7New Earth7

Europe

#89578 Feb 14, 2014
Typo: *i wonder why U dint comment
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#89579 Feb 14, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Lysimachus also known as Julius Lysimachus was brother to Jewish philosopher and historian Philo and the pro-Roman aristocrat Alexander the Alabarch,ok back in the days if you had a name like Julius or Alexander those gone be ancestry name,see everybody have ancestry names but us Hebrews with the blotted out heritage, see jews will change they names when its suite them, ok jews will take on other names to conceal there jewish identity, see us diaspora Hebrews from Africa whom they call AA, lost our names an have the name of our Captors,with the blotted out history, ok check this Philo an hi brothers was related to the and Herodian an the Hasmonean Dynasty, an the Claudian dynasty in Rome,not to count the Ptolemaic dynasty, all those was in Philo family tree,ok we gone look at the Lysimachus,The Lysimachus dynasty is philo root before his people's moved to Egypt ,One of the Diadochi was Lysimachus,Lysimachus (ca 360 BCE - 281 BCE) was one of the immediate bodyguards of Alexander during his Persian campaigns the city of Lysimachia, founded by him in 309 BCE on the modern Gallipoli peninsula in what is now the European part of Turkey, Two of his children married into the family of another Diadochus - Ptolemy, who became ruler of Egypt (323 —283 BCE) and in 305/4 he took the title of pharaoh. Arsinoe was the daughter of Ptolemy and at the age of 15, married King Lysimachus, to whom she bore three sons, Ptolemy, Lysimachus and Philip., As wife of King Lysimachus, she was queen of Thrace, Asia Minor and Macedonia, and later co-ruler of Egypt with her brother and husband Ptolemy II Philadelphus.ALL THEM UNDERCOVER JEWS,from jewish Lysimachia,
Nope according to Wiki Philo and his brother Lysimachus were not related to the Ptolemy Dynasty! There are a couple of men named Lysimachus and the only Jewish one is Philos brother:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philo
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#89580 Feb 14, 2014
marvelous wrote:
I told you my bros about the Roman papalsy and the black Madonna and baby Yahshua on there coat of arms CHECKMATE HAHAHAHA I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING.That's not even the half look up the ROMAN CATACOMBS AND OUR MESSIAH AT THE LAST SUPPER CHILLIN WITH HIS DISCIPLES BEFORE HE ASCENDED BACK TO THE HEAVENS.There was no such thing as racism back then.As that whole thing was started to justify there wickedness in the way they treated us.Remember John told the gentiles not to boast against Israel because he knew of our coming punishment for transgressing YAHWEH'S laws but they did and still do.
Catacomb of Rome paintings: Jesus:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Christ_with_beard....
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Adam_%26_Eve_01.jp...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChristPeterPaul.jp...
Then of course there are the oldest paintings ever done of biblical figures by the ancient Jews themselves:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Photo of ancient mosaic of Samson done in Galilee by ancient Jews:
www.archaeologynewsreport.blogspot.com/2013/0...

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#89582 Feb 14, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbo circumcision is done in most African countries when a boy is a teenager! Jews do circumcision shortly after birth! Africans do not eat kosher foods! Stop talking rubbish!!!
So once again here you are looking for acceptance in an arena NOT created for your MAGGOT NO brain self.

1. Your first LIE was DEBUNKED before you even MENTIONED IT!!! Myself, my Siblings, All of Our Ancestors befor Us, Plus the Younger Generations, ARE ALL CIRCUMCISED DAYS AFTER BIRTH...LIAR!!!!!!!!

2. You saw what the EXPERTS SAID!!! Anything you say IS ONLY YOUR STUPID UNEDUCATED NONE opinio.

3. You're TOTALLY IRRELEVANT!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Askia Muhammad

Fremont, CA

#89583 Feb 14, 2014
Only very few posters on this thread know their stuff.
7New Earth7

Europe

#89584 Feb 14, 2014
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Srry Bruh I'm solo on my mother TREE LHAH the shortest elder (barely 4 feet) is Family Matriarch and the shortest member of G8 (generation 8) is Mya standing about 4ft 2' almost 21 yrs old..but my mother TREE is loaded w/ 4 footers & 5 footers!!! We now have a start on G9 w/ the birth of Caleb a few yrs ago
Yea, I'm targeting 2feet-ers in one thousand yrs! I was actually hopin ull tell me 3ft, cos that's what I'm after! I hope I do find she!
7New Earth7

Europe

#89585 Feb 14, 2014
When ui say I'm targeting 2feet-ers in one thousand yrs, I mean ill birth.......
7New Earth7

Europe

#89586 Feb 14, 2014
So I wana marry 3feet-ers!

Our ancestors were busy looking for moulds, ie mating to produce proportionate little people that look like lousious babies.
7New Earth7

Europe

#89587 Feb 14, 2014
*luscious

*proportional
A Child of AHAYAH

United States

#89588 Feb 14, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um...bumbo Yiddish is no longer used! Hebrew is the official language of Israel! Ashkenazi Jews did NOT originate in Germany but in Israel, thats why Yiddish is a mixture of Hebrew and German!
YOU ARE NOT A JEW! You never went through a conversion with a recognized Rabbi! So therefore you are nothing but a fake wannabe Jew!
Lol , all the annointed are that way from the Most High, you idiot???? That is why your conversion is just that ; you Proselyte???? You have spoken the truth out of your own mouth????? Our Ancient custom has always been the removal of foreskin ; yours was a firm if a sexual act placing the mouth around the pen us and than spitting really?????
E23Jer34

Tórshavn, Faroe Islands

#89589 Feb 14, 2014
You're not pure black unless you have a pure black woman AND a pure black man.

Same way you have some traced whos son who is and so on.

TO have a pure jew it requiers that those people who were chosen first only married women who also were chosen.

Then it requiers that all of their children would also marry jews.....

The methods you use to argument for jewish ancestory and to some way find that some people might be realted to jews is FAULTY. It's ridiculous.

I don't how many jews were chosen fro the start?

Can anyone tell me how many jews were chosen from the start from the days of Abraham?

Is it equaly many women as men who were chosen?
A Child of AHAYAH

Los Angeles, CA

#89590 Feb 14, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you read the bible, Jesus mother was impregnated by G-D. Thats why Jesus is called the Son of G-D! Not that I believe in that but Christians do! That means there are Jews who are related to Jesus through Mary!
Lol , and she is referred to as The Black Madonna all over the world, idiot?????
A Child of AHAYAH

United States

#89591 Feb 14, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>African Ae who is revelations talking about those jews that are not but do lie but will be made the synagogue of satan.This year my man keep dancing your way around scripture see we know your worthless why.
US true Yisrael won't be back in our homeland until the Moshiach returns.
You Whaa Whaa Whaa DNA Middle Eastern DNA and it is like what does DNA have to do with the truth. Nothing you don't have our descendants DNA fool think of something else.This year too and answer the question if you can't you are not here for the truth.They probably hired you to come on this site to lie.read the book of Enoch to my bros
Lol , he is from that generation of vipers, that is why he cannot answer the question?????
E23Jer34

Tórshavn, Faroe Islands

#89592 Feb 14, 2014
How many people were hebrews or chosen from the start?

And when did god choose them year 1000 B.C. or what?
E23Jer34

Tórshavn, Faroe Islands

#89593 Feb 14, 2014
Were those who were chosen related - was it equal ammount of women and men who were chosen?
A Child of AHAYAH

Orlando, FL

#89594 Feb 14, 2014
Khazaria (Click on map)
In 740 A.D. in a land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea, known as Khazaria, a land which today is predominantly occupied by Georgia, but also reaches into Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Hungary, and Romania, the modern Jewish race is born. A modern Jewish race that incidentally is not Jewish.

How can this be, you ask? Well at that time, the Khazarian people felt a vulnerable people as they had Muslims one side of them and Christians the other side of them, and thus constantly feared attack from either side. Furthermore, the Khazarian people were of neither faith and instead practiced idol worship, which made them ripe for invasion by a people who wished to convert them to an established faith.

The Khazarian King, King Bulan, decided in order to protect themselves against attack, the Khazarian people must convert to one of these faiths, but which one? If they converted to the Muslim faith they would risk attack by the Christians and if they converted to the Christian faith they would risk attack by the Muslims.

He had an idea. There was another race that he was aware were able to deal with both the Muslims and the Christians either side of him, predominantly in matters of trade. A race which also dealt with Khazarians in the same manner. That race was the Jews. King Bulan decided if he instructed his people to convert to Judaism he could keep both the Muslims and the Christians happy, as they were both already willing to trade with the Jews, so this is what he did.

King Bulan was right. He would live to see his country unconquered, his people convert to Judaism enthusiastically and adopt the principles of the most holy Jewish book, the Talmud. There are many things the king would not live to see, however.

He would not live to see his Asiatic race of converts to Judaism, one day represent 90% of all the Jews on the planet, and call themselves Ashkenazi Jews, when in fact they were not Jews, but simply an Asiatic race of people who converted to the Jewish religion, whilst still continuing to speak the Khazarian language of Yiddish, totally different to the language of Hebrew.

He would not live to see his people turn to the descendants of a man, far more powerful than him, who would be born just over 1,000 years later in Germany, a man named Bauer, who would spawn the Rothschild dynasty.

He would not live to see this dynasty usurp the wealth of the world through deception and intrigue, which they would finance through the vast riches they accumulate as they usurp the wealth of the world by gaining control of the world’s money supply.

He would not live to see his people demand a homeland for themselves in Palestine as their birthright, and ensure every Prime Minister there from its inception in 1948 is an Ashkenazi Jew, even though the true homeland of the Ashkenazi Jews, Khazaria, is his kingdom, some 800 miles away.

And he would not live to see his people fulfil bible prophecy, as the,“Synagogue of Satan.”
E23Jer34

Tórshavn, Faroe Islands

#89595 Feb 14, 2014
This is a very simple question i expect simple answers.

How many people were chosen by god from the start?
How many men?
how many women?
Were those who were chosen related by blood?
When were they chosen?
E23Jer34

Tórshavn, Faroe Islands

#89596 Feb 14, 2014
Give me short and precise answers. Not long stories.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#89597 Feb 14, 2014
The Scythian s had a very specific style of arrowhead.the same goes for Scythian horse bridles and iron axes, an Bows, the Hyksos HAD IDENTICAL war tools as Scythians, 40 arrowhead varieties that can be traces back to the 9th. BCE in the Pontic-Caspian steppeand Transcaucasia. was used all around Palestine an have been found in Egypt, an the Sinai ,Tel Megadim, Atlit, Megiddo, Keisan, Shiqmona,Samaria, Tel Michal, Gezer, Tel en-Nasbeh, Jerusalem (in the City of David,Ketef Hinnom, and on the Southwestern Hill at Ashkelon, Ekron, Ashdod, Tel Batash, Tel el-Hesi, Lachish, Beth Shemesh, Gil’am, En-Gedi,Tel el-Mazar, Busayra, Tawilan, Umm el-Biyara, Tel ‘Ira, Jemmeh, Kadesh Barnea, Masos,Anthedon, Migdol in the Sinai, and other sites.Scythian Arrowheads,The Scythians were renowned for their ability to shoot their arrows with deadly accuracy from horseback. This talent astounded their neighbors, who referred to them as the “horse-bowmen.” Scythian arrowheads have been found around Jerusalem in the same material which dates to the Babylonian destruction of the city and temple,of Jerusalem Scythian arrowheads have been found around Jerusalem in the same material which dates to the Babylonian destruction of the city and temple,the burial of Scythian nobility; In one kurhan uncovered in 1898, archaeologists found 400 horses arrayed in a geometric pattern around the body of the slain warrior.ok check this,The Hyksos buried Horses in Egypt, with them selfs ,ok check this the Edomites were the head of the associated peoples comprising the Hyksos, they would posses the tradition handed down from Esau that the Land of Canaan was Jacob's (Israel's) and was not to be touched by them. The inclusion of Ishmaelites in the Hyksos conglomeration would do nothing to weaken this tradition. Tradition is a powerful force in any peoples, and especially so in the Near East.Ok check this if Hyksos would have had contact with Hebrews we wouldnt have had to go get Horses from the west African the west African Sahara "shepherd-kings" that ruled Egypt,Hyksos scythian/Edom spread its empire northward, not through Canaan but up through the Arabian Desert south east from Palestine coming from Egypt . ; the Hyksos had some Canaanite allies on the north in the Hittites and the Hivites, The Hyksos/Edomite King, if he survived the Egypt Wrath any Edomite and Horite soldiers who happened to escape, would turn southward toward the Land of Seir. We may surmise they would cross the Arabah Valley to the east side to get away from the Egyptian armies overrunning Sinai Palestine, the Egyptian records follow up the Hyksos Kings only as far as Sharuhen going toward Seir, and at that point the whole Hyksos Empire suddenly fades forever,Check this, Not so very long after the Hyksos Expulsion which was about 1580 B.C., a great change began to come over the Land of Edom,. By about 1300 B.C. a line of fortified sites marked much of the boundary or Edom.The Hyksos/Edomite peoples having brought back with them some of the marvelous stone-art techniques learned in Egypt, in process of time, began to carve out rock dwellings and temples in the living rock or the faces of the mountains enclosing the site of Petra. Although the city has passed through a brilliant Nabataean stage since, Ezekiel 32:26;There is Meshech, Tubal, and all her multitude: her graves are round about him: all of them uncircumcised, slain by the sword, though they caused their terror in the land of the living.Ezekiel 32:27;And they shall not lie with the mighty that are fallen of the uncircumcised, which are gone down to hell with their weapons of war: and they have laid their swords under their heads, but their iniquities shall be upon their bones, though they were the terror of the mighty in the land of the living.Ezekiel 32:28;Yea, thou shalt be broken in the midst of the uncircumcised, and shalt lie with them that are slain with the sword.
Ezekiel 32:29;is about EDOM
A Child of AHAYAH

United States

#89598 Feb 14, 2014
Lol , notice it states that the Essenes had the names of the Angels listed in their Sacred Scrolls!! Sounds like they did originate from the Ethiopian Enoch !!!! The first reference is by the Roman writer Pliny the Elder (died c.&#8201;79 CE) in his Natural History.[6] Pliny relates in a few lines that the Essenes do not marry, possess no money, and had existed for thousands of generations. Unlike Philo, who did not mention any particular geographical location of the Essenes other than the whole land of Israel, Pliny places them in Ein Gedi, next to the Dead Sea.

A little later Josephus gave a detailed account of the Essenes in The Jewish War (c.&#8201;75 CE), with a shorter description in Antiquities of the Jews (c.&#8201;94 CE) and The Life of Flavius Josephus (c.&#8201;97 CE). Claiming first hand knowledge, he lists the Essenoi as one of the three sects of Jewish philosophy[7] alongside the Pharisees and the Sadducees. He relates the same information concerning piety, celibacy, the absence of personal property and of money, the belief in communality and commitment to a strict observance of Sabbath. He further adds that the Essenes ritually immersed in water every morning, ate together after prayer, devoted themselves to charity and benevolence, forbade the expression of anger, studied the books of the elders, preserved secrets, and were very mindful of the names of the angels kept in their sacred writings.

Pliny, also a geographer and explorer, located them in the desert near the northwestern shore of the Dead Sea, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered in the year 1947 by Muhammed edh-Dhib and Ahmed Mohammed, two Bedouin shepherds of the Ta'amireh tribe.[8]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melanin: Closed source vs. Open source 1 min Ben 8
GUESS the black topix poster! 2 min Ben 22
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,522,877
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 8 min Ben 854
Race is a social construct part 2 11 min Keepin It Real 8
Former basketball star Charles Barker says blac... (Oct '10) 14 min Justsaying 5
Poll Do Black Women find Puerto Rican Men sexy? (May '10) 20 min Loreno 220
Why did Jesus allow Satan to create Negroes? 48 min Israelite Suprema... 22
SMARTEST POSTERS on TOPIX 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 23
Rachel Maddow ~ Beating FOX News !! 3 hr JRT 26
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr sin 1,494
More from around the web