Hebrew Israelite
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#90263 Feb 19, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....the Kings lists of Assyria and Sumeria dont mention a Nimrod so who Nimrod was nobody knows! Another case of the bible and reality parting company! Mesopotamia was Shem! Hebrews = Mesopotamia = Shem!
U did hear me say biblical record. If you dont wanna use script then stop refrencing it. Can just use it when ya feek like. Either use it or dont.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#90264 Feb 19, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
Along with Cheikh Anta Diop, Alex Darkwah also traces Ancient Egypt to geographical Africa. Darkwah has DNA on his side; whereas, Diop used archeological artifacts, culture, and documentary text but was still challenged with his findings which were labeled “untrue” by the scientific world. Darkwah proves that Africans wrote the Bible even though your personal Bible may have pages laced with White Greek characters and distributed throughout the world. I thought that the following excerpts were extremely interesting. A website visitor suggested that I read the Darkwah’s book. Thanks to the website reader who suggested that I limit my research to Sub-Saharan Africa. You’ve started a greater quest to delve deeper into Europe’s concealment of our history and to shed more light on how the global world exists in its current state.
The word Israel itself is an Akan word (Ghana). Darkwah points to the story of Jacob in Genesis 32:24-29, where the angel renames Jacob calling him Asrae or the European version, Israel. Asrae, Darkwah declares, is not the name of a nation, but instead means “the first one who visited.”
According to Darkwah, if you as a Christian question the Bible, you were led by your pastor to believe that you were blaspheming God. Here there is a faith versus reasoning quarrel. Now he has been able to reason into faith. Originally, he just had faith. But, as he learned more, he began to reason himself into faith.
Ethiopia and Egypt are mentioned more than any other countries in the Bible. Ethiopia is known in the Bible as Cush. Egypt is known as Mizraim. Mizraim and Cush are two sons of Ham. Mizraim is translated–Egypt and Cush Ethiopia. Many readers of this website have contacted me to argue that Egypt is a land of White people. They write…I know your view is common among African American studies-types, but it doesn’t seem to be borne out by historical record. The pharaohs and their priests were certainly not Black. Here goes faith vs. reasoning again. The Romans didn’t get to Egypt until 300 BC. We are talking 6000 years before that. There weren’t any white people present before the Rome invasion. The original Christianity of Egypt was established by the apostle Mark in AD 42 in Ethiopia (Coptic Church–Coptic Orthodox Christianity). We have been told Christianity came from Rome. Does everything come from Europe? That is what we have led to believe.
LAND OF THE BLACKS–LAND OF THE BIBLE: Ancient Egypt was known indigenously as Kemet (Land of the Blacks). Ancient Egyptians have pinpointed their own ancestral origins to Mount Rwenzori Range in the east African cradle, otherwise known as “Mountains of the Moon.” Some accounts state Egyptian civilization came out of Ethiopia, which as a term was used to designate the land south of Egypt (the Upper Nile Valley), or alternatively used to refer to the entire African continent. Chronologically, Egypt’s southern neighbor Nubia, which had its own distinct civilization, was the Nile Valley predecessor.
Jews believe they are God’s Chosen People because of a theological idea the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (known in Biblical times as Israelites, later known as Jews) are the chosen people. It comes from the book of Genesis in which God chooses Abraham and his descendants for a unique covenant. The covenant involved certain obligations on the part of the people and promised certain things on the part of God. European Jews believe this covenant is still in effect today—Jews are still a “chosen people.” It may also answer the question why the Jews have been classified White, even with their kinky-bushy hair, swarthy skin, and broadened noses.
Um...these guys look seriously white to me: Samaritans who have lived over 3000 years in Israel:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Sexy Hebrews of Israel:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Iraqi Jews descendants of the ancient Israelites:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Jews_in_Iraq
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#90265 Feb 19, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
Along with Cheikh Anta Diop, Alex Darkwah also traces Ancient Egypt to geographical Africa. Darkwah has DNA on his side; whereas, Diop used archeological artifacts, culture, and documentary text but was still challenged with his findings which were labeled “untrue” by the scientific world. Darkwah proves that Africans wrote the Bible even though your personal Bible may have pages laced with White Greek characters and distributed throughout the world. I thought that the following excerpts were extremely interesting. A website visitor suggested that I read the Darkwah’s book. Thanks to the website reader who suggested that I limit my research to Sub-Saharan Africa. You’ve started a greater quest to delve deeper into Europe’s concealment of our history and to shed more light on how the global world exists in its current state.
The word Israel itself is an Akan word (Ghana). Darkwah points to the story of Jacob in Genesis 32:24-29, where the angel renames Jacob calling him Asrae or the European version, Israel. Asrae, Darkwah declares, is not the name of a nation, but instead means “the first one who visited.”
According to Darkwah, if you as a Christian question the Bible, you were led by your pastor to believe that you were blaspheming God. Here there is a faith versus reasoning quarrel. Now he has been able to reason into faith. Originally, he just had faith. But, as he learned more, he began to reason himself into faith.
Ethiopia and Egypt are mentioned more than any other countries in the Bible. Ethiopia is known in the Bible as Cush. Egypt is known as Mizraim. Mizraim and Cush are two sons of Ham. Mizraim is translated–Egypt and Cush Ethiopia. Many readers of this website have contacted me to argue that Egypt is a land of White people. They write…I know your view is common among African American studies-types, but it doesn’t seem to be borne out by historical record. The pharaohs and their priests were certainly not Black. Here goes faith vs. reasoning again. The Romans didn’t get to Egypt until 300 BC. We are talking 6000 years before that. There weren’t any white people present before the Rome invasion. The original Christianity of Egypt was established by the apostle Mark in AD 42 in Ethiopia (Coptic Church–Coptic Orthodox Christianity). We have been told Christianity came from Rome. Does everything come from Europe? That is what we have led to believe.
LAND OF THE BLACKS–LAND OF THE BIBLE: Ancient Egypt was known indigenously as Kemet (Land of the Blacks). Ancient Egyptians have pinpointed their own ancestral origins to Mount Rwenzori Range in the east African cradle, otherwise known as “Mountains of the Moon.” Some accounts state Egyptian civilization came out of Ethiopia, which as a term was used to designate the land south of Egypt (the Upper Nile Valley), or alternatively used to refer to the entire African continent. Chronologically, Egypt’s southern neighbor Nubia, which had its own distinct civilization, was the Nile Valley predecessor.
Jews believe they are God’s Chosen People because of a theological idea the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (known in Biblical times as Israelites, later known as Jews) are the chosen people. It comes from the book of Genesis in which God chooses Abraham and his descendants for a unique covenant. The covenant involved certain obligations on the part of the people and promised certain things on the part of God. European Jews believe this covenant is still in effect today—Jews are still a “chosen people.” It may also answer the question why the Jews have been classified White, even with their kinky-bushy hair, swarthy skin, and broadened noses.
Israel is MENTIONED MORE THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE BIBLE!
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#90266 Feb 19, 2014
Americans and Europeans assume that the Bible is about them, but the Bible is about my ancient ancestors and me…..Alex Darkwah

Modern-day Jews see the Bible as a record of their history because the King James Bible is centered on the history of Israel.

The Jewish people of Europe and America still carry African Tribal names. They carry the names of their ancestors who were Africans.

Statistically, the Lemba people from Southeast Africa are more Jewish than European Jews. In a particular Lemba Clan known as the Buba Clan, 53 percent of the males carry the unique DNA signature of Jewish priests. Males form the Lemba Tribe carry a higher incidence of the Jewish priestly DNA signature than the European and American Jewish population.

When the police have the fingerprints of a wanted man, they know the man whose prints match. The same thing can be said here.

The early Roman Catholic Church portrayed Jesus and his mother in the original Black images of the Jewish people at that time–The Black Madonna. What African tribe were they from?

The time period of the early Catholic Church is closer to the Jews leaving Africa and going to Europe than the Renaissance Painters who painted Jesus White.

What Europe did not count on was that Africans would still know their past.

Darkwah states that ancient Egypt was geographically in Africa and that so called European experts do not know the Ancient Egyptian story because they are not familiar with African tribal names. They do not have the linguistic and cultural backgrounds to identify Egyptian names and have simply transposed the African names of people and places in Ancient Egyptian history into European languages to make it possible for them to claim expertise. Darkwah traces the ancient past of African tribes from the Middle East through Ancient Egypt to inner Africa. He reveals the African tribe that historians gave the fictitious names the Sumerians, Akkadians, and the African Tribes that were the Ancient Egyptians.

Africans are the indigenous Native Hebrews (Jews). The greatest secret of Africa has never been told, and Christian Europe has been seeking to conceal for the past two thousand years is the African origin of the concepts, doctrines, sacramental practices of religion, and the documents that became the foundations of Christianity in Europe. Did you know that the names of Abraham, Isaac, Esau, and Jacob were all derived from African tribal words and names? Did you know that the earliest “Hebrew” name for God, Adonai, was derived from an African tribal word? Did you know that other name of God, Yahweh, was derived from an African tribal God?… Did you know that the names of the authors of the Old Testament are not “Hebrew” or “Jewish” names, but transposed African tribal names? Christian Europe has never known these because it has never known the African linguistic and cultural side of the biblical story.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#90267 Feb 19, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
No tomb with the body of aaron. No levi dna. This is easy
Um...plenty of Israelites skeletons in Israel! Also KOHEN in HEBREW means PRIEST! FIRST HIGH PRIEST (KOHEN) was AARON brother of Moses Go figure!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#90268 Feb 19, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Hey they were NOT racist in ancient Egypt! West Africans DO NOT CARRY E1b1b so they didnt originate from the Nile Valley!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_West_Africa
DNA Map of the World:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaaplogro...
Some tribes not all. But yes e1b1a has been found in the Nile Valley this is not debatable. And he ancient Tropical Sahara. Just accept it. You know u cant except it because thats checkmate. Look I didnt even mention the middle east and got ur panties in a bunch.

Let me direct your attention to the Papyrus Hunifer.

This is what the 3rd dynastic egyptians said of their orgin and Lineage.

"We(egyptians) came from the BEGINING OF THE NILE, where god dwells, FROM THE FOOTHILLS OF THE MOUTAINS OF THE MOON."

Checkmate.

Theres nothing you can post that will change the Papyrus hunifer. So please put that white man built spynx to rest. Your making yourself look retarded.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#90269 Feb 19, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Yip and they were butchered by the Israelites according to the bible! Next!
www.mysavior.info/article/223
Glad u admitted cannan is hams son.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#90270 Feb 19, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um...plenty of Israelites skeletons in Israel! Also KOHEN in HEBREW means PRIEST! FIRST HIGH PRIEST (KOHEN) was AARON brother of Moses Go figure!
Where was aarons body found?

Haha.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#90271 Feb 19, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
Americans and Europeans assume that the Bible is about them, but the Bible is about my ancient ancestors and me…..Alex Darkwah
Modern-day Jews see the Bible as a record of their history because the King James Bible is centered on the history of Israel.
The Jewish people of Europe and America still carry African Tribal names. They carry the names of their ancestors who were Africans.
Statistically, the Lemba people from Southeast Africa are more Jewish than European Jews. In a particular Lemba Clan known as the Buba Clan, 53 percent of the males carry the unique DNA signature of Jewish priests. Males form the Lemba Tribe carry a higher incidence of the Jewish priestly DNA signature than the European and American Jewish population.
When the police have the fingerprints of a wanted man, they know the man whose prints match. The same thing can be said here.
The early Roman Catholic Church portrayed Jesus and his mother in the original Black images of the Jewish people at that time–The Black Madonna. What African tribe were they from?
The time period of the early Catholic Church is closer to the Jews leaving Africa and going to Europe than the Renaissance Painters who painted Jesus White.
Darkwah states that ancient Egypt was geographically in Africa and that so called European experts do not know the Ancient Egyptian story because they are not familiar with African tribal names. They do not have the linguistic and cultural backgrounds to identify Egyptian names and have simply transposed the African names of people and places in Ancient Egyptian history into European languages to make it possible for them to claim expertise. Darkwah traces the ancient past of African tribes from the Middle East through Ancient Egypt to inner Africa. He reveals the African tribe that historians gave the fictitious names the Sumerians, Akkadians, and the African Tribes that were the Ancient Egyptians.
Africans are the indigenous Native Hebrews (Jews). The greatest secret of Africa has never been told, and Christian Europe has been seeking to conceal for the past two thousand years is the African origin of the concepts, doctrines, sacramental practices of religion, and the documents that became the foundations of Christianity in Europe. Did you know that the names of Abraham, Isaac, Esau, and Jacob were all derived from African tribal words and names? Did you know that the earliest “Hebrew” name for God, Adonai, was derived from an African tribal word? Did you know that other name of God, Yahweh, was derived from an African tribal God?… Did you know that the names of the authors of the Old Testament are not “Hebrew” or “Jewish” names, but transposed African tribal names? Christian Europe has never known these because it has never known the African linguistic and cultural side of the biblical story.
Middle Eastern people HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WHITE EURASIAN CAUCASIAN!!!!! NO BLACK AFRICAN TRIBES WERE EVER IN THE MIDDLE EAST! EUROPEANS ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST thats why its impossible for the Middle East to have been black! Southern Europeans look exactly like indigenous Middle Eastern people! WEST AFRICANS HAVE NO MIDDLE EASTERN DNA and look nothing like Middle Eastern people! The Hebrews were SHEMITES who spoke a Semitic language that originated in the Middle East! They were always white and still are! As portrayed on ancient Egyptian walls! Sorry you dumb old Afronazi, youve been whacked,smacked and kicked in the butt!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#90272 Feb 19, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Hey they were NOT racist in ancient Egypt! West Africans DO NOT CARRY E1b1b so they didnt originate from the Nile Valley!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_West_Africa
DNA Map of the World:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaaplogro...
Papyrus Hunifer.

Lol.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#90273 Feb 19, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Some tribes not all. But yes e1b1a has been found in the Nile Valley this is not debatable. And he ancient Tropical Sahara. Just accept it. You know u cant except it because thats checkmate. Look I didnt even mention the middle east and got ur panties in a bunch.
"We(egyptians) came from the BEGINING OF THE NILE, where god dwells, FROM THE FOOTHILLS OF THE MOUTAINS OF THE MOON."
Checkmate.
Theres nothing you can post that will change the Papyrus hunifer. So please put that white man built spynx to rest. Your making yourself look retarded.
Yes originally they did, but by the time of the pyramids they were very much multi-racial! Remember the Libyans and the Middle Eastern people were light skinned as portrayed on their walls! How can you have white neighbours and be black only?
A Child of AHAYAH

Orlando, FL

#90274 Feb 19, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
U did hear me say biblical record. If you dont wanna use script then stop refrencing it. Can just use it when ya feek like. Either use it or dont.
Lol , 4 SURE!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#90275 Feb 19, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
Um...I dont know any black Africans with Jewish names! Nop they were NEVER black Africans!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#90276 Feb 19, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
No tomb with the body of aaron. No levi dna. This is easy
Um...Aaron carried the name Kohen?????Ring a bell????
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#90277 Feb 19, 2014
The mountains of the moon, where the the 3rd dynastic egyptians orgin.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwenzori_Mount...

Now what troll is ready to prove the ancient ugandians are white?

Go ahead AE
A Child of AHAYAH

Orlando, FL

#90278 Feb 19, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Checkmate.
Lol , 4 SURE, again !!!!
A Child of AHAYAH

Orlando, FL

#90279 Feb 19, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
The mountains of the moon, where the the 3rd dynastic egyptians orgin.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwenzori_Mount...
Now what troll is ready to prove the ancient ugandians are white?
Go ahead AE
Lol , pretty please!!!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#90280 Feb 19, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes originally they did, but by the time of the pyramids they were very much multi-racial! Remember the Libyans and the Middle Eastern people were light skinned as portrayed on their walls! How can you have white neighbours and be black only?
multi racial? Thats ur opinion. Thats not my job to prove thats yours. Ive proved they were the indenginous africans. Look the hunifer already got ya back peddling, lol. Just a second ago u stated how there was no subsaharan dna in the nile valley now you admitt "they were originally" haha.

Theres solid proof culturally and linguistically the ancient egypt was a pan african society(all indeginous) but multi racial or biracial none. To be either there has to be a foreign element which you cant prove.

Listen Close..... THERE IS AABSOLUTELY NO RECORD OF ANY NON INDENGINOUS PEOPLE IN EGYPT PRIOR TO 14th dynasty hyskos , GREEKS AND ROMANS, AND 7th century arabs.

Prior was ALL INDENGINOUS AFRICANS WETHER LIGHT, MEDIUM, OR DARK BROWN. WETHER SKINNY OR FLAT OR INBETWEEN NOSES. AND TRUSTB E1b1a was there. Who wasnt there were J dna. So all this biracial bull crap is quite elementary. All indenginous.

Checkmate

Look how dumb your logic is. Who cares if the Lybians were ight skinned, lol. They are still hams son. Thats you whole agenda huh? Who is light brown who is dark brown. Again you south africans have strange logic.
A Child of AHAYAH

Orlando, FL

#90281 Feb 19, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
multi racial? Thats ur opinion. Thats not my job to prove thats yours. Ive proved they were the indenginous africans. Look the hunifer already got ya back peddling, lol. Just a second ago u stated how there was no subsaharan dna in the nile valley now you admitt "they were originally" haha.
Theres solid proof culturally and linguistically the ancient egypt was a pan african society(all indeginous) but multi racial or biracial none. To be either there has to be a foreign element which you cant prove.
Listen Close..... THERE IS AABSOLUTELY NO RECORD OF ANY NON INDENGINOUS PEOPLE IN EGYPT PRIOR TO 14th dynasty hyskos , GREEKS AND ROMANS, AND 7th century arabs.
Prior was ALL INDENGINOUS AFRICANS WETHER LIGHT, MEDIUM, OR DARK BROWN. WETHER SKINNY OR FLAT OR INBETWEEN NOSES. AND TRUSTB E1b1a was there. Who wasnt there were J dna. So all this biracial bull crap is quite elementary. All indenginous.
Checkmate
Look how dumb your logic is. Who cares if the Lybians were ight skinned, lol. They are still hams son. Thats you whole agenda huh? Who is light brown who is dark brown. Again you south africans have strange logic.
Lol ....
Stupid Thread Gosh

United States

#90282 Feb 19, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
I think were splinting hairs. lol
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fulani_Gi...
Why are you linking my ethnic group? fyi, we are pure West Africans who live in the Sahel typically (Southern Sahara). However, few of us have migrated to America for work and Europe as well. Amadou Diallo was also Fulani.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,781,059
Pope calls USA pres Trump Immoral 5 min Termite Power 6
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 14 min dreamhunk 41,211
Poll White Man(John Holmes)Biggest Penis (Jul '09) 18 min T-BOS 3
Jax, I Love You. 28 min Dan Snow 1
I'm having a black baby 40 min Dan Snow 9
News Dylann Roof rampage 3 years on: Confederate deb... 47 min RMG Inigo Montoya 4
Kids Separated from their Illegal Immigrant Par... 2 hr Paul 149
dems weren't crying about these immigrant camp... 3 hr Paul 22
Loser Trump just keeps on Losing... 17 hr RMG Inigo Montoya 85