Hebrew Israelite
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#88695 Feb 8, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> look this is a joke???? you is a waste of time trying to debate with someone that don't know, it makes me look bad, smear my name, you don't know, its others on here watching been here for years, but you pull up an your right??? the only reason they aint checking you is because im doing it! you aint talking bout nothing an that one dude riding with you is new he aint been on board 5 months some of got years putting this together, just read im tired of this!
I will give you your cred on being at this fir a while???? Out of street cred , I will respect your flow???? You get your props because I also grew up in the real streets????? The key is I wanted to kniw where we went wrong???? Listen carefully and this is said with much respect???? It takes a village to raise a child??? We have been where you are years ago???? That is no disrespect to you???? This new generation has more technology and they are up to dare and are honestly studying and are sincere and because you are stuck in the past and the Old Testament you are honestly not prepared to partake of what is happening in the 21st century??? There is a place for your experience but you will not allow those of us that have been chosen and prepared to ask for your assistance when needed ; thus you are out of order and Ill prepared for the real task at hand ???? You mean well but are an obstacle and real hindrance???? You are not prepared to help guide our young soldiers in the fight for the real cause ????? The sad part is that your heart has been hardened and we are honestly not trying to make you look bad and respect the hard work and honest energy you have brought to the table???? I recognize your representation and do not want you to feel any negative pressure or weight???? This is a different type of fight and need you to have our back the way others have had your back in the past???? Do you recognize my street flow right now based on your rep as a leader in the real ??????????
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#88696 Feb 8, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he's desperate, because he has no potion but to LIE...LOL!!!
Lol, true that my brother, lol ; true that 4sure, real soldier of the truth !!!!!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#88697 Feb 8, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Man I tot I answered u tho I said that's BS! None is original!
Ok see, let me make this metaphysical very simple!
Judah is an ancient (pre-adamic) order. It translates to 'ASK'.
Imagine this; okay, all prophets see visions right? But what happens when you see a vision of angels or of God????????? Do you just see something???? Or can you speak while you are seeing it?????? Check where this is leading to .....ie ask....check..... Ok, if one speaks in visions (or even in our everyday conversations), he is just talking without trying to get answers.....so when you just talk to angels, they will listen, because you say something but they WON'T TALK UNLESS YOU DO WHAT???????? ASK QUESTIONS!!!!!!! You see where Judah arose from now?????? Its simple , not metaphysical!!!!!!!!!
If you don't ask me questions will I answer you???? No!!!!!
So the same way you ask questions in real life is the same way you can ask in your dreams/visions; even TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! They will answer!!!! Angels!!!!!!!!
These ancient priests were also called judges and ancient judges also called jupiters (zedeks) used to be people who taught people things they learnt after asking angels questions in visions!!!!!!!
The jes who started basing everything on formulated laws called talmud didn't get answers from angels, so the were whites from the League of Corinth (google league of Corinth). Who just wanted the title and knew that angels won't answer them in visions due to their evil ways that are not aligned to the order of melchizedek!!!!! Hence they wrote the talmud and called the og jews or Israelites gentiles!!!!!! How do I know that it was Israelites that the fake white jews started calling gentiles????? They changed the meaning of gentile to Helena, ie they are perverts, because they taught that to be religious means not to make you pennis become super size, so they started calling people with suipersized dicks Helena, this started around the time of Jesus or prior to his birth during the time of the maccabbess and since then, anyone who teaches about angelic sex atwhich is holy) was condemned by iliiterate whites who lknew nothing about spirituality!!!!!
I understand talking to the MOST HIGH (GOD) and Angel through the Spoken Word band through Meditation and otherwise. But that is not the Question I'm refering to you.

They have BABYLONIAN source and they have Jerusalem source of the TALMUD. One was written between the second in the 5th century and the other written between the 5th and the 6th century. Do you consider these to be critical 2 the biblical narrative, I say not!!! Also why would they need these when they supposedly have the Torah...Right???/

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#88698 Feb 8, 2014
Philo’s ideas about the Word-Wisdom are indispensable to Jesus.they his words, jez-us was Philo,Philo makes not a single reference to his alleged contemporary "Jesus Christ", the godman who supposedly was perambulating up and down the Levant, exorcising demons, raising the dead and causing earthquake and darkness at his death.With Philo's close connection to the house of Herod THEY WAS BUDDIES,, one might reasonably expect that the miraculous escape of jes-zu from a royal Herod with his buddy running Egypt might had sent a word his why, then jez-us living in eygpt for all those years PHILO out lived him something aint right,
Philo's theological speculations helped the Christians fabricate their own notions of a godman.ok this for you peoples that think it was Hebrews in the land during them times look at this, LOOK LOOK
Philo buddy , Philo, in his book,( On The Embassy
To Gaius ) had this to say about Gaius,

( Gaius has ordered a colossal statue of himself to be erected in the holy
of holies, having his own name inscribed upon it with the title of Jupiter!)

Philo also tells us that an appeal to Gaius not to place his image in the temple
was successful for a time, but that Caligula ordered it to be done again.
( a second time ordered his statue to be erected in the temple
so much was done to Temple wasn't no Hebrews there only jews an jews are not Hebrews

Level 8

Location hidden

#88699 Feb 8, 2014
back to the natives just warming up! im on two fronts I got this

Level 8

Location hidden

#88700 Feb 8, 2014
ONE MO TIME ON PHILO YO MESSIAH +PHILO is the founder, of the whole order of the church, he is the founder!Philo Judaeus was born in Alexandria at about 20-15 BCE and died there at about 45-50 CE. He was a Greek-speaking Jewish theologian, the most important apologist of Alexandrian Judaism. The Alexandrian Judaism was Hellenistic,Philo’s ideas about Logos-Wisdom are ... indispensable for New Testament studies ... most directly and dramatically in the interpretation of the Gospel of John ...” Philo’s descriptions of the Word of God (the Wisdom of God, the son of God, the Archangel, the mediator of God, who offers his life for the sins of mankind), appear in the Gospel of John and in the letters of Paul. them was his boys,Philo’s ideas about the Word-Wisdom are indispensable to Jesus.if he ran to eygpt. that was his teacher!PHILO an the greek-romans ran eygpt since 332 b.c,the early Hellenist Christians (many of them wereGreeks an Jews by birth, like Paul) and later by the Gentile Christians, who joined the Hellenist Christians. Saint Jerome wrote,“Philo the Jew, an Alexandrian of the priestly class ...” Philo adopted Plato’s allegorical method of interpretation. It was a popular method, used also by the devotees of the Greek mystery religions. Saint Jerome wrote,“Concerning him {Philo} there is a proverb among the Greeks ‘Either Plato philonized, or Philo platonized,’ that is, either Plato followed Philo, or Philo, Plato, so great is the similarity of ideas and language.” Like Plato, Philo believed in eternal life. He wrote,“... the end of the upright and holy man is not death but a ... migration ... to some other place of habitation.” This “other place of habitation” is “heaven”:“... he {the holy man} Philo used Plato’s allegorical method of interpretation to interpret the Old Testament. With this method he laid down the foundations of Christianity. New Testament writers and early Christian Church fathers adopted his interpretation. The Church father Origen read the writings of Philo. He wrote,“We {Christians} maintain that the law has a twofold interpretation, one literal and the other spiritual {allegorical-symbolic}, as was also taught by some of our predecessors {i.e. Philo}.” Epiphanius, too, read Philo, and so did Clement of Alexandria and Justin Martyr. There is considerable evidence indicating that Paul, John, and the writer of the letter to Hebrews read Philo. They, too, interpreted the law spiritually (allegorically, symbolically).from him! if you went to Egypt he was the man! OK IN PALESTINE jews ruled the sepharvaims had the most Power, an the Scythian Ashkenaz would send they roman friends into temple to mess with them sepharvaims whom been in temple since herod days an before
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#88701 Feb 8, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
ya'll worship philo thru the messiah an you don't know it, CREATOR never said HE would let someone else save us,as a peoples,
That is once again an uneducated statement that must be checked???? Lol, no one comes before the Son but the Father and the Father is first and then the Son ???? Who the heck is Philo, he is irrelevant in the scheme of things ?????? What are you talking about ???? Stop reaching so far to validate your position ???? MOST people are respecting your flow out of respect of the fact that they heard the part about you not going that far in school , but someone has to tell you the truth !!!! How can you that have not gone that far in school convince us that you are the Elder Hebrew and that you are the one that is right? Do you really want to get into which one of us is the Elder Hebrew and the true student of the truth , with much respect????? Slave Coast is correct , I am the one that has had a person to come to a Church as a Jew and ask the Proselyte Jew that was a visitor , is it not true that we that are of AFRICAN DESCENT ARE THE TRUE JEWS AND WATCHED THAT PERSON IN SHOCK NOT DENY THE TRUTH BUT DID A DANCE AROUND THE TRUTH WHILE IN CHURCH??????? When I tell my beloved people that are called by the Most High's name that we are from the Tribe of the ESSENE'S you have NO IDEA WHAT LEVEL IT IS ON!!!!! I have honestly spoken things in a humble way based on scripture and my faith that have come true and had to go wow, because I WAS ONLY SPEAKING SCRIPTURE WITH EVERY OUNCE OF MY FAITH AND BEING, WOW THERE GO THOSE TEARS AGAIN MY
PEOPLE THAT ARE CALLED BY THE NAME OF THE MOST HIGH!!!!! THE NDI-GBOO!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#88702 Feb 8, 2014
i don't read from new testament! it was written by Jews, for they roman friends!,read synod of JAMNIA,The OT contains the important Scripture of the ancient Hebrews. Until the NT was written, it was what the early Christians used to teach . The OT was written mostly in Hebrew. The New Testament was written in Greek.u see the Jews put that together so as they can control the Christians the fake jews get they start from the sepharviams 2kings 17v24-them be yo sehardics! the book peoples from Babylon that can BLOT YO HISTORY OUT, thats were all yo jews get they start! Ashkenazim is the tiberian Jews of the babylon khazar roman empire, the romans jews cut up to the Hellized jews hated the sepharvaims as they do this day Ashkenazim Jewish Roman empire! what it boils down to is Jews r jews but never Hebrews! there is no genealogy but the one them tiberian Jews made up! the real Hebrews was long gone out of Palestine! the Hebrews that went into Africa when the Hebrews first left our home land that went into Africa! when the Assyrian Babylonians came , our people was in Africa, an the ones bring back from Babylon they had a genealogy test! them sepherdics was the controlling force when our people came back from Babylon, they wasn't part of the genealogy count, an the ones that went into Africa! we be them! Nehemiah Ezra don't see them return! we had went to west Africa as soon as Egypt got attacked! the first time! we seen everything come true what JEREMIAH had said! then the curses what the MOSTHIGH told MOSES got us! an here we be,Hebrews went in thru Egypt on the EastSide of Africa thru Egypt, came out on the west side of Africa thru the TRANSATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE, where all the CURSES awaited the Hebrews for their disobedience to CREATOR , as was stated by MOSES, when they left Egypt the First time, an to all that dont know EGYPT IS PART OF THE CONTINENT AFRICA, ONE BIG LAND MASS,i say ONE BIG LAND MASS,so it should be logical to any fool, that the SO_CALL African Americans whom came from the same LAND mass as the Hebrew was reported to have the destiny sealed with the curses, remember Jeremiah went into Africa after the TRIBES, the only Peoples to be removed from that same LAND mass is the so-called AA's whom have lost their heritage,Deuteronomy 29:20;The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven.Deuteronomy 32:26;I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:Psalm 34:16;The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth,Psalm 83:4;They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.Deuteronomy 32:39;See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

Level 8

Location hidden

#88703 Feb 8, 2014
As Israelites our main goal is to return back to Yah our father, with all our soul, mind and heart. The only way Israel can return, is to follow the only true path Yah has laid down for us. If we take any other route then we are still on the path to destruction.
Over the years in my Israelite Journey, often I come across Israelites who are new students to the truth. Many of these brothers and sisters believe that we are to copy everything Jewish, they believe we are suppose to practice Judaism, wear the six pointed star, etc I don't blame them for their ignorance (Not Knowing), but after you have learned the truth, you must do better.
In my walk with Yah, I have learned to stay away and do away with all things that are Jewish, and Christian for that matter. Not because they are Jewish (alone) but because it is not from Yah, and it can cause confusion, which leads to destruction

Level 8

Location hidden

#88704 Feb 8, 2014
,the Jews were far more significant in the earliest exploration, settlement and development of the Caribbean and South America than has previously been acknowledged.'The Jews and the Expansion of Europe to the West,virtually all Jews playing a significant role in the earliest development of the New World were involuntary converts, known interchangeably as New Christians, Conversos or Marranos. They had been coerced into conversion in the bloody period of persecution and elimination of Judaism in Spain and Portugal at the close of the 15th century.which had provoked a heavy wave of Jewish migration to the west. The trade potential was especially appealing to these Iberian Sephardic Jews they was the only ones with the skill an wealth to move around,they was some expert international traders since they took over the Phoenician trade routs when they had been a significant presence throughout the Mediterranean.Jewish Conquistador Alonso de Avila. He first enlists in the army of Hernando Cortes -- as a bookkeeper. In appreciation for accounting services rendered, he is then made the first mayor of the newly created city of Veracruz, so you would get Jewish conquistador, mixing in with the populations of Mexico, an south America, them Indian native Mexicans would move around to other parts with what they learn from the Jews whom was edom,Iberian Inquisition practices gave these migrations a further boost.jews was sent from Spain to the Americas to populate the land,in the region around Rio de Janeiro and the state of Bahia,Jews that had turned into Christians constituted 20 percent of the European population by the 17th and 18th centuries; the number rose to 50 percent in the Paraiba region near Recife, the core of the lucrative sugar trade they had in their hands working the Slaves that they kidnapped from west africa!The real Hebrews went into africa by way of Egypt an was removed from west africa, to the Americas to work on Jewish plantations where we lost heritage under their hands, alot had converted to Christianity, to install that religion into the captured Hebrews minds
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#88705 Feb 8, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
i don't read from new testament! it was written by Jews, for they roman friends!,read synod of JAMNIA,The OT contains the important Scripture of the ancient Hebrews. Until the NT was written, it was what the early Christians used to teach . The OT was written mostly in Hebrew. The New Testament was written in Greek.u see the Jews put that together so as they can control the Christians the fake jews get they start from the sepharviams 2kings 17v24-them be yo sehardics! the book peoples from Babylon that can BLOT YO HISTORY OUT, thats were all yo jews get they start! Ashkenazim is the tiberian Jews of the babylon khazar roman empire, the romans jews cut up to the Hellized jews hated the sepharvaims as they do this day Ashkenazim Jewish Roman empire! what it boils down to is Jews r jews but never Hebrews! there is no genealogy but the one them tiberian Jews made up! the real Hebrews was long gone out of Palestine! the Hebrews that went into Africa when the Hebrews first left our home land that went into Africa! when the Assyrian Babylonians came , our people was in Africa, an the ones bring back from Babylon they had a genealogy test! them sepherdics was the controlling force when our people came back from Babylon, they wasn't part of the genealogy count, an the ones that went into Africa! we be them! Nehemiah Ezra don't see them return! we had went to west Africa as soon as Egypt got attacked! the first time! we seen everything come true what JEREMIAH had said! then the curses what the MOSTHIGH told MOSES got us! an here we be,Hebrews went in thru Egypt on the EastSide of Africa thru Egypt, came out on the west side of Africa thru the TRANSATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE, where all the CURSES awaited the Hebrews for their disobedience to CREATOR , as was stated by MOSES, when they left Egypt the First time, an to all that dont know EGYPT IS PART OF THE CONTINENT AFRICA, ONE BIG LAND MASS,i say ONE BIG LAND MASS,so it should be logical to any fool, that the SO_CALL African Americans whom came from the same LAND mass as the Hebrew was reported to have the destiny sealed with the curses, remember Jeremiah went into Africa after the TRIBES, the only Peoples to be removed from that same LAND mass is the so-called AA's whom have lost their heritage,Deuteronomy 29:20;The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven.Deuteronomy 32:26;I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:Psalm 34:16;The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth,Psalm 83:4;They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.Deuteronomy 32:39;See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
TRULY UNEDUCATED PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY POSITION FOR ANY HUMAN BEING, TRULLY DISAPPOINTING POSITION???????
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#88706 Feb 8, 2014
Lol . You have shown unequivocally how we sinned and missed a beat ???? You have tried to elevate us and have missed the basic and simple things in life ???? If you introduce your son to someone that you think is cool and they disrespect your son in your presence ; how would you feel about that person standing in front of you that you are watching disrespect your son in your face , you incompetent dummy ?????? Lol, how ignorant and lost?????? I do not have to say any more,so elementary to everyone but the spiritually uneducated ????? BAFOONS ANYONE????
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#88707 Feb 8, 2014
Lol , my mother prayed for things to keep me off the streets , some of you are so late and far behind that is is honestly sad???? With wisdom comes great sorrow???????? Shalom

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#88708 Feb 8, 2014
Jehudi is referred to as a descendant of Cushi(Ethiopian) in Jer 36:14 yet use for Male Judahites???

Is the Mahli son of Merari a Levite the same as Mali of West Africa started by Fula and Fon?

Could the Yuroba Religion be the twisted mixed religion Jeroboam started? Yerobo-am
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#88709 Feb 8, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
Jehudi is referred to as a descendant of Cushi(Ethiopian) in Jer 36:14 yet use for Male Judahites???
Is the Mahli son of Merari a Levite the same as Mali of West Africa started by Fula and Fon?
Could the Yuroba Religion be the twisted mixed religion Jeroboam started? Yerobo-am
Awesome job as usual, it all ties in to our people and is our birthright and our true heritage!!!! It is who we are ; nothing negative but truth!!!!
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#88710 Feb 8, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
lol it is not twisted but who we are !!!! It is so heavy and profound that when we lost our blessing they preceded they castrated are Ancestor ????? Is it safe to say we left our DNA AND THEY KNEW IT, 4sure!!!! That is the only way for the male DNA TO NOT BE PASSED ON; HOW DO YOU WANT TO DO THIS MY PEOPLE!!!!!
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#88711 Feb 8, 2014
The Male ancestry is Passed thru the male and is continuous thru the female who is the vessel???? They know all to well ???? Castrate aale and what happens, a psychological insecurity as well as a DNA OBRUPTION!!!,
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#88712 Feb 8, 2014
Abruption

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#88713 Feb 8, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> lol it is not twisted but who we are !!!! It is so heavy and profound that when we lost our blessing they preceded they castrated are Ancestor ????? Is it safe to say we left our DNA AND THEY KNEW IT, 4sure!!!! That is the only way for the male DNA TO NOT BE PASSED ON; HOW DO YOU WANT TO DO THIS MY PEOPLE!!!!!
Thanx I'm tryna piece together. Reason I said twisted was because the Israelite added Canaanite and Egyptian ways into the our culture. Ironically Yuroba religion is compare to Canaan and Egyptian religion surrounded by tribes with Hebrew customs. I think we kept transgressing in West Africa and ultimately we paid with slavery. Yeah took us out yo give us a plain version w/o admixture. Although King James version is water down its better the dirty water I'm guessing. Not saying Yuroba dirty but not pure religion. Its a assimilation of a few religions.
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#88714 Feb 8, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Thanx I'm tryna piece together. Reason I said twisted was because the Israelite added Canaanite and Egyptian ways into the our culture. Ironically Yuroba religion is compare to Canaan and Egyptian religion surrounded by tribes with Hebrew customs. I think we kept transgressing in West Africa and ultimately we paid with slavery. Yeah took us out yo give us a plain version w/o admixture. Although King James version is water down its better the dirty water I'm guessing. Not saying Yuroba dirty but not pure religion. Its a assimilation of a few religions.
Lol, reason I start out with the lol is to avoid the sorrow !!! Truth be know you are on point, the Cannanites are our people and some but not all missed a best. The devils no disrespect wNt people to think that the Cannanites as awhile where bad ??? That is deception , we have some people as relatives that are positive and we have some that cause us to wonder what the heck??? We have the gangs that fight each other and they are still related to our people???? Be of good cheer, the True Hebrew Israelite Jewels are those of us that do the will of the Most High!!!! The ones that follow the word by the letter of the law are the Elect , those who stumble are still under the umbrella, be of good cheer ; that is where the blood of Yashaya comes in and he states go and sin no more!!!!! Be at peace and truly understand the message , true soldier!!!!' Stay strong and hold your head up high in a truly humble way and move forward in a positive way!!!! You are on the correct and true journey from on high for those that overcome!!!! They are trying to deceive by discrediting the CANNANITES OUR PEOPLE!!! remember Tashaya teaches us that all have sinned but him!!! The Mist High teaches us that if we will humble our hearts .... He will do the rest!!! Shalom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,478,725
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 6 min Truth 67
News Trump thanks African-Americans who didn't vote ... 10 min Barros 243
Black Women dating Indian Men: Experiences (Dec '09) 10 min Smoke weed everyday 417
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 11 min Jax 115
Does Race Biologically Exist? 14 min Barros 501
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 18 min Barros 1,775
Happy ROBERT E. LEE DAY yall! 1 hr Ben Quick 13
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 3 hr jgarcia658 6,626
More from around the web