Hebrew Israelite
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#96289 May 4, 2014
Also my bro all of that is scripture based and all of the tribes taken was from Shem as it is documented like I already said we stayed away from the children of Ham due to their customs and civil wars but were still persecuted.
If you do not first take scripture literal you will misinterpret.
You cannot look for parables before you basically just say ok I will take it for what it states then study further.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#96290 May 4, 2014
unfazed wrote:
Like it or not,,,TRUE ANCIENT Egyptians and TRUE ANCiENT Israelites were of the same people/bloodline AND BLACK.
E1B1A.....
The same curses was the sign of to be put on BOTH and BOTH fled and have a HISTORY of ending up in West Africa....and they BOTH fit African Americans. Go figure. To a "t".
NOPE, Haplogroup E1b1a is INDIGENOUS TO AFRICA! None of you have any Middle Eastern DNA and are West African in origin ONLY!
Middle Eastern people and Egyptians WERE NEVER the same people according to the BIBLE! DNA agrees!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#96291 May 4, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>Not according to scripture.We are from Shem they are from Ham they are our cousins not bros.White Men have been telling us we are Africans because we are both dark skinned.This is a lie it is them who have told us this to keep us blind to our true identity.
SHEM was white Eurasians AND STILL ARE! You are African CUSHITES!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#96292 May 4, 2014
Judahite wrote:
<quoted text>
Africans are cushites. Ethiopians are cushites. So are you saying Africans carry some Saudi dna. And Israelite dna? From what ancient Israelites?
NO AFRICANS carry any Israelite DNA! Not even the Lemba, who carry Arab DNA from Yemen.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#96293 May 4, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're waisting your time with that thing.
What it's incapable of understanding is that: YOU COULD NOT POSSIBLY BE A DESCENDED OF "HAPLOGROUP/HAPLOTYPE E" AND NOT BE A PART OF THE BIBLICAL NARATIVE. IT'S ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE...PERIOD!!!
The BIBLICAL NARATIVE & "Y DNA HAPLOGROUP/HAPLOTYPE E" RUN HAND-N-HAND!!! ANYTHING SOMEONE TELLS YOU OUTSIDE OF THAT IS A LOAD OF HORSE HOCKEY!!!
NONE of you idiots carry ANY Middle Eastern DNA but African E1b1a. You dont look anything like Middle Eastern INDIGENOUS PEOPLE! You are a joke!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#96294 May 4, 2014
Afronazis really need to learn about science! They seem do dumb! THE OLDEST HAPLOGROUPS IN THE MIDDLE EAST ARE HAPLOGROUP J/G/R and were in the Middle East LONG BEFORE Haplogroup E!

Haplogroup E1b1b was brought to the Middle East by the Natufians who were then interbred out of existence by the EURASIANS ALREADY LIVING IN THE MIDDLE EAST!

Haplogroup E1b1b then changed into the very INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN HAPLOGROUPS E-M34/35.

The NEOLITHIC WHITE MIDDLE EASTERN FARMERS THEN WENT INTO EUROPE,North Africa.Arabian Peninsula and Asia (8000-4000) carrying their Haplogroups INDIGENOUS to the MIDDLE EAST ONLY!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#96295 May 5, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>I can see where you coming from but everything must be based on scripture and what archaeology of mine is lacking as none of the nations of our peoples birth was Africa in ancient times. our people.
Joseph son's was born there, you lie,

Level 8

Location hidden

#96296 May 5, 2014
this gone be in 697 the assyrians was at us the SAITI periode hadnt Kincked in but this Propheht was told the Destruction of the Assyrians whom had just taken a few tribes of Yisrael, see Nineveh of old was of Ham check this Nahum 3:7;And it shall come to pass, that all they that look upon thee shall flee from thee, and say, Nineveh is laid waste: who will bemoan her? whence shall I seek comforters for thee?Nahum 3:8;Art thou better than populous No, that was situate among the rivers, that had the waters round about it, whose rampart was the sea, and her wall was from the sea?Nahum 3:9;Ethiopia and Egypt were her strength, and it was infinite; Put and Lubim were thy helpers.see they was of Ham till the Chaldean got in them which was controlled by the Scythian,see that Ham element of the assyrians tried to be our friends but the Chaldean element of Babylon that took Assyria , wasn't kool with us they was the peoples the CREATOR sent to destroy us heritage an all till this time we in now ok lets look at the Proheht Malachi, he was there when the peoples came from Babylon, see we should look at what happen an what that Prophet said , Malachi the Prophet was around,in430BC you got to read what he said he gone Be like the Last Meassge for the Returns which was amessage for all us in the last days,Malachi 4:1;For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.you see that? what that got to do with a Messiah? Nothing!!!!Remember this in 430BC 97 years before Greeks come into Land Malachi 4:2;But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.they gone take that verse an make a messiah later after PHILO got his hands on books,Malachi 4:3;And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.Malachi 4:4;Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.DID YOU MESSIAH PEOPLES READ THAT?????Malachi 4:5;Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:if it gone be a man its gone be Elijah he was taken up!Malachi 4:6;And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.FOR YOU CRAZY MESSIAH HEBREWS IM GOING TO COME OUT OF THE newtestment look what they say JEZ-US said an ya'll QUOTE them as being his words the son of a god :Matthew 10:35;"For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;PEOPLES WE AINT WAIYING ON THAT MESSIAH DUDE

Level 8

Location hidden

#96297 May 5, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>Jerusalem nowhere in Africa but Canaan was next to Egypt well you would have to go further South into Egypt from jerusalem look it up my bro and let us see if he was in Egypt then usurped Mesopatamians which is not on point with scripture.
Lol my bro Abraham was born in Mesopotamia Ur of the Chaldees which was a city state close to Assyria and babylon look it up and yes we are related to the assyrians they come from Asshur a descendant and Arphaxad as well and Mt.Sinai is not Egypt
Also my bro Moses killed an Egyptian and fled Egypt why would he flee Egypt to go to Egypt?
The real location is Mt.Horeb he fled into Midian remember now where is the land of Midian.
Abraham also fought the Canaanites when he rescued Lot
2:11-And it came to pass in those days when Moses was grown that he went out unto his brethren and looked on their burdens and he spied an Egyptian{not another nation but an Egyptian} smiting a Hebrew ONE OF HIS BRETHREN
2:12-And he looked this way and that way and when he saw that there was no man HE SLEW THE EGYPTIAN and hid him in the sand
now Moses was no longer welcome in Egypt so how was he still King especially after finding out about his Hebrew roots.
2:15- Now when Pharaoh heard this thing he sought to slay Moses. But Moses FLED FROM THE FACE OF PHARAOH and dwelt in the land of Midian and he sat down by a well
Midian is Saudi Arabia ogf today my bro
Now as we know we was oppressed already before Moses fled into Midian
2:23-And it came to pass in process of time that the king of Egypt died and the children of Israel{we keep seeing and the children of Israel and the Egyptians why not call us bros cuz we not} sighed by reason of the bondage and they cried and their cry came up unto Elohim by reason of the bondage.
Note Moses had to flee from Egypt so answer my questions and you know Unfazed because I have shown you that Judah was not born in Egypt nor Africa in fact he was already grown before He went with Jacob and so was the rest of his bros our people
look up Pandanaram,
why yo jez-us didnt go thorough africa preaching to future slaves that would be forced to worship him? why yo jez-us teach an go to EDOMITE temple? seem like he would have knew. ok why yo jez-us spend his whole time AMONG SCYTHIAN peoples? he was rolling with the peoples in Samaria WHY? you cant teach you dont know nothing, you is in one of them groups GMS or isupk,, you sing like them no real history, you dont know, even where jews from? i have said it over an over, lets see what you got or knows

Level 8

Location hidden

#96298 May 5, 2014
jez-us HATED black peoples, them Facts, why he didnt go to the africans an spend his whole time there, they E#ffected mo from worshipping him then anybody, they messed up real bad, from believing in jez-us,he hated the african peoples, seem like he would have stay in eygpt an TRIED TO DESTROY they EVIL WORSHIP , since they say he was a demi-god, seem like he would have BEAT eygpt down by his self, hahahah ole weak demi-god is what he is, they knows peoples was gone WAKE up so they put LOCKS in place saying they anit messiah hahah them SCRIBES FROM BABYLON way smarter then the Averge person, you needs CREATOR an to know whoms we are to see them Babylonian scribes,

Level 8

Location hidden

#96299 May 5, 2014
the Scythian s can be seen as blood-thirsty barbarians!but they love the mess out of gold, as they descendents the jews still do to this day!one really needs to see their elaborate golden artwork. Scythian gold came from robbing everybody they came across, that had GOLD,the search for GOLD is what made the Scythians change their Names an they was absorbed into Babylon with the Armenians, their closes of KIN. frequent raids on Greek and Persian cities.they was also in on the DESTRUCTION of Jerusalem an the Yisraelite Nation, The Scythians had an eye for design, especially depictions of griffins, lions, wolves, stags, leopards, eagles and – the Scythians’ favourite motif – animals in deadly combat. Gold was sewn into their garments in the form of plates, fashioned into belts, broaches, necklaces, torques, scabbards, helmets, earrings, and ornaments, and worked into their weapons.Scytho-Sarmatian animal style spread to all parts of the ancient world and had an important effect not only upon European art but upon the art of ancient China.”the INFLUNCE OF TATOO today came from the Jews whom is really the SCYTHIAN CHILDREN! the Scythians wore tattoos as a sign of their nobility. A Scythian without tattoos showed that he was of low station. The existence of Scythian tattoos was confirmed in 1948, when a Russian archaeologist uncovered the frozen body of a Scythian chieftain. His tattoos included stylized images of a stag and a ram on his right arm, ok the RAM on his RAM is these peoples,Daniel 8:2 ;And I saw in a vision; and it came to pass, when I saw, that I was at Shushan in the palace, which is in the province of Elam; and I saw in a vision, and I was by the river of Ulai."THE times of the Gentiles;ok he DANIAL had vision of Ram, in CODE they was scythian peoploes all them kingdoms scythians had gotten into them scythian is ashkenaz
ram with two horns, one of which was higher than the other, though the last to grow. And the rise of the Grecian Empire under Alexander, followed by its division among his four successors, is typified by a goat with a single horn between its eyes, which horn was broken and gave place to four horns that came up instead of it. Out of one of these horns came forth a little horn Daniel 8:4;I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.Ok He goat gone be Sepharvaim behind the GREEKS, an the RAM is ASHKENAZ the Scythian it was written in codes, one must study Jewish history to know these things, the SEPHARVAIMS profitteds the most when greeks showed up, the Media- Persian Empire fell under Scythian ashkenaz control

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#96300 May 5, 2014
Everyday you keep asking the same question; "where jews from?"!!!!!! And I have and I have answered u unlike u expected!!!!!!! See:
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>, you dont know, even where jews from?
jews (far eastern -Jidai): en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jmon_period . Africa (juba): www.bradtguides.com/destinations/africa/south... European: www.google.com/search... West Africa (juju): www.google.com/m... plus many more in all The continents!!!!!!!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#96301 May 5, 2014
Reposting first link: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jmon_period or google jomon

Level 8

Location hidden

#96303 May 5, 2014
the Hellenistic Kingdoms, mainly in Anatolia (Armenia, Pontus, Cappadocia, etc.), are domains of non-Greek peoples.these going to be the ASHKENAZ JEWS HOME BASE, they was from Babylon,The Hellenistic Age lasts almost exactly 300 years, from the death of Alexander in 323 BC to that of Cleopatra in 30 BC. In the first fifty years, down to 281 BC, we witness a bewildering scrimmage of the Successors fighting over Alexander's Empire. After this shakes down to the Kingdoms of Ptolemaic Egypt, Seleucid Asia, and Antigonid Macedon we get a period of relative stability until the arrival of Rome. The Roman defeat of Macedon in 196 and of the Seleucids in 188

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#96304 May 5, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>NONE of you idiots carry ANY Middle Eastern DNA but African E1b1a. You dont look anything like Middle Eastern INDIGENOUS PEOPLE! You are a joke!
Hey stupid, I have asked you these questions before but you weasel your way out of them by just ignoring and not answering again, so I'll put them to you again.

1. Who is the progenitor of half of haplogroups/ haplotypesE???

2. Where is the origin of the progenitor of the progenitor of HAPLOTYPE E???

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#96305 May 5, 2014
Marv,

Genesis 12 and 13

And they departed to go into the land of Chanaan. And when they were come into the land of Chanaan, Abram went forth into the land till he came unto a place called Sichem. And UNTO THE OAK OF MOR. And the Canaanites dwelled then in the land.

*** Oak of Mor.... Mor is the land of blacks. Mor means Black man.

TheThen departed he there unto a MOUNTAIN that lieth on the EAST SIDE of BETHEL and pitched his tent: BETHEL BEING ON THE WEST SIDE, and AY on the EAST:

*** Bethel = HOUSE OF EL... El is the Canaanite god. Go figure. We know that El is a black god.
Just saying......But skip over that part.

Bethel on the west side and AY ON THE EAST. Ay or Ai is Egypt!... now how can Egypt in the east be south... You see, I'm not looking at it the way man wants us to, I'm looking at it the way THE CREATOR did.

And he builded there an altar unto THE CREATOR, and called on the Name of THE CREATOR. And then Abram departed and took his journey SOUTHWARD....
AFTER THIS there CAME A DEARTH in the land.

****Dearth is famine, desert.... smh, they sure were ALWAYS running into Egypt, weren't they?

Now FAST FORWARD to the next chapter to what it says

Then Abram departed out of Egypt. Both he and his wife and all that he had, and Lot with him UNTO THE SOUTH.

***See that... UNTO THE SOUTH. Now coming out of Egypt, were is South? lol!
Don't let the REVISED version bibles decieve you...

*****If we take South as you are saying it is, then Abram went to West AFrica or sentral Africa... If he went South as the way THE CREATOR was viewing it, then he went to Sudan.

Anywhooo...

THEN

Abram was very rich in cattle, silver and gold. And he went ON HIS JOURNEY FROM THE SOUTH even unto BETHEL , and UNTO the place where his ten was at the FIRST time between Bethel and Ay ....

***This makes me smile, you know? So, this is saying that Abram went SOUTH from Egypt.. Then he went from the SOUTH from there which was ABSOLUTELY Africa, be it WEST AFRICA or SUDAN, from there he further journeyed FROM THAT SOUTH back to Bethel...
Remember what I said about Ay... or Ai.. that is Egypt and There is a Pharao by that name.

Continued:

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#96306 May 5, 2014
^^Ânyway you look at it, Abraham was in AFRICA and set his FOOTPRINTS in Africa claiming THE LANDS that THE CREATOR promised him.

West AFrica Rise.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#96308 May 5, 2014
unfazed wrote:
^^Ânyway you look at it, Abraham was in AFRICA and set his FOOTPRINTS in Africa claiming THE LANDS that THE CREATOR promised him.
West AFrica Rise.
LOL THE BIBLE states ABRAHAM IS AN INDIGENOUS SHEMITE! His ancestors WERE NOT CUSH or HAM!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#96309 May 5, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid, I have asked you these questions before but you weasel your way out of them by just ignoring and not answering again, so I'll put them to you again.
1. Who is the progenitor of half of haplogroups/ haplotypesE???
2. Where is the origin of the progenitor of the progenitor of HAPLOTYPE E???
Haplogroup E comes from Ethiopia then it went into Egypt/Libya before going into the Levant with the Natufians (12000 years ago)! It mutated into E-M35 and E-M34 after the Natufians were interbred out of existence! The Neolithic Farmers of the Levant then went into Europe,North Africa,Arabian Peninsula,Asia 9000-4000 years ago! Haplogroup E-M34/35 IS INDIGENOUS TO THE MIDDLE EAST ONLY!
Famous E-M35 carrier: EINSTEIN
Famous E-M34 carrier: NAPOLEON
Thats why people who carry Haplogroup E-M34/35 as their majority Y-Haplogroup and have Eurasian MTDNA ARE NOT BLACK!

Level 8

Location hidden

#96310 May 5, 2014
The Macedonian king had already set out when news reached him that the inhabitants of Samaria, whom he had favoured some seven months earlier by granting them permission to build a temple,whom did he let build a temple no other then sanballat iii,Sanballat i, Persia's regional governor (and “a Cuthean by birth”),Dinaites from western Armenia, placed in cities of Samaria by Tiglath-pileser (Ezra 4:9).the name of some of the Cuthaean colonists who were placed ... DINAITES - di'-na-its (dinaye'): A people mentioned in Ezr 4:9,.Dehavites'one of the Assyrian tribes which Asnapper sent to repopulate Samaria (Ezra 4:9). They were probably a nomad Persian tribe on the east of the Caspian Sea, and near the Sea of Azof.Widely-scattered;Dehavite s'of the Caspian upon the Danube. they all go back to one person Japheht,the terms Magi and Chaldaei are sometimes used as synonym to Magi an magog are the same,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people stole from everyone in history wit... (Feb '12) 6 min Santiago Matamoras 211
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min mdbuilder 1,643,736
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 32 min Santiago Matamoras 1,602
How often did slaves need to be whipped? 1 hr Harvey Weinstein 1
Can AA's EVER be Troll-free? 1 hr Blackhead Popper 2
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 1 hr KIR SUCKA 11
NFL ratings slump getting worse with no end in... 1 hr Blackhead Popper 8
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 2 hr Dixieeland 119
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 4 hr KIR SUCKA 28
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 5 hr NotSoDivineMsM 390
More from around the web