Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#92457 Mar 12, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You SERPENTS are full of it, I posted the information that completely crushes you, I mean it totally smack you completely out of this universe, but it doesn't show up and the thread so everyone can see it. Real convenient for you things.
Don't bother making any more of your slimeball non-intellectual post to me.
Youre a bunch of serpents who hate Jews! In the BIBLE it says the enemies of Israel will be destroyed! You are the enemies of Israel! Evil and wicked! Repent bytches!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#92458 Mar 12, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
Lol , this is for all the lying serpents , diabolically known as trolls ? Lying pieces of rhinoceros dung http://books.google.com/books...
Load of RUBBISH, the Sumerians WERE NOT SEMITIC!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#92459 Mar 12, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
Can we say for sure that those places we say was Assyria really called Assyria or any derivatives of it.
Look up the Hebrew word for Assyria!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#92460 Mar 12, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
Sunday, December 12, 2010
The Sumerians and Akkadians were Blacks
Controversy surrounding the Kushite/African/Black origins of the Elamites, Sumerians, Akkadians and “Assyrians” is simple and yet complicated. It involves both the racism exhibited toward the African slaves in the Western Hemisphere and Africans generally which led to the idea that Africans had no history; and the need of Julius Oppert to make Semites white, to accommodate the “white” ancestry of European Jews.
To understand this dichotomy we have to look at the history of scholarship surrounding the rise of Sumero-Akkadian studies. The study of the Sumerians, Akkadians, Assyrians and Elamites began with the decipherment of the cuneiform script by Henry Rawlinson (1851). Henry Rawlinson (1810-1895) had spent most of his career in the Orient. This appears to have given him an open mind in regards to history. He recognized the Ancient Model of History, the idea that civilization was founded by the Kushite or Hamitic people of the Bible.
As result, Rawlinson was surprised during his research to discover that the founders of the Mesopotamian civilization were of Kushite (Cushite) origin. He made it clear that the Semitic speakers of Akkad and the non-Semitic speakers of Sumer were both Black or Negro people who called themselves sag-gig-ga “Black Heads”. In Rawlinson’s day the (agglutinative Turanian speaking) Sumerian people were recognized as Akkadian or Chaldean, while the Semitic speaking blacks were called Assyrians.
BUMBO LOW IQ IMBECILE RAWLINSON LIVED IN THE !8th CENTURY www DIMWITTED IDIOT!
Sumerians WERE SNOW WHITE WITH BLUE EYES LOOKING EXACTLY LIKE ASHKENAZI JEWS:
www.tarotcanada.org/SumerianDivination.html
www.arthistoryworlds.org/sculpture-from-sumer...
Mesopotamian civilization were snow white looking EXACTLY LIKE THESE Chaldeans:
www.penn.museum/sites/Iraq...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#92461 Mar 12, 2014
Also Europeans ORIGINATED from the Middle East looking EXACTLY like these people their ANCESTORS! So was the Middle East ever black?????NO!!!!!!!!!!
www.youtube.com/watch...
FORENSIC EXPERTS RECREATE ANCIENT HEBREWS:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
IRANIAN FORENSIC EXPERT RECREATES ANCIENT 5000 YEAR OLD WOMAN:
www.irandiscovery.blogspot.com

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#92463 Mar 13, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
The Sumerians and Akkadians were Blacks
Could you please describe these images of Sumerians for us?
http://img.youtube.com/vi/Nok4cBt0V6w/0.jpg
http://sumerianshakespeare.com/media/c86860ff...
http://classconnection.s3.amazonaws.com/963/f...
The truth is a bitch, ain't it?
Garrig, it is indeed interesting to see those pictures of yours and your conclusion that Sumerian/Akkadian were non-Black or may be you are saying they were white?. I am probably the worst debater of black/white issues, as no one clearly defined these terms for me. In Ethiopia, these terms are rarely used just for strangers but surely not as a criteria for social classes.

I can understand, by Black you mean typical of AAs and yes there is no as such recorded history, genetic or archiological evidences for the existance of 'Bantu' like people outside Africa. However, north and north-eastern African were indeed regarded by some as the propagator of world civilization, the original afro-asiatic and there are ample evidences that these people were infact the very ancient settlers of Akkad. We have to be careful that the adventure of these people is never robbed by the recently civilized Europeans and we know Europe was the land of savage uncivilized and pagan people.

Skin color is mere of environmental adaptation and less stable as compared with the cranial and skull morphology. That is scientific fact. Therefore, understanding of black and white as mere skin color is total ignorance.

http://phys.org/news202458278.html

Therefore, evidences are rather ample that ancient Sumer/Akkad were infact calling themselves, PHENOTYPICALLY as red headed

"The Sumerians referred to themselves as ù&#285; sa&#285; gíg-ga (cuneiform) phonetically u&#331; sa&#331; giga, literally meaning "the black-headed people"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer

What was the need to mention the word 'phenotypically' here. It just tells you that these people were indeed black or brown skinned with skulls closer to Caucasians, rather then AA type. I know this is not popular view by both so called 'black' and 'white' as none of them shared this glory. I am expecting some 10 wrongs and 10 nut and 10 funny. But that is the reality. I am proud Hamite.

Level 6

Location hidden

#92466 Mar 13, 2014
African AE wrote:
Also Europeans ORIGINATED from the Middle East looking EXACTLY like these people their ANCESTORS! So was the Middle East ever black?????NO!!!!!!!!!!
www.youtube.com/watch...
FORENSIC EXPERTS RECREATE ANCIENT HEBREWS:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
IRANIAN FORENSIC EXPERT RECREATES ANCIENT 5000 YEAR OLD WOMAN:
www.irandiscovery.blogspot.com
Most of the European, esp. those with better civilization history, can have a very ancient linkage with the North African like people in the middle east, long before 12,000 YBP. However, these Europeans rarely interacted back with the ancient African type proto-Semites people sometime not older than 5,000 YBP and that is why they are still known as pagans. Since these proto-Semites are known to domesticate the African Donkey, we can confidently say these people were African. Therefore, your repeated mentioning of Europeans is non-sense and meaningless unless you want to dress their white skin, favourable only for those with slave background. They can be important for you, just to enjoy their fu*ck recently, but they never had any ancient glory. Sorry for I have disappointed you!

Level 6

Location hidden

#92467 Mar 13, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>BUMBO LOW IQ IMBECILE RAWLINSON LIVED IN THE !8th CENTURY www DIMWITTED IDIOT!
Sumerians WERE SNOW WHITE WITH BLUE EYES LOOKING EXACTLY LIKE ASHKENAZI JEWS:
Mesopotamian civilization were snow white looking EXACTLY LIKE THESE Chaldeans:
www.penn.museum/sites/Iraq...
Why then they called themselves "Black Headed". Ok you are saying their head was black but the other part of their body snow white. I can see you are number one mumpsimus in this topic.

"Origin of name

The term "Sumerian" is the common name given to the ancient non-Semitic inhabitants of Mesopotamia, Sumer, by the Semitic Akkadians. The Sumerians referred to themselves as ù&#285; sa&#285; gíg-ga, phonetically un san giga, literally meaning "the black-headed people"

Are askenazim could have a skin color of "snow white" as you said. I am not sure but you know their body color more than me, I mean during the 'Fu*ck"! lickspittle, mooncalf slave Cape Malay!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#92468 Mar 13, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Load of RUBBISH, the Sumerians WERE NOT SEMITIC!
No body is certain about the ancient Sumerian, but they are likely from the Indian cushitic stock (from the archiology of language and culture), but never related to the Black uncivilized and savage Malays. Cape Malays are from most unsuccessful root and that is why they are desperate to deny their idenity. But, there is no one willing to f* them. Again, they were never mongol. I am sure about that!

Level 6

Location hidden

#92469 Mar 13, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Youre a bunch of serpents who hate Jews! In the BIBLE it says the enemies of Israel will be destroyed! You are the enemies of Israel! Evil and wicked! Repent bytches!
The Biblical Israel is rarely related with modern European Ashkenazim Jews. Biblical Israel tells about those people that were dispersed from southern Arabia in to the 4 corners (Ethiopia is one).

Isaiah 11:11 - And it shall come to pass in that day,[that] the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

Isaiah 49:12 - Behold, these shall come from Afar (Ethiopia): and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim.

Isaiah 43:3 - For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Savior; I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee

Ethiopian Jew in the new era.

Acts 8:27-39 - And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,

Your Ashkenazim identity is very clearly indicated in the Bible

Genesis 10:2 The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras. 3 The sons of Gomer were Ashkenaz, Riphath,[a] and Togarmah.

Don't even try it again. Ancient Jews (More accurately Hebrews) were settled in Ethiopia with the Ark.

As usual try the genetics that allows your manipulation and lies. Yes, the science of genetics is man made, but the Bible is God's own word. Mumpsimus Cape Malay!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#92470 Mar 13, 2014
An Ethiopian Jew that came to Jerusalem for worship

Acts 8:27-39 - "And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship"

The Ethiopian Jew travelled at the new era to celebrate passover, also called Fasika in Ethiopia. The true Israelites (Ethiopian Orthodox) still celebrate this major holiday, much more than any where in the world

"Fassika is a holiday that commemorates the day the Israelites were freed from the bondage of Egypt. For more than 400 years they were oppressed and afflicted by Egyptians. It is with the leadership of Moses and the Power of the Almighty God that they got their freedom"

"Ten plagues were sent by God on Pharaoh and the Egyptians. In the last plague the angel of death came into the land of Egypt and killed the entire first born of each household except those who put a stain of blood on their door. Those with blood on their door were passed over. Hence the word Passover or Fassika.

Since then, for generations, the Israelites kept celebrating Fassika every year. It was during such celebration, two thousand years ago, that our Lord Jesus Christ laid down his life on the cross. Therefore we are celebrating two precious holidays at one time: The freedom of the people of God from bondage of Egypt and the victory of our Lord Jesus Christ over death"

http://addisvoice.com/article/message_of_east...

Do Ashkenazim celebrate this? I mean was the copying early, before the age of information? Glad they have Ethiopia the real pure land of the ancient biblical people. I think that jealous Cape Malay is crying now, he hates truth!

Level 6

Location hidden

#92471 Mar 13, 2014
Ancient Israelites celebrating passover in the church

African AE

Durban, South Africa

#92472 Mar 13, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the European, esp. those with better civilization history, can have a very ancient linkage with the North African like people in the middle east, long before 12,000 YBP. However, these Europeans rarely interacted back with the ancient African type proto-Semites people sometime not older than 5,000 YBP and that is why they are still known as pagans. Since these proto-Semites are known to domesticate the African Donkey, we can confidently say these people were African. Therefore, your repeated mentioning of Europeans is non-sense and meaningless unless you want to dress their white skin, favourable only for those with slave background. They can be important for you, just to enjoy their fu*ck recently, but they never had any ancient glory. Sorry for I have disappointed you!
B*TCH SEMITES ARE AND NEVER WERE AFRICANS!!!!!!! AFRICANS ARE NOT INDIGENOUS TO THE MIDDLE EAST you lying old B*TCH!
Donkeys ran wild in the Middle East!
AFRICANS ARE NOT RELATED TO SEMITES!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people
ALL SEMITES ORIGINATED IN THE MIDDLE EAST and look nothing like ugly Ethiopians!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#92473 Mar 13, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
Ancient Israelites celebrating passover in the church
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WD_mInHM8RIXX
ETHIOPIANS BASHED,SMASHED AND BUTCHERED BY THE ISRAELITES!

ETHIOPIAN SMACKDOWN:
www.keyway.ca/htm2001/20010315.htm
My favourite link LOL
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#92474 Mar 13, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The Biblical Israel is rarely related with modern European Ashkenazim Jews. Biblical Israel tells about those people that were dispersed from southern Arabia in to the 4 corners (Ethiopia is one).
Isaiah 11:11 - And it shall come to pass in that day,[that] the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
Isaiah 49:12 - Behold, these shall come from Afar (Ethiopia): and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim.
Isaiah 43:3 - For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Savior; I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee
Ethiopian Jew in the new era.
Acts 8:27-39 - And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,
Your Ashkenazim identity is very clearly indicated in the Bible
Genesis 10:2 The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras. 3 The sons of Gomer were Ashkenaz, Riphath,[a] and Togarmah.
Don't even try it again. Ancient Jews (More accurately Hebrews) were settled in Ethiopia with the Ark.
As usual try the genetics that allows your manipulation and lies. Yes, the science of genetics is man made, but the Bible is God's own word. Mumpsimus Cape Malay!!
Ethiopians have NO Israelite DNA and are related to West Africans and African Americans!
ETHIOPIANS BUTCHERED BY THE ISRAELITES:
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#92475 Mar 13, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
An Ethiopian Jew that came to Jerusalem for worship
Acts 8:27-39 - "And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship"
The Ethiopian Jew travelled at the new era to celebrate passover, also called Fasika in Ethiopia. The true Israelites (Ethiopian Orthodox) still celebrate this major holiday, much more than any where in the world
"Fassika is a holiday that commemorates the day the Israelites were freed from the bondage of Egypt. For more than 400 years they were oppressed and afflicted by Egyptians. It is with the leadership of Moses and the Power of the Almighty God that they got their freedom"
"Ten plagues were sent by God on Pharaoh and the Egyptians. In the last plague the angel of death came into the land of Egypt and killed the entire first born of each household except those who put a stain of blood on their door. Those with blood on their door were passed over. Hence the word Passover or Fassika.
Since then, for generations, the Israelites kept celebrating Fassika every year. It was during such celebration, two thousand years ago, that our Lord Jesus Christ laid down his life on the cross. Therefore we are celebrating two precious holidays at one time: The freedom of the people of God from bondage of Egypt and the victory of our Lord Jesus Christ over death"
http://addisvoice.com/article/message_of_east...
Do Ashkenazim celebrate this? I mean was the copying early, before the age of information? Glad they have Ethiopia the real pure land of the ancient biblical people. I think that jealous Cape Malay is crying now, he hates truth!
Ashkenazi Jews are closely relayed to Middle Eastern KURDS! Ethiopians ARE CLOSELY RELATED TO WEST AFRICANS AND AFRICAN AMERICAS!!!!!!
ETHIOPIAN SMASHDOWN:
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#92476 Mar 13, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
No body is certain about the ancient Sumerian, but they are likely from the Indian cushitic stock (from the archiology of language and culture), but never related to the Black uncivilized and savage Malays. Cape Malays are from most unsuccessful root and that is why they are desperate to deny their idenity. But, there is no one willing to f* them. Again, they were never mongol. I am sure about that!
Um.....Nope! They were WHITE CAUCASIANS and PORTRAYED THEMSELVES AS WHITE CAUCASIANS:
There were Indians that lived in ancient Susa! They were also interbred out by the randy Eurasians!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#92477 Mar 13, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why then they called themselves "Black Headed". Ok you are saying their head was black but the other part of their body snow white. I can see you are number one mumpsimus in this topic.
"Origin of name
The term "Sumerian" is the common name given to the ancient non-Semitic inhabitants of Mesopotamia, Sumer, by the Semitic Akkadians. The Sumerians referred to themselves as ù&#285; sa&#285; gíg-ga, phonetically un san giga, literally meaning "the black-headed people"
Are askenazim could have a skin color of "snow white" as you said. I am not sure but you know their body color more than me, I mean during the 'Fu*ck"! lickspittle, mooncalf slave Cape Malay!!
Why did they call themselves black-headed when most of them portrayed in their art are bald LOL
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#92478 Mar 13, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Um....Middle Eastern people went into Europe:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cardial_map.png
Later Haplogroup J and R E-M35/34 also went into Europe!
NONE OF THE ABOVE HAPLOGROUPS ARE INDIGENOUS TO AFRICA! BUT ALL OF THEM ARE INDIGENOUS TO THE MIDDLE EAST!
So NOPE there were NO Africans in the Middle East at the time of the Eurasian Middle Eastern Neolithic Farmers!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#92479 Mar 13, 2014
Sometimes we have to remind ourselves why we are committed to the truth. So this weekend I show re read Chancellor Williams's "D...O...B...C. It's about 12 years since my last reading of this masterful piece of work, but it is a reminder of why we deal with these serpents and this thread on the database!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 1 min Khan 71
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,418,791
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 3 min Michel Montvert 1,698
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 12 min Michel Montvert 238
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 14 min Michel Montvert 32
The Collective Failure of African-Americans 16 min Sicklecell Supporter 12
News Trump on Clinton: 'She is a bigot' 19 min Sicklecell Supporter 12
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 43 min Sicklecell Supporter 508
Black Failure 3 hr LMBAO 63
More from around the web