Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

Europe

#87359 Jan 27, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
My poor brother! How do you understand the race "Black" and "White" in all of our debate here? If the race called "Black" and "White" refers only the skin tone then you are simply wasting your time. Yes, you may chat with most uneducated people like African Ae and old talk for fun with old fathers and mothers who hardly read and update themselves.
However, in determining once race, and its ancient root, skin tone is almost not important. I know this is not popular view but it is actually scientific truth and well explained. Old people and those that are obsessed with myth, never change their belief and racist do not want to get rid-off that thinking.
Study shows skin tone is not the major determinant of perceived racial identity
http://phys.org/news202458278.html
Accordingly, skin color of a certain ethnic group is mainly determined by their recent location (from 500 to 1000 years) and their ancient ancestors could have had different skin tones. One do not need to have a certain skin color type to claim its ancient roots sometime before 2,000 years. I often see racist people here wasting their never finished debate by saying "ancient Israelite are white" and the others "ancient Israelite were Black". Actually this is non-sense game of uneducated old people. Ancient Israelite's skin tone could have been Black or White but their descendants today could be white or black. Skin tone debate is meaningless for our topic here
"Instead facial morphology - or the form and structure of the face - is the dominant cue in determining race"
http://phys.org/news202458278.html
It would be very much sensible if we focus on facial morphology and skull shapes rather than the old skin tone myth. Accordingly, it is very apparent that ancient Israelites had facial morphology and skull size similar with current Semites and Cushite speaking of the day (regardless of their skin tone)
Of cause u should know I always mean the caucusoid skull paleo-peoples; with all the things like their particular types of nose, lips, etc!

My friend how do we mix the story of Adam and eve with all the 12K year ++++++++up to billions of years of evolution??????

Do you get it???????

It goes further!!!!!!!! Who did God say "Let 'US' make man in our image"?

Of cause bishop Athiantius who fooled ethiopians into believing the trinity has been flawed, so the gods are the Bes gods , not the father, son and holy spirit as you were taught to say!!!!!!!!!

So if I may ask, what location do u mean?????? You wana go back to how u lie that geographical location affects facial mophology and the rest, even after I showed u omotics, jarwa (or whatever their name is) and see the black people of paupa new guinea who are on top of Australians in the world map?????????! How come black is on top of fair???? How come fair austrailians are fair yet below ethiopians??????

What's all this nonsense????

Glimmer what is all this nonsense??????

I'm fair with a very pointed nose!!!! And my grand father was called white men!!!!!! So this isn't about me mocking nobody, but about tracing the history of invasions!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#87360 Jan 27, 2014
Infact I look caucasoid!!!!!!
They call me white man!!!!!!!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#87361 Jan 27, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of cause u should know I always mean the caucusoid skull paleo-peoples; with all the things like their particular types of nose, lips, etc!
My friend how do we mix the story of Adam and eve with all the 12K year ++++++++up to billions of years of evolution??????
Do you get it???????
It goes further!!!!!!!! Who did God say "Let 'US' make man in our image"?
Of cause bishop Athiantius who fooled ethiopians into believing the trinity has been flawed, so the gods are the Bes gods , not the father, son and holy spirit as you were taught to say!!!!!!!!!
So if I may ask, what location do u mean?????? You wana go back to how u lie that geographical location affects facial mophology and the rest, even after I showed u omotics, jarwa (or whatever their name is) and see the black people of paupa new guinea who are on top of Australians in the world map?????????! How come black is on top of fair???? How come fair austrailians are fair yet below ethiopians??????
What's all this nonsense????
Glimmer what is all this nonsense??????
I'm fair with a very pointed nose!!!! And my grand father was called white men!!!!!! So this isn't about me mocking nobody, but about tracing the history of invasions!!!!!!
then what was the purpose of whriting all this: It is nonsense to me:

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
All these things u bring up are whitewashings that started after the two world wars! So ill guide you with the history!
First is that prior to the two world wars, the main Muslims who ran things were black skinned!!! Its the berbers who are a mixed people (phonecians + Romans + Greeks, Albanians, Turks, etc) starting since medieval times which affected the DNA of ethiopians too, hence colour changes occurred in north Africa to west Africa!!!!!!!! Before then, all ethiopians were pitch black people!!!!!!!
The old English word for semite was Saracen, and this is exactly how all the English bibles wrote the word semites before the new "modern" bible was published!!!!!!! See all about it here: www.google.com/search ...
See Excerpt:
In some Medieval literature Saracens—that is, Muslims —are black-skinned, while Christians (fake white Latin speakers, ie slavs/jesuits) are lighter-skinned. An example is in
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saracen
Ok, read this pdf it a medieval point of view (pre world wars): www.google.com/url ...
Read about all these peoples especially the Blemmyes (medebays)( en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blemmyes
) and see that it was the masquerades like the one in the picture that medieval peoples misunderstood like shown in the pix in this link:
1-ps.googleusercontent.com/x/s.igboguide01.ap ...
Then see the ones who started siding fair skinned peoples called nobatia:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobatia
These were the real Muslims here, which of cause has also been whitewashed to a cetain degree, ie beja (medebay):
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beja_people
7New Earth7

Europe

#87362 Jan 27, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
then what was the purpose of whriting all this: It is nonsense to me:
<quoted text>
Becaise it was the slave masters who colonized our fathers and interbreed with them that caused some to have the features!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#87363 Jan 27, 2014
Do you see any single fair person here: www.sanderusmaps.com/en/our-catalogue/detail/... ??????
7New Earth7

Europe

#87364 Jan 27, 2014
Afrixan AE

Randburg, South Africa

#87365 Jan 27, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolls can't handle it.
West Africans carry E1b1a just like Afronazis. You ORIGINATED IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA not anywhere near Asia!
Afrixan AE

Randburg, South Africa

#87366 Jan 27, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Judahs back
Didnt you used to call yourself Slave Coast Judah? Now you answering your own links! Too much pot smoking!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#87368 Jan 27, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
But, that is before a country called today Ethiopia exists. Actually, the west African sub-clade splitted before the out of Africa begun. Therefore, even if we disregard the back migration, West Africans are less related to Ethiopians as compared with non-Africans. I hope it is not disappointing for you, the Cape Slave!
Stop lying Out of Africa happen only 50,000 years ago!!!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#87369 Jan 27, 2014
Afrixan AE wrote:
<quoted text>Didnt you used to call yourself Slave Coast Judah? Now you answering your own links! Too much pot smoking!
Thats no secret. I told you that dummy. Im not attempting to conceal that idiot, lol. that was the point. duh duh duh, lol.

Howd u like that picture, lol.?
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#87370 Jan 27, 2014
Slave Cost wrote:
<quoted text>
some say a picture is worth a million words
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_6UwGwE5SPNM/SsbT-reNlmI...
AE is in da house.

Say cheese

"cheese"
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#87371 Jan 27, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me something:
How did you unevolved bush dwellers down there get the STUPID idea that raping an infant would "cure" your HIV infection?
(Or was that just a bullshjt EXCUSE for your pedophilic perversion?)
Um...I dont know its not my culture! Its black South African culture! Im Jewish,Asian mix, we dont rape little kids!
Its just plain ignorance on the part of black South African men. They need to be educated!!!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#87372 Jan 27, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
But, that is before a country called today Ethiopia exists. Actually, the west African sub-clade splitted before the out of Africa begun. Therefore, even if we disregard the back migration, West Africans are less related to Ethiopians as compared with non-Africans. I hope it is not disappointing for you, the Cape Slave!
You always conveniently forget MTDNA which shows Ethiopians are closely related to West Africans!
Israel

Memphis, TN

#87373 Jan 27, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>With a load of crap! First of those pics are of Bedouins and THERE WERE NO ISRAELITES EVER PAINTED ON ANCIENT EGYPTIAN WALLS! They are never ever mentioned in ancient Egypt! All people painted wearing white on Egyptian walls are EGYPTIANS! Semites wore colourful colouring like the Hyksos/Canaanites!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ibscha.jpg
The REAL painting on Egyptian walls:
www.dqhall.com/Abraham_in_Egypt/
hebrews was a different branch of Sahara peoples, Hebrews an Egyptians looked alike, so when you see a Libyan west African, your looking at Egyptian peoples, whom the Hebrews sprung from
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#87374 Jan 27, 2014
Israel wrote:
<quoted text>hebrews was a different branch of Sahara peoples, Hebrews an Egyptians looked alike, so when you see a Libyan west African, your looking at Egyptian peoples, whom the Hebrews sprung from
Um.....PLEASE READ THE BIBLE!!!! It states clearly in the Bible, the Hebrews ORIGINATED FROM UR IN THE CHALDEANS!!! They were SHEMITES!!!!!!!
Egyptians are HAMITES!!!! They are NOT related and ARE NOT the same people!
Libyans painted on the walls of ancient Egypt:
www.catchpenny.org/race.htm
Egyptiians painted Shemites/Semites as light skin!
West Africans are NOT related to any Middle Eastern people or Libyans, but to other Sub-Saharan Africans!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#87375 Jan 27, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why in the world you like to live so much!!!

E1B1A, only departed the Ethiopian highlands 3000 years ago!!!

2. There are still in the groups / tribes in in Ethiopia with E1B1A, levels about 40 percent. Maale 40+%. ANUAK 42+%. GAMBELA 20%...JUST TO NAME A FEW...
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#87376 Jan 27, 2014
The Egyptians were seen as the enemies of the Israelites! They were NEVER the same people:
Canaanites painted on the walls of ancient Egypt:
www.dqhall.com/Abraham_in_Egypt/
Libyans:
www.catchpenny.org/race.html

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#87377 Jan 27, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
If ths was in response to my post me saying Job didnt exist is just another way of me saying that the names of the biblical characters were "african dialects" not english.
I understand about using terms that people understand but I was only making a point.
Theres been debate concerning the tombs of the prophets and their location and how we can find them. We cant find "Jobs" tomb but we can find kunta kinte's.
No . It was in response indirectly to the post about Job 1.

I wanted to point out that it was the Sabeans and the Chaldeans who destroyed Jobs family and life. They were doing the work as Satan.

I understood your post regarding Job. I wish I could find the information I had on the TRUE location again of where that book as....Hus or Huz is in between Canaan and Egypt.. Bordering Egypt.
A Child Of AHAYAH

Charles City, VA

#87378 Jan 27, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
May 2011.
I asked this question just the other day and could hear a pin drop. consistency on my part
lol, the reason you did not get a response is because I was already privy to that knowledge 25 to 30 years ago now what?????? You are still late????i was passing out books before it was common knowledge ? If you do not know about us being the Original Jews than what are you really working with????which African brothers are you getting with to learn the truth???? Your learning is still incomplete?????? You have honestly no idea what I have seen, heard or been exposed to. That is why I can say Deut. 28:29 are upon you, what impact can you have on our communities right now that will be of value that will make a difference this day????? You are talking the se thing that was talked about 30 years ago????? So who are you really trying to impress????? Give me something that will alter the lives right now that will make an immediate impact, they have heard your rhetoric for generations in whispers all their lives???? Speak up I cannot heeat you??????

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#87379 Jan 27, 2014
Alf,

Who does THE CREATOR say would be WELCOMED/ALLOWED into the Congregation of THE CREATOR with the TRUE ISRAELITES in THAT DAY?

AND

WHERE does THE CREATOR say HE will BUILD an ALTAR TO HIM when HE RETURN IN THAT DAY?

AND

Who were the ONLY group of People that were under the SAME EXACT type of CURSES as the TRUE ISRAELITES?

AND

Who were the People that were ALWAYS coincidentally invaded and destroyed at the same times the TRUE ISRAELITES were?

Who were destroyed and SCATTERED just as the TRUE ISRAELITES were?

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You CAN NOT tell me this creature is Human! 2 min Rich stars of the... 28
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,564,358
Crakkka jokes 2 min CubbyFan 11
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 18 min Evelyn 797
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 22 min Chalotte 64
OJ is free again, thank gawd O Mighty 28 min ROMPER STOMPER 7
USA: white lives don't matter and black lives e... 37 min Rich stars of the... 5
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 2 hr CheifMac 49
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 3 hr good bye chester 48
More from around the web