Hebrew Israelite
A Child of AHAYA

Apo, AE

#95884 Apr 25, 2014
Lol , some of you are counting on a white man to give you an accurate translation of your own history and language , into their language , that is honestly the dumbest, saddest , yet funniest thing I have heard to this very day ??? I wonder why they have not translated the Dead Sea Scrolls for you , since you trust our European Brothers so much, and since they do not speak or understand Ancient Hebrew , who told you that you have the authentic translations???? Lol , Faith is the substance of things hoped for, yet evidence of things unseen !!!! Stay strong in the Faith , yet tone it down a bit ????
A child of AHAYAH

Orlando, FL

#95888 Apr 25, 2014
Lol., I really do need to move on ???????“Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God.”-Psalm 68:31

Black Madonna at Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception. Photo by Onleilove Alston
The Bible is a multicultural book. This statement may sound controversial but archeology, history, and the text prove it to be true. In 2013 this controversy played out in the media when viewers of The Bible miniseries were upset that Samson was played by a black man. A second controversy occurred when a Fox News broadcaster confidently declared that Santa Claus and Jesus were white, yet when people researched original depictions of Saint Nicolas, they found pictures of a dark brown man. It appears that our faith has been distorted. As we celebrate Black History Month and prepare for Lent, how can uncovering the black presence in the Bible aid us in mourning against the sin of racism? One of the effects of racism is the whitewashing of history and sadly this has taken place even in our biblical studies.

The Roman Catacombs show biblical scenes painted by first- and second-century persecuted Christians, and their paintings clearly show people of color. What would Roman Christians gain from painting these characters black? What did these early Christians know and accept that seems unbelievable today?

I began to research the black presence in the Bible because, as a faith-based community organizer and person of color, I see that the younger generation is hungry for a faith that is grounded in truth, not tradition. While studying at Union Theological Seminary my Oxford-educated, Church History professor spoke of the early Black Church fathers and the Coptic Church (one of the oldest churches in the world). This information encouraged me to look deeper into the Bible and church history. Some may say we don't need to study the black presence in the Bible and that color doesn’t matter, but if this is so, why is Jesus painted with blond hair and blue eyes? Why were early pictures of black saints, biblical characters and black Madonnas destroyed? Some will say these items were destroyed to protect people from idolatry, but I would argue that this could not have been the case since they were replaced with icons and photos of white saints and Bible characters.

The main reason for studying the black presence in the Bible is because if we can't accept that our Bible is a multicultural book, how can we accept multicultural churches? It is difficult to see the black presence in the Bible because you won’t read the terms black or African but you will read the terms Ethiopians, Cushites, Egyptians, Hebrews, or other tribal terms. Ethiopia is mentioned 45 times in the Bible; add this to the number of times Egypt is mentioned, and Africa is mentioned more than any other landmass in the Bible. It should also be noted that the "Middle East," including the Holy Land was connected to Africa until 1859 when the Suez Canal was completed and had been referred to North East Africa for the majority of modern history.
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#95889 Apr 25, 2014
Ok since I am dumb apparently to my bros when i am a truth seeker trying to wake my people up from thinking they everybody but Israelites.
Genesis 28 since I am a fool look
Isaac called Jacob and blessed him and charged him and said unto him THOU SHALT NOT TAKE A WIFE OF THE DAUGHTERS OF CANAAN because of the spirit not looks as the people of Canaan were idolaters that is what seperates us from Ham
so how are we them when we were not to marry them and Jacob did not but Yahuda did and other ros did to in the future so we did not listen as Esau purposely married the daughters of Canaan just to rebel against Isaac.
28:2-Arise go to Pandanaram to the house of Bethuel thy mother's father and take thee a wife from thence of the daughters of Laban thy mother's brother
28:3- And El Almighty bless thee and make thee fruitful and multiply thee, that thou mayest be a multitude of people
28:4- And I give thee the blessing of Abraham to thee and to thy seed with thee that thou mayest inherit the land WHEREIN THOU ART A STRANGER which ELOHIM gave unto Abraham The pandanarameans were Syrians and let us see who they were they were the Aramites so still no they were not of Ham
Genesis 10:22 THE CHILDREN OF SHEM, Elam, and Asshur, and Arphaxad, and Lud, and ARAM-ARAMITES or Aramaean
these is just the basics that you all are reaching around looking past or I don't know what but what i do know is that if you cannot answer the basics why get into Genetics-Hence GENESIS it already tells us who we be and why get into Geography,Terminology,Semantic s,Language,Ancient maps, when my bros are denying scripture OUR HISTORY THAT IS THE BOOK THOSE WHITES HID IT IN YOU KNOW THE BOOK THAT MY BROS ONLY BELIEVE IS HALF TRUE AND DO NOT TRUST IN THE NEW TESTAMENT BECAUSE OF GREEK AND ROMAN PERSECUTION.Do not be confused we were still preaching in truth and spirit to these nations how you think they know
I mean Paul a Benjamite was mistaken for a Egyptian but he said he is an Israelite and not a citizen of no mean city-Egypt- land of our bondage so how in the world can you keep lumpingnus up with them who enslaved us.
Cannot talk about whites enslaving us but oh they Egyptians so that is cool or another excuse.No they enslaved us too no way around it less you lie

I mean look up areas yourself look up Pandanaram, Ophir,Havilah look it up
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#95890 Apr 25, 2014
A child of AHAYAH wrote:
Lol., I really do need to move on ???????“Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God.”-Psalm 68:31
Black Madonna at Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception. Photo by Onleilove Alston
The Bible is a multicultural book. This statement may sound controversial but archeology, history, and the text prove it to be true. In 2013 this controversy played out in the media when viewers of The Bible miniseries were upset that Samson was played by a black man. A second controversy occurred when a Fox News broadcaster confidently declared that Santa Claus and Jesus were white, yet when people researched original depictions of Saint Nicolas, they found pictures of a dark brown man. It appears that our faith has been distorted. As we celebrate Black History Month and prepare for Lent, how can uncovering the black presence in the Bible aid us in mourning against the sin of racism? One of the effects of racism is the whitewashing of history and sadly this has taken place even in our biblical studies.
The Roman Catacombs show biblical scenes painted by first- and second-century persecuted Christians, and their paintings clearly show people of color. What would Roman Christians gain from painting these characters black? What did these early Christians know and accept that seems unbelievable today?
I began to research the black presence in the Bible because, as a faith-based community organizer and person of color, I see that the younger generation is hungry for a faith that is grounded in truth, not tradition. While studying at Union Theological Seminary my Oxford-educated, Church History professor spoke of the early Black Church fathers and the Coptic Church (one of the oldest churches in the world). This information encouraged me to look deeper into the Bible and church history. Some may say we don't need to study the black presence in the Bible and that color doesn’t matter, but if this is so, why is Jesus painted with blond hair and blue eyes? Why were early pictures of black saints, biblical characters and black Madonnas destroyed? Some will say these items were destroyed to protect people from idolatry, but I would argue that this could not have been the case since they were replaced with icons and photos of white saints and Bible characters.
The main reason for studying the black presence in the Bible is because if we can't accept that our Bible is a multicultural book, how can we accept multicultural churches? It is difficult to see the black presence in the Bible because you won’t read the terms black or African but you will read the terms Ethiopians, Cushites, Egyptians, Hebrews, or other tribal terms. Ethiopia is mentioned 45 times in the Bible; add this to the number of times Egypt is mentioned, and Africa is mentioned more than any other landmass in the Bible. It should also be noted that the "Middle East," including the Holy Land was connected to Africa until 1859 when the Suez Canal was completed and had been referred to North East Africa for the majority of modern history.
Everybody and I repeat everybody is named after they tribes but us so called Blacks why keep denying it lol.And a multicultural book fo real yeah you need to move on.Yawn my bros Scripture tells us that a certaian seed will get the blessings but no need to go on further I already shown you Moses and him killing the Egyptian you still will deny it.You also did not put in the scriptures before it for example this is how you reach.
You took out Psalms 68:31 but left out 68:18 would be enough to explain what he is saying lack of scriptural understanding why because you are not looking with an open heart thinking of his relationship with us Israelites who he chose not the other way round.
Not a multicultural nation when he clearly is not happy with babylon,Canaan, or Egypt let alone Ethiopia but let us see what this is talking about as a whole
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#95891 Apr 25, 2014
Child of Ahaya lol you need to move on it would be better and Racism is based on man made hatred and bias while scripture is what it is.Again you can take it for what it is or for what you want it to be.
Also do not use a scripture verse because you see it mentioning Ethiopia and Egypt lol but you did not care to mention Psalms 68:18 and up.
Which would give you a clear picture to what it is saying and that is ALL NATIONS IN THE FUTURE WILL HAVE TO SUBMIT TO YAHWEH EVEN EGYPT AND ETHIOPIA not just Israel lol.
Also my bros keep saying God this lord that but forget those are Gentile Greek terminology so they are still deceiving you and because of this and not studying our language{Hebrew} you will continue to reach.
If Ethiopia and Egypt were us their would be no emphasis in scripture even by the Patriarch and prophet Moses that we are different. And actually all throughout scripture we are so do not believe in it being a multi cultural book.
It is our history book as alot of Hamitic tribes were our enemies including Palestinans and Egyptians and Ethiopians but you can continue to deny your heritage for Africa the name of a continent not a people.
Psalms68:26 do not even have to go back to 68:18
68-26- Bless ye Elohim in the congregations even Yahweh, FROM THE FOUNTAINS OF ISRAEL-no other nations lol multi cultural
68:27- There is little BENJAMIN with THEIR RULER THE PRINCES OF JUDAH AND THEIR COUNCIL THE PRINCES OF ZEBULUN AND THE PRINCES OF NAPHTALI
68:28-Thy Elohim hath commanded thy strenght strengthen O Elohim that which thou hast wrought for us-King David prying for our future lol
68:29- Because of thy TEMPLE AT JERUSALEM SHALL KINGS BRING PRESENTS UNTO THEE- All nations will submit but this is referring to stranger nations as Israel will already be their worshiping it is the land YAH promised us yes this is after the regathering out of the nations
68:30-Rebuke the company of SPEARMEN THE MULTITUDE OF THE BULLS WITH CALVES OF THE PEOPLE TILL EVERY ONE SUBMIT
HIMSELF WITH PEICES OF SILVER SCATTER THOU THE PEOPLE THAT DELIGHT IN WAR
And right after this verse we have
68:31- Princes shall come out of Egypt, Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands to Elohim lol it does not say Egypt and Ethiopia who are also Israel will princes come etc. etc.
So you jumped all the way through all those verses just because you saw Egypt and Ethiopia mentioned shows how you are holding on to that white lie.
You left out all the other verses to try and prove to me hey we are them but did not understand a lick of that which you used lol. yeah you need to quit and so do I if you not going to listen to the truth but I guess a lie is better received wow the lenghts my bros go to to deny our Shemetic,Hebrew and israelite heritage
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#95892 Apr 25, 2014
And yes you are correct Egypt is mentioned quite a bit and hamites are mentioned in Scripture but not in a positive light.Also what scripture you reading with the term Africa in it Cush,Egypt,Ethiopia yes the names of they tribes but Africa again is a some what more modern name.The Ancient Egyptians called themselves Khemetians-Because of their father
Khem or Cham which means dark,black hot and burnt.
Bros you still deny this yet even the Talmud says we are a brown skinned nation with a reddish under tone while Ham looking similar do not keep a brain washed mentality thinking JUST BECAUSE WE ARE DARK LIKE THEM WE ARE OF THEM UNDERSTAND THAT THE WHITE MAN ALSO THINKS LIKES THIS.Ever heard them jokingly say{even though it is not really a joke but they do not want confrontation} they say racist anyway YOU ALL LOOK THE SAME ANYWAY REMEMBER WHEN THEY STRUNG US UP ON TREES THIS IS WHAT THEY THOUGHT BROS STOP REACHING lol it is beginning to be pitiful
A Child of AHAYAH

United States

#95893 Apr 25, 2014
Lol , get off the milk , per scripture ??????? Feb 19, 2014 -... the "Middle East," including the Holy Land was connected to Africa until 1859 when the Suez Canal ...
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#95894 Apr 25, 2014
Let us see what YAHWEH thinks about Egypt
Isaiah 19:1- The burden of Egypt, Behold, Yahweh rideth upon a swift cloud , and shall come into EGYPT-means the land of bondage, And the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence and the heart of Egypt shall be moved in the midst of it.As we can see clearly they did not worship our Father in Heaven Yahweh they were indeed idol worshipers so again why even create separation?
19:2- And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbor, city against city and kingdom against kingdom
19:3- And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof and I will destroy the counsel thereof and they shall seek to the idols and to the charmers AND TO THEM THAT HAVE FAMILIAR SPIRITS and to the wizards.
I mean can it get any clearer this is not showing positive favor to Egypt is it?
He shows us the difference in the last line of the verse the reasons why he does not like Egypt but keep in mind he made the Egyptians just as he created us and all men so just because he does not like them does not mean he won't use them for his judgements or any other nation as all and everything belongs to him
A Child of AHAYAH

United States

#95895 Apr 25, 2014
Lol , let's see , back in 70 AD , 1,100,000 Jews were slaughtered and 90,000 were taken into captivity???? Titus the Roman General stated unequivocally that they were Ethiopians and Ned Jerusalem after themselves !!!' The world population has expanded dramatically since then?? Look at the map once again and try to understand how many areas it would take to involve that many Jews???? The more I try to share the worst you look and sound ??? It is your own doing???? Get off the milk?????? http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BVrCDj8Lv4Y/UOt1tc_...
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#95896 Apr 25, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
Lol , get off the milk , per scripture ??????? Feb 19, 2014 -... the "Middle East," including the Holy Land was connected to Africa until 1859 when the Suez Canal ...
Um the children of Ham line on the continent of Africa and beside him was the land of Shem we were always neighbors but thinking all of Mesopotamia was Africa is comical and you forget one thing we came from the East not from the South.lol look up what is East of what is in that area.South and South west would be Egypt and Ethiopia so stop reaching you are a fool.tribes are not named after land but lands can be named after tribes examples Ethiopians are a tribe of people where do they live hahahah Egyptians are a people Nigerians are a people etc...etc... now before we came into the land of Canaan yes Canaanites inhabited it lol until we took it by conquest after we arrived their and before we did this we see that they were giants to us it became Israel after our Father Jacob/Israel lol get off that slave mentality still brainwashed hahahaha so I guess whites European American bwahahahaha and We are African American a byword but if you ask an so called African he is a name of his tribe Zulu,Watusi,Swahili etc,etc but what about us denier lol you are just like our bros in scripture who wanted to go right back to Egypt after just leaving the land of our slavery pitiful
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#95897 Apr 25, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
That is also false as you are stating that Ham is the only dark race.This helps whites out you fool because he can say uh Palestine was and is the land of Canaan which it is then it just leaves us out and you gotta be a fool to think Africans sold Africans into slavery wow lol wahahaha man a stiff necked people still claiming pagan nations who I have proven was not favored by Yahweh yet they are Israel too.
Egyptians worshiped a bull the Deity Apis
they worshiped a beetle- scarab they even worshiped a serpent-asp come on man
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#95898 Apr 25, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
Lol , let's see , back in 70 AD , 1,100,000 Jews were slaughtered and 90,000 were taken into captivity???? Titus the Roman General stated unequivocally that they were Ethiopians and Ned Jerusalem after themselves !!!' The world population has expanded dramatically since then?? Look at the map once again and try to understand how many areas it would take to involve that many Jews???? The more I try to share the worst you look and sound ??? It is your own doing???? Get off the milk?????? http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BVrCDj8Lv4Y/UOt1tc_...
I do not care how i look if I am bringing truth but let us see.
The funniest part of your post is that you are not using scripture which has all of our history in it and if your research does not align with scripture it is baseless.Titus said they were Ethiopian stock because he a gentile could not tell the differences between us 2 but Yahweh does over and over you fool lol bwahahaha why would he say Ethiopia Egypt and Israel because we are all named after our fathers seed man hard headed and i like my milk cold do not forget hahahaha
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#95899 Apr 25, 2014
Why do I continue well out of love for my bros yet you will still deny explain this
Isaiah 45:14- Thus saith Yahweh The Labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature shall come over unto thee and They-not us, shall be thine THEY shall come after thee in chains they shall come over and THEY shall fall down unto thee, THEY lol shall take make supplication unto thee saying Surely El is in thee, and there is no Elohim
45:15- Verily thou art a El that hidest thyself, O Elohim of ISRAEL,the Saviour
45:16- They shall be ashamed and also confounded, all of THEM they shall go to confusion{like my bros on this site lol} together THAT ARE MAKERS OF IDOLS
Again a difference but keep denying they are not us they were always Idolaters we only became idolaters by foreign nations in our midst their is alot more as well in scripture.
Note Self Hatred is a form of racism against your own and shows complete ignorance so it is not me that looks bad lol
A Child of AHAYAH

United States

#95900 Apr 25, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>That is also false as you are stating that Ham is the only dark race.This helps whites out you fool because he can say uh Palestine was and is the land of Canaan which it is then it just leaves us out and you gotta be a fool to think Africans sold Africans into slavery wow lol wahahaha man a stiff necked people still claiming pagan nations who I have proven was not favored by Yahweh yet they are Israel too.
Egyptians worshiped a bull the Deity Apis
they worshiped a beetle- scarab they even worshiped a serpent-asp come on man
Lol ,you think you know and understand scripture, get off the milk???? Matthew 5:22 (KJ21) In Context Whole Chapter
22 But I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother,‘Raca,’ shall be in danger of the council; but whosoever shall say,‘Thou fool,’ shall be in danger of hell fire.
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#95901 Apr 25, 2014
marvelous wrote:
11:5- And all the first born in the land of Egypt shall die, from the first born of pharoah that sitteth upon his throne even unto the first born maidservant that is behind the mill, and all the first born of beasts
11:6- And there shall be a great cry throughout the land of Egypt such as there was none like nor shall be like it anymore
11:7- But against ANY OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL shall not a dog move his tongue against man or beast that you may know HOW THAT YAHWEH doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel
Isaiah 18- tells us we not Ethiopians either and the ark of the covenant has not been found in Ethiopia it was a rumor but not proven.
Isaiah 20 also tells us what will happen to Egypt and Ethiopia for leaning on them and not trusting in YAH
Throughout scripture tells us we not them and their judgement for how they treated us
YAHWEH killed all the Egyptian first born males because in the verses before these we see that Pharoah ordered for the Hebrew males to be killed and at that thrown into the Nile for Crocodile food and these are the people we are.These are our people hahahahaha come on man pitiful as Egyptians would not even sit down and eat with a Hebrew sound familiar we could not drink from the same water fountain as whites nor eat in the same restaurants and this is who we be.
We were sheep herders or herdsman is how our people lived and the Egyptians looked down on our occupation lol and this is who we are
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#95902 Apr 25, 2014
Genesis 43:32- And they set on for him by himself, and for them by themselves and for the Egyptians, which did eat with him by themselves because THE EGYPTIANS MIGHT NOT EAT BREAD WITH THE HEBREWS FOR THAT IS AN ABOMINATION UNTO THE EGYPTIANS lol
So as we can see are they claiming us oh I know the white men twisted this verse to say this hahahaha stop it just stop it is part of our curses to lose our heritage
But let us see how the Egyptians feel about us still
Genesis 46:33 And it shall come to pass, when Pharoah shall call you and shall say what is your occupation?
46:34-That you shall say,Thy SERVANTS-slaves trade has been about cattle from our youth even until now, both we and also our fathers that you may dwell in the land of Goshen, for every SHEPHERD IS AN ABOMINATION UNTO THE EGYPTIANS
there we can see how Egypt thought of us also how YAHWEH thought of them and Egyptians,Canaanites,Ethiopian s are all bros no way around it be real
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#95903 Apr 25, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol ,you think you know and understand scripture, get off the milk???? Matthew 5:22 (KJ21) In Context Whole Chapter
22 But I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother,‘Raca,’ shall be in danger of the council; but whosoever shall say,‘Thou fool,’ shall be in danger of hell fire.
My bro whose angry no quite the opposite and i do not hate anyone even and including whites so you need to be careful do not forget that scripture tells us to prove all things and test the spirits
Matthew 24:4- And Yahshua answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you
Timothy 1:3 As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus when I went into Macedonia that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine
1:4- Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions rather than righteous edification which is in faith so do
1:7- Desiring to be teachers of the law, understanding neither what they say nor whereof they affirm.
1:8- But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully
and I obey his laws, commandments and statutes to the best of my ability and still learning as it is a process for no man is perfect we all have work to do so what you saying and I have just been baptized in the name of Yahshua Messiah so my sins are washed clean but by no means am I saying I am better but just pointing out truths to my bros only if you will have me but you will not.
Also denying one self is well foolish because to this you deny Yahshua Messiah who is from our people as we are
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#95904 Apr 25, 2014
I could care less how I look
Timothy 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance., charging them before the Master that they strive not about words to no profit but to the subverting to the hearers
2:15- Study to show yourself approved unto Elohim, A WORKMAN THAT NEEDETH NOT TO BE ASHAMED, RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH.
2:16- But shun profane and vain bablings for they will increase into more wickedness
That is why I trust in scripture the most and as you can see I got mine open so I am not reaching anymore because what is in it has been proven
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95905 Apr 25, 2014
A Child of AHAYA wrote:
The Black Man the Father of Civilization: Proven by Biblical History ...
The Bible gives the first and only true account of the origin of mankind..... whom Christ was to come, started out by presenting to the world children of Canaanite women who were Hamite descendants.
Descendants of the Canaanites, Phoenicians:
Jeez look how white they are:
www.wildwinds.com/coins/greece/phoenicia/tyre...
ALL HAPLOGROUP J2 and NOT related to AFRICANS AT ALL!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95906 Apr 25, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
DUMBO the MIDDLE EAST became the Middle East because according to THE BIBLE, the SONS OF SHEM INHERITED THE MIDDLE EAST AND WERE NOT AFRICANS! THEY ARE EURASIAN CAUCASIANS AND STILL ARE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DOW recovering nicely from Brexit 3 min TheOriginalDoby 12
Black man shoves bag of poop down woman's pants 3 min Oh No You Di-nt 10
Jump off a building and die, White people 4 min Truth Hurts 6
White Man Sentenced to 40 Years for Throwing Feces 4 min Dark Knight 7
Am in search Of good wife 4 min Marcus Washington 16
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 6 min True Judgement 2,112
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min TranshumanX 46,594
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 10 min dreamhunk 32,710
Eurafrica 12 min Cameron 67
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 23 min Oh No You Di-nt 118
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 27 min Oh No You Di-nt 48
More from around the web