A Child of AHAYA

UK

#96460 May 7, 2014
Lol , the previous article was a statement from someone other than myself !!!
A Child of AHAYAH

UK

#96461 May 7, 2014

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#96463 May 7, 2014
THE TALMUD VS THE SCRIPTURES AND THE LAW
TALMUD - The Body of Jewish Civil and ceremonial law and legend comprising the Mishnah and the Germra.
The Talmud is one of the "holy" books of Judaism. This book is held higher than scriptures in some forms of Judaism, this is stated in the Talmud.
Erubin 21b : "My son, be more careful in the observance of the words of the Scribes than in the words of the Torah (Old Testament).".
The Talmud is a collection of rabbinic writings. Jews say these writing are the oral law of Israel, everything Moses didn't write down on Mt. Sinai is said to be in the Talmud. Example: How to properly slaughter animals etc.
That's strange because no where in the 66 books of scripture or the books that were removed. Do we see any mention of a Talmud or oral law. Oral law is another name the Jews use for Talmud. The Laws Moses got from CREATOR was written down,ok Jonathan ben Uzziel According to local tradition The location of Yonatan ben Uzziel's burial place,Jonathan ben Uzziel is known as the author of Targum Jonathan. He is also said to have written a book of kabbalah known as Megadnim. He was one of the 80 tannaim who studied under Hillel the Elder.some say that any scholar who wished to differ in opinion with him was incapable of such;some say that The Talmud in Sukkah 28a tells that while he was absorbed in studying,if a bird flew over his head it would be burnt up in the air,to much evil,!,Yochanan ben Zakkai,,ok check this :in a move to secure some kind of terms for himself, had himself smuggled out of the city in a coffin and was brought before the Roman general Vespasian. In greeting the general, R. Yochanan referred to him as emperor of Rome an he was given land. then they build schools of all such the Roman general Vespasian hooked him up with land an these are Jews that was placed in our land, years earlier ok Zakkai's school became a major source for the later Mishna, which records the work of the Tannaim, and a wellspring of Rabbinic Judaism.in 70 CE, Rabbi Yohanan ben Zakkai relocated to the city of Yavne/Jamnia, where he received permission from the Romans to found a school of Halakha (Jewish law).Yavne was also the town where the Sanhedrin relocated after the destruction of the Temple. he got this power by helping the Romans BURN EDOMITE TEMPLE DOWN,our peoples had went to Africa !we had been there for along time already,we was in place for curses the Hebrews went down into Nubia, u see a lot of Hebrews had started to move into Africa. the Greeks didn't come to 332.b,c, all Hebrews was moving into Africa! all aggression was coming from the east the Jews of 2kings 17,24 they was in the land helping the Romans,the sephardics had made it into north Africa ,the Jews assisted the Persians,the Jews was in our land when NEHEMIAH returned home,we never had a standing army!It was strangers in the whole land! the Jews the Arabs, then a few years later the Greeks!OUR peoples that went into Africa from 586 on to 332bc ,, the Hebrew land was held in strangers hands of every kind! an today that's their DNA, they trying to say is yisrael!, the sepharvaim have had control over our land since we ran off!an they r your Jews of Europe mixed with europeans ,an they peoples originally the ones from Babylon! ALL JEWS FROM BABYLON them are facts

Level 8

Location hidden

#96464 May 7, 2014
Rabbinical literature, though much later, is also in agreement with this testimony. In the Babylonian Talmud, completed by about A.D. 550,4 we read:“Our Rabbis taught: Since the death of the last prophets, Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachai, the Holy Spirit departed from Israel,but they the jews say they the people! how can that be? u have to go thur the curses if u aint in compliance, wit the CREATORS law! there is no way round it! no if an buts bout it!if u YISRAEL , an u left the Law,an went back into africa EYGPT!,then u had to get the curses! our life has been thoses curses MOSES spoke about! us an the curses is one an the same!

Level 8

Location hidden

#96465 May 7, 2014
Hyrcania is of them khazar, they was some of the jews, to,which was in our land, a whole bunch of sage was from there, Hyrcania was situated between the Caspian Sea, which was in ancient times called the Hyrcanian Ocean,Hyrcania became part of the Seleucid Empire;Alexander Jannaeus;(also known as Alexander Jannai/Yannai;was king of Judea from 103 BC to 76 BC. The son of John Hyrcanus,John Hyrcanus;Familial origin in the region of Hyrcania on the Caspian Sea,conflict between Hyrcanus and the Pharisees elevated the status of the Sadducees.Sadducees;Antigonus of Sokho;He flourished about the first half of the third century BCE. According to the Mishnah, he was the disciple and successor of Simon the Just Antigonus is the first noted Jew to have a Greek name. Traditional Jewish sources connect Antigonus with the origin of the Sadducees. Tzadok, pupil of Antigonus was the founder of the Sadducees,Shimon HaTzaddik Judah was actually in bondage to Rome, and the land was formally annexed in 6 B.C. as part of the province of Syria Palestina. Rome did, however, grant the Jews religious autonomy and some judicial and legislative rights through the Sanhedrin. The Sanhedrin, which traces its origins to a council of elders established under Persian rule (333 B.C. to 165 B.C.) was the highest Jewish legal and religious body under Rome.", ok To the Greeks, the Caspian Sea was the "Hyrcanian Sea"Hyrcania was situated between the Caspian Sea, which was in ancient times called the Hyrcanian Ocean,alot of people aint whom u really think they should be! u r only safe wit that yisraelites going into africa! far as who was in the land while we was gone is what u learning now! its more to it then what we think! in 70 a,d all the way back to the invasion u have to be careful! yisrael was in westafrica! just 98% left in jeremiah days!into Africa!

Level 8

Location hidden

#96466 May 7, 2014
he Macedonian king had already set out when news reached him that the inhabitants of Samaria, whom he had favoured some seven months earlier by granting them permission to build a temple,whom did he let build a temple no other then sanballat iii,Sanballat i, Persia's regional governor (and “a Cuthean by birth”),Dinaites from western Armenia, placed in cities of Samaria by Tiglath-pileser (Ezra 4:9).the name of some of the Cuthaean colonists who were placed ... DINAITES - di'-na-its (dinaye'): A people mentioned in Ezr 4:9,.Dehavites'one of the Assyrian tribes which Asnapper sent to repopulate Samaria (Ezra 4:9). They were probably a nomad Persian tribe on the east of the Caspian Sea, and near the Sea of Azof.Widely-scattered;Dehavite s'of the Caspian upon the Danube. them khazars been in the land! under all kind of names! but they all go back to one person Japheht,the terms Magi and Chaldaei are sometimes used as synonym to Magi

Level 8

Location hidden

#96467 May 7, 2014
Titus Flavius Josephus;was a 1st-century Romano-Jewish historian and hagiographer of Jewish history, He fought the Romans in the First Jewish-Roman War of 66–73 as a Jewish military leader in Galilee. Galilee was home to all jews it was their home nest!years later they would still have an army;Jewish army is said to have consisted of 20,000 men.The Tiberian Jews, with those of Nazareth and the mountain cities of Galilee, marched on Jerusalem with the Persian division commanded by Shahrbaraz. Later they were joined by the Jews of southern Palestine; and supported by a band of Arabs, the united forces took Jerusalem by storm . Ninety thousand Christians are said to have perished. The story that the Jews purchased the Christian prisoners from their Persian captors and put them to death in cold blood,the Jews swept through Palestine, destroyed the monasteries which abounded in the country, and expelled or killed the monks. Bands of Jews from Jerusalem, Tiberias, Galilee, Damascus, and even from Cyprus, united and undertook an incursion against Tyre, having been invited by the 4,000 Jewish inhabitants of that city to surprise and massacre the Christians on Easter night. The Jewish army is said to have consisted of 20,000 men.under the leadership of Benjamin of Tiberias, a man of immense wealth, by whom they were enlisted and armed,Flavius Josephus , was of that same stock an he was before the others set up, an they had a army after we left off in to Babylon some 600 years before! do you see how long we was gone an the things the jews created while we was gone? thats why we gone get a whole new EVERYTHING, because we cant go off what they created,all the history we need is that our peoples did the curse we are them hebrews,Flavius Josephus was a SEPHARVAIM JEW!

Level 8

Location hidden

#96468 May 7, 2014
The fate of the Ten Tribes was discussed by the sages of the Mishnah and the Talmud. Their opinions diverged between that expressed by Rabbi Akiba, who believed that the Ten Tribes would not return, and that of Rabbi Eliezer, who argued that the Ten Tribes would eventually return ! they started that 10 lost tribe bull crap! them JEWS DID, now change that!The supposed location of the Ten Lost Tribes became a subject of much speculation in itself. Gradually a legend was formed that claimed that the Ten Lost Tribes live in a region situated beyond the miraculous and impassable river of Sambatyon who flows for the six days of the week and stops on Shabbat, when the Ten Tribes are forbidden to travel. References to this theme may be found in Jewish classical texts (Genesis Rabba 73:6; Sanhedrin 10:6/29b). The legend is also mentioned by Josephus Flavius (Wars: 7:96-97) and the Greek author Pliny the Elder (Historia Naturalis 31:24).
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#96469 May 7, 2014
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't answered the questions I put to you about the land that were Alloted to the tribes... You only said Jerusalem, duh... There were many many more... Read it...Or is it you don't want to accept the scriptures clearly telling you that their lands included all the way to Gosen, Nile, West Egypt, to the sea of West Africa to the going down of the sun....dow through Sudan etc... READ it!
What tribe are you from?
You were born in America.. does that make you American by a lineage?
Noah was from Africa... as well as his sons....namely SHEM WAS FROM AFRICA. If you want to be technical.
Where do you think they CAME from on the boat? AND it is in my opinion questionable of where Ararat was, Seein how there is an Ararat mountain in India. Closer to Ur.
You act as if I don't know where all those locations are. Clearly I do.
But you seem to keep deflecting from the meat of what I posts because you would rather be a Syrian than an African. Smh.
What is with this "we are not Africans' crap?
The land mass of what is now called Israel WAS a part of the African continent until recently. So they were ALREADY in Africa, but kept going to Egypt. But still in Africa.
The DECENDED Tribes of Jacobs sons were BORN in AFRICA. Moses was born in Africa..Moses sons were born in Africa, The Levites were born in Africa...
Etc...
Remember a Great people they became in Egypt.. How many do you think were BORN THERE. Or did leave to go outside to give birth?
Now lets get to Shinar,,,,
Continued:
The First Book of Moses 11
1 Moreover all the World had one tongue and one language.
2 Now as they WENT TOWARD THE EAST, they found a plain in the land of Synear and there they dwelt.
3 And said one to another: Come on, Let us make brick and burn it with it. And they took brick for stone and slime for mortar.
4 And said: Come on, Let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto Heaven. That we may make us a name. Afore we be scattered abroad over all the Earth.
5 Then came THE CREATOR down to see the city and the tower that the CHILDREN OF ADAM had builded.
***Now if they were going towards the EAST, where was that taking them?(Don't let the revised bible fool you. They understood that one line which is why they REVISED it)
Before revision it was "WENT TOWARD THE EAST". From the time after the flood they were ALWAYS migrating BACK EAST towards AFrica where they came from Pre flood.
The East is Toward Africa... Where do you think East is?
Bibleatlas.org/shinar.htm
http://www.noahsarkresearch.com/ararat.htm
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#96470 May 7, 2014
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
They INVADED by force, colonizing, MIGRATING WILLINGLY, etc....to all the place they are and they RULE and own and enforce the laws.
NONE of them were displaces, forced, sold, enslaved, shipped, stolen, language taken away, children taken away and sold to another people etc...
True but neither were the children of Ham just us so called blacks.Like I said every African does not say they are Africans they are named after their family inhabitance examples an Ethiopian lives where an Libyan lives where an Egyptian lives there.
Where in Africa is their a place called Futa Jalon?
Where is their a place called Ashanti?
Where is their a place called Igbo Africa lol they are West African Hebrews that means they are Hebrews who happen to live in Africa or any part of the continent.
That is just some of our peoples tribal names who still dwell their in Africa.1 of our places of Dispersion.Look up the word Diaspora the very term means scattered in a foreign land lol
We are in America and born here but that is not who we are.
With this logic Italians,Greeks,Germans,Irish are all Americans nope they are immigrants who all basically ran over here from their original family place of origins.
Now I gave my bros and sisters enough time to explain to me but Egypt has always been known as a place of bondage in scripture and in reality look at the hieroglyphs that straight up show us as their slaves and it was their dynasty because the Assyrians did not take over all of Egypt and it was not for that long of a time period.
We were Egyptian slaves a number of different timesI mean I know I have asked the same questions for the longest time and have done my research that is why I still do not believe in that back to Africa stuff.
However some of our bros and sisters still reside their but they are Shemites not Hamites weather mixed in with them or not Yah knows who we are still lol it will not change.
Color does not determine the race seed lines do
The enemies tell us who we are finally and we still can't accept it lol wow
Zondervan's Bible dictionary: Ham- The youngest son{he was actually his 2nd oldest son behind Shem}born probably 96 years before the flood and one of 8 persons to live through the flood.He became the progenitor of the dark races, Not the negroes, but the Egyptians,Ethiopians,Libyans,a nd Canaanites.
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#96471 May 7, 2014
Oh yeah I keep seeing back East ok that is fine except that Africa,Iran,Iraq,Asia is all a part of the Eastern Hemisphere so Africa is not East of Anywhere in that area even if you say they came from the East or went East and since I am humble I rechecked my research in case I got something wrong.I thought not in that area China is the most Easterly.Africa is to the East read scripture it says and Abram went even further South then even further South and reached Egypt do not deny scripture but claim I am
Look at a map Africa is South,South West from Mesopotamia and basically everywhere it should say if it was Africa and they came from the south.
Africa is the most Eastern part of the world from the Western Hemisphere not in the Eastern so you need to study.

Level 8

Location hidden

#96472 May 7, 2014
Jeremiah 4:1 If thou wilt return, O Israel, saith the LORD, return unto me: and if thou wilt put away thine abominations out of my sight, then shalt thou not remove.Jeremiah 4:29The whole city shall flee for the noise of the horsemen and bowmen; they shall go into thickets, and climb up upon the rocks: every city shall be forsaken, and not a man dwell therein.Ezekiel 27:14;Those from Beth-togarmah gave horses and war horses and mules for your wares. 721,b,c to 586 Jeremiah 5:15Lo, I will bring a nation upon you from far, O house of Israel, saith the LORD: it is a mighty nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language thou knowest not, neither understandest what they say, Jeremiah was telling us this before they came -togarmah!Jeremiah 4:6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction. we ran into africa from that destruction Jeremiah 4:7The lion is come up from his thicket, and the destroyer of the Gentiles is on his way; he is gone forth from his place to make thy land desolate; and thy cities shall be laid waste, without an inhabitant. ok check this story out bout them jews"{look at the Jewish sepharvaim devils had to had been the devil that did all this for him!"A Caesar once said to R. Joshua ben Hananaiah "Your God is likened to a lion, for it is written 'The Lion has roared but who will not fear? The Lord has spoken, who can but prophesy?'[Amos 3:8] Wherein lies His greatness? Surely a horseman can easily kill a lion!" R. Joshua: "He has been likened not to an ordinary lion but to the lion of [the forest] on high!"
"I desire," said Caesar, "that you show it to me." R. Joshua: "You will be unable to look at it." Caesar: "Nevertheless, I insist." So R. Joshua entreated the Devil's mercy, and the lion [of the forest on high] was forced to move from its place. When it was four hundred parasangs distant, it roared once; all the pregnant women miscarried, and the walls of Rome collapsed. When it was three hundred parasangs distant, it roared again; the teeth of men fell out, and Caesar himself fell from his throne to the ground. "I beg of you," he implored, "entreat your God's mercy that this lion may return to its place." R. Joshua did entreat the Devil's mercy, and it was returned."} Jeremiah 5:19And it shall come to pass, when ye shall say, Wherefore doeth the LORD our God all these things unto us? then shalt thou answer them, Like as ye have forsaken me, and served strange gods in your land, so shall ye serve strangers in a land that is not your's.u see we got them curses MOSES was talking bout!Deuteronomy 28:64And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.Deuteronomy 28:49 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; what symble is this Nation? Deuteronomy 28:48Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee, the Whole africa an the Real Hebrew Nation was destroyed! Deuteronomy 28:37And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.Deuteronomy 28:36The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone, they will admite that we sold our own over there, that weaken that nation, they came an got KING next, an he was on ship to,to pick cotton,
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#96473 May 7, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
Hamito-Semites=(Ethiopians, North Africans=Cushites+Semites)#N!g ros
Moron dreaming men, all over here in this site: Don't live in just in your dreams and wake up and think the same way as world understands who Ethiopians are. You are living in your ideally invented world and that is totally non-sense and it is just waste of your time.
Ethiopians are people that live in the Horn of Africa, clearly look at the world map. World is very sure that the geographic location of today's Ethiopia existed for at least 3,000 years. There has never been another Ethiopia some where in the west, central or southern Africa.
These Ethiopians are at least 50% Cushitic, but the word cushitic is never understood as any other people but the Agew, Somali, Afar, Oromo and Beja. According to Genesis, Cush's sons were Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, and Sabtecah. Even later Josephus in his famous books the Antiquities of the Jews exclusively referred men of Asia-
" "For of the four sons of Ham, time has not at all hurt the name of Cush; for the Ethiopians, over whom he reigned, are even at this day, both by themselves and by all men in Asia, called Cushites."
In the 5th century AD, the Himyarites in the south of Arabia were styled by Syrian writers as Cushaeans and Ethiopians.
The Persian historian Muhammad ibn Jarir al-Tabari (c. 915) recounts a tradition that the wife of Cush was named Qarnabil, daughter of Batawil, son of Tiras, and that she bore him the "Abyssinians, Sindis and Indians".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cush_%28Bible%29
Where does it say the N!gros of west, central and southern Africa were actually Cushites? What ever million times you post your lies, nothing will override the basic truth and facts. Stick to your own identity.
Secondly, you must also accept Ethiopians are also world wide known as Semites. Ethiopian working language is Semitic and by Semitic world understands it as language class rather than your ignorant thinking of it as separate strange ethnicity. Both Semitic and Cushitic are mostly referred as Hamato-Semitic or Afro-Asiatic as they both are generally one super-ethnicity.
Semitic people (as understood by healthy non-delusional people)
In linguistics and ethnology, Semitic (from the Biblical "Shem", Hebrew: &#1513;&#1501;&#82 06;, translated as "name") was first used to refer to a language family of West Asian origin, now called the Semitic languages. This family includes the ancient and modern forms of Ahlamu, Akkadian (Assyrian-Babylonian), Amharic, Ammonite, Amorite, Arabic, Aramaic/Syriac, Canaanite/Phoenician/Carthagin ian, Chaldean, Eblaite, Edomite, Ge'ez, Hebrew, Maltese, Mandaic, Moabite, Sutean, Tigre and Tigrinya, and Ugaritic, among others.
Distribution of Semites
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Semitic_lan...
Don't make the topic full of moron day dreamers.
Glimmer I respect your research but what is a hamito-Shemite no such thing do not make up what you want as this does not add up with scripture.Ham and Shem both produced their own nations and seed lines.Also you just named mixed up natins as you say Ammonites are Hamitic but Amorites are of Shem,Babylonians are of Ham but the Chaldeans are from Asshur and Edomites and Moabites are Shem also stop trying to sound smart as I already stated the whole world population was in and around babylon and they all spoke the same language.
For about 1700 years the Earth was of one language until they got scattered.plus language does not mean they are the same nations.
research the scriptures otherwise it makes you look desperate and out of sorts as i say research should align with scripture as i put my trust in my Yahweh not men
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#96474 May 7, 2014
The kingdom of Cush was Ethiopia,Nubia,Meroe and even Yemen but the Cushit were inhabitants of Arabia.
Let me continue-
The plight and history of us so called African Americans, which Zondervan's Bible Dictionary refers to us the Negroes, has been the biggest cover up in world history!
It's been so hidden that even the people who are the chosen ones of the bible don't even believe the truth of who they were{I say they because I now know sad our people still do not on the whole but alot do} And basically who we still are today.Sadly this has been a secret that all the nations of the world have kept hidden.Crafty counsel was taken according to Psalms 83:3-8 to make certain that this deceptive plot to rob a certain people went off without a hitch.
However,The Most High Yahweh has awakened those dry bones of Ezekiel 37 and The True Chosen Ones of the scriptures are not only waking up out of our slumber, but are responding to the call of who we are and our role in these latter times and the world to come.
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#96475 May 7, 2014
The reason why most don't know who the so called African Americans[Negroes} are is because the lying pen of the historians have deceived the world into a LIE!Yes the Zondervan Bible Dictionary is correct so called African Americans are not ham but are Shem.
nobody fits the curses of Deuteronomy 28 which would be our I.D. card basically like we do period this would be our sign of who we are forever.
We fit every scriptural curse in deut. 28 and not the curse of Canaan that is a whole different case right their.
before i go further into this whole All blacks are Africans deception, we must break the history of the relationship that the Most High Yahweh had with the true Israelites of the scriptures.Then, and only then will you understand how the negroes according to the Zondervan Bible Dictionary and the Scriptures itself are not Ham, but Shem the Chosen people of The Most High Yah.
Prologue:The history of The Most High Yah and the children of Israel began back in Genesis 22:15-18 with our forefather Abraham and the covenant that yahweh made with him due to his obedience.It then passed on to his son Isaac and then his grandson Jacob,Whom we now know as the children of Israel.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#96476 May 7, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>True but neither were the children of Ham just us so called blacks.Like I said every African does not say they are Africans they are named after their family inhabitance examples an Ethiopian lives where an Libyan lives where an Egyptian lives there.
Where in Africa is their a place called Futa Jalon?
Where is their a place called Ashanti?
Where is their a place called Igbo Africa lol they are West African Hebrews that means they are Hebrews who happen to live in Africa or any part of the continent.
That is just some of our peoples tribal names who still dwell their in Africa.1 of our places of Dispersion.Look up the word Diaspora the very term means scattered in a foreign land lol
We are in America and born here but that is not who we are.
With this logic Italians,Greeks,Germans,Irish are all Americans nope they are immigrants who all basically ran over here from their original family place of origins.
Now I gave my bros and sisters enough time to explain to me but Egypt has always been known as a place of bondage in scripture and in reality look at the hieroglyphs that straight up show us as their slaves and it was their dynasty because the Assyrians did not take over all of Egypt and it was not for that long of a time period.
We were Egyptian slaves a number of different timesI mean I know I have asked the same questions for the longest time and have done my research that is why I still do not believe in that back to Africa stuff.
However some of our bros and sisters still reside their but they are Shemites not Hamites weather mixed in with them or not Yah knows who we are still lol it will not change.
Color does not determine the race seed lines do
The enemies tell us who we are finally and we still can't accept it lol wow
Zondervan's Bible dictionary: Ham- The youngest son{he was actually his 2nd oldest son behind Shem}born probably 96 years before the flood and one of 8 persons to live through the flood.He became the progenitor of the dark races, Not the negroes, but the Egyptians,Ethiopians,Libyans,a nd Canaanites.
What are the landS that were allotted to the TRIBES....by the CREATOR... especially, MAINLY the TribeS of JUDA with the LEVITES and other TRIBES living in the same LANDS...

NAME the LANDS individually, please.

Why do you KEEP avoiding answering that question when it was the FIRST thing that started this debate,.

Now you have jumped all the way down to the last of my posts...

What are the LANDS allotted to the Tribes.. THEIR DWELLING PLACES AFTER THE EXODUS that they lived for over 300 years in BLESSINGS ....

Level 8

Location hidden

#96477 May 7, 2014
Chaldia was bounded to the north by the Black Sea, to the east by Lazica, the westernmost part of Caucasian Iberia, to the south by Cappadocia and Armenia Minor, and to the west by the western half of Pontus. Its main cities were the two ancient Greek colonies,it must be pointed out that the Chaldeans certainly did not exist in Mesopotamia at the time of Abraham,, the traditional identification with a site in Assyria would then imply the later sense of "Babylonia", and a few interpreters have additionally tried to identify Abraham's birthplace with Chaldia, a distinct region in Asia Minor on the Black Sea. Chaldia; was a historical region located in mountainous interior of the eastern Black Sea, Chaldaei westernmost part of Caucasian Iberia,the history of the Chaldoi are accounts from classical authors, including Homer, Strabo, and Xenophon. The Chaldoi/Chalybes, Mossynoikoi, and Tubal/Tabal/Tibareni, are counted among the first ironsmith nations by classical authors.an Tubals peoples Ashkenaz magog is in the Hebrews house, Japheht got Shem house!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#96478 May 7, 2014
Damn... do I have a spam connected to my posts!? or something?
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#96479 May 7, 2014
Abraham- The angel of Yahweh called to him from Heaven a second time.
16-and said I swear by myself, declares Yah, that because you have done this and have not withheld your son your only son
17-I WILL SURELY BLESS YOU AND MAKE YOUR DESCENDANTS AS NUMEROUS AS THE STARS IN THE SKY AND AS THE SAND ON THE SEASHORE.Your Descendants WILL TAKE POSSESSION OF THE CITIES OF THEIR ENEMIES{Canaanites,Ammonites,J ebusites etc all Hamitic
18-AND THROUGH YOUR SEED{OFFSPRING} ALL NATIONS ON EARTH WILL BE BLESSED,BECAUSE YOU HAVE OBEYED ME Genesis 22:15-18 more later

Level 8

Location hidden

#96480 May 7, 2014
The scripture also says that Japheth shall dwell in the lands of Shem (Gen9:27)) Isaac prophesied that Esau would live by the sword and that he would gain dominion over Israel.(Gen 27:40) which was accomplished during the enslavement of Israel the great conspiracy when he became confederate with the, all those from North and others.(Ps 83:6)The Children of Shem, Israel did a lot of mixing with the children of Ham.First there was Abraham who originated from Ur in the land of Ham (Gen 15:7) he had Ishmael by Hagar the "Black" Egyptian woman who had twelve princes.(Gen 16:3,15; 17:20). Abraham also had a son named Midian by a Cushite woman Keturah (Gen 25:1;Hab3:7) of whom Moses married a daughter of the Priest of Midian the Ethiopian who gave him two sons Gershom and Eliezar( Exod 2:15,16,21; 18:2,3; Numb 12:1). Next we have Yahudah "Judah" who was a Then there is Yoseph, "Joseph", who was a son of Yahkob "Jacob"/Israel had two children by the Egyptian "Black" woman daughter of Potiphar who gave him two sons Manasseh and Ephraim (Gen 41:45,52,52). Israel went into Egypt with only 70 people and came out with a mixed multitude.(Gen 46:27]The true chosen people "the decedents of "African Slaves" in part are in blindness of their true national origin and identity just like the prophecy stated. This is simply a fulfillment of scriptures. The True Israelite have become known as bywords and proverbs such as "African Americans", Blacks, and Negroes etc. The Trans-Atlantic slave trade which shipped about 100 million "African Slaves", was not a coincidence. Have you ever wondered why "Blacks" i.e "African Americans, Caribbean Islands" which includes Bahamas, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Belize, Turks Island, and other lands of Diaspora are the only people who have this in their history. Deut 28:68 has a real good explanation for the slave trade.The fact is that "Blacks" was Shipped like CARGO with chains around their necks, hands and feet;(Deut 28:48) Taken in the pits of ships; (Ezk 9:4) they spread their nets over him (Ezk 19:18) PLUCKED UP from their land; (Deut 28:63) Made to serve as male and female slaves;(Deut 28:68) Stipped of their heritage, history and language and forced to learn French, Spanish, and English. Taught to hate their own heritage and to adopt the way of the Europeans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sir Day called me a thug because I broke wind. 5 min Kelly Sill 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RoxLo 1,223,690
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 14 min trollslayer 2,553
Minimum wage for black men before dating them 15 min KIP 14
Black people 22 min Racism 58
Whats the best age for white females take black... 22 min leroy 84
Why the whole world hate white people? (Apr '11) 30 min lomaxx 353
Why do white men like to watch white women have... (Jan '14) 45 min kate middletons b... 112
Why do I hate white people so much? 1 hr lomaxx 99
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 2 hr Savant 513
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr trollslayer 33,076
Who's gonna win? Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Maywea... 5 hr massman 74
More from around the web