Hebrew Israelite
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#95501 Apr 22, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
Isaiah 43:14
King James Version (KJV)
14 Thus saith the Lord, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships.
Lol , I guess we now know who the Chaldeans were, and who's cry was coming from the bottom of that slave ship!!!! Wasn't Abraham Chaldean, lol , these serpents are pathetic !!!
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#95502 Apr 22, 2014
Main Entry: rhetorical question
Function: noun
: a question not intended to elicit an answer but asked for rhetorical effect often with an assumption that only one answer is possible (as in “Who does not love his country?”)
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95503 Apr 22, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , I guess we now know who the Chaldeans were, and who's cry was coming from the bottom of that slave ship!!!! Wasn't Abraham Chaldean, lol , these serpents are pathetic !!!
He lived in UR in the CHALDEANS but was a HEBREW!
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#95504 Apr 22, 2014
This overlapping of the genealogy of antiquity shows that these heroes, Bel, Gilgamesh, Melcarth, Hercules, belonged to a common race. Belus (Nimrod), king of Chaldea serves to unite the Chaldeans with the Old Race of the Upper Nile, as does their building the temple of Anu,

p. 162

another name of the original Cushite family. It was, for this reason that Greek and Armenian geographers applied the name of Ethiopia to Media, Persia, Susiana and Aria, or the entire region between the Indus and Tigris in ancient days. The records of the Hebrews connected the Chaldeans, Ethiopians and Egyptians in ties of kinship, and the findings of archaeological and philological research prove those records true. Rawlinson mentions a Cushite inscription found in Susiana, in which there is a date going back nearly to the year 3200 B. C. The language of later Babylon was Semitic but that of the earlier Chaldean monarchy was different, as can be proved by the inscriptions upon the ruins. They are distinctly Hamitic and like the Himyaritic of Southern Arabia.

All the earliest traditions of Chaldea center about Belus or Nimrod. We know that Nimrod was the son of Cush. Babylon had two elements in her population in the beginning. The northern Accadians and the southern Sumerians were both Cushites. The finds of recent explorations in the Mesopotamian valley reveal that these ancient inhabitants were black, with the cranial formation of Ethiopians. On linguistic grounds a relationship with Turanians proves untenable. The Turanian is one of the oldest races of the world. Some historians attempt to suggest that Noah might have had other sons after the deluge. We do not have to introduce other races to understand the Turanian family. They were an important branch of the Japhetic race just as Cush became

p. 163

the name of an important branch of the Hamitic family. Once Turan and Cush occupied the greater part of Asia and Europe. The Turanians lived east of Lake Ural from remote antiquity. They possessed a peculiar civilization characterized by a gross Sabaenism. In them was complete want of moral development, though they had extraordinary advancement in some branches of knowledge. They were materialistic and incapable of having created the pure spiritual culture of the primitive, Chaldeans. Turanians had absolute sovereignty over a great part of Asia and Europe for fifteen hundred years.

Moses of Chorene, the great Armenian historian, identifies Belus, king of Babylon, with Nimrod and makes Nimrod the son of Cush. Bochart and other authorities translate the passage of the Scriptures that deals with the beginning of Nineveh to read that it was also founded by Nimrod and that he was the god Ninus of early Assyria, which in its beginning was Cushite. Moses of Chorene connects Babylonia in the closest way with Ethiopia. From the Tigris eastward the names of the country and its formations in numerous cases were in honor of Belus and Cush. Some of these names have extended down to our times as Beluchistan and Hindu Cush. The precious document Toldoth Beni Noah, said that the primitive people of Babylonia were a subdivision of the Cushite race. There is no doubt that in later ages these Ethiopians became mixed with Turanians. The art, science and culture of the earlier unmixed Chaldeans was Cushite. The
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#95505 Apr 22, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The so called Japheth never referred most of the Europeans today. Actually the most typical Japheth are the Greeks, Armens and Turkey and later included the Romans. We have a legend that states one of the wives of Solomon was from Greek. Most Europeans are never part of the ancient biblical world and that is why the Bible never referred Germany, Poland, UK, etc... The Bible clearly mentioned the identity of the ancient people, including Arabs, Egyptians, Ethiopians, Hebrew, Macedonian, Roman.... Europe is largely out of that heritage.
Uhh you do know that Greece is part of Europe do you not and scripture most def. talks about germany we have stated it here many times ASHKENAZI lol is the father of the Jews and you do know that Rome is part of Europe don't you I mean Italy wow a 5th grader knows that not trying to put you down but that is basic geography.And so King Silomon had many foreign wives and despite how wise he was{clearly the wisest man to ever live} foreign women would be his downfall and eventually ours he had like 300 wives and 700 concubines{lesser wives} do not believe look it up this fornication is why
1.Our ancestors split up into Northern and Southern kingdoms and
2.Eventually Yahweh Almighty brought the Romans to judge us and Greece but Rome was the last persecution even until today where we are still awaiting our Messiah to be redeemed
Because of his foreign wives including Pharoah's daughter he eventually started to worship they gods and forgot about our Elohim YAH.
He even started making sacrifices to them on every high place in Jerusalem this brought judgement to us.
Why you might say?
Because Solomon prayed that it would not happen during his time so YAH said he would not so it would affect us.
Who was King Solomon King and leader of you guessed it Yahuda-US and the rest of the Southern Kingdom-Benjamin-Jamaicans and Levi because Levites had to minister in the temple and the temple was in Jerusalem.
Levites-Are Haitians
Remember Ephraim and the Northern tribes were already scattered first because they went into Idolatry first but us Yahudim did even worse
A Child of AHAYA

Atlanta, GA

#95506 Apr 22, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
This overlapping of the genealogy of antiquity shows that these heroes, Bel, Gilgamesh, Melcarth, Hercules, belonged to a common race. Belus (Nimrod), king of Chaldea serves to unite the Chaldeans with the Old Race of the Upper Nile, as does their building the temple of Anu,
p. 162
another name of the original Cushite family. It was, for this reason that Greek and Armenian geographers applied the name of Ethiopia to Media, Persia, Susiana and Aria, or the entire region between the Indus and Tigris in ancient days. The records of the Hebrews connected the Chaldeans, Ethiopians and Egyptians in ties of kinship, and the findings of archaeological and philological research prove those records true. Rawlinson mentions a Cushite inscription found in Susiana, in which there is a date going back nearly to the year 3200 B. C. The language of later Babylon was Semitic but that of the earlier Chaldean monarchy was different, as can be proved by the inscriptions upon the ruins. They are distinctly Hamitic and like the Himyaritic of Southern Arabia.
All the earliest traditions of Chaldea center about Belus or Nimrod. We know that Nimrod was the son of Cush. Babylon had two elements in her population in the beginning. The northern Accadians and the southern Sumerians were both Cushites. The finds of recent explorations in the Mesopotamian valley reveal that these ancient inhabitants were black, with the cranial formation of Ethiopians. On linguistic grounds a relationship with Turanians proves untenable. The Turanian is one of the oldest races of the world. Some historians attempt to suggest that Noah might have had other sons after the deluge. We do not have to introduce other races to understand the Turanian family. They were an important branch of the Japhetic race just as Cush became
p. 163
the name of an important branch of the Hamitic family. Once Turan and Cush occupied the greater part of Asia and Europe. The Turanians lived east of Lake Ural from remote antiquity. They possessed a peculiar civilization characterized by a gross Sabaenism. In them was complete want of moral development, though they had extraordinary advancement in some branches of knowledge. They were materialistic and incapable of having created the pure spiritual culture of the primitive, Chaldeans. Turanians had absolute sovereignty over a great part of Asia and Europe for fifteen hundred years.
Moses of Chorene, the great Armenian historian, identifies Belus, king of Babylon, with Nimrod and makes Nimrod the son of Cush. Bochart and other authorities translate the passage of the Scriptures that deals with the beginning of Nineveh to read that it was also founded by Nimrod and that he was the god Ninus of early Assyria, which in its beginning was Cushite. Moses of Chorene connects Babylonia in the closest way with Ethiopia. From the Tigris eastward the names of the country and its formations in numerous cases were in honor of Belus and Cush. Some of these names have extended down to our times as Beluchistan and Hindu Cush. The precious document Toldoth Beni Noah, said that the primitive people of Babylonia were a subdivision of the Cushite race. There is no doubt that in later ages these Ethiopians became mixed with Turanians. The art, science and culture of the earlier unmixed Chaldeans was Cushite. The
Lol , notice how they try and throw the European element in , to keep our people from getting full credit when we are due the credit, it is amazing, yet the Bible states , give credit where credit is due , we can not get our's , can we ??? We even have our own that do not know our very own , complete history , go figure ?????
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#95507 Apr 22, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
Even the Hamitic aboriginal Ethiopians were not seen as less than the ancient Israelites by God of Abraham.
"Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?" Amos 9:7
Again it was God's sincere wish for Elder and Great men Israelites to mix with Ethiopians and those that tend to resist his willing are severely punished
" "And Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married; for he had married an Ethiopian woman" (Num. 12.1).
In fact ancient Ethiopians were highly respected and praised for their wisdom
Mosses and Jethro Exodus 18:17
17 Moses’ father-in-law replied,“What you are doing is not good. 18 You and these people who come to you will only wear yourselves out. The work is too heavy for you; you cannot handle it alone. 19 Listen now to me and I will give you some advice, and may God be with you. You must be the people’s representative before God and bring their disputes to him. 20 Teach them his decrees and instructions, and show them the way they are to live and how they are to behave. 21 But select capable men from all the people—men who fear God, trustworthy men who hate dishonest gain—and appoint them as officials over thousands, hundreds, fifties and tens. 22 Have them serve as judges for the people at all times, but have them bring every difficult case to you; the simple cases they can decide themselves. That will make your load lighter, because they will share it with you. 23 If you do this and God so commands, you will be able to stand the strain, and all these people will go home satisfied.”
24 Moses listened to his father-in-law and did everything he said. 25 He chose capable men from all Israel and made them leaders of the people, officials over thousands, hundreds, fifties and tens. 26 They served as judges for the people at all times. The difficult cases they brought to Moses, but the simple ones they decided themselves.
27 Then Moses sent his father-in-law on his way, and Jethro returned to his own country.
Why does everyone use this one ;line or verse and think it means we are Ethiopian but it does not line up with the rest of scripture.Bible clearly states that he was mad at Miriam and Aaron because they judged Moses whom YAHWEH favored not because of his Ethiopian wife she most definately was a foreign wife among many King Solomon had no need for denial read scripture and study it.And yes YAH did not lie he scattered us on every continent Africa included
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#95508 Apr 22, 2014
What about this my bros again do not get angry the truth hurts I know
Exodus 10:3- And Moses and Aaron came in unto Pharoah, and said unto him,Thus saith Yahweh Elohim OF THE HEBREWS,lol I mean come on but I will continue-How long wilt thou refuse to humble thyself befor me?
LET MY PEOPLE GO, that they may serve me.
10:4- Else. if thou refuse to let my people go, behold, tomorrow will I bring the locusts into thy coast:
6:2- And Elohim spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am Yahweh.
6:3- And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac and unto Jacob, by the name of El Shaddai, but by my name Yahweh was I not known- this verse means that they knew the name but did not fully understand his name the rest are just titles not a name.
6:4-And I have also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan, the land of their pilgrimage,WHEREIN THEY WERE STRANGERS
6:5- And I have also heard the groaning OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, whom the EGYPTIANS KEEP IN BONDAGE and I have remembered my covenant[See do not need to be in denial lol they enslaved us just like the Arabs just like the white men stop reaching with this we African it will only keep you confused as I was until I just took it literally and stopped reaching and trying to link us and them even when I seen contradictions like in scripture when it clearly denotes a difference between us and them but only in heriatge not looks we looked similar and there is way more so my bros what am I ignorant about please explain I am serious.They tried telling us we are Africa so we would not try to reclaim or rediscover who we were{Israelite descendants}.I mean think about it YAH calls us hidden ones but yet they told us from the day we landed here after they took Israel from our memory through forced assimilation that our African brothers sold us into slavery what.This would not happen plus we would not be hidden ones if they just straight up told us our roots but the Willie Lynch letters say different it clearly says 1 of the ways to make us chattel slaves is to erase ISRAEL from our memory and create a mirage inside of a mirage in our brains which leads to self hatred in lack of knowlegde of self, The Egyptans know who they are they have an ancient history the Ethiopians know their long an ancient history.Why did we not know because we too have an ancient past it is because they try to steal African history nope cannot to Ancient and the Hamites know they descendants was Dark skinned we do now but did not for the longest YAH is starting to call us allowing us to remember. The children of Shem they would sell into slavery as we were enemies cool sometimes but not cool most of the time s ripture says this explain if I am denying you would have to explain alot.Do not get angry with me I am serious as someone a couple years ago told me that I was not African I was of Shem this hurt after thinking I was related to a King Tut or Sesotris or Taharqa but I am related to King David fo real no wonder they did not tell us as we are their direct enemies and adversary.David and goliath-Goliath was a philistine Palestinians are from Egyptian stock read Chronicles Egypt enslaved us as I shown and we fought Ethiopia as well don't sound like bros to me.I mean we fought against the tribes of Israel to but scriptures says and the children of ISRAEL WENT AGAINST THEY BROTHER BENJAMIN etc. etc. but anytime it is Hamites it makes a clear difference as to Say us{Israel} and them{Ethiopians or Egyptians

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#95509 Apr 22, 2014
We was made one in Babylon,The Prophet EZEKIEL over seen the deal! CREATOR told him to get them sticks an join them together an they was to be one in HIS the CREATORS eyes,! fo you bro an sis that might be reading this check this! an this was in 583.b.c 44 years before our people went home from Babylon! this!,Ezekiel 37:15;The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,Ezekiel 37:16;Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:Ezekiel 37:17;And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in your hand.Ezekiel 37:18;And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?;Ezekiel 37:19;Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.Ezekiel 37:20;And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes, he even had to SHOW THEM THE STICKS,Ezekiel 37:21;And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:an we Can Home from babylon! we was ONE peoples being Lead By the kings in Judah in 715 BC when we Escaped the Assyrians 2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.SO our peoples being in Judah made us ONE PEOPLES THEN! ok we came back from the Assyrians whom was getting Attacked by the Chaldean s Scythian s , an other Nations from the North!So we would leave the Assyrians an GO BACK TO OUR ONLY NATION JUDAH! the southern Kingdom that was AFRICA S FRONT DOOR! Africa was our Back door!Egypt was! we always ran to Egypt when war came from North of us,JEREMIAH 43 v5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all the nations whither they had been driven to sojourn in the land of Judah:u see we came from everywhere to leave off into africa! so that KILLED THAT LOST TRIBE MESS! the Assyrians Need all the Help they could get, Babylon was fixing to Make the Vanish from History!, when Babylon came at Assyria, thats what Created The Saite period;,Psammetichus I (664–610 BC) was appointed by Assurbanipal to govern Egypt. we would most definitly come home being that Ephraim an Manasseh, Jeroboam was down with the Egyptians,WOULDN'T MAKE NO sense for them to run off to SOME UNKNOWN LAND! when Assyria got cool with us an Egypt!The Assyrians was fighting against that Armenian Chaldean Scythian, mixed with some Arabs, they was taking Assyria down! so this was said before that Happen!Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:we fought Babylon together which bring bout the The Saite period,so we was all in AFRICA AS ONE, we came to America as ONE, we left BABYLON as ONE, we came back from Assyria as ONE! you see? we still ONE PEOPLES! aint NO way round it!
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#95510 Apr 22, 2014
Exodus 1- Now these are the names of the children of Israel, which came into Egypt, everyman and his house hold came with Jacob.
1:2- Reuben, Simeon, Levi, and JUDAH- our fore fathers were born outside of Egypt only Joseph sons were born Egyptians but still Hebrew cuz Joseph was Hebrew
1:3- Isaachar, Zebulon, and Benjamin,
1:4- Dan, and Naphtali,Gad, and Asher.
1:5- And all the souls that came out of THE LOINS OF JACOB{A.K.A Israel}were 70 souls: for Joseph was in Egypt already.
I know my bros I know we mix in with them their which is why we left with a couple million but Egyptian ladies in scripture said our women gave birth more often then them and were stronger through child birth so not all of us mixed and we still had Hebrew fathers making us hebrew as we would have went with out fathers to practice our heritage not worship idols
2:3- And when she could not longer hide him she took for him an ark of bulrushes, and daubed it with slime and with pitch, and put the child therein and she laid it in the flags by the rivers brink
2:4- And his sister stood afar off to wit what would be done to him
2:5And the DAUGHTER OF PHAROAH came down to wash herself at the river and her maidens walked along by the river's side and when she saw the ark among the flags she sent her maid to fetch it.
Now we know the maiden was Hebrew cuz we was in bondage by Egyptians but since we are both dark brown skinned how would she know he was kin or an Egyptian
2:6-And when she had opened it, she saw the child and, behold the babe wept, And she had compassion on him and said This is one of THE HEBREW'S CHILDREN

Level 8

Location hidden

#95511 Apr 22, 2014
Fixing to Break this down for those that got a GRIP on this Heritage! check this!Tiglath-Pileser III or Shalmaneser V, both of whom exercised sovereignty over Babylonia (729–722 B.C.E.).With the death of Shalmaneser V, Merodach-Baladan seized the Babylonian throne (722/721 B.C.E.)ok the Assyrians that had a lil Ham in them tried to STATION OUR BEST FIGHTER IN the Place where the Chaldeans was staging their Attacks on Babylon this going to be when Assyria was In control of Babylon!ok to show you that they took the BEST FIGHTERS see back then a solder would be given a chance to join the Enemy's army! an live! they had away to control the Soldier from other Nations!ok lets look into this!!2 Kings 15:30 The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, were four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.them was the ones the Assyrians took.they was the tribes the Assyrians took from our land, they was the fighters fighting Assyria everybody THEY WAS SKILLFUL do you knows what that means? they gone be a SOLDIERS THAT KILL REAL GOOD an LOVE THE WAR of ANYKIND!THEY WAS THE BEST!ok lets look at the tribes the Assyrians took an this DUDE DID IT Tiglath-Pileser III,.1 Chronicles 5:26;And the God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgathpilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, and brought them unto Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, unto this day. they took our fighters only, ok they put us in the HEART OF BABYLON TO FIGHT the CHALDEAN S plus WE HAD TO DO PUNISH MENT FOR FOOLING WITH THE ASSYRIANS which turned on us when the CHALDEAN STOCK TOOK BABYLON use helping the Assyrian, an fooling with THEM BRUNG US DOWN its all in the BIBLE,Assyia came an got our FIGHTING TRIBES,! The sons of 1 Chronicles 5:18;Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, were four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh,.... These all joined together, living together on the one side of Jordan,They were the sons of Valour," i.e., they belonged to the valiant warriors, "men bearing shield and sword (weapons of offence and defence), and those treading (or bending) the bow," i.e. skilful bowmen.,so them Assyrians taking them tribes gone help them fight against the MERODACH-BALADAN;a Chaldean he wrested the kingship of Babylonia from the pro-Assyrian king Nabunadin-zer. Merodach-Baladan, who also had designs on the kingship, supported the Assyrian king Tiglath-Pileser III,when he Placed the SEPHARVIAMS in Samaria, it was a move the CHALDEAN S wanted to get to them BOOKS in Bethel where Jeroboam had set up a RELIGION, from Egypt, the DEVIL MERODACH-BALADAN was able to trick the Assyrians so MERODACH-BALADAN He was thus able to strengthen his position among the Chaldean tribes, increase his influence in Babylonia, and forge an alliance with Elam,without interference from Tiglath-Pileser III or Shalmaneser V, both of whom exercised sovereignty over Babylonia(729–722 B.C.E.).With the death of Shalmaneser V, Merodach-Baladan seized the Babylonian throne(722/721 see we gone be there on the ASSYRIAN SIDE Fighting the Chaldeans an when they Take ASSYRIA in 612BC the Hebrews an Assyria an the Egyptians would have been cool for 90 years!the The Saite period,once the CHALDEANS.612 BC—An alliance of Medes, Scythians, Neo-Babylonians and Susianians besiege and conquer Nineveh at the Battle of Nineveh. King Sin-shar-ishkun of Assyria is killed,612 BC—Fall of the Assyrian Empire and Rise of the Neo-Babylonian Empire. Medes, Scythians, are in Babylon ,Jeremiah 51:27,read it!

Level 8

Location hidden

#95512 Apr 22, 2014
where is it in Bible that the peoples would get dispersed in Europe an live good? on the other hand we was told if we went into Africa WHAT WOULD HAPPEN THE CURSE MOSES TOLD THE PEOPLES ABOUT! we went into africa at the acknowledgment, of CREATOR,Jeremiah 42:9;And said unto them, Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, unto whom ye sent me to present your supplication before him;Jeremiah 42:10;If ye will still abide in this land, then will I build you, and not pull you down, and I will plant you, and not pluck you up: for I repent me of the evil that I have done unto you.Jeremiah 42:11;Be not afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom ye are afraid; be not afraid of him, saith the LORD: for I am with you to save you, and to deliver you from his hand. We was seen going into africa an all curses related to that an them peoples, so how they snick off to Europe to run Banks an live the good life? after running into Africa? to receive curses?this was in 588BC,the Hebrews that went into africa was scared of the Chaldeans,Jeremiah 42:11;Be not afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom ye are afraid; be not afraid of him, saith the LORD: for I am with you to save you, and to deliver you from his hand.Jeremiah 42:12;And I will shew mercies unto you, that he may have mercy upon you, and cause you to return to your own land.Jeremiah 42:13;But if ye say, We will not dwell in this land, neither obey the voice of the LORD your God,Jeremiah 42:14;Saying, No; but we will go into the land of Egypt, where we shall see no war, nor hear the sound of the trumpet, nor have hunger of bread; and there will we dwell:Jeremiah 42:15;And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;Jeremiah 42:16;Then it shall come to pass, that the sword, which ye feared, shall overtake you there in the land of Egypt, and the famine, whereof ye were afraid, shall follow close after you there in Egypt; and there ye shall die.WE WOULD PUSH ON AWAY FROM EGYPT;We knew the CREATOR word to be TRUE it was the ONLY WORD what the Prophets said an they WROTE IT DOWN! the Bible didnt come from ORAL LAW like them jews got! WE the Hebrews got word FROM CREATOR with the SIGNS RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES an it was wrote down , thats why they got us in WEST Africa to fore fill all Curses, the Hebrews went into Africa By way of Egypt an we was Removed by way of WEST AFRICA TRANSPORT, thats why our like an history has been identical to 28 DEU because we was told already about curses,The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.read Jeremiah 42 u see we LIED BIG time Jeremiah 42:1 Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, came near.3and said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we pray thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:4That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.u see we lied! to the CREATOR,when we said that an JEREMIAH went to go see what he could do fo us! NOW check verse 5 out Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness amongst us, if we do not even according to all the word wherewith the LORD thy God shall send thee to us.u see it? u see what we said? that did us END go to verses 20 u see what it said?For you have deceived your own souls: for you sent me to the Lord our God, saying: Pray for us to the Lord our God, and according to all that the Lord our God shall say to thee, so declare unto us, and we will do it.,WE HAD TO BE STONE CRAZY TO PLAY WITH CREATOR! we the only peoples did that AN DIDNT GET AWAY! NOW THATS FO REAL!we didnt get away from Curses
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#95513 Apr 22, 2014
Now this whole time Moses was raised like an Egyptian Prince because he was dark skinned just like the Egyptians but with different customs even with our ancestors young males and theirs.This is how they knew Moses was Hebrew at first glance.
Why do you think they{Euro gentiles} tried and tried to convince the world the Egyptians was white?
Because of this irrefutable evidence right here in scripture in which Moses wrote himself as we all know he wrote the first 5 books.
If Egypt is Black which clearly they were it's on all kind of hieroglyphics on the walls of their tombs Hebrews are as well lol then Moses who was raised as one of them also was well until this lol.
2:11- And it came to pass in those days when Moses was grown that he went out UNTO HIS BRETHREN and looked on their burdens: and he spied an EGYPTIAN smiting an HEBREW, ONE OF HIS BRETHREN.
2:12- And he looked this way and that way and when he saw that there was no man he slew the Egyptian and hid him in the sand.
So we continue to see a difference between us and them.Note Ethiopians-Cush in Hebrew, as Ethiopia is derived from the Greeks which means burnt face
and Egyptians{Mizraim in Hebrew} are brothers Cush being the oldest then Mizraim the second born once lived both of them in the lower nile as it flows from South to North but Mizraim eventually settled on the upper Nile river section
Also YAHWEH told Abraham then named Abram to seperate from his people Ur of the Chaldeans Ur was the name of the city.He told him this because they were moon worshipers allowing Abraham to start his own nations.
Why you might be wondering?because no way was Yahweh going to select his people through a seed that started in idol [practices so he had to isolate faithful and righteous Abraham just as he did Shem when he left his brothers or separated from Babylon because he was righteous they was evil spirited and though all men were Nimrod was just rebellious to the core because it is his principal sin that did it he wanted to be a god and we know he came from Cush.Cush was his dad notice not alot about Africa either in scripture except the queen of sheba and the river Pison which encompassed the land of Cush.
Encompassed means on its border so it did not extend inti Ethiopian Cush but actually stopped their other than that it is pretty negative about ham just like on the ark and also Egyptians enslaving us Palestinians who are from the Egyptians it also talks about us fighting the Sabeans and Ethiopians along with Egypt after we left their

Level 8

Location hidden

#95514 Apr 22, 2014
1 Chronicles 5:18;The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, were four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh,.... These all joined together, living together on the one side of Jordan: these are the ones the peoples the ASSYRIANS took away, they was the fighter! they had strong backs, they could work, an then if need be fight! the ASSYRIANS used our peoples like all the Nations, they used us for free work, an just like the U.S.A even after slavery we JOIN THEIR THE ENEMYS ARMYS! like now, even though these peoples enslaved us we still loyal to them, we the same like of peoples as back then, you see after slavery we didn't disappear on these white peoples? it takes the CREATOR to move us,ok check,valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war; strong able bodied men; and not only able to bear and carry arms, sword in one hand, and shield in another; but were men of valour and courage, and had military skill, and knew how to handle their arms to advantage:the ASSYRIANS WAS A WAR NATION WORST THEN BABYLON,thats all they did was FLAY Peoples! they wanted us in they army, to work of to fight, they was smart! the Assyrians KNEW that JAPHEHT evil peoples was up in Babylon, they the Chaldean s would take Assyria an Egypt to. ok check this,four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war: that used to go out when there was occasion, now those was The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, they fought on that NORTH FRONT! wasnt hardly no wars coming from Judah side, Africa, all the ENEMYs came from the EAST! ok check this out,these was the Fighters these the peoples the Assyrians took,if the assyrians would have took 1 person away we would have said they took Yisrael away! we had to stay in HOLY LAND ALL OF US!not one should be missing! ok check this 1 Chronicles 5:26;And the God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgathpilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, and brought them unto Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, unto this day. they took our fighters only, so how they become the lost tribes? only them solder would the Assyrians have use for, thats why it was said by KING HEZEKIAH,in 715.b.c,2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.2 Chronicles 30:8;Now be ye not stiffnecked, as your fathers were, but yield yourselves unto the LORD, and enter into his sanctuary, which he hath sanctified for ever: and serve the LORD your God, that the fierceness of his wrath may turn away from you.2 Chronicles 30:9;For if ye turn again unto the LORD, your brethren and your children shall find compassion before them that lead them captive, so that they shall come again into this land: for the LORD your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn away his face from you, if ye return unto him., WE WAS DOING THE PASSOVER IN JUDAH, we would all go into africa with Judah in 588.b.c when the chaldees was in the land!
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#95515 Apr 22, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
We was made one in Babylon,The Prophet EZEKIEL over seen the deal! CREATOR told him to get them sticks an join them together an they was to be one in HIS the CREATORS eyes,! fo you bro an sis that might be reading this check this! an this was in 583.b.c 44 years before our people went home from Babylon! this!,Ezekiel 37:15;The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,Ezekiel 37:16;Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:Ezekiel 37:17;And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in your hand.Ezekiel 37:18;And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?;Ezekiel 37:19;Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.Ezekiel 37:20;And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes, he even had to SHOW THEM THE STICKS,Ezekiel 37:21;And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:an we Can Home from babylon! we was ONE peoples being Lead By the kings in Judah in 715 BC when we Escaped the Assyrians 2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.SO our peoples being in Judah made us ONE PEOPLES THEN! ok we came back from the Assyrians whom was getting Attacked by the Chaldean s Scythian s , an other Nations from the North!So we would leave the Assyrians an GO BACK TO OUR ONLY NATION JUDAH! the southern Kingdom that was AFRICA S FRONT DOOR! Africa was our Back door!Egypt was! we always ran to Egypt when war came from North of us,JEREMIAH 43 v5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all the nations whither they had been driven to sojourn in the land of Judah:u see we came from everywhere to leave off into africa! so that KILLED THAT LOST TRIBE MESS! the Assyrians Need all the Help they could get, Babylon was fixing to Make the Vanish from History!, when Babylon came at Assyria, thats what Created The Saite period;,Psammetichus I (664–610 BC) was appointed by Assurbanipal to govern Egypt. we would most definitly come home being that Ephraim an Manasseh, Jeroboam was down with the Egyptians,WOULDN'T MAKE NO sense for them to run off to SOME UNKNOWN LAND! when Assyria got cool with us an Egypt!The Assyrians was fighting against that Armenian Chaldean Scythian, mixed with some Arabs, they was taking Assyria down! so this was said before that Happen!Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:we fought Babylon together which bring bout the The Saite period,so we was all in AFRICA AS ONE, we came to America as ONE, we left BABYLON as ONE, we came back from Assyria as ONE! you see? we still ONE PEOPLES! aint NO way round it!
Table of nations do not say so aint no way round that lol and i keep giving you scripture verses while you dance around the issue.
And babylon is the mother of all false religion so no way in YAH'S world would we be one with them and Egypt who enslaved us what lol why you think Egypt got judged because we trusted in them not YAH
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#95516 Apr 22, 2014
marvelous wrote:
Now this whole time Moses was raised like an Egyptian Prince because he was dark skinned just like the Egyptians but with different customs even with our ancestors young males and theirs.This is how they knew Moses was Hebrew at first glance.
Why do you think they{Euro gentiles} tried and tried to convince the world the Egyptians was white?
Because of this irrefutable evidence right here in scripture in which Moses wrote himself as we all know he wrote the first 5 books.
If Egypt is Black which clearly they were it's on all kind of hieroglyphics on the walls of their tombs Hebrews are as well lol then Moses who was raised as one of them also was well until this lol.
2:11- And it came to pass in those days when Moses was grown that he went out UNTO HIS BRETHREN and looked on their burdens: and he spied an EGYPTIAN smiting an HEBREW, ONE OF HIS BRETHREN.
2:12- And he looked this way and that way and when he saw that there was no man he slew the Egyptian and hid him in the sand.
So we continue to see a difference between us and them.Note Ethiopians-Cush in Hebrew, as Ethiopia is derived from the Greeks which means burnt face
and Egyptians{Mizraim in Hebrew} are brothers Cush being the oldest then Mizraim the second born once lived both of them in the lower nile as it flows from South to North but Mizraim eventually settled on the upper Nile river section
Also YAHWEH told Abraham then named Abram to seperate from his people Ur of the Chaldeans Ur was the name of the city.He told him this because they were moon worshipers allowing Abraham to start his own nations.
Why you might be wondering?because no way was Yahweh going to select his people through a seed that started in idol [practices so he had to isolate faithful and righteous Abraham just as he did Shem when he left his brothers or separated from Babylon because he was righteous they was evil spirited and though all men were Nimrod was just rebellious to the core because it is his principal sin that did it he wanted to be a god and we know he came from Cush.Cush was his dad notice not alot about Africa either in scripture except the queen of sheba and the river Pison which encompassed the land of Cush.
Encompassed means on its border so it did not extend inti Ethiopian Cush but actually stopped their other than that it is pretty negative about ham just like on the ark and also Egyptians enslaving us Palestinians who are from the Egyptians it also talks about us fighting the Sabeans and Ethiopians along with Egypt after we left their
Explain this my bro then explain this and there is alot more as well that seperate us from them that it begins to be hard to deny the differences from us and them

Level 8

Location hidden

#95517 Apr 22, 2014
ok King Josiah was has the King doing The Saite period, of Eygpt when the assryians was cool with us an Eygpt, we gone see is the Hebrews fromYisrael the Northern Kingdom was they at HOME in Judah or in Our Land!this was in 621BC, so as peoles think it shouldnt be NO Yisrael No where around Let the OCCULT TELL IT! im going to show that Native Indian Mess a lie Lest it Creep Back in an Try something, ok this in 621BC, the sephariams been in our land in Galilee, an north king Josiah stoped at Naphtali with cleansing the Land of them FAKES they was in Dan an Look we had the Ark before we went into Africa In 588BC that mite be why the King of Babylon was Mad! an tore whole Place down? ok to show you we had Ark before we went into africa LOOK Hebrews Look! ok 2 Chronicles 35:1;Moreover Josiah kept a passover unto the LORD in Jerusalem: and they killed the passover on the fourteenth day of the first month.2 Chronicles 35:2;And he set the priests in their charges, and encouraged them to the service of the house of the LORD,2 Chronicles 35:3;And said unto the Levites that taught all Israel, which were holy unto the LORD, Put the holy ark in the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden upon your shoulders: serve now the LORD your God, and his people Israel,You see the King that Followed the Law, he said that Ark wasnt going to be a burnden on the Levites shoulders! SO THAT KILLED THE ETHIOPIANS HAVING IT or ever having it! ok they had the Passover in 621BC an Everybhody was there, because the Levites was teaching Israel ok we, gone see was it some Hebrews From the Tribes Of Yisrael there read 2 Chronicles 35;17;And the children of Israel that were present kept the passover at that time, and the feast of unleavened bread seven days. Yisrael was present at the Passover like we was in 715BC with king Hezekiah,king Josiah great grandaddy,look in bible Commentaries THEY JUMP AROUND THIS! they knows whats up!HOW YOU NATIVE Heritage thieve gone get out that? so no Hebrews ran off from Assyria thru no magic water falls,the WHOLE HEBREW NATION HAD CURSES TO DO even the RETURNS FROM BABYLON, whom was chased into Africa by the GREEKS, an the Greek Jewish kings ruled, Egypt to stop any would be HEBREW, from trying to snick back pass,THE WHOLE HEBREW Peoples had curses to do

Level 8

Location hidden

#95518 Apr 22, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>Table of nations do not say so aint no way round that lol and i keep giving you scripture verses while you dance around the issue.
And babylon is the mother of all false religion so no way in YAH'S world would we be one with them and Egypt who enslaved us what lol why you think Egypt got judged because we trusted in them not YAH
you believe in the babylonian gods, you worship a Resurrection demi-god, with a Creator, your confused an yo post shows it, you came with preconceived OCCULT mess,you been pushing an occult agenda with that demi-god Resurrection mess, you dont know history, Assyria an the Hebrews an Egyptians teamed up to fight the Ashkenaz Babylonians, you dont know thing bout whats going on, your an occult person, believe in 10 lost tribes, an fooled on whom is a hebrew,get on, fo i get hot

Level 8

Location hidden

#95519 Apr 22, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>Table of nations do not say so aint no way round that lol and i keep giving you scripture verses while you dance around the issue.
Hebrew history locked in, go to the history, speak on that, cause yo spiritualism is occultist,you is an occult person, you been slick sounding like ISUPK, or gms, thats what your trying to push, we doing real hebrew history round here, we not trying to dip dap off into them occult things, you aint showed no history, pull yo post lets read it??????? yo spiritualism is OCCULTIST, Resurrection gods hahahah
lmao

Bowie, MD

#95520 Apr 22, 2014
African AE wrote:
THE NATUFIANS WERE NORTH AFRICANS carrying E1b1b NOT Sub-Saharan! That is why Europeans carry virtually NO Sub-Saharan DNA!
This is interesting when one considers this study on the the Y chromosome haplogroups obtained from three Derenburg early Neolithic individuals:

"Interestingly, we DO NOT find the most common Y chromosome hgs in modern Europe (e.g., R1b, R1a, I, and E1b1), which parallels the low frequency of the very common modern European mtDNA hg H (now at 20%–50% across Western Eurasia) in the Neolithic samples.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whites peacekeepers "helping" Africans once again 22 min blackisking 7
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Grey Ghost 1,346,748
The psycopathic personality of white "people" 22 min The Voice Of Reason 44
Black Women are Like The Incredible Hulk 25 min blackisking 2
Black Women Unconciously Desire White Men 27 min blackisking 108
Two SPERM cant make a baby ! 29 min Jehovahs messenger 1
Why do Black men commit so much crime? (Jul '13) 30 min martin thugman 31
I have white wife! 38 min Drm 179
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Larry 39,964
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 2 hr ReMorse 2,548