Hebrew Israelite
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#88600 Feb 7, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>I answered this already but you won't accept so what is the use but I guess we are all entitled to what we believe in right.However one is correct and one is not.
Do u even know what I will or wont accept? Youve never once even spoken to me. Lol. FYI I support the idea of tbe mosiach but in its proper context.
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#88601 Feb 7, 2014
Oh and guess what he is talked about in the old testament as well.The other prophets verify this fact as they complimented each others prophecies.As being born as a baby in which king Herod[who we traced his lineage back to the false jews so they always made war with us]pursued him causing his parents to hide him in Egypt.remember also Satan convinced the world that he didn't exist but yet he does.It is easy to believe in a lie over the truth because the truth is grim sometimes.the anti christ will deny him until the death that is also in scripture.If you take the messiah out of scripture not even the old testament would makes sense so where are you getting that there is no Messiah thsat THE MOST HIGH YAHWEH gave us to save us from our sinful ways because lol King herod can't and neither can me and you.King Herod and the Assyrians were idol worshippers so that don't fly either.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#88602 Feb 7, 2014
ok with new testament the sepharvaim jews was being oppressed by the Romans one must remember they had hue to they skin, they had Pigmentation , ok they would write Prophetic saying based on our books an history they originally had,ok it would look like some Hebrews being oppressed, ok these peoples couldn't have been Hebrews because the Hebrews was chased out the Land, How could the Hebrews be in a inheritance the CREATOR gave to the Hebrews an share it with others that hate them?,ok the Hebrews ORIGINALLY chased the evil wicked Amorites out the land an here they was following in same steps,Ezekiel 7:23;Make a chain: for the land is full of bloody crimes, and the city is full of violence.
Ezekiel 7:24;Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled. OK IT SAID THE WORST HEATHEN WOULD TAKE OUR Homes, that mean we wouldn't be there, where would we be if they took our homes? the worst of the heathen????
ok we knows that a peoples was placed in our land 2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.ok they was there, an when we was chased out the land we was told of a New Covenant that we would be under not like the one we had in EYGPT, OK it wasnt two covenants at same time with the Hebrews ok we knows the 588BC hebrew ran into africa an was told of the New covenant they would be under, look look Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:THESE RAN INTO AFRICA an was to get new law SO what that got to do with a MESSIAH? ok.ok look at Returns,Haggai 2:5;According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not, ok the jews if they was the returns they would have been under the LAW MOSES gave since the nreturns was in land an didnt run off,Haggai 2:4;Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts:Haggai 2:5;According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not, ok jez-us should have been under law from Moses, ok the returns should have been the everlasting kingdom but they failed, ok failure means REMOVAL FROM LAND, ok the sepharvaims would feel oppress an think they was Hebrews when an Greeks an Romans came, ok Jews never suffered the curses, see if the Jew was descendent from the Hebrews returning from Babylon they would still be under COVENANT law from Egypt that Moses gave our peoples, they not under that covenant or any that was made with our peoples by CREATOR, see the curses tell it all till this everyday, an them peoples history now BLOTTED OUT as it should be that's why we can look an see an read about it because they aint Hebrews an we don't need no messiah when the law is in us Hebrews

Level 8

Location hidden

#88603 Feb 7, 2014
marvelous wrote:
Oh and guess what he is talked about in the old testament as well.The other prophets verify this fact as they complimented each others prophecies.As being born as a baby in which king Herod[who we traced his lineage back to the false jews so they always made war with us]pursued him causing his parents to hide him in Egypt.remember also Satan convinced the world that he didn't exist but yet he does.It is easy to believe in a lie over the truth because the truth is grim sometimes.the anti christ will deny him until the death that is also in scripture.If you take the messiah out of scripture not even the old testament would makes sense so where are you getting that there is no Messiah thsat THE MOST HIGH YAHWEH gave us to save us from our sinful ways because lol King herod can't and neither can me and you.King Herod and the Assyrians were idol worshippers so that don't fly either.
I knows whole Tanakh pull yo verse up lets get into it!
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#88604 Feb 7, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
I could get a jez-us lie going an rob with the invisible gun hahahah, rob you suckas blind, an make you love it hahahahy that mess is a NERGEL religion with dead coming back to life hahahah
I won't believe it because that is not his name it is Yahshua Yah's salvation or Yah saves so who don't know what they are talking about.

Level 8

Location hidden

#88605 Feb 7, 2014
marvelous wrote:
.If you take the messiah out of scripture not even the old testament would makes sense so where are you getting that there is no Messiah thsat .
you don't know, homeboy the Tanakh is about the COVENANT an our fall, an it tells you about our rise, what that got to do with a messiah> this is like a job breaking that mess down like work! keep reading! you gone see , all you can do is cry. an yo crying gone dry up soon to a dry cry, its wet right now lol bro the CREATOR said HE will save us, so why have yo son die for nothing? our life is Planed from Moses days with the curses, what a messiah do to help slaves? did any get free because a messiah? are we free now because of a messiah? that mess is plantation slavery mess forced on our peoples by way of whip, if jez-us was a son of a god you would be the last to know, it would be hidden, from the slaves hahahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#88606 Feb 7, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>I won't believe it because that is not his name it is Yahshua Yah's salvation or Yah saves so who don't know what they are talking about.
where jews from?
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#88607 Feb 7, 2014
Medo Persia was our last captivity Ben Yisrael not Baylon or Assyria.The Medo Persians defeated Assyria and we went with the Medo Persians however.Artaxerxes allowed us to build the temple or rebuild I should say.We did and worshipped in our temple for a couple hundred more years until the persecution by the Romans during the great siege in 70 ad.Nowhere in scripture does it say we went into slavery before then so what are you talking about Ben Yisrael.We fled into Africa[west and parts not inhabited by the hamites because we stayed seperated from pagans]against THE MOST HIGH'S instructions.
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#88608 Feb 7, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> you don't know, homeboy the Tanakh is about the COVENANT an our fall, an it tells you about our rise, what that got to do with a messiah> this is like a job breaking that mess down like work! keep reading! you gone see , all you can do is cry. an yo crying gone dry up soon to a dry cry, its wet right now lol bro the CREATOR said HE will save us, so why have yo son die for nothing? our life is Planed from Moses days with the curses, what a messiah do to help slaves? did any get free because a messiah? are we free now because of a messiah? that mess is plantation slavery mess forced on our peoples by way of whip, if jez-us was a son of a god you would be the last to know, it would be hidden, from the slaves hahahahah
What anti christ wow you are all over the place and bwahahahha he saved us through his son who came in his name for our sins.Yahweh so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son for our sins you know the lamb.Yes slavery happened because we broke our covenant with YAHWEH.I suggest you pray for understanding you lack it.So you believe in some scripture but not the part that says we will go into a land that our forefathers knew not.How can lol Assyria be that or Babylon fool if we been there for previous punishments I feel like I'm teaching my son.I can tell you that i can't wait to see what your lying tongue will say next.I am laughing at you bruh keep it up this is entertainment.You are stuck in Assyria and Babylon but scripture don't stop there.You are repetitive antichrist hahahaha oh well just another deceived YAHWEH says I will allow them to be deceived because they will not accept truth but lies it sounds good that is it lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#88609 Feb 7, 2014
marvelous wrote:
Medo Persia was our last captivity Ben Yisrael not Baylon or Assyria.The Medo Persians defeated Assyria and we went with the Medo Persians however.Artaxerxes allowed us to build the temple or rebuild I should say.We did and worshipped in our temple for a couple hundred more years until the persecution by the Romans during the great siege in 70 ad.Nowhere in scripture does it say we went into slavery before then so what are you talking about Ben Yisrael.We fled into Africa[west and parts not inhabited by the hamites because we stayed seperated from pagans]against THE MOST HIGH'S instructions.
you don't know Assyrian captivity last 38 years or till Saite period started, ok it end just bout when returns can some in 538BC the Saite period lasted till 525BC door still open for returns from Babylon then,whom is to say all didn't leave then but the temple peoples, ok I knows fo show Hebrews wouldn't share land with greeks, no Hebrews was taken from Palestine to Persia show it, the ones in Babylon came home it was a decree from CREATOR as bible stated they did, your in the ring with the Head Man, I got you, you gone be ok, watch what I drop

Level 8

Location hidden

#88610 Feb 7, 2014
the law is in the hebrews thats ship to all nations Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
OK THIS WAS SAID TO HEBREWS IN AFRICA after those DAYS MEAN after curse them 400 years look look Genesis 15:13;And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;
ok look look Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?
ok look look it happen look look Deuteronomy 28:48;Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
Deuteronomy 28:49;The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;Deuteronomy 28:37;And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee. SEE ITS GONE TAKE A new COVENANT thats in us because we would be spread out an we have no Land, so the CREATOR once we woke we are in the LAW the NEW LAW THE NEW COVENANT, see us hebrews knows that law was made for us because we dont have Land an we everywhere!, ok the ones wake up gone be saved by CREATOR, see the returns was under old Law because they was in Land then once theywas chased into africa they caught up with other hebrews an the whole heb rew nation was removed from africa the law is in us Hebrews an no one else! it says so in bible
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#88611 Feb 7, 2014
You don't need a ship to go to Egypt Assyria or Babylon all of those areas where near us.So where is this land we would be taken to where you need ships to go to?Also YAHWEH sent his son to walk the earth as a man to defeat death so that we may have eternal life in heaven which is actually heaven brought down to earth as it is written after Yahshua's millineal reign.Jew is not a tribe of people it is a religion.So where is this land that you would need ships to go too and that our forefathers knew not or there language that would be Confederate[Southern States in USA]against us?That we would be the tail not the head?That we would be there for 400 yrs?We been here since around 1618 or 1619.

Level 8

Location hidden

#88612 Feb 7, 2014
Apocrypha is a Greek word;It was Jabneh that inspired and sanctioned the new Greek version of the Bible SEE THIS SHOWS THE GREEKS CHASED RETURNS OFF,ok check this,see there was no need to record our activitys outside our LAND everything Pretain to hebrews was CETERED around Temple an Heritage our Land, once we was REMOVED our Heritage stop the OLD Law from Eygpt, ok we under New Law where its inside us an no need for books, that one of the reason we didnt write books in west africa, because we was off our inheritance where SCRIBES REPORTED TO YAH at Temple, all these saying are of sepharvaim jews, hebrews leave land hebrew cut off CURSES SLAVERY kicks in,how a CURSES, peoples gone do good??? have schools an armys?? hahahah you peoples will know that the greeks is HEBREWS CUT OFF NO HEBREW HISTORY up an after Greeks all Jewish history, the word apocrypha refers to texts that are not considered canonical, part of the Bible, The word most generally denotes writings which claimed to be, or were by certain sects regarded as, sacred scriptures although excluded from the canonical scriptures. Certain circles in Judaism, as the Essenes in Palestine the Therapeutae "Philo click", in Egypt possessed a secret literature. But such literature was not confined to the members of these communities, but had been current among the Chasids and their successors the Pharisees. the apocalypses which were published in fast succession from Daniel onwards.OK CHECK THIS"To reconcile their late appearance with their claims to primitive antiquity the alleged author is represented as "shutting up and sealing" (Dan. xii. 4, 9) the book, until the time of its fulfilment had arrived" ok check this "many Jewish enthusiasts this literature was more highly treasured than the canonical scriptures" SEE JEWS AROUND THE RETURNS TIME STARTED RIGHTING BOOKS THEM SEPHARVIMS DID our history was SEALED those went into africa in 588BC no Proof they came home to be with RETURNS Ezra an Nehemiah, ok the sepharvaims would have been in our land almost 200 years, they had temples from Jeroboam Priest, YES they WROTE THEM Apocrypha books an that history is FAKE, JEREMIAH TOLD us what happen with the hebrew nation that went into africa, ok returns from Babylon made the Greeks pull up i have shown this WHY WOULD CREATOR LET GREEKS COME TO OUR LAND??? enemy only came when hebrews sin, ok the sepharvaim jews history has to kick in at some point where??? after the greeks, is jewish history alot of books was WRITTEN while returns was in Babylon, the jews been on they job, they been had a story to cover they trail up to now, its last days, so we see because of the LAW thats in us, we see jewish history you devils cant trick us not ME

Level 8

Location hidden

#88613 Feb 7, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>What anti christ wow you are all over the place and bwahahahha he saved us through his son who came in his name for our sins.Yahweh so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son for our sins you know the lamb.Yes slavery happened because we broke our covenant with YAHWEH.I suggest you pray for understanding you lack it.So you believe in some scripture but not the part that says we will go into a land that our forefathers knew not.How can lol Assyria be that or Babylon fool if we been there for previous punishments I feel like I'm teaching my son.I can tell you that i can't wait to see what your lying tongue will say next.I am laughing at you bruh keep it up this is entertainment.You are stuck in Assyria and Babylon but scripture don't stop there.You are repetitive antichrist hahahaha oh well just another deceived YAHWEH says I will allow them to be deceived because they will not accept truth but lies it sounds good that is it lol
im lol with you because I knows you don't know by what you type lol, so we both having fun lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#88614 Feb 7, 2014
my kids knows more then you you want show nothing your just talk some peoples can make they self sound good but show Nothing we see it all the time its a few on here like that, its ok im gone push this you push that an the peoples will have both side, im gone chant that weak man mess down,

Level 8

Location hidden

#88615 Feb 7, 2014
marvelous wrote:
You don't need a ship to go to Egypt Assyria or Babylon all of those areas where near us.So where is this land we would be taken to where you need ships to go to?Also YAHWEH sent his son to walk the earth as a man to defeat death so that we may have eternal life in heaven which is actually heaven brought down to earth as it is written after Yahshua's millineal reign.Jew is not a tribe of people it is a religion.So where is this land that you would need ships to go too and that our forefathers knew not or there language that would be Confederate[Southern States in USA]against us?That we would be the tail not the head?That we would be there for 400 yrs?We been here since around 1618 or 1619.
so now yo messiah been over here fooling with the slaves???? that mess is weak! its a slavery message that has transcended times , you fools keep reinventing that mess lol haqhahaqh
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#88616 Feb 7, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> you don't know Assyrian captivity last 38 years or till Saite period started, ok it end just bout when returns can some in 538BC the Saite period lasted till 525BC door still open for returns from Babylon then,whom is to say all didn't leave then but the temple peoples, ok I knows fo show Hebrews wouldn't share land with greeks, no Hebrews was taken from Palestine to Persia show it, the ones in Babylon came home it was a decree from CREATOR as bible stated they did, your in the ring with the Head Man, I got you, you gone be ok, watch what I drop
Scriture says that the persian king allowed us to rebuild the temple study it more because you are confused saying who is to say.That is referring to you not believing in 100% of what you say.Scripture says what I am telling you and the greeks was not in power yet so what are you talking about you are all over the map confusing yourself I read scripture I don't just use parts that agree with me like you but disregard others that is a dangerous slope to be on you might fall lol.The Persians destroyed the Assyrians creating a very powerful Medo-Persian empire as there can only be one super power at a time.Like Medo Persia then the Greeks then Rome you are backwords bruh.The Greeks came after Medo Persia and Assyria lol what are you studying.You make no sense.All of this was before Yahshua the Messiah hence B.C[before christ] so how could he not have existed.We didn't go into captivity until after his death and resurrection70AD.

Level 8

Location hidden

#88617 Feb 7, 2014
All of this mass of Jews who were taken prisoners and brought out of Armenia had been transferred from Palestine by the Armeni king Tigran the Great after he had captured and brought to Armenia in ancient times the high priest of the Jews, Hyrcanus LOOK LOOK SEPHARVAIM GOING TO Armenia,in addition to the taking of the Jews together with the high-priest Hyrcanus , also tells of a first capture of the Jews at the time of Tigran's invasion of Palestine and his siege of the city of Ptolemais, after this Tigran went to the country of Palestine to take revenge of Cleopatra at Ptolemais for the crime of her son Dionysius against his father. He took prisoner a multitude of Jews and besieged the city of Ptolemais , THESE GONE BE SEPHARVAIM JEWS he take,Tigran, the middle one of the Arshakuni [Arsacids], settled in Vardgesawan all of the Jews of the first captivity, and at that place was (subsequently) formed a large merchant settlement. Vagharsh [Valarces] has now surrounded it with a wall and a high fortification and called it Vagharshapat or Nor K'aghak'[New City,the transfer to Armenia of the Hellenized population of Judea, Phoenicia and Syria is not open to doubt. Such transfers are more than likely not only during the time of Tigran II's conquering expeditions, but also under his successor Artavazd (55-33 B. C.). We know that after the defeat of Crassus in 53 B.C., the Parthians together with their allies the Armenians carried on protracted wars against Syria, and that in 40 B.C., as was already said above, they invaded Judaea and carried off a multitude of prisoners among whom was the high-priest Hyrcanus. A part of these prisoners was most probably allotted to the Armenian allies who operated with the Parthians in these expeditions. Hence it is entirely possible that in addition to "Jews of the first captivity" transferred to Armenia by Tigran II, there were also Jews of a second captivity, who were settled in Armenia not in the time of Tigran, as we are told by Faustus and Movse's Xorenats'i, but under his successor Artavazd , during the period of Tigran and later under the Arsacids, the leading role in the commerce of Ancient Armenia was played not by the Armenians themselves, but by foreign settlers who were primarily Jews and Syrians. NO CURSES ON THEM JEWS LOOK LOOK:The settlement of Jews and Syrians in the commercial centres of Armenia in the period under consideration undoubtedly had a great importance and was apparently accompanied by a noticeable progress in both the commercial and the industrial development of the country. The spread of a monetary economy in Armenia must also have been assisted by the increase in the financial wealth of the country and the appearence, in large amounts, of gold, silver and bronze coins HOMEBOY YOU CANT TALK ABOUT NOTHING HEBREW that I aint done already , 2
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#88618 Feb 7, 2014
I like having fun mister I knows what youz be talking abouts and we bees goin to da stowe.You sound like before we was allowed to read when they whipped us trying to learn.Discover how to put complete sentences togethor because yous a bees joking bwahahahahabwaahaha tryna challenge me jumping from Assyria back to babylon when one defeated the other.I don't take you seriously from this point forward.hahahahaha master wees abeee comings down to wheres you be at all the single time what you talking

Level 8

Location hidden

#88619 Feb 7, 2014
its like me arguing with a a fool that don't know, Im just having fun keeping my freestyle tight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,548,253
Why are my opioid epidemic threads being deleted? 11 min Just a thought 7
Why all the hates here? 1 hr T-BOS 15
Why blacks share so many different Women so much 1 hr Rich stars of the... 2
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 1 hr Harrisson 2
black men i know why u bash ur women! 1 hr Harrisson 14
African-American Culture Is Backwards! 2 hr Truthcentric 16
Will Democrats ever win another election? 2 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 111
Are liberals getting too unstable? 4 hr Redefined 57
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 8 hr misfit 0676 128