Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#88723 Feb 8, 2014
an they can only be Hebrews if they have us in them ,slave descend bloodline,is Hebrew bloodline,anybody outside that keep on wishing!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#88724 Feb 8, 2014
Thank you for posting this last Saturda Unphazed!!!

The Book of the Prophet Daniel 8

13 Upon this I heard one of the Saints speaking, which Saint said unto One that asked this question: How long shall this vision of the daily sacrifice and of the wasting abomination endure: That the Sanctuary and the power shall so be trodden under foot?

14 And He answered Him: Unto the evening and the morning, even two thousand and three hundreth days: Then shall the Sanctuary be cleansed again.

---

20 And when Ye see JERUSALEM besieged with an host, then understand that the DESOLATION of the same is nigh. T

21 Then let Them which are in IUDAE fly to the mountains. And let Them which are in the midst of it, depart out. And let not Them that are in other Countries, enter therein.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, to fulfil all that are WRITTEN.

23 But woe be to Them that be with Child, and to Them that give suck in those days: For there shall be great trouble in the Land, and wrath over all this People.

24 And They shall fall on the edge of the sword, and SHALL BE LED AWAY CAPTIVE, into all nations. And JERUSALEM shall be TRODDEN UNDERFOOT OF THE GENTILES UNTIL THE GENTILES BE FULFILLED.

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#88725 Feb 8, 2014
Almodad of Joktan could be Almoravids the black Lamuntas or Almohad Berbers. Both Moorish Dynasties and within E haplogroup. The Berber are E1a haplogroup being older then E1b's.

Phinahesy was a Priest of On in Egypt right. Could this priestly line survive on as the Oni Priest of Benin or dogON Tribe of Mali?

Excuse I just been deep into Chronicles and my bible index

Level 8

Location hidden

#88726 Feb 8, 2014
•The sons of Levi were Gershon, Kohath, and Merari.- Genesis 46:11;•The descendants of Merari included Mahli and Mushi. These are the clans of the Levites, listed according to their genealogies.- Exodus 6:19

Level 8

Location hidden

#88727 Feb 8, 2014
Mushi peoples, Central, Zambia,Genesis 46:11;•The descendants of Merari included Mahli and Mushi. These are the clans of the Levites, listed according to their genealogies.- Exodus 6:19

Level 8

Location hidden

#88728 Feb 8, 2014
THE AFRICAN JEWISH CONGRESS been eating Africa alive, for a long time, they the reason no growth! th jews rule Africa thu them

Level 8

Location hidden

#88729 Feb 8, 2014
The establishment of the AJC was made possible by the demise of white minority rule in South Africa, which ended South Africa's isolation on the international stage and enabled its large Jewish community to take the lead in setting up a representative body for African Jewry the jews that started THATS TOO TOO EVIL,
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#88731 Feb 8, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't lost anything!!!
If you are in a line of direct descent, don't even sweat it.
I've got the 411 on the DNA!!!
lol, that is greatly appreciated 4SURE!!!

Level 2

United States

#88732 Feb 8, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
THE AFRICAN JEWISH CONGRESS been eating Africa alive, for a long time, they the reason no growth! th jews rule Africa thu them
I've heard that Haillie Sellasie wife was eating kids and do all types of ritual behind the world eye! This was from a Somalia. They seem to hate the Ethiopians for some reason. I just look at it like more gang banging BS.

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#88733 Feb 8, 2014
Can anyone link me to the West African map with Yahoodie on it? I seen it once on a video and can't remember. Either way I'll take the video with the map as well and just screenshot it.
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#88734 Feb 8, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard that Haillie Sellasie wife was eating kids and do all types of ritual behind the world eye! This was from a Somalia. They seem to hate the Ethiopians for some reason. I just look at it like more gang banging BS.
Lol, 4SURE!!!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#88735 Feb 8, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Thanx I'm tryna piece together. Reason I said twisted was because the Israelite added Canaanite and Egyptian ways into the our culture. Ironically Yuroba religion is compare to Canaan and Egyptian religion surrounded by tribes with Hebrew customs. I think we kept transgressing in West Africa and ultimately we paid with slavery. Yeah took us out yo give us a plain version w/o admixture. Although King James version is water down its better the dirty water I'm guessing. Not saying Yuroba dirty but not pure religion. Its a assimilation of a few religions.
Um....and NONE of you have a single drop of Middle Eastern DNA and are seen as a joke!
African AE

#88736 Feb 8, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
Jehudi is referred to as a descendant of Cushi(Ethiopian) in Jer 36:14 yet use for Male Judahites???
Is the Mahli son of Merari a Levite the same as Mali of West Africa started by Fula and Fon?
Could the Yuroba Religion be the twisted mixed religion Jeroboam started? Yerobo-am
Judahs father WAS JACOB NOT Cushi! The ISRAELITE TRIBE OF JUDAH CAME FROM JACOB! Read the bible properly stupid!!!!The word Jew comes from JUDAH who was given land and was part of the 12 Tribes of Israel!
African AE

#88737 Feb 8, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
The establishment of the AJC was made possible by the demise of white minority rule in South Africa, which ended South Africa's isolation on the international stage and enabled its large Jewish community to take the lead in setting up a representative body for African Jewry the jews that started THATS TOO TOO EVIL,
EVIL RACIST B*TCH, the Jews of South Africa were in the forefront against apartheid and a lot of them lost their lives you evil sick racist b*tch!!!!!
African AE

#88738 Feb 8, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
Almodad of Joktan could be Almoravids the black Lamuntas or Almohad Berbers. Both Moorish Dynasties and within E haplogroup. The Berber are E1a haplogroup being older then E1b's.
Phinahesy was a Priest of On in Egypt right. Could this priestly line survive on as the Oni Priest of Benin or dogON Tribe of Mali?
Excuse I just been deep into Chronicles and my bible index
Dumbo the majority of MOORS WERE WHITE looking exactly like these MODERN INDIGENOUS MOORS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
And yes they carry the very INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICAN Haplogoup E!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

#88739 Feb 8, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
The Male ancestry is Passed thru the male and is continuous thru the female who is the vessel???? They know all to well ???? Castrate aale and what happens, a psychological insecurity as well as a DNA OBRUPTION!!!,
Youre a castrated old donkey!!!
African AE

#88740 Feb 8, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't lost anything!!!
If you are in a line of direct descent, don't even sweat it.
I've got the 411 on the DNA!!!
And youre all West African in origin with not a drop of Middle Eastern DNA LOL
African AE

#88741 Feb 8, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
an they can only be Hebrews if they have us in them ,slave descend bloodline,is Hebrew bloodline,anybody outside that keep on wishing!
You nothing but a pretend wannabe Hebrew living in a make belief world like the other idiots on this site!
African AE

#88742 Feb 8, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
•The sons of Levi were Gershon, Kohath, and Merari.- Genesis 46:11;•The descendants of Merari included Mahli and Mushi. These are the clans of the Levites, listed according to their genealogies.- Exodus 6:19
And all related to modern JEWS!
African AE

#88743 Feb 8, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Enough of your lies and propaganda !!!! You are a servant of your father the devil?????? You call a historian of history the father of lies but that title belongs to your father the devil, enough with your relentless lies and untruths , lol, begone you offspring of those that are from the Synagouge of Satan???????
THE REAL JEWS are in their RIGHTFUL home of Israel as according to the BIBLE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 3 min African AE 937
Why are white women superior? (Aug '13) 3 min Tamale 34
ir bw ,I hate you 6 min Ashley Morrison 14
Why did Mexico send an Olmec head to Ethiopia? (Oct '13) 7 min Curious Me 343
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Yeah 1,232,946
blacks are obessed with white people 28 min proudBM 2
Jesus Christ was a black Jew. Double low Race f... 31 min alex 180
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 46 min African AE 376
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 2 hr jimp 106
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 2 hr jimp 263