Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#95105 Apr 17, 2014
Song of Pray from the Heaven, Praising the Holy Father, using BEGENA, Davids Harb

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#95106 Apr 17, 2014
I met these black Hebrew Israelite street-preachers recently and I'm kind of shocked by what I heard. I would like some clarification about what it is you people believe.

When I was talking to these guys, they said I was a DEMON woman because of my pale skin. I tried to be calm and explain to them that as an atheist I don't believe in demons, but even if I did, nothing I do is demonic or satanic.I'm a normal person who doesn't try to harm others, lives life in peace.

But they were all like, look at what your ancestors did to our nation. They said payback was coming and that I was inferior to them. That the day would come when they would be SLAVEMASTERS over me and all 'so-called white women' would be owned by them because that is our purpose, to be Edomite concubines and nothing more.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. That in the 21st century, there were people talking this way. Is this really what you believe?

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#95107 Apr 17, 2014
They are the Mormons of the Hebrew faith. Basically, they are really the false prophets of sorts making their own rules to satisfy their worldly lusts and vile fantasies.

What they teach has nothing to do with the Real People of THE CREATOR or what THE CREATOR says.

Just like the jews are not of the Real People of THE CREATOR or have nothing to do with What what THE CREATOR calls His Own or HIS Words.

As you have said the GMS believes that they will have dominion over women and make them sex slaves etc.
Where as that has never been in the SCRIPTURES. That is not of THE CREATOR. Common sense.

The same way the jews teach that they are to have sex with anyone and it is ok. The same way the jews teach it is ok and permitted for them to sex rape three year olds (boys and girls) and marry them any under nne year olds... amongst other blasphemous abominations.

Want more?

Level 7

Location hidden

#95108 Apr 17, 2014
You are just a troll. For anyone knows that THE CREATOR isn't letting any of HIS CHILDREN be infiltrated with "EDOMITES" or the enemies.. especially as sex slaves/concubines or otherwise.

Where in scripture does it say that? Stop believing in MISINTERPRETED Scripts.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95109 Apr 17, 2014
puppygirl wrote:
I met these black Hebrew Israelite street-preachers recently and I'm kind of shocked by what I heard. I would like some clarification about what it is you people believe.
When I was talking to these guys, they said I was a DEMON woman because of my pale skin. I tried to be calm and explain to them that as an atheist I don't believe in demons, but even if I did, nothing I do is demonic or satanic.I'm a normal person who doesn't try to harm others, lives life in peace.
But they were all like, look at what your ancestors did to our nation. They said payback was coming and that I was inferior to them. That the day would come when they would be SLAVEMASTERS over me and all 'so-called white women' would be owned by them because that is our purpose, to be Edomite concubines and nothing more.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing. That in the 21st century, there were people talking this way. Is this really what you believe?
They are a crazy racist pathetic cult! Dont take any notice of them! They hate whites and Jews and in their low IQ dumb brainless brains they think G-D is going to punish whites and Jews!!! I THINK THEY TRULY NEED TO READ THEIR BIBLE! IT STATES CLEARLY THAT G-D LOVES ALL PEOPLE EQUALLY!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#95110 Apr 17, 2014
puppygirl wrote:
No one is pure religious here, who or what ever you are. Why are you expecting religion from AAs? or are you provocative? I just need peace! All of the AAs here are politicians, i.e they just need cover for their color based political issue. Keep there!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95111 Apr 17, 2014
unfazed wrote:
They are the Mormons of the Hebrew faith. Basically, they are really the false prophets of sorts making their own rules to satisfy their worldly lusts and vile fantasies.
What they teach has nothing to do with the Real People of THE CREATOR or what THE CREATOR says.
Just like the jews are not of the Real People of THE CREATOR or have nothing to do with What what THE CREATOR calls His Own or HIS Words.
As you have said the GMS believes that they will have dominion over women and make them sex slaves etc.
Where as that has never been in the SCRIPTURES. That is not of THE CREATOR. Common sense.
The same way the jews teach that they are to have sex with anyone and it is ok. The same way the jews teach it is ok and permitted for them to sex rape three year olds (boys and girls) and marry them any under nne year olds... amongst other blasphemous abominations.
Want more?
JEWS DO NOT teach that you can have sex with anyone and its okay!!!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A JEW HATER! Its not acceptable for Jews to have sex with nine year girls or marry them! Thats what Muslims and Ethiopians do! They marry girls as young as five! You are just full of hatred towards Jews and need to repent!!!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95112 Apr 17, 2014
DUMB HEBREW ISRAELITES:
www.youtube.com/watch...
These dummies think that if America is destroyed, they wont be destroyed! If America is destroyed it will be by Muslims! Muslims have no love for dumb Afronazis pretending to be Hebrews or Israelites!
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

United States

#95113 Apr 17, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is pure religious here, who or what ever you are. Why are you expecting religion from AAs? or are you provocative? I just need peace! All of the AAs here are politicians, i.e they just need cover for their color based political issue. Keep there!
Lol , unlearned white man, are you still trying to impersonate real brothers and sisters???? Only a true unlearned white man would think that he or she is qualified to speak on behalf of all AA's??? All you know how to do is copy and paste what our true European brothers have to say, double agent????
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

United States

#95114 Apr 17, 2014
puppygirl wrote:
Lol , first and foremost you are a self professed atheist, which means you are a list cause to start with???? The ones you are talking about are angry , clueless messengers with their own agenda's ???? You will know true messengers of the Most High because if their positive messages that will be firm , yet inclusive not exclusive ??? Try to find your way out of the darkness into the light and then you will co me in contact with the TRUE MESSENGERS OF THE TRUTH!!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#95115 Apr 17, 2014
Alf,

This is the jew teachings. Now, how about you, if you don't believe in it make it your business and worth your time to go and troll them and admonish them for this type of teachings. But, you won't, because you condone it and you would rather come here and hate on us because WE TRULY ARE OF THE CREATOR.

So you do your usual TRUE ISRAELITE hating. As is your genetic history.:)

(Btw, you missed me didn't you? lol)

jew teaching

Talmud:

"A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."- Aboda Sarah 37a
"A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat." - Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348.

"A Jew may misuse the non-Jewess in her state of unbelief." - Maimonides, Jak. Chasaka 2:2.

A Jew is permitted to rape, cheat and perjure himself; but he must take care that he is not found out, so that Israel may not suffer." - Schulchan Aruch, Jore Dia.

"Rabbi Joseph said,'Come and hear. A maiden aged 3 years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition.'

Mishnah: A girl of the age of 3 years and a day may be betrothed, subject to her father's approval, by sexual intercourse.

Gemara: Our Rabbis taught:'A girl of the age of 3 years may be betrothed by sexual intercourse.' "

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

- Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

Want more?
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

United States

#95116 Apr 17, 2014
marvelous wrote:
Lol , you are still demonstrating that you have no idea what is really going on do you???? You continue to show that you have not been weened off of milk yet???
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

United States

#95117 Apr 17, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>We were not referred to as Israelites until after Jacob-Ya acov's name was changed into Israel.
Hebrew=Our ancients like Shem,Abraham after Yahweh told him he had to leave his peoples cuz they worshiped moon deities.Elamites were Hebrew they come from Shem.We are Israelites because we are descendants of Israel-So called blacks in America are from Yahudiy one tribe of Israel{Jacob after his 12 sons became the 12 tribes}Abraham was technically a Hebrew not an Israelite.
Abraham=Father of many nations-Ishmaelites,Israelites ,Elamites,Moabites even Edomites remember Canaan was Mizraim's bro which was Egypt and I say was because it is different from how it was in ancient times{lighter complexions}
We also was not Hebrews until after Eber Shem's great grandson was born
Eber-Hebrew is how the name came about see note on 1 Corinthians 13:1
Also for the first 1757 years of mankind everybody spoke Hebrew.The language of righteous Shem was not changed at Babel because he would not have been their with the rebellious Babylonians who followed Nimrod when YAHWEH OUR ELOHIM split the languages up and people
Lol , we are out here fighting real battles and you are acting like a person that is new to the WORD???
A Child of AHAYA

United States

#95118 Apr 17, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , you are still demonstrating that you have no idea what is really going on do you???? You continue to show that you have not been weened off of milk yet???

Level 7

Location hidden

#95119 Apr 17, 2014
Glimmer,
Leave that RAW MEAT and BLOOD PIES alone. Stop drinking blood and eating rae meat.
That is your heritage.
A Child of AHAYA

Absecon, NJ

#95120 Apr 17, 2014

Level 7

Location hidden

#95121 Apr 17, 2014
Glimmer,
When did RAW CAMEL MEAT and fresh BLOOD become part of the dietary laws?

Level 6

Location hidden

#95122 Apr 17, 2014
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95123 Apr 17, 2014
unfazed wrote:
Alf,
This is the jew teachings. Now, how about you, if you don't believe in it make it your business and worth your time to go and troll them and admonish them for this type of teachings. But, you won't, because you condone it and you would rather come here and hate on us because WE TRULY ARE OF THE CREATOR.
So you do your usual TRUE ISRAELITE hating. As is your genetic history.:)
(Btw, you missed me didn't you? lol)
jew teaching
Talmud:
"A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."- Aboda Sarah 37a
"A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat." - Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348.
"A Jew may misuse the non-Jewess in her state of unbelief." - Maimonides, Jak. Chasaka 2:2.
A Jew is permitted to rape, cheat and perjure himself; but he must take care that he is not found out, so that Israel may not suffer." - Schulchan Aruch, Jore Dia.
"Rabbi Joseph said,'Come and hear. A maiden aged 3 years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition.'
Mishnah: A girl of the age of 3 years and a day may be betrothed, subject to her father's approval, by sexual intercourse.
Gemara: Our Rabbis taught:'A girl of the age of 3 years may be betrothed by sexual intercourse.' "
Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).
- Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.
Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."
Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.
Want more?
Um.....the Talmud is personal opinions of certain Rabbis! No one takes them seriously in the Jewish community! No one is allowed to rape anyone or marry a child! That is the law in Israel!
Yes I was wondering where you were! I thought you went to Israel and was that African American lady they kicked out of Israel recently lol
A Child of AHAYA

Apo, AE

#95124 Apr 17, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>I was just asking. I don't have any links. I can't remember where I saw something like that. Maybe someone mentioned it here, Child of Ahaya I guess..
Thanks , 7 , http://www.rense.com/general48/palestinians.p...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gold-toofed APE aperested in murder of Justin C... 4 min Yes They Are Very... 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,431,595
Jax is a white woman! 5 min terri 5
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 6 min White and Armed 4,034
Morning Consult Poll: Trump winning! 7 min Dying Old Bat 2016 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 13 min Real 48,751
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 14 min terri 142
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 16 min Jesus Hates Politics 234
Is There a subtle genocide going on in the Us ??? 27 min dcool 108
IR at the walmart 2 hr KIP 51
More from around the web