Hebrew Israelite

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#96247 May 4, 2014
Egyptians were the enemies whenever the throne was USURPED.
AND everytime it was usurped, was coincidentally, the same times ISRAEL was invaded and usurped.
Vice Versa.

THE CREATOR constantly sent HIS Prophets to Egypt to live.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#96248 May 4, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
the Sahara connection is explosive info,it explain why we ran to Egypt because we was caught up in hathor, from beginning to end, that was a Sahara origin religion, it explain why Egypt never tried to wipe us out! but would maybe help install a king to they likings,Jeroboam installed a complete Egyptian religion on us from the Sahara,the Northern Kingdom was mostly Sahara peoples from Egypt as was Ephraim an his Brother,his mother an grandaddy on his mother side was pure Sahara peoples back then,Judah was stuck on queen of heaven god,Weeping for Tammuz: The Queen of Heaven and the dying god.the Queen of Heaven one of the oldest roles – that of the one who sheds tears over the loss of the dying god who will conquer death. This is a very old motif, far older than Christianity.an it goes back to Egypt
wow!you say things u know nothing about! Wow! Not an iota of ancient lifestyles.....crying for dying god????? It won't get crazier than thud. I saw your other post in TV Negro and wnted to comment until I saw this. So this one totally disqualifies you from the spiritual world,as you are lost! No need RE-explaining things u are not seeking for. I wait for the day you'll condemn visions. Ha!

Level 7

Location hidden

#96249 May 4, 2014
Again,,,,another CLUE.....

Pharaoa Necho and King Jehoahaz of JUDA were the Sons of King Josiah/Josias of JUDA. Jerusalem and Israel.

Level 7

Location hidden

#96251 May 4, 2014
Here, have a dollar,
in fact, no, brotherman here, have two.
Two dollars means a snack for me,
but it means a big deal to you
Be strong, serve God only,
know that if you do, beautiful heaven awaits.
That's the poem I wrote for the first time
I saw a man with no clothes, no money, no plate
Mr.Wendal, that's his name,
no one ever knew his name cause he's a no-one
Never thought twice about spending on a ol' bum,
until I had the chance to really get to know one
Now that I know him, to give him money isn't charity
He gives me some knowledge, I buy him some shoes
AND TO THINK BLACKS SPEND ALL THAT MONEY ON BIG COLLEGES, STILL MOST OF Y'ALL COME OUT CONFUSED.

Go ahead, Mr.Wendal

Mr.Wendal has freedom,
A free that you and I think is dumb
Free to be without the worries of a quick to diss society
for Mr.Wendal's a bum
His only worries are sickness
and an occasional harassment by the police and their chase
Uncivilized we call him,
but I just saw him eat off the food we waste
Civilization, are we really civilized, yes or no ?
Who are we to judge ?
When thousands of innocent men could be brutally enslaved
and killed over a racist grudge
Mr.Wendal has tried to warn us about our ways
but we don't hear him talk
Is it his fault when we've gone too far,
and we got too far, cause on him we walk
Mr.Wendal, a man, a human in flesh,
but not by law
I feed you dignity to stand with pride,
realize that all in all you stand tall

Mr.Wendal, yeah yeah yeah, Lord, Mr.Wendal

Location hidden

#96252 May 4, 2014
Yahweh of Israel was aone out of the many medebay gods. So he was talking about other gods..

Location hidden

#96253 May 4, 2014
Yahweh of Israel was one out of the many medebay gods. So he was talking about other
gods..
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#96254 May 4, 2014
That land was Canaan not Egypt.Canaan was and is Palestine and also neither one of our fore fathers was born in Egypt and the only reason Abraham went into Egypt was to get away from the famine that was in Canaan.The 70 that went into Egypt were all Israelites and no denying thatw e mixed with them but remember if you have either a hebrew father or mother you are hebrew and would have practiced hebrew customs.you do know that Egyptians would not even sit down with us because it was considered a abomination to them.
This is why Egypt was judged by YAH
Genesis 12- Now Yahweh had said unto Abram, get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy fathers house, unto a land that I will show thee
12:2- And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great and thou shalt be a blessing
12:3- AND I WILL BLESS THEM THAT BLESS THEE AND CURSE HIM THAT CURSETH THEE; and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
See since they treated us wrongly that is why they were judged not to mention they worshiped idols and caused us too as well.
Also let us see about Sarai
12:15- The princes also of Pharaoh saw her and commended her before Pharaoh and the woman was taken into pharaohs house
12:16-And he entreated Abram well for her sake and he had sheep and oxen and he donkeys and men servants and maid servants and she donkeys and camels
But what happens lol because of this see Abram knew the Egyptians would kill him and just take his wife that is why he told them she was his sister which was not a lie just not the whole truth.She was his half sister.
12:17-And Yahweh plagued Pharaoh and his house with great plagues because of Sarai Abram's wife
So after this pharaoh said take her and bounce because he knew The Most High Yahweh was with Abraham and he did nothing with Sarai because if so he would have been more then plagued he would have been killed
Genesis 12:18- And pharaoh called Abram and said What is this that thou hast done unto me?why didst thou not tell me that she was thy wife?Sarai must have told him because Abram did not
12:19- Why saidst thou She is my sister? so i might have taken her to me to wife now therefore behold thy wife take her and go thy way lol he knew now think pharaoh could have any woman he pleased but not Sarai
Genesis 13-AND ABRAHAM WENT UP OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT HE AND HIS WIFE AND ALL THAT HE HAD AND LOT WITH HIM INTO THE SOUTH-so clearly they left the land of Egypt my bro
Where did he go and where was the altar my bro?
13:3-And he went on his journeys from THE SOUTH even to BETHEL unto the place where his tent had been at the beginning
13:4-Unto the place of the altar which he made there at the first and there Abram called upon the name of Yahweh

Location hidden

#96255 May 4, 2014
marvelous wrote:
Egyptians were idol worshipers who we constantly got into trouble with YAH for trying to be like them when we were not to be like them so it does not add up.You can see on their hieroglyphs on their walls that we were their slaves not much different then what whites did in fact how do you think they got the idea of enslaving us.They knew that they could not build a empire{America} without us who do you think built the pyramids just like we built America look up who designed Washington,Dc we did and got nothing.I mean the parallels between our Egyptian captivity and America is off the chart.America is spiritual Egypt just like scripture says.Egypt means bondage as that is not it's original name.The original name is Khemet named after their father in hebrew Khem or Khawm it is Ham in english
the people u call Egyptians weren't the thebes, the true Egyptians= those evil peoople also invaded the thebes and took over. At the time..

Location hidden

#96256 May 4, 2014
Internal factions wt External assist the usurpers were mixed
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#96257 May 4, 2014
All of Jacobs sons{12 tribes who would become Israel} were born in Pandanaram.Except Ephraim and Manasseh who were born in Egypt but in scripture they sure not called Egyptians but Israelites even though they have an Egyptian mother see tricky huh but it is not Yahweh created differences.
46:32-And the men are shepherds for their trade hath been to feed cattle and they have brought their flocks and their herds and all that they have.
46:33-And it shall come to pass when Pharaoh shall call you and shall What is your occupation?
46:34-That ye shall say Thy SERVANTS trade hath been cattle from our youth even until now both we and also our fathers that ye may dwell in the land of Goshen for every shepherd is an abomination unto the Egyptians

Level 7

Location hidden

#96258 May 4, 2014
Here, I'll start here first.... then go into the rest after I get an answer from you.
No arguing, because we are here just doing THE WORK of THE CREATOR....
for the same goal.

Where was Goshen or Gosen? Lets deal with that ONE land area first....
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#96259 May 4, 2014
Now let us see how it played out.
Exodus 1-Now these are the names of the children of Israel which came into Egypt every man and his household came with Jacob
1:2-Reuben,Simeon,Levi,and Judah- us so called blacks the first 4 born
1:3-Issachar,Zebulon,and Benjamin
1:4-Dan,and Naphtali,Gad, and Asher
1:5-And all the souls that came out OF THE LOINS OF JACOB were 70 souls for Joseph was in Egypt already.
1:6-And Joseph died and all his brethren and all that generation
1:7- And THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL{it don't say and the children of Egypt} were fruitful and increased abundantly and multiplied and waxed exceeding mighty and THE LAND WAS FILLED WITH THEM.
As wee can see Judah our fore father directly was born out of Africa
Now i know this was an Assyrian king who ruled Egypt at this time but Assyrians are related to us anyway so does not matter.
Why don't it matter because in the time of Moses the Egyptians got their power back notice in scripture it goes from king back to pharaoh the reason I say this is because my bros will say it was not Egyptians but foreigners who did this but check it
We also was blessed by Yahweh to be like sand on the sea shore basically our women would spit out children and we did not mix on a wide scale with the Egyptians because they despised us and looked down on us.
1:22-And pharaoh charged all his people saying Every son that is born ye shall cast them into the river and every daughter ye shall save alive.
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#96260 May 4, 2014
Goshen is still in Egypt of course my bro but what I am trying to say is this why did we come into the land of Egypt in the first place instead of going straight into Canaan\Palestine?

Level 7

Location hidden

#96261 May 4, 2014
Ok .. so you admit Gosen is Egypt.

So where were the lands Juda and the Levites who lived amongst the lands of Juda?

Level 7

Location hidden

#96262 May 4, 2014
Where we these lands according to scripture?

I use Gosen as one of the lands, because that would be an easier one to figure out first for you.....

Level 7

Location hidden

#96263 May 4, 2014
According to scripture....

The prayer that is to be quote forever is in part to REMEMBER hat
"OUR FATHER would have been killed by he Syrians and He went down into Egypt and became a Great NATION"
They RULED, they were the majority, The kings of Egypt were the RULERS /Israelites. They were NOT the oppressed until the USURPER came in (who was still black).....
Also, In scripture, it says Moses was STILL KING of ISRAEL. While he was giving out the Laws at Mt Sinai... Mt Sinai is Egypt!
Now remember when Moses was giving out the Laws, they had not gone into "Canaan".

Level 7

Location hidden

#96264 May 4, 2014
Typo:

Scipture says MOSES was still King IN Israel.

Level 7

Location hidden

#96265 May 4, 2014
Abraham made the Altar at the OAK OF MOR. or Oke of Mor.

The land of the Mor.. Moor... Blacks.
From THERE He went south, found DERTH in the land and therefore went directly into Egypt to live for a decade then took the Egyptian army and went to war AGAINST Mesopotamia or Pandaram/ aka Serpent...also the Isle aka Gentiles

Level 7

Location hidden

#96266 May 4, 2014
None of the Israelites are Syrians....
Nor are they from the bloodline of the Syrians.
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#96267 May 4, 2014
Exodus 5:14- And the officers of the children of Israel which Pharaoh's taskmasters had set over them were beaten and demanded Wherefore have ye not fulfilled your task in making brick{the pyramids and tombs} both yesterday and here to?
5:15-Then the officers of the children of Israel came and cried unto Pharaoh, saying Wherefore dealest thou thus with thy servants?
5;16-There is no straw given unto thy servants and they say to us, Make brick and behold thy servants are beaten but the fault is in thine OWN PEOPLE
5:17-But he said Ye are idle ye are idle therefore ye say Let us go and do sacrifice to Yahweh
5:18-Go therefore now and work for there shall no straw be given you, yet shall ye deliver the table of bricks
This is exactly what the whites did they put us against each other as they still do, they also treated us with vigor and had no remorse and in spite of this our people still blamed Moses.
My bro you right no argument we here for the same purpose TRUTH I said where Goshen was now look up were Judah's kingdom in Jerusalem was it is not Africa,where was the land of Canaan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Koko the gorilla with a 96 IQ dies at 46 2 min Ttt 7
News Mississippi man will close his RV park rather t... 10 min Happy Ned 254
Loser Trump just keeps on Losing... 20 min BillyDbigballer 92
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min Jazz Moe 1,782,519
Black people are so insecure. 1 hr THX White Warlord 2
Take a knee for the Children 2 hr PAJEET 13
News Charleston lawmakers to vote on resolution apol... 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 5
Are Mexicans the the new Blacks? 4 hr BillyDbigballer 76
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 hr Curious Me 41,231
Today's dead mudshark. June 21, 2018. 5 hr THX White Warlord 10
HISPANICS! This is how Obama and his blacks tr... 7 hr THX White Warlord 35
Trump FLIPS on Family Separation 9 hr Oh No You Di-nt 21