“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#95307 Apr 19, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>THE REMAINS OF THE EULAU WERE WHITE PEOPLE CARRYING R-M17 (R1a1a) As you can see if you put your glasses on, this Haplogroup DOES NOT OCCUR ANYWHERE NEAR AFRICA!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:R1a1a_distribution...
YOU ARE THE WORST SO-CALLED MODERATOR EVER!!! YOU AND YOUR "400 BAD REQUEST" STUPID MESSAGES!!!

This Haplotype (R1A) is very much present in AFRICA. YOU MIGHT FOOL OTHERS WHO MIGHT BE STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE A KNOW NOTHING LIKE YOURSELF. BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER "R1A & R1B HAPLOTYPES," exist in the African continent with out any so-called back migration theory, which you THINGS every single TIME use as and EXCUSE TO BLOT OUT...AFRICAN/SO-CALLED BLACKS PRESENCE AROUND THE GLOBE!!! THERE ARE PRATICALLY 10s OF MILLIONS OF "REAL ACTUAL GENETIC RESOURCES," that exist in this world...and WIKI (WHICH IS ALL YOU DEPEND ON) AIN'T ONE OF THEM!!!

You need to go back to school and learn eveything about; "R1A & R1B HAPLOTYPES," pagan. The the world doesn't revolve around your UNEDUCATED OPINION.
A Child of AHAYA

Absecon, NJ

#95308 Apr 19, 2014
Culture, Justice and Social Control - Google Books Result
books.google.com/books... ...
Sampson Ike Oli - 2012 - &#8206;Social Science
Only people from Nneogidi could travel through Ogidi in those days without fear. Oral traditions maintain that the Isiamaigbo villageinAgulu is the place ... that the letters INRI found on thecross is evidencethat Jesus Christ isa native of Nri.
A Child of AHAYA

Orlando, FL

#95309 Apr 19, 2014
Judah - Igbo Hebrew
www.igbohebrew.com/judah.html
The Tribe of Judah and the Igbo ... It is almost certain Judah can be found among the Igbo People.... the Ebonites were a faction or splinter group of the Essenes ( some being ... Our immediate neighbors are also of the same tribe of Judah.
A Child of AHAYA

Orlando, FL

#95310 Apr 19, 2014
?Ch?Aja In Igbo Traditional Religion:: A Comparative Study with ...
books.google.com/books... ...
Chika J. B. G. Okpalike - 2008 - &#8206;Religion
Other Nigerian groups of the Essene descendants according to the same author also include the Ibibio groups, the Efiks and the Kalabari people in the Rivers State of Nigeria, among others.(p.
A Child of AHAYAH

Orlando, FL

#95311 Apr 19, 2014
Robert Eisenman’s translation and Igbo language
Robert Eisenman a professor Emeritus of Jewish studies and the author of many books including the very useful Qumran’s interpretaion. But in his book ‘ The New Testament Code’ made referrences to a certain Jewish leadership at the time of Christ, called Edda. He loosely interpreted a line within a sentence/“the nasi ha Edda” as “the leaders of the community”, that is Jewish community. The way he described the community meant that he was reffering a Jewish community of Essenes. The community disappeared after the fall of Jerusalem in AD 70. The Esse survive in various versions, and In Igbo, they are called Ndi Esse/the Essenes/Essein, a people set aside from the social panorama, and were extant until 1970 civil war ending.

The translation of clause “the nasi ha Edda” was like a bad Igbo grammar to my ears, despite the fact Eisenman was meant to be speaking in Hebrew not in Igbo. The unassailable social familiarity with such incomplete sentence, can be explained in the degree of that familiarity with an antiquated African language called Nigerian Igbo. The line “nasi ha Edda” is Hebrew but bad Nigerian Igbo for “Ndi Nachi Edda” and really mean “leaders of the community/Village called Edda”. Edda is a Nigerian Igbo village in the south east of Nigeria, a village, or community of 72 priest, descended from Yako and Ezzraa. The Yako village and Ezraa are two huge Igbo villages at the riverine choke end on what is now Ebonim or Ebo-nyim States of Nigeria. Ebo-anyim is the name of the river that subtends at Yako, the river channel is feed from the Atlantic Main on the bight of Biafra.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#95312 Apr 19, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see you're still bringing the relevent info. Keep at it, NEVER QUIT...CAUSE AIN'T STOPPING ONE SEEKING TRUTH AS HIS MISSION!!!
You too bro. We got this on lock. I like that you proving through the DNA. Learn a lot about DNA from you. It was like chinese writing to me at first.Just wanna help by covering the other sector.
A Child of AHAYAH

Atlanta, GA

#95313 Apr 19, 2014
The original people in the Southwest Nigeria were Igbo. The descendants of the original Southwest Igbo are the Egba and Igbo-Mina.They were all part of a once Greater Igbo Nation which traces back to an ancient Israelite sect to which Jesus' family belonged called the Ebionites. The Ebionites were a subsect of the Essenes. They were all part of the Qaraim. In Calabar there is a city called Essene and a tribe called the Ibibio. They are closely related to a people called Efik and Kwa who have the Egbo society.In the Egbo society Isua, The Master of Ceremonies is of the same origin as Esu or Eshu (Yoruba) both names originating with Yeshua which is Jesus(Isa). YESHU A = ESHU.
~(Amir) Ishaq Al-Sulaimani, an IGBO Chietan and researcher. To read more of his work check out the link below:

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris... ...

Do you know that Odu is encoded in Abram and Oduduwa in Abraham.

The European named him Abram but they Jewish named him Avram. Both euphonize the original name.
AVRAM :Replace or euphonise V with D :We have
ADRAM :From this we have Adra which was euphonise to Adram

"dur" in ancient cannanite or arabic means supplication as Ya' dura in Arabic means supplication to Ya or god.

Futher euphony will give us :ADURA or simply ADUA

The name of God is not YHWH it is AO or AH. A and O are interchangable in deciphering cananite language,

Thus we have Odua or Adua which means "supplication to God"
This is the original name of The Black Pantheon.

For the Later name:
ABRAHAM (European)
AVRAHAM (Jewish):Can be euphonise to
AVRAVAM :Same as
AVRAVA :Avravam was euphonise from Avrava :Replace V with D again:We have
ADRADA :This can be euphonise to :ADURADUA

Which finally gives
ADUDUWA or ODUDUWA [AO]

Oduduwa is not the founder of Ifah. He was the first christian on earth! He was first to revolt against ifah and sorceries and followed Eledumare who required no symbol for HIS worship. Much has been done to misinterprete the original Oduduwa, the friend of Eledumare fathers of the black nation.
The above excerpt was taken from the link below:

http://mtofolives.ning.com/profiles/blogs/ifa...
Slave Coast

Olympia, WA

#95314 Apr 19, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>You too bro. We got this on lock. I like that you proving through the DNA. Learn a lot about DNA from you. It was like chinese writing to me at first.Just wanna help by covering the other sector.
Likewise. I never gave dna a chance. It actually coincides with scripture nicely Its not the science thats bad, its the western interpretation. People like John, as well as scholars like Diop, Clyde Winters, and Dr. Ben has given me a new outlook. I believe the Old Tes, new tes, the apocrypha, enoch, and Jubilees has taught me alot about myself. But Im truly comingb 360 degrees
Slave Coast

Olympia, WA

#95315 Apr 19, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
The original people in the Southwest Nigeria were Igbo. The descendants of the original Southwest Igbo are the Egba and Igbo-Mina.They were all part of a once Greater Igbo Nation which traces back to an ancient Israelite sect to which Jesus' family belonged called the Ebionites. The Ebionites were a subsect of the Essenes. They were all part of the Qaraim. In Calabar there is a city called Essene and a tribe called the Ibibio. They are closely related to a people called Efik and Kwa who have the Egbo society.In the Egbo society Isua, The Master of Ceremonies is of the same origin as Esu or Eshu (Yoruba) both names originating with Yeshua which is Jesus(Isa). YESHU A = ESHU.
~(Amir) Ishaq Al-Sulaimani, an IGBO Chietan and researcher. To read more of his work check out the link below:
The European named him Abram but they Jewish named him Avram. Both euphonize the original name.
"dur" in ancient cannanite or arabic means supplication as Ya' dura in Arabic means supplication to Ya or god.
The name of God is not YHWH it is AO or AH. A and O are interchangable in deciphering cananite language,
For the Later name:
ABRAHAM (European)
Which finally gives
ADUDUWA or ODUDUWA [AO]
Oduduwa is not the founder of Ifah. He was the first christian on earth! He was first to revolt against ifah and sorceries and followed Eledumare who required no symbol for HIS worship. Much has been done to misinterprete the original Oduduwa, the friend of Eledumare fathers of the black nation.
Finally, thats what Im talking bout. No tombs of Abraham. No records under these english names exist. But Oduduwa sounds way better to me. Without me breaking down the exactb etymology, its more believable.
Slave Coast

United States

#95316 Apr 19, 2014
I truly feel flatered. Ive been 404 bad requested, lol. Came through the side door, ya bish, lol.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#95317 Apr 19, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
For the Later name:
ABRAHAM (European)
Which finally gives
ADUDUWA or ODUDUWA [AO]
RIGHT ON POINT!!!

Level 2

United States

#95318 Apr 19, 2014
A Child of AHAYA wrote:
Judah - Igbo Hebrew
www.igbohebrew.com/judah.html
The Tribe of Judah and the Igbo ... It is almost certain Judah can be found among the Igbo People.... the Ebonites were a faction or splinter group of the Essenes ( some being ... Our immediate neighbors are also of the same tribe of Judah.
Thanx Child I never put that together Ebo- Ebonites

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#95319 Apr 19, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE THE WORST SO-CALLED MODERATOR EVER!!! YOU AND YOUR "400 BAD REQUEST" STUPID MESSAGES!!!
This Haplotype (R1A) is very much present in AFRICA. YOU MIGHT FOOL OTHERS WHO MIGHT BE STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE A KNOW NOTHING LIKE YOURSELF. BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER "R1A & R1B HAPLOTYPES," exist in the African continent with out any so-called back migration theory, which you THINGS every single TIME use as and EXCUSE TO BLOT OUT...AFRICAN/SO-CALLED BLACKS PRESENCE AROUND THE GLOBE!!! THERE ARE PRATICALLY 10s OF MILLIONS OF "REAL ACTUAL GENETIC RESOURCES," that exist in this world...and WIKI (WHICH IS ALL YOU DEPEND ON) AIN'T ONE OF THEM!!!
You need to go back to school and learn eveything about; "R1A & R1B HAPLOTYPES," pagan. The the world doesn't revolve around your UNEDUCATED OPINION.
Yea that 404 bs

Level 2

United States

#95320 Apr 19, 2014
I been telling these Kemet dudes that. Both Eshu and Yeshua have the same duty. Eshu is Tue mediator between human and God. So you can't get to the Father unless thru Eshu.
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
For the Later name:
ABRAHAM (European)
Which finally gives
ADUDUWA or ODUDUWA [AO]
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#95321 Apr 19, 2014
So much more peaceful when the moderators go to sleep.
A Child of AHAYA

Toronto, Canada

#95322 Apr 19, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Thanx Child I never put that together Ebo- Ebonites
That is how we roll , 4 each other!!!
A Child of AHAYA

Toronto, Canada

#95323 Apr 19, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
So much more peaceful when the moderators go to sleep.
4 Sure, Preciate U , and my humble apologies , I was most definitely wrong , 4 Sure!!!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#95324 Apr 19, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>At least we can find E dna among
their Y and Mtdna. You get your rocks off because certain tribes are less melanated, haha. You fool. Your so stuck on skin color its geting pathetic. I dont deal with stupid color classifications you fake south african. Either your indenginous to the continent or your not. Wether your dark, medium, red, or light brown is irrelevant when your indenginous. And your a Lithuanian/malasian by your own words which both have zilch to do with North, South, East, or West Africa. Accept it. Im sure Lithuania has great culture, focus on that, your doing your lithuanian ancestors a diservice. Im sure ancient malasia was great, provide us some info.

When you can show me a mummy fromb Egypt or Nubia that has J DNA Ill entertain this pre dynastic/ Early dynastic multi racial fantasy your having. Until then STFU about the Nile.

My Haplotype E1b1a has actually been found in ancient nile. My Haplotype has actually beenb found in the ancient sahara. And are currently observed in both places as well.

You keep wolfing on and on about ancient nile valley melting pot lol. We just cant find your J antolian DNA anywhere on any escavated mummy, Not on the maternal or paternal. weird.....
Those beastly people are so sick..they dug up graves and robbed them..then these beast take the dead and post them up in museums on display like we see done to animal trophies such as deer heads etc or fish!! Sad mofos
A Child of AHAYA

Singapore

#95325 Apr 19, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Thanx Child I never put that together Ebo- Ebonites
Thank you as well , 4 your info!!
A Child of AHAYA

Singapore

#95326 Apr 19, 2014
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those beastly people are so sick..they dug up graves and robbed them..then these beast take the dead and post them up in museums on display like we see done to animal trophies such as deer heads etc or fish!! Sad mofos
Real talk 4 sure , that crossed my mind a day or so ago and it was not a pleasant thought at all??? It was a trip thinking about it , 4 Sure!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biracial IS NOT black 2 min Rockefeller 498
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,207,015
why are white men better than black men? (Nov '07) 7 min trish_b 482
Why Whites can use the "N" word 8 min Comics 63
White Racists Are The Rejects of Mainstream Whi... (Apr '11) 11 min Pop 26
Scum Henry Kissinger's Quote 16 min Comics 12
Black Brits are blacker than African Americans 16 min TheBantunessofBantus 12
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 45 min truth 122,762
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Ingwe Temujin 32,052
Black women travel to Europe for sex 1 hr eurostud 26