Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

South Africa

#90243 Feb 19, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm running from your statements.
oh glimmer! I wonder why! Are you so desperate? Why can't u answer to the statement that the medebays still answer medebay in Nigeria!????!!!!?

Why??????????
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#90244 Feb 19, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya wanna talk facts? Lets talk about Mesopatamia iraq being a hamatic land according to the biblical record. Nimrod son of cush ruled babel. So all this modern middle eastern terminology dont hold no weight.
Lol. People have selective amnesia when it comes to Nimrod ???? They act like he did not even exist ???? I wonder why????
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#90245 Feb 19, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Semitic is a language ORIGINATING IN THE MIDDLE EAST DUMBO which WEST AFRICANS DONT SPEAK!!!!!
Nobody gives a flying fck about the middle east. Establishing OUR lineage in the Ancient Tropical Sahara and the Nile Valley is all thats needed for this "Hebraic" connection.

So really our job is done. You can have the middle east. So quit bringing that up.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#90246 Feb 19, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....ancient Egypt always portrayed Middle Eastern people as WHITE on their walls:
www.takenote.it/blog/...
www.reshafim.org.il/ad/egypt/people/foreigner...
White man BUILDS THE SPHINX:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankkhaf
White man builds largest pyramid at Giza:
www.flickr.com/photos/menesje/8480102302/
your gonna have a hard time proving this. But you get a A for effort. On the contrary its relatively easy for our ancestors ie the Mande, Akan, igbo, Yoruba, mbundu, ect. To prove their lineage via the Ancient Sahara and Nile Valley. I can use wiki to prove that, haha.

White man built the sphnx. Haha. A white dude built a giant "negro" face. Good luck with that.
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#90247 Feb 19, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Abrahams promised land wasnt the middle east. Its from the Nile to the euphrates(genesis 15) not some modern speck of land called palestein.
The holy land is Africa. zion is africa. You can keep the middle east.
What did "Zepaniah" say?
3 10
From BEYOND the rivers of CUSH, my SUIPLIANTS, even the DAUGHTERS of my (DISPERSED) shall bring thy offering.
Where were they dispersed? Um ok.
Checkmate.
Lol ......
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#90248 Feb 19, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody gives a flying fck about the middle east. Establishing OUR lineage in the Ancient Tropical Sahara and the Nile Valley is all thats needed for this "Hebraic" connection.
So really our job is done. You can have the middle east. So quit bringing that up.
Lol , 4SURE!!!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#90249 Feb 19, 2014
Afrixcan AE wrote:
<quoted text>Bumbo West Africans Have NO Middle Eastern DNA and are NOT related to the ancient Jews of Israel like the Ashkenazi and Sephardui Jews who have been proven to have Israelite DNA! The Jews are in their rightful homeland as written in the bible!
No middle eastern dna. I agree. Got plenty of Sahara and Nile valley dna.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#90250 Feb 19, 2014
Wow a real life "Black African with black african e1b1a dna.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fulani_Gi...
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#90251 Feb 19, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
your gonna have a hard time proving this. But you get a A for effort. On the contrary its relatively easy for our ancestors ie the Mande, Akan, igbo, Yoruba, mbundu, ect. To prove their lineage via the Ancient Sahara and Nile Valley. I can use wiki to prove that, haha.
White man built the sphnx. Haha. A white dude built a giant "negro" face. Good luck with that.
Lol , that is so funny, even though we know for a fact , Napoleon did not think it was funny.....
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#90252 Feb 19, 2014
Keren wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry to say this my friend,but you are lying. Semitic are the offsprings of Shem and a people of their own. It's just like saying the term "Hamitic" is fictitious are you now satisfied. Those races are clear in the Bible. It is also just like saying there are no white,black and yellow races of this world. How does it sound to you??
I think were splinting hairs. lol

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fulani_Gi...
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#90253 Feb 19, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya wanna talk facts? Lets talk about Mesopatamia iraq being a hamatic land according to the biblical record. Nimrod son of cush ruled babel. So all this modern middle eastern terminology dont hold no weight.
Um....the Kings lists of Assyria and Sumeria dont mention a Nimrod so who Nimrod was nobody knows! Another case of the bible and reality parting company! Mesopotamia was Shem! Hebrews = Mesopotamia = Shem!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#90254 Feb 19, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hebrews were Middle Eastern carrying Middle Eastern DNA which West Africans dont have! Sorry LOL
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#90255 Feb 19, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Abrahams promised land wasnt the middle east. Its from the Nile to the euphrates(genesis 15) not some modern speck of land called palestein.
The holy land is Africa. zion is africa. You can keep the middle east.
What did "Zepaniah" say?
3 10
From BEYOND the rivers of CUSH, my SUIPLIANTS, even the DAUGHTERS of my (DISPERSED) shall bring thy offering.
Where were they dispersed? Um ok.
Checkmate.
Um according to the BIBLE maybe youve heard of it???? Abraham was given Canaan! After all he was from Shem! Shem IS NOT AFRICAN!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#90256 Feb 19, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol. People have selective amnesia when it comes to Nimrod ???? They act like he did not even exist ???? I wonder why????
The fact is he didnt!!!! No proof in the REAL WORLD! Similar to the story of the Israelites in Egypt! It just didnt happen!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#90257 Feb 19, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Load of RUBBISH!!!! Jews ORIGINATE from the Israelite Tribe of Judah! The word Jew is mention 74 times in the Hebrew Bible!
Yehudi = Jew
Yehuda = Judah
Modern Jews carry ancient Levite DNA from the brother of Moses, Aaron! So the right people are in Israel according to the bible and DNA!
No tomb with the body of aaron. No levi dna. This is easy
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#90258 Feb 19, 2014
Keren wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really! My friend in as much I may like your arguments,but I don't agree totally on everything you post here.I could have my reservations.Abraham was not from Africa.He was physically and originally from Ur of the Chaldees before God called him. People are suggesting this place may be around Iraq which is not in Africa but the middle east. Remove sentiments and try to face facts.
UR was ruled by cushites. Genesis 10.

Next.
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#90259 Feb 19, 2014
Along with Cheikh Anta Diop, Alex Darkwah also traces Ancient Egypt to geographical Africa. Darkwah has DNA on his side; whereas, Diop used archeological artifacts, culture, and documentary text but was still challenged with his findings which were labeled “untrue” by the scientific world. Darkwah proves that Africans wrote the Bible even though your personal Bible may have pages laced with White Greek characters and distributed throughout the world. I thought that the following excerpts were extremely interesting. A website visitor suggested that I read the Darkwah’s book. Thanks to the website reader who suggested that I limit my research to Sub-Saharan Africa. You’ve started a greater quest to delve deeper into Europe’s concealment of our history and to shed more light on how the global world exists in its current state.

The word Israel itself is an Akan word (Ghana). Darkwah points to the story of Jacob in Genesis 32:24-29, where the angel renames Jacob calling him Asrae or the European version, Israel. Asrae, Darkwah declares, is not the name of a nation, but instead means “the first one who visited.”

According to Darkwah, if you as a Christian question the Bible, you were led by your pastor to believe that you were blaspheming God. Here there is a faith versus reasoning quarrel. Now he has been able to reason into faith. Originally, he just had faith. But, as he learned more, he began to reason himself into faith.

Ethiopia and Egypt are mentioned more than any other countries in the Bible. Ethiopia is known in the Bible as Cush. Egypt is known as Mizraim. Mizraim and Cush are two sons of Ham. Mizraim is translated–Egypt and Cush Ethiopia. Many readers of this website have contacted me to argue that Egypt is a land of White people. They write…I know your view is common among African American studies-types, but it doesn’t seem to be borne out by historical record. The pharaohs and their priests were certainly not Black. Here goes faith vs. reasoning again. The Romans didn’t get to Egypt until 300 BC. We are talking 6000 years before that. There weren’t any white people present before the Rome invasion. The original Christianity of Egypt was established by the apostle Mark in AD 42 in Ethiopia (Coptic Church–Coptic Orthodox Christianity). We have been told Christianity came from Rome. Does everything come from Europe? That is what we have led to believe.

LAND OF THE BLACKS–LAND OF THE BIBLE: Ancient Egypt was known indigenously as Kemet (Land of the Blacks). Ancient Egyptians have pinpointed their own ancestral origins to Mount Rwenzori Range in the east African cradle, otherwise known as “Mountains of the Moon.” Some accounts state Egyptian civilization came out of Ethiopia, which as a term was used to designate the land south of Egypt (the Upper Nile Valley), or alternatively used to refer to the entire African continent. Chronologically, Egypt’s southern neighbor Nubia, which had its own distinct civilization, was the Nile Valley predecessor.

Jews believe they are God’s Chosen People because of a theological idea the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (known in Biblical times as Israelites, later known as Jews) are the chosen people. It comes from the book of Genesis in which God chooses Abraham and his descendants for a unique covenant. The covenant involved certain obligations on the part of the people and promised certain things on the part of God. European Jews believe this covenant is still in effect today—Jews are still a “chosen people.” It may also answer the question why the Jews have been classified White, even with their kinky-bushy hair, swarthy skin, and broadened noses.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#90260 Feb 19, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um according to the BIBLE maybe youve heard of it???? Abraham was given Canaan! After all he was from Shem! Shem IS NOT AFRICAN!
I wasnt talking to you. and canan was Hams son.

Next.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#90261 Feb 19, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey they were NOT racist in ancient Egypt! West Africans DO NOT CARRY E1b1b so they didnt originate from the Nile Valley!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_West_Africa
DNA Map of the World:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaaplogro...
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#90262 Feb 19, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasnt talking to you. and canan was Hams son.
Next.
Yip and they were butchered by the Israelites according to the bible! Next!
www.mysavior.info/article/223

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump: Sexual assault on 13 year old????? 1 min bolle 4
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 2 min Don Barros Serrano 2,145
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 min Yo mama 32,743
i hate ratchet & ghetto people . not cute :/ (Mar '11) 3 min KIP 15
Black Men are not Mandingos, They’re Boring in Bed (Jun '15) 5 min bolle 40
Why are black men raping women? 7 min KIP 31
Do blacks like asians more than any other race? 7 min DerekJ 17
White Man Sentenced to 40 Years for Throwing Feces 1 hr Cracker Hunter 34
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr TranshumanX 46,652
Black Failure 1 hr Guest 34
Eurafrica 1 hr enoch powell 103
More from around the web