Hebrew Israelite
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#93661 Mar 27, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
"why do y think I ask yu about timelines and migration histories? Something you dont wanna get into, u keep running from that"
Fine. Lest see it. Post it!
"Our real life story validates the book, not the other way around. There has never been any tombs of any prophets found, not one. No Abraham, No Jesus, no moses, No Joshua. Zilch, zero, nada."
What a strange bizzaro way of thinking. No Moses was buried in secret. Jesus tomb is known and so is Abraham etc. Have you not heard of the patriarchs?
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/J...
"How does a people who sprung from another people aquire more "hebrew" dna than the people"
Simple. Possible Bottle neck or founder effect..
"The erous aquired it from the people who became the lemba. Not the other way around succa."
They both accuired from the same source of Palestine fool.
" uve said ur.piece, stated what you believe, why u still coming back?"
I'll do what I feel. Why you bring up stormfront?
I actually your brand of dementia fascinating and I like to try to pry your eyes open to the truth! Its a service to soceity.
Man pa leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese. hahahahahaha

"The Cave of Machpelah is the world's most ancient Jewish site and the second holiest place for the Jewish people, after Temple Mount in Jerusalem. The cave and the adjoining field were purchased—at full market price—by Abraham some 3700 years ago. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Sarah, Rebecca, and Leah are all later buried in the same Cave of Machpelah."

aint no Isralitesin there unless we talking about these guys. Juice came out of my nose I was laughing so hard. lol

"Isralites" in assyria 700 BCE

http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/image040.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/x3yi4y.jpg
http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/image045.jpg

so called "Isralites" in Babylon 500 BCE

http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/imagex035.jp...
http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/5...
http://www.originalroyalty.com/blog/wp-conten...

and trust me none of these above peoples name's were Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Sarah, Rebecca, and Leah.

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#93662 Mar 27, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
Garig what do you mean migration period. The migration came out of Sudan or Nubia and Waddai. This was after Israelite reported having a Kingdom in Nubia. Coicendently in the Bible Israel was in Egypt and Nubia from there the Bible say beyond Cush they fled. Cush is Nubia and Ethiopia which is called Sudan. So comprehension is needed on your part.
Show me where it says Isreal had a kingdom in Nubia? Show the migrations from there to West Africa.

Level 5

Location hidden

#93663 Mar 27, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
See GAR there go your migration right there. And its spelled oit so plane. I know they say men bad with direction but dang.
Jeremiah 44:2 The LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, said,“You yourselves have seen the destruction I brought on Jerusalem and all the other cities of Judah. Even now they are still in ruins, and no one lives in them 3 because their people had done evil and had made me angry.
8 Why do you make me angry by worshiping idols and by sacrificing to other gods here in Egypt, where you have come to live? Are you doing this just to destroy yourselves, so that every nation on earth will make fun of you and use your name as a curse?
1 “So then, I, the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, will turn against you and destroy all Judah. 12 As for the people of Judah who are left and are determined to go and live in Egypt, I will see to it that all of them are destroyed.
15 Then all the men who knew that their wives offered sacrifices to other gods, and all the women who were standing there, including the Israelites who lived in southern Egypt—a large crowd in all—said to me, 16 “We refuse to listen to what you have told us in the name of the LORD. 17 We will do everything that we said we would. We will offer sacrifices to our goddess, the Queen of Heaven, and we will pour out wine offerings to her, just as we and our ancestors, our king and our leaders, used to do in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem.
Zephaniah 3:10 From beyond the rivers of Cush my worshipers, the daughter of my dispersed ones, shall bring my offering.
The last part don't mean what you think it mean.
There was a Jewsih colony in the Elephantine in Southern Egypt.

Level 5

Location hidden

#93664 Mar 27, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Man pa leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese. hahahahahaha
"The Cave of Machpelah is the world's most ancient Jewish site and the second holiest place for the Jewish people, after Temple Mount in Jerusalem. The cave and the adjoining field were purchased—at full market price—by Abraham some 3700 years ago. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Sarah, Rebecca, and Leah are all later buried in the same Cave of Machpelah."
aint no Isralitesin there unless we talking about these guys. Juice came out of my nose I was laughing so hard. lol
"Isralites" in assyria 700 BCE
http://i45.tinypic.com/x3yi4y.jpg
so called "Isralites" in Babylon 500 BCE
http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/imagex035.jp...
http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/5...
http://www.originalroyalty.com/blog/wp-conten...
and trust me none of these above peoples name's were Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Sarah, Rebecca, and Leah.
As usual you give no logical reason for your cwazy beliefs...

You way out in the bozone.
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Los Angeles, CA

#93665 Mar 27, 2014
Lol , the best kept secret in the world????? What we don't know about our own people and than talk about those that do know the truth with disrespect???? Learn the TRUTH BEFORE YOU SPEAK ABOUT OTHERS???? There are those of us that do know Hater??????? The fact is,this the so called Orthidox Jews had a conference years ago ????? The Lemba Jews made a guest appearance ??? The so called Jews walked up to them and asked them, to what do they owe the visit ???? The Lemba Jews told them that they were Jews???? Of course the so call Jews of today decided to call them on their statement and tested the Lemba and the world was stunned by the results???????? These are the results of the Jews in Israel today????????What percent of Jews carry the Cohanim Modal Haplotype (CMH)?

From surveys of markers in Jewish cemeteries, about 5% of Jewish men have historically been Cohanim. Genetic research indicates that many Jewish men who self-identify as Cohanim belong to the Y-Chromosome DNA lineage that is most common in the Cohanim. That is, they belong to the Cohanim Modal Haplotype (CMH). Further, in a study conducted in Israel where men were asked at random if they were Cohanim, Levite, or Israel, of those answering Israel, about 3% when tested were part of the CMH lineage.?
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Los Angeles, CA

#93666 Mar 27, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYAH wrote:
Lol , the best kept secret in the world????? What we don't know about our own people and than talk about those that do know the truth with disrespect???? Learn the TRUTH BEFORE YOU SPEAK ABOUT OTHERS???? There are those of us that do know Hater??????? The fact is,this the so called Orthidox Jews had a conference years ago ????? The Lemba Jews made a guest appearance ??? The so called Jews walked up to them and asked them, to what do they owe the visit ???? The Lemba Jews told them that they were Jews???? Of course the so call Jews of today decided to call them on their statement and tested the Lemba and the world was stunned by the results???????? These are the results of the Jews in Israel today????????What percent of Jews carry the Cohanim Modal Haplotype (CMH)?
From surveys of markers in Jewish cemeteries, about 5% of Jewish men have historically been Cohanim. Genetic research indicates that many Jewish men who self-identify as Cohanim belong to the Y-Chromosome DNA lineage that is most common in the Cohanim. That is, they belong to the Cohanim Modal Haplotype (CMH). Further, in a study conducted in Israel where men were asked at random if they were Cohanim, Levite, or Israel, of those answering Israel, about 3% when tested were part of the CMH lineage.?
The Lemba or Lembaa are a group of people in southern Africa. Although they speak Bantu languages similar to their neighbours, they have specific religious practices similar to those in Judaism, and a tradition of being a migrant people with clues pointing to an origin from Yemeni Jews.
They have restrictions on intermarriage with non-Lemba, with it being particularly difficult for male non-Lemba to become part of the tribe. The presence of a disproportionate number of particular polymorphisms on the Y chromosome known as the Cohen modal haplotype suggests an ancestral link to the Kohanim or priests, a distinct subgroup of Israelites. This Y chromosome marker is present in 50% of Jewish men while it was found that roughly 85% of Lemba men had the Cohen modal gene-marker.
While it is certain that the Lemba are descended from Jewish tribes, they have not practiced Judaism for many centuries. Although the vast majority of Lemba do not see a contradiction in proclaiming their Hebrew heritage while practicing Christianity or Islam, there has been a movement as of late to shift towards mainstream Judaism, and outside sources have been aiding in their desire to become full members of the world-wide Jewish community.E]
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Los Angeles, CA

#93667 Mar 27, 2014
Lol , there is a reason why some do not know and why they will not accept the truth about us being the Jews!!!!!!!!! John 12:40
King James Version (KJV)
40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#93668 Mar 27, 2014
Saite Egypt times is when Hebrews was starting to move around in Africa,

Level 8

Location hidden

#93669 Mar 27, 2014
Genesis 46:1;And Israel took his journey with all that he had, and came to Beersheba, and offered sacrifices unto the God of his father Isaac.
Genesis 46:2;And God spake unto Israel in the visions of the night, and said, Jacob, Jacob. And he said, Here am I.
Genesis 46:3;And he said, I am God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation:ok weknows that happen,Exodus 12:38;And a mixed multitude went up also with them; and flocks, and herds, even very much cattle.Hebrews was identical to Sahara peoples, WE DID EVERYTHING THEY DID ALL the way down to the FOOD,WE EVEN WORSHIP THEY RELIGIONS,,The ancient peoples of the Sahara imported domesticated animals to Asia between 6000 and 4000 BCE. Foreign artifacts dating to the 5th millennium BCE in the Badarian culture of Egypt indicate contact with distant Syria, our father Jacob was in that range tending cattle for hi moher brother, an Jacob raised cattle an sheep lie no other, all this info ame from Sahara peoples ok they would leave with us hebrews, during Exodus ,"shepherd-kings solomon was,e even had attle in the Temple,Sahara Oxen, the Breed came from Nile peoples,1 Kings 7:25 ;It stood on twelve oxen, three looking toward the north, and three looking toward the west, and three looking toward the south, and three looking toward the east: and the sea was set above on them, and all their hinder parts were inward,ok check this The Meshwesh Pharaoh"s was from west africa an they help the Hebrew nation thruoght its whole time in the Throne, all of it's Dynasty's,from Smendes 1077 BC - 1051 BC,on down to,Psamm. III 526 BC - 525 BC,The Meswesh was WEST AFRICANS,a Shepard peoples whom Handled livestock,Egyptian influence among the Hebrews can be seen in bible,THE HEBREWS WORSHIPED Egyptian god Hathror,Bat, Meshwesh" Pharaohs of the 20 to 26 Dynasty of Egypt you see ALL them as BLACK an BROWN, with they Nose cut off, the Pharaoh is going to be the PURIST of his peoples,Amenemnisu;(1043-1039 of Egypt, he was cool during King Saul times 1050-1010 BC , King of Israel times,The Libyan pharoah's of Egypt kept poor records making it quite difficult for Egyptian historians to piece Egyptian ancient history together.(All dates given in Biblical Chronological Time years)
Libyan pharoah Shishak 995-974 B.C. attacked Judah's king Rehoboam 979-962 B.C. in Rehoboam's 5th year 974 B.C.(1 Kings 14:25) Shishak (Shehonq I) dies a few months later. Judah's king Abijam reigns 962-959 B.C.Osorkon IV 740- 725 B.C. was king So whom Israel's king Hoshea 738-729 B.C. tried to build an alliance with against Assyrian king Shalmanesar V. 734-729 B.C.(2 Kings 17:2-3) Osorkon IV later gives Assyrian king Sargon II 728-712 B.C. Horses as tribute,Necho II had slain Judah's king Josiah 639-608.ok the Libyan Sahara west African kings was cool with the Hebrew Nation from Solomon on down till the Babylonian destruction in 588BC,ok in Solomon days the Westafrican Sahara kings cleared out somew Canaanite tribes in Gezer,1 Kings 3:1;And Solomon made affinity with Pharaoh king of Egypt, and took Pharaoh's daughter, and brought her into the city of David,until he had made an end of building his own house, and the house of the LORD, and the wall of Jerusalem round about.Libyan Sahara pharaoh Osorkon I 974-938, Solomon(970-931)1 Kings 10:28;And Solomon had horses brought out of Egypt, and linen yarn: the king's merchants received the linen yarn at a price.1 Kings 9:16;For Pharaoh king of Egypt had gone up, and taken Gezer, and burnt it with fire, and slain the Canaanites that dwelt in the city, and given it for a present unto his daughter, Solomon's wife,The Hebrew scriptures relate that the Cannanite city of Gezer had never fallen before the Israelite s from Joshua to David.Joshua 16:10 "And they drove not out the Canaanites that dwelt in Gezer; but the Canaanites dwelt in the midst of Ephraim, unto this day, and became servants to do taskwork."Then Sahara peoples gt them

Level 8

Location hidden

#93671 Mar 27, 2014
ok the old law had to be cut off, or it would have pass on to the jews the sepharvaims an then ashkenaz since they the same peoples , ok look look see the returns had messed of something bad look look all this would cut them off Ezra 10:5;Then arose Ezra, and made the chief priests, the Levites, and all Israel, to swear that they should do according to this word. And they sware, Ezra 10:6;Then Ezra rose up from before the house of God, and went into the chamber of Johanan the son of Eliashib: and when he came thither, he did eat no bread, nor drink water: for he mourned because of the transgression of them that had been carried away.
SEE THE RETURNS WAS A group that that SEPARATED them selfs from the peoples that was already IN THE LAND whom was there while we was gone , the sepharvaim an the ashkenaz an EDOM HAD STARTED TO TAKE OVER, ok EZRA the Prophet was sad , because he knew it was over,Ezra 10:7;And they made proclamation throughout Judah and Jerusalem unto all the children of the captivity, that they should gather themselves together unto Jerusalem; see this was to see whom was whom it wasnt that many Ezra 10:8 ;And that whosoever would not come within three days, according to the counsel of the princes and the elders, all his substance should be forfeited, and himself separated from the congregation of those that had been carried away.
,SEE those that didn't come was cut off, right then, they didn't have to wait for the Greeks to roll up,Ezra 10:9;Then all the men of Judah and Benjamin gathered themselves together unto Jerusalem within three days. It was the ninth month, on the twentieth day of the month; and all the people sat in the street of the house of God, trembling because of this matter, and for the great rain.Ezra 10:10;And Ezra the priest stood up, and said unto them, Ye have transgressed, and have taken strange wives, to increase the trespass of Israel. see it was over, to many had messed off, WHEN Prophet has to stand up an say something, its about over, ok look look Ezra 10:11;Now therefore make confession unto the LORD God of your fathers, and do his pleasure: and separate yourselves from the people of the land, and from the strange wives. LOOK we had to go by every city to try stop this but it didnt help becaus ehte GREEKS rolled up, see if they had done right then us in africa with New Covanat would have pass away, because the Returns would have been that Priestly nation, ok that didnt happen as im showing,Ezra 10:14;Let now our rulers of all the congregation stand, and let all them which have taken strange wives in our cities come at appointed times, and with them the elders of every city, and the judges thereof, until the fierce wrath of our God for this matter be turned from us.OK to many had sin that the GREEKS ROLLED UP,look we did away with the peoples that had taken strange wife's,Ezra 10:17;And they made an end with all the men that had taken strange wives by the first day of the first month.OK THIS started the END for the Returns the Priesthood had to be cut off, Gog was getting in our family tree, i bet the End came so fast as it did the GREEKS roll up,the Sepharvaim teamed up an married into the Greeks, some of them was of ashkenaz family's from up north, by Armenia ,ok look look Ezra 10:18;And among the sons of the priests there were found that had taken strange wives: namely, of the sons of Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and his brethren; Maaseiah, and Eliezer, and Jarib, and Gedaliah.OK they make a messiah from them three, because the devil is saved, see without them messing off,we wouldnt have New Law,that was told Jeremiah, ok them messing off open the door for jews to claim they was hebrews, ok but the SLAVE trade an lost of heritage say;s whom the Hebrews is look look it gives list of those that had taken strange wife's,to many an those the ones showed up, to say they was thru an was gone do right, that covenant had to be cut off

Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#93672 Mar 27, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you give no logical reason for your cwazy beliefs...
You way out in the bozone.
Sure just ignore the obvious african features of these "isralites". I know stick your head in the sand. Your a clown. Cwazy beliefs? This archaeology is not debatable thats why you didnt respond to it. All you can do is put your lil incy wincy marks on post. Your a fn low life loser. Every post has the same exact 3 negative marks. What do you do? log in and out of your different screen names judging post. What are? A super troll. Then give your self positive marks as if someone here actually agrees with your gentile eroupean uncircumscised mind set, lol Get a life dude.

Your sole reason for being here is to troll not to learn or exchange ideas, so for those reasons, Im done with you. PS. Your ancestry is not african, your ancestry comes from Pergamos. hahahah
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#93673 Mar 27, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Saite Egypt times is when Hebrews was starting to move around in Africa,
Explain further bro
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#93674 Mar 27, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> The Lemba or Lembaa are a group of people in southern Africa. Although they speak Bantu languages similar to their neighbours, they have specific religious practices similar to those in Judaism, and a tradition of being a migrant people with clues pointing to an origin from Yemeni Jews.
They have restrictions on intermarriage with non-Lemba, with it being particularly difficult for male non-Lemba to become part of the tribe. The presence of a disproportionate number of particular polymorphisms on the Y chromosome known as the Cohen modal haplotype suggests an ancestral link to the Kohanim or priests, a distinct subgroup of Israelites. This Y chromosome marker is present in 50% of Jewish men while it was found that roughly 85% of Lemba men had the Cohen modal gene-marker.
While it is certain that the Lemba are descended from Jewish tribes, they have not practiced Judaism for many centuries. Although the vast majority of Lemba do not see a contradiction in proclaiming their Hebrew heritage while practicing Christianity or Islam, there has been a movement as of late to shift towards mainstream Judaism, and outside sources have been aiding in their desire to become full members of the world-wide Jewish community.E]
"This Y chromosome marker is present in 50% of Jewish men while it was found that roughly 85% of Lemba men had the Cohen modal gene-marker."

so are u saying this haplotype that the modern Jews of today carry is the standard to test against? Just so we are clear.

Again In your opion what is the dna haplotype of the isralites outside of the "cohen" sub group.

Level 8

Location hidden

#93675 Mar 27, 2014
Nehemiah 1:1;he words of Nehemiah the son of Hachaliah. And it came to pass in the month Chisleu, in the twentieth year, as I was in Shushan the palace,
Nehemiah THE PROPHET ask of our conditions look look what was said,Nehemiah 1:2;And they said unto me, The remnant that are left of the captivity there in the province are in great affliction and reproach: the wall of Jerusalem also is broken down, and the gates thereof are burned with fire.see the returns was in trouble, the messing off had brung the End to old Law,look look what was said,Nehemiah 1:4;And it came to pass, when I heard these words, that I sat down and wept, and mourned certain days, and fasted, and prayed before the God of heaven,Nehemiah 1:7;We have dealt very corruptly against thee, and have not kept the commandments, nor the statutes, nor the judgments, which thou commandedst thy servant Moses.Nehemiah 1:8;Remember, I beseech thee, the word that thou commandedst thy servant Moses, saying, If ye transgress, I will scatter you abroad among the nations:OK YOU SEE THEM WORDS??? ok the Returns if they had not sin which brake covenant from Egypt, the we WOULDN'T have got scattered to all nations OK we the only peoples pulled from Africa the same land mass the Hebrews ran into, OK look when Nehemiah had pulled up In Jerusalem Sanballat Horonite,seen somebody came to get us right he was mad,Nehemiah 2:10;When Sanballat the Horonite, and Tobiah the servant, the Ammonite, heard of it, it grieved them exceedingly that there was come a man to seek the welfare of the children of Israel.see when Ezra an them pulled up they was fresh from Babylon ok it was in the 456 when that was wrote, Ezra saying whom had messed off ok when the Prophet Nehemiah came home it was 432BC it was less then 100 years before Greeks show up,look we had those whom messed off loyal to the sepharvaim Edomite Arab"Tobiah" Nehemiah 6:17;Moreover in those days the nobles of Judah sent many letters unto Tobiah, and the letters of Tobiah came unto them,Nehemiah 6:18 ;For there were many in Judah sworn unto him, because he was the son in law of Shechaniah the son of Arah; and his son Johanan had taken the daughter of Meshullam the son of Berechiah.
Nehemiah 6:19;Also they reported his good deeds before me, and uttered my words to him. And Tobiah sent letters to put me in fear.SEE?? that covenant had to be cut see Nehemiah had to do a genealogy test to see whom was whom this 98 years before greeks roll up, we couldn't share our inheritance wit nobody, the northern kingdom had fell, we lost them lands long ago , Look in gone show everybody something ok we was just like we is now ok when they came back from babylon they kelpt the Feast of Booths something they said they hadnt done since Jeshua son of Nun look look Nehemiah 8:17;And all the congregation of them that were come again out of the captivity made booths, and sat under the booths: for since the days of Jeshua the son of Nun unto that day had not the children of Israel done so. And there was very great gladness.ok i can show where we just found the law a couple of times 640 BC Josiah's good reign OK THIS WOULD BE DOING THE SAITE PERIOD, AN ASSYRIA AN EGYPT IS COOL AN FIGHTING THE BABYLONIANS ok look to also show it wasnt no Lost tribe an this in 640bc THIS 81 YEARS AFTER THE SEPHARVAIM an the so-called 10 lost tribes suppose to be about but look look 2 Chronicles 34:9;And when they came to Hilkiah the high priest, they delivered the money that was brought into the house of God, which the Levites that kept the doors had gathered of the hand of Manasseh and Ephraim, and of all the remnant of Israel, and of all Judah and Benjamin; and they returned to Jerusalem.OK PART TWO goes with this
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#93676 Mar 27, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>In ancient Hebrew ADAM MEANS RED! THE OLD TESTAMENT WAS WRITTEN IN ANCIENT HEBREW!
The Samaritans speak ANCIENT HEBREW AS THEIR HOME LANGUAGE!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanakh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Testament
Christian versions cannot be trusted!
Not according to my restored scripture with the Hebraic lexicon in it EDOM=red ADAM=man fool but I am finished with you as I told you a little bit ago you no different than Ben Israel tryna tell me we did not go into Rome as if we all escaped the Romans when we was in the temple worshiping at the time of the GREAT SIEGE and it is well documented by the GREEKS and Romans the persecution they afflicted us with and although racism was not implamented until later they still got a kick out of our misfortunes and history has repeated it self because of our transgressions and that is also in scripture
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Orlando, FL

#93677 Mar 27, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
"This Y chromosome marker is present in 50% of Jewish men while it was found that roughly 85% of Lemba men had the Cohen modal gene-marker."
so are u saying this haplotype that the modern Jews of today carry is the standard to test against? Just so we are clear.
Again In your opion what is the dna haplotype of the isralites outside of the "cohen" sub group.
WHAT ARE YOU REALLY WORKING WITH??? I AM NOT THE ONE , COMPREHEND??? Why did you not use this one ???? From surveys of markers in Jewish cemeteries, about 5% of Jewish men have historically been Cohanim. Genetic research indicates that many Jewish men who self-identify as Cohanim belong to the Y-Chromosome DNA lineage that is most common in the Cohanim. That is, they belong to the Cohanim Modal Haplotype (CMH). Further, in a study conducted in Israel where men were asked at random if they were Cohanim, Levite, or Israel, of those answering Israel, about 3% when tested were part of the CMH lineage.?
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Orlando, FL

#93678 Mar 27, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol , there is a reason why some do not know and why they will not accept the truth about us being the Jews!!!!!!!!! John 12:40
King James Version (KJV)
40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Level 8

Location hidden

#93679 Mar 27, 2014
ok Part two of Nehemiah an we lost the old covenant ok SEE? no lost tribes because this was doing the Saite times, ok look at what i was trying to show about the BOOK the covenant, look look they was doing repairs on Temple an look what they found,2 Chronicles 34:14;And when they brought out the money that was brought into the house of the LORD, Hilkiah the priest found a book of the law of the LORD given by Moses.2 Chronicles 34:15 ;And Hilkiah answered and said to Shaphan the scribe, I have found the book of the law in the house of the LORD. And Hilkiah delivered the book to Shaphan.OK we found book just like we doing now, see we didnt always have the book with us or knew the Law thats why we got in trouble, but mostly for serving other gods,look look 2 Chronicles 34:19;And it came to pass, when the king had heard the words of the law, that he rent his clothes.
OK back to Nehemiah in Jerusalem to see what we was doing an how we lost the Law,ok in Nehemiah times we had just started the Feast of Booths, see we was stuck on Hator an the queen of Heaven, nobody really followed the law, as it is to this day,Nehemiah 8:17;And all the congregation of them that were come again out of the captivity made booths, and sat under the booths: for since the days of Jeshua the son of Nun unto that day had not the children of Israel done so. And there was very great gladness.look here we go again look look Nehemiah 9:1;Now in the twenty and fourth day of this month the children of Israel were assembled with fasting, and with sackclothes, and earth upon them.Nehemiah 9:2;And the seed of Israel separated themselves from all strangers, and stood and confessed their sins, and the iniquities of their fathers.Ok Nehemiah run history down, an at end of that he says this,Nehemiah 9:36;Behold we ourselves this day are bondmen: and the land, which thou gavest our fathers, to eat the bread thereof, and the good things thereof, and we ourselves are servants in it.ok he sealed the names in 10,look Nehemiah 10:28 ;And the rest of the people, the priests, the Levites, the porters, the singers, the Nethinims, and all they that had separated themselves from the people of the lands unto the law of God, their wives, their sons, and their daughters, every one having knowledge, and having understanding;Nehemiah 10:29;hey clave to their brethren, their nobles, and entered into a curse, and into an oath, to walk in God's law, which was given by Moses the servant of God, and to observe and do all the commandments of the LORD our Lord, and his judgments and his statutes; See we ship to all nations because of that Oath we made an in book of Moses it said we we would lose heritage an be made slaves in all the nations,ok check this look Nehemiah 13:3;Now it came to pass, when they had heard the law, that they separated from Israel all the mixed multitude.ok look this was a problem look Nehemiah 13:4;And before this, Eliashib the priest, having the oversight of the chamber of the house of our God, was allied unto Tobiah:Nehemiah 13:5 ;And he had prepared for him a great chamber, where aforetime they laid the meat offerings, the frankincense, and the vessels, and the tithes of the corn, the new wine, and the oil, which was commanded to be given to the Levites, and the singers, and the porters; and the offerings of the priests.Nehemiah 13:7;And I came to Jerusalem, and understood of the evil that Eliashib did for Tobiah, in preparing him a chamber in the courts of the house of God.SEE THAT old law had to be cut off,Nehemiah 13:10;And I perceived that the portions of the Levites had not been given them: for the Levites and the singers, that did the work, were fled every one to his field.SEE THE OLD law was going out they was trying to hold on,,look Nehemiah 13:15;,OK PART THREE 3 of Nehemiah an how we lost old Law
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#93680 Mar 27, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
all the kings was saviors an messiahs if the saved the peoples an i can name all of them, they gone be called good kings
False the others including Abraham was patriarchs or prophets.WE ONLY HAD AND HAVE TWO SAVIORS MOSES AND YAHSHUA lol. One is still in the grave-MOSES and one was the first fruit YAHSHUA HAMOSHIAC that is it well actually MOSES WAS OUR DELIVERER FROM EGYPTIAN BONDAGE THROUGH YAHWEHS WILL but he did not and could not save all of our people Israel because he sinned and although he was very righteous do not get righteousness and sin free confused.
Righteous means too walk in complete morality to do wisely and fear YAHWEHS commanments
YAHSHUA SINNED NOT HE WAS IN COMPLETE SUBJECTION TO THE MOST HIGH YAHWEH and he who knows no sin CAST THE FIRST STONE he can intercede for our sins because he was not just a normal man he was here as Melchizedek priest as THE PRE MOSHIAC going back and forth from heaven and Earth assisting YAHWEH ALMIGHTY GOD so no Ben Israel he is not god or a demigod as he told us he who sent me is greater than I.
However he does have the same spirit being one with OUR ELOHIM and since we continued to fail on our covenant dues we no longer could suffice remember dumb BABYLON CAPTURED US ASSYRIA PERSIA GREECE ROME LASTLY EDOM ALONG WITH THE CHILDREN OF YAPHETH.
But why Ben Israel cause as you said we have the laws in our inward parts,how in YAHWEHS world do we have the laws in our inward parts when the world is still ran by gentiles when Israel is still sinning as a whole nation not to mention we are still divided or that great tribulation has not yet happened nor the false prophet and that false image of Yahshua that white jesus or iesus who you think is a moshiac he not my mediator Yahshua is
Jesus=greek in origin to trick dumbs dumbs like you a deity
Yahshua=Hebrew in order meaning YAHWEHS salvation from guess what our lineage Yahuda he was so called Black like us you fool look up the
VORONET MONASTERY HE AND HIS DISCIPLES ARE THEIR
GO TO WHATEVER SEARCH ENGINE YOU USE AND TYPE IT IN VORONET MONASTERY THAT THOSE EUROS BACK THEN WHO LOOKED UP TO US LEFT BEHIND READ THE BOOK OF ICONS YOU WILL SEE THAT THE GREEKS ROMANS AND EUROS ARE RELATED AND WHEN THEY DID TAKE OVER EGYPT IT WAS STILL A BLACK POPULATED NATION WOW THIS LIKE HISTORY 101 for me
WE MOST DEFINATELY WERE LED INTO ROME AND FORCED TO FIGHT IN THOSE COLISEUMS WHO YOU THINK SPARTACUS WAS WHO WAS SEPTIMUS SEVERUS and why do we know this because despite how bad ROMANS treated us they were not racist as I said before they had no reason to white wash history they only invaded for material conquest and a much larger EMPIRE they left evidence in the catacombs under the coliseum they documented Tacitus being the main one but I could go on and on the Greeks thought we were Ethiopian because Yahuda lived right next to the Ethiopian border Northeast Africa and extended down to near Ethiopia as I stated SHEM AND HAM WERE VERY MUCH neighbors because we took the land of Canaan a.k.a Northeast Africa neighbors to Egypt and Cush look at an ancient map of Israel
How could all of us escape Rome when we was in the temple at Jerusalem still worshiping YAHWEH there have been Moabite stelae found with Hebrew language on it saying YAHWEH is ALMIGHTY
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#93681 Mar 27, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> After the death of Herod Agrippa I, the procurators were put back in charge, however in 66 A.D. the Jews instigated a rebellion against Roman rule. In 70 A.D., after a 143-day siege which began at Passover, a Roman military force consisting of about 30,000 troops under the command of Titus battered the walls and entered the city. They destroyed everything, including Herod's Temple, exactly as spoken by Jesus Christ 40 years earlier. The population and the great number of Passover visitors who had been trapped there were brutally slaughtered, with an estimated 600,000 to 1,000,000 people killed. Roman General Titus took the precious booty and treasury of the Jerusalem Temple back to Rome, where many suspect it remains to this day.(arch of Titus)
The Roman army then moved over to the city of Caesarea (named after Caesar) on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea where a great many more Jews were killed. Over 90,000 were taken captive, including the famous historian Flavius Josephus who recorded the events of that era in his work, Wars of The Jews.
And if Ben Israel would shut up and stop ranting and read The Book THE ICONS it has our missing links in it Greek and Roman captivities in great detail lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,406,035
Trump threatening Violence on DNC Speakers 4 min trump LOL 10
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 8 min Pete 410
RNC Day 4 ratings TROUNCE DNC by MILLIONS 8 min Bill Clintons Wife 2
........Did Trump Violate The Logan Act? 9 min Hillary 2016 1
Why are black '' women'' jealous of Asian women? (Aug '10) 11 min fedup 85
What's your thoughts !! 12 min Hillary 2016 2
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 17 min Curious Me 1,751
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 1 hr DerekJ 1,581
Trump BUSTED .....PUTIN 2 hr MrAnderson9 18
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 3 hr nave 28
Black Inventions That Whites Take Credit For (Nov '07) 5 hr Haha 976
More from around the web