Hebrew Israelite

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#95334 Apr 19, 2014
Time for the Spiritually Dead to be awaken!!!

Ezekiel 37:1-14
37 The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of theLord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.5 Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.<<<==> >>King James Version (KJV)by Public Domain

Location hidden

#95335 Apr 19, 2014
unfazed wrote:
"AT THE SAME TIME, saith THE CREATOR, the bones of the Kings of JUDA, the bones of His Princes, the bones of the Priests, and Prophets, Ye and the bones of the Cititzens of Jerusalem, shall be BROUGHT OUT OF THEIR GRAVES AND LAYED AGAINST the Sun, the Moon and all the Heavenly Hosts whom They loved, whom They served, whom They ran after, whom They sought and worshipped.
They shall neither be gathered together ner buried but shall lay upon the Earth to Their shame and despising
And all that remain of THIS wicked Generation shall desire rather to die than to live: wheresoever They remain, and where as I SCATTER THEM, saith THE CREATOR of Hosts."
*****The people that They turn on THE CREATOR for, the people of the world, will be the same people that will be bringing Them out of Their graves, DISRESPECTING Their corpses, examining Them, EATING Them for "special powers", changing Their tombs whitewashing Them, robbing Them, etc.*****
No Africans/Blacks ever pulled Them from Their graves because They are Africans Ancestors. Our Ancestors... We will be brought to jealousy and anger for the desecraton of the Holy Sights and Heritages and of Our Ancients!
You don't see them doing this sort of thing to Constantine, Henry 1st...etc, but they Disrespect our ancestors remains with IMPUNITY!!!
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#95336 Apr 19, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>They have found the bones in Lachish. A Mr Risdon compared them to Egypt 18th Dynasty. This matches the black figures we see on the Assyrian Reliefs of Lachish captives.
Good work Punch, you are quickly growing into one of the more astute posters in these forums.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#95337 Apr 19, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , he struggled mightily acknowledging the truth about being converted to the faith as far as his people are concerned and stated unequivocally that the scriptures were talking about the AA's as the True Israelites and Hebrews!!!!
.....basically he's saying and reconfirming what we know to be true
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#95338 Apr 19, 2014
the Real Truth about Israel
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

...any thoughts in this guy. Is he off base, if so why

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#95339 Apr 20, 2014
This like the Honors Hebrew Online College Course.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95340 Apr 20, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
For real...just like this...lol!!!
http://www.themandus.org/what_they_looked_lik...
And that serpent brags about being one of those THINGS on a daily basis...go figure???
LOL...looks just like you!!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95341 Apr 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...ACCORDI NG TO YOU THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS SO-CALLED BLACKS (YOUR IDIOTIC WORD) IN EUROPE NEARLY 5,000 YEARS AGO...NOW WHAT...HUH???
Every SINGLE time you try to SERPENT (LIE) YOUR SLIMY WAY OUT OF GIVING A REAL ANSWE...LOL!!! IIt's just what I always expect from you Talmudic THINGS.
Um there were NO blacks in ancient Europe 5000 years ago! FACT! Prove me wrong????
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95342 Apr 20, 2014
<quoted text>
YOU ARE THE WORST SO-CALLED MODERATOR EVER!!! YOU AND YOUR "400 BAD REQUEST" STUPID MESSAGES!!!
This Haplotype (R1A) is very much present in AFRICA. YOU MIGHT FOOL OTHERS WHO MIGHT BE STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE A KNOW NOTHING LIKE YOURSELF. BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER "R1A & R1B HAPLOTYPES," exist in the African continent with out any so-called back migration theory, which you THINGS every single TIME use as and EXCUSE TO BLOT OUT...AFRICAN/SO-CALLED BLACKS PRESENCE AROUND THE GLOBE!!! THERE ARE PRATICALLY 10s OF MILLIONS OF "REAL ACTUAL GENETIC RESOURCES," that exist in this world...and WIKI (WHICH IS ALL YOU DEPEND ON) AIN'T ONE OF THEM!!!
You need to go back to school and learn eveything about; "R1A & R1B HAPLOTYPES," pagan. The the world doesn't revolve around your UNEDUCATED OPINION.
HAPLOGROUP R1A is NOT PRESENT IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA and is a EURASIAN HAPLOGROUP!
WORLD HAPLOGROUP MAP:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
Haplogroup R1a and R1b is NOT FOUND IN AFRICA AT ALL!!!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95343 Apr 20, 2014
A Child of AHAYA wrote:
Judah - Igbo Hebrew
www.igbohebrew.com/judah.html
The Tribe of Judah and the Igbo ... It is almost certain Judah can be found among the Igbo People.... the Ebonites were a faction or splinter group of the Essenes ( some being ... Our immediate neighbors are also of the same tribe of Judah.
THESE PEOPLE ARE FROM THE REAL TRIBE OF JUDAH and have Israelite DNA to PROVE IT:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_...
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Essenes looked exactly like the ABOVE JEWS! Accoeding to Josephus they WERE INDIGENOUS JEWS!
Afronazis live in a pretend fairy tale world!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95344 Apr 20, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
The original people in the Southwest Nigeria were Igbo. The descendants of the original Southwest Igbo are the Egba and Igbo-Mina.They were all part of a once Greater Igbo Nation which traces back to an ancient Israelite sect to which Jesus' family belonged called the Ebionites. The Ebionites were a subsect of the Essenes. They were all part of the Qaraim. In Calabar there is a city called Essene and a tribe called the Ibibio. They are closely related to a people called Efik and Kwa who have the Egbo society.In the Egbo society Isua, The Master of Ceremonies is of the same origin as Esu or Eshu (Yoruba) both names originating with Yeshua which is Jesus(Isa). YESHU A = ESHU.
~(Amir) Ishaq Al-Sulaimani, an IGBO Chietan and researcher. To read more of his work check out the link below:
http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris... ...
Do you know that Odu is encoded in Abram and Oduduwa in Abraham.
The European named him Abram but they Jewish named him Avram. Both euphonize the original name.
AVRAM :Replace or euphonise V with D :We have
ADRAM :From this we have Adra which was euphonise to Adram
"dur" in ancient cannanite or arabic means supplication as Ya' dura in Arabic means supplication to Ya or god.
Futher euphony will give us :ADURA or simply ADUA
The name of God is not YHWH it is AO or AH. A and O are interchangable in deciphering cananite language,
Thus we have Odua or Adua which means "supplication to God"
This is the original name of The Black Pantheon.
For the Later name:
ABRAHAM (European)
AVRAHAM (Jewish):Can be euphonise to
AVRAVAM :Same as
AVRAVA :Avravam was euphonise from Avrava :Replace V with D again:We have
ADRADA :This can be euphonise to :ADURADUA
Which finally gives
ADUDUWA or ODUDUWA [AO]
Oduduwa is not the founder of Ifah. He was the first christian on earth! He was first to revolt against ifah and sorceries and followed Eledumare who required no symbol for HIS worship. Much has been done to misinterprete the original Oduduwa, the friend of Eledumare fathers of the black nation.
The above excerpt was taken from the link below:
http://mtofolives.ning.com/profiles/blogs/ifa...
ISRAEL HAS TOLD IGBO JEWS to go F__K themselves! They have NO Middle Eastern or Israelite DNA so WONT be moving to Israel anytime soon!
BIBLE states CLEARLY, Africans ARE NOT SHEMITES!!!!! Modern DNA and the BIBLE go hand in hand!
Black Power

Millbrae, CA

#95346 Apr 20, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um there were NO blacks in ancient Europe 5000 years ago! FACT! Prove me wrong????
The first Europeans

Grimaldi Man
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimaldi_Man
Physical characteristics
The skulls of the two had rather tall braincases, unlike the long, low skulls found in Neanderthals and to a lesser extent in Cro-Magnons. The faces had wide nasal openings and lacked the rectangular orbitae and broad face so characteristic of Cro-Magnons.[12] These traits, combined with what de Villeneuve interpreted as prognathism led the discoverers to the conclusion that the Grimaldi man had been of a "negro" type
PROVED YOU WRONG
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#95347 Apr 20, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
The first Europeans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vDXBv_k6gNYXX
Grimaldi Man
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimaldi_Man
Physical characteristics
The skulls of the two had rather tall braincases, unlike the long, low skulls found in Neanderthals and to a lesser extent in Cro-Magnons. The faces had wide nasal openings and lacked the rectangular orbitae and broad face so characteristic of Cro-Magnons.[12] These traits, combined with what de Villeneuve interpreted as prognathism led the discoverers to the conclusion that the Grimaldi man had been of a "negro" type
PROVED YOU WRONG
good job for AGAIN showing what most sane PPL. already know. Africans were first on earth.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#95348 Apr 20, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
the Real Truth about Israel
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
...any thoughts in this guy. Is he off base, if so why
is Miko Peled, who was born in Jersusalem....off base.....if so, WHY
A Child if AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#95349 Apr 20, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol , that gentleman in the video stated clearly that the Israelites of today are not the same people that were the Ancient Israelites ??? His dad was a General in the Israeli Armry ??? It is safe to say he knows the truth for a fact ??? He was extremely upset about what has transpired in history and laid it all on the line ??? The truth is a hard pill to swallow for serpents that are in iur midst ??? Time and time again we have presented the facts and that is a terrible mental capacity they suffer from???? DENIALISM , is a terrible thing , especially while people are watching and listening???? Lol, since he stated the fact that they are not the Ancient Israelites, I wonder who that leaves, poor serpents, they know the truth, oops my bad!!!!
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#95350 Apr 20, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol , that gentleman in the video stated clearly that the Israelites of today are not the same people that were the Ancient Israelites ??? His dad was a General in the Israeli Armry ??? It is safe to say he knows the truth for a fact ??? He was extremely upset about what has transpired in history and laid it all on the line ??? The truth is a hard pill to swallow for serpents that are in iur midst ??? Time and time again we have presented the facts and that is a terrible mental capacity they suffer from???? DENIALISM , is a terrible thing , especially while people are watching and listening???? Lol, since he stated the fact that they are not the Ancient Israelites, I wonder who that leaves, poor serpents, they know the truth, oops my bad!!!! Bump

Location hidden

#95351 Apr 20, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...looks just like you!!!!
I guess you've finally looked in the looking glass...now you see your exact image...serpent.

Location hidden

#95352 Apr 20, 2014
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogro...
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um there were NO blacks in ancient Europe 5000 years ago! FACT! Prove me wrong????
Stupid you are and STUPID is whst you do.

Even when eiki has varifiablr sources...they mske you look even STUPID (ER)pagan!!!

Location hidden

#95353 Apr 20, 2014
Last weeks info being rehashed today...but that't cool. At least their accepting it from someone...lol!!!

Location hidden

#95354 Apr 20, 2014
Truth is really painful to serpents. Here they come with their"400 BAD REQUEST BS!!!

Some sort of so-called moderators!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 3 min Johnny 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Injudgement 1,383,520
african americans DID NOT build america, get th... (Dec '08) 7 min honey22 169
I do not like black men 11 min Stupid Thread 24
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 12 min dreamhunk 442
Why Did a "Black" U.S. President?... 13 min RMGHispanic Causi... 19
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 13 min TheOriginalDoby 1,467
New Racist Chinese Ad 18 min Stupid Thread 32
"American Sniper" Chris Kyle=Liar 43 min Sicklecell Supporter 61
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 1 hr Stupid Thread 61
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 44,882
More from around the web