Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#88228 Feb 4, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
Wikipedia and youtube for sources Cmon son. Lol. Purchase a book one time in your life. You truly make me appreciate the american school system. Apartheid fd u guys up real good. Damn.
You Afronazis quick use Wiki when it agrees with you!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#88229 Feb 4, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
daughters of arabs not ancient upper egyptians.
Plenty of black Arab mixtures too!!! The only pure Egyptians are the Coptic Christians who did not interbreed with Arabs!
my shoes need shined

New Port Richey, FL

#88230 Feb 4, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>

I started linking the way the prophets in there got treated to how we are treated and I left with a familiar feeling that it had to be in relation to us.
By that "logic" the Jews in those concentration camps were black, too.
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#88231 Feb 4, 2014
Also we all know that Judah went into captivity.However Africa Ae you do know that we came back which you said.However you did not say that when the Medo Persians became a power we went into captivity there but King Xerxes 1 I believe let us leave again for the building or rebuilding I should say of the great temple.After this we stayed and worshipped in Jerusalem for another couple hundred yrs. until the persecution of Rome.This was during the destruction of the temple in 70AD.This would be the last time we would see our blessing Israel which was and is the land of Canaan.We fled into West Africa and parts of Africa that was uninhabited by the native tribes.Why did we hide in Africa?We hid in Africa because we easily blended in with the dark skinned Hamites the children of Ham knew we was there.We was always there neighbors as Canaan is in North East Africa.They changed little things like the names of places on the map.For example they start calling Africa after roman gen. Scipio Africanus why you think they went into Egypt and was bent on getting there could they have been after us along with Egypts wealth and prosperity.Also they built the Suez canal in 1800's to split Cush and Mizraim or Khemet which literally meant land of the blacks from Israel aka Canaan allowing them to divide and conquer by saying this is the middle east or Asia when Cush [Ehtiopia]extended into what is now India.Everytime we had a problem we fled into so called Africa in fact everyone was in Babylon and in that area until THE MOST HIGH YAHWEH scrambled them stopping the building of that tower babel means confused.
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#88232 Feb 4, 2014
my shoes need shined wrote:
<quoted text>
By that "logic" the Jews in those concentration camps were black, too.
Ok I hear but when did they go into slavery by ships which would determine who we are.You can't have one or two of the curses it has to be all of them and they are not suffering.Shoot they are the most successful so I hear you but not quite my friend.If you read deutoronomy 15-68 it has all of our curses only people that fits is the people i listed.Also revelations speaks of Jews who say they are but are not and are rich but do lie.You could probably count on two hands how many of us that are rich.The Germanic Jews are the one percent controlling you too and all the banks,media,hollywood and grocers and everything else.Does that sound like suffering to you or struggling to you it is absolutely not if you believe this you are in worst shape than I thought.They did suffer horrible things but they was not ever stashed on the bottom of ships cargo holds or dehumanized.They exaggerated the holocaust now i am not downplaying it but i am about the truth like them never being slaves or them losing there heritage or them being on the very bottom for sin.They sin greatly i mean research the Talmud it is evil period if you can't except it tough but Im a truthseeker I want the truth even if it hurts me when I find.
Slave Coast

Enumclaw, WA

#88233 Feb 4, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You Afronazis quick use Wiki when it agrees with you!!!!
Trust me ID RATHER NOT. I just like using your own elementary wiki sources against you, lol. Step your sources up. There is a useful site called amazon,, lol. Using wiki is lazy, lol. Do your own research for once, aquire your own sources. Youtube is not a source. Showing a bunch of arab women on youtube is hardly convicing.

next
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#88234 Feb 4, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....except for the Israelite Tribe of Judah who was taken into exile in Babylon, no one knows where the other Israelite Tribes are! Most scientists say they more than likely went to other Assyrian occupied lands and became assimulated with the locals, EXCEPT FOR THE ISRAELITE TRIBE OF JUDAH! None of those people you put up have any Middle Eastern DNA, so its impossible for them to be of Israelite descent! Not all of the Israelite Tribe of Judah returned to Israel. These are the descendants of the Israelite Tribe of Judah who remained in Babylon (Iraq)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_...
Ezra the scribe was an Iraqi Jews!
Sorry to tell you this but the word Jew is just a religious based term for Judaism lol it has nothing to do with the physical tribe of Judah.Anybody can convert but the tribe of Judah along with the 11 other tribes did not partake in man made religions.They followed the laws commands and statutes meaning worship was a part of everyday life not when they wanted to just like it should be.They themselves were just converts when we was in captivity.They used that time to mirror our ways but they perverted it into a religion.Also the word Jew in the bible appears rather late why.Do some research
Slave Coast

Enumclaw, WA

#88235 Feb 4, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Plenty of black Arab mixtures too!!! The only pure Egyptians are the Coptic Christians who did not interbreed with Arabs!
Arab being the invader and non indenginous. Yes we know. Thats the point Danielle son.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#88237 Feb 5, 2014
Josiah's great-grandfather was King Hezekiah who was a noted reformer.Josiah had four sons: Johanan, Eliakim (born c. 634 BC) by Zebudah the daughter of Pedaiah of Rumah, Mattanyahu (c. 618 BC) and Shallum (633/632 BC) both by Hamutal, Shallum succeeded Josiah as king of Judah, under the name Jehoahaz. Shallum was succeeded by Eliakim, under the name Jehoiakim who was succeeded by his own son Jeconiah; then Jeconiah was succeeded to the throne by Mattanyahu, under the name Zedekiah. Zedekiah was the last king of Judah before the kingdom was conquered by Babylon Armenian Scythian Chaldean Amorite Edom peoples, they ran us into africa,ok King Josiah was has the King doing The Saite period, of Eygpt when the assryians was cool with us an Egypt, in 621BC, Look we had the Ark before we went into Africa In 588BC that mite be why the King of Babylon was Mad! an tore whole Place down? ok to show you we had Ark before we went into africa LOOK Hebrews Look! ok 2 Chronicles 35:1;Moreover Josiah kept a passover unto the LORD in Jerusalem: and they killed the passover on the fourteenth day of the first month.2 Chronicles 35:2;And he set the priests in their charges, and encouraged them to the service of the house of the LORD,2 Chronicles 35:3;And said unto the Levites that taught all Israel, which were holy unto the LORD, Put the holy ark in the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden upon your shoulders: serve now the LORD your God, and his people Israel,so we knows Ethiopia dont have it, ok them peoples in samaria that king Josiah was after, look look Josiah killed the Sepahraviam of Bethel! an PUT THEM TO DEATH !Josiah encouraged the exclusive worship of Yahweh and outlawed all other forms of worship.2 Kings 23,According to the biblical account, Josiah destroyed the living quarters for male cult prostitutes which were in the Temple of Bethel, and also destroyed pagan objects related to the worship of Baal an Asherah, "and all the hosts of the heavens"CHRISTIANITY ROOTS N FOUNDATION! Josiah had SEPHARVAIM pagan priests executed and even had the bones of the dead priests of Bethel exhumed from their graves and burned on their altars,2 Kings 17:28;Then one of the priests whom they had carried away from Samaria came and dwelt in Bethel,and taught them how they should fear the LORD.you see all them other peoples beside Jeroboam priest it was SEPHARVIAMS, an KING JOSIAH ATTACKED THEM IN THEY NEST samaria they had been there for years they was settled in our Land! 2 Kings 17:27;Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying, Carry thither one of the priests whom ye brought from thence; and let them go and dwell there and let him teach them the manner of the God of the land.You see they wasn't being Taught right with them Jeroboam Priest!an these the Peoples!the Jeroboam priest tuaouht whom King Josiah Killed,2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel:and they possessed Samaria and dwelt in the cities thereof. they Ran Bethel after the hebrews Ran into Judah,you see what KING JOSIAH MADE THEM SEPHARVAIM of Babylon call they peoples Nebuchadnezzar the Chaldean from Babylon see all this was going on thru SAITE times,the chaldeans Mixed with Scythian an all the North Nations,they came for the Peoples that KILLED THEY WICKED priest,an that would clean our whole land out,the peoples was ruing from flames into the fire,because when we into into africa at disobedience of CREATOR this happen,Deuteronomy 29:20;The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven. WHICH ONLY HAPPEN TO ONE PEOPLES on earth, us Hebrews in Diaspora with no heritage that was pulled from africa

Level 8

Location hidden

#88238 Feb 5, 2014
ok in 766 BC The Words of Amos,The words of Amos, one of the shepherds of Tekoa—the vision he saw concerning Israel two years before the earthquake, when Uzziah was king of Judah and Jeroboam son of Jehoasha was king of Israel.ok check this in the Greek Septuagint it got this as verse for Gog, back in 766BC before our kingdom fell ,ok Chapter 2 say 4 Thus saith the Lord; For three sins of the children of Judah, and for four, I will not turn away from him; because they have rejected the law of the Lord, and have not kept his ordinances, and their vain idols which they made, which their fathers followed, caused them to err. 5 And I will send a fire on Juda, and it shall devour the foundations of Jerusalem.ok this 178 years before it happen ok look look Babylonian destruction of the city Jerusalem and temple, Nebuchadnezzar II 588BC,ok my reason for looking at Greek Septuagint is because the other versions hide this verses, an we knows whom GOG is Amos Chapter 7;1; Thus has the Lord God shewed me; and, behold, a swarm of locusts coming from the east; and, behold, one caterpillar, king Gog. it was known back then before Scythian got in our lands,ok this was 45 years before the Northern kingdom was destroyed, guess what the Scythian was in Assyria at that time, they was mercenary, as well as they rulers married into Assyria Nabopolassar, a Chaldean who had risen from the position of general in the Assyrian army,ok check this Nabopolassar, a Chaldean who had risen from the position of general in the Assyrian army,he would team with the Scythian an destroy Assyria,ok now lets see about the Scythian in Assyria we knows about that same time Jonah th Prophet was sent there an a beast PEOPLES WAS TOLD TO PUT SACKCLOTH ON ok we all knows Scythian was barbarians check this,760 BC Jonah Sent to Nineveh,Jonah 3:8;But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.ok what beast gone cry out to CREATOR none other then the Scythian barbarians that was there doing much wickedness ok, Assyria did ok for awhile but right after that the Prophet Nahum in 697BC,he speaking about the Destruction that was coming to Assyria, that had attacked the northern tribes , an the Scythian made up the army of the Assyrians at that time,Gog. the ashkanz, see he been in our lands,766 BC The Words of Amos,the vision he saw concerning Israel , an how the CREATOR showed him how Gog the Ashkenazim would eat the land up like Locust , see in 721 bc the Hebrew nation the northern tribes would flee to Judah, an live there, ok the tribes that had attacked the amorites whom had join Family an became one with Gog, in Babylon,ok they would take the tribes of Ruben Gad an Manasseh , those tribes fought the amorites off they land that we inherited coming out of Egypt, ok Gog the Scythian ashkenaz has been around longer then one would think, ok like the Scythian took Chaldea over . Magog and the Scythian s are one and the same so the Chaldean became apart of Gog,Herodotus’ Scythians were to be found in a bit of modern Bulgaria and Romania, and across the grasslands of Moldova and Ukraine Herodotus also discusses Meshech and Tubal, two of the regions that Magog is ruler over, and placed them squarely in Anatolia (modern-day Turkey)Pliny The Elder (d. A.D. 79)Scythopolis, (City of Scythes) which the peoples of that day referred to as Magog. Hippolytus (d. 235)

Level 8

Location hidden

#88239 Feb 5, 2014
the Jewish Diaspora of the Hellenistic period should not be confused with either the Assyrian or Babylonian Diaspora of the Hebrews all hebrews came back from assyria during Saite times,ok the Jewish peoples Diaspora came about during the Hellenistic period, unlike the earlier Babylonian Diaspora of the Hebrews,The Jews Diaspora did not originate because of forced expulsion.all of the hebrews expelled from Judea by Nebuchadnezzar had returned to the land of Zion it was a ORDER BY CREATOR, Persia beat them down Bad Jeremiah 51:6;Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.
.ok check this;1#The Hellenistic Diaspora was, for the most part, a voluntary movement of Jews into the Hellenistic kingdoms that created the Jewish presence outside Judea, especially in Ptolemaic Egypt 2#This Diaspora was wedged By Jewish roman Leaders to get their peoples to move into the Roman Empire,3# a few Jews of Sepharvaim were coerced into coming to Egypt by false promises of riches. Jews, as Greek speaking non-Egyptians having the official rank of Hellene, could attain practically all positions under the Ptolemies.That got alot of Jews moving around in the Roman Empire,they had Learned everything from our Books, we had Real science books,we had Knowledge from CREATOR,ok 4#In 198 BCE Judea was conquered by the Seleucids, the relations between the Jewish Sepharvaims and Seleucid king, Antiochus III, deteriorated and Jews launched the Maccabeean revolt, a wave of Jewish Sepharvaims refugees streamed to Egypt an off to Spain an the Iberian Peninsula ,an became the sephardim . The Maccabees, after their victory, began a policy of persecution of Hellenized Jews whom was Scythian ashkenaz in Judea because they the Sepharvaims looked at any Jew that was roman to be a traitor of religion,an stolen home land they had received long ago from the king of Assyria, and this policy also contributed to the numbers of Jews in Egypt an they move on thru North africa to get in Spain an west Africa they build slavery castles in west africa ok.In 198 BCE Judea was conquered by the Seleucids, yet when the relations between the sepharvaim jews and Seleucid king, Antiochus III, deteriorated and Jews launched the Maccabeean revolt, a wave of jewish sepharvaim refugees streamed to Egypt. The Maccabees, after their victory, began a policy of persecution of Hellenized Jews in Judea and this policy also contributed to the numbers of Jews in Egypt.The vast majority of the Jewish Diaspora under the Ptolemies was loyal to the monarchy, and attempted to participate in the society as much as they wanted,Philo was a jew an he was richer then any King,Jewish sepharvaim communities were usually organized as separate bodies in Egypt, they did retain a very close connection with Jerusalem, as evident by the fact that several Jewish High Priests of Judea came for visits to Alexandria, to help them along with Book writing,Large Jewish communities in Egypt were classified by the Egyptian authorities as Politai, and as such enjoyed the protection of civil laws. The Jews were a distinct group, they were below the Greeks, however, they were above the native Egyptian population that was of Black African Orgin that was unlike the Greek or roman whites of Europe. The situation and the social position of the Jews would change from monarch to monarch. The ancient Hellenistic historian Hecataeus of Abdera in his account of Judaism, written in the beginning of the Hellenistic Period, characterized the Jewish religion rather favorably. Not one bad curse fell on the Jews, they was living the high life in the Diaspora

Level 8

Location hidden

#88240 Feb 5, 2014
!1 Samuel 4:3;And when the people were come into the camp, the elders of Israel said, Wherefore hath the LORD smitten us to day before the Philistines? Let us fetch the ark of the covenant of the LORD out of Shiloh unto us, that, when it cometh among us, it may save us out of the hand of our enemies.look 2 Chronicles 20:9;If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence,(for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help.YOU SEE THEM WORDS, ok look,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: we wouldn't NEVER WANT TO COME BACK seeing the Temple GO UP! WATCH THIS, Jeremiah 43:2;Then spake Azariah the son of Hoshaiah, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the proud men, saying unto Jeremiah, Thou speakest falsely: the LORD our God hath not sent thee to say, Go not into Egypt to sojourn there:Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah sets you on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon.YOU see them words? we wouldnt want to stay Knowing they Burned Temple down, that alone would make us Flee, an thats what was Happening the CREATOR wanted us up off HIS land an we had Curse to do an being next to africa, it was just right! Perfect! it allowed the Hebrews to wait to see what the returns from Babylon that was taken in 588bc an came home in 539bc it allowed us to wait in africa for them so the whole hebrew nation waqs pulled from africa! I show everybody where we could have got take to ARABIA by Ismael the Hebrew, but the thing is we seen Temple get Destroyed we wasnt trying to stay in our Lands, one mo time look,2 Chronicles 20:9;If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence,(for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help, OK WE WOULD SEE WE COULDN'T GET NO HELP WITH TEMPLE GONE so we would run into africa LIKE NEVER BEFORE! an we would high tail it Pass Egypt because we knew trouble was on the way! THESE DEVILS BEEN PLAYING WITH US they knows we the true Hebrews , ok check this we knew how to get down look look!Ezekiel 33:2;Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: Ezekiel 33:3;If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;Ezekiel 33:4;Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.see that a green light to get on down, then we seen temple go up, an the door to africa been open since 689BC the starting of the SAITE times, we would high tail it to africa, an then when returns messed up we was REMOVED to curses the whole hebrew nation

Level 8

Location hidden

#88241 Feb 5, 2014
them mexicans cant be hebrews they owned slaves they would make them be redeeming hebrews if the bought some an they had whole ships full they had slaves just like in u.s.a, so they cant never be hebrews becases they race as a whole bought slaves that would be redeeming our people! slavery in mexico was same as in u.s.a the people the real hebrews couldnt move r chart out they lives! an they was sold by an traded by mexico an its people! now if they have mixed in wit us since we been in west then they got a cases! this goes fo natives to if they aint mixed in since we been r they have no cases! they never had yoke of Iron on they neck! that aint a metophor! thats real! every slave came over on them ships had iron on them! mexican r native didnt get brung to west by way of ships! they can olny have our blood is from mixing! any hebrew that made it west be fo slavery! didnt fit in to the curses! yoke of iron an ships is a must! everybody on earth worship false god! but thoses that call on YAH an HIS LAW! cuba got mo mixed hebrews! when slavery was over the whole island just bout mixed! them mexicans owned slaves still got they spanish an native history! no of them r hebrews unless they mixed! our people fell in 721 .b.c aint no tribe got away from CREATORS word! this is fo the STRANGER Isaiah 56 This is what the LORD says:2 Blessed is the man who does this,
and the son of man who holds it fast,
who keeps the Sabbath, not profaning it,
and keeps his hand from doing any evil.”they have to keep sabbath.3 Let not the STRANGER who has joined himself to the Lord say,
“The Lord will surely separate me from his people”;
and let not the eunuch say,
“Behold, I am a dry tree.” u see the word STRANGER them people wasnt Yisrael, but we let them in go to verses 6 u see they have to do Sabbath,And the STRANGERs who join themselves to the Lord,
to minister to him, to love the name of the Lord,
and to be his servants,
everyone who keeps the Sabbath and does not profane it,
and holds fast my covenant— u see them mexicans BOUGHT slaves they counldnt REDEEM they peoples read what MOSE$S said DEUT 28v68 u see we was sold to the mexican nation! they didnt buy us to be free! plus aint NO tribe of YISRAEL left befo,721 on no ships to be free! they must have slave or after slavery blood in them other then that its NO way! they bought slaves we was sold to enemy! EVEYBODY on face of EARTH is wrong if they aint calling on YAH thats why we was to be Priestly nation to all! the whole earth! plus if u didnt get the YOKE of Iron on yo neck u aint a hebrew! every slave came over wit yoke on his neck! thats not a Metaphor, they didnt come on ships by force! or lose they name! them mexicans an natives still got they heritage an name! non of them r hebrews unless they mixed in wit us an they going to be that Stranger read Isaiah 56 verse 7 these I will bring to my holy mountain,
and make them joyful in my house of prayer;
their burnt offerings and their sacrifices. they the mixed peoles the stranger they going to do what we do!read verse 8 The Lord God,
who gathers the outcasts of Israel, declares,
“I will gather yet others to him
besides those already gathered.”they going to be them mixed bro an sis! they half is of the stranger! part us part stranger! them MEXICANS owned slaves just like white people! they cant REDEEM they peoples! only the ENEMY bought slaves

Level 8

Location hidden

#88242 Feb 5, 2014
mexicans sufferd becauses they worship false god! navtive to! they troubles didnt come becauses they was given a law an ran from it! they troubles stared becauses they pagans! heathens! they cant ever be YISRAEL unless they mixed! doing slavery times because before 721 our TROUBLES started, we was all counted for! everybody in there land!enjoying they heritage!aint, no hebrew up an left they heritage! them natives was in they land when we came over on ships!,they anit been on no ships with yoke on they neck till they was destroyied the whole Hebrew peoples was destroyed with the yoke, even to this day the handcuffs ok! our whole race came over that way with yoke! that was the narm fo transporting slaves was to lock them down so they didnt run off! them mexicans r natives was free when we came over they anit picked nothing fo them whites fo free! r build a houses they couldnt live in! them natives lived in TEEPEES.they aint no tribes of YISRAEL, becauses they got whip by the whites! only mixed people got hebrew in them! natives an mexicans r not hebrews the whole mexico bought slaves them would be making them REDEEM hebrews! same as them jews bought they peoples back out of trouble! we aint had no power to buy our peoples out of they troubles wit CREATOR. mexico had slaves!as a nation! they couldnt buy hebrews! they would be reddeming them! they never had YOKE on they neck! ALL hebrews brung west HAD YOKE ON THEY NECK, thats not a METAPHOR it happen! mexicann child wasnt sold so he couldnt enjoy them!or another man lay wit his woman an he didnt have no power!mexican aint hebrews only mixed peoples got hebrew in them them wasnt hebrews that sold us! an bought us!

Level 8

Location hidden

#88243 Feb 5, 2014
mexico owned slaves as a nation,the slaves was brung to them by way of ships wit Yoke of Iron on they neck! they the mexican bought the slaves like that! an the mexicans that didnt own slaves didnt try an help the slaves get free! as a whole!they would still have slavery if it wasnt fo britian knocking spain off!them mexicans liked free labour to just like all other nations! when good book talk bout EPHRAIM an JUDAH not being mad at each other! thats that hebrew on hebrew hate that we got now as well as back then! EPHRAIM was YISRAEL when the KINGDOM split! JUDAH was the south kingdom! we fight an had civil wars u see JEROBOMA was from EPHRAIM an he brung that evil false worship from eygpt!JUDAH split wit YISRAEL was really a split wit EPHRIAM, they was they most active tribe! EPHRIAM was the northern tribes they ran it! that verses if u ever run cross it thats what its talking bout them not hating an harrassing eachother! they fought an was at war back in the days! YISRAEL was ran by the TRIBE of EPHRIAM they name is meantion more then all other tribes besides Judah! EPHRIAM an JUDAH fought eachother aint got nothing to do wit mexicans r natives!,befo 721 b,c we was all in our land! them peoples in west america was here already! then they brung us over after whole Hebrew nation ran into eygpt! then to west africa! them peoples was in west already! u only get hebrew blood is from them slaves! no other way!how ever push that line bout mexican an natives, they going to make fun of u! it aint got no solid foundation! why u think babylon let them hebrews stand on coner an teach that! causes they knows it aint true, thats why they can cuss people out an not go to jail! BABYLON see they r off! they knows we going to get message in these last days they would rather it be of!them peoples cant go wit us! whole mexican race? natives? they aint getting pass africa! they aint getting pass u.s.a! thats why they taking this land back by spreading out! they knows this they land! an they natives controll the mexicans! they look up to them all non Hebrews, aint no Hebrews dip thru no water all to a hidden land, no hebews left bbylon an end up in America, ONELATER, HAHA WHY HEBREWS DIDNT BRING HORSE? we had them for a long time Hebrews domesticated animals, natvies aint domesticated nothing Hebrews could build house, why them naives live in animal skin? a teepee want the tent in bible, lol hhahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#88244 Feb 5, 2014
Jews captured by pirates could count on ransom and rescue by fellow Jews in the area when they were brought to a slave market, generally deprived of all possessions including the clothes on their back. Repeatedly, communities in Cairo and especially Alexandria were summoned to redeem men and women from the hands of pirates. One fragment indicates how the Jews in Cairo were burdened with frequent requests for ransom and had to organize collections in other communities. ok lets see what MOSES had to say bout being REDEEMED Deuteronomy 28:68 And the Lord shall [a]bring you into Egypt again with ships by the way about which I said to you, You shall never see it again. And there you shall be sold to your enemies as bondmen and bondwomen, but no man shall buy you
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#88245 Feb 5, 2014
Even the Greek historian Herodotus described the Israelites as looking dark skinned and wooly haired but I know that matches the modern jews description to a tee lol poor African Ae.Tacitus the Roman historian who was in Jerusalem during the destruction said they were dark skinned with wooly hair.There you go two white historians for you.So you can't say Afronazi whatever that is anyway lol.I will not bow down to that false white image of pedophile Cesaire Borgia who died of a mortal wound and was not ressurected on the third day like the real Yahshua The Messiah.Remember thou shalt not make any false or graven images.Still using laziapedia still with no other sources.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#88246 Feb 5, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....ancient Egyptians portrayed the Canaanites as light skinned:
www.dqhall.com/Abraham_in_Egypt/
Hamite does not only mean black! One of Hams sons was Phut. Phut is Libya. Libyans are also portrayed as white on Egyptian walls:
www.catchpenny.org/race.html
Black Africans like Ethiopians are called Cushites in the bible!
hamite ='black'

phut are your original saharan blacks who are closely related to todays west africans. asiatic libyans are not phuttites but Lud. the egyptians depicted both groups as black an asiatic.

Level 8

Location hidden

#88247 Feb 5, 2014
how them Native americans gone be Yisrael? how they leave africa an get back pass enemy any of our enemys?????whom always came from east? all those the assyrians took made it back home doing SAITE TIMES THEM FACTS! them are facts because the CREATOR was still talking to them in Judah, if you knows your history an time line you will see its impossible for the Hebrews to have made it to the Americas before the Trans-Atlantic slave trade started! how they do it? Jeremiah was talking to Yisrael an Judah in Africa, they was going to get the curses, so how did they make it out of Africa before the trans Atlantic slave trad started ? why they didn't bring SHEEP? already domesticated?an horses to?, ok check this the Romans had north Africa in they hands they aint recorded no mass movement of peoples on ships sneaking off Africa, greeks would have spoted them they was nosey ok the Persians aint said nothing, the Babylonians aint said the Hebrews escaped from them hahahah pr the assyrians, so how all these so-called peoples escaped? magical water falls hahahahahah lol , no natives in africa there would be signs of them in Africa, an from Africa! they was here in the Americas, ok did some Hebrew leave before we sinned? before we sin? cant be , everybody was in their inheritance, counted for!so how did the Indians become a tribe of Yisrael, an at what point did they leave Africa? all Hebrews that was gone get the curses disobeyed the CREATOR an went into Africa, that's was one of the reason we got ship to all point of the globe because we went into Africa! an Yisrael was part of Judah i just showed you that, them Indians aint Hebrews, how they duck the curses? an end up with banks an own land that they never lost they still in the Americas with COSINOS everywhere, they have they heritage! when ever a Hebrew come to me with that, they fit them queen of heaven hebrews worship the son,believe in an spread lie's they just picked up being lazy, Hebrews never left the continent but by why Moses said they would, we be they seed!aint no Hebrews enslaved they peoples over here you best believe that! y'all trying to make the CREATOR into a lie!He was talking to the target!His target was on the Hebrews that went into Africa, they ran into Africa! the only people to be removed from Africa is us!an we did all the curses not some of them, them Indians have everything but they numbers! they numbers just got cut down! animal worshippers is wat they was it will get you beat down, they had to get beat down because they was animal worshippers, CREATOR hate that HE Created the animals we got beat down for cow worship Hathor the queen of Heaven, if natives was Hebrews why they wasn't worshiping cows an domesticated them? even the buffalo we would have been on his dang BACK making it work, if Hebrews was natives they would have stop that animal worship knowing it will get you beat down, see? natives aint no Hebrews, they got beat down because they was heathens an Hebrews had punishment to do

Level 8

Location hidden

#88248 Feb 5, 2014
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
hamite ='black'
phut are your original saharan blacks who are closely related to todays west africans. asiatic libyans are not phuttites but Lud. the egyptians depicted both groups as black an asiatic.
thinking back an seeing what I see your deep!! I tip hat,you was on sahara long ago, Hebrews was Sahara everything, religion food everything about Hebrews spell sahara, you was ahead years ago! good job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min ritedownthemiddle 1,262,806
All women prefer white men 7 min TranshumanX 5,605
Afronazis support white supremacist "Aryan Inva... 7 min Paki_Jatt_Soorma 1,049
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 8 min trollslayer 31,134
How to control a black woman 9 min KIP 34
Canada have a white racism less worse than in t... 10 min Will E Lynch 4
Are white people aware of white privilege? 11 min sup bro 89
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 13 min trollslayer 34,900
Why are most white people racist? 1 hr PolakPotrafi 2,094
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 2 hr Nameless 241
More from around the web