be to the cushites of Arabia, like Dravidian or probably the very ancient Sumar (pre-Akkad) may also be attached to them or the Indian Cushites. However, so far there is no record of Semites attachment or link to India. The movement of Semites is best illustrated by the world's known scholars, the Bayesian as follows:

http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/conten...

Afro-Asiatic was born in North East Africa (8,000 BPY)
Ancestral Semites born from Afro-Asiatic in both sides of the red-sea (7,000 BPY)
Semites then moved to north-then east to Akkad (6,000 BPY)
Semites returned to Canaan then dispersed to south east (4,000 to 3,000 BPY)

Where is India if you believed Abraham was one of the Semites? I take your claim some how possible if you insist Abraham had a non-Semite root, but that is not biblical?

Level 6

Location hidden

#96853 May 13, 2014
".........There is evidence of a Semitic-speaking presence in Eritrea and northern Ethiopia at least as early as 2000 BC.[6][8"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%CA%BFmt
http://www1.uni-hamburg.de/EAE/

An evidence, for Ethiopians of today, as the the very ancient 'Semites', even before the time of Abraham. Semites in Ethiopia were largely indigenous but are also back migrant. So much is so about the theory of 'Ethiopians are just cushites', by those who hated their true roots but jealous and desperate of robbing our true heritage. Dreaming ones!

Level 6

Location hidden

#96854 May 13, 2014
The other very odd belief in this topic is the confusion one crazy Cape Malay created in the minds of the fool AAs. Who is genetically Semitic in the eyes of the world?

View Poll Results: Who is more Semitic by genes?

Semitic-speaking Ethiopians (Habesha) 75%
Ashkenazi Jews 25%

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.p...

Level 8

Location hidden

#96855 May 13, 2014
The Jewish Encyclopedia tells us that "Edom is in Modern Jewry". This witness from the 1905 edition records the connection between modern day Jews and the race of Edom: "Some anthropologists are inclined to associate the racial origins of the Jews, not with the Semites, whose language they adopted, but with the Armenians and Hittites of Mesopotamia, whose broad skulls and curved noses they appear to have inherited (Vol. X, p. 284). Thus Esau/Edom was now absorbed into the Canaanite people by means of his Hittite and Hivite wives. According to Strong's Concordance the word Canaan means "trader or merchant" Canaanite, Khazar and Edomite are all names that accurately refer to the majority of people who call themselves "Jews." The name Jew originally meant a resident of Judea regardless of religion or race, and has long since lost any association with a true Judahite.

Level 8

Location hidden

#96856 May 13, 2014
if you think like this its gone help you see better! ok check this! the Hebrews went into Egypt that's for sure!ok check out this verse!2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees. ok they all, in africa there isnt a record no where of us returning back to Jereusalem, that would have "CHANGED WORLD HISTORY AROUND" we would have been doing what CREATOR wanted! an that was for us not to go into Egypt"Jeremiah 42:19;The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.You see the Hebrews went into africa bty way of Egypt, ok Moses told us our whole laws was based on this we knew what would happen we just tried to RUN! ok Deuteronomy 28:25;The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.ok check this,Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? homeboy ITS REAL,ok we go into africa from eygpt,ok we the only peoples ON FACE OF EARTH TO GET PULLED FROM THE SAME LAND MASS,AN IF YOU BELIEVE IN CREATOR THEN YOU SHOULD KNEW it was gone happen! we be them peoples an we suffered ALL the curse! ok you see? Hebrews go into africa which is ONE BIG LAND MASS, by way of east africa! an we was SNATCHED FROM WEST AFRICA by the MILLIONS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SA leader vows to reclaim land from white farmers 3 min ron 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min flack 1,376,213
Topix's Whiteys Deleted Yet Another Thread 13 min ROMPER STOMPER 5
U S A to go down as the Worst Superpower Enemy ... 16 min ugly monkeys 3
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 17 min Patriot DVC Molon... 1,413
The Creator's True Name 18 min LarryX 9
News Race May Influence Risk for Irregular Heart Beat 22 min ron 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr KiloEcho 43,746
Why all black women must breed with white men! 6 hr A Perm For BM 111
More from around the web