Hebrew Israelite
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#93083 Mar 21, 2014
Lol , THE FACTS ARE HARD TO GET AROUND, aren't they?????? I DO NOT HAVE TO TRY TO CONVINCE ANYONE?????? OUR ANCIENT ANCESTORS HAVE ALREADY LIVED THE LIFE?????? History speaks the Truth about My Ancestors, for those that do not believe, it is no surprise????? Why do you think , we displeased the Most High, because we were stubborn and hard headed as a people and became set in our ways????? We did not listen intently and follow his instructions obediently????? LOL , the facts are presented and look at the results?????? A Hater in Our Mist?????? Cameroon
Rabbi Yisrael Oriel, formerly Bodol Ngimbus-Ngimbus, was born into the Ba-Saa tribe. He is one who says there were historically Jews in the area. The word Ba-Saa, he said, is from the Hebrew for 'on a journey' and means blessing. Rabbi Oriel claims to be a Levite descended from Moses. Reportedly, Rabbi Oriel made aliya in 1988 and was ordained as a rabbi by the Sephardic Chief Rabbi and appointed rabbi to Nigerian Jews.

Rabbi Oriel claims that in 1920 there were 400,000 'Israelites' in Cameroon, but by 1962 the number had decreased to 167,000 due to conversions to Christianity and Islam. He said these tribes had not been accepted halachically. But he believes that he can prove their Jewish status from medieval rabbinic sources.[10]

The father of Yaphet Kotto, an American actor, was a Cameroon Jew. Kotto identifies as Jewish.

Bankon (Abaw,[11] Abo, Bo, Bon[12]) is a tribe related to Basaa and Rombi groups, located in the north of Douala city, Abo subdivision, Bonalea commune, in the Littoral region of Cameroon. The word Ban[13]-Kon[14] means "son of prince" in Assyrian, an Aramaic dialect. In her works The Negro-African Languages, the French scholar Lilias Homburger concluded that Bankon language is Kum.[15] The word Kum means "arise"[16] or "get up!"[17] in Hebrew; the Assyrians called the House of Israel by the name of Kumri.[18]

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#93084 Mar 21, 2014
aint no hebrews unles you lostr heritage like bible say, i been trying to make room for the african so-called hebrews, because not living in our inheritance would make them be living in land not theirs, ok but where is they blotted out heritage, an africa wasnt a strange place to us to it goes back to that they dont fit no bibical curses, they still have heritage so they cant be hebrews unless your trying to trick yo self, NOT me, im not blind by skin color, skin color means doodoo to me, its about them biblical curse if they on you or not, an we diaspora peoples the only ones with curse thats biblical on us
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#93085 Mar 21, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are fool and uneducated you just know the traditional but wrong thinking of linking just skin colors and forget all others but most important elements like, language, culture, archiology and genetics. Why can't you get out of the old myths and legends that was being told to you the slaves while sitting infront of the fire at your slavery time? I never expected such mooncalf and ninnyhammer slave to exist at this century.
In any case, pls learn ancient Akkads exist today in the highlands of Ethiopia as witnessed by lingustic studies, what ever their color is changed after that.
Akkad & Geez
http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/2568317...
OUTDATED LINK 1985!!!!!!!!
Akkadians were INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN SEMITES!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akkadian_Empire

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#93086 Mar 21, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong in this post, except it missed to include the latter Hebrews in the list as descendants of ancient Canaanites, after the coming of Abraham., i.e Hebrews are Hamites that later spoke Semitic. Semites are Semitic speaking but culturally and genetically Hamites, that followed Abraham's teaching for their conversion. There was no more significant diffrence between the two. Yet, that beach debate loving Cape Malay gave you wrong and nut as usual. Do you care about that?
I you know that there is nothing wrong with the information,of that I am absolutely certain.

But unlike you I am NOT the exclusionary type.your only goal seems to be to promote your clan / tribe / people/ ethnic makeup, While excluding everyone else on the African continent from the Biblical Narrative, making as though it belongs to You & Yours nad Not THE MOST HIGH (GOD)??? You need to keep your bragging and boasting in check. Remember what the WORD says about PRIDE???

And i did not forget the rest of the story it's just that I'm always blocked every time I talk to post information into this forum, or any of the forums for that matter 99.999 percent time!!!

more on this later
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#93087 Mar 21, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
good links. I strongly believe "alf" is a white troll. I believe a African could hate himself as much as "alf"
Im half Jewish/Cape Malay heritage! Im not regarded as an African in SA!
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Los Angeles, CA

#93088 Mar 21, 2014
The original biblical and Hebrew Jews were a black African people. The present day counterfeit Jews are white people from Europe called "Khazars", and they usurped the real Jews. However, the real black African and African American Jews can, and have proved that they are the descendents of the original Jews by way of Genetic testing-which has proven not only that they are the real and direct descendents of the original black African Jews, but a proximation of the tribe they are from, too. The present white Khazar Jews are converted Jews-and are not even the descendents of the original black Jews of Africa-and DNA testing has already proven this-even after the Khazars tried to tamper with the testing in order to justify their immoral and violent occupation of north central Israel. The black Jews already have their established homelands in Southern Israel, and have for over 50 years now. No black can even enter Israel without being genetically tested to prove they are a Jew first. Presently, there are over 5000 African Americans living in the black Jewish settlements of southern Israel, and millions more living in the various black Jewish settlements on the African Continent. The present converted white Khazar Jews of Israel can try and claim that anyone speaking negatively against them are "anti-semitic", however, they are not semitic, but converted Jews who are unlawfully occupying Israel, and helping bring the American economy to its knees for their own economic goals, and to try and gain world power. They know they have to destroy the present super power, and they know that getting America embroiled in war is a quick way of accomplishing this. The Khazars used tactics and strategies like this in Ancient times because they were successful-and they are using them today with Ameirca, while pretending to be America's friend-because these tactics are successful. However, their future has already been fortold in the book Ezekiel...

...The original Jews in Africa 2000 years ago were a Black African people as an
ethnic group.(Massey: Egypt Light of the Word p.501) Many of them still are
Black, in northern Africa such as the Falasha Jews of Ethiopia.

A New York Times editorial (3/2/84) described them as "a lost tribe that has
kept its identity for more than 2,000 years in a remote corner of Africa."
Abraham, ancestor of the Hebrews, was from Chaldea; the ancient Chaldeans were
Black. In fact, Africa takes it name from Ophren, a son of Abraham by his wife,
Keturah (Whiston: The Life and Works of Flavius Josephus p.50) Like Jesus, Mary
and Joseph, the lineage of Ethiopian Emperor, Haile Selassie also goes back to
Judah -- through Solomon/Queen of Sheba and King David.
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Los Angeles, CA

#93089 Mar 21, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
I you know that there is nothing wrong with the information,of that I am absolutely certain.
But unlike you I am NOT the exclusionary type.your only goal seems to be to promote your clan / tribe / people/ ethnic makeup, While excluding everyone else on the African continent from the Biblical Narrative, making as though it belongs to You & Yours nad Not THE MOST HIGH (GOD)??? You need to keep your bragging and boasting in check. Remember what the WORD says about PRIDE???
And i did not forget the rest of the story it's just that I'm always blocked every time I talk to post information into this forum, or any of the forums for that matter 99.999 percent time!!!
more on this later
Lol , more Truth, as usual!!!!
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Los Angeles, CA

#93090 Mar 21, 2014
Roman historian Tacitus wrote that many of his time believed that the Jews "were
a race of Ethiopian origin." The Bible classifies the Ethiopians and Jews
together, "Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of
Israel? saith the Lord." (Amos 9:7) Black Paul is mistaken for an "Egyptian" and
declares himself to be a "Jew." (Acts 21:37-39, 22: 2,3) That the Jews got their
language, religion and culture from the Canaanites and Sumerians through
Babylon, is well documented by historians. The original ancient Hebrew alphabet
was identical to that of the Phoenicians. "Semitic languages" are really
dialectical variants of African languages.

The word Semite is from semi which means half. Half what? Half BLACK!(mulatto!)
Semite refers to the descendants of Shem, one of Noah's sons. The word
originates from the Latin prefix semi which means half. "half Black and half
white... therefore Black (since Black is genetically dominant)" points out Dr.
Cress Welsing. Historian Cheikh Anta Diop also points out that the "Semitic"
arises in the 4th millennia B.C. from crossbreeding between Black inhabitants of
the holy land and white northern invaders.

While many Semites (such as Jews and gypsies) have mixed so much with whites
that they've forgotten or deny their African roots, racism (white supremacy)
will never let them forget this no matter how light-skinned they become, as
proved by Hitler, who mandated their destruction because they were classified by
whites as "non-white" people originating in Africa. The very word gypsy means
"out of Egypt." And the very words Egypt, Jew, African, Negro, Cush, Israel, and Ethiopia all mean black or black in skin color.
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Los Angeles, CA

#93091 Mar 21, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
CORRECTION: I DO NOT believe a African could hate himself as much as "alf"
Lol ,4sure!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#93092 Mar 21, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
All I've got to say to you is go research the black MUMMY. NOT Only did the Greeks call Africans Ethopions they also called them especially those to the west and along the south and Niall and Central Africa Libyans, you got that they call them Libyans!!! Not the Greeks not the Persians not the Romans or any of the other invaders including the Arabs said anything about seeing white men anywhere in Africa when they invaded!!!
White Berbers have lived in North Africa FOR THOUSANDS of years! They are related to the ancient Cro-Magnon man!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berber_people
Also Carthage was founded by the very WHITE Phoenicians! They also founded many other places in the Mediterranean, like Malta! Ancient Phoenicians carried HAPLOGROUP J2!
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

United States

#93093 Mar 21, 2014
As predicted by Jesus, in this war Jerusalem was overthrown, the Temple was
destroyed and the Black Hebrews were scattered.(Mat. 24:15-21, Luke 21: 5,6,
20-24) The loss of life was appalling. So many Hebrews were slain that the whole
lake of Galilee was red with blood and covered with corpses. The noted
historian, Josephus estimated that one million one hundred thousand perished in
the siege of Jerusalem alone, reports Hugh Schonfield in his book The Passover
Plot p.192-195, which describes this massive genocide.

Seeking to escape destruction, millions of original Black Biblical Jews fled
into AFRICA! Centuries later, their descendants were captured and sold into slavery in the
Americas! Ella Hughley's remarkable booklet The Truth About Black Biblical
Hebrew-Israelites exposes and summarizes important details of this suppressed
subject. She writes "Many of the Israelites... who managed to escape their
persecutors during the Roman-Jewish War subsequently migrated to West Africa,
and 16,000 years later their descendants were captured and brought to America in
chains by cruel slave-traders."

She quotes the noted Jewish historian, Josephus from his book The Great
Roman-Jewish War: 66-70, where he writes about this Jewish dispersion and
captivity. "General Vaspasian and his son Caesar Titus fought against the Jews.
Millions of Jews fled into Africa, among other places, fleeing from Roman
persecution and starvation during the siege." In African Origins of Major Wester
Religions p.75, Dr. Yusef ben-Jochannan writes "there were many Hebrew (Jewish)
tribes that were of indigenous African origin, These African Jews were caught in
a rebellion in Cyrene ... during 115 C.E.

This rebellion also marked the beginning of a mass Jewish migration southward
into Sudan of West Africa." Arab historian, Ibn Battuta writes of finding Jews
scattered across North and West Africa during his travels. The Hebrewisms of
numerous tribes, especially in West Africa is well documented.

If the original Jews were Black, where did white Jews come from?

Level 8

Location hidden

#93094 Mar 21, 2014
no hebrew is a jew, yes some african can trace they heritage back to Sephardi community's they was in africa, from one end to the other, is they bibical hebrews? that suffred curses in its whole form? no then they gone be jews lil babys they had, but they aint hebrews,Part of our COVENANT CONTRACT WE MADE WITH CREATOR!LOOK,Deuteronomy 29:9;Keep therefore the words of this covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do.
Deuteronomy 29:10;Ye stand this day all of you before the LORD your God; your captains of your tribes, your elders, and your officers, with all the men of Israel,
Deuteronomy 29:11;Your little ones, your wives, and thy stranger that is in thy camp, from the hewer of thy wood unto the drawer of thy water:
Deuteronomy 29:12;That thou shouldest enter into covenant with the LORD thy God, and into his oath, which the LORD thy God maketh with thee this day:
Deuteronomy 29:13;That he may establish thee to day for a people unto himself, and that he may be unto thee a God, as he hath said unto thee, and as he hath sworn unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.
Deuteronomy 29:14;Neither with you only do I make this covenant and this oath;Deuteronomy 29:15;But with him that standeth here with us this day before the LORD our God, and also with him that is not here with us this day:OK that was a COVENANT a Agreememnt we made, now the curses was put on us for going into africa an running away from the AGREEMENT WE MADE WITH CREATOR
Deuteronomy 28:48;Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.Deuteronomy 28:49;The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
Deuteronomy 28:64;And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. NOW did they go thru that???????? did they have that on they backs at all times????? why no fool yo self,m A MIXED person in the diaspora is more HEBREW then the peoples in Africa in can ever be, a full blooded black africa is Ham mixed with the jews, because they dont have this in them like bible say, an this was said to the hebrews already in africa that was PURE till we was ALL pulled from africa but you have to have this in yo life,Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast. SEE a mixed person in the diaspora is mo Hebrew then a full blood un diaspora African, they suffered no curses other then us Hebrews not being there to PROTECT THEM, see we protected Africa, from others that right was given us by CREATOR
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#93095 Mar 21, 2014
THE HEBREWS WERE NOT HAMITES according to the BIBLE!!!!!!!ABRAHAM CAME FROM UR IN THE CHALDEANS! He then went to Haran in Turkey before MOVING TO CANAAN! The Canaanites WERE NOT the same people as the Hebrews/Israelites! In the BIBLE the Israelites BUTCHER the Canaanites! So NO they were NOT the same people! In more than one instance in the BIBLE, G-d tells the Israelites NOT to marry Canaanites BECAUSE THEY ARE WICKED!

www.mysavior.info/article/223

Level 8

Location hidden

#93096 Mar 21, 2014
them Africans aint no Hebrews, unless they been to strange land with yoke on they neck, all Hebrews was pulled from Africa an the job was over seen by trained missionary's that could spot a Hebrew tribe it took 250 years to pull us all from there,yes we left out traits an habits among some Africans , all Hebrews was removed like the natives got plucked from this land, they knows how to clean house, any tribe with Hebrew signs was PLUCKED immediately , with no waiting plus we have RECORDED Africans that was part of slave trade, that help an assisted the enemy s till this day, them gone be the Africans not calling us home,
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#93098 Mar 21, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYAH wrote:
As predicted by Jesus, in this war Jerusalem was overthrown, the Temple was
destroyed and the Black Hebrews were scattered.(Mat. 24:15-21, Luke 21: 5,6,
20-24) The loss of life was appalling. So many Hebrews were slain that the whole
lake of Galilee was red with blood and covered with corpses. The noted
historian, Josephus estimated that one million one hundred thousand perished in
the siege of Jerusalem alone, reports Hugh Schonfield in his book The Passover
Plot p.192-195, which describes this massive genocide.
Seeking to escape destruction, millions of original Black Biblical Jews fled
into AFRICA! Centuries later, their descendants were captured and sold into slavery in the
Americas! Ella Hughley's remarkable booklet The Truth About Black Biblical
Hebrew-Israelites exposes and summarizes important details of this suppressed
subject. She writes "Many of the Israelites... who managed to escape their
persecutors during the Roman-Jewish War subsequently migrated to West Africa,
and 16,000 years later their descendants were captured and brought to America in
chains by cruel slave-traders."
She quotes the noted Jewish historian, Josephus from his book The Great
Roman-Jewish War: 66-70, where he writes about this Jewish dispersion and
captivity. "General Vaspasian and his son Caesar Titus fought against the Jews.
Millions of Jews fled into Africa, among other places, fleeing from Roman
persecution and starvation during the siege." In African Origins of Major Wester
Religions p.75, Dr. Yusef ben-Jochannan writes "there were many Hebrew (Jewish)
tribes that were of indigenous African origin, These African Jews were caught in
a rebellion in Cyrene ... during 115 C.E.
This rebellion also marked the beginning of a mass Jewish migration southward
into Sudan of West Africa." Arab historian, Ibn Battuta writes of finding Jews
scattered across North and West Africa during his travels. The Hebrewisms of
numerous tribes, especially in West Africa is well documented.
If the original Jews were Black, where did white Jews come from?
Where did these Jews who have lived over 3000 years in Israel come from:
www.israelites-samaritans.com
These Jews originated from the ISRAELITE TRIBE OF JUDAH:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_...
OR THESE JEWS WHO HAVE LIVED 2400 YEARS IN TURKEY
OR THESE JEWS WHO HAVE LIVED THOUSANDS OF YEARS IN IRAN:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in Iran
OR THESE JEWS WHO HAVE LIVED THOUSANDS OF YEARS IN SYRIA:
OR THESE JEWS WHO FLED ISRAEL AFTER IT WAS CONQUERED BY ROME
OR THESE JEWS WHO HAVE LIVED THOUSANDS OF YEARS IN EUROPE
ALL THE ABOVE JEWS ARE RELATED AND NONE OF THEM ARE RELATED TO ANY SUB-SAHARAN AFRICANS!!!!!!!!!!including Ethiopians!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#93099 Mar 21, 2014
It seems to me that Afronazis have EXTREMELY low self esteem and cannot bear to be only West African in origin! So they STEAL the Jewish history as their own. It probably boosts their low self esteem! The fact is, people see through their dumb pretenses! Their DNA DOES NOT SHOW they have either Israelite or Middle Eastern DNA! They are WEST AFRICAN IN ORIGIN ONLY!
REAL DESCENDANTS OF THE ISRAELITES who have lived over 3000 years in Israel:
www.israelite-samaritans
Real descendants of the ancient ISRAELITES:

Level 8

Location hidden

#93100 Mar 21, 2014
we got one dude on here so imbedded with Christianity he cant let that shit go, im telling an showing the dude that its NERGEL yo jez-us is NERGEL, an your worshiping him the god of death, crazy fool, the jews can be slick for only so long, Nergal…” 2 Kings 17:30 Nergal is the pagan god of War whose idol is a “Lion”, sometimes Nergal can be a “Cock” in the form of Mars which is also the equivalent of the Greek god of war Ares. Mar’s Hill “Areopagus” in Athens was where Paul found the altar “TO THE UNKNOWN GOD” Acts 17:23 Nergal, the Lion was that “UNKNOWN GOD” whom Athenians ignorantly worshiped.Nergal was brought to Samaria from Cuthah in 722 BC,Nergal is variously represented as a god of War, Storms, Desert, Pestilence, Hunger, Fire/Heat, Scorched Earth, Disease, the King of Death, King of Bloodlust, head of Hell’s “Secret Police”, Beelzebub’s chief spy, King of Death and Lord of the Netherworld; he is associated with Shamash (Semitic sun god currently occupying the center spot on the 9-branched version of the Hanukkah Menorah), the Noon-time “High Noon” Sun and Summer Solstice. they merged yo jez-us into it aint he coming back to wage war on peoples?? they suppose to get pure hell from him when he come back

Level 8

Location hidden

#93101 Mar 21, 2014
we only doing 1 the CREATOR, we all HIS son's, when you wake up an see HE is the FATHER the CREATOR of all, ok anything less then that gone be demi-god evilness, trouble, wrongness, we not gone do that evilness that got us messed up the first time, the "queen of heaven" an her lil boy,
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#93102 Mar 21, 2014
The very first people to have been buried in the catacombs of Rome were Jewish! Jews have lived at least over 2000 years in Europe! After Titus conquered Israel, he took Jewish slaves with him to Italy.
And NO there were NOT black!
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Absecon, NJ

#93103 Mar 21, 2014
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melanin: Closed source vs. Open source 1 min Ben 8
GUESS the black topix poster! 2 min Ben 22
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,522,877
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 8 min Ben 854
Race is a social construct part 2 11 min Keepin It Real 8
Former basketball star Charles Barker says blac... (Oct '10) 14 min Justsaying 5
Poll Do Black Women find Puerto Rican Men sexy? (May '10) 20 min Loreno 220
Why did Jesus allow Satan to create Negroes? 48 min Israelite Suprema... 22
SMARTEST POSTERS on TOPIX 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 23
Rachel Maddow ~ Beating FOX News !! 3 hr JRT 26
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr sin 1,494
More from around the web