Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#92772 Mar 16, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
I busted out laughing when I read this
they one step away from capturing his ass he knows it, they gone jail his ass he is a spy over there in Africa,other dude say he in Apartheid Strong hold, thats the last hold out! they closing in on them devils over there like his kind, his weak ass needs to be busing rocks up with lil hammer! with a GIANT 8 Ball tied to his neck
omgthisissooooof unny

Columbia, SC

#92773 Mar 16, 2014
So u guys believe Fard and Elijah Muhammad were god and according to Farrakhan still alive in a space ship? Wow that goes against a lot of religious beliefs from Hebrews to Islam

Level 8

Location hidden

#92774 Mar 16, 2014
tina wrote:
<quoted text>
=) lol he got exposed and still can't answer my question.
the trick comes back on soon, he sleep or at work, that devil is the last one on here, all the others took off, when they seen truth, NO but this devil trying to hold on,we have fun off him,

Level 8

Location hidden

#92775 Mar 16, 2014
omgthisissooooofunny wrote:
So u guys believe Fard and Elijah Muhammad were god and according to Farrakhan still alive in a space ship? Wow that goes against a lot of religious beliefs from Hebrews to Islam
WE believe nothing but what MOSES said, how bout that? we not for non of that, we Strictly Hebrews doing real history, see its only tow set of jews, an we knows bout both of them, an how they stole hebrew history,its well documented on here

Level 8

Location hidden

#92776 Mar 16, 2014
A Conservative in Ann Arb wrote:
Blacks should all be imported back to Africa where they belong.
i agree with this lil part,see? i can agree with you on somethings see?
A Conservative in Ann Arb

Ann Arbor, MI

#92777 Mar 16, 2014
Whites have witnessed decades of research demonstrating that Negros do not perform well on standardized tests of intelligence, college entrance exams, and in terms of academic achievement. In fact, they perform abysmally, in all regards, and so outside the norms that one must question their very humanity.

Is it time for those supporting the further education of negros to admit defeat and relegate them to what they seem best suited - farm work and manual labor?

Level 8

Location hidden

#92778 Mar 16, 2014
<quoted text>
If it was not for Whites, you savage lowly Negros would not know what the Bible is in the first place. Second, Moses was not Black, he was a Jew. There is NO JEW TODAY who agrees with the nonsense Blacks make up.
Get it through your thick and nappy-headed skull; Hebrews were NEVER Black and Moses was not either. Blacks are and still are savage animals lower then the lowest Arab.
Egypt was never Black, but had Black slaves.
how was Moses a jew? he never lived in Judah inheritance? thats how they say the word jew means an comes from scythians living in Judahs lot an calling themselfs jews lol hahahahah i can fuck you up with hebrew history, i mean TEAR A MEAN HOLE in yo ass, yo ass will be mad at jews for lying to you an yo kind, PLEASE STICK around an dont run off, cause yo mind aint gone be the same when you see this truth you cant REFUTE, its gone hurt you inside, its jews watching now, an they sick because of what we have done, see we knows the whole history about the jews, they aint hebrews, but crooks whom stole hebrews history, it goes back to 721BC, when the sepharvaims was placed in our lands to steal our heritage, see thats whaT THE SEPHARVAIMS DO IS STEAL history an lie, all lies have came from them ALONE just about

Level 8

Location hidden

#92780 Mar 16, 2014
Whites have witnessed decades of research demonstrating that Negros do not perform well on standardized tests of intelligence, college entrance exams, and in terms of academic achievement. In fact, they perform abysmally, in all regards, and so outside the norms that one must question their very humanity.
Is it time for those supporting the further education of negros to admit defeat and relegate them to what they seem best suited - farm work and manual labor?
so it should be easy for you to show us jews are real? you should be able to put us in our place, with all this i8nfo you have? yo ass gone dip soon as you realize what is going on hahahahah lol hahahah yo ass gone hang in shadow like the others, lurking looking but better not say shit, yo time is coming your fresh here, we gone see how long that last hahahah yo whole concept of being a peoples was made up by jews, to hide they identity hahahah, you fucked up when you stop here! you gone see, i knows bible like back of my hands hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#92781 Mar 16, 2014
Jeremiah 23v40 And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.
read Jeremiah 11v 1 to 8, look at 8;Yet they obeyed not, nor inclined their ear, but walked every one in the imagination of their evil heart: therefore I will bring upon them all the words of this covenant, which I commanded them to do; but they did them not.
the CREATOR would bring up on them ALL the words of the Covenant! go to DEUT 28! now what Ashkenazim or Sephardi Jews been thru the curses? the CREATOR said the HEBREWS would go thru!? they that ran into Africa them Hebrews didn't return! NO GENEALOGY for them!2kings 25v26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees.
u see we thought it was a joke! read Jeremiah 11 v6;Then the LORD said unto me, Proclaim all these words in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, saying, Hear ye the words of this covenant, and do them.
u see them WORDS??? that was a loaded gun!!!!! pointed at us! we didnt know! because the blinds of the idol worship!! Had us LOCKED IN TO DESTRUCTION,ok the big wheels on chariots what we do now isnt nothing new,we had plushed out chariots ! an, everybody owned they on spot! no tax's,we had to give to the Levities, meet up 3 times a year! do what was right!!! our people hated doing right!! we hated to follow law it was times we didnt even know the law! just like now! so u knows the curses was going to get us,thats why there's no GENEALOGY for the HEBREWS that went into africa that JEREMIAH was sent to Jeremiah 44 v1;The LORD spoke to Jeremiah concerning all the Judeans who were living in the land of Egypt, those in Migdol, Tahpanhes, Memphis, and in the region of southern Egypt.
read verse 8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?
so the CREATOR know WE was in AFRICA because He told JEREMIAH to tell US this message in africa!OK were is our genealogy from africa when the returns started coming home from Babylon? WE waiting on the CREATOR to bring US back NOW!

Level 8

Location hidden

#92782 Mar 16, 2014
i knows after Greeks show up NO MO HEBREWS IN THE LAND ALL JEWS FROM THEN ON OUT from 332BC as starting point since,Greeks came within 90 years of the RETURNS FROM BABYLON, the returns made them come to our land an they chased us ALWAYS as far as Egypt , MICAH 3 v 6 look no mo vision from the prophets, Prophet,Malachi 1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name??Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,,Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKYS roll up on us in 332BC, from 430BC when the Prophet Malachi wrote that, the Greeks would come to the Land 98 years later, thats real fast if your fixing to lose everything till CREATOR call us Back!.Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.,Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Greeks came 98 years later 332BC,even the Levites got case away! Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. 98 years later 332BC,.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.Malachi 2:9;Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. It was over for Returns, Curse was out lined by Moses, every Curse was in the book,,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.GREEKS SHOW UP VISOUS MAD EVIL KILLERS they got RID of the RETURNS SO FAST THEY HARDLY LEFT A TRAIL,THEY WIPED THEM OUT CHASED OFF THE COVENANT LAND!!! some peoples way worst then the CHALDEANS, whom locked the returns up, THE GREEKS WAS LIKE A NATION OF DEMONS devils everywhere,hebrews would be SPOOKED TO SEE ALL THEM devils PLUS SCYTHIANS in Samaria, NAW they took off so fast they didnt leave NO SIGN< IT WAS OVER, then jewish history start! POINT BLANK THAT HOW IT WENT DOWN, NO WAY TO try an change what happen, thats LOCKED IN HISTORY!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#92783 Mar 16, 2014
tina wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind games and half truths is why that person only picked out those sections of the scripture.
You're right...but he's only fooling himself.
omgthisissooooof unny

Columbia, SC

#92784 Mar 16, 2014
So tell me again why Elijah Muhammad"s own SON converted away from the yacob Muslims?
trollslayer

South Holland, IL

#92785 Mar 16, 2014
<quoted text>
If it was not for Whites, you savage lowly Negros would not know what the Bible is in the first place. Second, Moses was not Black, he was a Jew. There is NO JEW TODAY who agrees with the nonsense Blacks make up.
Get it through your thick and nappy-headed skull; Hebrews were NEVER Black and Moses was not either. Blacks are and still are savage animals lower then the lowest Arab.
"Blacks are lowly" Blacks are savage." LOL.....look at this one you guys...just look at all racism this POS is spewing.

Location hidden

#92786 Mar 16, 2014
<quoted text>
This from the kind of beast who thought the world was FLAT?????????? LOL!!!!!!!!!! GTFOH...SNOW APE!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

Conservative what??? Your spupidity???

Out of more than 600 so-called white euros who actually made it (COLUMBUS NEVER DID) to what is known as the US, only 60 survived...LOL!!!!!!!!!! 8-) And this stinking animal comes in here calling people savages???

Your IGNORANT A$$ needed someone (ORIGINAL PEOPLE OF "MOST HIGH GOD," GO CHECK THE DNA EVIDENCE TO SEE WHO CAME FIRST AND WAS MONOTHEISTIC...CIRCUMCISING AND ALL...MOST OF Y'ALL STILL AREN'T) TO REPRODUCE FOOD AND THE PRODUCTS NECESSARY FOR PRODUCING CLOTHING. YOU PRIMITIVE SAVAGES WERE TO DUMB TO DO IT FOR YOURSELVES. You BYTCH'S WERE STARVING TO DEATH HERE AND IN EUROPE. BUT I GUESS YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT DID YOU SERPENT???

If it were not for those who were KIDNAPPED AND BOUND...YOUR IGNORANT A$$ WOULDN'T BE ALIVE TO TALK THE SH!T YOU'RE BARKING BASTARD!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

If you cave beast are/were so damn SMART, HOW COME YOU NEEDED OTHERS TO FEED YOUR STUPID STARVING APE A$$ES??? You THINGS came out of the frigid north and you didn't know jackshit about any GOD...PAGANISTIC BEAST.

KNOW WHITE MAN TAUGHT ANYBODY ANYTHING ABOUT "THE MOST HIGH (GOD) AND ESPECIALLY ON THE AFRICAN CONTINENT...PUNK!!!!!!!!!! You were still screaming at the darkness like wild dogs when we were in homes with running water...inside the home alreay. Do the research and learn BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!

We had trade with India and China before anyone knew your caveman best existed. And we have civilizations that stretch back 10 to 18 THOUSAND YEARS (SUDAN) BRAINLESS. AGAIN GO DO SOME REAL RESEARCH AND STOP FLAPPING AND BL S BLABBERING INCOHERENTNONSENSE STUPID.
trollslayer

South Holland, IL

#92788 Mar 16, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the kind of beast who thought the world was FLAT?????????? LOL!!!!!!!!!! GTFOH...SNOW APE!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
Conservative what??? Your spupidity???
Out of more than 600 so-called white euros who actually made it (COLUMBUS NEVER DID) to what is known as the US, only 60 survived...LOL!!!!!!!!!! 8-) And this stinking animal comes in here calling people savages???
Your IGNORANT A$$ needed someone (ORIGINAL PEOPLE OF "MOST HIGH GOD," GO CHECK THE DNA EVIDENCE TO SEE WHO CAME FIRST AND WAS MONOTHEISTIC...CIRCUMCISING AND ALL...MOST OF Y'ALL STILL AREN'T) TO REPRODUCE FOOD AND THE PRODUCTS NECESSARY FOR PRODUCING CLOTHING. YOU PRIMITIVE SAVAGES WERE TO DUMB TO DO IT FOR YOURSELVES. You BYTCH'S WERE STARVING TO DEATH HERE AND IN EUROPE. BUT I GUESS YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT DID YOU SERPENT???
If it were not for those who were KIDNAPPED AND BOUND...YOUR IGNORANT A$$ WOULDN'T BE ALIVE TO TALK THE SH!T YOU'RE BARKING BASTARD!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
If you cave beast are/were so damn SMART, HOW COME YOU NEEDED OTHERS TO FEED YOUR STUPID STARVING APE A$$ES??? You THINGS came out of the frigid north and you didn't know jackshit about any GOD...PAGANISTIC BEAST.
KNOW WHITE MAN TAUGHT ANYBODY ANYTHING ABOUT "THE MOST HIGH (GOD) AND ESPECIALLY ON THE AFRICAN CONTINENT...PUNK!!!!!!!!!! You were still screaming at the darkness like wild dogs when we were in homes with running water...inside the home alreay. Do the research and learn BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!
We had trade with India and China before anyone knew your caveman best existed. And we have civilizations that stretch back 10 to 18 THOUSAND YEARS (SUDAN) BRAINLESS. AGAIN GO DO SOME REAL RESEARCH AND STOP FLAPPING AND BL S BLABBERING INCOHERENTNONSENSE STUPID.
Ann Arb's family....

http://animalspicwallpaper.com/wp-content/upl...

----

http://dreampoetica.files.wordpress.com/2013/...

____

http://i.livescience.com/images/i/000/015/679...

_____

Her brother
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images...

____

Her Uncle
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images...

__

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get2/I0000T...

Location hidden

#92789 Mar 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Get THIS THROUGH YOU SNOW APE DOME
1. GO TAKE A REAL GOOD LOOK AT THE SPHINX...THAT'S NOT LIKE YOU OR HITLER, HE'S INDIGENOUS...YA SNOWMONKEY!!!
2. CHECK THE DNA EVIDENCE FOR RAMSES III, TUT AND THE REST OF THE ARMARNA MUMMIES TO BE RELEASED BY EVEN A MUCH BIGGER RACIST THAN YOU. HIS NAME IS ZAHI HAWAS...HEAD OF THE EGYPTIAN ANTIQUITIES!!!
3. The OLDEST BONES TO BE FOUND IN KEMET ( EGYPT) 35,000 YEARS OLD ARE INDIGENOUS...NOT YOUR FANTASY WHITE BOYS!!!
Those ARE JUST A FEW OF THE FINDINGS OF YOUR OWN SCIENTIST WITH PHD'S IN THEIR FIELDS OF STUDY. ALL YOUR IGNORANT A$$ HAS IS YOUR STUPID UNEDUCATED OPINION...IF I CAN EVEN CALL IT THAT. NOW STFU CAVE BEAST!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

Location hidden

#92791 Mar 16, 2014
omgthisissooooof unny

Columbia, SC

#92792 Mar 16, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Get THIS THROUGH YOU SNOW APE DOME
1. GO TAKE A REAL GOOD LOOK AT THE SPHINX...THAT'S NOT LIKE YOU OR HITLER, HE'S INDIGENOUS...YA SNOWMONKEY!!!
2. CHECK THE DNA EVIDENCE FOR RAMSES III, TUT AND THE REST OF THE ARMARNA MUMMIES TO BE RELEASED BY EVEN A MUCH BIGGER RACIST THAN YOU. HIS NAME IS ZAHI HAWAS...HEAD OF THE EGYPTIAN ANTIQUITIES!!!
3. The OLDEST BONES TO BE FOUND IN KEMET ( EGYPT) 35,000 YEARS OLD ARE INDIGENOUS...NOT YOUR FANTASY WHITE BOYS!!!
Those ARE JUST A FEW OF THE FINDINGS OF YOUR OWN SCIENTIST WITH PHD'S IN THEIR FIELDS OF STUDY. ALL YOUR IGNORANT A$$ HAS IS YOUR STUPID UNEDUCATED OPINION...IF I CAN EVEN CALL IT THAT. NOW STFU CAVE BEAST!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
not sub Saharan either. Egypt is in A class by themselves. Besides the pharaohs interbred with their sisters
trollslayer

South Holland, IL

#92793 Mar 16, 2014
omgthisissooooofunny wrote:
<quoted text>not sub Saharan either. Egypt is in A class by themselves. Besides the pharaohs interbred with their sisters
the highly racist term "sub Saharan" seeks to assume there are "2 AFRICA'S". Black were originally ALL BLACK. N.Africa STILL has Blacks living there. Kemet was originally ALL BLACK. The PPL. there now ARE NOT ORIGINAL.

The Black Egyptians: The Descendants of Kemet by Dr Muhammed Arabi

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#92794 Mar 16, 2014
As Pharoa Abraham?!

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min African AE 32,471
Curvy vs. FAT: why do fat women call themselves... (Sep '09) 17 min Sir jethro 23
BW are too good for sorry BM and BW believed th... 25 min Ben YISRAEL 20
The Knights Templar was founded by a Black Man (Mar '12) 35 min bantu 63
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 38 min bantu 3,854
News Health is Wealth: 5 Deadly Health Issues for Af... 39 min Spotted Girl 3
News Confessions of a black atheist 49 min thetruth 276
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 2 hr Miguel is the man 718
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 hr NotSoDivineMsM 123,594
All women prefer white men 4 hr NotSoDivineMsM 4,246
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 5 hr iamcuriousnow 6,658
More from around the web