Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#95060 Apr 16, 2014
Levites of Mosses firm enough to guard the Ark from theft, against fake and assimilating Jews, who knows nothing about the ancient tradition. Several tens of thousand copies are prepared to confuse them.

http://www.cnewa.org/blog-images/2011-10/chri...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95061 Apr 16, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
The oldest illuminated bible in the world depicts Jesus, Marry, Joseph and the three wise men that brought present to the child Jesus were all Ethiopian in look. There has never been single white man in the ancient middle east, even those closer, the Greeks (the only Japhet) were much closer neighbour to the middle east rather then Europeans.
http://www.livingpassages.com/wp-content/uplo...
ETHIOPIANS ARE BLACK AFRICANS and look NOTHING like Middle Eastern people which THEY ARE NOT related to!
www.israelite-samaritans.com
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95062 Apr 16, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Was if not you who on a daily basis that you are related to these hairy beast at this link???
http://www.themandus.org/what_they_looked_lik...
LOL they look just like you!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95063 Apr 16, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
The three wise men finally returned back to their country, Ethiopia and preached the news to the ancient Ethiopians, making Ethiopians the very first Christians in the world, evn before even the evangelists themselves. Thank you Jesus!
The mystery is how did these men heard the news from the beginning? while they were all in Ethiopia? The answer is "they new they exact date of his birth from the calendar of their ancestress, who expected the coming of Jesus for over 5,500 years. They were indeed wise like Solomon
How can the Ethiopians be the very first Christians?????The oldest bible is written in Greek??? Can Ethiopians read Greek?????

Level 6

Location hidden

#95064 Apr 16, 2014
The overnight pray at the time when Jesus rises. Mercy to Jesus we are now free and had the eternal life! No more death! We are saved!!

http://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/368014/orthodo...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95065 Apr 16, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
correction- would NOT waste time.....seeing a garbage movie like this
What should happen, JESUS SHOULD BE PORTRAYED BY A REAL MIDDLE EASTERN JEW as well as the disciples!!!! THIS ISRAELI ACTOR SHOULD PLAY JESUS:
www.ingravinoveritas.tumblr.com/post/92140610...
He would make a perfect authentic Jesus!!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95066 Apr 16, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
The overnight pray at the time when Jesus rises. Mercy to Jesus we are now free and had the eternal life! No more death! We are saved!!
http://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/368014/orthodo...
Only in your dreams! You going straight to hell and Satan has reserved a boiling hot stove for you to sit on close to him, so he can stick you with his pitch fork!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#95067 Apr 16, 2014
Ethiopian Jews baking Kitta to celebrate their pass over

http://mochajuden.com/wp-content/uploads/2011...

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#95068 Apr 16, 2014
Alf,

Ain't no red devil with horn underground.

The devil, lucifer, satan are your people.

Level 7

Location hidden

#95069 Apr 16, 2014
The are finally admitting that Ancient Egyptians had West African ties.

Lol.

We already knew that. Duh.

Where are all those posters that loves to post otherwise!

Lmao!

Lmao!

I'm not one to say 'I told you so" about how they will be claiming Afircan Afmericans and trying to claim to be us.....

wait for it.......

They will confirm everything we have been saying for years that all the ANTI posters against us have been bashing us on.

Watch them try to again "readjust' their stances.

Level 7

Location hidden

#95070 Apr 16, 2014
Glmmer

You will need to be on suicide watch again

Level 6

Location hidden

#95073 Apr 16, 2014
The verse that the Ethiopian Eunuch was reading:

Like a sheep that is led to the slaughterhouse,
like a lamb that is dumb in front of its shearers,
like these he never opens his mouth.
He has been humiliated and has no one to defend him.
Who will ever talk about his descendants,
since his life on earth has been cut short.(Acts 8:32-33 [Isaiah 53:7-8])

Like all other scholars of the bible, the Ethiopian was asking as to who 'the suffering servant was'. He never missed the identity of the crucified one as some Jews, but needed some one to help him in that regard, until Philip comes.

Some have thought him to have been an individual whose Godliness the prophetic writer has recognized and whose mistreatment he has witnessed. Some have thought him to be a prophet himself, whose fate was commemorated by his sympathetic followers. And some have considered the Suffering Servant poems to be allegorical references to the people of Israel. The power of these "servant songs" comes through regardless of which of these interpretations is favored.

Christians have tended to understand these texts as referring to an individual, a prophetic forerunner of the Crucified One, and this is presumably the way in which the Ethiopian is reading the passage here quoted. Though he feels an affinity with this despised figure, as a reasonably cosmopolitan inhabitant of the Greco-Roman world, the Ethiopian is as perplexed by the biblical text as are many modern readers of the Bible. Perhaps, like many who read the Bible today, he has turned to this strange anthology for inspiration and spiritual fortification. Instead, he has found a story of mob violence. He cannot make sense of it, and he asks Philip to help him.

Level 6

Location hidden

#95074 Apr 16, 2014
Good Friday at Ethiopian Monastery in Jerusalem

The priest is reading Matthew 27:1-10

Judas Hangs Himself

27 Early in the morning, all the chief priests and the elders of the people made their plans how to have Jesus executed. 2 So they bound him, led him away and handed him over to Pilate the governor.

3 When Judas, who had betrayed him, saw that Jesus was condemned, he was seized with remorse and returned the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and the elders. 4 “I have sinned,” he said,“for I have betrayed innocent blood.”

“What is that to us?” they replied.“That’s your responsibility.”

5 So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself.

6 The chief priests picked up the coins and said,“It is against the law to put this into the treasury, since it is blood money.” 7 So they decided to use the money to buy the potter’s field as a burial place for foreigners. 8 That is why it has been called the Field of Blood to this day. 9 Then what was spoken by Jeremiah the prophet was fulfilled:“They took the thirty pieces of silver, the price set on him by the people of Israel, 10 and they used them to buy the potter’s field, as the Lord commanded me.”[a]
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95075 Apr 16, 2014
unfazed wrote:
The are finally admitting that Ancient Egyptians had West African ties.
Lol.
We already knew that. Duh.
Lmao!
Lmao!
I'm not one to say 'I told you so" about how they will be claiming Afircan Afmericans and trying to claim to be us.....
wait for it.......
They will confirm everything we have been saying for years that all the ANTI posters against us have been bashing us on.
Watch them try to again "readjust' their stances.
Um.....nope the early Egyptians were probably Sudanese or Ethiopians! The Middle Eastern Eurasian NEOLITHIC Farmers went into Egypt making them all mixed mutts BEFORE the pyramids were built! Thats why most of the sculptures do not look like Ngroids!
White man builds Spinx:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
Man looking very suspiciously like a white man, builds the largest pyramid at Giza!
www.flickr.com/photos/menesje/8480102302/
DO THEY LOOK LIKE WEST AFRICANS HMMMMM?????????
West Africans:
www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/18721460
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95076 Apr 16, 2014
Afronazis also love to claim that the Moors who conquered Europe were black! So tell me Afronazis how did the black African Moors turn into light skin mutts and white in 400 years?????
MODERN MOORS:
www.moroccoworldnews.com/2013/12/116775/socce...
Paintings of Moors at the time THE MOORS WERE IN EUROPE:
www.warfare.totalh.net/Cantiga/Cantigas_de_Sa...
I bet you never see those paintings on any Afronazi sites!
Seeing the supposedly black Moors lived in Europe for 700 years, how is it the Spanish have less than 2% black African DNA?????

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#95077 Apr 16, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I very much doubt if at all they had the slightest link with the ancient Egypt. I always assume them as wholly Khazar converts, and their trace Jewish Y-DNA (J1 and E1b1b) might have still acquired from that region. They are just pure converts that had no blood contact with the ancient Israel, but still we have to accept them for Judaism is basically more of an ancient religion rather than an ethnic class, as per the Bible. I believe Hebrews in ancient Egypt do not directly refer the current modern Egypt but their military colony in Yemen and Soudi Arabia. Accordingly, Yemenite and Ethiopian Jews are the one's that had direct link with the ancient Egypt Hebrews.
Do you doubt what I said about some brothers being sellouts???

They sold their soul's, intenmarrying with the enemy in order to lighten their descendants/descending generations to avoid persecution???

There has always been Judas types...

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#95078 Apr 16, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I dont hate anyone not even idiot Afronazis! They try and steal the history of the Jews without a drop of Middle Eastern and Israelite DNA!
Stop LYING!!!!!!!!!! ;-(

You just showed your hate... Look at what you said above you call a AAs Nazis!!!!!!!!!! HTE MONGER!!!!!!!!!!;-(
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95079 Apr 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Stop LYING!!!!!!!!!! ;-(
You just showed your hate... Look at what you said above you call a AAs Nazis!!!!!!!!!! HTE MONGER!!!!!!!!!!;-(
I dont think all AA people are Nazis, only idiots stealing other peoples history!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95080 Apr 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Do you doubt what I said about some brothers being sellouts???
They sold their soul's, intenmarrying with the enemy in order to lighten their descendants/descending generations to avoid persecution???
There has always been Judas types...
Oh please Italians,Greeks look exactly like INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people and always have! Their ancestors originated from the M.E. They carry exactly the same Haplogroups! Jews were persecuted and butchered in their millions in Europe even though they looked exactly like Italians! Christians hated them because they supposedly murdered Jesus! Those some dumb Christians worshipped a Jew but hated his people!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#95081 Apr 16, 2014
unfazed wrote:
Alf,
Ain't no red devil with horn underground.
The devil, lucifer, satan are your people.
Unfazed, Afronazis are exactly like the KKK. The KKK believe white Europeans are from the Israelite Tribe of Judah. JEWS ARE NOT EUROPEAN but sub-human that worship Satan LOL. Jesus is a European of course not a Jew! Just like Afronazis, they ignore the BIBLE!
According to the BIBLE all the enemies of Israel will be destroyed which includes haters of the Jews, like Afronazis and the KKK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WM are "figthing the power"! 2 min SadButTrue 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Earl 1,547,903
RACE CARD: I didn't have to play it on the blac... 4 min SadButTrue 2
End of USA Era Means Back to Poverty for North ... 8 min Observer 18
Are liberals getting too unstable? 13 min Paul 54
Here's a perfect example of Negro stupidity and... 21 min FireyFellow44 5
Whites commit 70% of the crimes in America!!! (Jan '09) 54 min Defender of truth 5,436
Will Democrats ever win another election? 57 min Paul 92
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 1 hr FireyFellow44 801
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 4 hr FireyFellow44 124
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 8 hr ishmael 6,732
More from around the web