Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#89086 Feb 10, 2014
they got my post before it made it to board, an it to tired to dig thru all that info,they got something working , I believe they can see what you write befor you post it on they screen, like everything you type they see, on they computers got to be

Level 8

Location hidden

#89087 Feb 10, 2014
an they can hear to, they showing us this they spot! lol, it to late I freestyle this for real, I had some info on PHILO that was gone shake something up, Philo was mo powerful then one can think, hestarted it all he got judiasm off the ground, an christanity he was the dang messiah, I had all this ready to post just when I was bout thru BOUT ready tey BOTH was gone, two post

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#89088 Feb 10, 2014
Damn! Slick bastards. Imma inbox it to yall. Then you gonna see why they stopped it.
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#89089 Feb 10, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
they got my post before it made it to board, an it to tired to dig thru all that info,they got something working , I believe they can see what you write befor you post it on they screen, like everything you type they see, on they computers got to be
4 Sure???? I was thinking the same thing and checking it out more closely??? Lol , in my case it was probably a good thing, there goes that humble side again????
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#89090 Feb 10, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
an they can hear to, they showing us this they spot! lol, it to late I freestyle this for real, I had some info on PHILO that was gone shake something up, Philo was mo powerful then one can think, hestarted it all he got judiasm off the ground, an christanity he was the dang messiah, I had all this ready to post just when I was bout thru BOUT ready tey BOTH was gone, two post
Lol, my brother , try not to lose your cred on Philo, there is no comparison ; you are wasting your time?????

Level 8

Location hidden

#89091 Feb 10, 2014
edom temple getting burn down in 70 ad was plan, im gone prove it plus plus by time they knew we was under new law they started they new covenant, see temple get burn up in 588bc, an started our diaspora, whell theirs started in 70ad the edomite temple. being burn down help them, The New Covenant originally derived from a phrase in the Book of Jeremiah, but they did this to it Exegesis;Allegory and TYPOLOGY ,an came out with this Generally, Christians believe that the New Covenant was instituted at the Last Supper as part of the Eucharist, which in the Gospel of John includes the New Commandment.Newtestment peoples believe that Jesus is the mediator of the New Covenant, and that the Blood of Christ shed at his crucifixion is the required blood of the covenant.has been theorized that the New Covenant is the Law of Christ SEE PHILO started that mess THIS ISNT THEM POST I LOST

Level 2

United States

#89092 Feb 10, 2014
John, Ben, unphazed, 7th check your inbox. If you can post it that would be great. It was for AE originally. It suppose to went behind the Abraham post.

Slave, Child, trollslayer and phased y'all have to jump in my inbox because its not finding you.

Level 2

United States

#89093 Feb 10, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Yea temhey can. Once Dell had took control of my computer from there home base and was moving my mouse and going through my file in front of me. So the tech is there and I'm sure misuse of it is too

Level 8

Location hidden

#89094 Feb 10, 2014
aint nothing like you think it is history is false an the ONLY way you gone see it is looking at the returns as not being in the land from 332 on down, other then that you cant see its impoosible,, I knows what im saying everything is clear easy to place everything when you knows this,

Level 2

United States

#89095 Feb 10, 2014
We need to see how long those black Ben in Ashkebaz or whatever that place was in central Asian where these fake Jews came from before khazaria. They probably taught them the game
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#89096 Feb 10, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm white. No jews are not black, jews are jews. A sepperate race.
They are inbreed, even from the day of moses up to today they believe in preservation of "the holy race"
Lol , you really have no idea ; do you??????????http://m.youtube. com/watch?v=FfF4NYWlPXE&p= Ny_OoNbm-klgOR46WHHT3A&gui d=&hl=en&client=mv-goo gle&gl=GB
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#89097 Feb 10, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
We need to see how long those black Ben in Ashkebaz or whatever that place was in central Asian where these fake Jews came from before khazaria. They probably taught them the game
Lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#89098 Feb 10, 2014
Babylon on the two rivers where it started,its about if the scythians got to them an how late or earl, that goes for any civilization china build wall to keep them out, everyboy else got it, an guess whom at them?? you already knows
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#89099 Feb 10, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm white. No jews are not black, jews are jews. A sepperate race.
They are inbreed, even from the day of moses up to today they believe in preservation of "the holy race"
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Level 2

United States

#89100 Feb 10, 2014
Have y'all gotten my in boxes. John and Ben. The ones I just sent today also 7th n unphazed . Child and slave I couldn't inbox you or trollslayer and phased I can't find you
trollslayer

Lowell, IN

#89101 Feb 10, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
It's something how "Aithepoia" is right smack in the center of this 1581 map, not in the political HOA.
http://cartweb.geography.ua.edu/lizardtech/is... (Name,Description),cat(Name,De scription)&style=simple/vi ew-dhtml.xsl
OTHER MAPS SHOW AFIRCA AS NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN ETHIOPIA. I WILL POST THEM.IF I FIND THEM.
I heard that today's world maps are not accurate. They were altered., just like the calendar.

Level 2

United States

#89102 Feb 10, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that today's world maps are not accurate. They were altered., just like the calendar.
yea they did a number on us! We gotta reduce them. You know that 100,000 civilization they found in South Africa?? What if it wasn't that old but was Israel and they try a cover it up. I've seen a map with Jerusalem in that same spot
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#89104 Feb 10, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
The Khazar Theory has been debunked long ago!!!! There were never any black nation in Israel EVER! Only North Africans ever in Israel, were the Natufians 13000 years ago, who were interbred out of existence by the Eurasians!
African AE

#89105 Feb 10, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>yea they did a number on us! We gotta reduce them. You know that 100,000 civilization they found in South Africa?? What if it wasn't that old but was Israel and they try a cover it up. I've seen a map with Jerusalem in that same spot
Been hitting the Kool-Aid again???
African AE

#89106 Feb 10, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
Afronazi Rubbish!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min My New Alias RULES 1,498,656
News Rachel Dolezal, former NAACP leader who claimed... 4 min truth 1
News Virginia Waitress Accused of Faking Racist Mess... 7 min truth 1
Blacks and Other Non-whites now Consider Whites... (Dec '15) 10 min howyougetmoney 47
Old Dominion University Viral Racist Video ... 19 min shout down hate 2
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 46 min Real 100
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 1 hr Sentinel 1,505
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 2 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 1,345
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 7 hr Burt 633
is it in a cracker's DNA to smell like a wet dog? 7 hr bruh 33
More from around the web