Hebrew Israelite
E23Jer34

Tórshavn, Faroe Islands

#89637 Feb 14, 2014
You said: "the Sephardim, and the people who have returned into the land and are the remnant of the true natural seed of Yisrael also known as Beta Yisrael, Igbo, Falashs, and African American. They are in fact the remnant of Yisrael (Yeshayah “Isaiyah”10:20) the true children of Diaspora spoken of in Deut 28:68 taken up in ships and scattered among the nations."

You didn't answer anything you are talking about other things now.

I'm asking you how many people/hebrews were chosen in the bible.
How many men?
How many women?
Were they related?
When was this? Was this in 1000 B.C.?

These "Sephardim jews" can't be related be pure blood. Offcourse they have had some foreign blood from now and then.

I am also related to kings of scandinavia if i go back 400-500 years. Doesn't mean that i am full royal blood. Just mean i can trace a small part of my linage back to royals.

If my father is black i would be 1/2 black.
If my fathers father is black i would be 1/4 black.
If my fathers father father is black i would be 1/8 black.

Don't you understand this.?
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#89638 Feb 14, 2014
Josephus suggests he was initiated into the Essene brotherhood so one assumes he knows what he is talking about. In his two famous books the Jewish War and the Antiquities of the Jews, Josephus, describes in some detail the cult ignored in the gospels—the Essenes.

He agreed that the Essenes, all Jews by birth, did not marry though they were not against marriage in principle—they realized it was necessary for the continuation of mankind—but propagated the sect by adopting other people's children. Another order of Essenes accepted marriage though maintaining strict rules about intercourse.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#89639 Feb 14, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
You said: "the Sephardim, and the people who have returned into the land and are the remnant of the true natural seed of Yisrael also known as Beta Yisrael, Igbo, Falashs, and African American. They are in fact the remnant of Yisrael (Yeshayah “Isaiyah”10:20) the true children of Diaspora spoken of in Deut 28:68 taken up in ships and scattered among the nations."
You didn't answer anything you are talking about other things now.
I'm asking you how many people/hebrews were chosen in the bible.
How many men?
How many women?
Were they related?
When was this? Was this in 1000 B.C.?
These "Sephardim jews" can't be related be pure blood. Offcourse they have had some foreign blood from now and then.
I am also related to kings of scandinavia if i go back 400-500 years. Doesn't mean that i am full royal blood. Just mean i can trace a small part of my linage back to royals.
If my father is black i would be 1/2 black.
If my fathers father is black i would be 1/4 black.
If my fathers father father is black i would be 1/8 black.
Don't you understand this.?
Why do you care? You dont belve its your right.you keep coming back here, for what?
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#89640 Feb 14, 2014
4. Josephus, Antiquities XVIII, 18-22: The Doctrine of the Essenes
(18) The doctrine of the Essenes is that all things are best ascribed to God. They teach the immortality of the soul and believe that the rewards of righteousness are to be earnestly striven for.(19) When they send what they have dedicated to God to the temple, they do not offer sacrifices because they have more purification rituals of their own, because of which they are excluded from the common court of the temple, but offer their sacrifices themselves. Yet their course of life is better than that of other men, and they entirely devote themselves to agricultural labor.(20) It also deserves our admiration how much they exceed all other men who claim to be virtuous, and indeed to such a degree as has never appeared among any other people, neither Greeks nor barbarians, no, not even briefly. But it has endured for so long among them and has never been interrupted since they adopted them from of old. This is demonstrated by that institution of theirs in which all things are held in common; so that a rich man enjoys no more of his own wealth than he who has nothing at all.
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#89641 Feb 14, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care? You dont belve its your right.you keep coming back here, for what?
Lol , I am still trying to figure that one out????? I think Johns On Top If It , summed it up pretty good as well!!!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#89642 Feb 14, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
What must one do to become an JEW?
Is it ok for me to be a jew - whom do i need to pay money to and whom do i have to swear alligence to?
I do also want to rule nations and be of the chosen one and get some of Rothschilds wealth.
Dude ur linking Juadism with eroupeans, and with rothchilds, good 4 you, lol. Nobody here wishes to be Jewish in the context ur using it in, but of course you know this, your just trolling.

"Israel" is Africa, thats the context of this thread boso.

The old testament is nothing more than an account of rituals, customs, and systems whos orgins are indenginious to the land mass known as africa. The land mass which the diaspora is indenginious to, soecidically the ancient Sahara and the Nile River Valley. The Old Testament is a african based book, its our book. We are reclaming its teachings in the correct non eroupean context.

Now unless you have any info regarding the diaspora and their pre colonial past, get lost.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#89643 Feb 14, 2014
If we were not the chosen, why would they spend 1 NANO second of their time coming to this forum???

THEY stupidly spend endless hours 24 /7 365 trying to put their twisted points of you in our forum that has nothing to do with them!!!

Just how lame brained the Serpent's be???

I personally I believe that they do believe, but they don't know how to bring them selves force to accept the truth!!!

How could anyone believe their Darwinist theories claiming that nothing without intelligence just suddenly blew up and created the universe. Then all of a sudden Phish start crawling out of order turning in the monkeys then those are you supposed to turn into men??? What the heck were they thinking???
E23Jer34

Tórshavn, Faroe Islands

#89645 Feb 14, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Because i think the hebrews/jews are the weirdest people i know about.

They have massive world power in politics, have killed hundreds of mios.

They are secretive and hide their agenda.

They are the only religion that goes on about race and they have a sub genre: christianity that is pushed on to europeans and americans.

I wanna know what leads people to the believe in Gods chosen race.
A Child of AHAYAH

Los Angeles, CA

#89646 Feb 14, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
If we were not the chosen, why would they spend 1 NANO second of their time coming to this forum???
THEY stupidly spend endless hours 24 /7 365 trying to put their twisted points of you in our forum that has nothing to do with them!!!
Just how lame brained the Serpent's be???
I personally I believe that they do believe, but they don't know how to bring them selves force to accept the truth!!!
How could anyone believe their Darwinist theories claiming that nothing without intelligence just suddenly blew up and created the universe. Then all of a sudden Phish start crawling out of order turning in the monkeys then those are you supposed to turn into men??? What the heck were they thinking???
Lol , my sentiments as well ??? How in the ham sandwich can any logical thinking person sit back and think , one minute nothing and then there was a Big Bang and stuff just started materializing out of thin air??????
E23Jer34

Tórshavn, Faroe Islands

#89647 Feb 14, 2014
I don't believe in Big bang.

But i certainly don't believe the bible either. The jewish bible is the most fake thing that ever has been invented.

Full of lies, ignorance, racism, absurdities and contradictions.

And hate for gentiles.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#89648 Feb 14, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because i think the hebrews/jews are the weirdest people i know about.
They have massive world power in politics, have killed hundreds of mios.
They are secretive and hide their agenda.
They are the only religion that goes on about race and they have a sub genre: christianity that is pushed on to europeans and americans.
I wanna know what leads people to the believe in Gods chosen race.
Wether Juadism, christianity , or islam its orgins lie on the African continent. Monotheism is an "African"concept.
monotheism didnt start with "MOSES" or "abraHAM" the REAL people in which these two names represent are the children of these concepts not the progenitors. These ideas Pre date "Abraham"

Nobody is denying the blood on the hands of people of eroupean, russian, and Turkish descent who happen to practice african(corrupted) ideals known to the world as "Jewish".

WTF does that have to do with this thread? Nobody is claming to be "jew "ish" at least not in the context your using it in.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#89649 Feb 14, 2014
For example, Josephus mentions that Gomer, one of Noah’s grandsons, had descendants that the Greeks called Galatians! If you recall, Paul wrote an epistle to the Galatians who were living in Asia Minor (modern-day Turkey).

Another intriguing connection is that of Magog—also one of Noah’s grandsons. Josephus’s research reveals that the Scythians were descendants of Magog. The Scythians are now a variety of people groups living north of the Black Sea.

Josephus also said Africa was named after Ephri Tue grandson of Abraham.
E23Jer34

Tórshavn, Faroe Islands

#89650 Feb 14, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Wether Juadism, christianity , or islam its orgins lie on the African continent. Monotheism is an "African"concept.
monotheism didnt start with "MOSES" or "abraHAM" the REAL people in which these two names represent are the children of these concepts not the progenitors. These ideas Pre date "Abraham"
Nobody is denying the blood on the hands of people of eroupean, russian, and Turkish descent who happen to practice african(corrupted) ideals known to the world as "Jewish".
WTF does that have to do with this thread? Nobody is claming to be "jew "ish" at least not in the context your using it in.
Now you begin to make a little sense.
Egyptians were the first monotheistic people - so i agree with you.
But the isrealites/hebrews were traitors who stoen egyptain culture.
A Child of AHAYAH

United States

#89651 Feb 14, 2014
Lol , I tried to co-sign on what Slave Coast said and was not allowed too ??? So I will try a different approach???? The time period between 1160 and 1680 saw the ending and beginning of two different ages, the Middle Ages and the Renaissance. Both of these ages experienced a large development in the Arts, specifically the icons, or religious images, representing the Jews. Of all of the great Biblical, or religious, icons, representing the Jews, created before, during, and after this period, strangely, there are very little representing, or including, people of color: especially since the Jews were people of color.

The current representation of the Jews may have occurred because of interpretations, perceptions, and attitudes displayed towards the Caucasian Jews and Black Moors, or black people in general, living in Medieval Europe. This representation may have also occurred as a result of the approved, or accepted, versus the unapproved, or unaccepted, historical representation of these people. This representation of history, because other theories concerning the Jews, even when backed by a substantial amount of evidence, are not even acknowledged, is called whitewashing (meaning to cover up). This form of history was thrust upon the inhabitants of the world and is still taught in schools today. Whether or not whitewashing was accidental or intentional remains to be disputed. The icons, as proven by various documents concerning the history surrounding the Jews, were originally paintings of a dark-skinned people. Whitewashing contributes to European thought and culture by making Europeans appear as if they have a history of great people and events, thereby elevating them to a status of greatness in the world’s eye.

Whitewashing, in relation to the icons, is the act of covering up, by painting over or recreating, the true image of a painting in order to conceal the truth concerning a people’s history. Whitewashing, of course, is not limited to recreating history, which is a mental genocide, but can also, in the extreme sense, involve a physical genocide. On March 22, 1999, The Sunday Morning Herald contained a present day example of whitewashing, because of racial prejudice. The title of this article is “Whitewashing Our Dark Past,” written by Robert Manne. This article deals with “breeding out the color” of Australia’s Aborigines by the Commonwealth Government. Robert Manne writes:
A Child of AHAYAH

United States

#89652 Feb 14, 2014
Another example of whitewashing depicting the mental aspect of genocide, which deals with the color of the Biblical Hebrew Israelites, is explained in Rudolf Windsor’s The Valley of The Dry Bones. He states: The Europeans had the reason to lie: to develop white supremacy. They reinforced their lie by placing white pictures throughout the Bible, with white pictures on religious calendars, and producing lily-white television programs and religious movies. As a result…the modern generation (white and black) just assumes, without the facts, that the ancient Hebrews were white.(54)

The original icons representing the Hebrew Israelites depicted them as dark in color. Many historians and archeologists have undertaken great pains to correct the lies, or whitewashing, concerning these icons by bringing out the correct history of the people connected to these icons. There are two types of Jews: the true Jews, who are the Jews of the Bible, and those people who converted to Judaism, who are the Jews of today. The Jews of the Bible, who are the Jews of the Diaspora, and the Jews of today, the Ashkenazim Jews, have two distinctly different backgrounds. They are not the same people. However, both of these Jews were living in Europe during the Middle Ages, but the icons that were created during the Middle Ages represent only one of these groups.

Before the Middle Ages began, the nation of Israel broke up into two Kingdoms, the kingdom of Israel and the Kingdom of Judah. After the death of Solomon, around 971 B.C., ten tribes led by the tribe of Ephraim became the kingdom of Israel, while two tribes led by the tribe of Judah became the kingdom of Judah. These two kingdoms constantly fought each other and sought to separate themselves by any means possible. According to Steven Collins,“The first Israelite king (Jeroboam) sought to sever cultural and religious ties between the Israelite and Jewish kingdoms by replacing God’s Holy Days with pagan festivals.” This attempt to sever the two kingdoms, along with the wars and captivities experienced by the two kingdoms, completely scattered them throughout Europe. According to Steven Collins,“Migrating Israelites would have quickly lost their Israelite identity” as they begin life all over somewhere else. By the time we reach the Middle Ages, the majority of the kingdom of Judah (meaning Jews) resided in Rome and Jerusalem, while the kingdom of Israel and some members of the kingdom of Judah lived scattered throughout Europe as the founders of empires such as “Phoenicia, Carthage, Scythia and Parthia,” who later became the “Teutons, Vandals, Saxons, Germans, Jutes, Alani, and Goths.”
A Child of AHAYAH

Los Angeles, CA

#89653 Feb 14, 2014
The attempt to conceal the truth of the color of the people associated with the icons depicting Jews may be the result of attitudes displayed towards the Black Moors and other black rulers of Europe during the Middle Ages. These attitudes may have occurred because black people were ruling parts of Europe once ruled by white people. The Dark, or Middle, Ages designates the period between the fall of the Roman Empire and the fall of the Byzantium Empire (193 A.D. to 1453 A.D.). Rome made anyone, who took a pledge to serve Rome, Roman citizens. Rome also created armies out of these new Roman citizens and set them apart from Rome’s own army. In 193 A.D., a black man named Septimius Serverus (descendant of the Phoenicians), as a General in the Roman army, aided by the black men under his command, conquered Rome beginning the time period referred to as the Dark, or Middle Ages. According to Carl Roebuck,“The Roman Empire passed through a crucial period of internal anarchy and foreign invasion which transformed its nature. The death of Commodus in 192 was followed by civil war, from which Septimius Severus, the commander of the Danubian legions, emerged as victor and established the Severan Dynasty of Rulers.” From this period on, black people began to rule in different parts of Europe at different times during

The icons are images of the Hebrew Israelites. The Hebrew Israelites are dark-skinned people according to the Bible and the few remaining original icons located throughout Europe. Many scriptures in the Bible describe the color of the Israelites. Solomon describes himself as a black man. He states,“I am black.” Job also describes himself as a black man. He states,“My skin is black.” Solomon describes the color of the Israelites when he states,“Their visage is blacker than a coal.” The tribe of Judah is “black unto the ground.” Even the Bible Concordance, which states the exact meaning of words used in a particular verse, states that black refers to the color of the skin. In Exodus, 2:10, Moses becomes Pharaoh’s daughter’s son and passes for an Egyptian. Moses is mistaken for an Egyptian by the daughters of a priest of Midian, when he helps these women water their flock. When the women explain to their father what Moses did for them, they say,“An Egyptian delivered us out of the hand of the shepherds.”

In reference to Joseph, Mary, and Jesus, the scriptures also describe their ethnic background. In Matthew 2:13-15, an angel tells Joseph to take Mary and Jesus and flee into Egypt in order to hide from Herod. They would not have been able to hide in Egypt if they were not dark in color. Could a white person hide amongst a group of dark-skinned people? Many books by historians and other learned men and women describe the color of the Hebrew Israelites. Rudolf Windsor describes the color of the Jews present during the 70 A.D. destruction of Jerusalem. He writes,“During the period from Pompey to Julius, it has been estimated that over 1,000,000 Jews fled into Africa, fleeing Roman persecution and slavery. The slave markets were full of black Jewish slaves.” The true Jews, the Jews of the Diaspora, are dark in color. They are not white. Arthur Koestler further describes the difference between the Jews of the Diaspora and the Jews of today. He states:
A Child of AHAYAH

United States

#89654 Feb 14, 2014
John 4:24
King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#89655 Feb 14, 2014
Lol , now the question is., what is the Truth??????

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#89656 Feb 14, 2014
knows after Greeks show up NO MO HEBREWS IN THE LAND ALL JEWS FROM THEN ON OUT from 332BC as starting point since,Greeks came within 90 years of the RETURNS FROM BABYLON, the returns made them come to our land an they chased us ALWAYS as far as Egypt , MICAH 3 v 6 look no mo vision from the prophets, Prophet,Malachi 1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name??Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,,Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKYS roll up on us in 332BC. OK THE tribes that came back from Babylon way the ELITE Of the tribes, they was into Hathor worship, they the main ones made Babylon come the first time,, OK the get back to Judah an started the same mess, they didn't want to build, they was bringing BLIND SHEEP to temple, OK 98 years Later Greeks show up an Jewish history from then on out till now,because our name has been Blotted out

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#89657 Feb 14, 2014
Hebrews went into africa at the disobedience of CREATOR , its right here ok look look;Jeremiah 43:7;So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.
Jeremiah 42:13;But if ye say, We will not dwell in this land, neither obey the voice of the LORD your God,
Jeremiah 42:14;Saying, No; but we will go into the land of Egypt, where we shall see no war, nor hear the sound of the trumpet, nor have hunger of bread; and there will we dwell:
Jeremiah 42:15;And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;
Jeremiah 42:18;For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As mine anger and my fury hath been poured forth upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem; so shall my fury be poured forth upon you, when ye shall enter into Egypt: and ye shall be an execration, and an astonishment, and a curse, and a reproach; and ye shall see this place no more.
OK CHECK THIS WE HAD MADE IT INTO AFRICA Egypt an check what we was doing Jeremiah 44:7;Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;
Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?
OK when did peoples get pulled from africa with yoke on they Necks look the CURSES was Part of our COVENANT CONTRACT WE MADE WITH CREATOR!LOOK,Deuteronomy 29:9;Keep therefore the words of this covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do.
Deuteronomy 29:10;Ye stand this day all of you before the LORD your God; your captains of your tribes, your elders, and your officers, with all the men of Israel,
Deuteronomy 29:11;Your little ones, your wives, and thy stranger that is in thy camp, from the hewer of thy wood unto the drawer of thy water:
Deuteronomy 29:12;That thou shouldest enter into covenant with the LORD thy God, and into his oath, which the LORD thy God maketh with thee this day:
Deuteronomy 29:13;That he may establish thee to day for a people unto himself, and that he may be unto thee a God, as he hath said unto thee, and as he hath sworn unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.
Deuteronomy 29:14;Neither with you only do I make this covenant and this oath;Deuteronomy 29:15;But with him that standeth here with us this day before the LORD our God, and also with him that is not here with us this day:OK that was a COVENANT a Agreememnt we made, now the curses was put on us for going into africa an running away from the AGREEMENT WE MADE WITH CREATOR
Deuteronomy 28:48;Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.Deuteronomy 28:49;The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
Deuteronomy 28:64;And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are black women so unattractive? (Aug '15) 1 min tameka 89
White men are the solution for the single black... 11 min The Power Of Mast... 120
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min mdbuilder 1,508,462
Bright side of Trumpcare. 56 min Kip 9
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr misfit 0676 2,009
White people invented rap music. (Mar '16) 1 hr Blackman 22
TRUMPCARE ~ is DEAD!! 1 hr Marcus Washington 27
fake hate crime again. 1 hr Kip 18
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr BigSomali 1,410
More from around the web