Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#88241 Feb 5, 2014
them mexicans cant be hebrews they owned slaves they would make them be redeeming hebrews if the bought some an they had whole ships full they had slaves just like in u.s.a, so they cant never be hebrews becases they race as a whole bought slaves that would be redeeming our people! slavery in mexico was same as in u.s.a the people the real hebrews couldnt move r chart out they lives! an they was sold by an traded by mexico an its people! now if they have mixed in wit us since we been in west then they got a cases! this goes fo natives to if they aint mixed in since we been r they have no cases! they never had yoke of Iron on they neck! that aint a metophor! thats real! every slave came over on them ships had iron on them! mexican r native didnt get brung to west by way of ships! they can olny have our blood is from mixing! any hebrew that made it west be fo slavery! didnt fit in to the curses! yoke of iron an ships is a must! everybody on earth worship false god! but thoses that call on YAH an HIS LAW! cuba got mo mixed hebrews! when slavery was over the whole island just bout mixed! them mexicans owned slaves still got they spanish an native history! no of them r hebrews unless they mixed! our people fell in 721 .b.c aint no tribe got away from CREATORS word! this is fo the STRANGER Isaiah 56 This is what the LORD says:2 Blessed is the man who does this,
and the son of man who holds it fast,
who keeps the Sabbath, not profaning it,
and keeps his hand from doing any evil.”they have to keep sabbath.3 Let not the STRANGER who has joined himself to the Lord say,
“The Lord will surely separate me from his people”;
and let not the eunuch say,
“Behold, I am a dry tree.” u see the word STRANGER them people wasnt Yisrael, but we let them in go to verses 6 u see they have to do Sabbath,And the STRANGERs who join themselves to the Lord,
to minister to him, to love the name of the Lord,
and to be his servants,
everyone who keeps the Sabbath and does not profane it,
and holds fast my covenant— u see them mexicans BOUGHT slaves they counldnt REDEEM they peoples read what MOSE$S said DEUT 28v68 u see we was sold to the mexican nation! they didnt buy us to be free! plus aint NO tribe of YISRAEL left befo,721 on no ships to be free! they must have slave or after slavery blood in them other then that its NO way! they bought slaves we was sold to enemy! EVEYBODY on face of EARTH is wrong if they aint calling on YAH thats why we was to be Priestly nation to all! the whole earth! plus if u didnt get the YOKE of Iron on yo neck u aint a hebrew! every slave came over wit yoke on his neck! thats not a Metaphor, they didnt come on ships by force! or lose they name! them mexicans an natives still got they heritage an name! non of them r hebrews unless they mixed in wit us an they going to be that Stranger read Isaiah 56 verse 7 these I will bring to my holy mountain,
and make them joyful in my house of prayer;
their burnt offerings and their sacrifices. they the mixed peoles the stranger they going to do what we do!read verse 8 The Lord God,
who gathers the outcasts of Israel, declares,
“I will gather yet others to him
besides those already gathered.”they going to be them mixed bro an sis! they half is of the stranger! part us part stranger! them MEXICANS owned slaves just like white people! they cant REDEEM they peoples! only the ENEMY bought slaves

Level 8

Location hidden

#88242 Feb 5, 2014
mexicans sufferd becauses they worship false god! navtive to! they troubles didnt come becauses they was given a law an ran from it! they troubles stared becauses they pagans! heathens! they cant ever be YISRAEL unless they mixed! doing slavery times because before 721 our TROUBLES started, we was all counted for! everybody in there land!enjoying they heritage!aint, no hebrew up an left they heritage! them natives was in they land when we came over on ships!,they anit been on no ships with yoke on they neck till they was destroyied the whole Hebrew peoples was destroyed with the yoke, even to this day the handcuffs ok! our whole race came over that way with yoke! that was the narm fo transporting slaves was to lock them down so they didnt run off! them mexicans r natives was free when we came over they anit picked nothing fo them whites fo free! r build a houses they couldnt live in! them natives lived in TEEPEES.they aint no tribes of YISRAEL, becauses they got whip by the whites! only mixed people got hebrew in them! natives an mexicans r not hebrews the whole mexico bought slaves them would be making them REDEEM hebrews! same as them jews bought they peoples back out of trouble! we aint had no power to buy our peoples out of they troubles wit CREATOR. mexico had slaves!as a nation! they couldnt buy hebrews! they would be reddeming them! they never had YOKE on they neck! ALL hebrews brung west HAD YOKE ON THEY NECK, thats not a METAPHOR it happen! mexicann child wasnt sold so he couldnt enjoy them!or another man lay wit his woman an he didnt have no power!mexican aint hebrews only mixed peoples got hebrew in them them wasnt hebrews that sold us! an bought us!

Level 8

Location hidden

#88243 Feb 5, 2014
mexico owned slaves as a nation,the slaves was brung to them by way of ships wit Yoke of Iron on they neck! they the mexican bought the slaves like that! an the mexicans that didnt own slaves didnt try an help the slaves get free! as a whole!they would still have slavery if it wasnt fo britian knocking spain off!them mexicans liked free labour to just like all other nations! when good book talk bout EPHRAIM an JUDAH not being mad at each other! thats that hebrew on hebrew hate that we got now as well as back then! EPHRAIM was YISRAEL when the KINGDOM split! JUDAH was the south kingdom! we fight an had civil wars u see JEROBOMA was from EPHRAIM an he brung that evil false worship from eygpt!JUDAH split wit YISRAEL was really a split wit EPHRIAM, they was they most active tribe! EPHRIAM was the northern tribes they ran it! that verses if u ever run cross it thats what its talking bout them not hating an harrassing eachother! they fought an was at war back in the days! YISRAEL was ran by the TRIBE of EPHRIAM they name is meantion more then all other tribes besides Judah! EPHRIAM an JUDAH fought eachother aint got nothing to do wit mexicans r natives!,befo 721 b,c we was all in our land! them peoples in west america was here already! then they brung us over after whole Hebrew nation ran into eygpt! then to west africa! them peoples was in west already! u only get hebrew blood is from them slaves! no other way!how ever push that line bout mexican an natives, they going to make fun of u! it aint got no solid foundation! why u think babylon let them hebrews stand on coner an teach that! causes they knows it aint true, thats why they can cuss people out an not go to jail! BABYLON see they r off! they knows we going to get message in these last days they would rather it be of!them peoples cant go wit us! whole mexican race? natives? they aint getting pass africa! they aint getting pass u.s.a! thats why they taking this land back by spreading out! they knows this they land! an they natives controll the mexicans! they look up to them all non Hebrews, aint no Hebrews dip thru no water all to a hidden land, no hebews left bbylon an end up in America, ONELATER, HAHA WHY HEBREWS DIDNT BRING HORSE? we had them for a long time Hebrews domesticated animals, natvies aint domesticated nothing Hebrews could build house, why them naives live in animal skin? a teepee want the tent in bible, lol hhahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#88244 Feb 5, 2014
Jews captured by pirates could count on ransom and rescue by fellow Jews in the area when they were brought to a slave market, generally deprived of all possessions including the clothes on their back. Repeatedly, communities in Cairo and especially Alexandria were summoned to redeem men and women from the hands of pirates. One fragment indicates how the Jews in Cairo were burdened with frequent requests for ransom and had to organize collections in other communities. ok lets see what MOSES had to say bout being REDEEMED Deuteronomy 28:68 And the Lord shall [a]bring you into Egypt again with ships by the way about which I said to you, You shall never see it again. And there you shall be sold to your enemies as bondmen and bondwomen, but no man shall buy you
marvelous

Coshocton, OH

#88245 Feb 5, 2014
Even the Greek historian Herodotus described the Israelites as looking dark skinned and wooly haired but I know that matches the modern jews description to a tee lol poor African Ae.Tacitus the Roman historian who was in Jerusalem during the destruction said they were dark skinned with wooly hair.There you go two white historians for you.So you can't say Afronazi whatever that is anyway lol.I will not bow down to that false white image of pedophile Cesaire Borgia who died of a mortal wound and was not ressurected on the third day like the real Yahshua The Messiah.Remember thou shalt not make any false or graven images.Still using laziapedia still with no other sources.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#88246 Feb 5, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....ancient Egyptians portrayed the Canaanites as light skinned:
www.dqhall.com/Abraham_in_Egypt/
Hamite does not only mean black! One of Hams sons was Phut. Phut is Libya. Libyans are also portrayed as white on Egyptian walls:
www.catchpenny.org/race.html
Black Africans like Ethiopians are called Cushites in the bible!
hamite ='black'

phut are your original saharan blacks who are closely related to todays west africans. asiatic libyans are not phuttites but Lud. the egyptians depicted both groups as black an asiatic.

Level 8

Location hidden

#88247 Feb 5, 2014
how them Native americans gone be Yisrael? how they leave africa an get back pass enemy any of our enemys?????whom always came from east? all those the assyrians took made it back home doing SAITE TIMES THEM FACTS! them are facts because the CREATOR was still talking to them in Judah, if you knows your history an time line you will see its impossible for the Hebrews to have made it to the Americas before the Trans-Atlantic slave trade started! how they do it? Jeremiah was talking to Yisrael an Judah in Africa, they was going to get the curses, so how did they make it out of Africa before the trans Atlantic slave trad started ? why they didn't bring SHEEP? already domesticated?an horses to?, ok check this the Romans had north Africa in they hands they aint recorded no mass movement of peoples on ships sneaking off Africa, greeks would have spoted them they was nosey ok the Persians aint said nothing, the Babylonians aint said the Hebrews escaped from them hahahah pr the assyrians, so how all these so-called peoples escaped? magical water falls hahahahahah lol , no natives in africa there would be signs of them in Africa, an from Africa! they was here in the Americas, ok did some Hebrew leave before we sinned? before we sin? cant be , everybody was in their inheritance, counted for!so how did the Indians become a tribe of Yisrael, an at what point did they leave Africa? all Hebrews that was gone get the curses disobeyed the CREATOR an went into Africa, that's was one of the reason we got ship to all point of the globe because we went into Africa! an Yisrael was part of Judah i just showed you that, them Indians aint Hebrews, how they duck the curses? an end up with banks an own land that they never lost they still in the Americas with COSINOS everywhere, they have they heritage! when ever a Hebrew come to me with that, they fit them queen of heaven hebrews worship the son,believe in an spread lie's they just picked up being lazy, Hebrews never left the continent but by why Moses said they would, we be they seed!aint no Hebrews enslaved they peoples over here you best believe that! y'all trying to make the CREATOR into a lie!He was talking to the target!His target was on the Hebrews that went into Africa, they ran into Africa! the only people to be removed from Africa is us!an we did all the curses not some of them, them Indians have everything but they numbers! they numbers just got cut down! animal worshippers is wat they was it will get you beat down, they had to get beat down because they was animal worshippers, CREATOR hate that HE Created the animals we got beat down for cow worship Hathor the queen of Heaven, if natives was Hebrews why they wasn't worshiping cows an domesticated them? even the buffalo we would have been on his dang BACK making it work, if Hebrews was natives they would have stop that animal worship knowing it will get you beat down, see? natives aint no Hebrews, they got beat down because they was heathens an Hebrews had punishment to do

Level 8

Location hidden

#88248 Feb 5, 2014
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
hamite ='black'
phut are your original saharan blacks who are closely related to todays west africans. asiatic libyans are not phuttites but Lud. the egyptians depicted both groups as black an asiatic.
thinking back an seeing what I see your deep!! I tip hat,you was on sahara long ago, Hebrews was Sahara everything, religion food everything about Hebrews spell sahara, you was ahead years ago! good job

Level 8

Location hidden

#88249 Feb 5, 2014
they showed sea peoples they caught in Libya, they couldn't land boats off coast of Egypt, they sailed down, some, but was caught, an brung to Egypt!, that's whats on wall

Level 8

Location hidden

#88250 Feb 5, 2014
romans ran some darkskin sepharvaim out the land maybe mixed with Ethiopians they was in the land an had copy of our book, I showed how the Ethiopians collaborated with the enemies as they do this day, they come in an assist the occupiers as in history,if some dark skin peoples ran from Jerusalem its gone be some Ethiopians getting chased off by romans, Hebrews was gone by time greeks roll up they made the greeks show up! to finalize our EVICTION from land as stated in bible

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#88251 Feb 5, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> thinking back an seeing what I see your deep!! I tip hat,you was on sahara long ago, Hebrews was Sahara everything, religion food everything about Hebrews spell sahara, you was ahead years ago! good job
thanks ben! it's a process and i've evolved since coming to this thread. imo, saharans (kenites) are the common link - egypt/hebrews/black arabs/essenes/islam/... and aa, the final everlasting kingdom.

sure, aa are hebrew israelites, cuz a hebrew is the seed of abra'HAM', with its signature. the covenant of circumcision. and an IS.RA.El.ite is just another name for the Elect.

both of these are represented among aa and the slave trade diaspora.

the jews(edomites) know this. which is why they always round aa. cuz they know our ascension means the end of their world.

shalom, bruh!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#88252 Feb 5, 2014
Our peoples was long gone really doing Jeremiah's time, The peoples had came back from Assyria,an was gone off into africa,in 538 - 515 BC "The leader of the restored Judites was Zerubbabel, a descendant of King Jehoiachin thus a descendant of KING DAVID. Zerubbabel brought back the Temple treasures looted by Nebuchadnezzar and became for a time the recognized governor of the restored community the promise to DAVID being fulfilled, an ENDING with Zerubbabel ok after they the Returns lost the LAW from Egypt it was was OVER for David seed an rule, no need for a messiah,because we are not under the law from Egypt, but we have a law that's in us, see if you don't trust in CREATOR an HIS worlds then that law cant be activated , plus if you try make a demi god next to CREATOR you cant activate that law that's in you,look look Numbers 23:19;God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?,Deuteronomy 24:16;The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.2 Kings 14:6;But the children of the murderers he slew not: according unto that which is written in the book of the law of Moses, wherein the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, nor the children be put to death for the fathers; but every man shall be put to death for his own sin.2 Chronicles 25:4;But he slew not their children, but did as it is written in the law in the book of Moses, where the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not die for the children, neither shall the children die for the fathers, but every man shall die for his own sin.Ezekiel 14:14;Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.Ezekiel 18:20;The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. NO BODY died for our sin's.aint no jez-us,
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#88253 Feb 5, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I hear but when did they go into slavery by ships which would determine who we are.You can't have one or two of the curses it has to be all of them and they are not suffering.Shoot they are the most successful so I hear you but not quite my friend.If you read deutoronomy 15-68 it has all of our curses only people that fits is the people i listed.Also revelations speaks of Jews who say they are but are not and are rich but do lie.You could probably count on two hands how many of us that are rich.The Germanic Jews are the one percent controlling you too and all the banks,media,hollywood and grocers and everything else.Does that sound like suffering to you or struggling to you it is absolutely not if you believe this you are in worst shape than I thought.They did suffer horrible things but they was not ever stashed on the bottom of ships cargo holds or dehumanized.They exaggerated the holocaust now i am not downplaying it but i am about the truth like them never being slaves or them losing there heritage or them being on the very bottom for sin.They sin greatly i mean research the Talmud it is evil period if you can't except it tough but Im a truthseeker I want the truth even if it hurts me when I find.
The REAL Jews are in their RIGHTFUL HOME OF ISRAEL whether you and other Afronazis racists like it or not!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#88254 Feb 5, 2014
THESE GONE BE THE JEWS IN 2kings17;24,Babylon, called Bab-ili,'the gate of God,' The great temple of Bel-Merodach, called Ê-Saggila, rose within it an THIS PLACE IS WHERE JEWS WRITE BABYLONIAN TALMUD .Nebo the prophet and interpreter of Merodach, being at Borsippa.Ê-Zida, the temple of Nebo, is now known as the Birs-i-Nimrûd Kutha.the Jews REAL god they pray to in Babylon, was surrounded by vast cemeteries, which were under the protection of its patron-god Nergal. r to the north, was a double city, one part of it, the present Abu-Habba, being termed 'Sippara of the Sun-god,This where your CHRISTIAN son-sun of Heaven come from' while the other half was 'Sippara of the goddess Anunit.' It is in consequence of this double character that the Old Testament speaks of it as Sepharvaim 'the two Sipparas.' THIS GOING TO BE ALL YOUR SEPHARVAIM JEWS COME FROM THIS IS THE HOME OF THE BABYLONIAN JEWS,THIS WHERE THEY MADE THE JEWISH holy BOOKS.THE Babylonian TALMUD,this where the Jews that was Placed IN Samaria come from,."the Jews would take the CHALDEAN Babylonian mysteries system to Rome thru the Jews the SEPHARVAIM" went they was moved all over the GREEK roman Empire! In the Old Testament the Babylonians are called Kasdim, a word of uncertain origin. It is rendered 'Chaldaeans' in the Authorized Version; the classical Chaldaeans, however, took their name from the Kaldâ, a tribe settled in the salt-marshes, of whom we first hear in an inscription of the twelfth century b.c. One of their princes was Merodach-baladan who made himself master of all Babylonia.His Family line Placed the Jews in our Lands, Samaria,Isaiah 47:5;Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.Isaiah 47:6;I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.THEY PUT YOKE on our Neck in west africa, the same Peoples that was from Babylon,sepharvaim under the name Portuguese an others.THE PROHEHT Isaiah,call the CHALDEAN LINE OF KINGS LUCIFER Isaiah 14;12-13

Level 8

Location hidden

#88255 Feb 5, 2014
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks ben! it's a process and i've evolved since coming to this thread. imo, saharans (kenites) are the common link - egypt/hebrews/black arabs/essenes/islam/... and aa, the final everlasting kingdom.
sure, aa are hebrew israelites, cuz a hebrew is the seed of abra'HAM', with its signature. the covenant of circumcision. and an IS.RA.El.ite is just another name for the Elect.
the jews(edomites) know this. which is why they always round aa. cuz they know our ascension means the end of their world.
shalom, bruh!!
Shalom!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#88256 Feb 5, 2014
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
shalom, bruh!!
Um....Hebrews=Shemites!!!! Essenes = INDIGENOUS JEWS!!! as according to the Jewish historian Josephus who met the Essenes!
African Americans, West Africans HAVE NO MIDDLE EASTERN DNA!!! Bible does not mention West Africans at all! They just were not important enough!!!
www.youtube.com/watch...
Jews are the real descents of the Israelites according to the very latest DNA resuls and are in their rightfully home of Israel:
www.kurdishdna.blogspot.com/2013/12/ashkenazi...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#88257 Feb 5, 2014
marvelous wrote:
Also we all know that Judah went into captivity.However Africa Ae you do know that we came back which you said.However you did not say that when the Medo Persians became a power we went into captivity there but King Xerxes 1 I believe let us leave again for the building or rebuilding I should say of the great temple.After this we stayed and worshipped in Jerusalem for another couple hundred yrs. until the persecution of Rome.This was during the destruction of the temple in 70AD.This would be the last time we would see our blessing Israel which was and is the land of Canaan.We fled into West Africa and parts of Africa that was uninhabited by the native tribes.Why did we hide in Africa?We hid in Africa because we easily blended in with the dark skinned Hamites the children of Ham knew we was there.We was always there neighbors as Canaan is in North East Africa.They changed little things like the names of places on the map.For example they start calling Africa after roman gen. Scipio Africanus why you think they went into Egypt and was bent on getting there could they have been after us along with Egypts wealth and prosperity.Also they built the Suez canal in 1800's to split Cush and Mizraim or Khemet which literally meant land of the blacks from Israel aka Canaan allowing them to divide and conquer by saying this is the middle east or Asia when Cush [Ehtiopia]extended into what is now India.Everytime we had a problem we fled into so called Africa in fact everyone was in Babylon and in that area until THE MOST HIGH YAHWEH scrambled them stopping the building of that tower babel means confused.
HAMITES ARE NOT ONLY BLACK, PHUT SON OF HAM WAS NOT BLACK!!!!! Phut is Libyans! Libyans were painted as white on ancient Egyptian walls and ceramics!
www.catchpenny.org/race.html/
There was never a black nation in the Middle East at all. They have always been white Eurasians and still are!
Ancient Chaldeans paint themselves as white:
www.penn.museum/sites/Iraq/...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#88258 Feb 5, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me ID RATHER NOT. I just like using your own elementary wiki sources against you, lol. Step your sources up. There is a useful site called amazon,, lol. Using wiki is lazy, lol. Do your own research for once, aquire your own sources. Youtube is not a source. Showing a bunch of arab women on youtube is hardly convicing.
next
Well it shows NOT ALL EGYPTIANS ARE BLACK LOL! I use wiki for absolutely everything and have very seldom found Wiki is incorrect! I use it for information on towns I have to visit and even for famous sportmen biographies! WIKI =EXCELLENT!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#88259 Feb 5, 2014
marvelous wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to tell you this but the word Jew is just a religious based term for Judaism lol it has nothing to do with the physical tribe of Judah.Anybody can convert but the tribe of Judah along with the 11 other tribes did not partake in man made religions.They followed the laws commands and statutes meaning worship was a part of everyday life not when they wanted to just like it should be.They themselves were just converts when we was in captivity.They used that time to mirror our ways but they perverted it into a religion.Also the word Jew in the bible appears rather late why.Do some research
Bimbo Jew is MENTION 74 TIMES IN THE HEBREW BIBLE. The translation of Jew in Hebrew is Yehudi, translation of Judah in Hebrew is Yehuda!!!!!!!!!! You are an idiot Afronazi with NOT A DROP OF MIDDLE EASTERN DNA but West African in origin!!!!!!!!!!
JEWS ORIGINATE FROM THE ISRAELITE TRIBE OF JUDAH!!! Read the bible!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#88260 Feb 5, 2014
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
hamite ='black'
Um....nope LUD = ANATOLIA = SHEMITES!
PHUT = HAM = LIBYANS
I think North African Berbers are probably Phut!
Libyans are always portrayed as white on Egyptian walls and ceramics! Ramesses 2 was A WHITE Libyan with red hair according to scientists!
Josephus Table of Nations:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Josephustable3.jpg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 min dreamhunk 34,451
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Abib 1,497,465
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 14 min The Power Of Mast... 1,110
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 16 min TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 79
News Trump's staff picks disappoint, alarm minority ... 17 min WanderLusts 456
Black Privilege: Free Dylan Roof 20 min TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 12
After Trump Exterminates All Blacks... 30 min TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 4
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 53 min TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 50
Why Are White Women Adopting Black Babies? 1 hr Redefined 46
Got into it with the cafeteria worker this morning 2 hr Trayvons Last Ski... 25
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 hr Lori899 1,366
More from around the web