Hebrew Israelite

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#92087 Mar 7, 2014
Glimmer, actually a prophet told me that people like u will burn with Babylon in the future' why? Bcos when Babylon burns u won't have nothing to hold onto. So ull go mad and burn etherically!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#92088 Mar 7, 2014

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#92089 Mar 8, 2014
could this be true?

Ethiopian Controversy In Israel: It's Not Racism

Reports that Israel was secretly disposing blood donated by Ethiopian immigrants out of concern it may be AIDS-contaminated elicited accusations of ethnic discrimination and even racism. Some observers seized on the blood controversy to depict Israel -- a country that took great risk to rescue the remnants of Ethiopian Jewry -- as just another race-torn society.

Whatever Israel's mistakes towards its Ethiopian Jewish community, the cause is not racism. Support for the African immigrants, as measured by public opinion and government investment, is strong. Government assistance is much greater than for other immigrant groups. And reports of social discrimination are rare in a country with little experience in black-white relations.

What causes the distress is bureaucratic ineptitude and a cultural gap between a traditional community and a modern, technologically-advanced, highly-competitive nation.

http://archive.adl.org/presrele/islme_62/2659...

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#92090 Mar 8, 2014
Ethiopian Church Judiac Elements

1. Circumcision/excision
2. Timing of infant baptism
3. Other ritual purity/impurity
4. Dietary laws
5. Fasting
6. The Sabbath
7. Personal names

LITHERGY

The New Year feast
Mäsqäl - feast of the Cross
The Bible
The megillah of Pesah
DOGMA

The creed
The catechisms

HISTORICAL TRADITIONS
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#92091 Mar 8, 2014
2 Chronicles 12:2- And it came to pass ,that in the 5th year of king Rehoboam King Shishak king of Egypt came up against Jerusalem, because they had transgressed against YAHWEH
12:3- With 1200 chariots and 3 score thousand horsemen: and people were without number that came with him out of Egypt; the Lubims,the Sukkiims,and THE ETHIOPIANS lol
14:12- So YAHWEH smote the ETHIOPIANS before Asa and before Judah; and the ETHIOPIANS fled.
14:13- And Asa and the people who were with him {Judahites and Benjamites} pursued them into Gerar: and the ETHIOPIANS were overthrown, that they could not recover themselves; for they were destroyed before YAHWEH, and before his host; and they carried away great spoil.
NO MORE DEBATING WITH THE DEAF,DUMB,and BLIND if you don't fit scriptural curses you are not true Israel period.We did flee into Africa to escape prosecution and yes I believe some of our people are still there but they are from Shem not Ham they are Shemites.Semites is made up.Noah never had a son named Sem lol.We only carry the same DNA because of the 3 brothers who populated the world after the flood-Shem,Ham,Japheth but after time our ancestry changed.
We also did not intentionally mix with Hamites which would explain why we just didn't join them instead of starting our own empires away from their major ones.Example Great Timbuctu is just one.
We originated in Jerusalem not Africa.
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#92092 Mar 8, 2014
Israel/Jerusalem is garden of Eden-You tube
Asis.com/.../AlmondRod1.html
www.messengers-of-messiah.org/GodsM
www.thederickson.com/theo/d04350.htm
There is countless others but enough is enough would have gotten back sooner but busy work week for me my bruhs remember I am here for truth even if I am wrong and it hurts me but I don't think I am.For the longest time I thought Egypt and Ethiopia encompassed the Garden of Eden but why would YAHWEH EL SHADDAI place the garden in our enemies land I thought it makes more sense to place it were our inheritance would be.Also the laws were well in place in Shems time so if they were Nimrod an Ethiopian would have practiced them as well instead of paganism.
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#92093 Mar 8, 2014
from what I am researching it seems that the queen of Sheba was intent on King Solomons wealth.I mean I don't think it is just out of the blue that right after this meeting between the 2 that Egypt and Ethiopia invade Jerusalem.Now I may be wrong but She went on and on raving about his wealth.This was only political for the start of trade routes between the 2.I think the Ethiopians became jealous of the wealth of jerusalem and plotted with their brothers to rob their cousins-Israelites Judah and Benjamin
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#92094 Mar 8, 2014
Isaiah:20:4 So the king of Assyria will lead away stripped and barefoot the Egyptian captives and Cushite exiles, young and old, with buttocks bared to Egypts shame.
This was because of them invading Jerusalem
Isaiah 43:3 For I am YAHWEH your GOD, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, your SAVIOR, I give you Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead
Amos 9:7 Are you not as CHILDREN of ETHIOPIANS unto me O CHILDREN of ISRAEL says YAHWEH.Have I not brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? And the philistines-hamites from Caphtor, and Syrians-also hamites from Kir. YAHWEH is telling us with this passage that we are not to take advantage of privilege because we are all man and his creation and he has helped all cultures before and will punish us accordingly even if we are his chosen and that alone will not save us we must obey or be nothing just like all those pagan nations he compared us too because we were worshiping deities and not him just like the Hamites.So he is asking us what makes us better or holy to him.We must obey him or suffer just as we did in the slave trade and Africans know who we are and did then
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Los Angeles, CA

#92095 Mar 8, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>no wonder! Now I c u r pure mad!
lol , 4 sure!!! A white man in disguise ????
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Los Angeles, CA

#92096 Mar 8, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Close your stinking mouth: www.google.com/search...
Lol , please????
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#92097 Mar 8, 2014
Remember their was Indian Cushites who were whooly haired and dark skinned as well as Ethiopians who were one and the same.During Jeremiah's time he was most likely referring to the Arabic Ethiopians who were dark skinned like their brothers in Africa they were from Ham.
I will not bicker back and forth Glimmer this is the last time I will give you this info
Zondervan's compact Dictionary- Ham probably the youngest son{ I thonk he was actually the middle son but none the less these are scholars who say this} of Noah.He became the progenitor of the dark races; NOT THE NEGROES but the Egyptians,Ethiopians,Libyans,a nd Canaanites
www.deuteronomy28.org/theyknow.html
minglecity.com/group/christians/for ...
www.riseisrael.com/Afric.html
Ethiopia can only trace their Hebraic practices to 980 B.C. and that is really late considering that the law was in effect for about well since Shem's time and before shoot since even Adams time remember because once he sinned he then knew right and wrong, pleasing things in YAHWEH'S sight and also sinful things in YAHWEH'S sight.
Clearly the Egyptians and Ancient Ethiopians would have had primitive roots showing our customs being practiced their nope their Hebraic practices correlate our interaction with them
This makes since why we inhabited lands not pleasing to our cousins the children of Ham to stay away from
1. Their civil wars
2.their pagan customs
ahayahyashiya.blogspot.com/2013/02/ ...
1844 historian NEGROES ARE NOT AFRICAN you Tube
www.thelawkeepers.org/hebslvy.htm
www.angelfire.com/.../lost.html
answers.yahoo.com/%3fqid%3 ...
there is countless info fo real
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#92098 Mar 8, 2014
Africa Ae you mad cuz we won't listen to what you say
And we won't believe false claims of DNA
You also sound emotional
Disproving lies is what i'm supposed to do
Keep telling lies won't help your case
not my fault you slither with snakes
From now on I won't waste my time
I will just ignore you when you step out of line
Why you keep lying is a mystery
You shouldn't keep trying to steal our peoples history
That's like ten bars off the top of the dome
hahahaha Europeans as true Israel hahahaha he says Esau whaa whaaa
DNA DNA hahaha peove it still waiting but i am not resonding to trolls bcuz our evidence is hard to continue to ignore and dance around this ain't salsa or dancing with the stars.Don't like it to bad you won't lie to us you can keep trying with that tired ole white washing of history and it is not hard to spot bcuz all you have to do is look at a people who just sprouted out of nowhere with no original history. Africans have history,Israelites have history,Asians have history only Euros with any history is just Rome and Greece DAG THEY LONELY where are those pyramids in Europe AE. THERE ARE PYRAMIDS ALL OVER EXCEPT EUROPE BWAHAHAHA making your White Egyptians theory funnier everytime I think man did they somehow forget how to build them hahaha poor boo hooeng AE DNA DNA from whom hahaha
A CHILD OF AHAYA

United States

#92099 Mar 8, 2014
marvelous wrote:
from what I am researching it seems that the queen of Sheba was intent on King Solomons wealth.I mean I don't think it is just out of the blue that right after this meeting between the 2 that Egypt and Ethiopia invade Jerusalem.Now I may be wrong but She went on and on raving about his wealth.This was only political for the start of trade routes between the 2.I think the Ethiopians became jealous of the wealth of jerusalem and plotted with their brothers to rob their cousins-Israelites Judah and Benjamin
Lol , she took wealth with her ???? She was wanted to meet the person based in his wisdom and blessing from the Most High ??? Do not let the serpents fool you with their deceptive tactics???? The bible was altered to discredit the Ethiopians and keep all people from knowing the truth???? Key parts were changed and words were spelled differently to hide the true Identity's of our people???? That is why we must trust in the Most High with all our hearts and he will guide us to the paths of righteousness and truth ????? Be patient in your studies and it will be revealed to you in do time!!! It is given to us at the right times so that per scriptures , we will not become wise in our own eyesight and continue to make the same mistakes as our Ancestors!!! That is why I do not get mad with 7???? That is a prime example of how we tried to become more than we were suppose to be ???? The Egyptians were our Ancestors from the South and tried to become like the Angels in regards to not being confined to worldly restrictions???? They tried to deal with Amulets , serpents, magic , understandings of how to influence life after death , via the Book of the Dead and abused the gifts that were given by the Most High????? Visions and the gifts of prophecy is from on high and not something that man can call upon when they feel like it???? Listen carefully and notice how diabolical man can be???? They knowingly changed the scriptures to say that the Ethiopians once said there was no God and it was actually the fact that when the Ethiopians came over in chains and captivity they would say that there was no God in the Captors ???????? There is a big difference???? I once had a bible that showed the statement that there was no God in them by a Ethiopian statement???? The translations from Hebrew have been subtle and diabolical in the intent of hiding the truth???? Divide and conquer has been the intent from day one???? Look at the fake agent Glimmer that talks about the Ethiopians that are mixed with Caucasians as we know the word but does not give acknowledgement to the true Ancient Ancestors from the South that were the Originators of History?????
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Orlando, FL

#92100 Mar 8, 2014
marvelous wrote:
Remember their was Indian Cushites who were whooly haired and dark skinned as well as Ethiopians who were one and the same.During Jeremiah's time he was most likely referring to the Arabic Ethiopians who were dark skinned like their brothers in Africa they were from Ham.
I will not bicker back and forth Glimmer this is the last time I will give you this info
Zondervan's compact Dictionary- Ham probably the youngest son{ I thonk he was actually the middle son but none the less these are scholars who say this} of Noah.He became the progenitor of the dark races; NOT THE NEGROES but the Egyptians,Ethiopians,Libyans,a nd Canaanites
www.deuteronomy28.org/theyknow.html
minglecity.com/group/christians/for ...
www.riseisrael.com/Afric.html
Ethiopia can only trace their Hebraic practices to 980 B.C. and that is really late considering that the law was in effect for about well since Shem's time and before shoot since even Adams time remember because once he sinned he then knew right and wrong, pleasing things in YAHWEH'S sight and also sinful things in YAHWEH'S sight.
Clearly the Egyptians and Ancient Ethiopians would have had primitive roots showing our customs being practiced their nope their Hebraic practices correlate our interaction with them
This makes since why we inhabited lands not pleasing to our cousins the children of Ham to stay away from
1. Their civil wars
2.their pagan customs
ahayahyashiya.blogspot.com/2013/02/ ...
1844 historian NEGROES ARE NOT AFRICAN you Tube
www.thelawkeepers.org/hebslvy.htm
www.angelfire.com/.../lost.html
answers.yahoo.com/%3fqid%3 ...
there is countless info fo real
Lol , when they say not the NEGROES, they are trying to keep you from knowing your true past????? They do not want you to know your identity and were you come from???? That is to make you believe that we AA HAVE NO TIES TO OUR PAST AND DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW YOUR ANCESTORS AS A WHOLE????? LOL , we all know that AE IS NOT A BLACK PERSON , but notice how Glimmer wants to try and fool people and say this is a black man trying to keep us from getting credit FOR ANYTHING IN HISTORY?????? He try's to link us with AE IN ETHNICITY BUT HE AS IN GLIMMER IS SOME HOW DIFFERENT?????? THAT IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF DECEPTION THAT HAS BEEN TRIED IN A WHILE??????? The subtle ploy is to discredit black people while their eyes are wide open??????? Serpents are just that , no more no less???????
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#92101 Mar 8, 2014
marrying and breeding with half sisters was okay after the flood at first.So that we could repopulate the Earth.However as time went on we could marry cousins far removed or further down the line.This is were our direct Genetics branched off.
Ham had sons and daughters then they had children so on and so forth
Shem did as well and so on and so forth
The more descendants the further the relations get this allowed Hams sons to populate Africa after Babylon was stopped from making the temple as I think everyone lived closer to Mesopotamia and then went into Africa.As scripture says everyone spoke the same language meaning they lived closer together using the Mesopotamian peninsula as a highway of travel all culminating into Africa which is why I think more diversity is their and not the now Middle East and their were no white people that early in Ancient times sorry it is proven.Meanwhile Shem stayed in what was Mesopotamia and never left that is why it wouldn't be as much diversity their because they stayed and wasn't traveling back and forth until Abram and his sons because remember Shem never lived in the land of milk and honey although it was called the land of Shem.now I could be wrong but this is what I think and in my own words from all the info I gathered and scripture combined it makes the most sense.Think about all the in and out of Africa migrations this could have been trades as well as history documents trades happening in the Ancient world.
AE where did you go to school-blue eyes blonde,green eyes,red hair are all mutations from the dominant black genes lol you cannot get it without dark skinned parents idiot why lie white scientist have proved it black scientist have proven it asian scientist have proven it but here you are still lying
WHITE SKIN IS A MUTATION FROM THE DARK SKINNED PARENTAL GENE NO WAY AROUND IT BECAUSE RECESSIVE CAN NEVER PRODUCE DOMINANT. IN FACT I THINK ONE OF THE MIGRATIONS OUT OF AFRICA AND INTO AFRICA WAS WHEN ALBINO'S WERE SHUNNED AT WHY WOULD SCRIPTURE EXPLAIN ESAU AS RED AND RUDDY BUT LEAVE OUT JACOB BECAUSE HE WAS BROWN SKINNED JUST LIKE HIS FATHER ISSAAC SO BASICALLY NORMAL lol
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#92102 Mar 8, 2014
Temple meaning tower of BABEL because they worshiped deities inside and went against YAHWEH direct rebellion of YAHWEH OUR ELOHIM cuz NIMROD{ AN ETHIOPIAN FROM CUSH} thought he was a god and even was worshiped as one.He is the originator of the Pagan christmas tree{ASHERAH POLE IN SCRIPTURE BUT THE SAME THING} them and the EGYPTIANS worshiped ishtar-easter all pagan and evil, ishtar is the statue of liberty one in the same
Nimrod is none other but baal and when Shem cut him into pieces semiramis continued with it which was his mom who he impregnated.She said that his son in her womb was nimrod reborn sound familiar yeah she was making him or trying to make him like Yahshua
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Orlando, FL

#92103 Mar 8, 2014
Lol , with much respect , I have never ever heard it put that way????? That is why we must draw upon Proverbs 3:5-10 verses because there are things that we cannot begin to understand and explain????? Remember we do not have the Ancient Writings in our Ancient language and truly have no idea how it was IN the beginning ????? FAITH IS THE SUBSTANCE OF THINGS HOPED FOR YET THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS UNSEEN!!!!! SHOW ME YOUR FAITH WITHOUT WORKS AND I WILL SHOW YOU MY FAITH BY MY WORKS , YET IT STILL ALL COMES DOWN TO THE GRACE OF THE MOST HIGH !!!!
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Orlando, FL

#92104 Mar 8, 2014
Proverbs 3:5-10 (KJV)
One verse per line
5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. 8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones. 9 Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: 10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
Aican AE

Durban, South Africa

#92105 Mar 8, 2014
marvelous wrote:
Remember their was Indian Cushites who were whooly haired and dark skinned as well as Ethiopians who were one and the same.During Jeremiah's time he was most likely referring to the Arabic Ethiopians who were dark skinned like their brothers in Africa they were from Ham.
I will not bicker back and forth Glimmer this is the last time I will give you this info
Zondervan's compact Dictionary- Ham probably the youngest son{ I thonk he was actually the middle son but none the less these are scholars who say this} of Noah.He became the progenitor of the dark races; NOT THE NEGROES but the Egyptians,Ethiopians,Libyans,a nd Canaanites
www.deuteronomy28.org/theyknow.html
minglecity.com/group/christians/for ...
www.riseisrael.com/Afric.html
Ethiopia can only trace their Hebraic practices to 980 B.C. and that is really late considering that the law was in effect for about well since Shem's time and before shoot since even Adams time remember because once he sinned he then knew right and wrong, pleasing things in YAHWEH'S sight and also sinful things in YAHWEH'S sight.
Clearly the Egyptians and Ancient Ethiopians would have had primitive roots showing our customs being practiced their nope their Hebraic practices correlate our interaction with them
This makes since why we inhabited lands not pleasing to our cousins the children of Ham to stay away from
1. Their civil wars
2.their pagan customs
ahayahyashiya.blogspot.com/2013/02/ ...
1844 historian NEGROES ARE NOT AFRICAN you Tube
www.thelawkeepers.org/hebslvy.htm
www.angelfire.com/.../lost.html
answers.yahoo.com/%3fqid%3 ...
there is countless info fo real
Indians dont have wooly hair???Have you ever seen IndiansLOL They have straight hair! Libyans = Phut Ancient Egyptians DID NOT PORTRAY CANAANITES AND LIBYANS AS BLACK but as light skinned! This also applies to other WHITE NORTH AFRICAN BERBERS! Ethiopians WERE NOT RELATED TO ISRAELITES!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#92106 Mar 8, 2014
After being INVADED, hald in CAPTIVITY, then LEAD ASTRAY, with FALSE RELIGIOU . TEACHINGS, you see where things are eith present upcoming generation??? But know THIS ; "there is a chance FOR REDEMPTIO!!!!

1The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

2 The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the Lord.

5 There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.

6 Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the Lord is his refuge.

7 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the Lord bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 2 min Dan Snow 20
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 8 min Fun Facts 22
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Well Well 1,579,368
About once a year I ask this question to no ava... 11 min Fun Facts 5
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 17 min EMMETT TILL 87
I'm opening a Corner Store in the Ghetto 19 min PmurTnoD 1
Poll True or False: Blacks can survive without whites? (Mar '16) 23 min Fun Facts 13
Cavebeasts of Topix 1 hr Fun Facts 30
I have token white friends. 1 hr Fun Facts 63
More from around the web