Hebrew Israelite

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#94260 Apr 2, 2014
Black was in Greece too and Rome as slaves. On the pottery and painting as black bible figures come from Rome and Greece. So thank you. Keep talking and I'll link em in. In all those places you name are black.people stating in today or once was there. You can't even go to Ashkebaz

Level 2

United States

#94262 Apr 2, 2014
Check this vid out Tears of the Sun. Dude said Fulani will do anything to find this Heebo heir

Level 2

United States

#94263 Apr 2, 2014
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#94264 Apr 2, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
Black was in Greece too and Rome as slaves. On the pottery and painting as black bible figures come from Rome and Greece. So thank you. Keep talking and I'll link em in. In all those places you name are black.people stating in today or once was there. You can't even go to Ashkebaz
The Greeks were white and still are White! They have less than 3% black African DNA!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#94265 Apr 2, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
Cont. Anyone else receognize the "Hebraic" Mensural Seclusion
"Every woman too, at certain times, was forbidden to come into a dwelling-house, or touch any person,or any thing we ate. I was so fond of my mother I could not keep from her, or
avoid touching her at some of those periods, in consequence of which I wasobliged to be kept out with her, in a little house made for that purpose, till offeringwas made, and then we were purified. "
The Muslims have EXACTLY the same practice! Also in some societys, CHRISTIAN CIRCUMCISE THEIR SONS AS DO MUSLIMS! It is NOT only a Jewish custom!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_male_circumci...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#94266 Apr 2, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Just copy and paiste the verse from...... Whatever bible translation suits you.
ACTS 18 shows EXACTLY where in Europe and Egypt the Jews lived! When the Jews were expelled from Rome, they moved into Northern Europe!
whites bullshyt

United States

#94267 Apr 2, 2014
the fact is the egyptians where black africans the real jews where black africans just get over it whites ok maybe then you can sleep better

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#94268 Apr 2, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Equiano became a Christian. Just like every slave in the diaspora, lets not play dumb moderator snitch. I dont think Equiano ever said he was Jewish so why u mad? Never one did he say igbo were Jews or that he was a jew. That was one of my points in posting the info .
¤¤Heres an idea, actually read the info then respond.¤¤
That's the entire problem with those things they never respond to what you say they just make up some snitch, then they insert the word Jew!!! Their entire repertoire or rather wait or whatever you decide to call it is just made up on nothing but lies!!!!
trollslayer

Lowell, IN

#94269 Apr 2, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Just copy and paiste the verse from...... Whatever bible translation suits you.
David Manning is a bought & paid-for..... boot-licking, lackey agent of racists. Case closed.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#94270 Apr 2, 2014
whites bullshyt wrote:
the fact is the egyptians where black africans the real jews where black africans just get over it whites ok maybe then you can sleep better
READ YOUR BIBLE stupid B*TCH!!!! Egyptians and Africans ARE HAMITES! Jews ARE SHEMITES!
whites bullshyt

United States

#94271 Apr 2, 2014
ha ha ha your funny your a good laugh
whites bullshyt

United States

#94272 Apr 2, 2014
back and before the bible all of africa was a great strong empire yes black s so its very hard to believe whites s had any thing to do with egypt
whites bullshyt

United States

#94273 Apr 2, 2014
see yous whites have your empire today but thousands of years ago it was us blacks empire see my people australia aboriginal people walked all the way here to australia many many many years ago from africa yes blacks
whites bullshyt

United States

#94274 Apr 2, 2014
you think you know history dont make laugh you whites dont have anything like black people so get over it live for today because you cant change the past which yous whites tryed to do but we can make a great tomorrow by living good today
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Apo, AE

#94275 Apr 2, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
At no time prior to the 14th century were our ancestors calling themselves Jewish. You cant put our way of life in a religious box. we were just living, passing customs from generation to generation. When outsiders and catagraphers came into the region Im sure by observing us they probably did call us Jews. But our customs and traditions pre date the religion of Juadism. As you explained in your post, Juadism is something that came in 1492 and after. Just like today you have Israllis in west africa noticing the cultural similaraties and converted Nigerians to western Juadism. We dont need that validation, lol As explained in the book I provided. Equiano never once called himself Jewish but recognized the similarities betwen his customs and theirs after being exposed to people who called themselves Jewish in his "travels" How Jewish people obtained those customs is a different discussion, especially being worlds and thousands of miles apart. To me that should be the discussion. Not trying to make ourselves Jewish, you will never be accepted as so, and quite frankly I dont know why u need to be.
Being the mothers and fathers of all 3 major religions, especially Juadism, I would never neglect my children but they are just that my Children. Circumscion, Libations, ect ect. pre date any Jew, by THOUSANDS OF YEARS.
Lol , we are thought to worship in Spirit and Yruth, that is how I roll!!! You can roll anyway you want to ???? The fact remains , that many of our African Ancestors stated who they were and the evidence is overwhelming??!? The passages that are presented are their for a reason ???? John 12:40 is still stamped upon the essence of who you are and that is evident as well ??? I was not the only one to present the evidence and you are still in denial ??!?
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Apo, AE

#94276 Apr 2, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
At no time prior to the 14th century were our ancestors calling themselves Jewish. You cant put our way of life in a religious box. we were just living, passing customs from generation to generation. When outsiders and catagraphers came into the region Im sure by observing us they probably did call us Jews. But our customs and traditions pre date the religion of Juadism. As you explained in your post, Juadism is something that came in 1492 and after. Just like today you have Israllis in west africa noticing the cultural similaraties and converted Nigerians to western Juadism. We dont need that validation, lol As explained in the book I provided. Equiano never once called himself Jewish but recognized the similarities betwen his customs and theirs after being exposed to people who called themselves Jewish in his "travels" How Jewish people obtained those customs is a different discussion, especially being worlds and thousands of miles apart. To me that should be the discussion. Not trying to make ourselves Jewish, you will never be accepted as so, and quite frankly I dont know why u need to be.
Being the mothers and fathers of all 3 major religions, especially Juadism, I would never neglect my children but they are just that my Children. Circumscion, Libations, ect ect. pre date any Jew, by THOUSANDS OF YEARS.
Lol , you can not help it, and our children are still suffering, so what you say means what exactly????? This is stamped upon you??John 12:40
King James Version (KJV)
40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
whites bullshyt

United States

#94277 Apr 2, 2014
we cant blame yous whites today for believeing in a lie but what we can do is tell yous the truth but your minds will never change until the day you leave this world then you ll know the truth
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#94278 Apr 2, 2014
whites bullshyt wrote:
see yous whites have your empire today but thousands of years ago it was us blacks empire see my people australia aboriginal people walked all the way here to australia many many many years ago from africa yes blacks
Youre not an Australian Aborigine but an IDIOT Afronazi!!! Only Hominids ever walked to Australia like Mungo MAN WHO IS NOT RELATED TO AUSTRALIAN ABORIGINES!!!!
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Apo, AE

#94279 Apr 2, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you keep coming up with archaic news, we new about those customs years ago, I was circumcised as a kid, now what, please???? Let us see what Our Ancestors themselves have to say since you keep lying about the fact that they never referred to themselves as Jews????they were Our Ancient Ancestors before you were born, since you know more then they do, really? He has also researched his own past and discovered that he is descended from the Moroccan Jewish traders of the Abana family. As he interviewed elders in the villages of his relatives, he has discovered that knowledge of the family's Jewish identity has been preserved, in secret, out of fear of persecution
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Apo, AE

#94280 Apr 2, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol., which of you knows the TRUTH, you or this person???? American actor Yaphet Kotto, whose parents emigrated from Cameroon to the United States, claims Jewish descent. Kotto, who died in 2008, had a starring role in the television series Homicide: Life on the Street and also appeared in films such as Alien and the James Bond movie Live and Let Die.

In his autobiography entitled Royalty, Kotto writes that his father was “the crown prince of Cameroon” and that he was an observant Jew who spoke Hebrew. Kotto’s mother reportedly converted to Judaism before marrying his father. Kotto also says that his great-grandfather, King Alexander Bell, ruled the Douala region of Cameroon in the late 19th century and was also a practicing Jew.

Kotto says that his paternal family originated from Israel and migrated to Egypt and then Cameroon, and have been African Jews for many generations. Kotto writes that being black and Jewish gave other children even more reason to pick on him growing up in New York City. He says that he went to synagogue and occasionally wore a yarmulke when he was younger.

A very tenuous, primarily linguistic connection between Cameroon and ancient Israel can be found through another tribe known as the Bankon who live in the Littoral region of Cameroon. The word “Ban”– also pronounced “Kon”– means “son of prince” in Assyrian, an Aramaic dialect. In her work The Negro-African Languages, a French scholar, Lilias Homburger, points out that the Bankon’s language is “Kum” which may derive from the Hebrew for “arise” or “get up!” Further, the Assyrians called the House of Israel by the name of Kumri.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min The Donald_ 1,404,878
Is there a Subtle Black Genocide Going On In th... 1 min bluestreak returns 463
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 2 min dcool 1,048
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 3 min Black women 66
Topix AFAM Looks Like Neonazi Forum Godlikeprod... 7 min Black women 16
For every "group" like BLM... 7 min Black Deaths Matter 1
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 7 min dcool 7,114
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 32 min Hillary 2016 36
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 48 min ais2fire 14,515
The DNC Convention 48 min Ruarridoll 54