Hebrew Israelite
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#94243 Apr 1, 2014
marvelous wrote:
I have a Hebrew translated kjv bible you have the kjv bible with again lord and god in them you not worth my time my bruhs research these things and get back at me I think Ahaya is a moderator but just acts like he real but notice only up until we call out those European jews which is what they are table of nations say all the european nations are gentiles truth is amazing bwahahaha
Can we get back to sharing info. Lets switch lanes a little bit. I found that PDF, so read it at your leisure.

"The Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano, Or
GustavusVassa, The African by Himself"

http://www.google.com/url...

CHAPTER I.
The author's account of his country, and their manners and
customs--Administration of justice--Embrenche--Marriage
ceremony, and public entertainments--Mode of
living--Dress--Manufactures
Buildings--Commerce--Agricultu re--War and
religion--Superstition of the natives--Funeral ceremonies of
the priests or magicians--Curious mode of discovering
poison--Some hints concerning the origin of the author's
countrymen, with the opinions of different writers on that
subject.

pg. 20

As to religion, the natives believe that there is one Creator of all things, and
that he lives in the sun, and is girted round with a belt that he may never eat or
drink; but, according to some, he smokes a pipe, which is our own favourite
luxury. They believe he governs events, especially our deaths or captivity; but, as
for the doctrine of eternity, I do not remember to have ever heard of it: some
however believe in the transmigration of souls in a certain degree.

Those spirits, which are not transmigrated, such as our dear friends or relations, they believe
always attend them, and guard them from the bad spirits or their foes. For this
reason they always before eating, as I have observed, put some small portion of
the meat, and pour some of their drink, on the ground for them; and they often
make oblations of the blood of beasts or fowls at their graves. I was very fond of
my mother, and almost constantly with her. When she went to make these
oblations at her mother's tomb, which was a kind of small solitary thatched
house, I sometimes attended her. There she made her libations, and spent most
of the night in cries and lamentations.

We practised circumcision like the Jews, and made offerings and feasts on that
occasion in the same manner as they did. Like them also, our children were
named from some event, some circumstance, or fancied foreboding at the time of
their birth.

I have before remarked that the natives of this part of Africa are extremely
cleanly. This necessary habit of decency was with us a part of religion, and
therefore we had many purifications and washings; indeed almost as many, and
used on the same occasions, if my recollection does not fail me, as the Jews.
Those that touched the dead at any time were obliged to wash and purify
themselves before they could enter a dwelling-house. Every woman too, at
certain times, was forbidden to come into a dwelling-house, or touch any person,
or any thing we ate.

I was so fond of my mother I could not keep from her, or
avoid touching her at some of those periods, in consequence of which I was
obliged to be kept out with her, in a little house made for that purpose, till offering
was made, and then we were purified.
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#94244 Apr 1, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah that is what you want because your hurt with truths huh hahaha.You judging your own post tells us who you are MODERATOR lol as all of us on here know who those false jews are the whole word jew would not have been known to our ancestors
Yahuda-is our tribal name and that is just 1 tribe do not forget bout our brothers
that is 11 more tribes who are they lol
I didnt forget. I found that PDF. Rather than speculate, Mr. Equiano tells us what we need to know concerning our ancient past before colonialism. He makes the corelation between his traditions and the old testament but he does not call himself a Jewish. He unknowingly receognizes similarities. so the question is how did this man's traditions end up being the core of "Jewish religion" More examples to come.

PG'S 19-20

"As to religion, the natives believe that there is one Creator of all things, and
that he lives in the sun, and is girted round with a belt that he may never eat or
luxury. They believe he governs events, especially our deaths or captivity; but, as
however believe in the transmigration of souls in a certain degree. Those spirits,
which are not transmigrated, such as our dear friends or relations, they believe
make oblations of the blood of beasts or fowls at their graves. I was very fond of
house, I sometimes attended her.

There she made her libations, and spent mostof the night in cries and lamentations. I have been often extremely terrified onthese occasions. The loneliness of the place, the darkness of the night, and theceremony of libation, naturally awful and gloomy, were heightened by my
mother's lamentations; and these, concuring with the cries of doleful birds, by
which these places were frequented, gave an inexpressible terror to the scene."

"We practised circumcision like the Jews, and made offerings and feasts on that
their birth.

"I have before remarked that the natives of this part of Africa are extremely
themselves before they could enter a dwelling-house. "

(HEBRAIC MENSURAL SECLUSION)

"Every woman too, atcertain times, was forbidden to come into a dwelling-house, or touch any person,or any thing we ate. I was so fond of my mother I could not keep from her, or
obliged to be kept out with her, in a little house made for that purpose, till offering
was made, and then we were purified."
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#94245 Apr 1, 2014
Cont. Anyone else receognize the "Hebraic" Mensural Seclusion

"Every woman too, at certain times, was forbidden to come into a dwelling-house, or touch any person,or any thing we ate. I was so fond of my mother I could not keep from her, or
avoid touching her at some of those periods, in consequence of which I wasobliged to be kept out with her, in a little house made for that purpose, till offeringwas made, and then we were purified. "
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#94246 Apr 1, 2014
Cont.

"Such is the imperfect sketch my memory has furnished me with of the mannersand customs of a people among whom I first drew my breath. And here I cannotforbear suggesting what has long struck me very forcibly, namely, the stronganalogy which even by this sketch, imperfect as it is, appears to prevail in the manners and customs of my countrymen and those of the Jews, before they reached the Land of Promise, and particularly the patriarchs while they were yet in that pastoral state which is described in Genesis--an analogy, which alone would induce me to think that the one people had sprung from the other. "

this is the opinion of Dr. Gill, who, in his commentary on Genesis, very ably deduces the pedigree of the Africans from Afer and Afra, the descendants of Abraham by Keturah his wife and concubine (for both these titles are applied to her). It is also conformable to the sentiments of Dr. John Clarke, formerly Dean of Sarum, in his Truth of the Christian Religion: both these authors concur in ascribing to us this original. The reasonings of these gentlemen are still further
confirmed by the scripture chronology; and if any further corroboration were required, this resemblance in so many respects is a strong evidence in support of the opinion. Like the Israelites in their primitive state, our government was conducted by our chiefs or judges, our wise men and elders; and the head of a family with us enjoyed a similar authority over his household with that which is ascribed to Abraham and the other patriarchs.

The law of retaliation obtained almost universally with us as with them: and even their religion appeared to have shed upon us a ray of its glory, though broken and spent in its passage, or eclipsed by the cloud with which time, tradition, and ignorance might have enveloped it; for we had our circumcision (a rule I believe peculiar to that people:) we had also our sacrifices and burnt-offerings, our washings and purifications, on the same occasions as they had."
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#94247 Apr 1, 2014
After being captured he explains the difference between his countrymen and the "africans" he encountered while being sold WITHIN THE CONTINENT. Also he explains some of the other tribes he encountered who did not differ in Language, Customs, and traditions of his igbo people.

The Latter

I did not long remain after my sister. I was again sold, and carried through a number of places, till, after travelling a considerable time, I came to a town called Tinmah, in the most beautiful country I have yet seen in Africa. It was extremely rich, and there were many rivulets which flowed through it, and supplied a large pond in the centre of the town, where the people washed."

The next day I was washed and perfumed, and when meal-time came I was led into the presence of my mistress, and ate and drank before her with her son. This filled me with astonishment; and I could scarce help expressing my surprise that the young gentleman should suffer me, who was bound, to eat with him who was free; and not only so, but that he would not at any time either eat or drink till I had taken first, because I was the eldest, which was agreeable to our custom. Indeed every thing here, and all their treatment of me, made me forget that I was a slave. The language of these people resembled ours so nearly, that we understood each other perfectly. They had also the very same customs as we."

Check this out!!!!

"I was wakened out of my reverie to fresh sorrow, and hurried
away even amongst the uncircumcised"

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#94248 Apr 1, 2014
LOOK AT THE UNEASINESS IN THE SO-CALLED MIDDLE EAST??? Being WHAT IT IS...THERE IS NO WAY "VERSE 7 HAS COME TO FRUITION...NO WAY...RIGHT??????????" 8-)

Psalm 14:1-7

1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

2 The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the Lord.

5 There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.

6 Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the Lord is his refuge.

7 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the Lord bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#94249 Apr 1, 2014
Cont.

pg 28

"I was wakened out of my reverie to fresh sorrow, and hurried
away even amongst the uncircumcised"

"Thus, at the very moment I dreamed of the greatest happiness, I found myself most miserable; and it seemed as if fortune wished to give me this taste of joy, only to render the reverse more poignant. The change I now experienced was as painful as it was sudden and unexpected. It was a change indeed from a state of bliss to a scene which is inexpressible by me, as it discovered to me an element I had never before beheld, and till then had no idea of, and wherein such instances of hardship and cruelty continually occurred as I can never reflect on but with horror."

CHECK OUT THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE IGBO AND THE TRIBES HE WAS NOW AMONGST!!!

All the nations and people I had hitherto passed through resembled our own in their manners, customs, and language: but I came at length to a country, the inhabitants of which differed from us in all those particulars. I was very much struck with this difference, especially when I came among a people who did not circumcise, and ate without washing their hands. They cooked also in iron pots, and had European cutlasses and cross bows, which were unknown to us, and fought with their fists amongst themselves. Their women were not so modest as ours, for they ate, and drank, and slept, with their men. But, above all, I was amazed to see no sacrifices or offerings among them. In some of those places the people ornamented themselves with scars, and likewise filed their teeth very sharp. They wanted sometimes to ornament me in the same manner, but I would not suffer them; hoping that I might some time be among a people who did not thus disfigure themselves, as I thought they did."
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#94250 Apr 1, 2014
Im gonna skip the middle passage, Im tired of pasting this info, lol

I just want to point out his observances of the Eroupean/English people he was around. This is the period of his Baptism and his FIRST INTRODUCTION TO THE BILBE AND JESUS."

PG. 39

After this I went to church; and having never been at such a place before, I was again amazed at seeing and hearing the service. I asked all I could about it; and they gave me to understand it was worshipping God, who made us and all things. I was still at a great loss, and soon got into an endless field of inquiries,
as well as I was able to speak and ask about things. However, my little friend Dick used to be my best interpreter; for I could make free with him, and he always instructed me with pleasure: and from what I could understand by him of this God, and in seeing these white people did not sell one another, as we did, I was much pleased; and in this I thought they were much happier than we Africans. I was astonished at the wisdom of the white people in all things I saw;

CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!

"but was amazed at their not sacrificing, or making any offerings, and eating with with unwashed hands, and touching the dead. I likewise could not help remarking the particular slenderness of their women, which I did not at first like; and I thought they were not so modest and shamefaced as the African women.

Pg. 56

"Fortunately this man soon became very much attached to me, and took very great pains to instruct me in many things. He taught me to shave and dress hair a little, and also to read in the Bible, explaining many passages to me, which I did not comprehend."

CHECK THIS OUT!!!

"I was wonderfully surprised to see the laws and rules of my
country written almost exactly here; a circumstance which I believe tended to impress our manners and customs more deeply on my memory. I used to tell him of this resemblance; and many a time we have sat up the whole night together at this employment"
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#94251 Apr 1, 2014
AGAIN THESE EXCERPTS ARE FIRST HAND ACCOUNTS OF OUR DIRECT ANCESTOR. THERES NO MORE NEED FOR SPECULATION.

Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#94252 Apr 1, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> LOL , are you still on that warm milk??????????Mali
There are several thousand people of undoubted Jewish ancestry in Timbuktu, Mali. In the 14th century many Moors and Jews, fleeing persecution in Spain, migrated south to the Timbuktu area, at that time part of the Songhai empire. Among them was the Kehath (Ka'ti) family, descended from Ismael Jan Kot Al-yahudi of Scheida, Morocco. Sons of this prominent family founded three villages that still exist near Timbuktu -- Kirshamba, Haybomo, and Kongougara. In 1492, Askia Muhammed came to power in the previously tolerant region of Timbuktu and decreed that Jews must convert to Islam or leave; Judaism became illegal in Mali, as it did in Catholic Spain that same year. As the historian Leo Africanus wrote in 1526: "The king (Askia) is a declared enemy of the Jews. He will not allow any to live in the city. If he hears it said that a Berber merchant frequents them or does business with them, he confiscates his goods."
The Kehath family converted with the rest of the non-Muslim population. The Cohens, descended from the Moroccan Islamicized Jewish trader El-Hadj Abd-al-Salam al Kuhin, arrived in the Timbuktu area in the 18th century, and the Abana family came in the first half of the 19th century. According to Prof. Michel Abitbol, at the Center for the Research of Moroccan Jewry in Israel, in the late 19th century Rabbi Mordoche Aby Serour traveled to Timbuktu several times as a not-too-successful trader in ostrich feathers and ivory. Ismael Diadie Haidara, a historian from Timbuktu, has found old Hebrew texts among the city's historical records. He has also researched his own past and discovered that he is descended from the Moroccan Jewish traders of the Abana family. As he interviewed elders in the villages of his relatives, he has discovered that knowledge of the family's Jewish identity has been preserved, in secret, out of fear of persecution.
At no time prior to the 14th century were our ancestors calling themselves Jewish. You cant put our way of life in a religious box. we were just living, passing customs from generation to generation. When outsiders and catagraphers came into the region Im sure by observing us they probably did call us Jews. But our customs and traditions pre date the religion of Juadism. As you explained in your post, Juadism is something that came in 1492 and after. Just like today you have Israllis in west africa noticing the cultural similaraties and converted Nigerians to western Juadism. We dont need that validation, lol As explained in the book I provided. Equiano never once called himself Jewish but recognized the similarities betwen his customs and theirs after being exposed to people who called themselves Jewish in his "travels" How Jewish people obtained those customs is a different discussion, especially being worlds and thousands of miles apart. To me that should be the discussion. Not trying to make ourselves Jewish, you will never be accepted as so, and quite frankly I dont know why u need to be.

Being the mothers and fathers of all 3 major religions, especially Juadism, I would never neglect my children but they are just that my Children. Circumscion, Libations, ect ect. pre date any Jew, by THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#94253 Apr 1, 2014
I've thinking Thutmosis III was the Moses Adoptive Brother of the bible.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#94254 Apr 1, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt forget. I found that PDF. Rather than speculate, Mr. Equiano tells us what we need to know concerning our ancient past before colonialism. He makes the corelation between his traditions and the old testament but he does not call himself a Jewish. He unknowingly receognizes similarities. so the question is how did this man's traditions end up being the core of "Jewish religion" More examples to come.
PG'S 19-20
"As to religion, the natives believe that there is one Creator of all things, and
however believe in the transmigration of souls in a certain degree. Those spirits,
which are not transmigrated, such as our dear friends or relations, they believe
house, I sometimes attended her.
There she made her libations, and spent mostof the night in cries and lamentations. I have been often extremely terrified onthese occasions. The loneliness of the place, the darkness of the night, and theceremony of libation, naturally awful and gloomy, were heightened by my
mother's lamentations; and these, concuring with the cries of doleful birds, by
which these places were frequented, gave an inexpressible terror to the scene."
"We practised circumcision like the Jews, and made offerings and feasts on that
their birth.
"I have before remarked that the natives of this part of Africa are extremely
themselves before they could enter a dwelling-house. "
(HEBRAIC MENSURAL SECLUSION)
"Every woman too, atcertain times, was forbidden to come into a dwelling-house, or touch any person,or any thing we ate. I was so fond of my mother I could not keep from her, or
was made, and then we were purified."
Olaudah Equiano WAS A CHRISTIAN!! He has been debunked claiming Igbo were Jews!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_Jews
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#94255 Apr 1, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>Lol as if you teaching me you are not you are denying the truth about the Hebrew language but adhere to European Jews and they terms you been called out by me i can spot it.For example you keep saying jew this jew that nope.refer to us as Israelites or hebrew descendants we do not follow the talmud we are not gentiles nor European.you only accept truths if they fit your agenda similar to those Ashkenazi crying your an anti semit waah waah waah but who is sem nobody it is Shem anyway and they the synagogue that scripture talks about
NUT CASES one is a Hebrew and the other a Jew LOL extremely loud!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#94256 Apr 1, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
Lol , because of John 12:40 , you can not see or comprehend the mist simple things???? The Essenes were the only ones born the Jews???? Our people, even my Igbo brother confirmed this and so has the evidence ???? Yashaya was talking about the Hellenized Jews , which are the other two groups????? They are Greeks and converted to the faith????? You can not help yourself????
Here we go again with the mad REAL Jew hater! Jews went from Israel to Greece and Italy you IDIOT!!!!
THE BIBLE STATES THERE WERE JEWS LIVING IN GREECE ACTS 18
There are REAL Jews living in Anatolia,Iraq,Iran,Syria,Leban on all originating FROM ISRAEL! There are Jews living all over the WORLD ORIGINATING FROM ISRAEL!!!! YOU DO NOT ORIGINATE FROM ISRAEL BUT WEST AFRICA!!!!
All Jew haters should watch David Manning:
www.youtube.com/watch...
He is 100% correct!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#94257 Apr 1, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
Lol , because of John 12:40 , you can not see or comprehend the mist simple things???? The Essenes were the only ones born the Jews???? Our people, even my Igbo brother confirmed this and so has the evidence ???? Yashaya was talking about the Hellenized Jews , which are the other two groups????? They are Greeks and converted to the faith????? You can not help yourself????
These people are just plain NUTS!!! Now the Essenes are the only Jews LOL extremely loud! By the way nut, they looked exactly like Josephus, WHITE!
Slave Coast

United States

#94258 Apr 1, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Olaudah Equiano WAS A CHRISTIAN!! He has been debunked claiming Igbo were Jews!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_Jews
No, Equiano became a Christian. Just like every slave in the diaspora, lets not play dumb moderator snitch. I dont think Equiano ever said he was Jewish so why u mad? Never one did he say igbo were Jews or that he was a jew. That was one of my points in posting the info .

¤¤Heres an idea, actually read the info then respond.¤¤
Slave Coast

United States

#94259 Apr 2, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again with the mad REAL Jew hater! Jews went from Israel to Greece and Italy you IDIOT!!!!
THE BIBLE STATES THERE WERE JEWS LIVING IN GREECE ACTS 18
There are REAL Jews living in Anatolia,Iraq,Iran,Syria,Leban on all originating FROM ISRAEL! There are Jews living all over the WORLD ORIGINATING FROM ISRAEL!!!! YOU DO NOT ORIGINATE FROM ISRAEL BUT WEST AFRICA!!!!
All Jew haters should watch David Manning:
www.youtube.com/watch...
He is 100% correct!
Just copy and paiste the verse from...... Whatever bible translation suits you.

Level 2

United States

#94260 Apr 2, 2014
Black was in Greece too and Rome as slaves. On the pottery and painting as black bible figures come from Rome and Greece. So thank you. Keep talking and I'll link em in. In all those places you name are black.people stating in today or once was there. You can't even go to Ashkebaz

Level 2

United States

#94262 Apr 2, 2014
Check this vid out Tears of the Sun. Dude said Fulani will do anything to find this Heebo heir

Level 2

United States

#94263 Apr 2, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mom from interracial Cheerios commercial pregna... 5 min Hmm 30
I love women but hate women who hate themselves... 9 min Spinning 360 waves 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 11 min FireFellow44 52,355
Trump has Melania and black men don't 12 min White 31
The real reason black men hate white men 19 min White 24
I'm a sissy for massa 20 min sissyblack 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min JCPete 1,745,669
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 52 min FireFellow44 104
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 2 hr Trollslayer 78
Melania get yourself a Black Man!!! 2 hr SoSoSorry89 327