Hebrew Israelite
Judah

United States

#10267 Sep 27, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
The Canaanites were said to be Middle Eastern, dumbass, they were NOT Africans. Deal with it and stop trying to take away other peoples identity, history and culture, jackass.
. Ur missing the question. I'm not stating that west Africans are any if these things.

Listen closely.

You belive we are decendents of west Africans. My question is, which of the original African families do west Africans descend. That is a simple question. The west African was not an original African family. Ethiopians, lybians, cananites, and Egyptians pre date any west African. With that said which original African familly birthed the west African.
Edomites Will Be Slaves

Saint Louis, MO

#10269 Sep 27, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Take you head out of your a$$, dumbass. Canaanites were not Africans and had nothing to do with your African roots which hail from West/Central Africa, deal with it, you identity confused degenerate.
"Supported by a grant from National Geographic's Committee for Research and Exploration, the scientists collected blood samples from men living in the Middle East and places the Phoenicians are known to have settled and traded. "We're not seeing a significant genetic influence from elsewhere on the coastal population in what was the Levant region," says Wells. "The people are very similar to the groups we see inland in Syria and Jordan, for example, suggesting that there wasn't a huge influx of Sea Peoples or others from outside the area. A cultural shift occurred but not a genetic one. Today's Lebanese, the Phoenicians, and the Canaanites before them are all the same people." ~ National Geographic
Canaanites ARE Africans Stupid Fck ! They Come From Ham , The Progenitor Of The Africans .

Genesis 10:6 And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.

The Canaanites Are Africans .
Judah

United States

#10270 Sep 27, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>m
Take you head out of your a$$, dumbass. Canaanites were not Africans and had nothing to do with your African roots which hail from West/Central Africa, deal with it, you identity confused degenerate.
"Supported by a grant from National Geographic's Committee for Research and Exploration, the scientists collected blood samples from men living in the Middle East and places the Phoenicians are known to have settled and traded. "We're not seeing a significant genetic influence from elsewhere on the coastal population in what was the Levant region," says Wells. "The people are very similar to the groups we see inland in Syria and Jordan, for example, suggesting that there wasn't a huge influx of Sea Peoples or others from outside the area. A cultural shift occurred but not a genetic one. Today's Lebanese, the Phoenicians, and the Canaanites before them are all the same people." ~ National Geographic
. I know my roots are from west Africa. But where are the roots of west africans? West Africans didn't fall from the sky. West Africans have to descend from a ancient african family. Which one?
Edomites Will Be Slaves

Saint Louis, MO

#10271 Sep 27, 2011
Judah wrote:
<quoted text>. I know my roots are from west Africa. But where are the roots of west africans? West Africans didn't fall from the sky. West Africans have to descend from a ancient african family. Which one?
He's Not Gonna Answer Because He Doesn't Know A Damn Thing !
Ben Yisrael

United States

#10273 Sep 27, 2011
Judah wrote:
<quoted text>. Ur missing the question. I'm not stating that west Africans are any if these things.
Listen closely.
You belive we are decendents of west Africans. My question is, which of the original African families do west Africans descend. That is a simple question. The west African was not an original African family. Ethiopians, lybians, cananites, and Egyptians pre date any west African. With that said which original African familly birthed the west African.
u stabing him in the brain! he cant think!lol
Ben Yisrael

United States

#10276 Sep 27, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need to ask then you continue to be delusional, nostradumbass. One thing is for sure, you were never any Hebrew people and you have no ancestry with them. deal with it.
when u talk to me i see yo weakness in yo words! u knows i know the truth, u can tell by how u talk to me!, u know, i know!
Ben Yisrael

United States

#10277 Sep 27, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope the Canaanites are NOT Africans, they were Middle Eastern people, and they don't even cluster genetically to YOUR African ancestors, dumbass.
so canaan wasnt african?lol, palestin is northeast africa! sucka that aint gone ever change! i said that! its called NORTHEAST,AFRICA, canaan was a son of ham wit cush being his brother!
Griff

Dallas, TX

#10278 Sep 27, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope the Canaanites are NOT Africans, they were Middle Eastern people, and they don't even cluster genetically to YOUR African ancestors, dumbass.
"Supported by a grant from National Geographic's Committee for Research and Exploration, the scientists collected blood samples from men living in the Middle East and places the Phoenicians are known to have
settled and traded. "We're not seeing a significant genetic influence from elsewhere on the coastal population in what was the Levant region," says Wells. "The people are very similar
to the groups we see inland in Syria and Jordan, for example, suggesting that there wasn't a huge
influx of Sea Peoples or others from outside the area. A cultural shift occurred but not a genetic one. Today's Lebanese, the Phoenicians, and the Canaanites before them are all the same people." ~ National Geographic
Explaining science to these balookas is like explaining it to a bunch of retards. Did they even graduate highschool? They the reading skills of morons.
Edomites Will Be Slaves

Saint Louis, MO

#10279 Sep 27, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
MIDDLE EASTERN IS NOT A RACE OF PEOPLE Asshole , The Middle East Is An Area In The Earth ! Everyone Comes From The Middle East , Nations Migrated To Other Places Through History !

Quit Reading Those Bullsht Magazines And Read The Bible Before You Talk About Nations Of People .
Edomites Will Be Slaves

Saint Louis, MO

#10283 Sep 27, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I already answered, you are just too stupid to understand...but then again what would one expect from a bunch of degenerates who deny their African roots by claiming Middle Eastern people and civilizations as their 'ancestors'. Moron.
The Canaanites Are A Cursed People , Why Would I Claim That ? Why Do You Think The South Africans Live Like That ? They Are Not Living In The Middle East . And Like I Said We All Come From The Middle East ! Dick .

Genesis 9:25 And he(Noah) said, Cursed [be] Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

26 And he said, Blessed [be] the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
Ben Yisrael

United States

#10284 Sep 27, 2011
Griff wrote:
<quoted text>
Explaining science to these balookas is like explaining it to a bunch of retards. Did they even graduate highschool? They the reading skills of morons.
sniff the riff! u aint even posted nothing but crying! told u, u was a crybaby! sniff stop crying its gone be ok!
Ben Yisrael

United States

#10286 Sep 27, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope Canaanites were NOT Africans, period. Deal with it, you geographically challenge idiot, Palestine is not 'Northeast Africa', its in the Middle East and the people there were not and are not your 'ancestors'. They were Middle Eastern people, yours were from Africans, dumbass.
i been kicked yo ass bout that middle east type shit! them people dont exist, that word is new!
Judah

United States

#10288 Sep 27, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
And you keep slipping the Canaanites in there WHY again? Obviously you are NOT descendants from any Canaanites since they were Middle Eastern people and your ancestors were AFRICANS. Don't you know how to read? What are you finding difficult in understanding that Africans originated from 14 ancestral populations in Africa?
. Which ancesteral populations? Also West Africans specifically
Edomites Will Be Slaves

Saint Louis, MO

#10289 Sep 27, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Middle Eastern people are NOT Africans, jackass, and they had nothing to do with your African ancestors who hail from the Western and Central part of Africa, so stop trying to steal their identity, their history, and their cultures, you thieving moron.
Ok Since You're So Damn Smart , Tell Me Where Do The West And Central Africans Hail From ?
Ben Yisrael

United States

#10293 Sep 27, 2011
Genesis 15:6 nd he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness Genesis 15:7 And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.Genesis 15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:Genesis 16:3And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife.
Judah

United States

#10294 Sep 27, 2011
Griff wrote:
<quoted text>
. Which ancient family do west Africans descend from. U claim to know science please explain. Also I obtained my B.A. in criminal justice in 03.
Ben Yisrael

United States

#10295 Sep 27, 2011
Genesis 17:15,And God said unto Abraham, As for Sarai thy wife, thou shalt not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be.Genesis 17:16 And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her. africa had mo kings then an continent! a million kings r more!
Griff

Dallas, TX

#10296 Sep 27, 2011
Judah wrote:
<quoted text>. Which ancient family do west Africans descend from. U claim to know science please explain. Also I obtained my B.A. in criminal justice in 03.
If you have a B.A. and you do not believe in human evolution and genetic origins traces our ancestry then what can I say other then pathetic. By the way your question was answered several times already.
Ben Yisrael

United States

#10298 Sep 27, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
The Middle East exist, dumbass, maybe if you had a passport and the money to travel outside of the borders of this country would know who they were. jackass.
they all in our hoods! we dont have to go there! they all came to us. everybody still look the same! nobody new popped up on earth!lol
Ben Yisrael

United States

#10299 Sep 27, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
The Middle East exist, dumbass, maybe if you had a passport and the money to travel outside of the borders of this country would know who they were. jackass.
mixed asian's r not welcomed in asia! i knows plenty! an they hate mixed white looking asians, that act like europeans! they been under the whitemans sword! yo own kind hate u jeff! u aint wanted! nowhere!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela Merkel to Nonwhites: Integration is a must 28 min Joe 7
Worst kept secret in the Bronx 28 min Skiff Azlaan 5
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 40 min Joe 1,480
NBA player fatally shot 45 min MeSo 3
News SC biker bar taking heat for t-shirts called 'r... 52 min Spotted Girl 15
Fake Asians 54 min cracker 10
New Racist Chinese Ad 1 hr cracker 48
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,383,658
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr TranshumanX 44,930
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 2 hr Stupid Thread 70
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 5 hr dreamhunk 460
More from around the web