Hebrew Israelite
A Child of AHAYA

Toronto, Canada

#96623 May 9, 2014
African men could not marry Arab women but Arab men could marry African women and stated that it was looked down upon???? Glimmer stop tripping with that Semi crap??? We are talking about the WHOLE FACTS AND NOT HALF THE FACTS OR HALF THE TRUTH???? Semi means someone is trying to get half the credit for something they did not do ????
A Child of AHAYA

Absecon, NJ

#96624 May 9, 2014
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Shalam my bratha got more Hebrewisms for you I found more maps and books on our people.
I was reading the book of Africa called Universal Geography: Containing the description of Africa and adjacent islands p 309
page 309 talks about our people who are scattered throughout the kingdom of Loango and the Kingdom of Cacongo. and the Kingdom of Cabinda or En-Goy on the Danville and Bolton map the kingdom of Loango and kingdom of Cacongo and Kingdom of Cabinda are located at the top of Congo and Angola.
Type in the whole link and zoom in on the area called kingdom of Loango
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons... (most_important_18th_cntry_map _of_Africa)_-_Geographicus_-_A frica2-boulton-1794.jpg
Here is the book
Universal Geography: Containing the description of Africa and adjacent islands
https://play.google.com/books/reader...
Here is what it says about our people on page 309
Black Jews Kingdom of Cacongo. Kingdom of Cabinda or En-Goy p 309
A fact worthy the attention of travelers is, that, according to Oldendorp.the kingdom of Loango contains black Jews, scattered throughout the country ; they are despised by the Negroes who do not even deign to eat with them ; they are occupied in trade, and keep the sabbath so strictly that they do not even converse on that day; they have a separate burying ground, very far from any habitation. The tombs are constructed with masonry, and ornamented with Hebrew inscriptions; the singularity of which excites the laughter of the negroes, who discern in them only serpents, lizards, and other reptiles. M. Ehrr- inann, finding it impossible to explain the origin of these Jews, doubts the reality of the fact;-------Universal Geography: Containing the description of Africa and adjacent islands p 309
Busching, however, Michaelis, and Zimmermann, do not hesitate to admit their existence; Bruns considers them the descendants of the Falashes of Habesch, or Abyssinia, and Sprengel wishes them to be considered as the descendants of Portuguese Jews, who, having quitted their country, are no longer afraid to profess openly the religion of their fathers. Five leagues to the north of Loango is Quilonga, a river of very difficult access, whither trading vessels sometimes go.----Universal Geography: Containing the description of Africa and adjacent islands p 309
the first paragraph lets us know that native Africans HATED OUR PEOPLE
Quote: "they are despised by the Negroes who do not even deign to eat with them"
Lol , great timing and TRUTHS AS ALWAYS MY BROTHER, Keep HITTING US WITH THE TRUTH!!!! Shalam!
A Child of AHAYA

Absecon, NJ

#96625 May 9, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
Old west semitic and it is the language of Abraham, Mosses & David:
Most of the old books in the Bible was written from between the periods of 1900 to 1000 B.C. at which time Hebrew never existed. Hebrew existed after 500 B.C but there were paleo-Hebrew developed in the same area of west Semitic.
http://www.hallelu-yah.nl/Proto-Semitic.pdf
These early Hebrew are also called west Semitic or proto-Semitic or Adam to David Hebrew. This is the language of the old screpture and includes Geez or Ethopic but not their youngest son Hebrew.
Lol , are you of German descent???????? If the original definition and meaning of Semitic refers to a ...

According to Professor S. D. Goitein, "the word 'Semitic' was coined by an l8th- century German scholar, concerned with ...
A Child of AHAYA

Los Angeles, CA

#96626 May 9, 2014
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Shalam my bratha got more Hebrewisms for you I found more maps and books on our people.
I was reading the book of Africa called Universal Geography: Containing the description of Africa and adjacent islands p 309
page 309 talks about our people who are scattered throughout the kingdom of Loango and the Kingdom of Cacongo. and the Kingdom of Cabinda or En-Goy on the Danville and Bolton map the kingdom of Loango and kingdom of Cacongo and Kingdom of Cabinda are located at the top of Congo and Angola.
Type in the whole link and zoom in on the area called kingdom of Loango
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons... (most_important_18th_cntry_map _of_Africa)_-_Geographicus_-_A frica2-boulton-1794.jpg
Here is the book
Universal Geography: Containing the description of Africa and adjacent islands
https://play.google.com/books/reader...
Here is what it says about our people on page 309
Black Jews Kingdom of Cacongo. Kingdom of Cabinda or En-Goy p 309
A fact worthy the attention of travelers is, that, according to Oldendorp.the kingdom of Loango contains black Jews, scattered throughout the country ; they are despised by the Negroes who do not even deign to eat with them ; they are occupied in trade, and keep the sabbath so strictly that they do not even converse on that day; they have a separate burying ground, very far from any habitation. The tombs are constructed with masonry, and ornamented with Hebrew inscriptions; the singularity of which excites the laughter of the negroes, who discern in them only serpents, lizards, and other reptiles. M. Ehrr- inann, finding it impossible to explain the origin of these Jews, doubts the reality of the fact;-------Universal Geography: Containing the description of Africa and adjacent islands p 309
Busching, however, Michaelis, and Zimmermann, do not hesitate to admit their existence; Bruns considers them the descendants of the Falashes of Habesch, or Abyssinia, and Sprengel wishes them to be considered as the descendants of Portuguese Jews, who, having quitted their country, are no longer afraid to profess openly the religion of their fathers. Five leagues to the north of Loango is Quilonga, a river of very difficult access, whither trading vessels sometimes go.----Universal Geography: Containing the description of Africa and adjacent islands p 309
the first paragraph lets us know that native Africans HATED OUR PEOPLE
Quote: "they are despised by the Negroes who do not even deign to eat with them"
Lol , forgive me and thank you my brother, this explains everything, it is now evident why we have those that do not accept who we are, for those of us that are the TRUE DESCENDANTS OF OUR ANCIENT ANCESTORS!!
A Child of AHAYA

Apo, AE

#96627 May 9, 2014
coin
koin/
verb
past tense: coined; past participle: coined
make (coins) by stamping metal.
synonyms: mint, stamp, strike, cast, punch, die, mold, forge, make More
make (metal) into coins.
invent or devise (a new word or phrase).
"he coined the term “desktop publishing.”"
synonyms: invent, create, make up, conceive, originate, think up, dream up More

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#96628 May 9, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The people you mentioned are from pre-Adam linage, more ancient and indigenous Africans as compared with any other Africans. Don't live in ideal and delusional self invented world, and return to normal thinking. You are all the very first Africans that never went outside Africa for the last 200,000 years. You need to be proud of that!
What you said above and what you said [email protected] post#96,522 , is BLASPHEMOUS. IT'S LIKE A SLAP AT THE FACE "THE CREATOR???"

Are you saying this is a LIE???? Not of the ALLMIGHTY GOD???

http://www.isogg.org/tree/ISOGG_HapgrpE.html

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#96629 May 9, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The more you tighten your racist look, the more you get confused. You have the right to live alone in your delusional self invented world...Is there something in your table? stop that! We are living in the real world.

listen your not a Hebrew Ethiopians are not Hebrews I will show you the Hebrews that lived among Ethiopian Fire eaters and Cannibals.

To prove this statement glimmer I have obtained written records from REAL Hebrews that lived in Ethiopia its from the book called The Jewish Encyclopedia: A Descriptive Record of the History, Religion, Literature, and Customs of the Jewish People from the Earliest Times to the Present Day, Volume 5

The Real Hebrew that I am speaking of is Eldad le Danite or Eldad the Danite this is what he said about the Hebrews that lived amoungst Heathen Ethiopians

He professed to have been a citizen of an independent Jewish state in eastern Africa, inhabited by the tribes of Dan (hence his name,“ha-Dani ”=“the Danite”), Asher, Gad, and Naphtali. Starting from this alleged state, Eldad visited Babylonia, Kairwan, and Spain, causing everywhere a great stir among the Jews by his fanciful accounts of the Lost Ten Tribes, and by the halakot which he asserted he had brought from his native country.

These halakot, written in Hebrew, deal with the slaughtering and subsequent examination of animals.

The following is a summary of Eldad's narrative according to the most complete of these versions: On leaving the land “on the other side of the river of kush," Eldad traveled with a man of the tribe of Asher.

On leaving the land “on the other side of the river of Kush," Eldad traveled with a man of the tribe of Asher. A great storm wrecked the boat. but God prepared a plank for him and his companion, on which they floated until thrown ashore among a cannibal Ethiopian tribe called "Romrom" (As to the existence in former times of such a tribe, see Metz in “ Das .1 i1 disehe Littemturblntt."1877, No. 41.) The Asherite, who was fat was immediately eaten. while Eldad was put into a pit to fatten. Soon after a fire-worshiping tribe assailed the cannibals, and Eldad was taken prisoner. He remained in captivity during four years.

You glimmer did you read Ethiopia had fire-worshiping tribes and cannibalistic tribes called Rom Rom.

The tribe of Dan emigrated to the land of gold, Havilah (Kush). shortly after the separation of Judah and Israel. The tribes of Naphtali, Gad. and Asher joined the Danites later. They have a king called Adiel ben Malkiel, a prince by the name of Ellzapban. of the house of Elihab and a judge named Abdan ben Mishael who has the power to in?ict the four capital punishments prescribed in the Law. The four tribes lead a nomadic life and are continually at war with the five neighboring Ethiopian kings.

Glimmer did you read that paragraph - " The four tribes lead a nomadic life and are continually at war with the five neighboring Ethiopian kings."

Question to YOU glimmer if all Ethiopians are Hebrews then Why in the Hell were they at WAR with the Hebrews from Israel?
A Child of AHAYA

Singapore

#96630 May 9, 2014
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
listen your not a Hebrew Ethiopians are not Hebrews I will show you the Hebrews that lived among Ethiopian Fire eaters and Cannibals.
To prove this statement glimmer I have obtained written records from REAL Hebrews that lived in Ethiopia its from the book called The Jewish Encyclopedia: A Descriptive Record of the History, Religion, Literature, and Customs of the Jewish People from the Earliest Times to the Present Day, Volume 5
The Real Hebrew that I am speaking of is Eldad le Danite or Eldad the Danite this is what he said about the Hebrews that lived amoungst Heathen Ethiopians
He professed to have been a citizen of an independent Jewish state in eastern Africa, inhabited by the tribes of Dan (hence his name,“ha-Dani ”=“the Danite”), Asher, Gad, and Naphtali. Starting from this alleged state, Eldad visited Babylonia, Kairwan, and Spain, causing everywhere a great stir among the Jews by his fanciful accounts of the Lost Ten Tribes, and by the halakot which he asserted he had brought from his native country.
These halakot, written in Hebrew, deal with the slaughtering and subsequent examination of animals.
The following is a summary of Eldad's narrative according to the most complete of these versions: On leaving the land “on the other side of the river of kush," Eldad traveled with a man of the tribe of Asher.
On leaving the land “on the other side of the river of Kush," Eldad traveled with a man of the tribe of Asher. A great storm wrecked the boat. but God prepared a plank for him and his companion, on which they floated until thrown ashore among a cannibal Ethiopian tribe called "Romrom" (As to the existence in former times of such a tribe, see Metz in “ Das .1 i1 disehe Littemturblntt."1877, No. 41.) The Asherite, who was fat was immediately eaten. while Eldad was put into a pit to fatten. Soon after a fire-worshiping tribe assailed the cannibals, and Eldad was taken prisoner. He remained in captivity during four years.
You glimmer did you read Ethiopia had fire-worshiping tribes and cannibalistic tribes called Rom Rom.
The tribe of Dan emigrated to the land of gold, Havilah (Kush). shortly after the separation of Judah and Israel. The tribes of Naphtali, Gad. and Asher joined the Danites later. They have a king called Adiel ben Malkiel, a prince by the name of Ellzapban. of the house of Elihab and a judge named Abdan ben Mishael who has the power to in?ict the four capital punishments prescribed in the Law. The four tribes lead a nomadic life and are continually at war with the five neighboring Ethiopian kings.
Glimmer did you read that paragraph - " The four tribes lead a nomadic life and are continually at war with the five neighboring Ethiopian kings."
Question to YOU glimmer if all Ethiopians are Hebrews then Why in the Hell were they at WAR with the Hebrews from Israel?
Lol , ouch , I know that had to hurt!!! You sure did not miss the mark, at all!!! Thanks 4 dropping THE HAMMER!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#96631 May 9, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
Ethiopian fathers that spoke Ethopic Semites like languages were: Abraham, Mosses & David. Could it be particularly Geez? We know Geez is much older.
LOL Bimbo Ethiopians DID NOT speak Hebrew!

Location hidden

#96632 May 9, 2014
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Better watch yourself Hit...glimmers gonna naw on your bones...LOL!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#96633 May 9, 2014
Thanx Hitman

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#96634 May 9, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Better watch yourself Hit...glimmers gonna naw on your bones...LOL!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
lmao
That was funny as hell

Location hidden

#96635 May 9, 2014
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao
That was funny as hell
I know...had a hard time finishing the post csuse I was laighing so hard.

When I saw your response...it started all over again...LOL!!!
A Child of AHAYAH

Singapore, Singapore

#96636 May 9, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
Thanx Hit man
That info by Hit Man verifies the fact you have been on point with your research , stay strong and keep up the great work !
A Child of AHAYAH

Los Angeles, CA

#96637 May 9, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
Thanx Hitman
. There are those of us that recognize your representation!!!

Level 2

Memphis, TN

#96638 May 9, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> That info by Hit Man verifies the fact you have been on point with your research , stay strong and keep up the great work !
Yea it does don't it. I'm relieved. I was starting to secong guess myself.

It also lead me to figure out why some BHI groups push that " We Ain't Africans" speech so adamantly. I get the we Shem part but all the groups do it. The main ones.

I think they are Agents for Cointelpro type operation. They are to get ahead of the curb with disinfo. I've seen GMS AOC ISUPK leader throwing up Tue Baphomet casually. I know hands don't form Horns when you trying to point. That has to be purposely done.

I've also seen Bro Nate do it plenty of times from IUIC. That hurt me because I follow them guys.

I have notice they usually throw it up During or Before they about to push in a Game Changer.

Level 2

Memphis, TN

#96639 May 9, 2014
Oh yeah I think I found Efik Tribes in the bible under Aphik.

Level 2

Memphis, TN

#96640 May 9, 2014
Its a Lemba in Angola and Sierra Leone

Level 2

Memphis, TN

#96641 May 9, 2014
Possibly Vai Tribe too under Bigvai in the bible. Shahara look it up

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#96642 May 9, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
I know...had a hard time finishing the post csuse I was laighing so hard.
When I saw your response...it started all over again...LOL!!!
Lol. I was laughing at your response about Glimmer knawing on his bones...

But, Truth was right on point. Goes right in line with the Ethiopians and Selassi/Melenik selling the indigenous people into slavery, capturing them and the neighboring tribes and lands and killing them. All to take control of the lands and expand themselves and take over Meroe/Sudan and they specifically named Elephantine as their targeted goal to take over in the 1800s as part of the deal of their portion during the Scramble for Africa.

It also goes in line with the Ethiopian history diet of raw blood and bloody meat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Asking an African American if you can touch the... 4 min youll shoot your ... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,601,256
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 8 min Whites Created AIDS 3
More Kathy Griffin News 📰 10 min Cave Beast News 1
This forum is almost completely dead 12 min Cigar Face 26 6
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 44 min Chilli J 132
Ladies & Gentlemen,Two Eras Now Ending and Most... 56 min Cool 6
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 1 hr Correct 36
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Legion_is_Maceo 1,577
More from around the web