Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#87516 Jan 28, 2014
Malachi 1:1 The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. you see that word BURDEN? this was in 430BC, we came back or started to come back from Babylon in 538BC,ok 108 years later that was wrote by Malachi the Prophet,Malachi 1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,Malachi 1:10;Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand,now these the RETURNS being talked to an about, us that went tinto africa was moving to westafrica ok back to point,Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKYS roll up on us in 332BC, from 430BC when the Prophet Malachi wrote that, the Greeks would come to the Land 98 years later, thats real fast if your fixing to lose everything till CREATOR call us Back! Malachi 1:12;But ye have profaned it, in that ye say, The table of the LORD is polluted; and the fruit thereof, even his meat, is contemptible.Malachi 1:13;Ye said also, Behold, what a weariness is it! and ye have snuffed at it, saith the LORD of hosts; and ye brought that which was torn, and the lame, and the sick; thus ye brought an offering: should I accept this of your hand? saith the LORD.Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.ok our Curse was out lined by Moses, every Curse was in the book,they Got it to check this Malachi 2:1;And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.Malachi 2:2;If you will not listen, if you will not take it to heart to give honor to my name, says the LORD of hosts, then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings. Indeed, I have already cursed them, because you do not lay it to heart.at what point did our heart change? it didnt History showed the Greeks to roll up on us,Scythian Jews had the whole samaria, we was in Jerusalem Judah, ok check this,Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Greeks came 98 years later 332BC,even the Levites got case away! Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.Malachi 2:9;Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. It was over for Returns, so how all them jews get to have books SIN-OF-GOGs an everything! we olny got the church an false gods! an it was a curse put on us! so we the Real, its no peace in Palestine from them jews returning there! they Treaten with NUKE at all times! they aint gone every be the peoples ,

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#87517 Jan 28, 2014
Alf,

Please try to refrain from you misleading. I know you can't do that, but at least give the appearance that you are trying.

Anyways,

Jesus was LIVING IN EGYPT. His parents, with HIM, would go to the FEAST yearly for a DAY.
THEY LIVED IN EGYPT. Get that?!

JESUS was left behind by ACCIDENT, for only a DAY. UNTIL they went to retrieve HIM.

Now wrap your brain around that.

JESUS LIVED IN EGYPT UNTIL HE WAS GROWN. And only lived OUTSIDE of EGYPT for a short period of time, A few years, before HE was killed by the USURPING Seeds of Satan.

Now, you should have just ignored the post if you couldn't dispute legitmately what I post. Remember, unlike you, I post from Scripture.
Not the Talmud.

Next, the Egyptian Musuem.? That is outright laughable. Who do you think is perpetrating the frauds along with the rest of the likes of you?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#87518 Jan 28, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
DNATribes, a genomics company that specializes in tracing individuals’ ancestry to certain global populations has recently subjected the published STRs profiles (DNA samples) of Pharaoh Tutankhamen and family to analysis. They report that the closest living relatives of the mummies are sub-Saharan Africans, especially those from Southern Africa and the Great Lakes region.
The company also tested the STR profiles of Ramesses III and found that among present-day populations, Ramesses’ autosomal STR profile is most frequently found in the African Great Lakes region, where it is approximately 335.1 times as frequent as in the world as a whole.
Um.....they forgot to test Ramesses 11! He was a white man who had red in his youth! I really wouldnt believe DNATribes! Where they hell did they get mummy DNA??? DNATribes has long been debunked!

Level 7

Location hidden

#87519 Jan 28, 2014
Again....

JESUS lived IN EGYPT up until HE WAS GROWN.
HE did NOT leave Egypt at the age of 4. Where did you get that bs lie from?
Try to read Scripture next time to get the story.
It specifically says that HE WAS TAKEN INTO EGYPT after HE WAS BORN BY ORDER OF THE CREATOR.
HE DID NOT GO BACK TO JERUSALEM (with the only EXCEPTIONS of the YEARLY FEASTS with Mary and Joseph), UNTIL HE WAS ORDERD BY THE CREATOR WHEN HE WAS GROWN. AND ONLY AFTER HE WAS SAFE FROM THE USURPING HEROD.

Even then HE made a alternate path way first because of the ruler that was ruling at that time.

Next?'k?

Level 8

Location hidden

#87520 Jan 28, 2014
unfazed wrote:
Alf,
Please try to refrain from you misleading. I know you can't do that, but at least give the appearance that you are trying.
Anyways,
Jesus was LIVING IN EGYPT. His parents, with HIM, would go to the FEAST yearly for a DAY.
JESUS was left behind by ACCIDENT, for only a DAY. UNTIL they went to retrieve HIM.
JESUS LIVED IN EGYPT UNTIL HE WAS GROWN. And only lived OUTSIDE of EGYPT for a short period of time, A few years, before HE was killed by the USURPING Seeds of Satan.
Now, you should have just ignored the post if you couldn't dispute legitmately what I post. Remember, unlike you, I post from Scripture.
Not the Talmud.
Next, the Egyptian Musuem.? That is outright laughable. Who do you think is perpetrating the frauds along with the rest of the likes of you?
have you thought an seen the europeans greeks an others had eygpt by 332bc? jez-us was a sepharvaim that was taught in egypt under the likes of Philo, jez-us was jewish, how some hebrews gone share land with anybody ?? that wasnt of the og inhibitants ? when we came out the first time, we didnt share our inheritance, with no one,greeks had eygpt by 332, the persians been beat them down to,no hebrew in the land by 332bc, show it i bet i can prove they sepharvaims because they history not blotted out,
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#87521 Jan 28, 2014
unfazed wrote:
Alf,
Anyways,
Not the Talmud.
You never ever read the BIBLE! I cant believe you are talking such rubbish! All Jesus disciples were from Israel. He preached in Galilee. He met the Samaritan women in Samaria! There is absolutely NO mention anywhere in the bible that he preached in Egypt! He was born in Bethlehem and was crucified in Jerusalem. The BIBLE states THE JEWS ARE FROM ISRAEL! ISRAEL IS THEIR HOMELAND according TO THE BIBLE!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_of_Jesus_in_the_Ne...
Also according to the bible, the Egyptians WERE THE ENEMIES OF THE HEBREWS<ISRAELITES<JEWS and still are!

Level 8

Location hidden

#87522 Jan 28, 2014
I dont think the3 CREATOR told jeremiah to tell us about the New Law thats in us, make no sence to send a demi-god to die for4 nour sin's when CREATOR said after the 400 we would be restored, why have a dying son, when we gone be freed anyway? that jez-us stuff is slavery because your worshiping a demi-god our fathe3wr knew nothing about, its a fact jez-us got put on us in the slavery days, by way of whip, some of us have a hard time letting that mess go
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#87523 Jan 28, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
Linguistic Unity With Southern and Western Africa
In a detailed study of languages, Diop illustrated the strength of the cultural ties between ancient Egypt and its African neighbors by comparing the Egyptian language with Wolof, a Senegalese language spoken in West Africa near the Atlantic Ocean.
Diop clearly demonstrates that ancient Egyptian, modern Coptic of Egypt, and Wolof are related, with the latter two having their origin in the former.
“The kinship between ancient Egyptian and the languages of Africa,” Diop wrote in the General History of Africa,“is not a hypothetical but a demonstrable fact which it is impossible for modern scholarship to thrust aside.”
He believed the kinship to be genealogical, and he provided examples:
In ancient Egyptian “kef” means “to grasp, to take a strip (of something)”; in Wolof it means “to seize a prey.”
“Feh” means “go away” in ancient Egyptian; in Wolof it means “to rush off.”
To further demonstrate similarity between the two languages, Diop also examined verb forms, demonstratives, and phonemes. The results, he found, showed little difference between the two.
Testimony of Classical Greek and Roman Historians
Virtually all of the early Latin eyewitnesses described the ancient Egyptians as black-skinned with woolly hair. Several ancient Greek historians noted that Egyptians and Ethiopians had complexions that were “melanchroes,” which most scholars translate as black, while some scholars translate it as “dark” or “dark skinned.”
Some of the most-often quoted historians are Diodorus Siculus and Herodotus.
According to most translations, Herodotus wrote that a Greek oracle was known to be from Egypt because she was “black,” that the natives of the Nile region are “black with heat,’ and that Egyptians were “black skinned with woolly hair.”
Diodorus Siculus wrote that the Ethiopians considered the Egyptians their colony.
Lucian observes an Egyptian boy and notices that he is not merely black, but has thick lips.
Appollodorus called Egypt the country of the black-footed ones.
Aeschylus, a Greek poet, wrote that Egyptian seamen had “black limbs.”
Gaston Maspero states that “by the almost unanimous testimony of ancient [Greek] historians, they [ancient Egyptians] belonged to the African race, which settled in Ethiopia.”
LOAD OF AFRONAZI RUBISH from an Afronazi site! They have a habit of writing fairy tales!

Level 8

Location hidden

#87524 Jan 28, 2014
Jeremiah 44:16As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the LORD, we will not hearken unto thee.Jeremiah 44:17But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.Queen of Heaven is a title given to the Blessed Virgin Mary by Christians, mainly of the Roman Catholic Church, and also, to some extent, in the Anglican,all christian church gets its start! then it went back to sun -son worship! animal worship is tied into it! eat the flesh drank the blood! Isaiah 44:6;Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.Isaiah 43:1;But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.Isaiah 43:2;When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.Isaiah 43:11;I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#87525 Jan 28, 2014
unfazed wrote:
Again....
JESUS lived IN EGYPT up until HE WAS GROWN.
HE did NOT leave Egypt at the age of 4. Where did you get that bs lie from?
Try to read Scripture next time to get the story.
It specifically says that HE WAS TAKEN INTO EGYPT after HE WAS BORN BY ORDER OF THE CREATOR.
HE DID NOT GO BACK TO JERUSALEM (with the only EXCEPTIONS of the YEARLY FEASTS with Mary and Joseph), UNTIL HE WAS ORDERD BY THE CREATOR WHEN HE WAS GROWN. AND ONLY AFTER HE WAS SAFE FROM THE USURPING HEROD.
Even then HE made a alternate path way first because of the ruler that was ruling at that time.
Next?'k?
Um...nope according to the Bible, Jesus grew up in Nazareth in Galilee!
READ VERY SLOWLY MS UNFAZED AND WEEP:
Matthew 2:19 - 23
JESUS WAS A JEW FROM NAZARETH IN GALILEE!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#87526 Jan 28, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>have you thought an seen the europeans greeks an others had eygpt by 332bc? jez-us was a sepharvaim that was taught in egypt under the likes of Philo, jez-us was jewish, how some hebrews gone share land with anybody ?? that wasnt of the og inhibitants ? when we came out the first time, we didnt share our inheritance, with no one,greeks had eygpt by 332, the persians been beat them down to,no hebrew in the land by 332bc, show it i bet i can prove they sepharvaims because they history not blotted out,
Um...before Rome conquered Israel, the Sephardi Jews,Samaritans were living in Israel. At that time, Jesus would have been called a Mizrahi Jew. But nowadays the Mizrahi Jews call themselves Sephardi because the practice Sephardi rites!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi_Jews
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#87527 Jan 28, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um.....they forgot to test Ramesses 11! He was a white man who had red in his youth! I really wouldnt believe DNATribes! Where they hell did they get mummy DNA??? DNATribes has long been debunked!
Pull up the site that debunked them????? You will tell a lie in a heartbeat , won't you?????

Level 7

Location hidden

#87528 Jan 28, 2014
'sigh' Alf,

You like to put forth your diversions, don't you?

Everything I have posted can be found in ACTUAL SCRIPTURE. You can't say the same of what you post.

The disciples WERE ISRAELITES, yes. What is your point?

And what is your point of HIS teaching in Galilee? It doesn't change anything that I posted, now does it? Nope.

All you posted was nonsense to avoid admitting you have no idea of what you spew. So you post crazy stuff like "he was born in bethlehem and crucified in Jerusalem".... AND.. you can't bring yourself to admit that the inbetween, you had wrong now. lol. Too funny you are. Yes?

As for the Samaritan women,,, I see that you CONVENIENTLY, PURPOSEFULLY left out what JESUS said to the Samaritan women. The one HE came across at the well HE told her that they know not who they worship for they do not WORSHIP HIS GOD. For they are NOT of the ISRAELITES.. As for the other, HE called them dogs and that HIS being there is NOT to give to the DOGS but for the ISRAELITES. So the Samaritans HE referred to as dogs. AND HE SPECIFICALLY told the Disciples to NOT go the way of the Samaritans. To stay clear of the Samaritans.

HA!

Remember, Samaritans had been taken over by the Syrians, Babylonians, Avaites, Hemathites, Cutha...and had been dwelling in the lands every since the time of the 2 kings.
No ISRAELITES were in the midst of the Samaritans during that time. All the ISRAELITES had been kicked out by the Syrian king BEFORE CHRIST came along about 200 to 400 years prior.

Level 8

Location hidden

#87529 Jan 28, 2014
THESE WANT a HEBREW but a sepharviam"130 - 76 BC "Alexander Jannaeus (Jonathan)...in the course of his long reign (130-76 B.C.), he realized the almost complete unification of the Holy Land, he had to battle practically without interruption. In a series of expeditions directed north-west, north-east, south-west and south-east, the Jewish State was extended to encompass the Carmel and its coast, the Jordan Valley up to the sources at Dan and Paneas, and nearly the whole of the Transjordan mountains, excepting Rabbath-ammon. In order to extinguish Nabataean economic competition, Jannaeus occupied the eastern banks of the Dead Sea, making it a domestic -- and very valuable -- lake of Judaea; he took Gaza and the lands as far as the River of Egypt (Wadi el-Arish)." YOU SEE THEIR HISTORY? them was jews doing that time enemy was moving from east to west!76 - 64 BC "After the death of Jannaeus in 76 his widow Alexandra reigned until 67 when her two sons fought each other until the Romans under Pompey intervened." them wasnt our peoples but sepharviams 63 - 37 BC "Under the reign of the Hasmoneans the Jewish state was largely composed of Jews. But in 63 B.C. when Pompey came to Jerusalem he began to reverse this process. He allowed the Jews to rule the south and Galilee, but non-Jews ruled the rest of the kingdom...Julius Caesar was Pompey's rival, and when Pompey was killed in 48 B.C. Caesar prepared new territorial arrangements. He left Antipater, an Idumean, as administrator of the Jewish state...But Caesar's new arrangements did not last for long. He was assassinated on the Ides of March 44 B.C...In Rome the Senate proclaimed Herod King of Judea, an when it say Jews it mean SEPHARVIAMs, the Romans ran them out the land an they went to Spain an started Jews clicks they went to east Europe an Asia an started Jewish community, non of them Hebrews, 37 BC -
70 "Herod was confirmed by the Roman Senate as king of Judah in 37 B.C. and reigned until his death in 4 B.C. Nominally independent, Judah was actually in bondage to Rome, and the land was formally annexed in 6 B.C. as part of the province of Syria Palestina. Rome did, however, grant the Jews religious autonomy and some judicial and legislative rights through the Sanhedrin. The Sanhedrin, which traces its origins to a council of elders established under Persian rule (333 B.C. to 165 B.C.) was the highest Jewish legal and religious body under Rome." All non Hebrews,"Of all the multitudinous peoples who constituted the Roman world, the Jews were undoubtedly the most difficult for the Romans to govern. Herod repressed the outbreaks against his authority with bloody fury...After Herod the Judeans continued restive under Roman rule.
In A.D. 67 Vespasian, future emperor, moved against them from Syria at the head of 50,000 troops and dealt them telling blows. His son Titus carried on the operations against Jerusalem, which after a few month's siege was starved to surrender (A.D. 70). The Judean capital was razed and thousands of its inhabitants were slaughtered." them was SEPHARVIMS mixed with edom ok the scythians play part in that for ashkenaz, they would put they scythian europan peoples on them sepharvaim, ashkenaz an sepharvaims have had PROXY wars from day one

Level 7

Location hidden

#87530 Jan 28, 2014
Alf,

Why do you keep avoiding answering the questions I put to you earlier four times, this making five times.?
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#87531 Jan 28, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You never ever read the BIBLE! I cant believe you are talking such rubbish! All Jesus disciples were from Israel. He preached in Galilee. He met the Samaritan women in Samaria! There is absolutely NO mention anywhere in the bible that he preached in Egypt! He was born in Bethlehem and was crucified in Jerusalem. The BIBLE states THE JEWS ARE FROM ISRAEL! ISRAEL IS THEIR HOMELAND according TO THE BIBLE!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_of_Jesus_in_the_Ne...
Also according to the bible, the Egyptians WERE THE ENEMIES OF THE HEBREWS<ISRAELITES<JEWS and still are!
... Lol, since we have presented all the evidence that is needed to validate the TRUTH ABOUT OUR GLORY FILLED PAST AND YOU WILL NOT EXCEPT THE TRUTH??? There is only one logical conclusion???? Lol, this also defines you trolls adequately ???? Denialism
In human behavior, denialism is exhibited by individuals choosing to deny reality as a way to avoid dealing with an uncomfortable truth.[1] Author Paul O'Shea remarks, "[It] is the refusal to accept an empirically verifiable reality. It is an essentially irrational action that withholds validation of a historical experience or event".[2] Author Michael Specter defined group denialism as “when an entire segment of society, often struggling with the trauma of change, turns away from reality in favor of a more comfortable lie.”[3]
In science, denialism has been defined as the rejection of basic concepts that are undisputed and well-supported parts of the scientific consensus on a topic in favor of ideas that are both radical and controversial.[4] It has been proposed that the various forms of denialism have the common feature of the rejection of overwhelming evidence and the generation of a controversy through attempts to deny that a consensus exists. Lol , Stop using white paint and drop the paint brushes while you trolls are busy painting historical forgeries?????This is a summation of you and your troll friends?????This is for All The Trolls and Their Accomplices !!! Lol , History speaks on behalf of The Truth!!! Not what those of you that distort the Truth say, but the Factual Truth. You are a part of The Historical whitewashing that has been perpetuated against our African History for ages; Lol, Matthews 3:7 ; Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your names AGAIN ; resistance to the TRUTH IS FUTILE !!!
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#87532 Jan 28, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOAD OF AFRONAZI RUBISH from an Afronazi site! They have a habit of writing fairy tales!
... Lol, since we have presented all the evidence that is needed to validate the TRUTH ABOUT OUR GLORY FILLED PAST AND YOU WILL NOT EXCEPT THE TRUTH??? There is only one logical conclusion???? Lol, this also defines you trolls adequately ???? Denialism
In human behavior, denialism is exhibited by individuals choosing to deny reality as a way to avoid dealing with an uncomfortable truth.[1] Author Paul O'Shea remarks, "[It] is the refusal to accept an empirically verifiable reality. It is an essentially irrational action that withholds validation of a historical experience or event".[2] Author Michael Specter defined group denialism as “when an entire segment of society, often struggling with the trauma of change, turns away from reality in favor of a more comfortable lie.”[3]
In science, denialism has been defined as the rejection of basic concepts that are undisputed and well-supported parts of the scientific consensus on a topic in favor of ideas that are both radical and controversial.[4] It has been proposed that the various forms of denialism have the common feature of the rejection of overwhelming evidence and the generation of a controversy through attempts to deny that a consensus exists. Lol , Stop using white paint and drop the paint brushes while you trolls are busy painting historical forgeries?????This is a summation of you and your troll friends?????This is for All The Trolls and Their Accomplices !!! Lol , History speaks on behalf of The Truth!!! Not what those of you that distort the Truth say, but the Factual Truth. You are a part of The Historical whitewashing that has been perpetuated against our African History for ages; Lol, Matthews 3:7 ; Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your names AGAIN ; resistance to the TRUTH IS FUTILE !!!
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#87533 Jan 28, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um...before Rome conquered Israel, the Sephardi Jews,Samaritans were living in Israel. At that time, Jesus would have been called a Mizrahi Jew. But nowadays the Mizrahi Jews call themselves Sephardi because the practice Sephardi rites!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi_Jews

Level 8

Location hidden

#87534 Jan 28, 2014
400 BC "Increased Arab presence, especially in the southern parts of the country, can be discerned in Palestine in the later Persian period. It should be remembered that Arabs in Palestine were nothing new... Nevertheless, the great influx of Arabs into Transjordan and southern Palestine belongs rather to the so-called Hellenistic period. When the Persian Empire collapsed, the Nabateans of Transjordan and other Arab tribes had the opportunity to expand, and the Nabateans did so, replacing what would be left of the RETURNS." NO MO HEBREWS in Palestine,Sepharviam in total control of our lands all new information about the real Hebrews is lost, an you start to get the history of the Jews the sepharviams your Sephardi of today,"In the spring of 334 B.C. a twenty-one-year-old Macedonian, at the head of some 30,000 foot and 5000 horse...routed the Persian satrap near the mouth of the Granicus River...setting off a chain reaction destined to change the course of Near Eastern history. Western Asia and Egypt were ushered into the European sphere of political and cultural influence -- Macedonian, Greek, Roman, and Byzantine -- and there remained until the rise of Islam a thousand years later."this is how the ASHKENAZ got into the land, the first set of jews your sepharviam stock was of Babylon, this Ashkenaz new stock of Jews was from Europe greeks romans, ok "The decisive battle was at Issus (333 B.C.), whereafter the victorious Greeks occupied Damascus, the Persian headquarters west of the Euphrates. Alexander was, it is true, held up for several months by the obstinate resistance of Tyre, but the pause only gave local rulers an opportunity to pay homage to the conqueror. Among them were the Jewish High Priest, Juddua, and Sanballat, leader of the Samaritans.you see the NEW peoples was in control the sepharviams was created the name jew,301 - 164 BC "After Alexander's death, his generals divided -- and subsequently fought over -- his empire. In 301 B.C., Ptolemy I took direct control of the Jewish homeland but made no serious efforts to intervene in its religious affairs. Ptolemy's successors were in turn supplanted by the Seleucids [c.200 B.C.], and in 175 B.C. Antiochus IV seized power. He launched a campaign to crush Judaism, and in 167 B.C. he sacked the [Jewish] Temple. The violation of the Second Temple, which had been built about 520-515 B.C., provoked a successful Jewish rebellion under the generalship of Judas (Judah) Maccabaeus." there wasnt no real hebrews in palestine all these new peoples was sepharvaims an an the romans wanted total control of palestine an them fake jews living there so-long thought they was the real peoples,140 BC "In Judas of the priestly Hasmonaean family, the Jews found a hero-rebel who, with his brothers, succeeded in capturing Jerusalem and cleansing the temple. Judas was surnamed Maccabeus, which probably means 'the hammerer,' in allusion to the telling blows he inflicted on the Syrian army. In 164 the Jewish community attained religious freedom and in 140 political independence. Under the Maccabean dynasty of priest-kings, the realm expanded and lasted until the advent of the Romans about eighty years later."

Level 8

Location hidden

#87535 Jan 28, 2014
During the formative centuries of Christianity, the religion of Isis drew converts from every corner of the Roman Empire. In Italy itself, the Egyptian faith was a dominant force.Likewise, the Arabian goddess Al-Ozza or Al-Uzza (al;ozza), whose name is close to that of Isis, is believed to be a manifestation of her. read JEREMIAH,25v24 yo mid east people ,the mixed ones. Temple of Isis was built on a high over-looking hill at the beginning of the Roman period to venerate the familiar trinity of Isis,, Isis's headdress is replaced with that of Hathor: the horns of a cow on her head, with the solar disk between them. Sometimes she also was represented as a cow, or a cow's head. thats why some say holy cow! however, she was depicted with her young child, Horus (the pharaoh), with a crown, and a vulture. jez-us was a sahara religion the greeks messed up well the sepharvaims mesed up for th greeks in egypt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Canuk 1,658,342
Blacks now control mainstream culture 26 min Jake 11
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 35 min Trollslayer 35
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 35 min FireFellow44 96
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 51 min Diego Verdager 4,349
Insanity In San FranSICKO 59 min Cant Escape DESTINY 312
Why you never hear about Black civilizations or... 59 min Trollslayer 55
"Jews will not replace us!" 2 hr Trollslayer 43
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 6 hr dreamhunk 240
More from around the web