|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, you are starting to sound incoherent , are you ok????? Do not take it personally , a lot of people thought Yahweh was ok????? Lol, I made positive adjustments, now you are all flustered, you are on a mission to show what you think you know and are insecure in your position within yourself????? The worn mentor came out if your own mouth???? I do not try to be anyone's mentor ???? You chose to use the word challenge and are ill prepared for the results???? You can tell how quickly you became irritated because you think you are special????? I have yet to hear you talk from a humble position????? You can try those things with others but are ill prepared to delve into that realm, oh one that does not know we are the Ancient and Original Jews????? You are unaware of the most elementary facts that exist and the most basic and important things about our people????? Study some more, you do not even know who we really are????? You are stuck in a time zone that is not even the 21st century, Deut. 28:29 is calling jour name again??????
You are unaware of the most elementary facts that exist and the most basic and important things about our people"
Im all ears. Lets hear it.. explain further

Also Nobody wants to hear a sermon without facts or sources at least I dont. I dont "believe" in anything. Either I know or I dont know.

"you do not even know who we really are????? "
who exactly is "we"

" I have yet to hear you talk from a humble position"

likewise, this post is dripping with arrogance
A Child Of AHAYAH

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

slave coast wrote:
Are we gonna reaaly put are culture together or just talk a good game?
If we are humble and patient and not quick to get angry with one another, them we can draw upon the resources that we have collectively come across and accomplish much!!! I am humble enough to honestly follow your lead being a leader myself, or the lead of Trollslayer , which I , lol ; have been trying to do. As long as we do these things with a Spirit of love, understanding and patience , than I am all in!!!! We have true soldiers in Unfazed , Johns On Top Of It and many others that I have not mentioned but have much love and respect for!!!!
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Was not Jobs family/children, home, animal and belongings attacked, killed and destroyed by the Sabeans and Chaldeans?
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, you are starting to sound incoherent , are you ok????? Do not take it personally , a lot of people thought Yahweh was ok????? Lol, I made positive adjustments, now you are all flustered, you are on a mission to show what you think you know and are insecure in your position within yourself????? The worn mentor came out if your own mouth???? I do not try to be anyone's mentor ???? You chose to use the word challenge and are ill prepared for the results???? You can tell how quickly you became irritated because you think you are special????? I have yet to hear you talk from a humble position????? You can try those things with others but are ill prepared to delve into that realm, oh one that does not know we are the Ancient and Original Jews????? You are unaware of the most elementary facts that exist and the most basic and important things about our people????? Study some more, you do not even know who we really are????? You are stuck in a time zone that is not even the 21st century, Deut. 28:29 is calling jour name again??????
29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee."

This is exactly why its impossible for a logical person to have a discussion with a christian.
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Judah wrote:
Yes the Fulani do look different than some Nigerians but so do the Igbo. In fact the Igbo are one of the most diverse looking tribes of West africa.
Here is a interesting article I ran across in regards to the Igbo.
Please read Entirely with a unbiased view. Its is not what you would call Afrocentric it uses many verifiable sources.
http://www.rabbihowardgorin.org/Ibo-Benei-Yis...
Ashanti Priest Sporting Levite Apparell including a 12 tribe Ephod breastplate as described in
Exodus 28:21 "And the stones are according to the names of the sons of Yisra'&#277;l, twelve according to their names, like the engravings of a signet, each one with its own name, for the twelve tribes.
28:4 -[In Context|Original Hebrew]
"These are the garments which they shall make: a breastpiece and an ephod and a robe and a tunic of checkered work, a turban and a sash, and they shall make holy garments for Aaron your brother and his sons, that he may minister as priest to Me.
Rabbis co signing the Hebrew Claim, Watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Brother you have no idea who your talking to. I brought the Igbo Hebraic connection to this forum years ago
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Judah wrote:
yes.
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Judah wrote:
It is also more than possible that the Ibo Benei-Yisrael, as well as other West African Jews, may be
descendents of a people described by the 9th Century Jewish traveler Eldad ben-Mahli (also known as
Eldad the Danite) who related the location of several of the "Lost Tribes of Israel." He further detailed
that his tribe, Dan, had migrated from their Palestinian home so as not to take part in the civil war at the
time of Yeroboam's secession, and were residing in the land of Havilah beyond the Rivers of Ethiopia.
Three other tribes, Naphtali, Gath and Asher, were with them; these had joined them in the times of
Sennacherib. They had an entire body of Scriptures barring Ester and Lamentations. They knew nothing
of the Mishna nor the Talmud; but they had a Talmud of their own in which all the laws were cited in the
name of Yehoshua ben-Nun (Joshua son of Nun) as he had received them at the hands of Mosheh
(Moses). Eldad exhibited a ritual dealing mostly with the rules pertaining to the killing of animals for
food.
and this
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Judah wrote:
Historically, Jews have migrated from region to region in Africa based upon three factors: 1)
Persecution, 2) Trade, and 3) Freedom to practice Torah. Jewish communities in locations such as Egypt,
Ethiopia, Tunisia, and Morocco served as the core population centers of the Jewish periphery in Africa.
During times of Islamic persecution, and also during times of relative calm, Jews traveled all over
Northern and Western Africa for the purpose of establishing trade connections. According to Biblical and
Talmudic sources this trade route, with West Africa, may have existed from as early as the reign of King
David and the use of the term Tarshish in the Tanakh, Hebrew Bible, could also describe the Ivory Coast
of West Africa.
Picture #
cont..
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judah wrote:
As with other Jewish communities in Moslem controlled lands, the Jews of West Africa also
suffered at the hands of various nobles in the Islamic ruling parties, which took power in the 1300 to
1400's. Such is the case of Al-Maghili whom tolled the death knell of Sahara and savanna Jewry when, in
1492 after destroying the Jewish enclaves in the Tuat, Mali he convinced potentates throughout the
Western Sudan and the founder of Songhai to banish Jews from the empire's cities. No doubt that some
sought refuge south and south east toward the forest. The records of such are some three hundred years
later than the destruction of the independent Jewish enclaves of Qamnurya or Naghira, in the area of
modern day Senegal, in the 11th and 12th century.
Due to these and other pressures the Ibo Benei-Yisrael along with other West African Jewish
communities lost whatever written documents such as Torah, and other written traditions that may have
existed. Yet, these communities, including the Ibo Benei-Yisrael, to this day were able to maintain at the
least a knowledge of their Israeli origin and in some cases continue to practice their traditions in secret.
Records of these communities however do exist within the Timbuktu, Mali Islamic library, which has
documents of the presence of several Jewish families in West Africa dating from before the Muslim
arrival in the 1300's CE.
and this
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judah wrote:
Currently there are thriving Maghrebi Ibo communities in places like Tel Aviv-Israel, southeastern
Nigeria, the United States and other places in the world. With the current resurgence of Jewish
practice amongst Ibo men and women desiring to return to the international Israeli and Jewish
community, the Maghrebi Ibo society is still a growing one with Hebrew and Torah study once again
becoming more of the norm. There are currently more than 26 Ibo and non-Ibo Synagogues within
Nigeria performing normal Shabbat (Sabbath) services and that number is growing. Further research is
also being performed in and outside of Nigeria to give a more clear and concise account of the Jewish
origins of the Ibo Benei-Yisrael. It is the hope of this community of Jews that one-day they will be
officially recognized under the Jewish Law of Return in Israel and abroad.
and this Igbo info
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave u lots of proof, you didnt look at it. Ex: Hebrewisms of West Africa by J Williams. But here is some regarding the Igbo. Why are Israli Officials co signing to Igbo claim of Isralite ancestry through Gad if they are only converts. Being of Gad would make them blood decendents, right? I dont believe they need modern israel's approval but it is interesting why they would consider them.
Igbo Hebrew ancestry:
http://www.rabbihowardgorin.org/Ibo-Benei-Yis...
Here is a excerpt from Hebrewisms of West Africa(1930) by a white guy so dont call it Afrocentric lol
http://hebrewismsofwestafrica.blogspot.com/
Its actuallly fun going back and reading my earlier post, lol

Ive stayed consistent throughout.

People speak on me and have been on this thread for 10 minutes. I brought the Igbo Hebraic connections to this thread in 2011. whats that saying about assumptions?
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother you have no idea who your talking to. I brought the Igbo Hebraic connection to this forum years ago
I agree.

You have always been bringing it.

John tackles the dna trolls. lol
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

unfazed wrote:
Was not Jobs family/children, home, animal and belongings attacked, killed and destroyed by the Sabeans and Chaldeans?
If ths was in response to my post me saying Job didnt exist is just another way of me saying that the names of the biblical characters were "african dialects" not english.

I understand about using terms that people understand but I was only making a point.

Theres been debate concerning the tombs of the prophets and their location and how we can find them. We cant find "Jobs" tomb but we can find kunta kinte's.
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judah wrote:
Here is the regathering of Israel:
Have these things come to pass u be the judge.
8)AND I WILL BRING THEM, AND THEY SHALL DWELL IN THE MIDST OF JERUSALEM AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE , AND I WILL BE THEIR MIGHTY ONE, IN TRUTH AND IN RIGHTEOUSNESS.(Is israel Righteous?)
EZEKIEL 20:34 - AND I WILL BRING YOU OUT FROM THE PEOPLE, AND WILL GATHER YOU OUT OF THE COUNTRIES WHEREIN YOU ARE SCATTERED, WITH A MIGHTY HAND, AND WITH A STRETCHED OUT ARM, AND WITH FURY POURED OUT.
Deutoronomy 30
(3) THAT THEN YHWH YOUR FATHER WILL REVERSE YOUR STATUS AS SLAVES (CAPTIVITY), AND HAVE COMPASSION UPON YOU, AND WILL RETURN AND GATHER YOU FROM ALL THE NATIONS WHITHER YHWH HAVE SCATTERED YOU
Joel 3
2) I WILL ALSO GATHER ALL NATIONS, AND WILL BRING THEM DOWN INTO THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT (YEHOSHAPHAT), AND WILL PLEAD WITH THEM THERE FOR MY PEOPLE AND FOR MY HERITAGE ISRAEL, WHOM THEY HAVE SCATTERED AMONG THE NATIONS, AND PARTED MY LAND.
yes
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
“Black Americans now are in position as never before in modern history to rediscover, and reclaim if they wish, a heritage which has profoundly influenced world history and mankind: the Hebrew heritage of Black Africa.”
-Steven Jacobs, European Jewish historian
Author of? The Hebrew Heritage of Black Africa: Fully Documented
Great book
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

judah wrote:
<quoted text>
“These facts have peculiar significance when the presence of Judaism among American Negroes is to be considered. Hundreds of thousands of slaves were brought to America from this Western Africa during the days of the traffic, beginning nearly four hundred years ago.” The author also shares:“How much more of Judaism survived among West African Negroes in that earlier time? As persecuted communities, they were rather more in danger than other Negroes of being raided by war parties and sold as slaves. It may be considered certain that many partially Judaized Negroes were among the slaves in America. How many of them might still hold some Jewish customs in their new is another question.”
THE LOST TRIBES A MYTH: SUGGESTIONS TOWARDS REWRITING HEBREW HISTORY
Dr. Allen H. Godbey
another great source. Thank me later
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Ibn Khaldun, who lived in the 13th century, a respected authority on Berber history testified about the Black Jews of Western Sudan with whom he personally interacted. The famous muslim geographer al-Idrisi, born in Ceuta, Spain in the 12th century, wrote extensively about Jewish Negroes in the Western Sudan.
Black Jews were fully integrated and achieved pre-eminence in many West African kingdoms. For instance Jews were believed to have settled in great West African empires such as Songhai, Mali, Ghana and Kanem-Bornu empires. According to numerous accounts of contemporary visitors to the region several rulers, and administrators of the Songhai empire were of Jewish origins until Askia Muhammad came to power in 1492 and decreed that all Jews either convert to Islam or leave the region. See Ismael Diadie Haidara,“Les Juifs a` Timbouctou”, Recueil de sources relatives au commerce juif a Timbouctou au XIXe siecle, Editions Donniya, Bamako, 1999.
more sources I brought

trust I know exactly who we are.
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Which of the four families does the negro descend from? Ethiopia, Lybia, Canan, or egypt?
We are Africans right?
May 2011.

I asked this question just the other day and could hear a pin drop. consistency on my part
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
West Africans are not indenginous, some tribes came later than others. According to you West Africans dont cluster with none of the other African tribes or "Middle Eastern" tribes. We didnt fall from the sky? So, scientificaly speaking where did West African DNA descend from? If not Ethiopia, if not Egypt, if not Lybia, of not Cannan or israel then where?
may 2011
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid? Listen to what Im saying? What part of Africa do West Africans originate. There are only 4 families of Africa that are indenginous we have to descend from one of those families. So Which one? Was the world populated from Centreal and West Africans? Did human life start there? Ill help you bro. West Africans are tribes who migrated to West Africa from East Africa(Probably Upper Egypt and the Sudan) to the white Nile Great Lakes region. Also from the Sahara Grasslands before it was a dessert.
May 17th 2011

I might have to go back to my Judah File, lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81,061 - 81,080 of93,553
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••