Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#96516 May 8, 2014
Genesis 46:1;And Israel took his journey with all that he had, and came to Beersheba, and offered sacrifices unto the God of his father Isaac.
Genesis 46:2;And God spake unto Israel in the visions of the night, and said, Jacob, Jacob. And he said, Here am I.
Genesis 46:3;And he said, I am God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation:ok we knows that happen,Exodus 12:38;And a mixed multitude went up also with them; and flocks, and herds, even very much cattle.Hebrews was identical to Sahara peoples, WE DID EVERYTHING THEY DID ALL the way down to the FOOD,WE EVEN WORSHIP THEY RELIGIONS,,The ancient peoples of the Sahara imported domesticated animals to Asia between 6000 and 4000 BCE. Foreign artifacts dating to the 5th millennium BCE in the Badarian culture of Egypt indicate contact with distant Syria, our father Jacob was in that range tending cattle for hi moher brother, an Jacob raised cattle an sheep lie no other, all this info ame from Sahara peoples ok they would leave with us hebrews, during Exodus ,"shepherd-kings solomon was,e even had attle in the Temple,Sahara Oxen, the Breed came from Nile peoples,1 Kings 7:25 ;It stood on twelve oxen, three looking toward the north, and three looking toward the west, and three looking toward the south, and three looking toward the east: and the sea was set above on them, and all their hinder parts were inward,ok check this The Meshwesh Pharaoh"s was from west africa an they help the Hebrew nation thruoght its whole time in the Throne, all of it's Dynasty's,from Smendes 1077 BC - 1051 BC,on down to,Psamm. III 526 BC - 525 BC,The Meswesh was WEST AFRICANS,a Shepard peoples whom Handled livestock,Egyptian influence among the Hebrews can be seen in bible,THE HEBREWS WORSHIPED Egyptian god Hathror,Bat, Meshwesh" Pharaohs of the 20 to 26 Dynasty of Egypt you see ALL them as BLACK an BROWN, with they Nose cut off, the Pharaoh is going to be the PURIST of his peoples,Amenemnisu;(1043-1039 of Egypt, he was cool during King Saul times 1050-1010 BC , King of Israel times,The Libyan pharoah's of Egypt kept poor records making it quite difficult for Egyptian historians to piece Egyptian ancient history together.(All dates given in Biblical Chronological Time years)
Libyan pharoah Shishak 995-974 B.C. attacked Judah's king Rehoboam 979-962 B.C. in Rehoboam's 5th year 974 B.C.(1 Kings 14:25) Shishak (Shehonq I) dies a few months later. Judah's king Abijam reigns 962-959 B.C.Osorkon IV 740- 725 B.C. was king So whom Israel's king Hoshea 738-729 B.C. tried to build an alliance with against Assyrian king Shalmanesar V. 734-729 B.C.(2 Kings 17:2-3) Osorkon IV later gives Assyrian king Sargon II 728-712 B.C. Horses as tribute,Necho II had slain Judah's king Josiah 639-608.ok the Libyan Sahara west African kings was cool with the Hebrew Nation from Solomon on down till the Babylonian destruction in 588BC,ok in Solomon days the Westafrican Sahara kings cleared out somew Canaanite tribes in Gezer,1 Kings 3:1;And Solomon made affinity with Pharaoh king of Egypt, and took Pharaoh's daughter, and brought her into the city of David,until he had made an end of building his own house, and the house of the LORD, and the wall of Jerusalem round about.Libyan Sahara pharaoh Osorkon I 974-938, Solomon(970-931)1 Kings 10:28;And Solomon had horses brought out of Egypt, and linen yarn: the king's merchants received the linen yarn at a price.1 Kings 9:16;For Pharaoh king of Egypt had gone up, and taken Gezer, and burnt it with fire, and slain the Canaanites that dwelt in the city, and given it for a present unto his daughter, Solomon's wife,The Hebrew scriptures relate that the Cannanite city of Gezer had never fallen before the Israelite s from Joshua to David.Joshua 16:10 "And they drove not out the Canaanites that dwelt in Gezer; but the Canaanites dwelt in the midst of Ephraim, unto this day, and became servants to do taskwork."Then Sahara peoples got them
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#96517 May 8, 2014
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Just say that you speak with a forked tongue.
lol
Alright, I'll humor you....
Who did the Israelites marry..? Tell me who were the wives of the sons?
Who were the wives of Abraham?
Who were the wives of Jacob?
The descendants.... who did they marry according to scripture of the ones that are listed....?
What does scripture say about the brothers of Joseph after they entered Egypt, what were their jobs?
What specific titles did they have and what charge did they perform?
What lands were they ruling in? For how long were they in rulership?
How long was Joseph in rulership?
How long did they live in Egypt total from the time of entering with Jacob to the exodus of Moses?
After that,, how long was it di dthey live in the desert?
How long did they live in BLESSINGS after "entering"" Canaan?
How long was it before trouble started coming after the time of Moses?
Where was the last dwelling place of the Tribe of Juda in the Old testament.. which is the last dwelling place as a NATION ?
Where it the top of the world according to Scripture.. where is the center of the world according to scripture?
According to cartographers and explorers,.. what is the CORRECT way to read a map ?
But I will be realistic... I know you won't answer it because ... you don't know.. you are just repeating the same old mantra from the street groups that do not want to be Africans as if yo you are somehow better... when it has nothing to do with that.
I bet you think that THE CREATOR will allow you all to have a harem of women as cocumbines, too, right? Well that won't happen.. What do you all think, that the CREATOR is going to allow that kind of sin when HE is against it in the first place?
ONLY ABRAHAMS SON ISAAC IS IMPORTANT, the rest dont count! Isaac married RACHEL the DAUGHTER OF ABRAHAMS NEPHEW Bethuel!
Jacob named Israel did NOT marry outside his people just like Abraham and Isaac!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe_of_Judah
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#96518 May 8, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you dont know?Isaac or Jacob was BORN in NORTH EAST AFRICA, Canaan is north east africa, the canal separated it the ones the Rothschild build
Only in your dreams! When the Israelites lived in Canaan IT WAS THE LAND OF SHEM! ISRAELITES/HEBREWS ARE SHEMITES! Read you bible!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#96519 May 8, 2014
Jeremiah 44:16As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the LORD, we will not hearken unto thee.Jeremiah 44:17But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.we was mixed with SAHARA CATTLE worship peoples from start, an we didnt let that mess go, SEE some still connected to Hathor thru Jez-us, they just TRANSFORMED it , they Babylonian scribes have that POWER, BABYLONIAN SCRIBES IS JEWS REAL NAME,
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#96520 May 8, 2014
ALSO G-D ordered the ISRAELITES TO BUTCHER THE CANAANITES and not leave a single man,woman or child alive!
So CANAAN WAS DEFINITELY THE LAND OF SHEM after they butchered the Canaanites:
www.mysavior.info/article/223
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#96521 May 8, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Shem musta lived in Sahara, because the hebrew nation was made up of Sahara peoples,
NOPE it doesnt say so at all in the Bible!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#96522 May 8, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Hey Glimmer, are you speaking of the same MOST HIGH GOD (CREATOR) as I am??? Because you re heavily in to this N Word thing???
Genesis 1
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Racism is man made..did you know this???
Right you are. But I still think God of Adam created people with just red (blood) like colored men, like most of the Afro-Asiatic. Extreme white and extreme black are probably defective creatures of God.....

Level 8

Location hidden

#96523 May 8, 2014
Sephardim . the name Sephardic goes back to Assyrian times. Clearly the word and the meaning of Sephard does not mean, Spain. The word means; to write, SCRIBE, to book-keep, to reckon and to cipher. Indeed our very word "cipher" comes from the name of Sephar. The scribes of the Sephar folk were therefore very careful to hide these details. i can break booktown peoples down an what they did, i knows, they scribes, you better look into it, the news station is scribing book keeping the west history, all yo movies an t,v shows come from them Babylonian scribes, they Practiced early on taking peoples history,ok them BABYLONIAN scribes, is what the jews is the ones that write an publish, yo media is own by the scribes, the Babylonian scribes, they roots goes back to there,

Level 8

Location hidden

#96524 May 8, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Only in your dreams! When the Israelites lived in Canaan IT WAS THE LAND OF SHEM! ISRAELITES/HEBREWS ARE SHEMITES! Read you bible!!!!!
Genesis 46:3;And he said, I am God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation:

Level 8

Location hidden

#96525 May 8, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>NOPE it doesnt say so at all in the Bible!
braham was only called Hebrew from leaving Africa, Hebrew came from africa

Level 8

Location hidden

#96526 May 8, 2014
ABRAHAM was only called Hebrews from leaving Africa, Hebrew came from africa computer keys slow,everybug in the world on this computer im gone buy me a new one soon
A Child of AHAYAH

United States

#96527 May 8, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Right you are. But I still think God of Adam created people with just red (blood) like colored men, like most of the Afro-Asiatic. Extreme white and extreme black are probably defective creatures of God.....
Lol , is this serpent type talk, white man or woman ???
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#96528 May 8, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>braham was only called Hebrew from leaving Africa, Hebrew came from africa
IT SAYS ABRAHAM came from UR in the CHALDEANS ACCORDING TO SOMETHING CALLED THE BIBLE! Abraham was a SHEMITE!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#96529 May 8, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , is this serpent type talk, white man or woman ???
Adam & Eve

http://www.agefotostock.com/previewimage/baja...
A Child of AHAYAH

Los Angeles, CA

#96530 May 8, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
Lol , nice touch , but it is still not representative of the original Adam and Eve , but good try!! Darken the complexion a tad bit and I did not even address any other part of the faces!!! I knew that they were of African descent!! Remove all of the white from the two of them and you will have a true picture????

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#96531 May 8, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>ONLY ABRAHAMS SON ISAAC IS IMPORTANT, the rest dont count! Isaac married RACHEL the DAUGHTER OF ABRAHAMS NEPHEW Bethuel!
Jacob named Israel did NOT marry outside his people just like Abraham and Isaac!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe_of_Judah
Stop LYING???

ABRAHAM just like many of the men in the Bible had wives or so called concubines whom they had children with who's NAMES aren't even mentioned in Scripture...or did you even KNOW that???

Genesis 25:5-6

5 And Abraham gave all that he had unto Isaac.

6 But unto the sons of the concubines, which Abraham had, Abraham gave gifts, and sent them away from Isaac his son, while he yet lived, eastward, unto the east country.

Location hidden

#96532 May 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Stop LYING???
ABRAHAM just like many of the men in the Bible had wives or so called concubines whom they had children with who's NAMES aren't even mentioned in Scripture...or did you even KNOW that???
6 But unto the sons of the concubines, which Abraham had, Abraham gave gifts, and sent them away from Isaac his son, while he yet lived, eastward, unto the east country.
ae is such a LIAR!!!
A Child of AHAYAH

Apo, AE

#96533 May 8, 2014
<quoted text>
ae is such a LIAR!!!
Lol , ain't that the TRUTH!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#96534 May 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Stop LYING???
ISAAC WAS THE SON OF THE PROMISE! THE OTHERS do not count! The genealogy goes down Isaacs line!

Location hidden

#96535 May 8, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>ISAAC WAS THE SON OF THE PROMISE! THE OTHERS do not count! The genealogy goes down Isaacs line!
So that means that you do not count because you came from this lineage:

Genesis 10:2-5

2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.

5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,655,402
It is time....... 5 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
News Racism and Nationalism Were Central to the Elec... 5 min Fit2Serve 132
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 10 min WitoldPilecki 123
I hate n****** my need to vent! 13 min KIP 19
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 16 min Porch Honkey 884
They're still doing it.... 17 min Yisraelite Suprem... 1
News 'Dreams do pay off': Black women cheer royal en... 6 hr UruEuWauWau 97
More from around the web