Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#88252 Feb 5, 2014
Our peoples was long gone really doing Jeremiah's time, The peoples had came back from Assyria,an was gone off into africa,in 538 - 515 BC "The leader of the restored Judites was Zerubbabel, a descendant of King Jehoiachin thus a descendant of KING DAVID. Zerubbabel brought back the Temple treasures looted by Nebuchadnezzar and became for a time the recognized governor of the restored community the promise to DAVID being fulfilled, an ENDING with Zerubbabel ok after they the Returns lost the LAW from Egypt it was was OVER for David seed an rule, no need for a messiah,because we are not under the law from Egypt, but we have a law that's in us, see if you don't trust in CREATOR an HIS worlds then that law cant be activated , plus if you try make a demi god next to CREATOR you cant activate that law that's in you,look look Numbers 23:19;God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?,Deuteronomy 24:16;The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.2 Kings 14:6;But the children of the murderers he slew not: according unto that which is written in the book of the law of Moses, wherein the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, nor the children be put to death for the fathers; but every man shall be put to death for his own sin.2 Chronicles 25:4;But he slew not their children, but did as it is written in the law in the book of Moses, where the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not die for the children, neither shall the children die for the fathers, but every man shall die for his own sin.Ezekiel 14:14;Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.Ezekiel 18:20;The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. NO BODY died for our sin's.aint no jez-us,
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#88253 Feb 5, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I hear but when did they go into slavery by ships which would determine who we are.You can't have one or two of the curses it has to be all of them and they are not suffering.Shoot they are the most successful so I hear you but not quite my friend.If you read deutoronomy 15-68 it has all of our curses only people that fits is the people i listed.Also revelations speaks of Jews who say they are but are not and are rich but do lie.You could probably count on two hands how many of us that are rich.The Germanic Jews are the one percent controlling you too and all the banks,media,hollywood and grocers and everything else.Does that sound like suffering to you or struggling to you it is absolutely not if you believe this you are in worst shape than I thought.They did suffer horrible things but they was not ever stashed on the bottom of ships cargo holds or dehumanized.They exaggerated the holocaust now i am not downplaying it but i am about the truth like them never being slaves or them losing there heritage or them being on the very bottom for sin.They sin greatly i mean research the Talmud it is evil period if you can't except it tough but Im a truthseeker I want the truth even if it hurts me when I find.
The REAL Jews are in their RIGHTFUL HOME OF ISRAEL whether you and other Afronazis racists like it or not!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#88254 Feb 5, 2014
THESE GONE BE THE JEWS IN 2kings17;24,Babylon, called Bab-ili,'the gate of God,' The great temple of Bel-Merodach, called Ê-Saggila, rose within it an THIS PLACE IS WHERE JEWS WRITE BABYLONIAN TALMUD .Nebo the prophet and interpreter of Merodach, being at Borsippa.Ê-Zida, the temple of Nebo, is now known as the Birs-i-Nimrûd Kutha.the Jews REAL god they pray to in Babylon, was surrounded by vast cemeteries, which were under the protection of its patron-god Nergal. r to the north, was a double city, one part of it, the present Abu-Habba, being termed 'Sippara of the Sun-god,This where your CHRISTIAN son-sun of Heaven come from' while the other half was 'Sippara of the goddess Anunit.' It is in consequence of this double character that the Old Testament speaks of it as Sepharvaim 'the two Sipparas.' THIS GOING TO BE ALL YOUR SEPHARVAIM JEWS COME FROM THIS IS THE HOME OF THE BABYLONIAN JEWS,THIS WHERE THEY MADE THE JEWISH holy BOOKS.THE Babylonian TALMUD,this where the Jews that was Placed IN Samaria come from,."the Jews would take the CHALDEAN Babylonian mysteries system to Rome thru the Jews the SEPHARVAIM" went they was moved all over the GREEK roman Empire! In the Old Testament the Babylonians are called Kasdim, a word of uncertain origin. It is rendered 'Chaldaeans' in the Authorized Version; the classical Chaldaeans, however, took their name from the Kaldâ, a tribe settled in the salt-marshes, of whom we first hear in an inscription of the twelfth century b.c. One of their princes was Merodach-baladan who made himself master of all Babylonia.His Family line Placed the Jews in our Lands, Samaria,Isaiah 47:5;Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.Isaiah 47:6;I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.THEY PUT YOKE on our Neck in west africa, the same Peoples that was from Babylon,sepharvaim under the name Portuguese an others.THE PROHEHT Isaiah,call the CHALDEAN LINE OF KINGS LUCIFER Isaiah 14;12-13

Level 8

Location hidden

#88255 Feb 5, 2014
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks ben! it's a process and i've evolved since coming to this thread. imo, saharans (kenites) are the common link - egypt/hebrews/black arabs/essenes/islam/... and aa, the final everlasting kingdom.
sure, aa are hebrew israelites, cuz a hebrew is the seed of abra'HAM', with its signature. the covenant of circumcision. and an IS.RA.El.ite is just another name for the Elect.
both of these are represented among aa and the slave trade diaspora.
the jews(edomites) know this. which is why they always round aa. cuz they know our ascension means the end of their world.
shalom, bruh!!
Shalom!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#88256 Feb 5, 2014
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks ben! it's a process and i've evolved since coming to this thread. imo, saharans (kenites) are the common link - egypt/hebrews/black arabs/essenes/islam/... and aa, the final everlasting kingdom.
sure, aa are hebrew israelites, cuz a hebrew is the seed of abra'HAM', with its signature. the covenant of circumcision. and an IS.RA.El.ite is just another name for the Elect.
both of these are represented among aa and the slave trade diaspora.
the jews(edomites) know this. which is why they always round aa. cuz they know our ascension means the end of their world.
shalom, bruh!!
Um....Hebrews=Shemites!!!! Essenes = INDIGENOUS JEWS!!! as according to the Jewish historian Josephus who met the Essenes!
African Americans, West Africans HAVE NO MIDDLE EASTERN DNA!!! Bible does not mention West Africans at all! They just were not important enough!!!
www.youtube.com/watch...
Jews are the real descents of the Israelites according to the very latest DNA resuls and are in their rightfully home of Israel:
www.kurdishdna.blogspot.com/2013/12/ashkenazi...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#88257 Feb 5, 2014
marvelous wrote:
Also we all know that Judah went into captivity.However Africa Ae you do know that we came back which you said.However you did not say that when the Medo Persians became a power we went into captivity there but King Xerxes 1 I believe let us leave again for the building or rebuilding I should say of the great temple.After this we stayed and worshipped in Jerusalem for another couple hundred yrs. until the persecution of Rome.This was during the destruction of the temple in 70AD.This would be the last time we would see our blessing Israel which was and is the land of Canaan.We fled into West Africa and parts of Africa that was uninhabited by the native tribes.Why did we hide in Africa?We hid in Africa because we easily blended in with the dark skinned Hamites the children of Ham knew we was there.We was always there neighbors as Canaan is in North East Africa.They changed little things like the names of places on the map.For example they start calling Africa after roman gen. Scipio Africanus why you think they went into Egypt and was bent on getting there could they have been after us along with Egypts wealth and prosperity.Also they built the Suez canal in 1800's to split Cush and Mizraim or Khemet which literally meant land of the blacks from Israel aka Canaan allowing them to divide and conquer by saying this is the middle east or Asia when Cush [Ehtiopia]extended into what is now India.Everytime we had a problem we fled into so called Africa in fact everyone was in Babylon and in that area until THE MOST HIGH YAHWEH scrambled them stopping the building of that tower babel means confused.
HAMITES ARE NOT ONLY BLACK, PHUT SON OF HAM WAS NOT BLACK!!!!! Phut is Libyans! Libyans were painted as white on ancient Egyptian walls and ceramics!
www.catchpenny.org/race.html/
There was never a black nation in the Middle East at all. They have always been white Eurasians and still are!
Ancient Chaldeans paint themselves as white:
www.penn.museum/sites/Iraq/...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#88258 Feb 5, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me ID RATHER NOT. I just like using your own elementary wiki sources against you, lol. Step your sources up. There is a useful site called amazon,, lol. Using wiki is lazy, lol. Do your own research for once, aquire your own sources. Youtube is not a source. Showing a bunch of arab women on youtube is hardly convicing.
next
Well it shows NOT ALL EGYPTIANS ARE BLACK LOL! I use wiki for absolutely everything and have very seldom found Wiki is incorrect! I use it for information on towns I have to visit and even for famous sportmen biographies! WIKI =EXCELLENT!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#88259 Feb 5, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to tell you this but the word Jew is just a religious based term for Judaism lol it has nothing to do with the physical tribe of Judah.Anybody can convert but the tribe of Judah along with the 11 other tribes did not partake in man made religions.They followed the laws commands and statutes meaning worship was a part of everyday life not when they wanted to just like it should be.They themselves were just converts when we was in captivity.They used that time to mirror our ways but they perverted it into a religion.Also the word Jew in the bible appears rather late why.Do some research
Bimbo Jew is MENTION 74 TIMES IN THE HEBREW BIBLE. The translation of Jew in Hebrew is Yehudi, translation of Judah in Hebrew is Yehuda!!!!!!!!!! You are an idiot Afronazi with NOT A DROP OF MIDDLE EASTERN DNA but West African in origin!!!!!!!!!!
JEWS ORIGINATE FROM THE ISRAELITE TRIBE OF JUDAH!!! Read the bible!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#88260 Feb 5, 2014
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
hamite ='black'
phut are your original saharan blacks who are closely related to todays west africans. asiatic libyans are not phuttites but Lud. the egyptians depicted both groups as black an asiatic.
Um....nope LUD = ANATOLIA = SHEMITES!
PHUT = HAM = LIBYANS
I think North African Berbers are probably Phut!
Libyans are always portrayed as white on Egyptian walls and ceramics! Ramesses 2 was A WHITE Libyan with red hair according to scientists!
Josephus Table of Nations:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Josephustable3.jpg
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#88261 Feb 5, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
they showed sea peoples they caught in Libya, they couldn't land boats off coast of Egypt, they sailed down, some, but was caught, an brung to Egypt!, that's whats on wall
Nope Egyptians portrayed Libyans as SNOW WHITE on their walls and ceramics:
www.catchpenny.org/race.html/
Ramesses 2 was a white Libyan in origin:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Berber_people

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#88262 Feb 5, 2014
Keep in my name that youtube is a good source for those who are not as financially gifted as you. Some do not have the resources to have personal libraries in their own homes. Many have to go to the public libraries to use the computers and Internet services and those entities.

If if it were not for YouTube the people who lack the finances to have their own personal libraries would not have access ; to the work of people like dr. Clark, dr. Ben, Ivan Van Sertima, Runoko Rashidi, Cheik Anta Diop...just to name a few!!! Does that I've name in the above also have to print it works so its not so hard to find materials, but if you lack the financial well-being to obtain those materials, YouTube and the public library is a very good source for those.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#88263 Feb 5, 2014
Ancient Egyptians portrayed Libyans as white, Middle Eastern people as white and Nubians as black:
www.reshafim.org.il/ad/egypt/people/foreigner...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Seti1a.jpg
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#88264 Feb 5, 2014
Its funny how ancient Egyptians always painted Middle Eastern people as light skinned:
www.takenote.it/blog/...
Canaanites/Hyksos:
www.dqhall.com/Abraham_in_Egypt/
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#88265 Feb 5, 2014
The ancient Egyptians painted Middle Eastern people and Libyans as light skinned:
www.takenote.it/blog/...
www.reshafim.org.il/ad/egypt/people/foreigner...

Ancient Egypt had two light skin neighbours, SO HOW THE HELL COULD ANCIENT EGYPT AT THE TIME OF THE PYRAMIDS HAVE BEEN BLACK ONLY??????Lying Afronazi idiots!
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#88266 Feb 5, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The REAL Jews are in their RIGHTFUL HOME OF ISRAEL whether you and other Afronazis racists like it or not!!!!
True Yisrael will not be in the land of milk and honey until Yahshua The Messiah's second coming.Lol BWAHAHAHA the jews are a religion not a tribe of people.You look stupid putting jew[judaism a lol religion] with us Israelites from the actual tribe of Yahuda.Oh by the way I have a strong's hebrew dictionary and also the strong's greek dictionary lol.So im well aware of there mistranslations.Like lord and god two terms that mortal men have been called.The bible was translated from hebrew to greek,latin,and finally english lol.The jews follow the talmud not the torah.The talmud is evil and backwards like the blessings coming from the mom not the father where they get that from.My people always sent the blessings from father to son.You know from King David to King Solomon.Oh yeah Africa Ae don't know that is why he keeps using mumbo jumbo like afronazi lol whatever that means.You are the fool where is that DNA coming from oh yeah from the modern Germanic jews done by them and tested on themselves and given to African Ae where he takes it hook line and sinker.Oh but Exodus never happened according to him then he tells me to read scripture when it's adjacent.I got scripture for you who is Yahshua The Messiah [not jesus which is referred to as zeus like I said before]talking about when he says those that say they are jews who are not but do lie but are the synagogue of satan.Here I will make this easier for you Africa Ae.Which of the following places do lol your Ashkenaz false jews worship is it
A.the church
B.at home
C.the synagogue or
D.none of the above
bwahahaha there multiple choice lets see what you come up with next.You probably still believe christmas has something to do with The Messiah lol your too hot and cold.Your like sheep led to slaughter with your nonsense troll you do nothing but waste time
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#88267 Feb 5, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>My brother i am only 31 but I have always in my heart knew that some things about us was not right.I mean think about it nothing in life is just out of the blue and I started to read scripture and yes I'm a big fan of history especially ours.Upon reading scripture which is false lol according to Africa Ae I started linking the way the prophets in there got treated to how we are treated and I left with a familiar feeling that it had to be in relation to us.Remember The Messiah suffered on this Earth so it should not be a surprise his people[us from the same tribe of Judah]would also suffer it is written but thanks my bro and thank you.If any of you have time look up these amazing finds.www.wyattmuseum.com this guy devoted his life to archeology in Israel and he has found some amazing things.
Great Job!!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#88268 Feb 5, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
romans ran some darkskin sepharvaim out the land maybe mixed with Ethiopians they was in the land an had copy of our book, I showed how the Ethiopians collaborated with the enemies as they do this day, they come in an assist the occupiers as in history,if some dark skin peoples ran from Jerusalem its gone be some Ethiopians getting chased off by romans, Hebrews was gone by time greeks roll up they made the greeks show up! to finalize our EVICTION from land as stated in bible
Sephardi Jews ARE NOT related to Ethiopians! Do these Sephardi Jews look like Ethiopians:
www.spanishdilettante.wordpress.com/2009/12/1...
Ethiopians ARE BLACK AFRICANS related to West Africans!
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#88269 Feb 5, 2014
Where is the dna coming from africa dumb-e.Again with the middle eastern and you gotta be a fool to think Egypt was white when white scientist have proven without a doubt that the pharoah's were black.Africa dumb-e is probably talking about the greek conquest of Egypt and the ptolemaic period and Rome which came way later when Egypt was already fallen.Now I know your a troll im done with you.The jews won't even say YAHWEH ELOHIM- IT JUST MEANS CREATOR thats why they abbreviated his name when they mistranslated YHWH.Now that is his set apart name in which he instructed us to call him.So why did the jews say it was too sacred to say.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#88270 Feb 5, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>True Yisrael will not be in the land of milk and honey until Yahshua The Messiah's second coming.Lol BWAHAHAHA the jews are a religion not a tribe of people.You look stupid putting jew[judaism a lol religion] with us Israelites from the actual tribe of Yahuda.Oh by the way I have a strong's hebrew dictionary and also the strong's greek dictionary lol.So im well aware of there mistranslations.Like lord and god two terms that mortal men have been called.The bible was translated from hebrew to greek,latin,and finally english lol.The jews follow the talmud not the torah.The talmud is evil and backwards like the blessings coming from the mom not the father where they get that from.My people always sent the blessings from father to son.You know from King David to King Solomon.Oh yeah Africa Ae don't know that is why he keeps using mumbo jumbo like afronazi lol whatever that means.You are the fool where is that DNA coming from oh yeah from the modern Germanic jews done by them and tested on themselves and given to African Ae where he takes it hook line and sinker.Oh but Exodus never happened according to him then he tells me to read scripture when it's adjacent.I got scripture for you who is Yahshua The Messiah [not jesus which is referred to as zeus like I said before]talking about when he says those that say they are jews who are not but do lie but are the synagogue of satan.Here I will make this easier for you Africa Ae.Which of the following places do lol your Ashkenaz false jews worship is it
A.the church
B.at home
C.the synagogue or
D.none of the above
bwahahaha there multiple choice lets see what you come up with next.You probably still believe christmas has something to do with The Messiah lol your too hot and cold.Your like sheep led to slaughter with your nonsense troll you do nothing but waste time
Um....nope the WORLD AGREES WITH ME, the real Jews are in their rightful home of Israel! African Americans are nothing but fake pretend wannabe Jews/Hebrews or whatever! Your nothing but a joke with NO Middle Eastern DNA!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#88271 Feb 5, 2014
marvelous wrote:
Where is the dna coming from africa dumb-e.Again with the middle eastern and you gotta be a fool to think Egypt was white when white scientist have proven without a doubt that the pharoah's were black.Africa dumb-e is probably talking about the greek conquest of Egypt and the ptolemaic period and Rome which came way later when Egypt was already fallen.Now I know your a troll im done with you.The jews won't even say YAHWEH ELOHIM- IT JUST MEANS CREATOR thats why they abbreviated his name when they mistranslated YHWH.Now that is his set apart name in which he instructed us to call him.So why did the jews say it was too sacred to say.
Dumbo check out these white ancient Egyptian mummies and cry:
www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegypt....
These white Egyptians were in ancient Egypt BEFORE the Egyptians were conquered! Dumbo ancient Egypt painted Middle Eastern people and Libyans AS white so how they hell could they have been black only, WHEN THEY HAD WHITE NEIGHBOURS!
White man BUILDS THE SPHINX:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
White man builds the largest pyramid at Giza:
www.flickr.com/photos/menesje/8480102302/
ANCIENT EGYPT WAS A MULTI-RACIAL SOCIETY!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,431,793
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 7 min XYZ2330 245
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 min Who 48,790
THIS IS why Men dont respect or Wife Black wo... (Aug '11) 21 min Allahu Akbar 94
Black men are the ORIGINAL cuckolds! (Oct '15) 21 min T-BOS 22
News Trump: African-American Communities in 'Worst S... 26 min Bob J 1440 4
Do black people think white women aren't racist? 27 min yep 63
IR at the walmart 1 hr jabari mozzy 58
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 1 hr FABULICIOUS 35,238
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 1 hr FABULICIOUS 71
More from around the web