Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#95778 Apr 24, 2014
Did Jez-us Christ and the apostles quote from the Septuagint? Was it commonly used in Jewish synagogues throughout the Greek speaking world? yes it was only translation at time,CHECK THIS<only "ONE and one only" Greek manuscript of the Old Testament written before the time of Christ was the Septuagint. so Jez-us ran around using that, plus teaching in Edomite temple, Plus he lived in Egypt with the white European Jewish controlled Egypt doing Philo days ,LOOK LOOK LOOK just like I said,Look what jews say "THE BOOKS OF THE OLDER TESTAMENT (GENESIS THROUGH MALACHI) WERE CALLED "THE LAW" BY THE JEWISH PEOPLE" ok the newtesment isn't the Law,OK check this The division into Torah (Law=T), Nu'viim (Prophets=N) and Ke'tuviim (Writings=K),(referred to by the acronymn "TaNaK") happened between the 6th-10th Centuries A.D.!
Before then, the Hebrew Scriptures were called "The Law".
".An..by this mode in which the Jews often applied the name of Law to All of their Sacred Writings." "The Septuagint with Apocrypha", such as the first and second books of Maccabees. even these books were translated by the 72 scholars sent to Egypt, along with the entire Septuagint. the jews from Babylon went to Egypt to rewrite our History,OK check this Ptolemy I and his son Ptolemy II Philadelphus, developed their capital city of Alexandria into a nursery of Hellenistic culture The translation of the Bible into the Greek tongue was for the Jews in Egypt Ptolemy II Philadelphus, an his family,OK they get Scroll from these jews THE Hasmoneaus " John 290BC ok check this High Priest of Judea was John,he sent the 72 fake elders they was sepharvaim jews from Babylon whom had been in control of our land since 588BC. they was placed in Samaria in 721BC, but they power didn't come about till the First temple was destroy,OK check this out THE ENTIRE LAW WAS TRANSLATED from the Hebrew IN THE REIGN OF PTOLEMY PHILADELPHUS under the direction of Demetrius Phalereus, he wanted to help his daddy with books so they sent for him he help get translations started but was ran off becaiue he wasnted his Name on it,
A Child of AHAYAH

United States

#95779 Apr 24, 2014
Lol , you cats are so late , with this crap , we have been watching these Hellenizedy Jews and Romans since we were kids, the old folks called it kicking a dead horse ??? That is why we can not get through to our future , the youth in our own race???? They have watched you kick this dead horse , over and over and over again for generations???? Our African brothers and sisters are wondering why you are talking to serpents about things like old news that they have lived for generations??? Then you encourage the dumb stuff and are not ready for the new???? Do you think our African brothers and sisters are impressed with that warmed over crap that is being perpetuated like warmed over meatloaf ??? Please , that is old news, if I do not bother to read that info than it is a sad scenario , BECAUSE THAT IS A PASSION OF MINE!!! I leave you NOW, because , if this is what you do , over and over and over again , there is a reason why the real live brothers and sisters with hidden truths only drop tidbits , because you have people stuck on JOHN 12:40!!!!

Level 2

Since: May 11

Memphis, TN

#95780 Apr 24, 2014
[JUDAH IN EGYPT]
Jeremiah 44: 1 The word that came to Jeremiah concerning all the Judeans who lived in the land of Egypt, at Migdol, at Tahpanhes, at Memphis, and in the land of Pathros, 2:The LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, said,“You yourselves have seen the destruction I brought on Jerusalem and all the other cities of Judah. Even now they are still in ruins, and no one lives in them 3 because their people had done evil and had made me angry.
8 Why do you make me angry by worshiping idols and by sacrificing to other gods here in Egypt, where you have come to live? Are you doing this just to destroy yourselves, so that every nation on earth will make fun of you and use your name as a curse?
1 “So then, I, the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, will turn against you and destroy all Judah. 12 As for the people of Judah who are left and are determined to go and live in Egypt, I will see to it that all of them are destroyed.

[BENIN HISTORY]
The Benin chronicler J.U. Egharevba collected material in the 1920s and 30s. He writes:“Many,many years ago,the Binis came all the way from Egypt to find a more secure shelter in this part of the world after a short stay in the Sudan and at Ile-Ife,which the Benin people call Uhe

[BENIN IN THE BIBLE]
Nehemiah 10
The People Who Sealed the Covenant

9 And the Levites: Jeshua the son of Azaniah, Binnui of the sons of Henadad, Kadmiel; 10 and their brothers, Shebaniah, Hodiah, Kelita, Pelaiah, Hanan, 11 Mica, Rehob, Hashabiah, 12 Zaccur, Sherebiah, Shebaniah, 13 Hodiah, Bani, Beninu. 14 The chiefs of the people: Parosh, Pahath-moab, Elam, Zattu, Bani, 15 Bunni, Azgad, Bebai,

Binnui and Beninu= UBinu or Benin

[BENIN TRUE NAME]
The name Benin is a Portuguese corruption ultimately from the Itsekhiri's "Ubinu",

[ BIBLE ON JUDAH MIGRATION]
Zephaniah 3:10 From beyond the rivers of Cush my worshipers, the daughter of my dispersed ones, shall bring my offering.

[HISTORY OF BENIN]
Before coming here, a band of hunters was sent from Ife to inspect this land and there port furnished was very favourable....[[[[[[they met some people who were in the land before their arrival]]]]]]].These people

are said to have come originally from Nupe and the Sudan in waves.” 2 In another work Egharevba

specifies that the first wave of migration took place from Sudan via the present day Nupeland in the 7th century AD and the second,from Egypt via Sahara and Ife in the beginning of the 8th century. 3 But very soon he declares:“It is known that the Binis came to this Land in 3 waves,and not 2 as was previously supposed...”The first(without a concrete date)was from Nupe,the second—from Su-

http://www.academia.edu/1903063/Benin_prehist...

[BENIN IGBOS]
Elisee Reclus (French Geographer) wrote "The Europeans have designated by various names of Fida,Hweda,Whydah, Ouida; the region ancient authors called 'Juda'.These people were called 'Judaic' and indeed they were reguarded as a remnant of the Lost Tribes of Israel." 1747 Euro Map of West Africa!
J1c3d

Dandenong, Australia

#95781 Apr 24, 2014
HI every one, how are you all doing? I have something to add if I may and pardon my English.
I used to live in Iraq as a Moslem before I discovered that we were originally jews Kohanim .
I notice that we were different than must of the population there but didn't know that we were hiding our identity to escape prosecution.
Now I knew, I took The DNA test, and it was J1 still the haplotypes clades results not yet determined.
as of J1 I discovered that the Sumerians ( The first civilization in human history ) were Mostly J1 based on genetic analysis for the south Iraq marshes ppl.( descendant from Sumerians as some researchers say ).
This Might prove that Abraham ( who were a Sumerian him self ) and his sons (Isac- the father of the Jews) and (Ishmael the father of real Arabs) were all J1.
There is no evidence of E1b1b1 in the gene poll of the marshes people who are the origin of Sumerians civilization and religions neither in most of the Kohanim Jews or Sadat (descendant of prophet of Islam cousin Mohammed ) and the Jordanian royal family who are also descendant from Quraesh the Arabian pure tribe they were all J1. Regarding E1b1b1 its also as east African origin and it has many of the military leaders and strong leaders through the history so I call it the haplotypes of the fighters NOT Kings or prophets.
Because of Napoleon, Hitler, etc belong to that haplotype.
Thanks all

Level 8

Location hidden

#95782 Apr 24, 2014
the Chaldeans of the house of Yakin, The 11th dynasty of the Kings of Babylon (6th century BC) is conventionally known to historians as the Chaldean Dynasty. Their kingdom in the southern portion of Babylonia lay chiefly on the right bank of the Euphrates. Though the name came to be commonly used to refer to the whole of Mesopotamia, Chaldea proper was the vast plain in the south formed by the deposits of the Euphrates and the Tigris, extending to about four hundred miles along the course of these rivers, and about a hundred miles in average width. "the Chaldees" of the KJV Old Testament, was a Hellenistic designation for a part of Babylonia, mainly around Sumerian Ur, which became an independent kingdom under the Chaldees. It pursued military campaigns against the foreign ruling dynasties ruling southern Mesopotamia, mainly the Akkadians and the Babylonians. It became a Babylonian colony in the early days of Hammurabi, but retained special status in relation to other cities ruled by Babylon in the region. One early such reference is to the impending of Jerusalem by Nebuchadnezzar II.ok lets go to Habakkuk he was around in 625BC, we gone be in Egypt an about to lose Jerusalem to the Chaldeans,an it was told us by the Prophet Habakkuk;the Chaldean was used by CREATOR to punish us,Habakkuk 1:5;Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.Habakkuk 1:6;For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the earth, to possess the dwelling places that are not theirs.ok in 588BC the Chaldeans come to Judah thats 38 years later they was in Yisrael land already,an was at Judah, this what we had to say bout the Chaldeans;Jeremiah 43:3But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon.that was in 588 38 years before Habakkuk told us!we would go to Africa,ok lets look at what Habakkuk say;this in 625BC Habakkuk 1:6;For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs.Habakkuk 1:7;They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves.you see them words?Habakkuk 1:8;Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat.those all the Evil symbols they Used was the Greeks s the Leopard that would come from Alexander the Great Greek, 305-281 BCE
shows head of Alexander the Great wearing helmet covered in leopard-skin, with a bull's horn and ear, ok the Wolf is the Jewish symbol of the Jews from Chaldea ;Talismans of the Magi,thats going to be all they symbols Jews around the Caspian sea was called wolfs,the word “Ashkenaz” or in original word “Ashkuz” is a Scythian Turkic word which means wolf, in Bible Ashkuz was the son of Gomer son of Jephet son of Noah, and the nephew of Magog! Ashkenazim are called Ashkenazim because they were believed to be descendants of Gog and Magog and thus their Jews were called as Ashkenaz ok Ashkenaz Means Wolf.Habakkuk 1:9;They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand.an they did just that when we ran into africa, the same peoples under diffrent names came an got us from west africa we the Hebrews that ran into Africa in 588BC because we was told by the Propheht Habakkuk in 625BC that they was coming,Habakkuk 1:10;And they shall scoff at the kings, and the princes shall be a scorn unto them: they shall deride every strong hold; for they shall heap dust, and take it..Part1# Chaldeans came to Jerusalem

Level 8

Location hidden

#95783 Apr 24, 2014
Part2# the Chaldeans come to jeruslam ;625 BC the Prophet Habakkuk was told about the Chaldeans coming to get us from Jerusalem an in 588BC we would go into africa to get away! an get the Curse,Habakkuk 1:11;Then shall his mind change, and he shall pass over, and offend, imputing this his power unto his god.the Chaldeans did that,Habakkuk 1:12;Art thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction.se they was ESTABLISHED TO PUNISH US,an they did by stealng our Heritage!Habakkuk 1:13;Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he?Habakkuk 1:14;nd makest men as the fishes of the sea, as the creeping things, that have no ruler over them? the jews have made all not have the Law like we common animals that they have to rule over;nd makest men as the fishes of the sea, as the creeping things, that have no ruler over them?Habakkuk 1:15;,They take up all of them with the angle, they catch them in their net, and gather them in their drag: therefore they rejoice and are glad.this was said while we was in africa what they would do to us, an they Caught us just like that Net an all,Habakkuk 1:16;Therefore they sacrifice unto their net, and burn incense unto their drag; because by them their portion is fat, and their meat plenteous.catching peoples an locking them up Charging the Public for they incarceration , an they got the Animals at the zoo locked up, same peoples the Jews the Chaldeans kids,Habakkuk 1:17;Shall they therefore empty their net, and not spare continually to slay the nations?Babylon been slaying all the Nations with they Banks an Army an church to snare you with,

Level 8

Location hidden

#95784 Apr 24, 2014
Habakkuk 2:2;And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. Habakkuk 2:3;For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come,it will not tarry.this in 625BC an the Chaldean are at us,37 years Later we would Take off into Africa in 588BC,Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon.see the Chaldeans wasn't our Friends,ok Habakkuk 2:4;Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.thats like Now to Believe in Curses is to Believe in YAH,we in this time now!Habakkuk 2:5;Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, he is a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and is as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people:the USA,them jews in this Babylonian system,one world Government,one banking system,Habakkuk 2:6Shall not all these take up a parable against him, and a taunting proverb against him, and say, Woe to him that increaseth that which is not his! how long? and to him that ladeth himself with thick clay!Habakkuk 2:7;Shall they not rise up suddenly that shall bite thee, and awake that shall vex thee, and thou shalt be for booties unto them? see WE waking up they have No Power,its being transferred to us, remember slavery not to long ago?Habakkuk 2:8;Because thou hast spoiled many nations, all the remnant of the people shall spoil thee; because of men's blood, and for the violence of the land, of the city, and of all that dwell therein.we knows what that Mean Payback!Habakkuk 2:9;Woe to him that coveteth an evil covetousness to his house, that he may set his nest on high, that he may be delivered from the power of evil!them gone be yo T,V negro's thinking in these Last Days to be saved by they wealth they got from Jews the Chaldean s, children,Habakkuk 2:10;Thou hast consulted shame to thy house by cutting off many people, and hast sinned against thy soul.Them gone Be the T.V negros Play acting out sin to entice us to be that way for the Jews, to keep us Spiritual Wicked, so we cant come into Heritage, them T,V Negro's is the WORST because they Agent for the BEAST, LUCIFER, you see what the Prophet Isaiah had to say about the KING of Babylon? called him Lucifer,an it was a Armenian Chaldean Scythian on the Throne,the Chaldean s occupied a privileged position within the bureaucracy of Babylon, the Assyrian southern capital of Mesopotamia. The Chaldean s had colluded with the Scythian s for the demise of the Assyrian Empire. After the fall of Assyria in 612 BC, the Chaldean dynasty, in collaboration with the Scythian s,made Babylon its capital and assumed ruler-ship. then so they was n they way to Jerusalem,Habakkuk 2:11;For the stone shall cry out of the wall, and the beam out of the timber shall answer it,ok check this out,Habakkuk 2:12;Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and stablisheth a city by iniquity!ONLY THE JEWS got that power,an use it all the time LIBYA,Africa,all Nations that Dont have Nuke, jews got them,Habakkuk 2:13;Behold, is it not of the LORD of hosts that the people shall labour in the very fire,and the people shall weary themselves for very vanity? us working in this Evil system they set up,off the Back of our Very selfs, they got us working to Destroy our selfs, we pay for the murder of our Peoples every-time we Pay a Tax ,we have to be Delivered from this EVIL system,Habakkuk 2:14;For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.we waking up now,Habakkuk 2:15;Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their nakedness!

Level 8

Location hidden

#95785 Apr 24, 2014
more
than 40 arrowhead varieties that can be traces back to the 9th. BCE in the Pontic-Caspian steppeand Transcaucasia. the Scythian s used them on Jerusalem,with the Chaldean s was Attacking Judah,Scythian trilobes ARROWHEADS were found at Tel Megadim, Atlit, Megiddo, Keisan, Shiqmona,Samaria, Tel Michal, Gezer, Tel en-Nasbeh, Jerusalem (in the City of David,Ketef Hinnom, and on the Southwestern Hill at Ashkelon, Ekron, Ashdod, Tel Batash, Tel el-Hesi, Lachish, Beth Shemesh, Gil’am, En-Gedi,Tel el-Mazar, Busayra, Tawilan, Umm el-Biyara, Tel ‘Ira, Jemmeh, Kadesh Barnea, Masos,Anthedon, Migdol in the Sinai, and other sites.Scythian Arrowheads,they stem from the Babylonian conquest and they are evidence of a garrison of imperial soldiers during this period. Thus, the arrowheads at Ekron were of Scythian origin,Those found at Ashkelon belong putatively to the Babylonian destructionlayer. At Jerusalem a couple trilobes were found in Babylonian destruction layer, one near atower thought to be used by the Babylonians and the other in the so-called House of Seals.SCRIBES GONE BE UP IN THERE!Scythian Chaldeans shot so many Arrows at them its still a bunch Left!Excavations of Scythian settlements throughout Russia and the Ukraine have yielded various objects which have also been found in the Middle Eastern areas which the Scythians invaded around the time of the Old Testament prophets.- The Scythians had a very specific style of arrowhead.The very same style of arrowhead was unearthed in Samaria, Lachish and Amman (Jordan).
- The same goes for Scythian horse bridles and iron axes.co-operation between the Scythians and the Babylonians, Indeed, there is both historical and archaeological evidence that the Scythians were mercenaries used by Nebuchadnezzar in his attack upon Jerusalem.Scythian arrowheads have been found around Jerusalem in the same material which dates to the Babylonian destruction of the city and temple, Nebuchadnezzar II began a small guerrilla warfare against Jerusalem; then, in 607 B.C., he dispatched a considerable army, and after a while began the siege in person.

Level 8

Location hidden

#95786 Apr 24, 2014
"In Babylon a settlement is set apart for the local philosophers, the Chaldaeans, as they are called, who are concerned mostly with astronomy; but some of these, who are not approved of by the others, profess to be writers of horoscopes.(There is also a tribe of the Chaldaeans, and a territory inhabited by them, in the neighborhood of the Arabs and of the Persian Gulf, as it is called.) There are also several tribes of the Chaldaean astronomers. For example, some are called Orcheni [those from Uruk], others Borsippeni [those from Borsippa], and several others by different names, as though divided into different sects which hold to various dogmas about the same subjects. And the mathematicians make mention of some of these men; as, for example, Kidenas, Nabourianos and Soudines".ok see you see them CHALDEANS STARTED THAT horoscopes.an them NUMBERS GO WITH THEM BANKS they had in Babylon like the jes run banks now number's play a big part in baking

Level 8

Location hidden

#95787 Apr 24, 2014
the king of Scythians, of the lineage of Magog – is in agreement with the Assyrian chronicles, that report Magog as the founder of the Scythian nation in northern Mesopotamia.Trogus Pompeius:«The Scythians possessed the land of Chaldea (Mesopotamia) for 1500 years before any other nations and they are the oldest people of the earth vying even the Egyptians in ancestry».
Plinius:«The Scythian nation by the Persians called Saka was kept as the closest nation to the Arameans of old».(Historiae Naturalis, Book VI)

Level 8

Location hidden

#95788 Apr 24, 2014
ok this where the scytians set up shop in our land in Beit She'an,the North District of Israel which has played an important role historically due to its geographical location at the junction of the Jordan River Valley and Jezreel Valley. Beit She'an's location has often been strategically significant, as it sits at the junction of the Jordan River Valley and the Jezreel Valley, essentially controlling access from the interior to the coast, as well as from Jerusalem to the Galilee.thats some cold mess there they took the best spot to defend what they stole from us!it was hard to get them out like now its gone take the CREATOR to remove them,when them scythians came they took that part of our kingdom over king Josiah' he would take the sword to them evil devils, the Scythian mercenaries who settled there as veterans. Little is known about the Hellenistic city, but during the 3rd century BCE a large temple was constructed on the Tell.[20] It is unknown which deity was worshipped there, but the temple continued to be used during Roman times, these peoples gone be ASHKENAZ, see with ben you get to see inside the jews hidden history where it all started! all this info will make you stronger in our heritage, ok check this,. In 198 BCE the Seleucids conquered the region. The town played a role after the Hasmonean Maccabee Revolt: Josephus records that the Jewish High Priest Jonathan was killed there by Demetrius II Nicator.[22] The city was destroyed by fire at the end of the 2nd century BCE. if you look back in time that city was the jews office ok it has been destroyed by fire an earthquake more then any place on earth,look into it!that Scythopolis prospered and became the leading city of the Decapolis, a loose confederation of ten cities that were centers of Greco-Roman culture, as evidenced by high-level urban planning and extensive construction, including the best preserved Roman theatre of ancient Samaria, as well as a hippodrome, cardo, and other trademarks of the Roman influence. The town is said to have sided with the Romans during the Jewish uprising of 66 CE.them gone be yo ashkenaz jews that had control of roman empire!i will show this to!ok , This city was destroyed to its foundations by Tiglath Pileser III of Assyria, when he conquered the Kingdom of Israel in 732 BCE.an he placed scythians in our land then it was the first time they made it an planted they feets,EVERYTHING EVIL WAS IN Scythopolis look it up the devil musta move there its to much eveil stuff to know where to start, that was Jewish party town, everybody had a temple in Scythopolis The Samaritan Synagogue This synagogue was also located at tel Itztaba, outside the northern part of the city wall of Scythopolis.A Synagogue in the House of Leontius,The Western Bathhouse punks of the worst like up in that spot.The Amphitheater. Performances at the amphitheater probably included contests between gladiators, hunting of wild animals, sport competitions and more.The Eastern Bathhouse, a nude Aphrodite staute pure evil them ashkenaz jews was, a temple to Zeus, overlooking the city, scythian VILL was a mess

Level 8

Location hidden

#95789 Apr 24, 2014
Scythopolis;In 64 BCE it was taken by the Romans, rebuilt, and made the capital of the Decapolis, the "Ten Cities" of Samaria that were centers of Greco-Roman culture,them ten city was to make believe the ten tribes was there about that time the started the lost tribe mess,Magog and the Scythians are one and the same.
The Scythians lived in Russia.
Gog, the leader of Ezekiel’s invasion, comes from Magog.they there now an been there in our land,The Scythians didnt come from anywhere but were always present adjacent to the Black Sea and the Caspean Sea. That is they were the aboriginals of these regions and no one lived there earlier./Herodotus, 484BC-394BC; "About the Scythians", translated by Kroly Tolnay, pg 11, Bp., 1980. They have tried constantly to deny their origins from here, ever since, but cannot change the words of Herodotus

Level 8

Location hidden

#95790 Apr 24, 2014
the city of the Scythians," who about B.C. 640 came down from the steppes of Southern Russia and settled in different places in Palestine. When Assur-bani-pal died, his empire was fast breaking up. Scythian influence. Under his successor, Assur-etil-ilani, the Scythians penetrated into Assyria and made their way as far as the borders of Egypt,The Babylonians and the Medes with Scythian together pursued the fleeing Assyrians westward into Eygpt

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#95791 Apr 24, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
The Book of Jubilees mentions the name of "Nebrod" (the Greek form of Nimrod) only as being the father of Azurad, the wife of Eber and mother of Peleg. Abraham came from Peleg. This would thus make him an ancestor of Abraham, and of all Hebrews.
Eber had to have a wife didn't he? The book of Jubilees mentions his wife who is Ethiopian. daughter of Nimrod.
By the way there is no proof of Abraham either. Nor Shem
I wonder your patience and appreciate your knowledge and precise responses. He just wants to exhaust your energy, mainly by changing subjects in each debates, but for sure he knows what you are saying is fact. He has a fixed personality and doesn't need any factual evidences that will influence his priorly fixed position. By the way, he is just a unwaged street Cape Malay child who has no slight relation with any of the Jews. He is just anti-African blacks that developed extreme hatred against ANC following the fall of Aparthied. He complains Cape Malays are left unoticed from the Black Lead party ANC. He has a fixed hatred and committed to retaliate any black community.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95792 Apr 24, 2014
J1c3d wrote:
HI every one, how are you all doing? I have something to add if I may and pardon my English.
I used to live in Iraq as a Moslem before I discovered that we were originally jews Kohanim .
I notice that we were different than must of the population there but didn't know that we were hiding our identity to escape prosecution.
Now I knew, I took The DNA test, and it was J1 still the haplotypes clades results not yet determined.
as of J1 I discovered that the Sumerians ( The first civilization in human history ) were Mostly J1 based on genetic analysis for the south Iraq marshes ppl.( descendant from Sumerians as some researchers say ).
This Might prove that Abraham ( who were a Sumerian him self ) and his sons (Isac- the father of the Jews) and (Ishmael the father of real Arabs) were all J1.
There is no evidence of E1b1b1 in the gene poll of the marshes people who are the origin of Sumerians civilization and religions neither in most of the Kohanim Jews or Sadat (descendant of prophet of Islam cousin Mohammed ) and the Jordanian royal family who are also descendant from Quraesh the Arabian pure tribe they were all J1. Regarding E1b1b1 its also as east African origin and it has many of the military leaders and strong leaders through the history so I call it the haplotypes of the fighters NOT Kings or prophets.
Because of Napoleon, Hitler, etc belong to that haplotype.
Thanks all
Marsh Arabs are Semites! The original Sumerians WERE NOT SEMITES! They ancient Sumerians painted themselves as white with blue eyes! No-one really knows who the Sumerians were! Also I doubt they were J1 carriers! Modern Iraqis are all Haplogroup J2 with Haplogroup R1 as their second Haplogroup. Also DNA was extracted from an ancient Phoenician which showed he was Haplogroup J2! Seeing the Canaanites are the ancestors of the Phoenicians and the Israelites interbred with the Canaanites, its likely they were all Haplogroup J2 WHICH THE DESCENDANTS STILL ARE!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95793 Apr 24, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Is this Ancient Afroid Family (ABKHAZIANS) ACTUALLY THE BIBLICAL "AKKADIANS???"
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Afro-Abkh...
OH PLEEZE, the are slaves from the Ottoman era!

Level 8

Location hidden

#95794 Apr 24, 2014
HERE IS YO HEBREW DNA ok for you Devils looking for Hebrew Dna you aint gone get in Palestine! im gone show you why! its right here in yo Devils! NO HEBREW DAN would be Left CREATOR waqnt everything about us off HIS Land Bones to! Jeremiah 8:1;At that time, saith the LORD, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:YOU SEE THEM WORDS? everybody bones gone be dug UP Everybody's from King Graves on down to peoples they GRAVES would be DUG up! an they Bone DUG up an set ot for Doing Egyptian Natural Laws Astrology Babylonian Laws, our bones was set out By the Jews!Jeremiah 8:2;And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95795 Apr 24, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
the jewish Ptolmemys married into the jewish Lysimachia,.it was even a Ptolmey Lysimachus,
THEY WERE NOT JEWS! You see Jews behind every bush! LOL
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95796 Apr 24, 2014
A Child of AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, you are a dummy??? Mere semantics, the original Christians were first called Ebonite's, dummy, the Hellenized version is Christian, first used in Antioch, also synonymous with the title ; Messianic Jews, you dummy ??? The Real Jews, Our People , recognize our own , as Yashaya/ Jesus : The MESSIAH!!! PS , we are THE ANCIENT JEWS / NDI-GBOO !!!
ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS, wannabe Jew who is a Christian lol

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#95797 Apr 24, 2014
"..........ok the Wolf is the Jewish symbol of the Jews from Chaldea ;Talismans of the Magi,thats going to be all they symbols Jews around the Caspian sea was called wolfs,the word “Ashkenaz” or in original word “Ashkuz” is a Scythian Turkic word which means wolf, in Bible Ashkuz was the son of Gomer son of Jephet son of Noah, and the nephew of Magog! Ashkenazim are called Ashkenazim because they were believed to be descendants of Gog and Magog and thus their Jews were called as Ashkenaz ok Ashkenaz Means Wolf"

Source: post |#95782 above

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min JRB 1,536,409
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 22 min Redefined 34,586
wtf is ringworm!!!!!! 40 min Alexa 17
Battle of Rorke's Drift - Melanin Fail 43 min Big Daddy 1
Reparations: I want white slaves please 1 hr Alexa 9
Kermit Gosnell - The Musical 1 hr Big Daddy 1
Do whites only snitch on blacks and latinos? (Feb '09) 1 hr XTREME BIAS 17
San Francisco Liberal - Murder the elderly 2 hr THX Crates and Ships 34
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 2 hr godie 27
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 2 hr Kip 243
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 3 hr Kip 28
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 5 hr Trippin B 60
More from around the web