Hebrew Israelite
trollslayer

Blue Island, IL

#93107 Mar 21, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Continue . from post # 93,086...
I would have completed my post and and its sources had it not been from the interference of the so-called screeners and moderators and serpents who always block my content!!! But that's the way it is and troll land. They Cant refute or rebuttal my information so they must block it, is to powerful for them to bear and it burns there stinking flesh!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
complete by responding to me here....try it.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#93108 Mar 21, 2014
see even devil will tell truth some time. jez-us was jewish, an the sepharvaim was all up in rome hahahah lol thats the only truth you gone get from devil hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#93109 Mar 21, 2014
look at us an see what jez-us has done for us for 400 years, we been fucked up look around yo hood half the crazy peoples believe in that slavery ass religion, that mess is the ultimate EVIL look at us since slaverydays with that jez-us mess on us, we dropping like chicken wings, with good sauces on us being eatten alive, its a punishment for worshipping that shit an we have been thru it , us hebrews can be so dumb that it takes the CREATOR just to say let it go cant punish them for ever, we at that point now NO POWER NON just like good book said look look Deuteronomy 32:27 ;Were it not that I feared the wrath of the enemy, lest their adversaries should behave themselves strangely, and lest they should say, Our hand is high, and the LORD hath not done all this. SEE the devil think he did all this it was only because we broke Covenant Deuteronomy 32:36;For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left.
see things changing because we did this already Genesis 15:13 ;And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years.Genesis 15:14;And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.
thats fixing to happen soon we at the gate now ready soon as babylon fall over WE TAKING EVERYTHING hahahahah lol every RIOT has shown this Im gone have me a fleet of benz floating to africa hahahahah it can happen, we gone pulll everything up like getting paid for them 400 years, when we leave this nation it should be bare hahah nothing in it but SMOKE going up hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#93114 Mar 21, 2014
an i knows where them benz is to i give them money all the time, i want 10 from up there if some shit brake out, it aint a person in Memphis can stop me if the law brakes down, thats for REAL,i could take 10 cars if it wasnt for the police an army,an soon as shit it fan, im gone take me 10 of them,let this county fall out an the laws brake down where everybody for they self!! i will be the Man,with a mutha futyuiing Plan hahahah alright alright,this fo real lol

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#93115 Mar 21, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>White Berbers have lived in North Africa FOR THOUSANDS of years! They are related to the ancient Cro-Magnon man!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berber_people
Also Carthage was founded by the very WHITE Phoenicians! They also founded many other places in the Mediterranean, like Malta! Ancient Phoenicians carried HAPLOGROUP J2!
Why are you always so drunk saying the same old BS all the time???

It's about time you get check then to aalcohol rehabilitation center...because you are drunk as a skunk!!!!!!!!!!

nothing you say now or ever is true!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#93117 Mar 21, 2014
we aint got long Babylon gone go up in smoke soon they think we all sleep or dont knows whats going on freedom for us is real close an the devils knows this they bull messing with us thru media an t,v, they dont think we really knows whats going on, its a rap, Babylon fixing to fold up its over we Hebrews have done our punishment its time to be free with LAND we control, so we can do our THANG, make everybody come to CREATOR,they trying to hold our freedom up, by Obama , whom is taking us right there, he dodging left an right, he trying his best to dodge the prophecy's that do them devils thats why he's there, taking them right to Prophecy front door, lol he trying to stale us comming into heritage but he taking us right there with AFRICOM, they have came to the place of unwalled an no Bar;s peoples living freely which is africa, babylon last days. all the Natiuons are rising up looking saying " is you fixing to rape them poo peoples again?? an everybody turn on beast an kill it" which is starting to happen its a rap, we gone be free sooon, its coming fast, an it cant be changed, i see it its clear

Location hidden

#93119 Mar 21, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
complete by responding to me here....try it.
Too extensive and I'm not at a a desk at this time.

Location hidden

#93120 Mar 21, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>White Berbers have lived in North Africa FOR THOUSANDS of years! They are related to the ancient Cro-Magnon man!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berber_people
Also Carthage was founded by the very WHITE Phoenicians! They also founded many other places in the Mediterranean, like Malta! Ancient Phoenicians carried HAPLOGROUP J2!
Where are YOUR ancient records from Greeks, Phoenician, Romans, or even arabs, saying there were white peopme in KEMET WHEN THEY INVADED....WHERE ARE THE RECORDED ACCOUNTS?????????? 8-)
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Orlando, FL

#93121 Mar 21, 2014
LOL , Akhenaten,, the Essenes and West Africa!!
http://books.google.com/books...
A CHILD OF AHAYA

United States

#93122 Mar 21, 2014
Lol , someone do me a favor and break this info down to THE HATER IN OUR MIST, this next bit of info will go right over this persons head??????Identifying the location of some of the treasures described in the Copper Scroll was only one of the claims substantiated in that book; treasures I identified as being in various museums around the world. Furthermore, a detailed analysis arose from my reading of the name of an Egyptian pharaoh encrypted in the text of the scroll – an interpretation confirmed as “not unreasonable” by both Professor John Tait of University College London and Professor Rosalie David of Manchester University.
The profound conclusion was that the Hebrews must have been present at the court of Pharaoh Akhenaten and the origins of monotheism date back to his time.For my next book I had planned to take a closer look at the Qumran community’s beliefs and way of life, examining how these may have influenced the beginnings of Christianity and its emergence as a daughter religion of Judaism. However, while discussing the project with Jozef Milik, one of the scholars who originally worked on deciphering the Dead Sea Scrolls back in the early 1950s, my research took a strange and totally unexpected twist. Jozef Milik had been the leader of the team of translators based at the École Biblique in East Jerusalem; he had also been, at that time, an ordained Catholic priest.What Monsieur Milik revealed to me, in the course of many intriguing conversations he and I shared about the Essene community, inspired me to write a new book and informs a substantial part of it.
During my researches I have come across many further pieces of evidence that confirm a connection between a uniquely monotheistic pharaonic period in Egyptian history and the Essenes of Qumran, who lived a thousand years later and a thousand miles distant. As remarkable as this connection may appear to be, to date the relationship has been criticised but not refuted, and a number of eminent scholars have indicated that it begins to explain some anomalies in their own research. As I progressed further along the “Jozef Milik trail,” many more examples came to light that supported my conjectures regarding this link and these have a considerable bearing on early Judaism and the story of Jesus and his epoch.
The main thrust of the current search, however, was the nature of the people who lived at Qumran between, perhaps, 150 BCE and 68 CE, when their settlement was destroyed by the Romans, the secrets they kept, their relationship to the earliest followers of Jesus, and the incredible revelations of Monsieur Milik. It was not until my third visit, in October 1999, when I returned to present him with a copy of my book on one of the Dead Sea Scrolls, that Jozef Milik started to talk more freely about his early life and work, volunteered his date of birth as March 24, 1922, and told me why he had left the Catholic Church. Ostensibly it was to marry his rather delightful wife, Yolanta, née Zaluska, but there were other reasons, reasons connected with what he had found and interpreted in the scrolls of the Dead Sea. Two hours into our conversation he quietly and almost casually spoke of certain events near Qumran. It was one of those nerve tingling moments; my mind reeled with the impact of what he was saying.
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Absecon, NJ

#93123 Mar 21, 2014
Those dramatic words of Jozef Milik started me on a journey of discovery to determine how the circumstances at the time of Jesus might confirm or disprove his revelation. It was a quest that was to take me from the cold dampness of a Parisian autumn day to the remote dryness of Egypt, to the holy places of Jerusalem, to an offshore haven on the Isle of Man, to catacombs in Rome, to Washington and New York, to a Gothic building in Germany, and back to the barren shores of the Dead Sea in Israel. As my journeys and investigations progressed, it became increasingly clear that something extraordinary, as yet not revealed, may have occurred at or near to Qumran, and there were others who were party to this knowledge but were not keen for the evidence to become public.
Qumran
A CHILD OF AHAYA

United States

#93124 Mar 21, 2014
Two central concepts need to be kept in mind when attempting to understand the motivations behind the beliefs and behaviour of the Essenes, and, more particularly, the Qumran Essenes and their messianic hopes. First, although they put immense store in traditional Hebrew teachings, they followed an apparently aberrational form of Judaism that yearned for and echoed the early days of Mosaic Sinai and which, I maintain, dates back even further to the ancient monotheism of Akhenaten and Jacob. Second, if the early Jesus movement owed a powerful debt to the beliefs practiced at Qumran, which I suggest will become even more apparent from the evidence presented in my new book, then it would not be surprising to find that some of Akhenaten’s teachings and imagery would be transferred across and reflected in the early Jesus movement and later Christianity. It is evident from the Dead Sea Scrolls that the Essenes of Qumran considered themselves an elite messianic group; they had retreated from the fray of the Temple and the priesthood and sought refuge in the wilderness to protect their piety. The opening verses of Isaiah, chapter 40, aptly describe their role:
The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Level 8

Location hidden

#93125 Mar 21, 2014
devils rolling everywhere lol,to bad they cant change what CREATOR gone do, we must be set free, we the only peoples on the face of earth thats CONTROL, why we cant have freedom?? so others can do evil, see long as its a peoples pretending to be someone else, then you can do all kinds of mischief , under that disguise, faking the funk , dont be mad jews kick in 400 million an i can change things, in Africa, which is Hebrew land,i got the real plain where everybody can be Happy, i knows what to do, but the war thats in gog aint gone do right, you jews see this because i see you~ can you change whats in the Book, even though they scribes, from long back, whats happing now was said long ago, we WAKING UP FAST hebrews every an peoples knows its something SPECIAL about you, its that TRUTH, our Hebrew heritage shines with in you like good book said

Level 8

Location hidden

#93126 Mar 21, 2014
ya'll knows dude been knocking this site out with that same ole lol nobody ever peeps nothing green to the bone dude been dulling this site down for a min, an think everybody sleep , see he slowly dredged the bottom lol slowly then he worked his way up slowly now he has befriended others by PRAISE , then he started Leaking poision as he do now, you jews must know we aint sleep, i spook you because you knows i kinows, its a lot of jews on here, LOOMS said it long ago hahahah thats deep!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#93127 Mar 21, 2014
try to put ya'll back to sleep some time i go look back in the post to see whats been deleted a whole lot have, those getting this fresh is blessed,or those whom knows the truth, as we do, i FREESTYLE THIS, with out BOOK OR COMPUTER, i got dates when it happen an what happen, i can send you where to look easy an you will see yo heritage with no fuss,
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Orlando, FL

#93128 Mar 21, 2014
Akhenaten was a pharaoh of Egypt's 18th Dynasty. He reigned from about 1379 to 1362 B.C. Akhenaten is famous for the religious reform he tried to impose on Egypt -- his belief in one god alone, Aten. He was first named Amenhotep IV, but upon ascending the throne after his father, Amenhotep III, he changed his name to Akhenaten, meaning "Aten is satisfied." He had Aten represented as a disk with rays of light that reached down to the royal family.

The pharaoh ascended to the throne in about 1353 B.C. at a time of prosperity and relative peace in Egypt [source: BBC].

Traditionally, ancient Egyptians had worshiped many gods, each represented in animal or human form. Sun gods always had figured prominently, but Egyptians never had worshiped a single god. When Akhenaten became pharaoh, he forbade the worship of other gods in Egypt and insisted his people worship only Aten. Akhenaten worked with his wife Nefertiti to impose this new monotheistic religion. They met with resistance, however. Ancient Egyptians were deeply religious people who were not ready in Akhenaten's time to let go of traditional worship of their deities in favor of one god as he wished [source: Millmore]. This might have been even more true considering Akhenaten had teams of workmen dispatched to other temples to chisel out names and images of gods other than Aten [source: BBC].

The royal couple also spent much time modernizing the arts, and depicting worship of Aten through the arts and texts. In fact, much of his efforts in art early in his reign were geared toward religious reform. The pharaoh also promoted art that showed him and his family involved in more everyday activities than had ever been depicted by art under previous rules. This art also represented a sort of reform. Akhenaten's preoccupation with religion and culture made him neglect important foreign affairs, however, and he lost part of his kingdom.

Akhenaten also built a new capital city, Akhetaton, to reinforce the primacy of his rule and new religion. When he died at the young age of 17, his new religion and artistic reforms were abandoned, along with his new capital city. The site of Akhetaton later became known as Tell el'Amarna, so today Akhenaten's reign is known as "The Amarna Age."
trollslayer

Blue Island, IL

#93129 Mar 21, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you always so drunk saying the same old BS all the time???
It's about time you get check then to aalcohol rehabilitation center...because you are drunk as a skunk!!!!!!!!!!
nothing you say now or ever is true!!!
he plays a racist propaganda game. You know....if ya' keep saying something over & over maybe some fool will believe it.

Like the LIE about Jesus being white, the bible being about white PPL., Kemet being non-Black, all religions being made up by white PPL., Africa having nothing to do with the world etc.
trollslayer

Blue Island, IL

#93130 Mar 21, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
Two central concepts need to be kept in mind when attempting to understand the motivations behind the beliefs and behaviour of the Essenes, and, more particularly, the Qumran Essenes and their messianic hopes. First, although they put immense store in traditional Hebrew teachings, they followed an apparently aberrational form of Judaism that yearned for and echoed the early days of Mosaic Sinai and which, I maintain, dates back even further to the ancient monotheism of Akhenaten and Jacob. Second, if the early Jesus movement owed a powerful debt to the beliefs practiced at Qumran, which I suggest will become even more apparent from the evidence presented in my new book, then it would not be surprising to find that some of Akhenaten’s teachings and imagery would be transferred across and reflected in the early Jesus movement and later Christianity. It is evident from the Dead Sea Scrolls that the Essenes of Qumran considered themselves an elite messianic group; they had retreated from the fray of the Temple and the priesthood and sought refuge in the wilderness to protect their piety. The opening verses of Isaiah, chapter 40, aptly describe their role:
The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
were the Essenes' African ( non-white)
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Absecon, NJ

#93131 Mar 21, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol , 4Sure , my Soldier, Enoch the Ethiopian was the Founder ; per history, Moses , Yashaya, Ahkenaten , my Igbo brother stated they were our people!!!! There is an Igbo Professor that mentioned the same. The list goes on and on!!!!even a so called Jewish person that is retired ???? That is why they hide the the Dead Sea Scrolls!!!
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Orlando, FL

#93132 Mar 21, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The Origin and History of the Ancient Essenes
We will begin with two ancient scholars, both of whom were contemporaries of the first century Essenes: Josephus Flavius and Philo of Alexandria. Josephus, born at Jerusalem in 37 A.D., was the greatest historian of the Jews in that period. Philo was the greatest Jewish philosopher of that period. Both men had personal knowledge of the ancient Essenes; thus, what they tell us has a high degree of credibility. In regard to the origin of the Essenes, neither Josephus nor Philo can give a specific date, but both make clear that the Essenian roots are incredibly ancient. Josephus declares that the Essenes have existed "from time immemorial" and "countless generations". Philo agrees, calling the Essenes "the most ancient of all the initiates" with a "teaching perpetuated through an immense space of ages". Josephus and Philo -- as well as several other ancient writers including Pliny the Elder -- are in consensus on two points in regard to the origin of the Essenes:

Their origin is lost in pre-history with certain ancient legends linking them with Enoch;

There was a major remanifestation of the Essenes by Moses at Mount Sinai.

Let us first consider the original founding of the Essenes by Enoch, then the later remanifestation by Moses. Enoch lived many centuries before Moses. In the fifth chapter of the Book of Genesis (the first book of the bible), Enoch is described as "the seventh from Adam" -- which means he was born seven generations after Adam. Since seven, in Essene numerology, is the number of perfection, it is no mere coincidence that Enoch represents the seventh generation of humanity: he represents perfected humanity. He lived on earth 365 years (the number of days in the solar year) and was so in harmony with the laws of God that he was taken from Earth to an Angelic realm without having to die first! There, Enoch was given the angelic name "Metatron", and given the duty of guiding other human beings into their angelic destiny. His main work on Earth was the founding of the Essene Church. The Essene Church is considered (by the Essenes) to be a doorway into the angelic realm, as many of the Dead Sea Scrolls make abundantly clear (see The Dead Sea Scriptures, translated by Theodore Gaster, for numerous references to the Essene belief that their order served as a doorway into the angelic realm). While much of the Enochian legend cited above is found only in Essene Kaballah texts, it stems directly from the Bible: Genesis chapter five verse twenty-four: "Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him."

The fact that Enoch was considered the "founder" or "initiator" of the Essenes can even be seen in his name; the word "Enoch" means in Hebrew: "founder", "initiator", "centralizer". A modern scholar, Edmond Bordeaux Szekely, in his excellent book From Enoch to the Dead Sea Scrolls, writes:

"The origin of the [Essene] brotherhood is said to be unknown.... Some believe it comes from Enoch, and claim him to be their founder."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min cathy1691823 1,419,416
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min Moses 47,872
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 5 min Ben Ghazi IV 44
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 5 min Kip 40
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 7 min WHITE PEOPLE YEAH 23
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 8 min Kip 24
White Women Should Submit To Black Men (May '12) 10 min Andyk88 44
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 28 min Moses 531
More from around the web