Hebrew Israelite
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#89117 Feb 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You nothing but a pretend wannabe Hebrew living in a make belief world like the other idiots on this site!
That would be living in a make believe World.See how I just corrected you.Mr.everyone has a low IQ but Africa Ae keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better I guess.We not listening to White Men trying to tell us our history anymore.However we will keep researching and keep proving those old lies to be what they are lies.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#89118 Feb 11, 2014
It get greater. Looking for the Jerusalem or Urusalem on the South African Map I'm.finding names exactly spelled like Bible names or close

South Africa has a Gallila kind of like Gallilie and Agag is to the right and some show it stretchin to Congo. Agag is right by the Lemba. Lemba is also
seen in Angola on some maps. I found Waddai in Egypt on a map.

Also a city called Jacoba in between Benin and The Desert of Seth. To the left of Benin I seen a Temian similar to Teman. I also seen a map with Just Ju in the spot where I seen the Jurusalem and Bethsheba. When I do imma put it all together and highlight them. I'm telling y'all help me out get the bible index out and some maps
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#89119 Feb 11, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
TREASURE HUNT TIME! Let's comb the maps for Jerusalem South Africa. Right now I'm putting 1600 South African Maps in Google search image.
Mannnne I just found Gallila in South Africa and Agag to the right by MoZAMBIque. Which is by the Lemba and also some slaves came from there to so it still fit Psalm 83.
http://www.bergbook.com/images/18820-01.jpg
You'll see Gall by lake in yellow and Agag by Mozambique and Carma which could be Carmi
Lol , a brothers got chills ; that puzzle is coming together about our history by our people!!!!! We are putting it all back together because of the Grace of the Most High!!!! Part of The Remnant is
on the Case!!!!!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#89120 Feb 11, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Khazar Theory has been debunked long ago!!!! There were never any black nation in Israel EVER! Only North Africans ever in Israel, were the Natufians 13000 years ago, who were interbred out of existence by the Eurasians!
I prefer the west African much more than the ugly and scary looking Cape Malays (your family). It is just your mouth that made you Jewish in the eyes of the fool AAs, otherwise your identity was always clear and neat. Dreaming Cape Malay slave n!gro!!

Mar 1, 2013

Page 2443
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I dont hate anyone. I just dont like people stealing the history of others. My father came from Indonesia (Cape Malay) but more than likely his family interbred with other slaves from Africa and South African blacks. I real mutt lol.
lol! you are diffrent from other blacks for you are more enslaved and desperate of serving others. Also you have more distorted view of yourself:

colored woman

African AE

Durban, South Africa

#89121 Feb 11, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>First we were Afronazi's which is a White mans mada up term to go with his made up history lol .Now we are Nazi's in which last time I checked Hitler was white lol.Go kick rocks but don't stay outside to long the street lights are coming on clown DNA DNA that you don't understand using admixed Middle Easterners lol where you won't get pure anything keep trying I am still waiting to see just a little thimble of intelligence from you.Your brain must be the size of a mustard seed.
Actually Hitler was a North African Berber in origin, not a European! Everyone uses DNA nowadays to trace their ancestory! African Americans originate from West Africa without a drop of Middle Eastern DNA! Thats why these dumbos are trying so hard to put Israel into Africa! LOL The bible makes IT ABSOLUTELY CLEAR WHERE ISRAEL IS!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#89122 Feb 11, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>First we were Afronazi's which is a White mans mada up term to go with his made up history lol .Now we are Nazi's in which last time I checked Hitler was white lol.Go kick rocks but don't stay outside to long the street lights are coming on clown DNA DNA that you don't understand using admixed Middle Easterners lol where you won't get pure anything keep trying I am still waiting to see just a little thimble of intelligence from you.Your brain must be the size of a mustard seed.
Thats what you are, an uneducated idiot with no brain just an empty space!
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#89123 Feb 11, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
TREASURE HUNT TIME! Let's comb the maps for Jerusalem South Africa. Right now I'm putting 1600 South African Maps in Google search image.
Mannnne I just found Gallila in South Africa and Agag to the right by MoZAMBIque. Which is by the Lemba and also some slaves came from there to so it still fit Psalm 83.
http://www.bergbook.com/images/18820-01.jpg
You'll see Gall by lake in yellow and Agag by Mozambique and Carma which could be Carmi
Lol , a treasure hunt 4Sure!!!!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#89124 Feb 11, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that today's world maps are not accurate. They were altered., just like the calendar.
No doubt a bout it...LIES AND MORE LIES...JUST AS THEY'VE DONE WITH EVERYTHING ELSE.
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#89125 Feb 11, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>No more debating with you.I have proven that you are stupid.Keep lying your desperate and emotional.We had you when you brought up DNA lol sucker.Remember you said Ethiopians are black but Egyptians are white hahahaha there brothers then this idiot says that Ham had both black and white sons.Half truths are still lies.Hahahaha mid eastern DNA hahaha your a lier.Study more then we can debate.Mid Eastern DNA Elijah Muhhamed being from Yahuda is laughable.Checkmate did you find Moses's grave and dig him up to perform DNA testing nut job.
Lol , you know this lying serpent , AE works 4 the imaginary company that has the test tubes lying around with everyone's DNA ??? That's right they do not know where Moshe's body is located???? Oh , his relatives right????
A CHILD of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#89126 Feb 11, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
You can thank 7 later ! E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm white. No jews are not black, jews are jews. A sepperate race.
They are inbreed, even from the day of moses up to today they believe in preservation of "the holy race"
http://m.youtube.com/watch ...

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#89127 Feb 11, 2014
I haven't been on, Punch.

Level 7

Location hidden

#89128 Feb 11, 2014
The only reason that they,(the usurping jews), are using the "new" mantra now that the "exodus never happened", is because WE have been pointing out to them, that the bondage and Exodus Moses led them out of WASN'T 400 years as they've been saying for 1000s of years.
So now, after arguing that it was and LOSING that argument, they are now saying the exodus didn't happen.

LOL. They are so funny.
Oh how quick they went from arguing that 400 year lie, to now, saying the exodus didn't exist.
To now, the bible isn't real.
BUT, they have based their whole stolen, usurping, lying history on using scripture from the Book they stole, to steal, kill and destroy to justify their theft and deceit.

Level 7

Location hidden

#89129 Feb 11, 2014
LOL.
Wait...*exposed!!!*

First the bible is not real. It doesn't exist?.. and now saying this:
"They are inbreed, even from the days of moses up to today they believe preservation of "the holy race"

Ifthe bible isn't real, then neither is moses. Right? lmao.

LOL @ changing into another cloak to push the same bs that you pushed on your other name.

What? Getting tired of the "boy" "afro yanks" "afro nazi" terms because they aren't working here? lmao @ this.

The attempt to PRETEND to be hating on the "jews" here while trying to "legitimize" their theft and AT THE SAME time say the usual trolling mantra against blacks being Hebrew / Hebreu / Ebreu /

Ebrue / Ewe / Ebo/ Ibo / Heeboo / etc etc..........
A CHILD of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#89130 Feb 11, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt a bout it...LIES AND MORE LIES...JUST AS THEY'VE DONE WITH EVERYTHING ELSE.
Lol , the Ancient maps told a different story that they do not want the world to see and know. Lies and more lies for sure!!!!! That is what they do best, meaning the trolls and their helpers????
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#89131 Feb 11, 2014
A CHILD of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> You can thank 7 later ! E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm white. No jews are not black, jews are jews. A sepperate race.
They are inbreed, even from the day of moses up to today they believe in preservation of "the holy race"
http://m.youtube.com/watch ...
Afronazi and KKK join forces!
A CHILD of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#89132 Feb 11, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer the west African much more than the ugly and scary looking Cape Malays (your family). It is just your mouth that made you Jewish in the eyes of the fool AAs, otherwise your identity was always clear and neat. Dreaming Cape Malay slave n!gro!!
Mar 1, 2013
Page 2443
<quoted text>
lol! you are diffrent from other blacks for you are more enslaved and desperate of serving others. Also you have more distorted view of yourself:
colored woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IA-Bo39jJZYXX
Lol , welcome back double agent???? You are not as bright as you think you are???? You are not of. TRUE ETHIOPIAN BLOOD??? The true Ethiopian's do not disrespect other brothers and sisters the way you do???? You are a pretender you imposter???? If you were a descendent of the TRUE HEBREW ISRAELITE ( Jews) than you would recognize that we as in AA ARE THE ONES SPECIFICALLY SPOKEN OF IN THE BIBLE????? You are am imposter and have no idea who you are really dealing with do you ; my Caucosoid Brother that wants to be an African brother????? Your verbiage is not that of an African brother or sister, which ever you may be or not be????? You sound like an under cover Caucosoid brother or sister trying to take credit of OUR AFRICAN HISTORY WHILE QUOTING WHITE EUROPEAN BROTHERS?????? You do not want to get into a real heavy conversation with a real live AA THAT YOU HAVE DISRESPECTED NUMEROUS TIMES ALONG WITH MY OTHER AA BROTHERS AND SISTERS ???? You have been given a pass on numerous occasion because you claim to be Ethiopian, but you are the type of person that causes Unfazed to feel that way about the word Ethiopian, you double agent and that is the polite version?????
A CHILD of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#89133 Feb 11, 2014
unfazed wrote:
The only reason that they,(the usurping jews), are using the "new" mantra now that the "exodus never happened", is because WE have been pointing out to them, that the bondage and Exodus Moses led them out of WASN'T 400 years as they've been saying for 1000s of years.
So now, after arguing that it was and LOSING that argument, they are now saying the exodus didn't happen.
LOL. They are so funny.
Oh how quick they went from arguing that 400 year lie, to now, saying the exodus didn't exist.
BUT, they have based their whole stolen, usurping, lying history on using scripture from the Book they stole, to steal, kill and destroy to justify their theft and deceit.
Lol, not that it is needed ; but I have to Co - sign on that 4Sure!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#89134 Feb 11, 2014
unfazed wrote:
LOL. They are so funny.
ITS NOT JEWS that claim the Exodus didnt happen, its archeologists! The truth is, the ancient Egyptians NEVER EVER MENTIONED Israelites or painted Israelites on their walls! Why is that????Explain????
Also if a large amount of people left Egypt and the sea opened up and and they wondered in the desert for 40 years, where are their artifacts,pots,pans,skeletons? ?????Israelite graves have only been found in the Middle East NOT Egypt! Although Josephus says THE HYKSOS WERE THE HEBREWS! The Egyptians DID mention the Hyksos and did paint them on their walls!
A CHILD of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#89135 Feb 11, 2014
unfazed wrote:
LOL.
Wait...*exposed!!!*
First the bible is not real. It doesn't exist?.. and now saying this:
"They are inbreed, even from the days of moses up to today they believe preservation of "the holy race"
Ifthe bible isn't real, then neither is moses. Right? lmao.
LOL @ changing into another cloak to push the same bs that you pushed on your other name.
What? Getting tired of the "boy" "afro yanks" "afro nazi" terms because they aren't working here? lmao @ this.
The attempt to PRETEND to be hating on the "jews" here while trying to "legitimize" their theft and AT THE SAME time say the usual trolling mantra against blacks being Hebrew / Hebreu / Ebreu /
Ebrue / Ewe / Ebo/ Ibo / Heeboo / etc etc..........
Lol , those serpents are amazing!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#89136 Feb 11, 2014
A CHILD of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , welcome back double agent???? You are not as bright as you think you are???? You are not of. TRUE ETHIOPIAN BLOOD??? The true Ethiopian's do not disrespect other brothers and sisters the way you do???? You are a pretender you imposter???? If you were a descendent of the TRUE HEBREW ISRAELITE ( Jews) than you would recognize that we as in AA ARE THE ONES SPECIFICALLY SPOKEN OF IN THE BIBLE????? You are am imposter and have no idea who you are really dealing with do you ; my Caucosoid Brother that wants to be an African brother????? Your verbiage is not that of an African brother or sister, which ever you may be or not be????? You sound like an under cover Caucosoid brother or sister trying to take credit of OUR AFRICAN HISTORY WHILE QUOTING WHITE EUROPEAN BROTHERS?????? You do not want to get into a real heavy conversation with a real live AA THAT YOU HAVE DISRESPECTED NUMEROUS TIMES ALONG WITH MY OTHER AA BROTHERS AND SISTERS ???? You have been given a pass on numerous occasion because you claim to be Ethiopian, but you are the type of person that causes Unfazed to feel that way about the word Ethiopian, you double agent and that is the polite version?????
Where in the bible are you spoken about????The bible never mentions West Africans at all!!!!!!!!!Lots of mixed race Africans are just like Glimmer! Some of the worst racists Iv met in South Africa are mixed race people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 3 min billboy the crack... 75
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,685,361
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 3 min Captain MAGA 377
whitey has taken this forum 4 min billboy the crack... 9
The white race will rise again 5 min Sarah 2nd Grade 43
News Voter ID Laws Could Disenfranchise 1 Million Yo... (Sep '12) 7 min Ozzie from Adams 23
Notice something about these trolls?... 7 min Sarah 2nd Grade 7
Racist White People on MLK Day. 58 min MASTER I M WHITE 158
More questions blacks won't answer... 3 hr el rey de los cam... 20
More from around the web