Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

marvelous wrote:
What happened to us who stayed and did not flee into the land of Ham during the 70 A.D. destruction of the temple of Jerusalem.
We were the Gladiators in the Roman coliseum.Severus Septimus{from Yahuda} won his freedom because he was a great warrior as history states he even ruled Rome for a little while.Sparticus who is white on the show was from the tribe of Yahuda.The Book The Icons has all of that in their i am trying to get it and I will soon.Author Kurt Weitzman another white man who told the truth Africa Ae so how can I be your made up term Afronazi bwahahaha whatever that is right but yall need to check that VORONET MONASTERY-Murals fascinating
I mean look up Saint Maurice he is very dark skinned but like I said this was before The Rennaisance{Rebirth of white rule} Rennaisance means re birth Europe looked up to us.
The Moors{really just Islamisized Yahudahites} civilized Europe in so many ways the Kings of Europe were illiterate and didn't take baths.They built libraries70 when before their arrival their were just two in all of Europe.
They had beautifully paved roads when London were still dirt.
They built elaborate Castles some of which are still standing which they don't show us if whites created them they would be bragged about still to this day. That is how we know they are hiding something.
King Gibral Tarik was his name and the Rock of Gibral Tarik was built in his honor of course now changed to Gibraltar hahaha they hate bad
The Moors who conquered SPAIN LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE THE MAJORITY OF MODERN MOORS, WHITE!
Modern Moors at a soccer match in Morocco:
www.marrakeshriadmarrakech.wordpress.com/2011...
Paintings done at the Time of the Moors in Europe showing MAJORITY WHITE MOORS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Reconquistia4.jpg
Photo of Septimus Severus who was half Italian/Libyan:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Severan_dynasty_-_...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

White ancient Moors:(as the majority were)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Reconquista4.png

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>According to THE BIBLE, the sons of SHEM inherited the land NOW CALLED THE MIDDLE EAST!
and those semites were black in ancient times: www.google.com/m...

Based on the first two links u will find in the above link, check out more definitions in this one: www.google.com/search...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

For the first link, did u see the word 'encompassing'?

Its the medebays!!!!!!!!!! Sara to me originated from Sahara desert!!!!!!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>THE JEWS OF SUDAN WERE SEPHARDI JEWS!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_...
NOPE SEPHARDI JEWS LOOK NOTHING LIKE ETHIOPIANS!
It was all about the ancient Elephantine Jews, you fight loving Cape Malay N!go!! You just first fight to free your slave families that are busy in the kitchen of the Deutsche, even today. Then come back and we will discuss issues. You are now in bondage and hence not freely talking. You just lie again and again and shout non-sense each time. You are in bondage!! Cape Malay slave!!

http://www.google.com.et/imgres...

Occasionally, Cape slaves are allowed to celebrate but still they are not free

http://english.cri.cn/6566/2009/01/04/902s439...

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

unfazed wrote:
Keren or Looms/Glimmer,
Looms never comes back! He hated the topic after the jealous Cape slave comes and this dog constantly barks. No body expects sooth discussion where there is a barking dog. The Dog barks every day whether needed or not. Thankfully, he is in chain and never capable of biting any one. The dog in chain!

http://www.google.com.et/imgres...

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

I,often wonder to observe the type of people that are participating and attending this topic. Forexample, this was my post on Thursday (#91215?). There are 3 funny 2 spasm and 2 nut marks.
Glimmer wrote:
"About 725 B.C. Piankhi, the Ethiopian king of Egypt sent ambassadors to the king of Judah, Hezekiah; we can be certain that their purpose was to involve Judah in a coalition against the Assyrians. Isaiah warned Hezekiah against any such folly by providing God's answer to the ambassadors."[7]
" Isaiah 18:1-3
"Ah, the land of the rustling wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia; that sendeth ambassadors by the sea, even in vessels of papyrus upon the waters, saying (this word is italicized in the ASV, indicating that it is not in the text) Go ye, swift messengers, to a nation tall and smooth, to a people terrible from their beginning onward, a nation that meteth out and treadeth down, whose land the rivers divide. All ye inhabitants of the world, and ye dwellers on the earth, when an ensign is lifted up on the mountains, see ye; and when the trumpet is blown, hear ye."
It is warning advice of Isayah to the King of Judah against the aliance request of Ethiopia. Why? Yes, the Assyrians were God's enemy but God has all of its power and time that Ethiopians should not worry. Interesting!!!
The same is for this post (3 funny, 2 spasm and 2 nut)

Thursday
Glimmer wrote:
"About 725 B.C. Piankhi, the Ethiopian king of Egypt sent ambassadors to the king of Judah, Hezekiah; we can be certain that their purpose was to involve Judah in a coalition against the Assyrians. Isaiah warned Hezekiah against any such folly by providing God's answer to the ambassadors."[7]

" Isaiah 18:1-3

"Ah, the land of the rustling wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia; that sendeth ambassadors by the sea, even in vessels of papyrus upon the waters, saying (this word is italicized in the ASV, indicating that it is not in the text) Go ye, swift messengers, to a nation tall and smooth, to a people terrible from their beginning onward, a nation that meteth out and treadeth down, whose land the rivers divide. All ye inhabitants of the world, and ye dwellers on the earth, when an ensign is lifted up on the mountains, see ye; and when the trumpet is blown, hear ye."

It is warning advice of Isayah to the King of Judah against the aliance request of Ethiopia. Why? Yes, the Assyrians were God's enemy but God has all of its power and time that Ethiopians should not worry. Interesting!!!
|
Thursday
Glimmer wrote:
Contd:

The terse message to the Ethiopian Ambassadors of verses 18:1-3, in short

"Do not be anxious, just go home and watch and see what is going to happen."

"The restling of wings ... the rivers of Ethiopia ..." "describe Ethiopia with special reference to the swarms of flies and the rivers, which are the Blue and White Nile."[9] The mention of the ambassadors coming "by sea" primarily refers to Lake Tana, the source of the Blue Nile, which is called "sea"
|
Thursday
Glimmer wrote:
"For thus hath Jehovah said unto me, I will be still, and I will behold in my dwelling place, like clear heat in sunshine, like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest." Isaiah 18:4

It just means

" God does not need any allies, nor does he need anyone to tell him what the dangers are; he is watching everything very carefully from his dwelling place On High. Jamieson paraphrased the meaning thus: "I (God) will not interpose but calmly look on while everything promises success to the enemy; but when it reaches maturity, I will destroy it."[10]

God is here allowing the sins of Assyria to mature; and when the time is ripe judgment will fall.
What type of people is this? Is it mostly Black? or White? I just want to know. Could these be mostly the Cape Malays?

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

We need to ensure that our judgement is true and fair. We can't judge on God's words and at the same time claim to be Jewish. What is this non-sense? You have the right to reject God's words but why do you then talk about spirituality? What is Hebrew for you bad and ignorant commenters and what is your purpose of coming here? I think that mess comes originally from non-believer pagans like the Cape Malays and other Blacks, who just shout like as if they know something about Hebrew. If one do not have some fear and respect about God, then how on earth he be considered as a Jew? or Hebrew? How can those Jewish haplotypes could be there? True Jewish Haplotypes do make you fear and respect God's words but the false ones just makes you barking 24 hours in a day. We need to learn!

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Brief History of Assyrians

Assyria is located in north Mesopotamia and spans four countries: In Syria it extends west to the Euphrates river; in Turkey it extends north to Harran, Edessa, Diyarbakir, and Lake Van; in Iran it extends east to Lake Urmi, and in Iraq it extends to about 100 miles south of Kirkuk. This is the Assyrian heartland, from which so much of the ancient Near East came to be controlled.

Racial Type

Assyrians are a Semitic peoples indigenous to Mesopotamia. They are Mediterranean Caucasoids, and are ethnically distinct from Arabs and Jews.

Language

Assyrians have used two languages throughout their history: ancient Assyrian (Akkadian), and Modern Assyrian (neo-syriac).

Religion

Assyrians have practiced two religions throughout their history: Ashurism and Christianity. Ashurism was, of course, the first religion of the Assyrians. The very word Assyrian, in its Latin form, derives from the name of Ashur, the Assyrian god. Assyrians continued to practice Ashurism until 256 A.D, although by that time, most Assyrians had accepted Christianity.

http://www.aina.org/brief.html
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>You so hateful and paid that you'll actually ignore your eyes to save face. You are a paid agent. You are a Jewish cheap coward no integrity sniveling weasel like always. He did draw those maps no black man did. WHITE MEN DREW THOSE MAPS WHITE MEN MAYBE JEWISH CAUSE THEY OWNED THE SHIPS. Like Slave said they was looking for us and leaving notes where to find us.
They gave guns to the tribes to have an edge over Hebrews. The Almoravids Moors Moabite or Amorite whatever they called themselves helped just like Pslam 87.
Truth but my bros they always knew where we were.Why? Because it was them who chased us from Israel and made us flee Jerusalem.Remember YAH said they had crafty counsel against us{Rome,Greece,Arabs,America,B rittain,France,Ottoman Turks,and yes even Africans help to enslave the children of Jacob.Why do you think they changed the maps and upon our arrival indoctrinated us with religions just the same as the Arabs did with forcing Islam on us.See the whole world helped to keep us deaf,dumb, and blind but now we are in the 65th week of Daniels prophecy and YAHWEH is calling his chosen to REPENT and turn back to him.Shalom to the up and coming kingdom as their will be no real peace until our King our Leader Yahshua The Lion Of Yahuda returns.
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

marvelous wrote:
Now I know why they left the Apocrypha out of scripture.It was not because it was some made up jargon like they said.Na Na it was because that piece is the missing link to when and where and how we escaped our persecutions.In detail it explains Greek captivity.It shows how the Greeks{false Jews} copy catted our way of life and then basically stealing our identity while bringing converts in.If you are related by blood you don't have to convert so that there is self explanatory.Here is my evidence AE
prove what you say your DNA is false you can manipulate it to whoever you wanna match it up with to prove your cause.real talk they already proved they are DNA RELATED TO THE KHAZARS point blank period and the only people to so called debunk it was your fake Jews.Why?Because if many more would have known they wouldn't have gotten Israel for free and not only for free they got it,well actually mostly Palestine not true Israel because like scripture says our land is enjoying it's land sabbaths,They also got 114 billion dollars of aid for what they own people did it to them.PROVE IT STOP CRYING ALL OVER THE POST JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
Truth
A Child of AHAYAH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>Truth but my bros they always knew where we were.Why? Because it was them who chased us from Israel and made us flee Jerusalem.Remember YAH said they had crafty counsel against us{Rome,Greece,Arabs,America,B rittain,France,Ottoman Turks,and yes even Africans help to enslave the children of Jacob.Why do you think they changed the maps and upon our arrival indoctrinated us with religions just the same as the Arabs did with forcing Islam on us.See the whole world helped to keep us deaf,dumb, and blind but now we are in the 65th week of Daniels prophecy and YAHWEH is calling his chosen to REPENT and turn back to him.Shalom to the up and coming kingdom as their will be no real peace until our King our Leader Yahshua The Lion Of Yahuda returns.
More Truth!!!
A Child of AHAYAH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>thanx
4Sure
A CHILD of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um.....latest DNA testing on Ashkenazi Jews show they carry ISRAELITE DNA! Cry Afronazi CRY!
Lol , you are from the 13th Tribe
A CHILD of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

Glimmer wrote:
We need to ensure that our judgement is true and fair. We can't judge on God's words and at the same time claim to be Jewish. What is this non-sense? You have the right to reject God's words but why do you then talk about spirituality? What is Hebrew for you bad and ignorant commenters and what is your purpose of coming here? I think that mess comes originally from non-believer pagans like the Cape Malays and other Blacks, who just shout like as if they know something about Hebrew. If one do not have some fear and respect about God, then how on earth he be considered as a Jew? or Hebrew? How can those Jewish haplotypes could be there? True Jewish Haplotypes do make you fear and respect God's words but the false ones just makes you barking 24 hours in a day. We need to learn!
Lol , you are not a spokes person for the Word of the Most High???? You are confused and by your words and comments not a messenger of anything but your own agenda???? To those that understand and are obedient to the will of the Mist High you have zero credibility ???? You are wasting your time????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

Zechariah 9:6 And a bastard shall dwell in Ashdod(TEL AVIV), and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines(PALESTINE).

A bastard is a MONGREL! Africa AE you post ASHKENAZI & SEPHARDIC JEWS DNA allllll day and Say AAs have no MID East Persian DNA and just plain E1b1a.
By your DNA POST the Jews are BASTARDS AND MONGRELS! God is banging PURE STOCK or this regrafted back in on the 3rd generation.

Philistine is PALESTINE so Tue are not ISRAELITES either by that verse because THEY and TYRE AND SIDON participated in the Arab Slave Trade and Atlantic Slave Trade.

Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>and those semites were black in ancient times: www.google.com/m...
Based on the first two links u will find in the above link, check out more definitions in this one: www.google.com/search...
good links

Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>Truth but my bros they always knew where we were.Why? Because it was them who chased us from Israel and made us flee Jerusalem.Remember YAH said they had crafty counsel against us{Rome,Greece,Arabs,America,B rittain,France,Ottoman Turks,and yes even Africans help to enslave the children of Jacob.Why do you think they changed the maps and upon our arrival indoctrinated us with religions just the same as the Arabs did with forcing Islam on us.See the whole world helped to keep us deaf,dumb, and blind but now we are in the 65th week of Daniels prophecy and YAHWEH is calling his chosen to REPENT and turn back to him.Shalom to the up and coming kingdom as their will be no real peace until our King our Leader Yahshua The Lion Of Yahuda returns.
what's the 65th week?
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

Hey Punch,

Shilluk people, they are from North EAST. Yet, as you can see today, they have been pushed further back west. Notice the direction they went through forced migrations..over Sudan to the West. Coincide with the Selassie and Menelik invasions.

They, Shilluk,too are of the Nuer family. E1b1a's
I will find you the map PRE expansion of abyssinia....I have it in a book here, but it won't show that map in the book online...They've deleted that page from view online or never included it.
Sudan covered all that part past the white nile, blue nile
Iow, None of Abyssinia's region lines INITIALLY included the Nile and wasn't touching the Nile at all. Interesting, right?
Remember, Abyssinians are mixed romans/greeks and later arabs. Hence the derogatory name Abyssinians, given to them by Romans and Greeks..

Until you get a grasp on realities history of Abyssinia's trail of conquering lands, you will not be able to see fully that those indigenous people they are suppressing are remnants of the people whose lands those were initially. Some were killed, enslaves, sold in slavery, made eunuchs, escaped, forced out.
RESEARCH, research and research.
Once you do that, the Glimmer types will become clear.

cohen or kohen is not in away connected to the TRUE ISRAELITE Tribes nor Africa.
Basically, it has NOTHING... No thing at all to do with Aaron , Moses or Cohath, Careh, none of the Levites period.

Its German , European, Irish......Mork and Mindy...nanu nanu!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••