A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Still laughing....
Go easy an that serpent !!!
A Child Of AHAYAH

United States

#92396 Mar 12, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?????????? If glim think he's Caucasoid so be it... What's it to you???
If it were not for my maternal haplotype (L3) none of you your rose with even exists!!!
http://www.phylotree.org/tree/main.htm
Now STFU & GTFOH SERPENT!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
Lol , go easy an that serpent!!!

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#92397 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Who gives a rats ass what was keeping on my way.? It doesn't matter. You do the exact same thing and every single African thread, bring the same old tired of BS.grow up... Because no matter what you say everything is what it is... And you can't change it coming in here with your euro-centric dogma... So take it and shove it!!!
No, I'm afraid the question is a salient one,. If you can't anwer it, there is no reason to think that North Africa would remain all Black being that it nearly touches Southern Europe, and blends in with the Middle East. You are not an honest debater. All you do is keep saying the things you want to beleive. You don't even care what the real truth is. SMH!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#92398 Mar 12, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> so a jews being a Hebrew in the bible, jews came with Assyria 721bc, an then again with chaldeans in 588bc, ok shgow me a jew being a Hebrews I want to see this
Read your bible!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#92399 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
So what?????????? If glim think he's Caucasoid so be it... What's it to you???
If it were not for my maternal haplotype (L3) none of you your euros would even exists!!!
http://www.phylotree.org/tree/main.htm
Now STFU & GTFOH SERPENT!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
What a load of cr*p !!!! Europeans come from NEANDERTHALS and hominids! There was NEVER EVER NEVER any ancient anatomy correct modern looking Africans EVER in Europe or the Middle East!!!!Oh do prove me wrong??????????
Grimaldi man WAS A CRO-MAGNON looking exactly like a modern European!
So you STFU @ GTFOH KANGEROO RAT!
A Child Of AHAYAH

United States

#92400 Mar 12, 2014
Rawlinson continues, "The first inventors, of any art are among the greatest benefactors of mankind and the bold steps they take from the known to the unknown, from blank ignorance, to discovery, are equal to many subsequent steps of progress." Bunsen says in his Philosophy of Ancient History, "The Hamitic family as Rawlinson proves must be given the credit for being the fountainhead of civilization. This family comprised the ancient Ethiopians, the Egyptians, the original Canaanites and the old Chaldeans. The inscriptions of the Chaldean monuments
p. 20
prove their race affinity. The Bible proves their relationship. It names the sons of Ham as Cush, Mizraim, Phut and the race of Canaan. Mizraim peopled Egypt and Canaan the land later possessed by the Hebrews. Phut located in Africa and Cush extended his colonies over a wide domain." (Philosophy of Ancient History, Bunsen, p. 51)
Bunsen concludes by saying, "Cushite colonies were all along the southern shores of Asia and Africa and by the archaeological remains, along the southern and eastern coasts of Arabia. The name Cush was given to four great areas, Media, Persia, Susiana and Aria, or the whole territory between the Indus and Tigris in prehistoric times. In Africa the Ethiopians, the Egyptians, the Libyans, the Canaanites and Phoenicians were all descendants of Ham. They were a black or dark colored race and the pioneers of our civilization. They were emphatically the monument builders on the plains of Shinar and the valley of the Nile from Meroe to Memphis. In southern Arabia they erected wonderful edifices. They were responsible for the monuments that dot southern Siberia and in America along the valley of the Mississippi down to Mexico and in Peru their images and monuments stand a "voiceless witnesses." This was the ancient Cushite Empire of Ethiopians that covered three worlds. Some of our later books recognizing their indisputable influence in primitive culture, speak of them as a brunet brown race representing a mysterious Heliolithic culture.
p. 21
Wells testifying from researches of Eliot Smith admits that this culture may have been oozing round the world from 1500 B.C. to 1000 B.C. He calls it the highest early culture of the world. It sustained the largest and most highly developed communities, but as in other modern books there is failure to give us clearer light upon this ancient culture and its origin. Baldwin speaking more frankly affirms that Hebrew writers describe these first inhabitants of cities and civilized life as Cushites. "The foundations of ancient religions, mythology, institutions and customs all had the same source. He considered the Egyptian and Chaldean civilizations as very old but the culture and political organization of Ethiopia was much older. They belonged to what Egyptians and Chaldeans regarded as real antiquity, ages shrouded in doubt because they were so remote. The oldest nations mentioned in history did not originate civilization, the traditions of Asia bring civilization from the south, connecting it with the Erythraean Sea. These traditions are confirmed by the inscriptions found upon the old ruins of Chaldea." (Prehistoric Nations, Baldwin.)
Wilford, that eminent student of the literature of India, found that Ethiopia was often mentioned in the Sanskrit writings of the people of India. The world according to the Puranas, ancient historical books, was divided into seven dwipas or divisions. Ethiopia was Cusha-Dwipa which included Arabia, Asia Minor, Syria, Nubia, Armenia, Mesopotamia, and an extended region
p. 22
in Africa. These Sanskrit writings prove that in remote ages these regions were the most powerful richest and most enlightened part of the world. From these authoritative records and the conclusions drawn by historians of deeper research we would decide that many ancient peoples, who have been assigned to other races in the average historical book of modern times, were in reality Ethiopians.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#92401 Mar 12, 2014
Um....the very first ancient CIVILIZATION WAS THE SUMERIANS:
Ancient Sumerians:
www.arthistoryworlds.org/sculpture-from-sumer...
Ancient Chaldeans:
www.penn.museum/sites/Iraq/...
Sorry ancient Middle Eastern people WERE NOT AFRICANS!
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Absecon, NJ

#92403 Mar 12, 2014
Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Sumerians and Akkadians were Blacks
Controversy surrounding the Kushite/African/Black origins of the Elamites, Sumerians, Akkadians and “Assyrians” is simple and yet complicated. It involves both the racism exhibited toward the African slaves in the Western Hemisphere and Africans generally which led to the idea that Africans had no history; and the need of Julius Oppert to make Semites white, to accommodate the “white” ancestry of European Jews.

To understand this dichotomy we have to look at the history of scholarship surrounding the rise of Sumero-Akkadian studies. The study of the Sumerians, Akkadians, Assyrians and Elamites began with the decipherment of the cuneiform script by Henry Rawlinson (1851). Henry Rawlinson (1810-1895) had spent most of his career in the Orient. This appears to have given him an open mind in regards to history. He recognized the Ancient Model of History, the idea that civilization was founded by the Kushite or Hamitic people of the Bible.

As result, Rawlinson was surprised during his research to discover that the founders of the Mesopotamian civilization were of Kushite (Cushite) origin. He made it clear that the Semitic speakers of Akkad and the non-Semitic speakers of Sumer were both Black or Negro people who called themselves sag-gig-ga “Black Heads”. In Rawlinson’s day the (agglutinative Turanian speaking) Sumerian people were recognized as Akkadian or Chaldean, while the Semitic speaking blacks were called Assyrians.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#92404 Mar 12, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>What a load of cr*p !!!! Europeans come from NEANDERTHALS and hominids! There was NEVER EVER NEVER any ancient anatomy correct modern looking Africans EVER in Europe or the Middle East!!!!Oh do prove me wrong??????????
hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha...
that's exactly what you are a load of crap!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
Now show me your fish turning into a monkey then that monkey turning into a Man?????????? 8-)
Freaking Darwinsist NUT!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

Level 5

Location hidden

#92405 Mar 12, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Controversy surrounding the Kushite/African/Black origins of the Elamites, Sumerians, Akkadians and “Assyrians” is simple and yet complicated. It involves both the racism exhibited toward the African slaves in the Western Hemisphere and Africans generally which led to the idea that Africans had no history; and the need of Julius Oppert to make Semites white, to accommodate the “white” ancestry of European Jews.
To understand this dichotomy we have to look at the history of scholarship surrounding the rise of Sumero-Akkadian studies. The study of the Sumerians, Akkadians, Assyrians and Elamites began with the decipherment of the cuneiform script by Henry Rawlinson (1851). Henry Rawlinson (1810-1895) had spent most of his career in the Orient. This appears to have given him an open mind in regards to history. He recognized the Ancient Model of History, the idea that civilization was founded by the Kushite or Hamitic people of the Bible.
As result, Rawlinson was surprised during his research to discover that the founders of the Mesopotamian civilization were of Kushite (Cushite) origin. He made it clear that the Semitic speakers of Akkad and the non-Semitic speakers of Sumer were both Black or Negro people who called themselves sag-gig-ga “Black Heads”. In Rawlinson’s day the (agglutinative Turanian speaking) Sumerian people were recognized as Akkadian or Chaldean, while the Semitic speaking blacks were called Assyrians.

Could you please describe these images of Sumerians for us?

http://img.youtube.com/vi/Nok4cBt0V6w/0.jpg

http://sumerianshakespeare.com/media/c86860ff...

http://classconnection.s3.amazonaws.com/963/f...

The truth is a bitch, ain't it?
A CHILD OF AHAYA

United States

#92406 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha...
that's exactly what you are a load of crap!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
Now show me your fish turning into a monkey then that monkey turning into a Man?????????? 8-)
Freaking Darwinsist NUT!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
Lol, I'd like to see that one too!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#92407 Mar 12, 2014
Hebrews went into africa at the disobedience of CREATOR , its right here ok look look;Jeremiah 43:7;So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.
Jeremiah 42:13;But if ye say, We will not dwell in this land, neither obey the voice of the LORD your God,
Jeremiah 42:14;Saying, No; but we will go into the land of Egypt, where we shall see no war, nor hear the sound of the trumpet, nor have hunger of bread; and there will we dwell:
Jeremiah 42:15;And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;
Jeremiah 42:18;For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As mine anger and my fury hath been poured forth upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem; so shall my fury be poured forth upon you, when ye shall enter into Egypt: and ye shall be an execration, and an astonishment, and a curse, and a reproach; and ye shall see this place no more.
OK CHECK THIS WE HAD MADE IT INTO AFRICA Egypt an check what we was doing Jeremiah 44:7;Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;
Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?
OK when did peoples get pulled from africa with yoke on they Necks look the CURSES was Part of our COVENANT CONTRACT WE MADE WITH CREATOR!LOOK,Deuteronomy 29:9;Keep therefore the words of this covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do.
Deuteronomy 29:10;Ye stand this day all of you before the LORD your God; your captains of your tribes, your elders, and your officers, with all the men of Israel,
Deuteronomy 29:11;Your little ones, your wives, and thy stranger that is in thy camp, from the hewer of thy wood unto the drawer of thy water:
Deuteronomy 29:12;That thou shouldest enter into covenant with the LORD thy God, and into his oath, which the LORD thy God maketh with thee this day:
Deuteronomy 29:13;That he may establish thee to day for a people unto himself, and that he may be unto thee a God, as he hath said unto thee, and as he hath sworn unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.
Deuteronomy 29:14;Neither with you only do I make this covenant and this oath;Deuteronomy 29:15;But with him that standeth here with us this day before the LORD our God, and also with him that is not here with us this day:OK that was a COVENANT a Agreememnt we made, now the curses was put on us for going into africa an running away from the AGREEMENT WE MADE WITH CREATOR
Deuteronomy 28:48;Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.Deuteronomy 28:49;The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
Deuteronomy 28:64;And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#92408 Mar 12, 2014
ok lets do it like this in the 3rd-2nd centuries BCE the conflict between the Ptolemids and the Seleucids THE(inheritors of the empire of Alexander the Great) "Over Control of the Land of Israel" shows no Hebrews THE RETURNS from Babylon in 538BC could have survived an lived amongst them peoples the SCYTHIANS THE, Ptolemy's,an then the Seleucids at war over our hebrew land and with reference to the wars of the Hasmoneans going on to gain independence from Seleucid rule. you would have to be crazy to think Hebrews lived in the land pass 332BC,when the Greeks pulled up,an then to live with the evil Romans you would have to be stone crazy an dont really know history an the peoples your reading about, the Romans was viscous , no morals ,an they carried on the Babylonian tradition,ok check this out, the returns from Babylon lead by Zerubbabel was under Covenant law that was handed to Moses!Haggai 2:4 ;Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts:Haggai 2:5;According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not.OK it had to be a force in the land making them afraid "SCYTHIAN" Sepharvaims, Greeks came 332 because the Returns was bring blind sheep to TEMPLE, THIS in 430BC this 98 years before Greeks pull up Malachi 3:8;Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. remember Greeks came real fast an it was OVER for the Covenant Law that we received from Egypt the Returns from Babylon was chased into africa to Follow under New covenant,that was told to the Hebrew that ran off into africa 588BC,ok lets look at this some more about the returns,Malachi 1:1 The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. you see that word BURDEN? this was in 430BC, we came back or started to come back from Babylon in 538BC,ok 108 years later that was wrote by Malachi the Prophet,1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,Malachi 1:10;Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand,now these the RETURNS being talked to, we just like this to day, you ask your brother to help, he gone want to know whats in it for him, ok look look Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKY roll up on us in 332BC, from 430BC when the Prophet Malachi wrote that, the Greeks would come to the Land 98 years later, that's real fast , SEE if returns had done right it WOULDN'T HAVE NEVER BEEN NO TRANS A SLAVE TRADE, us thats born here in America wouldn't never have been born, because the returns from Babylon would have been the HIGH PRIEST TO THE WORLD , an us that ran into africa in 588BC would have PERISHED
A CHILD OF AHAYA

United States

#92409 Mar 12, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please describe these images of Sumerians for us?
http://img.youtube.com/vi/Nok4cBt0V6w/0.jpg
http://sumerianshakespeare.com/media/c86860ff...
http://classconnection.s3.amazonaws.com/963/f...
The truth is a bitch, ain't it?
Lol , is that what you call the truth , liar, here us your truth out of the mouth of your own people , liar???? No need to respond, because it will be a continuous lie, serpent ???? This is the last time you will be acknowledged under this name you are now using???? If you have any further questions , refer back to this video, serpent??????????http://youtu. be/BCHPuqtjCRU??
A CHILD OF AHAYA

United States

#92410 Mar 12, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , is that what you call the truth , liar, here us your truth out of the mouth of your own people , liar???? No need to respond, because it will be a continuous lie, serpent ???? This is the last time you will be acknowledged under this name you are now using???? If you have any further questions , refer back to this video, serpent??????????http://youtu. be/BCHPuqtjCRU??
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Level 5

Location hidden

#92411 Mar 12, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , is that what you call the truth , liar, here us your truth out of the mouth of your own people , liar???? No need to respond, because it will be a continuous lie, serpent ???? This is the last time you will be acknowledged under this name you are now using???? If you have any further questions , refer back to this video, serpent??????????http://youtu. be/BCHPuqtjCRU??
Yeah artifacts from the Sumerians themselves. It happens to correspond to that facts. We know the language of the Suermieans idiot it is an asiatic one. and they appear to have come from the Caspian sea area. So their appearance is not surprising. If you can't accept these things then you belong in the mental ward cause you out of toiuch with the real world, you deluded fool!

Location hidden

#92412 Mar 12, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm afraid the question is a salient one,. If you can't anwer it, there is no reason to think that North Africa would remain all Black being that it nearly touches Southern Europe, and blends in with the Middle East. You are not an honest debater. All you do is keep saying the things you want to beleive. You don't even care what the real truth is. SMH!
You SERPENTS are full of it, I posted the information that completely crushes you, I mean it totally smack you completely out of this universe, but it doesn't show up and the thread so everyone can see it. Real convenient for you things.

Don't bother making any more of your slimeball non-intellectual post to me.

Location hidden

#92413 Mar 12, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>What a load of cr*p !!!! Europeans come from NEANDERTHALS and hominids! There was NEVER EVER NEVER any ancient anatomy correct modern looking Africans EVER in Europe or the Middle East!!!!Oh do prove me wrong??????????
Hey you piece of crap, go get a DNA test, testing all of the hypervariable regions / SNP markers, then come back and apologize... Your piece of crap.

Level 5

Location hidden

#92414 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
You SERPENTS are full of it, I posted the information that completely crushes you, I mean it totally smack you completely out of this universe,
Lol!
I saw your video. It's mostly about Egypt.. and Noahs ark is myth.
Here are the theories on the Sumerians..
The principal results of the research conducted so far on the Sumerian-Hungarian relationship have indicated that these languages have over a thousand common word roots and a very similar grammatical structure (37). In his Sumerian Etymological Dictionary and Comparative Grammar, Kálmán Gosztony, professor of Sumerian philology at the Sorbonne, demonstrated that the grammatical structure of the Hungarian language is the closest to that of the Sumerian language: out of the 53 characteristics of Sumerian grammar, there are 51 matching characteristics in the Hungarian language, 29 in the Turkic languages, 24 in the Caucasian languages, 21 in the Uralic languages, 5 in the Semitic languages, and 4 in the Indo-European languages.
The linguistic similarities between Sumerian, Hungarian and other languages are corroborated by the archeological and anthropological data discovered so far. These archeological finds indicate that the Sumerians were the first settlers of Southern Mesopotamia (5000 BC), where they had come from the mountainous regions to the North and East with their knowledge of agriculture and metallurgy, and where they built the first cities. Increased food production through the use of irrigation allowed an unprecedented population increase, resulting in successive migratory waves which can be traced archeologically and anthropologically throughout Eurasia and North Africa (38). Thus, from the evidence left by this process of colonization, it appears that the Sumerian city-states were able to exert a preponderant economic, cultural, linguistic and ethnic influence during several thousand years not only in Mesopotamia and the rest of the Near East, but also beyond, in the Mediterranean Basin, in the Danubian Basin, in the regions North of the Caucasus and of the Black Sea, in the Caspian-Aral, Volga-Ural, and Altai regions, as well as in Iran and India. It seems therefore that the Sumerians and their civilization had a determining influence not only on later Near-Eastern civilizations, but also on the Mediterranean, Indian, and even Chinese civilizations, as well as on the formation of the various Eurasian ethno-linguistic groups (39).
One of the most comprehensive studies examining this complex question is László Götz's 5-volume 1100-page research work entitled "Keleten Kél a Nap" (The Sun rises in the East), for which the author consulted over 500 bibliographical sources from among the most authoritative experts in the fields of ancient history, archeology, and linguistics. In his wide-ranging study, László Götz examined the development of the Sumerian civilization, the determining cultural and ethno-linguistic influence of the Near-Eastern Neolithic, Copper and Bronze Age civilizations upon the cultural development of Western Eurasia, and the linguistic parallels between the Indo-European, Semitic and Sumerian languages indicating that the Sumerian language had a considerable impact on the development of the Indo-European and Semitic languages which have numerous words of Sumerian origin. László Götz also examined the fundamental methodological shortcomings of Indo-European and Finno-Ugrian ethno-linguistic research. His conclusion is that most Eurasian ethno-linguistic groups are related to one another in varying degrees, and that these groups, such as the Indo-European, Uralic and Altaic groups, were formed in a complex process of multiple ethno-linguistic hybridization in which Sumerian-related peoples (Subareans, Hurrians, Kassites, Elamites, Chaldeans, Medes, Parthians) played a fundamental role."
http://library.thinkquest.org/C0119205/galler...
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#92415 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
You SERPENTS are full of it, I posted the information that completely crushes you, I mean it totally smack you completely out of this universe, but it doesn't show up and the thread so everyone can see it. Real convenient for you things.
Don't bother making any more of your slimeball non-intellectual post to me.
lol , you are right , these serpents are nothing but pathological liars !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake News 3 min MeSo 2
Why do white boys get mad 4 min Gremlin 19
Black men are the most sell out race of men. As... (May '12) 8 min A Perm For BM 607
Is Chicago The Next Detroit? 10 min MeSo 2
On the net forever !! 11 min Oogula boogula 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Grey Ghost 1,507,968
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 27 min Kato 3,903
White men are the solution for the single black... 1 hr IT IS I 101
Are you tired of Blacks? 3 hr Charlie 68
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 4 hr Lori899 202
More from around the web