Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#93306 Mar 25, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
whos claiming to be Jew ish? lol. which west africans specifically ? ya see that you have no clue but I do Stick to your nation and stop talking out your ass. btw last time i checked abrams promised land included the river egypt in which many west african tribes descend. last time i checked circumscion was the sign of the convenant . so go study the timelines and migration histories of
our specific ancestors and come back when your prepared.
be more concerned with ur nationality and how it pertains to these customs. whats your ethnicity btw since ur so concerned with mine. ya bish you.
From the river Egypt to the East. That means the land not the inhabitants that live there, not you are likely descendant from them anyway. When Hebrws took the promise land did the canaanites living in the land of milk and honey inherit the blessing too, were they made Hebreews?/ No they were conqured and subjugated. So much for your logic.

I probably have Igbo in me from southern Va. The rest is European.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#93308 Mar 25, 2014
where are the Europeans / Jews who suffered in Deuteronomy chapter 28???

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#93309 Mar 25, 2014
Zwhere are the so-called Middle Easterners who suffered the curses and Deuteronomy chapter 28???
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Toronto, Canada

#93310 Mar 25, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
From the river Egypt to the East. That means the land not the inhabitants that live there, not you are likely descendant from them anyway. When Hebrws took the promise land did the canaanites living in the land of milk and honey inherit the blessing too, were they made Hebreews?/ No they were conqured and subjugated. So much for your logic.
Lol , serpent , the Romans are a fact in history, correct????? They unequivocally stated ,where, when and who , moron???? They stated who we are and where we were from and that the Holy City of Jerusalem was named after our Ancestors???? That makes you and your idiotic statement , null and void serpent, doesn't it, moron????Try again serpent???
African AE

South Africa

#93311 Mar 25, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Zwhere are the so-called Middle Easterners who suffered the curses and Deuteronomy chapter 28???
www.youtube.com/watch...
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Absecon, NJ

#93312 Mar 25, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a long history in West Africa before the Jewish kingdom even existed then that would mean that a lot of West Africans are descendant from these older African kingdoms and not from Israel.. Get it?
What tribal ancestors can you even be sure of???
Lol , we will let history answer 4 U ?
&s ns=em

Level 5

Location hidden

#93313 Mar 25, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
which one arevyou claiming is the question, haha. let us examine the authenticity of your "hebraic" claims. ours in africa is concrete in stone. you fools outside of africa barely.started circumscising last weekend. again, your tribal make up?
I don't claim to be a Jew or Hebrew. I am a Christian., Christians inherit all that the spiritual riches that were promised to Abraham.

Thats why you all seem so foolish.

Level 5

Location hidden

#93314 Mar 25, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , serpent , the Romans are a fact in history, correct????? They unequivocally stated ,where, when and who , moron???? They stated who we are and where we were from and that the Holy City of Jerusalem was named after our Ancestors???? That makes you and your idiotic statement , null and void serpent, doesn't it, moron????Try again serpent???
They state several opinions fool. Nor were the in any better position than we are to research past histories. The Bible tells you where the Jews came from. Abraham came from Ur of the Chaldees, did he not?? Do you know where that is??
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Absecon, NJ

#93315 Mar 25, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a long history in West Africa before the Jewish kingdom even existed then that would mean that a lot of West Africans are descendant from these older African kingdoms and not from Israel.. Get it?
&sn s=em

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#93316 Mar 25, 2014
see im gone show the line that the Returns was under an how it was over with, because some of the priest kids had married off an over into them sepharvaim edomites the CREATOR is smart an already knew from back in Moses dasys look look Deuteronomy 31:16;And the LORD said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them.?? SEE the CREATOR had plans to just in case that had happen which it did ,look Deuteronomy 31:17;Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us?
we are the only one's fooled check this it was told in Africa to the Fleeing Hebrew Nation in 588BC,to thye whole Hebrew nation but the one's went to Babylon ok they was still under Covenant law from Egypt but they messed it up by the priesthood son going over to the edomite sepharvaim Sanballat daughters, ok the CREATOR cut the whole Egyptian covenant off when HE told Prophet Jeremiah this,Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, said the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:OK THE NEW COVENANT,Jeremiah 31:32; Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
SEE NOT ACCORDING to the one MOSES got the one on MOUNT Sinai, see the RETURN would be under that an so would a jez-us they jews would base they salvation off a covenant thats NO GOOD that we LOST, going into the curses ok look look ,ok check this out, the returns from Babylon lead by Zerubbabel was under Covenant law that was handed to Moses!Haggai 2:4 ;Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts:Haggai 2:5;According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not.SEE the Returns was under the OLD LAW, an then they messed up big time by bringing Blind sheep to temple plus the Priesthood sons had married off into the worst gentiles the sepharvaim Chaldean whom the Prophet Isaiah called Lucifer,,ok look look we had the Names of those taken to Babylon, an whom came back no Hebrews stay in Babylon because of this,Jeremiah 51:6;Flee out of the middle of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD's vengeance; he will render to her a recompense.an it was Destroyed by Persia , lets look into some of the returns sin;s to made us lose the Covenant form Egypt, see yo jez-us would be uder it if he was a true descendent of the returns they trace his linage to the returns,but it dont matter because that Law or Covenant was CUT OFF because of the returns sin;s < the Hebrews going into africa was given a New Law an its Backed up By CREATOR even before we took off look look
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Atlanta, GA

#93317 Mar 25, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
They state several opinions fool. Nor were the in any better position than we are to research past histories. The Bible tells you where the Jews came from. Abraham came from Ur of the Chaldees, did he not?? Do you know where that is??
Lol , is that best explanation serpent ???? They were eyewitnesses to the facts????? Are you still in denial serpent???? Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol , you diabolical serpents are pathetically ignorant ?????? You have a bad case of DENIALISM ????????? Arrogant idiots ????The Jews
Book Five (1-13) of The Histories by Tacitus
1. At the beginning of the same year (1) Titus Caesar, who had been selected by his father to complete the conquest of Judaea and already enjoyed a reputation as a general when Vespasian and he began to be talked of, received added support and recognition, as provinces and armies vied in displaying their enthusiasm. He was anxious to live up to his new position by cutting a fine figure and showing enterprise in arms. His polite and affable manners gained him devoted followers. In military duties and on the march he often mixed with the ordinary soldiers without sacrificing the respect due to a commanding officer.
Awaiting him in Judaea were three legions that had long served under Vespasian the Fifth, Tenth and Fifteenth. The emperor also allotted him the Twelfth from Syria and the drafts from the Twenty-Second and the Third brought up from Alexandria. He was attended by twenty cohorts of allied infantry and eight regiments of cavalry, as well as by the two kings Agrippa and Sohaemus and the supporting forces offered by King Antiochus.(2) Then there were strong levies of Arabs, who felt for the Jews the hatred common between neighbours, and many individual adventurers from Rome and Italy who for various reasons hoped to ingratiate themselves with an emperor whose ear might still be gained. This then was the army with which Titus entered enemy territory.(3) He advanced in an orderly fashion, maintaining good reconnaissance and a state of readiness for battle, and encamped at no great distance from Jerusalem.
2. As I am now to record the death-agony of a famous city, it seems appropriate to inform the reader of its origins. The Jews are said to have been refugees from the island of Crete who settled in the remotest corner of Libya in the days when, according to the story, Saturn was driven from his throne by the aggression of Jupiter. This is a deduction from the name 'Judaei' by which they became known: the word is to be regarded as a barbarous lengthening of 'Idaei', the name of the people dwelling around the famous Mount Ida in Crete. A few authorities hold that in the reign of Isis the surplus population of Egypt was evacuated to neighbouring lands under the leadership of Hierosolymus and Judas. Many assure us that the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king. There are some who say that a motley collection of landless Assyrians occupied a part of Egypt, and then built cities of their own, inhabiting the lands of the Hebrews and the nearer parts of Syria. Others again find a famous ancestry for the Jews in the Solymi who are mentioned with respect in the epics of Homer: this tribe is supposed to have founded Jerusalem (4) and named it after themselves.?

Level 8

Location hidden

#93318 Mar 25, 2014
i knows after Greeks show up NO MO HEBREWS IN THE LAND ALL JEWS FROM THEN ON OUT from 332BC as starting point since,Greeks came within 90 years of the RETURNS FROM BABYLON, the returns made them come to our land an they chased us ALWAYS as far as Egypt , MICAH 3 v 6 look no mo vision from the prophets, Prophet,Malachi 1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name??Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,,Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKYS roll up on us in 332BC, from 430BC when the Prophet Malachi wrote that, the Greeks would come to the Land 98 years later, thats real fast if your fixing to lose everything till CREATOR call us Back!.Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.,Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Greeks came 98 years later 332BC,even the Levites got case away! Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. 98 years later 332BC,.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.Malachi 2:9;Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. It was over for Returns, Curse was out lined by Moses, every Curse was in the book,,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.GREEKS SHOW UP VISOUS MAD EVIL KILLERS they got RID of the RETURNS SO FAST THEY HARDLY LEFT A TRAIL,THEY WIPED THEM OUT CHASED OFF THE COVENANT LAND!!! some peoples way worst then the CHALDEANS, whom locked the returns up, THE GREEKS WAS LIKE A NATION OF DEMONS devils everywhere,hebrews would be SPOOKED TO SEE ALL THEM devils PLUS SCYTHIANS in Samaria, NAW they took off so fast they didnt leave NO SIGN< IT WAS OVER, then jewish history start! PIONT BLANK THAT HOW IT WENT DOWN, NO WAY TO try an change what happen, thats LOCKED IN HISTORY!

Level 8

Location hidden

#93319 Mar 25, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
lone Hebrews was removed from Africa, no ship full of pygmies or Titus i peoples, only Hebrews with biblical curses was removed from all over Africa WEST AFRICA WAS JUST USED FOR TRANSPORTING Slaves it was NO OTHER way to get captured Hebrews to the Americas but sailing off from west Africa, but peoples was captured from all over Africa, an bring to west Africa coast, an shipped off with yoke to strange land as stated would happen to the Hebrews for violating them laws
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Atlanta, GA

#93320 Mar 25, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , we will let history answer 4 U ?http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=FfF4NYWlPXEXX&sns=em
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 5

Location hidden

#93321 Mar 25, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>lone Hebrews was removed from Africa, no ship full of pygmies or Titus i peoples, only Hebrews with biblical curses was removed from all over Africa WEST AFRICA WAS JUST USED FOR TRANSPORTING Slaves it was NO OTHER way to get captured Hebrews to the Americas but sailing off from west Africa, but peoples was captured from all over Africa, an bring to west Africa coast, an shipped off with yoke to strange land as stated would happen to the Hebrews for violating them laws
The Lord will scatter you among all peoples, from one end of the earth to the other..." (Deuteronomy 28:64;

and then.

He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; he will assemble the scattered people of Judah from the four quarters of the earth.

Isaiah 11:12

God is not a racist you dumbphuuk! He scattered his people ALL OVER THE WORLD .and they took on the semblance of EVERY RACE...like I showed you In China, India, the Lemba in Africa, In Russia, Europe etc. These people know who they are and are now returning to Israel.

This crap about just Blacks being real Hebrews is racist BS!
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Orlando, FL

#93323 Mar 25, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't claim to be a Jew or Hebrew. I am a Christian., Christians inherit all that the spiritual riches that were promised to Abraham.
Thats why you all seem so foolish.
Lol , you know that you are not the original Jew/Hebrew, so why would you knowingly make an absurd claim????? Finally , since we are taught to worship in spirit and truth as Christians, than that makes you a liar, right?????????

Level 5

Location hidden

#93325 Mar 25, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , you know that you are not the original Jew/Hebrew, so why would you knowingly make an absurd claim????? Finally , since we are taught to worship in spirit and truth as Christians, than that makes you a liar, right?????????
What claim did I make??
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Toronto, Canada

#93329 Mar 25, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
What claim did I make??
Lol , are you on our site , disputing our history , pertaining to our Ancestors???! Fact # 1, we are the Original Jews/Hebrew/Israelites !!!! We are the givers of the alphabet , arts , science , math, astronomy, etc., etc., etc., the rest is history , no pun intended?? Why do you serpents have a problem with the truth????? It is., what , it , honestly is?????

Level 5

Location hidden

#93330 Mar 25, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , are you on our site , disputing our history , pertaining to our Ancestors???! Fact # 1, we are the Original Jews/Hebrew/Israelites !!!! We are the givers of the alphabet , arts , science , math, astronomy, etc., etc., etc., the rest is history , no pun intended?? Why do you serpents have a problem with the truth????? It is., what , it , honestly is?????
Thats your claim fool!
Slave Coast

United States

#93331 Mar 25, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
my logic? haha. which is what? oh please do tell.

Ill make this simple.

lets examine the diasporic make up, their migration history, and their specific timelines into their current locations and from where.

u keep on ducking this. you ready. You claim we dont derive outside of west africa. lets get it in. ILL MAKE IT EASY, WE CAN USE WIKI IF YOU LIKE. JUST TELL ME WHEN UR READY.

WE CAN START WITH THE MANDE IF YOU LIKE, THE YORUBA, EWE, MAYBE THE IGBO SINCE YOU CLAIMING THEM. HAHA.

TICK TOCK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FRENCH THREAD in AA Forum? (Oct '09) 11 min attai1 4,215
Why do I hate white people so much? 13 min African AE 147
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,224,041
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 16 min Pet Peeve- racists 531
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 17 min Curious Me 33,107
Was Jesus( Yeshua) an Ethiopian Jew? (May '07) 19 min African AE 260
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 30 min R12 Freon 1,122
Why do white men like to watch white women have... (Jan '14) 48 min AmyBeachGirl 123
More from around the web