Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#95629 Apr 23, 2014
In 160 B.C. Simon Maccabeus sent an embassy to Rome to strengthen the alliance with the Romans against the Syrians. The ambassadors received a cordial welcome from the Senate and form the Jews who were already established in town.THIS WAS A SEPHARVIM JEW, that help the sephardic get started Judas Maccabeus (died 160 B.C.) was the leader of a Jewish revolt against the repressive policies of Antiochus IV Epiphanes, the king of Syria.Third son of Mattathias, the Hasmonean priest of Modin, Judas received the added name Maccabeus, generally believed to mean "Hammerer," because of the hammer blows dealt by Judas and his small and poorly equipped guerrilla bands of Jewish patriots against the well-equipped and well-trained Syrian army. The Syrians had been sent by Antiochus IV Epiphanes to Judea to suppress Judaism and supplant it with Greek paganism. This marked the first recorded war for religious freedom.OK THE SEPHARVAIM HAD BEEN LIVING IN OUR LAND since 722BC by the time they was mixed up in a fight, they would have been in our land for 680 years, with NO real HEBREWS ABOUT, you see history is wrote up as if them sepharvaim jews was real Hebrews,being that the jews are related to EDOM they pulled a move on us with our heritage, see EDOM sold his heritage whom is the jews, well they come back an STEAL our heritage!OK the Maccabees. history starts about a century after the conquest of Judea by the Greeks under Alexander the Great see the real hebrews was gotten rid of during that 100 year for bring blind sheep to Temple . ok check this after Alexander's empire was divided up Judea was part of the Greek Seleucid Empire.an this what made the Greeks come the RETURNS in 430BC 97 years before Greeks come into Land,look look Malachi 3:8;Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. remember Greeks came real fast an it was OVER for the Covenant Law, Malachi 1:1 The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. you see that word BURDEN? this was in 430BC, we came back or started to come back from Babylon in 538BC,ok 108 years later that was wrote by Malachi the Prophet,Malachi 1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,Malachi 1:10;Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand,now these the RETURNS being talked to an about, us that went tinto africa was moving to westafrica ok back to point,Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKS roll up on us in 332BC, from 430BC when the Prophet Malachi wrote that, the Greeks would come to the Land 98 years later, thats real fast if your fixing to lose everything till CREATOR call us . OK Maccabees, the MACCABEES was like some WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS, that think the land is theirs, after being there for so long,THEY WAS SEPHARVAIM EVERYBODY NOT IN OT so-called old testment gone be jews of sepharvaim,

Level 8

Location hidden

#95630 Apr 23, 2014
OK peoples REMEMBER RETURNS still under COVENANT LAW from Egypt ;Haggai 2:4;Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts:Haggai 2:5;According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not.
OK THE RETURNS was still under COVENANT law Moses Gave us OK then if they did good then they should have got these BLESSINGS, LOOK LOOK the COVENANT from Egypt;look Deuteronomy 28:2;And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.Deuteronomy 28:3;Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.OK sepharvaim scythian an a HOST of others was in the land so you knows something aint right, ok this wouls have happen if the RETURNS had not done wrong to make Greeks show up look they was still under Covenant law from Egypt,Deuteronomy 28:10;And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee.
OK BUT LOOK AT WHOM WAS AFRAID LOOK LOOK Nehemiah 9:36;"Behold, we are slaves today, And as to the land which You gave to our fathers to eat of its fruit and its bounty, Behold, we are slaves in it.Nehemiah 9:37;And it yieldeth much increase unto the kings whom thou hast set over us because of our sins: also they have dominion over our bodies, and over our cattle, at their pleasure, and we are in great distress.
ok you see? they was in Distress, ok the peoples the RETURNS must have been conforming to the captors ways, they was corrupting the returns , had them bring blind sheep to temple, ok Returns under COVENANT law still from Eygpt, that we got from Moses, ok they life should have been like this, they was still under Covenant Law, look Deuteronomy 28:12;The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.OK what Hebrews lend with what Money? look at the Curse we under now, just the opposite,Deuteronomy 28:43;The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.Deuteronomy 28:44;He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.OK YOU SEE the Propheht Nehemiah say they was in TROUBLE!ok let me show you peo-les the Other Covenant LAW that waqs gave to us that ran into africa soon as trouble came look its in our hearts now, this was told the Hebrews running into the curse that didn't go to Babylon, Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:Jeremiah 31:32 ;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: OK THE RETURNS WAS STILL IN BABYLON they would come back under Law from Eygpt still, while us that ran into africa to curse got a New Law thats in us,Jeremiah 31:33;But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people, SEE thats the law we under Now
Bad

San Diego, CA

#95631 Apr 23, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , go and get someone to explain things to you , confused one , that goes by a different name???
how bout you explain things. About why you idol worshippers believe in this Jesus/Yahawashi ours fathers did not know about. So explain why you are breaking the commandment.
Bad

San Diego, CA

#95632 Apr 23, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>thanks good post, shalom!! to ya,we gone have to nwake up some swlow at it, look what the Propheht Isaiah said just before the Assyrians placed the sepharvaims in our land this was in 725BC,Isaiah 27:9;By this therefore shall the iniquity of Jacob be purged; and this is all the fruit to take away his sin; when he maketh all the stones of the altar as chalkstones that are beaten in sunder, the groves and images shall not stand up.all we have to do is leave them Resurrection an demi-gods alone
Exactly brother shalom

Level 2

Since: May 11

Nashville, TN

#95633 Apr 23, 2014
1 Chronicles 4:6 Naarah bore him Ahuzzam, Hepher, Temeni, and Haahashtari. These were the sons of Naarah.

24 The sons of Simeon: Nemuel, Jamin, Jarib, Zerah, Shaul;

36 Elioenai, Jaakobah, Jeshohaiah, Asaiah, Adiel, Jesimiel, Benaiah,

Temeni=Temne Tribe
Jamin=Yamin
Jaakobah=Yakoba of Socoto (Soco Bible)

39 They journeyed to the entrance of Gedor, to the east side of the valley, to seek pasture for their flocks 40 where they found rich, good pasture, and the land was very broad, quiet, and peaceful, for the former inhabitants there belonged to HAM.

1 Chronicles 5: 14 These were the sons of Abihail the son of Huri, son of Jaroah, son of Gilead, son of Michael, son of Jeshishai, son of Jahdo, son of Buz.

Jahdo=Jado of Fezzen Tuaregs

Nehemiah 10
The People Who Sealed the Covenant

9 And the Levites: Jeshua the son of Azaniah, Binnui of the sons of Henadad, Kadmiel; 10 and their brothers, Shebaniah, Hodiah, Kelita, Pelaiah, Hanan, 11 Mica, Rehob, Hashabiah, 12 Zaccur, Sherebiah, Shebaniah, 13 Hodiah, Bani, Beninu. 14 The chiefs of the people: Parosh, Pahath-moab, Elam, Zattu, Bani, 15 Bunni, Azgad, Bebai,

Binnui and Beninu= UBinu or Benin

The name Benin is a Portuguese corruption ultimately from the Itsekhiri's "Ubinu",

2 Chronicles 18:16 and next to him Amasiah the son of Zichri, a volunteer for the service of the Lord, with 200,000 mighty men of valor. 1

Itsekhiri= Zichri

The Itsekiri'(also called the, Isekiri, Itsekri or Ishekiri or Itsekhiri

1 Chronicles 26:5 Ammiel the sixth, Issachar the seventh and Peullethai the eighth.(For God had blessed Obed-Edom.)
Strong's Hebrew

6469. Peulletay -- "laborious," a Levite ... Peulthai. From p'ullah; laborious; Peullethai, an Israelite -- Peulthai. see HEBREW p'ullah. 6468, 6469. Peulletay. 6470 . Strong's Numbers.

Peul= Peul or Fula

The Fula /&#712;fu&#720;l&# 601;/[2] language, also known as Fulani /f&#650;&#712;l&#5 93;&#720;ni&#720;/[2]( Fula: Fulfulde, Pulaar, Pular; French: Peul)

Level 8

Location hidden

#95634 Apr 23, 2014
yo demi-god jez-us died for nothing, because the hebrews had curses to do, see fool if it was a god son floating around, they say jez-us went to eygpt ok why he didnt tell the WOULD be slaves to worship him?? to get to his father, why yo jez-us didnt spend his whole time in africa because the africans is more effected by worshiping a jez-us, they lost Land an everything fooling with that Resurrection god mess,why yo demi-god didnt fo to the future slavers in africa whom was FORCED ON PLANTATION to worship it???? seem like yo jez-us would have spent his whole life in africa preaching to the future slaves, OK jez us was a SEP)HARVAIM whom thought he was a hebrew, see the sepharvaim lived in the land so long, they thought they was the real hebrews, THEY HAD BOOK, from an everything, they got books under CHALDEAN S, whom was Scythians by then, they Burned first temple down, first sizing books, because the sepharvaims Capture all the Holy books they kelpt babylon history, they love books Ancient books, with yo history will make them take it an put it in MUSEUM
Bad

San Diego, CA

#95635 Apr 23, 2014
A Child of AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> 22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.
Isaiah 43:11 read it

Level 8

Location hidden

#95636 Apr 23, 2014
i knows after Greeks show up NO MO HEBREWS IN THE LAND ALL JEWS FROM THEN ON OUT from 332BC as starting point since,Greeks came within 90 years of the RETURNS FROM BABYLON, the returns made them come to our land an they chased us ALWAYS as far as Egypt , MICAH 3 v 6 look no mo vision from the prophets, Prophet,Malachi 1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name??Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,,Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKYS roll up on us in 332BC, from 430BC when the Prophet Malachi wrote that, the Greeks would come to the Land 98 years later, thats real fast if your fixing to lose everything till CREATOR call us Back!.Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.,Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Greeks came 98 years later 332BC,even the Levites got case away! Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. 98 years later 332BC,.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.Malachi 2:9;Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. It was over for Returns, Curse was out lined by Moses, every Curse was in the book,,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.GREEKS SHOW UP VISOUS MAD EVIL KILLERS they got RID of the RETURNS SO FAST THEY HARDLY LEFT A TRAIL,THEY WIPED THEM OUT CHASED OFF THE COVENANT LAND!!! some peoples way worst then the CHALDEANS, whom locked the returns up, THE GREEKS WAS LIKE A NATION OF DEMONS devils everywhere,hebrews would be SPOOKED TO SEE ALL THEM devils PLUS SCYTHIANS in Samaria, NAW they took off so fast they didnt leave NO SIGN< IT WAS OVER, then jewish history start! PIONT BLANK THAT HOW IT WENT DOWN, NO WAY TO try an change what happen, thats LOCKED IN HISTORY!

Level 8

Location hidden

#95637 Apr 23, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> King James Bible
For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.
Isaiah 43:11;I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no savior.

Level 8

Location hidden

#95638 Apr 23, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> King James Bible
For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.
Deuteronomy 31:20;For when I shall have brought them into the land which I sware unto their fathers, that floweth with milk and honey; and they shall have eaten and filled themselves, and waxen fat; then will they turn unto other gods, and serve them, and provoke me, and break my covenant.
to brake Covenant nmeans to get yo history blotted an an taken to strange land, as happen with us, the real Hebrews Deuteronomy 29:20;The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven.
ok you knows about curses?? ok what yo jez-us god son got to do with curses?? hebrews had to do them an after them curses 400 years was up we would get free look look Deuteronomy 32:36;For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left.
Deuteronomy 32:37 ;And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted,
we like that right now, yo jez-us cant save nothing
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#95639 Apr 23, 2014
Lol , good luck, you will need it, John 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#95640 Apr 23, 2014
Lol , the Bible really is dummy proof !!!! King James Bible
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#95641 Apr 23, 2014
Lol , and when I say dummy proof, I really mean dummy proof ?????? Matthew 16:13-20
King James Version (KJV)
13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Level 8

Location hidden

#95642 Apr 23, 2014
Shalom!Exodus 4:22;And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:1 Chronicles 22:10;He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be my son, and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever.1 Chronicles 17:12;He shall build me a house, and I will establish his throne forever.1 Chronicles 17:13I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee:Psalm 2:7;I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.Isaiah 35:4;Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.Isaiah 43:1;But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.Isaiah 43:2;When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.Isaiah 43:3;For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

Level 8

Location hidden

#95643 Apr 23, 2014
The land of Merathaim ;MERATHAIM, poetical name for Chaldea,One of the oldest of Babylonian cities was Eridu, 'the good city,' which was originally built on the shore of the Persian Gulf, though Abu-Shahrein, which now marks its site, is far inland, the sea having retreated from it for a distance of 100 miles. it was the chief Babylonian port, and through its intercourse with foreign countries it exercised a great influence on the culture and religion of Babylonia of other Nations,the Amorites would SPREAD the babylon Religious system to Other Nations in the West an Europe,Further to the north, but on the western side of the Euphrates, was Ur, is the place where Abraham was told to get from among his peoples that had Moved there,; ok further to the north, but on the opposite side of the river, were Larsa , and Uruk or Erech (Gen. x. 10) the modern Warka. Considerably to the north of these again came Nipur (now Niffer), which played a leading part in the history of Babylonian religion This gone be the CITY where the JEWS COME FROM THEY HOME THEY BIRTH PLACE. Nipur stood at the spot where the Tigris and Euphrates tended to approach one another, and northward, in the narrowest part of the territory which lay between them, were the Important cities of Babel or Babylon, Kutha, and Sippara THESE GONE BE THE JEWS IN 2kings17;24And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.. OK Babylon, called Bab-ili, 'the gate of God,' The great temple of Bel-Merodach, called Ê-Saggila, rose within it;THIS PLACE IS WHERE JEWS WRITE BABYLONIAN TALMUD A.Nebo the prophet and interpreter of Merodach, being at Borsippa. Ê-Zida, the temple of Nebo, is now known as the Birs-i-Nimrûd Kutha.OK lets look into NEBO evil ass;A Chaldean god whose worship was introduced into Assyria by Pul ( Isaiah 46:1 ; Jeremiah 48:1 ). To this idol was dedicated the great temple whose ruins are still seen at Birs Nimrud. A statue of Nebo found at Calah, where it was set up by Pul, king of Assyria, is now in the British Museum. EVERYBODY MUST READ Isaiah 46:1;its about us Being Saved from Bel an Nebo the Jews REAL god they pray to,Babylon, was surrounded by vast cemeteries, which were under the protection of its patron-god Nergal. Sippara, still further to the north, was a double city, one part of it, the present Abu-Habba, being termed 'Sippara of the Sun-god,This where your CHRISTIAN son-sun of Heaven come from' while the other half was 'Sippara of the goddess Anunit.' It is in consequence of this double character that the Old Testament speaks of it as Sepharvaim 'the two Sipparas.' THIS GOING TO BE ALL YOUR SEPHARVAIM JEWS COME FROM THIS IS THE HOME OF THE BABYLONIAN JEWS,THIS WHERE THEY MADE THE JEWISH holy BOOKS.THE bABYLONIAN TALMUD,this where the jews that was Placed IN Samaria come from,They made your BIG 3 Religions,J C,I,this going to be yo TWO Babylon on the rivers,the Jews would take the CHALDEAN Babylonian mysteries system to Rome thru the Jews the SEPHARVAIM,they Created Christianity,Northward of Sippara the Tigris and Euphrates again trend apart from one another and enclose the great plateau of Mesopotamia. To the east of the Tigris come the mountains of Elam, 'the highlands,' and to the north of them the Kurdish ranges, which were known to the primitive Babylonians under the name of Guti or Gutium. At the foot of these ranges, and northward of the Lower or Little Zab, the kingdom of Assyria arose. It took its name from its original capital of Assur, Assur was a son of Nimrod thus in Ham's Family tree,Genesis 10:10;And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.Genesis 10:11;Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,,that was nimrod son,Not SHEM son

Level 8

Location hidden

#95644 Apr 23, 2014
THE term Apocryphal books refers to the scriptures out- side of the canon;the Catholic Bible numbers altogether forty-six books in its Old Testament. Non-Catholic editions of the English Bible 1535, include the King James Version,which separate these apocryphal books from the canonical Old Testament. 1. Historical. I Esdras is an ill-arranged collection of much of the material found in the canonical Ezra (Esdras is a Greek form for Ezra), and includes also worthless and legendary accounts which are not supported by the books of Ezra, Nehemiah and II Chronicles. It is also known as the "Greek Ezra" in contrast to the "Hebrew Ezra" (the Canonical Ezra).since some of the books came from authors educated at the famous University in Alexandria, Egypt.).them was schools set up by yo boy PHILO for the Apocryphal books,in Alexandria, Egypt.is where they made a MESSIAH creep into the books to take all salvation away from the CREATOR,an give it to second party! a demi-god! we only needs to read bout what happen doing our fall! everything was said right then to our face! the CREATOR YAH wasn't talking behind our backs! JEREMIAH for the Africans an EZEKIEL for them that went to Babylon! our message was wrote by them two! everything else is HISTORY

Level 8

Location hidden

#95645 Apr 23, 2014
theory that Philo WAS Jesus,By studying the works of Philo, Josephus and the New Testament,In the written works of Philo Judaeus of Alexandria one can find many clues about his entering the "Contemplative Life" by joining a Nazarene/Essene/Therapeutae type of encampment as there were hundreds of them spreading throughout Europe and Asia at that time,Philo writes about the meaning of the name Yeshua (Salvation) and describes how Patriarchs like Abram/Abraham and Jacob/Israel changed their names when they became ritually purified,Philo describes how he regretted leaving the Contemplative Life to return to his official duties in Alexandria,The writings of Philo are also described as the foundation of Christianity by later Church Fathers. How could that be if Jesus was the Founder according to the New Testament?that Philo (Greek for Beloved) changed his name to Yeshua and began to verbally teach his logical synthesis of the Jewish Religion, Egyptian Mysteries and Greek Philosophy to the many Essene style encampments in Galilee and Judea. He was over the Egyptian system He would have changed his name after entering the encampment of the Nazarenes in Galilee ,He started that trinities mess which is based on the Egyptian religion system,
the secret child born from the tragic affair of Mariam and Joseph,is Babylonian an Egyptian story Hathor, Astorth, an 4 others gone be mixed up in it, the works of Philo should also be known as the original Gospels straight from the hand of Philo/Yeshua, the Great Philosopher and Nazarene Teacher,They say Philo showed up as jez-us for three in a half years, an started a religion,then dip back to Egypt,.

Level 8

Location hidden

#95646 Apr 23, 2014
no history of Crucifixion outside them newtestment no romans report nothing bout a jez-us no where, its a con game popped on peoples to be controlled , the system aint having no church tell the truth its un heard of, its for control only,the jew hated because they oush it at same time look at T,V they promote that mess its for control only
Clank

Houston, TX

#95647 Apr 23, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>CHECK OUT THESE ANCIENT WHITE JEWS:
Paintings done by ancient Middle Eastern Jews in the Middle East!
www.youtube.com/watch...
Samaritans have lived for over 3000 years in Israel:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
These Jews originated from the ISRAELITE TRIBE OF JUDAH taken into exile by Assyria to Babylon:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_...
Assyrians/Chaldeans:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people
What the hell is any of that?

Where are the CURSES fool?

You're THE biggest "DNA" fool on here, and the only reason for that is because you KNOW that the true identifying factor of the Israelites (i.e., the curses), don't match up with your people. So, instead you spew thrash about "science" this and "DNA" that. Show me in scripture where the Most High said "you'll know my people via DNA evidence". Show me in scripture where the Most High says "rely on the science of your time to find my people". You see, the most high knew fools like you would exist during the time of our awakening. He knew b****** like yourself would try to turn us to the left or to the right with some kind of science BS. That's why he clearly states that the curses will be what identifies his people.

And to my brothers that are trying to refute this fool with science, please just stop. Don't play this heathen's game.

Level 8

Location hidden

#95648 Apr 23, 2014
We know of at least fourteen gospels but only four appear in the New Testament.
Who decided which ones to include and which ones to exclude - and why and when?
Who were the authors of the gospels of "Matthew", "Mark", "Luke" and John"?
When were the four gospels written?
Jesus was a miracle worker, he even raised people from the dead, why is there no mention of him in any Roman or Jewish records?
Why do only two of the gospels, Matthew and Luke, describe the birth of Jesus?
Why does only one gospel, Matthew, mention the Magi? How do we know there were three? When did they become "kings" rather than wise men? When were they given names?
Matthew 2.17 says that King Herod, Herod the Great, ordered the death of all boys under two years old in the Bethlehem area. Why is there no historical record for this?
King Herod died soon after an eclipse of the moon which can be dated to 12-13th March, 4BC - four years before the alleged birth of Jesus.
Luke 2:1-3 says "Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world.(That this was the first census to take place while Quirinus was governor of Syria.) And everyone went to his own town to register."
Quirinus took over direct Roman rule of Syria, including Judea, in 6AD - six years after the alleged birth of Jesus.
Before Quirinus took over direct rule it was not possible for the Romans to issue a decree relating to a census or taxation since they ruled through subject kings who would have been responsible for decrees and taxation.
Quirinus did indeed carry out a local census in 6AD
A Roman census was concerned about property ownership - the common basis for taxation. The Romans were not interested in where someone's family originally came from (after all, they could not define "originally") so they wanted to know who lived where and what they owned. Joseph would be registered in Nazareth not Bethlehem and, then as now, only the head of the household would provide the census information - Mary would not have been involved.
Roman and Chinese records show that a bright comet (Halley's comet) was seen in the sky in 12BC.
If Jesus was born when a comet was in the sky (12BC) he would have been 48 when he died.
If Jesus was born in the rein of Herod the Great (6BC) he would have been at least 42 when he died.
If Jesus was born at the time of the census of Quirinus (6AD) he would have been 30 when he died.
Why do we not know when Jesus was born?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asian Teacher Verbally Abused & Called "N-Word" 3 min SadButTrue 4
My transition from male to female 30 min SadButTrue 20
What is wrong with white people? 30 min The Power Of Mast... 55
Why are Black men so dumb, dysfunctional and de... 32 min SadButTrue 1
Hahaha...Hahaha....AH HAHAHA!!! Whitey is scared! 33 min SadButTrue 39
No Such Thing As White Skin 34 min SadButTrue 2
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 54 min Just Curious 33
Reparations: I want white slaves please 1 hr LEE IS EXPOSED AL... 43
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 1 hr thems 39
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 7 hr Im Blessd oh yes 254