African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#87120 Jan 24, 2014
Keren wrote:
<quoted text>It all depends on the respective African groups from which the AA's were taken from. Some African groups claim ancient Egyptian origin while some others claim cushite origin. There can also be semitic connection of any of the groups. Obviously,the Igbo is one of them and historical relic and culture point to a blend of hamitic and semitic roots.
But DNA doesnt! Igbo are WEST AFRICAN in origin with NO Semitic DNA! Israel already did DNA testing on the Igbo and found they had NOT a drop of Middle Eastern DNA! When they asked Israel for citizenship, Israel told them to F--k off!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#87121 Jan 24, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You are one serious racist!
I have the duty to defend and protect the identity of non-Bantu Africans, like North Africans and Horners and that is not to be racist. Bantu people invaded most of the African continent only recently some time before 1000 years. I also try to defend the identity of Kohesian in South Africa and remainant cushites in Kenya and other parts of East Africa. We need to appreciate diversity and fight slave totalitarianism who never want to see fair skin Africans. That is Africa's curse but for sure we will win. We are the oldest native in most of African land before Bantu eliminationists and their massacre

"The possible connections between Khoisan and Ethiopia may be a function of the fact that these areas harbor genetic variants which have disappeared in the intervening regions because of the Bantu expansion. I have a hard time accepting that the Bantu expansion was particular eliminationist, but I am starting to suspect that outside of Ethiopia population densities were very, very, low"

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/0...
Keren

UK

#87123 Jan 24, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>But DNA doesnt! Igbo are WEST AFRICAN in origin with NO Semitic DNA! Israel already did DNA testing on the Igbo and found they had NOT a drop of Middle Eastern DNA! When they asked Israel for citizenship, Israel told them to F--k off!
Lol at your ignorance.
Keren

UK

#87124 Jan 24, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The REAL Canaanites/Semites as painted on Egyptian walls:
www.dqhall.com/Abraham_in_Egypt/
The Canaanites are not Semites and that should be the image of ancient Hebrews. On the other hand,Semites as well as ancient Hebrews are not white people.Observe this link http://bet-ilim.blogspot.com/2012/01/military... .

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#87125 Jan 24, 2014
Just think about this for a moment, where is the only place on the earth that you will find 2 of every single time does animal and creature on this planet??? That place is what we call Africa today.!!! So during the Western where do you think God tools to collect 2 every chain of creature existed on Earth??? Every type of file of the air, every type of plant list, and of course everything else that exist I know what time??? just thought I'd ask, anybody can respond.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#87126 Jan 24, 2014
Keren wrote:
<quoted text>The Canaanites are not Semites and that should be the image of ancient Hebrews. On the other hand,Semites as well as ancient Hebrews are not white people.Observe this link http://bet-ilim.blogspot.com/2012/01/military... .
Canaanites spoke a Semite language. Hebrews ARE NOT CANAANITES but originated from UR IN THE CHALDEANS!!!! They forcefully took the land of Canaan for themselves! Later the Israelites butchered the Canaanites as written in the bible! The Phoenicians who lived in Lebanon were the descendants of the Canaanites looking exactly like MODERN Lebanese!
Paintings of Semites on the WALLS OF ANCIENT EGYPT THE REAL PAINTINGS:
www.dqhall.com/Abraham_in_Egypt/
DNA taken from an ancient Phoenician skeleton shows he carried Haplogroup J2 WHICH IS AN INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EAST HAPLOGROUP and found heavily in Southern Europe and the Caucasus Mountains!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#87127 Jan 24, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Just think about this for a moment, where is the only place on the earth that you will find 2 of every single time does animal and creature on this planet??? That place is what we call Africa today.!!! So during the Western where do you think God tools to collect 2 every chain of creature existed on Earth??? Every type of file of the air, every type of plant list, and of course everything else that exist I know what time??? just thought I'd ask, anybody can respond.
Um....you only find kangeroos in Australia! Africa DOES NOT have all the animals in the world! In any case there is absolutely NO proof there was a world wide flood!
7New Earth7

Europe

#87128 Jan 24, 2014
This fake glimmer CAN'T respond to classic scholarship! I wonder why he is obsessed with fair skinned caucusoid facial structured people who we all know are mixed people!!!!!!
My ancestors too mixed with medieval white Europeans!!!!! So what's this self denial thing all about????? does it matter if ethiopians are fair people????? Don't u find fair igbos??????
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#87129 Jan 24, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Ignorant bitch!! You don't still know who Africans are? Yes, for you 'Africans' are just the Zulu! And even for them AAs are mixed and mutt!! Why can't you take out your mentality beyond one country, South Africa? Is South Africa all Africa? Previously you said AAs are seen as whites in the eyes of Cape Malays. I remember that! And now you generalize the look of all 54 countries to be the same. You most ignorant child bitch!
Actually, African American are called 'Baria' in Ethiopia and they are easily identified from distance for they have broad and flat face like the Cape Malays. They also commonly have thick lips and flat noses and their hair is more kinky!
Why do Ethiopians call Black People ..."BAR-e-YA"?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T28KDDI075FQ8...
Africa is most diverse you non-growing retarded bitch! It extends north from Tunisia to south Cape Malays village and east from Somalia to west Sierra leone. Even the color varies and most diverse. What happened to you? This is not Cape Town forum you stupid slave ass!
Lol, sounds like a True description of the original Africans to me?????I am not bothered by what our original look was is and People of African descent should not be bothered if they know who they are ???? Let me tell you a true story Double agent????? When the Africans reached the USA, the plantation owners would go and take a women from her husband and have his way with her against her will ???? When she had children and they were lighter than the mother., I guess that was the fault of the mother or kids???? Are you as a suppose to be African being disrespectful of the plight and identity of these true descendants of Africa , you double agent in disguise?????? Your conversation tells me that my Igbo brother was correct ??? Everyone that is supposedly from Africa is not a Hebrew Israelite Jew ???? Have we had the pleasure of hearing you identify yourself as such by chance ??????for the record do you claim this title or are you an undercover imposter ???? Pray tell , what do you claim by chance, those of us that I have read of, at least claim our Hebrew Israelite heritage, have you claimed anything of that nature?????

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#87130 Jan 24, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the duty to defend and protect the identity of non-Bantu Africans, like North Africans and Horners and that is not to be racist. Bantu people invaded most of the African continent only recently some time before 1000 years. I also try to defend the identity of Kohesian in South Africa and remainant cushites in Kenya and other parts of East Africa. We need to appreciate diversity and fight slave totalitarianism who never want to see fair skin Africans. That is Afriyca's curse but for sure we will win. We are the oldest native in most of African land before Bantu eliminationists and their massacre
"The possible connections between Khoisan and Ethiopia may be a function of the fact that these areas harbor genetic variants which have disappeared in the intervening regions because of the Bantu expansion. I have a hard time accepting that the Bantu expansion was particular eliminationist, but I am starting to suspect that outside of Ethiopia population densities were very, very, low"
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/0...
You you don't have the duty to do anything b,ut give your opinion about nothing!!!
You shop there earlier and lied about the AAA's saying that they are people who have flat faces and they all look alike, big lie!!!
it's quite obvious that you are confined to your own hole in the wall your own box. There is nothing monolithic, are a sexy no tipping about the AA, any people you see on this planet they match them!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#87131 Jan 24, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You you don't have the duty to do anything b,ut give your opinion about nothing!!!
You shop there earlier and lied about the AAA's saying that they are people who have flat faces and they all look alike, big lie!!!
it's quite obvious that you are confined to your own hole in the wall your own box. There is nothing monolithic, are a sexy no tipping about the AA, any people you see on this planet they match them!!!
Yea, white science plus colonialism (national boundary creations) in Africa has become embedded into Glimmers reflexes, he regards Africans as a people of different geographical locations, without putting original ancient African clan structures, movements patterns and family distributions.

Leave him!!!!!

What he believes is that for example, in Adis Ababa a DNA test was conducted and compared with west Africa!, the two don't match!!!!!

Let's clap for glimmer!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#87132 Jan 24, 2014
Original ancient African clan structures, movements
patterns and family distributions couldn't be deciphered by white scholars!!!!!!

etudesafricaines.revues.org/6740

So how can u test who has E1b1a and E1b1b??????
7New Earth7

Europe

#87133 Jan 24, 2014
From link above:
"Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza, Paolo Menozzi, and Alberto
Piazza’s (1994) in many ways excellent book, The
History and Geography of Human Genes, list the
West-African ethnic group FulBe (sing. Pullo) by two
ethnonyms as if there were two separate groups. One
ethnonym derives from the English version of FulBe’s
name for themselves (Fulani), the other from the
French (Peulh)(MacEachern 2000). This unfortunate
confusion not only marks the danger of associating
biologically bounded entities with ethnic labels but
also reflects the difficulties of scholars in organizing
human conceptualizations of diversity into neat
categories. This listing of FulBe as two separate
groups 1 is particularly interesting because it
involves people who have long been imagined in
Western thought various kinds of classifications.
Imagination has in fact become one of the dominant
tropes of current scholarly discussions. Over the past
thirty years, scholarly conceptions of ethnicity as
enclosed, static and monolithic have increasingly
been replaced with conceptions of ethnic identities
as fluid, flexible and contextual (see review in de
Heusch 2000)—“imaginary”, to use Benedict
Anderson’s phrase (1983)—indicating that they are
dynamic and negotiated in various political and
historical contexts. Scholars have in relation to
studies on ethnicity and nationalism debated to what
extent nationalities are recent phenomena—as is
demonstrated in arguments between Ernest Gellner
and his student Anthony D. Smith (1998). Within the
various positions that seek to deconstruct ethnicity
and nationalism, several recent studies have
emphasized that present configurations of ethnic
identities cannot be separated from colonial
constructions, some claiming that particular
ethnicities were “created” in colonial times (Amselle
1998; Salmone 1985).1"
7New Earth7

Europe

#87134 Jan 24, 2014
Over the past
thirty years, scholarly conceptions of ethnicity as
enclosed, static and monolithic have increasingly
been replaced with conceptions of ethnic identities
as fluid, flexible and contextual (see review in de
Heusch 2000)—“imaginary”, to use Benedict
Anderson’s phrase (1983)—indicating that they are
dynamic and negotiated in various political and
historical contexts.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#87135 Jan 24, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, sounds like a True description of the original Africans to me?????I am not bothered by what our original look was is and People of African descent should not be bothered if they know who they are ???? Let me tell you a true story Double agent????? When the Africans reached the USA, the plantation owners would go and take a women from her husband and have his way with her against her will ???? When she had children and they were lighter than the mother., I guess that was the fault of the mother or kids???? Are you as a suppose to be African being disrespectful of the plight and identity of these true descendants of Africa , you double agent in disguise?????? Your conversation tells me that my Igbo brother was correct ??? Everyone that is supposedly from Africa is not a Hebrew Israelite Jew ???? Have we had the pleasure of hearing you identify yourself as such by chance ??????for the record do you claim this title or are you an undercover imposter ???? Pray tell , what do you claim by chance, those of us that I have read of, at least claim our Hebrew Israelite heritage, have you claimed anything of that nature?????
There is something called Ethiopians Jews who practice Judaism, not like AA who claim to be Jews,Israelites,Hebrews or whatever but are actually Christian! This also applies to those bimbo Igbos who claim to be Jews but know absolutely nothing about Judaism and get their information off the internet! Israel has accepted Ethiopian Jews but WILL never accept your fake Afronazi pretend we are the real Jews,Israelites.Hebrews! No one from Africa is a REAL Hebrew,Israelite,Jew simple because YOU JUST DONT HAVE THE RIGHT DNA! Jews of the Middle East are AN ETHNIC PEOPLE NOT related at all to Africans!
7New Earth7

Europe

#87136 Jan 24, 2014
Why doesn't glimmer see that Arabs of the Sinai peninsular were black???????? www.google.com/url...

The document shows hoe the f**king white fools saw us including how they saw, black jews, Muslims, ethiopians!!!!!

The jews they talked about are the true ancient followers of Christ!!!!!

When they talk about European Christians, its about the fake devilish Christians (jesuits) who Athiansus and Bishop Lucifer led to corrupt ethiopians!!!!!!

So the doc is a clear way of understanding how whites hate us!!!!! All of us!!!!! Even Muslims are not left behind!!!!!

But what I'm saying is that in pre-world war times, it proves the Saracens (ie medeival semites ie medeival Sinai peninsular Muslims) and jews (ie Israelites) and mongols from the far east were all blacks who had one culture!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#87137 Jan 24, 2014
Typo:The document shows how the f**king white fools saw us
7New Earth7

Europe

#87138 Jan 24, 2014
See from the below excerpt that even modern Arabs don't deny that the Saracens were the Sinai peninsula blacks!!!!!!

"The word 'Saracens'[Greek Sarakenoi] was used by
late classical authors to refer to an Arab tribe of the
Sinai peninsula. The term gradually extended to all
Arabs and then to all Muslims,untill in the Middle
Ages the crusades applied it to all their
opponents,wheather Arab,Turkish,or Persian." thenile.phpbb-host.com/ftopic694.php
7New Earth7

Europe

#87139 Jan 24, 2014
Excerpt from that pdf doc: "Saracens appear as warriors and knights, princesses and queens, hybrid monstrosities, giants, idols and false gods, the prophet Muhammad in his various incarnations, priests, magicians, Sultans, nurses, merchants and traders, converts, advisers, mothers-in-law, husbands, travellers, Moors, Turks, black men, leg- endary pairs of lovers, and even babies. "

These r the men muhammad rolled with!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#87140 Jan 24, 2014
Muhammad's Jinns!!!!!!!!!!

This is what the fake whites tot masquerades were:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Blemmyes.jpg

Instead of this correct one: 1-ps.googleusercontent.com/x/s.igboguide01.ap...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Simian Cave Beast News Service #5 1 min Style 138
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 min smfh 121,068
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 2 min Uncle ned loves A... 260
American > Britain 3 min freddie47 29
Nobody cares how much you hate black people 4 min Mr oH 2
hypocrisy about slavery... 6 min Northern Lights 31
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 7 min Does Not Compute 3
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 32 min Ben YISRAEL 6,434
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Citizen 1986 24,678
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 2 hr QBB 208
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••