Hebrew Israelite
A CHILD OF AHAYA

United States

#94201 Apr 1, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
We will consider the opinions of various scholars -- both ancient and modern -- on Essene origins. Most important, we will consider the opinion of the Essenes themselves in regard to their origin. We will begin with two ancient scholars, both of whom were contemporaries of the first century Essenes: Josephus Flavius and Philo of Alexandria. Josephus, born at Jerusalem in 37 A.D., was the greatest historian of the Jews in that period. Philo was the greatest Jewish philosopher of that period. Both men had personal knowledge of the ancient Essenes; thus, what they tell us has a high degree of credibility. In regard to the origin of the Essenes, neither Josephus nor Philo can give a specific date, but both make clear that the Essenian roots are incredibly ancient. Josephus declares that the Essenes have existed "from time immemorial" and "countless generations". Philo agrees, calling the Essenes "the most ancient of all the initiates" with a "teaching perpetuated through an immense space of ages". Josephus and Philo -- as well as several other ancient writers including Pliny the Elder -- are in consensus on two points in regard to the origin of the Essenes:
Their origin is lost in pre-history with certain ancient legends linking them with Enoch;
There was a major remanifestation of the Essenes by Moses at Mount Sinai.
Let us first consider the original founding of the Essenes by Enoch, then the later remanifestation by Moses. Enoch lived many centuries before Moses. In the fifth chapter of the Book of Genesis (the first book of the bible), Enoch is described as "the seventh from Adam" -- which means he was born seven generations after Adam. Since seven, in Essene numerology, is the number of perfection, it is no mere coincidence that Enoch represents the seventh generation of humanity: he represents perfected humanity. He lived on earth 365 years (the number of days in the solar year) and was so in harmony with the laws of God that he was taken from Earth to an Angelic realm without having to die first! There, Enoch was given the angelic name "Metatron", and given the duty of guiding other human beings into their angelic destiny. His main work on Earth was the founding of the Essene Church. The Essene Church is considered (by the Essenes) to be a doorway into the angelic realm, as many of the Dead Sea Scrolls make abundantly clear (see The Dead Sea Scriptures, translated by Theodore Gaster, for numerous references to the Essene belief that their order served as a doorway into the angelic realm). While much of the Enochian legend cited above is found only in Essene Kaballah texts, it stems directly from the Bible: Genesis chapter five verse twenty-four: "Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him."
The fact that Enoch was considered the "founder" or "initiator" of the Essenes can even be seen in his name; the word "Enoch" means in Hebrew: "founder", "initiator", "centralizer". A modern scholar, Edmond Bordeaux Szekely, in his excellent book From Enoch to the Dead Sea Scrolls, writes:
"The origin of the [Essene] brotherhood is said to be unknown.... Some believe it comes from Enoch, and claim him to be their founder."
After the original founding of the Essenes by Enoch, many centuries passed in which the Essenes existed as a Mystery School, out of the eyes of the public. Finally, it was time for a major remanifestation of the Essenes, for their numbers had dwindled to the point of near extinction. Moses was the man chosen by God to guide the remanifestation of the Essenes. Both the ancient scholar Philo, and a modern scholar, Rabbi Harvey Falk (in his Another Look at the Jewishness of Jesus), informs us that Moses trained thousands of disciples as Essenes. The Essenes themselves describe that event in one of their most important texts:

http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/25219292
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#94202 Apr 1, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYAH wrote:
For centuries the children of Israel were called Yahoo’s, especially by the new Hellenized, Romanized Christianity. To be called a Yahoo was a derogatory term, just as the term Christian was initially derogatory the co-opted
You don't know what you are talking about.Yahuda or Yahudim in hebrew is the tribe falsely termed judah by those gentile Ashkenazi Jews and the word jew means kind of sort of lol and named after that talmudic religion they follow.Example every tribe has the most high's name in them ISAYAH,EPHRAYAHM,Yahuda,YISRAY AHL in hebrew.You call me following a Euro name but you have no clue about the real terms in hebrew which by the way is our native tongue.our ancestors in scripture come from Mesopotamia no denying this as I said every tribe, nation,race which is a false term in it's self tribes would be more accepting WHERE ALL DARK SKINNED.That is how they restrict us to one continent-Africa{ACTUALLY KHEMET OR CUSH the correct term if the Ancient Egyptians heard the term African they would look at you silly lol} we ruled the whole world.Yes the whole world was ruled by us.We were the first everywhere.it says we inhabited the same areas SHEM and HAM or well similar within close proximity.We did not even live in Canaan first we journeyed their after defeating them in battle.Noah was dark skinned and all his three sons.Ethiopians are from Cush an Hamite so no they not Israel.scripture says this lol

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#94203 Apr 1, 2014
Josephus lists the essenes as one of the three sects of Jewish philosophy alongside the Pharisees and the Sadducees. Another issue is the relationship between the Essaioi and Philo's Therapeutae the Therapeutae was a contemplative branch of the Essaioi , all jews,
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Los Angeles, CA

#94204 Apr 1, 2014
Lol , because of John 12:40 , you can not see or comprehend the mist simple things???? The Essenes were the only ones born the Jews???? Our people, even my Igbo brother confirmed this and so has the evidence ???? Yashaya was talking about the Hellenized Jews , which are the other two groups????? They are Greeks and converted to the faith????? You can not help yourself????

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#94205 Apr 1, 2014
for you peoples looking for a demi=god of resurrection whom you call messiah Amos 5:18Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.Amos 5:20Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?Zephaniah 1:14 The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.zephaniah 1:15hat day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,Isaiah 44:1;AND now hear, O Jacob, my servant, and Israel whom I have chosen. Isaiah 44:2;Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.Isaiah 44:3;For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:
this in 711BC, ok we would have been in Assyria 10 years, ok the saite times hadn't stared,look Isaiah 44:4;And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.Isaiah 44:5;One shall say, I am the LORD'S; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel. see this was for now the times we in with the lost Heritage ok the peoples taken to Assyria didn't forget they name that fast, Isaiah 44:6;Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.OK you is that,
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#94206 Apr 1, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
Living as Children of Light
17This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, 18Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: 19Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. 20But ye have not so learned Christ; 21If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 23And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
25Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another. 26Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: 27Neither give place to the devil. 28Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth. 29Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. 30And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. 31Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 32And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Truth but false names lord and god also christ
lord is a title men have been called and people who worship him call satan that.They also call out to deities with just god so saying could refer to anyone of them a name means alot bruh tryna teach you truth all the way I do not know it all but I have researched this and the Master Yahshua is with me along with YAHWEH ELOHIM that his how I know it I prayed for it.Scripture says his called out ones will know him by his name do not wanna listen look it up.Say is lord or god the right names to call THE MOST HIGH remember that deceiver is very slick he is he knows the bible and what is in it.
He knows if he can fool us by getting us to call THE MOST HIGH SOMETHING different than his SET APART NAME IS BLASPHEMY. My bro listen get you a Restored bible with the Hebrew names of YAHWEH OUR CREATOR AND Yahshua Mshiac it will help alot because if not you are being duped by gentiles and they terms for our ALMIGHTY YAH my Israelite brothers
www.restorationstudybible.com
Christ- a gentile term{GREEK} based on the word CHRISTOS which means cross but Yahsua Moshiac was impaled on a straight up and down pole and letf their to bleed.he was not put on that pagan crosss.Lol they would worship WOOD and stone THE WOOD CROSS is what that is referring to because people think that is truth it's not.
just as those idol worshiping holidays-a substitute for YAHWEH'S holy days
christmas,Halloween,easter,new years,thanksgiving,valentines day 4th of july which is pretty much celebrating our enslavement and always puzzled me as to why us so called blacks got happy to take part in it.DO NOT CELEBRATE THESE GENTILE HOLIDAYS BECAUSE WE MADE THE COVENANT WITH YAH not them he will punish us indefinately and worse as he has shown us already don't believe me look for yourself since people let me ramble right but this knowledge hurts me because I tell my brothers and they just look at me and say it is good that I changed and know some things then just want to stay blind to our slavers gods and they false image and false messiah jesus he not hebrew he a gentile his fake picture is Cesare Borgia fo real.no letter j in hebrew so how was we calling him je seus his name is Yahshua that is in the Hebrew tongue
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Los Angeles, CA

#94207 Apr 1, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know what you are talking about.Yahuda or Yahudim in hebrew is the tribe falsely termed judah by those gentile Ashkenazi Jews and the word jew means kind of sort of lol and named after that talmudic religion they follow.Example every tribe has the most high's name in them ISAYAH,EPHRAYAHM,Yahuda,YISRAY AHL in hebrew.You call me following a Euro name but you have no clue about the real terms in hebrew which by the way is our native tongue.our ancestors in scripture come from Mesopotamia no denying this as I said every tribe, nation,race which is a false term in it's self tribes would be more accepting WHERE ALL DARK SKINNED.That is how they restrict us to one continent-Africa{ACTUALLY KHEMET OR CUSH the correct term if the Ancient Egyptians heard the term African they would look at you silly lol} we ruled the whole world.Yes the whole world was ruled by us.We were the first everywhere.it says we inhabited the same areas SHEM and HAM or well similar within close proximity.We did not even live in Canaan first we journeyed their after defeating them in battle.Noah was dark skinned and all his three sons.Ethiopians are from Cush an Hamite so no they not Israel.scripture says this lol
lol , you are the one that is clueless??? It was in a world map in 1819, are you serious? Are you really trying to say you no more than the people that called us by that name, including our own Ancestors, please , you have a real bad look and you are making our AA PEOPLE LOOK REAL BAD???? NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY THERE HAS BEEN A RIFT WITH OUR AFRICAN BROTHERS???? THE WORD WAS ON SEVERAL MAPS, really, man please??? Hear is your passage as well????? John 12:40 , read it and understand your position better?????
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Singapore, Singapore

#94208 Apr 1, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>Truth but false names lord and god also christ
lord is a title men have been called and people who worship him call satan that.They also call out to deities with just god so saying could refer to anyone of them a name means alot bruh tryna teach you truth all the way I do not know it all but I have researched this and the Master Yahshua is with me along with YAHWEH ELOHIM that his how I know it I prayed for it.Scripture says his called out ones will know him by his name do not wanna listen look it up.Say is lord or god the right names to call THE MOST HIGH remember that deceiver is very slick he is he knows the bible and what is in it.
He knows if he can fool us by getting us to call THE MOST HIGH SOMETHING different than his SET APART NAME IS BLASPHEMY. My bro listen get you a Restored bible with the Hebrew names of YAHWEH OUR CREATOR AND Yahshua Mshiac it will help alot because if not you are being duped by gentiles and they terms for our ALMIGHTY YAH my Israelite brothers
Christ- a gentile term{GREEK} based on the word CHRISTOS which means cross but Yahsua Moshiac was impaled on a straight up and down pole and letf their to bleed.he was not put on that pagan crosss.Lol they would worship WOOD and stone THE WOOD CROSS is what that is referring to because people think that is truth it's not.
christmas,Halloween,easter,new years,thanksgiving,valentines day 4th of july which is pretty much celebrating our enslavement and always puzzled me as to why us so called blacks got happy to take part in it.DO NOT CELEBRATE THESE GENTILE HOLIDAYS BECAUSE WE MADE THE COVENANT WITH YAH not them he will punish us indefinately and worse as he has shown us already don't believe me look for yourself since people let me ramble right but this knowledge hurts me because I tell my brothers and they just look at me and say it is good that I changed and know some things then just want to stay blind to our slavers gods and they false image and false messiah jesus he not hebrew he a gentile his fake picture is Cesare Borgia fo real.no letter j in hebrew so how was we calling him je seus his name is Yahshua that is in the Hebrew tongue
Lol , THE TRUTH IS AMAZING, think about this a while , your response will show us much, will it not ???? Hebrews 5:12-14
King James Version (KJV)
12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#94209 Apr 1, 2014
Lord is a title that satan worshipers also call him along with god.
also Christ along with them are gentile terms.
christ is derived from the greek cristos meaning a cross also a lie as our master Yahshuah is real name in the hebrew tongue was hung on a upright pole left to bleed.
We would worship WOOD and stone that is the cross the bible speaks of.
He knows if we call YAHWEH OUR ELOHIM anything other than this we are commiting blasphemy and do not take my word for it look up
all these holidays substitutes for holy days that our people celebrate these are gentile pagan worship days just as in babylon and every other gentile or pagan nation.
christmas,halloween,4th of july which is celebrating our own enslavement,thanksgiving,easte r,new years and all of them basically so DO NOT TAKE PART IN THEM as we are Israel.
Jesus is they false messiah and that white picture of him is cesare borgia look this up as i know these things and tell my brothers but they do not take heed they listen but don't research it remember we suffer for lack of knowledge.
The knowledge of evil in high places their customs that they get us to follow.They forced us to worship they Jesus which is Zeus in greek and why did you sell them unto the grecians these are all gentile terms so get a restored bible because saying god could refer to any deity not a specific YAHWEH ALMIGHTY which is what our ancients called him cause they spoke hebrew Yahshua is our Master Moshiac's name as well Jew denotes a religion not a tribe of people Yahuda- US
Judah is a lol European term because they to foolish to translate Hebrew.
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Singapore, Singapore

#94210 Apr 1, 2014
King James Bible
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Singapore, Singapore

#94211 Apr 1, 2014
marvelous wrote:
Lord is a title that satan worshipers also call him along with god.
also Christ along with them are gentile terms.
christ is derived from the greek cristos meaning a cross also a lie as our master Yahshuah is real name in the hebrew tongue was hung on a upright pole left to bleed.
We would worship WOOD and stone that is the cross the bible speaks of.
He knows if we call YAHWEH OUR ELOHIM anything other than this we are commiting blasphemy and do not take my word for it look up
all these holidays substitutes for holy days that our people celebrate these are gentile pagan worship days just as in babylon and every other gentile or pagan nation.
christmas,halloween,4th of july which is celebrating our own enslavement,thanksgiving,easte r,new years and all of them basically so DO NOT TAKE PART IN THEM as we are Israel.
Jesus is they false messiah and that white picture of him is cesare borgia look this up as i know these things and tell my brothers but they do not take heed they listen but don't research it remember we suffer for lack of knowledge.
The knowledge of evil in high places their customs that they get us to follow.They forced us to worship they Jesus which is Zeus in greek and why did you sell them unto the grecians these are all gentile terms so get a restored bible because saying god could refer to any deity not a specific YAHWEH ALMIGHTY which is what our ancients called him cause they spoke hebrew Yahshua is our Master Moshiac's name as well Jew denotes a religion not a tribe of people Yahuda- US
Judah is a lol European term because they to foolish to translate Hebrew.
Lol , THE TRUTH IS AMAZING, think about this a while , your response will show us much, will it not ???? Hebrews 5:12-14
King James Version (KJV)
12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#94212 Apr 1, 2014
John

It skipped from 94, 174 to 94,175.

Some of these posters who appear to be down are in fact moderators of this thread.
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Singapore, Singapore

#94213 Apr 1, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know what you are talking about.Yahuda or Yahudim in hebrew is the tribe falsely termed judah by those gentile Ashkenazi Jews and the word jew means kind of sort of lol and named after that talmudic religion they follow.Example every tribe has the most high's name in them ISAYAH,EPHRAYAHM,Yahuda,YISRAY AHL in hebrew.You call me following a Euro name but you have no clue about the real terms in hebrew which by the way is our native tongue.our ancestors in scripture come from Mesopotamia no denying this as I said every tribe, nation,race which is a false term in it's self tribes would be more accepting WHERE ALL DARK SKINNED.That is how they restrict us to one continent-Africa{ACTUALLY KHEMET OR CUSH the correct term if the Ancient Egyptians heard the term African they would look at you silly lol} we ruled the whole world.Yes the whole world was ruled by us.We were the first everywhere.it says we inhabited the same areas SHEM and HAM or well similar within close proximity.We did not even live in Canaan first we journeyed their after defeating them in battle.Noah was dark skinned and all his three sons.Ethiopians are from Cush an Hamite so no they not Israel.scripture says this lol
This is why you are reaching and dealing in confusion , you do not know when THE MOST HIGH IS SPEAKING OR WHEN HUS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON IS SPEAKING AND THAT IS CONFUSION???? We know for a fact that the Most High is not THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION, what does that make you ?????King James Bible
He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#94214 Apr 1, 2014
These things that I speak of is for knowledge to our brothers for salvation I care not of how I look to bring these truths lol look up what I say and you will see how much YAHWEH and Yahshua through him have changed me I want ,my bros to know that I am not for playing I want us to know all of the gentiles way of deceiving us.
John 4:5 they are of the world therefore speak they of the world and the world heareth them
We are of ELOHIM he that knoweth ELOHIM heareth us he that is not of ELOHIM heareth not us, Hereby know we the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.Do not look into things to make you feel better prove truth look things up beyond compromise bruh lol anyone can easily give a verse but are you tryna seek YAH are you studying the right things things for salvation and most importantly his worship in spirit and truth and our brothers to receive blessings as well.Let us start picking our people up from these lowly situations truths are a start.
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Toronto, Canada

#94215 Apr 1, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>Truth but false names lord and god also christ

http://www.israelitesunite.com/yahyhwh-decept...
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Toronto, Canada

#94216 Apr 1, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
John
It skipped from 94, 174 to 94,175.
Some of these posters who appear to be down are in fact moderators of this thread.
4Sure!!!
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#94217 Apr 1, 2014
His name in Hebrew which our ancients spoke is YAHWEH not Ahaya so know this my bro I know these things so you not hurting my feelings i rest and get into studies-scripture not mere maps and other things you still on that I been researched lol you still in Africa hahahaha.
Moshiac's name is Yahshua you should know that Jesus is a gentile term or are you a moderator research bout those gentile holidays research even just some of the things i posted do not have to agree in fact I hope you don't lol that is how real I am because maybe you can teach me so far you have not.You on here preaching bout love but then turn right around and throw versus at me claiming I am these things.lol just like Judas instead if you was an elder over me stepping me through it and teaching but you not an elder you call out to pagan gods-lord,god,christ all false translations or blatant lies.See I speak my mind no matter who cosigns me you just cosign to what you agree with.I will cosign if it is truth from scripture.
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#94218 Apr 1, 2014
Ezekiel 30:3 for the day is near, even the day of YAHWEH is near a cloudy day it shall be the time of the heathen
30:4 And the sword shall come upon Egypt and great pain shall be in Ethiopia, when the slain shall fall in Egypt , and they shall take away her multitude and her foundations shall be broken down
30:5 Ethiopia and Libya and Lydia and all the mingled people and Chub and the men of the land that is in league with them shall fall by the sword
30:6 Thus saith YAHWEH They also that uphold Egypt shall fall and the pride of her power shall come down from the tower of Syene shall they fall
in it by the sword saith my sovereign Yahweh-Who is this talking lol is it THE MOST HIGH?Nope he is speaking through him and He is telling him what to say but telling who Son of Man refers to who lol
30:7 And they shall be desolate in the midst of the countries that are that are desolate and her cities shall be in the midst of the cities that are wasted
30:8 And they shall know that I am YAHWEH when I have set a fire in Egypt and when all her helpers shall be destroyed
30:9 In that day shall messengers go forth from me in ships to make the careless Ethiopians afraid and great pain shall come upon them as in the day of Egypt for lo it cometh
30:10 Thus saith my Sovereign YAHWEH I will also make the multitude of Egypt to cease by the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#94219 Apr 1, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
Lol stop my bro why you try so hard to deny it no letter j in Hebrew so how could it be Jah. I already stated that if you say YAH that is the father and the son connection will not fool me with that dis info site as I have already seen a bunch of them lol.Think why would they wants us to discover his set apart name that our ancestors called him lol.Because it brings us closer to our heritage and true worship you know who rules this world tell his time is up his job is to deceive I am past these stages as I have researched this truth and came up with yeah YAHWEH is his name fo real lol the Jews-gentiles took out the YHWH tetragrammaton and replaced it with words like lord and god but in hebraic research reading from right to left like our ancients did we get yod hay waw hay in english YHWH he said this time around he would give us a name every language-tongue could pronounce.My bruh rastafarians call him Jah which is a weed smoking religion and cannot be of Yah even though Jamaicans are of Benjamin lol see how they trick us they got our bros calling him out of his name this is blasphemy and the churches know about the false terms lord and god but they play a part a huge part in keeping us deceived they up hold gentiles being true Israel
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#94220 Apr 1, 2014
Let me continue let us see why YAHWEH is so mad at Egypt
ezekiel 20:5 And say unto them Thus saith my Sovereign YAHWEH, In the day when I CHOSE ISRAEL and lifted up mine hand unto the SEED of the house of Jacob-Yacav in hebrew J is replacing the Y continue and made myself known to them unto them in the land of Egypt- why don't it say in the land of Israel continue. When I lifted up mine hand unto them saying I am YAHWEH your ELOHIM you see not I am that I am anymore because Yahshua revealed to us his most Exalted Set Apart name
20:6 In the day that I lifted up mine hand unto them to bring them forth of the land of Egypt into a land that I had espied-search or seek for them , flowing with milk and honey which is the glory of all lands
20:7 Then said I unto them, Cast ye away every man the ABOMINATIONS of his eyes and defile not yourselves with THE IDOLS OF EGYPT I am YAHWEH your ELOHIM
20:8 But they rebelled against me and would not hearken unto me they did not not every man cast away the abominations of their eyes neither did they forsake the idols of Egypt then I said I will pour out my fury upon them to accomplish my anger against them in the midst of the land of Egypt
20:9 But I wrought for my names sake that I should not be Polluted BEFORE THE HEATHEN among whom they were in whose sight I made myself known unto them in bringing them forth out of the land of Egypt
20:10 Wherefore I caused them to go forth out of the land of Egypt and brought them into the wilderness
20:11 And I gave them my statutes and shewed them my judgements which if a man do HE SHALL EVEN LIVE IN THEM- our life not just a mere religion{JUDAISM so how we Jews lol that is a religion fo real study}
20:12 Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths{Saturday worship rest day} to be a SIGN BETWEEN ME AND THEM THAT THEY might know that I am YAHWEH that sanctify them
20:13 But the house of Israel rebelled against me in the wilderness they walked not in my statutes and they despised my judgements which if a man do he shall even live in them and my sabbaths they greatly polluted then I said I would pour out my fury upon them in the wilderness to consume them
but he did not showing his GREAT FORGIVENESS because he knew Egyptians went with us spreading they idol practices on us even though we got out of they land cannot deny the difference and seperation he put between us.
Not by looks as we looked just like them but by lineage and way of life and spiritual differences

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
REVOLUTIONARIES in AA Forum: ARE there any? (Mar '13) 2 min Johny rebel 139
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min American Independent 1,621,758
Racism by Progressives 🎓 6 min Epic Truth 1
Europe - The Only Region in the World With NO B... 12 min el rey de los cam... 36
Weinstein Protecto/Victim Basher Apologizes 15 min Charles Darwin 8
Kennenka Jenkins 🤔🕵🔬 24 min Charles Darwin 5
"American" Politicians Seek To Imprison America... 33 min el rey de los cam... 15
Downfall Cavebeast Bill O'Reilly 🤣 1 hr trolling BINOs 23
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 2 hr bluestreak returns 492
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr dreamhunk 35,431
Can America Become 80% White Again? 6 hr Deanna 266
More from around the web