marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#96481 May 7, 2014
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the landS that were allotted to the TRIBES....by the CREATOR... especially, MAINLY the TribeS of JUDA with the LEVITES and other TRIBES living in the same LANDS...
NAME the LANDS individually, please.
Why do you KEEP avoiding answering that question when it was the FIRST thing that started this debate,.
Now you have jumped all the way down to the last of my posts...
What are the LANDS allotted to the Tribes.. THEIR DWELLING PLACES AFTER THE EXODUS that they lived for over 300 years in BLESSINGS ....
lol that was not the debate the debate was that you said we were Egyptians we are not and what does the land mean.
Did Yahweh make a covenant with land lol see how you have not answered my questions yet you probably think so but ok even though either way you wanna put it does not add up but what ;land are you talking about as I told you specify as in what time in scripture are you referring to but you still have not answered my questions and you did say that East of Shinar was Africa lol.
Africa is not the eastern most continent in the Eastern Hemisphere but because you know this you keep trying to debate a smaller point than we are and that is that we not Africans that was the original debate until you said name the lands and then I will continue what.
Why because I didn't name the lands we temporary lived in before our inherited land Isarael and you already admitted that is was Ham's land.
We not from ham we are from Shem were the blessing came from so what is their else to debate.
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#96482 May 7, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
The scripture also says that Japheth shall dwell in the lands of Shem (Gen9:27)) Isaac prophesied that Esau would live by the sword and that he would gain dominion over Israel.(Gen 27:40) which was accomplished during the enslavement of Israel the great conspiracy when he became confederate with the, all those from North and others.(Ps 83:6)The Children of Shem, Israel did a lot of mixing with the children of Ham.First there was Abraham who originated from Ur in the land of Ham (Gen 15:7) he had Ishmael by Hagar the "Black" Egyptian woman who had twelve princes.(Gen 16:3,15; 17:20). Abraham also had a son named Midian by a Cushite woman Keturah (Gen 25:1;Hab3:7) of whom Moses married a daughter of the Priest of Midian the Ethiopian who gave him two sons Gershom and Eliezar( Exod 2:15,16,21; 18:2,3; Numb 12:1). Next we have Yahudah "Judah" who was a Then there is Yoseph, "Joseph", who was a son of Yahkob "Jacob"/Israel had two children by the Egyptian "Black" woman daughter of Potiphar who gave him two sons Manasseh and Ephraim (Gen 41:45,52,52). Israel went into Egypt with only 70 people and came out with a mixed multitude.(Gen 46:27]The true chosen people "the decedents of "African Slaves" in part are in blindness of their true national origin and identity just like the prophecy stated. This is simply a fulfillment of scriptures. The True Israelite have become known as bywords and proverbs such as "African Americans", Blacks, and Negroes etc. The Trans-Atlantic slave trade which shipped about 100 million "African Slaves", was not a coincidence. Have you ever wondered why "Blacks" i.e "African Americans, Caribbean Islands" which includes Bahamas, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Belize, Turks Island, and other lands of Diaspora are the only people who have this in their history. Deut 28:68 has a real good explanation for the slave trade.The fact is that "Blacks" was Shipped like CARGO with chains around their necks, hands and feet;(Deut 28:48) Taken in the pits of ships; (Ezk 9:4) they spread their nets over him (Ezk 19:18) PLUCKED UP from their land; (Deut 28:63) Made to serve as male and female slaves;(Deut 28:68) Stipped of their heritage, history and language and forced to learn French, Spanish, and English. Taught to hate their own heritage and to adopt the way of the Europeans.
true us of Shem yes it is true as no other nation matches up not Africans either they do not fit the scriptural curses as they dwell in their original land.Our land was/is Israel but gentiles live their while we are dispersed and yes we are still in Africa but not all Africans are Israel it is just truth do not be mad but everything you said is true.Nobody but us did this happen to
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#96483 May 7, 2014
True but keep in mind and everybody forgets this.
Abraham was the father of many nations but only through this lieage would the blessings come and I have already said that mixed with them did not mean we became a mixed nation.
Did all the Hebrew males marry daughters of ham?
Abraham,Isaac,Jacob did they all marry daughters of ham no they did not.
Hebrew mixed blood still = Hebrew lol remember Ephraim and Manasseh were considered Hebrew right.Do not be in denial
Genesis-11:7-But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast that ye may know how that Yahweh DOTH PUT A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE EGYPTIANS AND ISRAEL.
Mixed nation?
10:20-but Yahweh hardened Pharaoh's heart so that he WOULD NOT LET THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL GO
mixed nation?
2:11-And it came to pass in those days when Moses was grown that he went out unto his brethren, and looked on their burdens and he spied an Egyptian smiting a Hebrew ONE OF HIS BRETHREN I mean
mixed nation?
There is alot more verses stating our differences and it's not skin color as we looked similar

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#96484 May 7, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>lol that was not the debate the debate was that you said we were Egyptians we are not and what does the land mean.
Did Yahweh make a covenant with land lol see how you have not answered my questions yet you probably think so but ok even though either way you wanna put it does not add up but what ;land are you talking about as I told you specify as in what time in scripture are you referring to but you still have not answered my questions and you did say that East of Shinar was Africa lol.
Africa is not the eastern most continent in the Eastern Hemisphere but because you know this you keep trying to debate a smaller point than we are and that is that we not Africans that was the original debate until you said name the lands and then I will continue what.
Why because I didn't name the lands we temporary lived in before our inherited land Isarael and you already admitted that is was Ham's land.
We not from ham we are from Shem were the blessing came from so what is their else to debate.
It was the debate.. You said the Israelites were not born in Africa.. you said that they had no lands in Africa and left Africa.

I want you to tell me what were the lands that were allotted to the tribes per THE CREATOR and JOSUA...
Yet, you refuse to tell that ... either you don't really know, which is the basis of the ISRAELITES AFTER the Exodus ... or you are purposefully not answering because it will expose you to admit what you don't want to admit....

Again,, WHERE and WHAT are the lands that were issued and to what tribes were these lands issued to....AND how long were they living in those lands AFTER ... and where were they coming from every year for the yearly pilgrimage.. etc etc... I can go all day..

See, you have to know whats in the WHOLE bible , mainly the OLD TESTAMENT in order to know these things... not pick and choose things and repeat the same old mantras without any real basis to back it up..

Further more, you are talking to one of the MAIN persons that was posting BEFORE YOU CAME here of all the tribes in Africa,,,, THE MAPS ,,,( I can say on the maps that Awaw posted today, I was the FIRST to post that one and gave the link for the other person to make the website to it)...

They had other maps,, but I found THAT PARTICULAR maps along with about 5 others that havent been posted yet..
So I have done my research.. That is why I know the directions and regions...

Tell me this also after you answer the FIRST questions, how do the old writers and cartographers ADMIT that you are to REALLY read a map?

Where is the top of the world?
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#96485 May 7, 2014
Okay let us get into the thick of things,but let me pause.
Why do you think Pharaoh wanted to kill all first born males{birth control concept] but leave all of the females?
Think about that for a minute will you.
due to Abraham's willingness to obey the Most High Yahweh told him that he would bless his descendants.Remember ,Abraham would be the father of many nations, but the promised seed is through Jacob{Israel} his grandson, the children of Shem.
Isaac" And there was a famine in the land the first famine that was in the days of Abraham, And Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar
26:2-And Yahweh appeared unto him,and said go not down into Egypt dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of:
26:3- Sojourn in this land and i will be with thee and WILL BLESS THEE, for unto thee AND UNTO THY SEED, I WILL GIVE ALL THESE COUNTRIES, and I will perform my oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father
26:4- And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of Heaven and will give UNTO THY Seed ALL THESE COUNTRIES and in thy seed shall ALL THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH BE BLEssed{Yahshua Messiah through Judah us and they know this that is why they have hidden this Think about it the people they have been calling N..... for years The messiah is of this same tribe lol it kills them inside but the concious is severe}also this was so important that Yah repeated I will GIVE UNTO THY SEED ALL THESE COUNTRIES notice he did not give a covenant to a land nor multiple nations because if so what would be special about that lol.He also did not say I will give it to your mixed up seed line that is false he knows who we are no matter who we inter marry with.He created everything you cannot run and hide or mix with multiple nations to get away.Also if it had been all Africans as Israel the continent would be devoid of dark skinned people and inhabited by gentiles like our promised land.As we can see this is not the case they still live in their lands of their forefathers.

26:5-Because that Abraham obeyed my voice,and kept my commandments,my statutes, and my laws. Genesis 26;1-5
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#96486 May 7, 2014
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the debate.. You said the Israelites were not born in Africa.. you said that they had no lands in Africa and left Africa.
I want you to tell me what were the lands that were allotted to the tribes per THE CREATOR and JOSUA...
Yet, you refuse to tell that ... either you don't really know, which is the basis of the ISRAELITES AFTER the Exodus ... or you are purposefully not answering because it will expose you to admit what you don't want to admit....
Again,, WHERE and WHAT are the lands that were issued and to what tribes were these lands issued to....AND how long were they living in those lands AFTER ... and where were they coming from every year for the yearly pilgrimage.. etc etc... I can go all day..
See, you have to know whats in the WHOLE bible , mainly the OLD TESTAMENT in order to know these things... not pick and choose things and repeat the same old mantras without any real basis to back it up..
Further more, you are talking to one of the MAIN persons that was posting BEFORE YOU CAME here of all the tribes in Africa,,,, THE MAPS ,,,( I can say on the maps that Awaw posted today, I was the FIRST to post that one and gave the link for the other person to make the website to it)...
They had other maps,, but I found THAT PARTICULAR maps along with about 5 others that havent been posted yet..
So I have done my research.. That is why I know the directions and regions...
Tell me this also after you answer the FIRST questions, how do the old writers and cartographers ADMIT that you are to REALLY read a map?
Where is the top of the world?
The debate was that you said we are Egyptians we are not and I did say and I stand by it that Abraham,Isaac or Jacob was not born in Africa.
Where in scripture does it say this at.
You already said that those were Hams land.When we are of Shem along with the promised blessings.
Yah did not give blessings to a part of land anyway he blessed a seed line so you are wasting time let us get into the thick of things.
Also just because I am born in America am I now America even though only Joseph 2 sons were born their and they were still Hebrew from Shem not ham it is not hard.
Did Yah make a covenant with land or a seed line.
Was Pandanaram part of Africa?
Where is East of Shinar?
Where did the Ark land?
Where is haran since we talking about lands which means nothing as I have told you and shown you.
It is the seed line that is blessed and not all dark skinned people are from this seed line.
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#96487 May 7, 2014
The land is not important it is the seed line who he put on the land that means something let me continue.
So wee see that Yah continued to bless Abraham's seed, Isaac.However, many may be wondering why Ishmael{modern day Arabs}, who was also Abraham's child, was not called.After all,Ismael was the firstborn son right?Wrong!Yahweh referred to isaac as Abraham's only son not Ishmael in Genesis 22:2 Furthermore in Genesis 17:19-21 and genesis21:12, Abraham was told that Only through Isaac{his grandson jacob] would the promised seed come. not a land lol it does not say and he gave the blessings to the land of Egypt lol I am answering your so called land blessing it is a seed that is blessed.
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#96488 May 7, 2014
And he said take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah, and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which i will tell thee of.Genesis 22:2 Isaac was born 13 yrs, later,and Yahweh called Isaac his only son.
And Yah said your wife Sarah truly shall bear you a son and you shall call his name Isaac.
And I have established My covenant with him for a perpetual covenant with his seed after him.
And as to Ishmael, I have heard you.Behold,I have blessed him and will make him fruitful and will multiply him exceedingly.he shall father 12 princes and I will make him a great nation.And I WILL ESTABLISH MY COVENANT WITH ISAAC, whom Sarah shall bear to you at this set apart time next year.Genesis 17:19-21
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#96489 May 7, 2014
And Yah said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman{Hagar-Egyptian slave girl} in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice, for in Isaac THY SEED BE CALLED.Genesis 21:12
A seed not land so why keep going on about land.So let us say they was born in Africa your ancient maps which I have studied means what I have shown you many times that the seed line through Abraham,Isaac,and Jacob{Israel} would inherit the land of Canaan.
Egyptians are from Ham but even if we all lived in Africa{Shem and Ham}The blessings are with Shem even though our forefathers were not so again no need to as you already said that it was Ham's land lol now I am ignoring yes I am because it is a waste to debate on land.Land cannot sin,land cannot worship idols.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#96490 May 7, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>Glimmer I respect your research but what is a hamito-Shemite no such thing do not make up what you want as this does not add up with scripture.Ham and Shem both produced their own nations and seed lines.Also you just named mixed up natins as you say Ammonites are Hamitic but Amorites are of Shem,Babylonians are of Ham but the Chaldeans are from Asshur and Edomites and Moabites are Shem also stop trying to sound smart as I already stated the whole world population was in and around babylon and they all spoke the same language.
For about 1700 years the Earth was of one language until they got scattered.plus language does not mean they are the same nations.
research the scriptures otherwise it makes you look desperate and out of sorts as i say research should align with scripture as i put my trust in my Yahweh not men
IDIOT READ YOUR BIBLE! Its STATES CLEARLY THAT ALL MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE ARE SHEMITES except the CANAANITES! The ancient Chaldeans were WHITE EURASIANS like all Middle Eastern people and still are! BABYLONIANS ARE SHEM!!!!! READ SLOWLY MENTALLY CHALLENGED ONE:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephustable3.jpg
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#96491 May 7, 2014
marvelous wrote:
The reason why most don't know who the so called African Americans[Negroes} are is because the lying pen of the historians have deceived the world into a LIE!Yes the Zondervan Bible Dictionary is correct so called African Americans are not ham but are Shem.
nobody fits the curses of Deuteronomy 28 which would be our I.D. card basically like we do period this would be our sign of who we are forever.
We fit every scriptural curse in deut. 28 and not the curse of Canaan that is a whole different case right their.
before i go further into this whole All blacks are Africans deception, we must break the history of the relationship that the Most High Yahweh had with the true Israelites of the scriptures.Then, and only then will you understand how the negroes according to the Zondervan Bible Dictionary and the Scriptures itself are not Ham, but Shem the Chosen people of The Most High Yah.
Prologue:The history of The Most High Yah and the children of Israel began back in Genesis 22:15-18 with our forefather Abraham and the covenant that yahweh made with him due to his obedience.It then passed on to his son Isaac and then his grandson Jacob,Whom we now know as the children of Israel.
YOU ARE CUSHITES carrying CUSHITE DNA and have NOT A DROP OF MIDDLE EASTERN DNA! No one looks at an African and sees a SHEMITE/SEMITE! Only in your uneducated idiot dreams! Get an education and study DNA!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#96492 May 7, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
ae...talk to your boy.
http://m.youtube.com/results...
OUTDATED RUBBISH! Afronazis just love rubbish that came out in 1970 and has long been debunk by 2014 scientific research that shows that Jewish men ancestors WERE THE HEBREWS!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#96493 May 7, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>askenaz lay with European scythians,peoples sepharvaim edom arabs lol your a nut case lol now you go figure lol your a jewish nut,lol
BIMBO SCYTHIANS are Middle Eastern in origin as are Arabs,Edomites,Sephardi Jews! West Africans and African Americans never interbred with any of the above thats why they have NO Middle Eastern DNA and are only WEST African in origin!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#96494 May 7, 2014
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Notice he still did not post the dna
ASHKENAZI JEWS CARRY an INDIGENOUS subclave of R1a which ORIGINATES in the MIDDLE EAST: NOW READ EXTREMELY SLOWLY:
www.kurdishdna.blogspot.com/2013/12/ashkenazi...

READ SLOWLY:
www.dienekes.blogspot.com/2013/12/near-easter...

Check out the date 2013/12!!!! Thats when the research was done! Ashkenazis are closely related to Kurds,Lebanese,Syrians,Armenia ns!

Afronazis hate the Jews of Israel to be REAL JEWS because it throws out their idiot claims that they are the real Hebrews/Israelites!!!! They are SUB-SAHARAN WEST AFRICANS in origin with NOT a drop of Middle Eastern or Israelite DNA! Poor things live in a dream world!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#96495 May 7, 2014
A Child of AHAYA wrote:
I don’t see anything wrong people knowing there root and as far as I know is not a crime neither. Bible said my people parish because of lack of knowledge, our people are parish because they don’t know who there are.
Some of us just argue just for the sake of argument, some of them haven’t even bother to research to find out if is true.
Some people think is because they wanted to migrate to Israel that is the reason they are claim to be Hebrews or Jews. Here is the fact before the state of Israel was created in 1947, Ibos were already talking they are from Israel e.g “We know since at least 1789 CE that Jews have been interested in the possible Igbo-Israel connection when a former Igbo slave named Olauda Equiano, living in London first proposed the Igbo-Israel relationship in his autobiography. Some Igbos, including a Dr. Ikedife recalls Israelis visiting Igboland and investigating such claims during the Biafran War.”
Prophecy states:
Jer. 16:14-16 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers. Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the LORD, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.“In 1917 the British discovered, about 500 ft below the soil on the palace grounds a solid bronze Star of David indicating the Igbo people may have migrated from the ancient city of David. To commemorate this event, Nigerian kobo coins were minted with a Star of David on it.”
Folks there must be some element of the truth here.
The Ibos or Igbos/Egbos of Nigeria, including most of the non-Igbo-language-speaking Ibos of the former Ibo nation of Eastern Nigeria, which comprised Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers, parts of Bayelsa and Delta (South East and South South Nigeria), as well as the Egbas (Egbos) of Yorubaland, some Igalas and Idomas are Ebionite Essenes/Mandeans mainly of the lost tribes of Gad and Dan, etc., exiled from Israel during the biblical era of the Babylonian, Medo-Persian, Greek and Roman conquests of Israel.
That slave has long been debunked! NO AFRICANS have Israelite DNA or Middle Eastern DNA! ISRAEL HAS TOLD THEM TO F--K OFF!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#96496 May 7, 2014
JUST FOR IDIOTS WHO CLAIM THE ANCIENT JEWS WERE BLACK:
An ancient 2000 year old JEWISH TOMB was found in JERUSALEM! DNA extracted from the remains showed THEY WERE NOT BLACK!
READ SLOWLY AND WEEP AFRONAZIS:
www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/jour...

Nope they were NOT Greeks or Romans! Greeks and Romans dont bury their dead in Jewish tombs LOL!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#96497 May 7, 2014
So if the ancient INDIGENOUS JEWS OF JERUSALEM WERE WHITE, then how the hell are the black Igbo related to them?????? Afronazis are a joke!!!!!!!!!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#96498 May 8, 2014
When did pagan Europeans with their pigs started to invade our ancestral land? Thanks to modern science, everything is now over the table. Shouting can not be science, but may just result in just sore throat! Dreaming is okay!

Ancient DNA and Population Turnover in Southern Levantine Pigs- Signature of the Sea Peoples Migration?

Near Eastern wild boars possess a characteristic DNA signature. Unexpectedly, wild boars from Israel have the DNA sequences of European wild boars and domestic pigs. To understand how this anomaly evolved, we sequenced DNA from ancient and modern pigs from Israel. Pigs from Late Bronze Age (until ca. 1150 BCE) in Israel shared haplotypes of modern and ancient Near Eastern pigs.

European haplotypes became dominant only during the Iron Age (ca. 900 BCE). This raises the possibility that European pigs were brought to the region by the Sea Peoples who migrated to the Levant at that time. Then, a complete genetic turnover took place, most likely because of repeated admixture between local and introduced European domestic pigs that went feral. Severe population bottlenecks likely accelerated this process. Introductions by humans have strongly affected the phylogeography of wild animals, and interpretations of phylogeography based on modern DNA alone should be taken with caution.

http://www.nature.com/srep/2013/131028/srep03...

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#96499 May 8, 2014
DNA DNA DNA..........Can never be a shield for unlimited lies! DNA is just for the scientists and not for ignorant Cape Malays! Actually most Jewish scientists are uncomfortable and remained critics against this unrealistic approach. The Bible itself is a living witness acknowledging most Jews fathers are actually descendants of converts.

Jewish researcher attacks DNA evidence linking Jews to Israel

"To many people—including and especially Jews sensitive to the Nazi branding of Jews as a race, which led to the near extinction of the religion—acknowledging the genetic cohesiveness of Judaism is uncomfortable. Anything that marks Jews as essentially different runs the risk of stirring either anti- or philo-Semitism. But that doesn’t mean we can ignore the factual reality of what Ostrer calls the “biological basis of Jewishness” and “Jewish genetics.” Acknowledging the genetic distinctiveness of Jews is “fraught with peril,” but we must grapple with the hard evidence of “human differences” if we seek to understand their implications of the age of genetics"

http://www.geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/05...

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#96500 May 8, 2014
Hey Glimmer, are you speaking of the same MOST HIGH GOD (CREATOR) as I am??? Because you re heavily in to this N Word thing???

Genesis 1

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Racism is man made..did you know this???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Voice of insanity 1,217,641
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 6 min coretta 205
SEE IT: Ohio cop refuses to shoot charging murd... 15 min coretta 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 17 min Curious Me 32,557
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 19 min Goldyn 6,676
News In Detroit Hospital, Black Babies Are Latching On 19 min fedupwiththemess 35
Why are black women afraid to date white men? (Jul '08) 20 min KIP 1,204
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 48 min Jesse 123,731
White Languages to be Banned in Africa ? 1 hr Roscoe 366
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 1 hr Big Knob 781
More from around the web