Hebrew Israelite
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Toronto, Canada

#94151 Apr 1, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>trick Hebrews wasn't in the Land then name one, Hebrews was gone the greeks made sure of that, scythians japheht romans, peoples in the Land mating with them peoples, it didn't happen, ok the sepharvaim edomites of the land had tricked a few Hebrews we have they names, that line was CUT OFF an peoples from Japheht pulled up,ok doing them times I knows the whole history,, ok show me a Hebrew doing roman times or Greek times name one,
John 12:40
King James Version (KJV)
40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#94152 Apr 1, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
The Ethiopian linage of Jesus the Christ
The Ethiopian Line of Christ, the Ancestors of Eyesus Kristos were of the Ethiopian Race. Josephus states
“…Canaan the fourth son of Ham settled the country now called Judea and called it from his name Canaan and that Ragmus the son of Cannan had two sons one of which was Judadas and his descendants were called Judadean”.
They were a nation of western Ethiopians. The name Judadean in short is Judeans or Jews. The Hamitic and Semites were one and the same people the Jews were a direct branch of the Ethiopian Race.
King Solomon was a black man; he was the son of David by a Canaanitish woman. He speaks of himself in the Songs of Solomon:“I am black but comely O ye daughter of Jerusalem, Look not upon because I am black, because the Sun has looked upon me.”(Songs of Solomon 5:6). From the direct lineage of David comes the Christ the second Adam a Black man and Messiah.
http://www.abbayesehaq.com/nwhistory_worship....
AS USUAL YOU GO AGAINST THE BIBLE!!!!!!!THE HAMITES WERE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE AS THE SHEMITES!!!!!! ISRAELITES BUTCHER THE CANAANITES AND MAKE A BLOOD BATH OUT OF THEM: So much for Canaanites and Israelites being the same people:
www.mysavior.info/article/223
ETHIOPIANS BUTCHERED
AND SLAUGHTERED BY ISRAELITES (Israelites carrying Haplogroup J2 and R1b which Ethiopians have NONE)
www.keyway.ca/htm2001/20010315.htm
SONG OF SOLOMON 5:10 TORAH
My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest amongst ten thousand
David is described as ruddy and fair
1 Samuel 17:42
Esau is described as Red and hairy Gen 25:25
ADAM IS RED IN ANCIENT HEBREW
ETHIOPIANS ARE BLACK AFRICAN NOT RELATED TO ANY JEWS,ISRAELITES OR HEBREWS BUT TO OTHER SUB-SAHARAN AFRICANS! They have NO Israelite DNA and are CONVERTS and are EXTREMELY ugly!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#94153 Apr 1, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethiopia=Egypt=Canaan=Chaldea= Hebrew
Origins of Civilization
Who was the Cushite? According to the Bible (Genesis 5:32, 10:1-32), "...Noah had three sons, Ham, Shem and Japheth. The sons of Ham were Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan. The sons of Cush were Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Ra-amah, Sheba and Nimrod. Cush begat Nimrod who began to be a mighty one in the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the Lord; wherefore it is said, even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord." This Hamitic Dynasty had its beginning about 2635 B.C. The Direct Line of the Hamitic Dynasty lasted 650 years and 25 Kings are said to have reigned in succession during that period.
So where was the origin of civilization? Historians found it impossible to locate the original seat of the Cushite Kingdom. Some say it was Africa some say it was Upper Nile and some say it was Asia. The Bible says “…. the beginning of the Kingdom of Nimrod the son of Cush was in Babel (Babylon – modern day Iraq) and Erech and Accad and Calneh in the land of Shinar”.
Ethiopian tradition has recorded that the Cushite Empire was established in the valley of the Nile. Meroe and Thebes are called ancient Ethiopian cities. According to the Ancient Ethiopian Tradition, these cities were conquered by Aksumewi the son of Ethiopia whose Kingdom was at Aksum. The exact date of this is not clear. Rawlinson’s Ancient Monarchies Vol. 1 page 9 states that “…Mizraim and Nimrod both descendants of Ham led the way and acted as pioneers of mankind in various fields of art, science and literature,--- Alphabetical writings, Astronomy, History, Chronology, Architecture, Navigation, Agriculture and Textile industries seem to have had their origin in one of these countries (Egypt-Mizraim/Babylon-Nimrod) .”
Bunsen in his Philosophy of Ancient History on page 59 states “…Hamitic Family must be given the credit for being the fountain-head of civilization. This family compromised the ancient Ethiopians, The Egyptians, The Original Canaanites and the Old Chaldeans.”
It was said that Mizraim peopled Egypt and Canaan, the land that was later possessed by the Hebrews. Phut extended his colonies over a wide domain, Southern Asia, southern-eastern coasts of Arabia and South Africa were colonies of the Cushite Empire. Persia, Jusiana, Media, Aria and the whole territory between the Indus and Tigris was under the Cushite Kingdom. In Africa, the Ethiopians, the Egyptians, the Libyans, the Canaanites and Phoenicians were all descendants of Ham the Black Man. They were the pioneers of today’s civilization and culture.(Mandefro, p.6)
http://www.abbayesehaq.com/nwhistory_ethkng.h...
UM nope ETHIOPIANS WERE NEVER IN THE MIDDLE EAST and NO ANCIENT MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE EVER LOOKED LIKE UGLY ETHIOPIANS!!!!!
www.israelite-samaritans.com
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#94154 Apr 1, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
The very ancient Beginning of the Ethiopian Kingdom- 6,450 years BPY
The Kingdom of Ethiopia as a whole may be divided into three distinct periods the Adamic known as prehistoric Ethiopia, the Cushite Kingdom ruled from Aksum and the Solomonic Dynasty which began in the Time of Queen Makeda of Tigre 1000 B.C (Queen of Sheba). The Ancient Ethiopian Chronologies say Aram os Ori the 35th son of Adam ascended the throne of Ethiopia in the year of the world 970 which is 4470 B.C and that twenty-one Kings had ascended the throne before the Flood. There is another more accurate record of the long list of Kings according to Ethiopian Historians, that was probably more accurate than the Ancient Ethiopian Chronicles but it was carried to Egypt when the Ethiopian Kings ruled that country and was Gondar destroyed when their power was overthrown.
The Ethiopians were the founders of the Egyptian Kingdom and were the most powerful people of the Ancient World. Braughton’s History Of Ancient People states that “…According to progressive theory the earth may have been first peopled by men black in colour, if so, the Blacks reached their climax in Ancient times, however, how much Egypt, India and Southern Europe owe to them may never be known.” Further he states,“…Of the fifteen thousand years of the world existence nine thousand were spent under Black Domination.” The Adamic Dynasty lasted until the Flood and was succeeded by the Hamitic Period or the Cushite Kingdom.
http://www.abbayesehaq.com/nwhistory_ethkng.h...
OUTDATED RUBBISH!!!! No Europeans or Middle Eastern people are related to ugly Ethiopians!!! Do these people look like Ethiopians:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Ethiopians are also related to African Americans and look exactly like them!!!!ETHIOPIANS ARE BLACK AFRICANS CLOSELY RELATED TO OTHER BLACK AFRICANS!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#94155 Apr 1, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just confused man! AAs and your ancestors were never part of the ancient Biblical history. I even doubt if you are descendant of Adam, sorry for that. I just couldn't find any viable evidence or scientific or scripture links for you, the Bantu people. Otherwise, I remain passionate to you.
Nor were any ugly Ethiopians!!!
Ugly Ethiopians are BUTCHERED BY THE ISRAELITES:
ETHIOPIAN SMASHDOWN:

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#94156 Apr 1, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , you remind me of the ones that were making the Golden Calf when Moses came down from the mountain??? You know the same ones that tried to eradicate the existence Ahkenaten????? Lol , you know the ones that caused us to get in trouble??? Since you like to play games, here is a real Chess move 4 U!!! Since you do not believe in Yashaya, and only the Old Testament, do you abide by the 10Commandments, oops my bad , that was a rhetorical question , we already know the answer???? Lol , true students of the Word , do not even read your post, you have no cred or voice, you are like one whispering in a storm, no one can hear you , and yet you keep whispering and expect people to hear you , yet they are shaking their heads wondering why you are still standing outside in the storm and still whispering???????there is still a storm outside, come inside and dry yourself and please stop whispering., we can't hear you???? Why would anyone want to read your posts? We learned what you keep yelling when we were teenagers??? What does that mean to today's youth???? Do you think they identify with that name??? Walk up to a kid today and say Hebrew and watch his facial expression.???? Them turn around and say jewelry and watch the results???? Why do you think the word is so significant unlearned one??? It is the most recognizable word known to everyday people???? You would not understand this phenomenon, because you are clueless!!!!
trick why are you here? your post is about jews, we doing Hebrew history around here, you an that other fool been trying yo best,trick my post is the door opener, to get you in, stop being a fool
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Orlando, FL

#94157 Apr 1, 2014
Lol , you can not help yourself, it is an unfortunate thing , yet a fact , Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>trick Hebrews wasn't in the Land then name one, Hebrews was gone the greeks made sure of that, scythians japheht romans, peoples in the Land mating with them peoples, it didn't happen, ok the sepharvaim edomites of the land had tricked a few Hebrews we have they names, that line was CUT OFF an peoples from Japheht pulled up,ok doing them times I knows the whole history,, ok show me a Hebrew doing roman times or Greek times name one,
John 12:40
King James Version (KJV)
40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Level 8

Location hidden

#94158 Apr 1, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just confused man! AAs and your ancestors were never part of the ancient Biblical history. I even doubt if you are descendant of Adam, sorry for that. I just couldn't find any viable evidence or scientific or scripture links for you, the Bantu people. Otherwise, I remain passionate to you.
1 Chronicles 1:36;The sons of Eliphaz; Teman, and Omar, Zephi, and Gatam, Kenaz, and Timna, and Amalek.ok OMAN is OMAR EDOM son you see Jabal al Qamar is Oman , Edom grandson is Oman i.e Omar same peoples! Temen is Yemen an Omar is Oman,OMAR

o'-mar (omar, connected perhaps with 'amar, "speak"; Septuagint Oman or Omar): Grandson of Esau and son of Eliphaz in Gen 36:11; 1 Ch 1:36; given the title "duke" or "chief" in Gen 36:15. Oman is Omar the Septuagint in Egypt did Name CHANGE i see how it goes now! THE ARABS MIXED IN ETHIOPIA any they have they blood is EDOM, yes a sword is out for yo kind DEVILS
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#94159 Apr 1, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>was yo jez-us kin to the Ethiopians that HELP the Babylonian chaldeans help steal the Land,. I can show a Ethiopian helping the chaldeans steal the peoples land, before we all ran into Africa as I remember WE KILLED one of them an that got Babylon to rolling on us , I knows the whole history
ETHIOPIANS CARRY NO ISRAELITE DNA, they are a bunch of converts! Chaldeans were NOT Ethiopians!!! Do these people look like Ethiopians:
www.penn.museum/sites/Iraq/...
ETHIOPIANS ARE BUTCHERED AND MADE INTO A BLOODBATH BY THE ISRAELITES:
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Orlando, FL

#94160 Apr 1, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> trick why are you here? your post is about jews, we doing Hebrew history around here, you an that other fool been trying yo best,trick my post is the door opener, to get you in, stop being a fool
Lol , you really aren't to bright are you ???????? Mathew 5:22. King James Bible
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#94161 Apr 1, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>1 Chronicles 1:36;The sons of Eliphaz; Teman, and Omar, Zephi, and Gatam, Kenaz, and Timna, and Amalek.ok OMAN is OMAR EDOM son you see Jabal al Qamar is Oman , Edom grandson is Oman i.e Omar same peoples! Temen is Yemen an Omar is Oman,OMAR
o'-mar (omar, connected perhaps with 'amar, "speak"; Septuagint Oman or Omar): Grandson of Esau and son of Eliphaz in Gen 36:11; 1 Ch 1:36; given the title "duke" or "chief" in Gen 36:15. Oman is Omar the Septuagint in Egypt did Name CHANGE i see how it goes now! THE ARABS MIXED IN ETHIOPIA any they have they blood is EDOM, yes a sword is out for yo kind DEVILS
UGLY ETHIOPIANS CARRY HAPLOGROUP J FROM ARABS! Absolutely correct!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#94162 Apr 1, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>ETHIOPIANS CARRY NO ISRAELITE DNA, they are a bunch of converts! Chaldeans were NOT Ethiopians!!! Do these people look like Ethiopians:
www.penn.museum/sites/Iraq/...
ETHIOPIANS ARE BUTCHERED AND MADE INTO A BLOODBATH BY THE ISRAELITES:
Crying?? Every one is fed-up to mark on your silly and non-sense comments. I preferred to Ignore your non-sense here after. Good luck!

Level 8

Location hidden

#94163 Apr 1, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
ok Yemen is .Elipahaz whom the Ethiopians lived with dont forget EDOM had Canaanite wife's so that seem gen would go to Yemen that was part of Ethiopia! simple as that an History an bible backs it! Genesis 36:2;Esau took his wives of the daughters of Canaan; Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite, and Aholibamah the daughter of Anah the daughter of Zibeon the Hivite;
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Orlando, FL

#94164 Apr 1, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
lol , white man that wants his Arab ancestors to take second position behind his white ancestors ???? Are you that confused , white man.!!! I fondly refer to my Christian brothers that are of European Descent as my European Brothers, you on the other hand are a white man that is perpetrating a fraud????

Level 8

Location hidden

#94165 Apr 1, 2014
back in days the system used the Ethiopians to help tie down other African peoples, they was in the land an it was placed under they control so we was told this Isaiah 18:1;Woe to the land shadowing with wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia: Zephaniah 3:10;From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.THAT WAS TOLD WHERE WE WOULD BE

Level 8

Location hidden

#94166 Apr 1, 2014
EDOM!!! Edesius and Frumentius EDOMITES brothers from Tyre, Phoenician, introduced Christianity into Abyssinia; THEM FACTS IM GONE SHOW YOU WHY THEM ETHIOPIANS ON LIST AN WITH GOG, an the Jews, because the edomite Frumentius is they saint hahahah, Frumentius) used their influence to spread Christianity. First they encouraged the Christian merchants, who were temporarily in the country, to practice their faith openly by meeting at places of public worship, Them gone be some Scythian Jews, with the sepharvaims driving the ships for them the Jews transported christian Jews all around, because being a Jew was a bad thing, the stole wealth from peoples all the time, TWO CROOKS STARTED CHRISTIANITY IN ETHIOPIA Frumentius,, who was "eager for the conversion of Abyssinia", accompanied Edesius as far as Alexandria, where he requested St. Athanasius to send a bishop and some priests to Abyssinia.OK CHECK THIS. St. Athanasius considered Frumentius himself the most suitable person for bishop and consecrated him in 328,SEE? that devil was sent in as a spy from the very beginning, he had ties to the Leaders of the land, an then they planted his evil ass in Ethiopia! them gone be facts , the Jews had created Christianity, in Egypt, long before with the help of the likes of PHILO,

Level 8

Location hidden

#94167 Apr 1, 2014
ole devils cant change whats in bible you can only lie, bible is the truth so its gone stand!LOOK peoples look!. Jehudi seems to have been the king's ready tool for evil.as the Ethiopian is to day for the Jewish regime, ok back in our land we had ETHIOPIAN EMISSARIES , they had CONTACT thru out the ancient WORLD, they was every where as they was carriers of messages to, ok look we gone look into the Eunuchs 'The northern portion of Ethiopia formed the kingdom of Meroe, which for a long period was ruled over by queens, and it was probably from this kingdom that the eunuch came of MEROE,ok we gone get gold from them, we stayed tune with African Nations for gold,ok we had African bloodline deep in our vain from living in africa ok look at Meroe flourished from between 800 BCE to 350 CE. The Kingdom of Meroe (also known as Kush, as referenced in the Biblical book of Genesis 10:6, and elsewhere, and as Aethiopia) was ruled by Nubians who, early on, continued Egyptian practices and customs and, though they were depicted in art as distinctly Nubian, they called themselves by Egyptian titles. ok they would be in the land, ok we had married it Eygptian higher ranks the Priest Daughter, whom Joseph had two son's ok these Eunuch aint suppose to be in the Land in no service then one go GET LETTER OF CREATOR, lawd you devils is evil! check this out, look Deuteronomy 23:1;He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.Leviticus 21:17;Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. Leviticus 21:20;Or a hunchback, or a dwarf, or that has a defect in his eye, or an itching disease, or scabs, or is a eunuch;ok OUR KING Zedekiah need GOLD we didnt have no Eunuchs till the wicked kings came on throne in JUDAH, see it was during the SAITE period of Eygpt so we gone have alot of Ethiopian in the land, Plus the Egyptian King installed one of our kings, ok they put them Ethiopians Eunuchs then , ok they was in the Land after the assyrian confict,before Babylon came, ok wicked kings of Judah need africa Gold, we had Ethiopians in the land, soon as our land fall the BABYLONIANS placed them IN CHARGE, ok Im gone go into the Ethiopians Now Jeremiah 36:23;And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the roll was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth. OK whom was Jeudi.je-hu'-di (yehudhi, properly "a Jew"): An officer of King Jehoiakim (Jer 36:14,21,23). He was sent by the princes to summon Baruch to read the roll containing Jeremiah's prophecies to them; he afterward read them to the king, who destroyed them. His name is noteworthy, as also is that of his grandfather Cushi (i.e. "Ethiopian"), and the two are said to point to a foreign origin. ok Jeremiah 36:14 " ... Jehudi the son of Nethaniah, the son of Shelemiah, the son [read: descendant] of Cushi ..."

3569 - Hebrew

Kuwshiy koo-shee'

patronymically from 3568; a Cushite, or descendant of Cush:--Cushi, Cushite, Ethiopian(-s).
Genesis 10:6 The sons of Ham: Cush, Mizraim, Put, and Canaan.
ok we knows Jehudi was a son of CUSH A ETHIOPIAN NOW LETS LOOK SEE WHAT HE DID this PART 1 the ETHIOPAN BURN CREATOR LETTER, this part 1#

Level 8

Location hidden

#94168 Apr 1, 2014

King Jehoiakim, 18th sovereign of the separate kingdom of Judah, enjoys the dubious distinction of being the first sovereign of Israelites placed on the throne by a foreign power. When Judah was conquered and King Josiah killed in battle by Egypt, Josiah's son, Jehoiakim's younger brother Jehoahaz, took Josiah's office as king. However, the Egyptian king found Jehoahaz rebellious, refusing to pay the tribute he imposed. So he dethroned him, placing Jehoiakim in power, and giving him that name in place of his original name, Eliakim, as a symbol of Egypt's power over the king of Judah. Jehoiakim paid the tribute, initiating a new tax to fund it. OK WE WOULD HOOK UP WITH THE ETHIOPIANS< THE KING OF EYGPT PLACE THEM IN OUR LAND then,ok check this Jeremiah 36:1;And it came to pass in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, that this word came unto Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, Jeremiah 36:2;Take thee a roll of a book, and write therein all the words that I have spoken unto thee against Israel, and against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spake unto thee, from the days of Josiah, even unto this day.SEE THIS CREATOR DOING THIS, ok look Jeremiah 36:3;It may be that the house of Judah will hear all the evil which I purpose to do unto them; that they may return every man from his evil way; that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin.Jeremiah 36:4;Then Jeremiah called Baruch the son of Neriah: and Baruch wrote from the mouth of Jeremiah all the words of the LORD, which he had spoken unto him, upon a roll of a book.Jeremiah 36:5 ;And Jeremiah commanded Baruch, saying, I am shut up; I cannot go into the house of the LORD:Jeremiah 36:6;Therefore go thou, and read in the roll, which thou hast written from my mouth, the words of the LORD in the ears of the people in the LORD'S house upon the fasting day: and also thou shalt read them in the ears of all Judah that come out of their cities.Jeremiah 36:7 ;It may be they will present their supplication before the LORD, and will return every one from his evil way: for great is the anger and the fury that the LORD hath pronounced against this people. SEE WE WAS IN TROUBLE,Jeremiah 36:8;And Baruch the son of Neriah did according to all that Jeremiah the prophet commanded him, reading in the book the words of the LORD in the LORD'S house.Jeremiah 36:9;And it came to pass in the fifth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, in the ninth month, that they proclaimed a fast before the LORD to all the people in Jerusalem, and to all the people that came from the cities of Judah unto Jerusalem.all this in 588BC we cool with EYGPT assyria was Destroyed, some was in our land, we was cool with EYGPT they had Placed the KING on our throne,Jeremiah 36:10;Then read Baruch in the book the words of Jeremiah in the house of the LORD, in the chamber of Gemariah the son of Shaphan the scribe, in the higher court, at the entry of the new gate of the LORD'S house, in the ears of all the people. Jeremiah 36:11;When Michaiah the son of Gemariah, the son of Shaphan, had heard out of the book all the words of the LORD,Jeremiah 36:12;Then he went down into the king's house, into the scribe's chamber: and, lo, all the princes sat there, even Elishama the scribe, and Delaiah the son of Shemaiah, and Elnathan the son of Achbor, and Gemariah the son of Shaphan, and Zedekiah the son of Hananiah, and all the princes. EVERYBODY WAS THERE, ok look look,Jeremiah 36:13 ;Then Michaiah declared unto them all the words that he had heard, when Baruch read the book in the ears of the people. Jeremiah 36:14;Therefore all the princes sent Jehudi the son of Nethaniah, the son of Shelemiah, the son of Cushi, unto Baruch, saying, Take in thine hand the roll wherein thou hast read in the ears of the people, and come. So Baruch the son of Neriah took the roll in his hand, and came unto them. PART 2# the ethiopians burn letter
A CHILD OF AHAYA

United States

#94169 Apr 1, 2014
Lol , confused ones are clueless?????????? BLACK KINGDOMS OF THE NILE EPISODE ||

By Timothy Kendall
In the 1820s, the Western world was thrilled to hear news of the rediscovery of the monuments of ancient Nubia - or "Kush," as it was called in the Bible. The ruins, hundreds of miles south of Egypt in the Sudan, had been reported almost simultaneously by individual British, French, and American travellers, whose excited descriptions and glorious illustrations of temples and pyramid fields delighted scholars and reawakened interest in this mysterious African kingdom.

Greek traditions told of Memnon, a legendary Nubian king who had fought in the Trojan War; they spoke of Nubia's people, who were the "tallest and handsomest on earth," and whose piety was so great that the gods preferred their offerings to those of all other men. They also knew that historical Nubian kings had once conquered Egypt and ruled it for sixty years and that their dynasty was counted as Egypt's Twenty-fifth. The Greeks, however, did not call these people "Nubians" or "Kushites," as we do today; they called them Aithiopes ("Ethiopians"), which in Greek meant "Burnt-Faced Ones." They knew perfectly well that Nubians were black-skinned, as are the Sudanese of the same regions today.

During the 1840s, the great German egyptologist, Karl Richard Lepsius (1810-1884) led an expedition to record the monuments of Egypt and Sudan for the King of Prussia. On his return, he asserted confidently that the Greek term "Ethiopian," when referring to the ancient civilized people of Kush, did not apply to "negroes," but was used to describe reddish-skinned people closely related to the Egyptians, who "belonged to the Caucasian race." Again, in 1852, when the American diplomat Bayard Taylor (1825-1878) visited Sudan and gazed upon the temple carvings of sumptuously clad gods and rulers with clearly African features, he also found it inconceivable that they could have been created by black-skinned Africans. Rather, he asserted, echoing Lepsius, they must have been created by Egyptians or by immigrants from India or Arabia, or, in any case, "by an offshoot ... of the race to which we belong."

Lepsius and Taylor failed to acknowledge the fact that the Greeks themselves never confused "Ethiopians" with Egyptians, or that they always used the term "Ethiopian" to apply equally to the peoples of Kush and central Africa. Such racist opinions and "scientific" distortions among Western scholars of the 19th century, while not universal, did, unhappily, predominate and shaped the attitudes that for another full century would retard and confuse the discipline of Nubian Studies and African civilization in general.

So remote was the northern Sudan that scientific archaeology could not take place there until the British seized control of the country in 1898 and opened it up with the completion the Cairo-Khartoum railway. The first major excavations were undertaken by famed Egyptologist George A. Reisner (1867-1942), whose team, sponsored by Harvard University and the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, would first excavate Kerma in 1913, the Gebel Barkal Temples from 1916-1920, and all the royal pyramids of Kush between 1917-1924. Almost single-handedly, Reisner laid the foundations of Nubian history, reconstructing it from the Bronze Age to the dawn of the Christian era. He also deciphered the names and approximate order and dates of all the Kushite monarchs through some seventy generations, from the 8th century B.C. to the 3rd century A.D. It was a towering achievement, almost unparalleled in the annals of archaeology.

Level 8

Location hidden

#94170 Apr 1, 2014
Jeremiah 36:15;And they said unto him, Sit down now, and read it in our ears. So Baruch read it in their ears.look look Jeremiah 36:16 ;Now it came to pass, when they had heard all the words, they were afraid both one and other, and said unto Baruch, We will surely tell the king of all these words. Jeremiah 36:17;And they asked Baruch, saying, Tell us now, How didst thou write all these words at his mouth?Jeremiah 36:18;Then Baruch answered them, He pronounced all these words unto me with his mouth, and I wrote them with ink in the book.Jeremiah 36:19;Then said the princes unto Baruch, Go, hide thee, thou and Jeremiah; and let no man know where ye be.Jeremiah 36:20;And they went in to the king into the court, but they laid up the roll in the chamber of Elishama the scribe, and told all the words in the ears of the king.OK IF ONE LOOK at Jeremiah 36;10 the Letter was in the SCRIBES CHAMBER in TEMPLE< that ETHIOPIAN HAD NO BIZ going in there with his NUTS defected, Jeremiah 36:21;So the king sent Jehudi to fetch the roll: and he took it out of Elishama the scribe's chamber. And Jehudi read it in the ears of the king, and in the ears of all the princes which stood beside the king.SEE ? SEE? that Ethiopian Cush dude VIOLATED Jeremiah 36:22;Now the king sat in the winterhouse in the ninth month: and there was a fire on the hearth burning before him.see king kicking it Jeremiah 36:23;And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the roll was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth. SEE THE ETHIOPIAN BURN LETTER UP, he did it he was a Ethiopian son he thu it in Fire, ITS PLAN no one can change that,Jeremiah 36:24;Yet they were not afraid, nor rent their garments, neither the king, nor any of his servants that heard all these words. SEE SEE??? the king that the Egyptians had put on throne he was DOING A EGYPTIAN religion at the time Queen of Heaven mess,an we went back at Africa to worship it some of you fools on it the demi god an mess all we have to do is worship nothing, NO religions,Jeremiah 36:25;Nevertheless Elnathan and Delaiah and Gemariah had made intercession to the king that he would not burn the roll: but he would not hear them. he could have told that Ethiopian to hold up on that Jeremiah 36:26;But the king commanded Jerahmeel the son of Hammelech, and Seraiah the son of Azriel, and Shelemiah the son of Abdeel, to take Baruch the scribe and Jeremiah the prophet: but the LORD hid them.Jeremiah 36:27;Then the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, after that the king had burned the roll, and the words which Baruch wrote at the mouth of Jeremiah, saying,OK WE SEE WHAT HAPPEN Part 3# ETHIOPIAN burn letter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,564,727
BM are the exact opposite of what they believe ... 4 min Got_Rope 3
Do you black people really think you're normal... 4 min KIP 6
Glit-toss results in good glit, Prison, lol. 4 min Crated and Shippe... 12
2019 will mark 400 years of the "Negroe" in Ame... (Dec '10) 7 min Due 70
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 7 min KIP 114
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 7 min Satan-Abuser of H... 64
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 37 min Dudley 817
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 4 hr Truth 38
More from around the web