Hebrew Israelite

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#88351 Feb 6, 2014
Some people her feel its about speaking long grammar and PASTING things without understanding where the ancient 'JUJU JINNS' originated from!!!!!!

The pygmies created Adam and eve!!!!!!!!

Utter illiteracy!!!!!!
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#88352 Feb 6, 2014
African AE wrote:
The Jews admit that they are not the descendants of the Ancient Israelites in their writings. Under the heading of "A brief History of the Terms for Jew" in the 1980 Jewish Almanac is the following:
"Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew."
(1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3).
Encyclopedia Americana (1985):
"Khazar, an ancient Turkic speaking people who ruled a large and powerful state in the steppes North of the Caucasus Mountains from the 7th century to their demise in the mid 11th century A.D... In the 8th Century it's political and religious head... as well as the greater part of the Khazar nobility, abandoned paganism and converted to Judaism...(The Khazars are believed to be the ancestors of most Russian and Eastern European Jews)." Lol, since we have presented all the evidence that is needed to validate the TRUTH ABOUT OUR GLORY FILLED PAST AND YOU WILL NOT EXCEPT THE TRUTH??? There is only one logical conclusion???? Lol, this also defines you trolls adequately ???? Denialism
In human behavior, denialism is exhibited by individuals choosing to deny reality as a way to avoid dealing with an uncomfortable truth.[1] Author Paul O'Shea remarks, "[It] is the refusal to accept an empirically verifiable reality. It is an essentially irrational action that withholds validation of a historical experience or event".[2] Author Michael Specter defined group denialism as “when an entire segment of society, often struggling with the trauma of change, turns away from reality in favor of a more comfortable lie.”[3]
In science, denialism has been defined as the rejection of basic concepts that are undisputed and well-supported parts of the scientific consensus on a topic in favor of ideas that are both radical and controversial.[4] It has been proposed that the various forms of denialism have the common feature of the rejection of overwhelming evidence and the generation of a controversy through attempts to deny that a consensus exists. Lol , Stop using white paint and drop the paint brushes while you trolls are busy painting historical forgeries?????This is a summation of you and your troll friends?????This is for All The Trolls and Their Accomplices !!! Lol , History speaks on behalf of The Truth!!! Not what those of you that distort the Truth say, but the Factual Truth. You are a part of The Historical whitewashing that has been perpetuated against our African History for ages; Lol, Matthews 3:7 ; Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your names AGAIN ; resistance to the TRUTH IS FUTILE !!!
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#88353 Feb 6, 2014
The difference with this account is the fact that it actually happened???? When someone copies and past an interpretation if an event, it is their opinion???? This is an historical event that happened and changed the landscape and events in history ???? Try and know the difference please????????

Location hidden

#88354 Feb 6, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
the Babylonians invented the economic system called “capitalism.” The Encyclopedia Britannica (1943 Ed., Vol. 3,“History of Banks,” p. 67) notes that the Babylonians had developed a banking system “as early as 2000 BC.” The same article notes that the banking system began as an invention of the sun-god temples, and it states:“the temples of Babylon…were also the banks.” This Britannica article cites a document from that period which mentions a person who had borrowed silver and that:“He will pay the sun-god’s interest. At the time of the harvest he will pay back the sum and the interest upon it.” Farmers were even then borrowing money from banks to plant their crops.
I wouldn't have done this, but let me give you a shot!!!!!!

Ok what do u say about Islam?

Be mature in your answer....

From your answer ill know if this is worth my time.....
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#88355 Feb 6, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
Some people her feel its about speaking long grammar and PASTING things without understanding where the ancient 'JUJU JINNS' originated from!!!!!!
The pygmies created Adam and eve!!!!!!!!
Utter illiteracy!!!!!!
. In Arabian and Muslim folklore jinns are ugly and evil demons having supernatural powers which they can bestow on persons having powers to call them up. In the Western world they are called genies.
anon

Newark, DE

#88356 Feb 6, 2014
You're all nuts.
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#88357 Feb 6, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was Queen Kahina fighting against and she was a Jewish Black queen as in Hebrew????? Shalom/ Hebrew

Location hidden

#88358 Feb 6, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Who was Queen Kahina fighting against and she was a Jewish Black queen as in Hebrew????? Shalom/ Hebrew
Ill come to that........okay?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#88359 Feb 6, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Who was Queen Kahina fighting against and she was a Jewish Black queen as in Hebrew????? Shalom/ Hebrew
Um...she was a North African Berber! If she was a Jew, she would have been a Sephardi Jew!!!! They are NOT BLACK!!! Stop stealing my people you stupid old Afronazi fart!
www.agraw.com/2005/02/287/

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#88360 Feb 6, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
the right 'sound' for the suffix 'ew' in jewo is 'U' ie juo!!!!!!!! So instead of writing Jew, write JU!!!!!!!!!!
EXACTLY...EW...AS IN...IU!!!

Now see easy that was???

But there is also this thing of you asking someone else a question about me, when you can simply ask the question to me directly...what was that about???

You ask am I reading the Bible???

Are you studying the Bible???
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#88361 Feb 6, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, Essenes were the only ones born Jews; the other two sects were converted???? Shall I remind you about what Jesus said about the other two sects of Jews????? The 2 that he specifically stated were not Jews?????????
Sephardi and Ashkenazi,Mizrahi and Samaritans are all REAL Jews in their rightful home of Israel whether you like it or not!
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#88362 Feb 6, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Now see easy that was???
But there is also this thing of you asking someone else a question about me, when you can simply ask the question to me directly...what was that about???
Lol, that is a great question , I agree with you 100 percent!!! It was a feeble attempt by 7 to stir up strife in the REAL LIVE BROTHERHOOD ?????

Location hidden

#88363 Feb 6, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Now see easy that was???
Do you know since I came here, phaed and puncho were reading my argument/debate with Ben, and they are now saying exactly what I'm saying! Why didn't you comment on puncho's link: realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Canaa...

I have finished the bible and I understand it much more than 99.99999% of scholars!!!!!!
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#88364 Feb 6, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill come to that........okay?
No need, history has already spoken on her behalf!!!! We recognize her representation with admiration, love and respect!!!! The Muslims said she had the ability as a Jewish Queen to see the future!!!! Sound familiar, as in the Essenes?????? Isn't it odd that the Essenes are the only ones that are not spoken of that much????? Yet the signs of them are all throughout history in some fashion???

Location hidden

#88365 Feb 6, 2014
Johns why I showed u that puncho's link is because I guess you follow Ben saying he is right by saying all Hebrews escaped to west Africa to trans Atlantic slave route to USA!!!!!!! Not all!!!!!!! And all Africa was Israel!!!!!!! Jews!!!!!!!!
Not only slaves!!!!!

Location hidden

#88366 Feb 6, 2014
The bible says that the tribe of judah stayed back!!!!!
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#88367 Feb 6, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um...she was a North African Berber! If she was a Jew, she would have been a Sephardi Jew!!!! They are NOT BLACK!!! Stop stealing my people you stupid old Afronazi fart!
www.agraw.com/2005/02/287/
The Jews admit that they are not the descendants of the Ancient Israelites in their writings. Under the heading of "A brief History of the Terms for Jew" in the 1980 Jewish Almanac is the following:
"Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew."
"Khazar, an ancient Turkic speaking people who ruled a large and powerful state in the steppes North of the Caucasus Mountains from the 7th century to their demise in the mid 11th century A.D... In the 8th Century it's political and religious head... as well as the greater part of the Khazar nobility, abandoned paganism and converted to Judaism...(The Khazars are believed to be the ancestors of most Russian and Eastern European Jews)." Lol, since we have presented all the evidence that is needed to validate the TRUTH ABOUT OUR GLORY FILLED PAST AND YOU WILL NOT EXCEPT THE TRUTH??? There is only one logical conclusion???? Lol, this also defines you trolls adequately ???? Denialism
In human behavior, denialism is exhibited by individuals choosing to deny reality as a way to avoid dealing with an uncomfortable truth.[1] Author Paul O'Shea remarks, "[It] is the refusal to accept an empirically verifiable reality. It is an essentially irrational action that withholds validation of a historical experience or event".[2] Author Michael Specter defined group denialism as “when an entire segment of society, often struggling with the trauma of change, turns away from reality in favor of a more comfortable lie.”[3]
In science, denialism has been defined as the rejection of basic concepts that are undisputed and well-supported parts of the scientific consensus on a topic in favor of ideas that are both radical and controversial.[4] It has been proposed that the various forms of denialism have the common feature of the rejection of overwhelming evidence and the generation of a controversy through attempts to deny that a consensus exists. Lol , Stop using white paint and drop the paint brushes while you trolls are busy painting historical forgeries?????This is a summation of you and your troll friends?????This is for All The Trolls and Their Accomplices !!! Lol , History speaks on behalf of The Truth!!! Not what those of you that distort the Truth say, but the Factual Truth. You are a part of The Historical whitewashing that has been perpetuated against our African History for ages; Lol, Matthews 3:7 ; Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your names AGAIN ; resistance to the TRUTH IS FUTILE !!!
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#88368 Feb 6, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Sephardi and Ashkenazi,Mizrahi and Samaritans are all REAL Jews in their rightful home of Israel whether you like it or not!
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#88369 Feb 6, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
Johns why I showed u that puncho's link is because I guess you follow Ben saying he is right by saying all Hebrews escaped to west Africa to trans Atlantic slave route to USA!!!!!!! Not all!!!!!!! And all Africa was Israel!!!!!!! Jews!!!!!!!!
Not only slaves!!!!!
All that Brother was doing was dropping Scripture and Truth and we recognized his flow and acknowledge it like WE WERE SUPPOSE TO and you took a swipe at him????? What gives?????? What are you really working with????

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#88370 Feb 6, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
jews created it, jews created all of them the big 3 jci

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,382,906
White Men Are Effiminate 5 min Wtf 7
Here's how science views blacks. 15 min Skiff Azlaan 12
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 27 min luvher 52
White men DO NOT want white girls who date blac... (Nov '10) 30 min luvher 5,384
Black Marine murdered Okinawan 30 min Now What 5
black women are race traitors (Sep '15) 40 min yahuda 94
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr TranshumanX 44,806
Police Search for Serial Gang Rapist Described ... 1 hr Hellywood 24
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 1 hr Big Woody 58
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 3 hr BM Need To Listen... 75
More from around the web