Hebrew Israelite
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#87259 Jan 26, 2014
unfazed wrote:
A repost of mine from many months ago:
BAMILEKÉ or MBALEKEO ( 96%-100% E1b1a)
This is the name used to refer to a group of over ten villages and their respective languages found in the Western region of Cameroon.
BEFORE the coming of the Germans, the inhabitants were called MBALEKEO. It means 'people of the hole' or 'of the border of the cliff" and used to refer to the people who came from the upper country or upper Egypt (the south of Egypt). The people believe AND stated that they originated from Egypt and migrated to their present site.
Some truly dont understand the significance in establishing our ancestry as it pertains to African geoagraphy!
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Francisco, CA

#87260 Jan 26, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Some truly dont understand the significance in establishing our ancestry as it pertains to African geoagraphy!
Lol, with much respect, I am interested in the relationship that the Most High has with his Chosen People and how we are blessed in that regard???? That was a scientific study done from a standpoint of genetics from a University, who and what is Wikipedia ???? The history of our people is not based on a guestimation of what people go and research to suit their agendas??????
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#87262 Jan 26, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, the last people I am worried about is those that think they have insight on a specific timeline and geographical location???? The Most High is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning of time and the end of time is all about HIM????? The rest is vanity???? Trying to impress people with trivial things???? Africa is where we come from and the world knows it, the rest is vanity???????we left our mark on the world and we are paying a price for being disobedient???? It is amazing to have people think they know as much about Africa as they think they do???? The most important thing a person can have is a relationship with the Most High , the lessons of Enoch, Job and Yashayah was their obedience to the Most High, people do not have an accurate timeline and have no idea of the exact spot or dates when it all began?????! Vanity , no more no less , the most important part of it all is the Spiritual Walk while being obedient to the most high???? Lol, other than the Continent of Africa itself, there is no need to prove anything to anyone anyway???? The world knows who we are and where we come from and it sure did not make a difference to anyone in the Ancient Days???? Lol, disputing a timeline and location to appear wise is trivial and vanity at best?????? This not an opinion, it is a universal TRUTH!!!!
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#87263 Jan 26, 2014
By BY STEVE CONNOR , SCIENCE EDITOR
Thursday 18 October 2007
Primitive humans who inhabited the coast of South Africa 165,000 years ago and lived on a diet rich in shellfish could be the original ancestors of everyone alive today, a study suggests.
The people who lived in high caves at Pinnacle Point, overlooking the Indian Ocean near Mossel Bay, harvested and cooked mussels, used red pigment from ground rocks as a form of make-up and made tiny, bladed tools. Experts say they are very likely to be the ancestors of Homo sapiens, the anatomically modern human species which migrated across the world.
It is known that Homo sapiens evolved in Africa between 200,000 and 150,000 years ago but scientists are not sure where on the continent they first arose as a distinct species. The latest evidence points to the southern tip of Africa. Archaeologists working at Pinnacle Point identified stone tools and a red pigment used in ritualistic ceremonies which they believe could only have been used by humans showing "modern behaviour".
The coastal community knew how to exploit the protein-rich food source of the sea and could have used this ability to migrate north by gradually foraging further along the coast, possibly continuing outward migration from Africa with the help of beachcombing.
"It is possible that this population could be the progenitor population for all modern humans," said Professor Curtis Marean, a palaeo-anthropologist at Arizona State University, who led the study published in the journal Nature.
"There was no point in living in a coastal environment unless they were able to eat shellfish and, even in the harshest environment, it is still possible to travel along the coastline and still have access to food."
The dig at Pinnacle Point unearthed the remnants of charred shellfish, intermingled with fine stone tools and ochre pigment, which has been linked with the expression of symbolic behaviour – such as burial ceremonies – in early humans. The tools included small "bladelets" which would have been attached to sticks to form a pointed spear, or lined up like barbs on a dart.
Charred shells suggest the shellfish were put on hot embers to open them for eating. The molluscs could only have been carried into the caves, and their presence alongside tools suggest the cave-dwellers were living off seafood, perhaps in response to the harsh environment, 40,000 years earlier than was thought possible. Human pre-history 165,000 years ago coincided with a long period of climate change, dominated by glacial conditions that caused major droughts. Only a few places on the African continent were habitable and food would have been scarce, the professor said.
Pinnacle Point would have been a perfect refuge in arid periods when life on the plains was difficult. This theory was supported by genetic analysis which showed the Kung San bush people – the original natives of South Africa – were one of the oldest human populations alive today.
Professor Marean added: "Coastal areas were of no use to early humans, unless they knew how to use the sea as a food source. Shellfish was one of the last additions to the human diet before domesticated plants and animals.
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#87264 Jan 26, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, with much respect, I am interested in the relationship that the Most High has with his Chosen People and how we are blessed in that regard???? That was a scientific study done from a standpoint of genetics from a University, who and what is Wikipedia ???? The history of our people is not based on a guestimation of what people go and research to suit their agendas??????
who and what is Wikipedia ???? The history of our people is not based on a guestimation of what people go and research to suit their agendas?????? "

Is what your describing not called "faith" in religion? lol

Id also like to ask you. what has been the end result of 500 years of christianity about 125 years of"Hebrew" ideologies without a grasp of culture, language, traditions, and history done for the diaspora?

Also Wikepedia is a starting point that I rarely like to use. I have other sources that i would love to Share but are often deemed as "afrocentric"

BTW Havent you been praising the study the dna of a man in North Carolina the last month? I suppose you know that lady who did the study?

Ps.

I believe in prophecy and the script as much as you do. In my eyes the bible validates
history as it pertains to the diaspora. Get your damn head out the clouds. we are the REAL LIFE VERSION of "israel" we have been and are living the story right at thhis very moment.
The story is being written as Im typing, lol

I believe in the script just as much as anyone the difference with me is , I apply it to real life situations. If the majority of tribes taken for slaves were the Mande, Igbo, akan, ect. Then thats "israel" its not difficult, reallife people, who really were dispersed from africa, Not some fairytale mumbo Jubo Jesus coming out of the sky crap. You got your head in the clouds looking for a man in the sky that is prophecised to be raised from among his people like "Moses". Not some spook God.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#87265 Jan 26, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.

They are QUICK to type everything West African as to where we were captured from.

But when it comes to pointing out migration history of those captured and shipped out of West Africa being from other areas of Africa, mainly North, Egypt and further, they want to say it doesn't matter.

Too funny, right?
A Child Of AHAYAH

New York, NY

#87266 Jan 26, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting....so safe to say NO white PPL. converted Ethiopians. Or other African Hebrews.
I always find it funny when I hear PPL. saying non-Africans had to "give Africans something"
Lol, when the missionaries first arrived in Africa to teach the natives religion they themselves where shocked to find that instead of teaching the Africans , the missionaries instead announced the fact that Religion have been born out of the very streams of the Ashanti People!!!!!
A Child Of AHAYAH

New York, NY

#87267 Jan 26, 2014
Ecclesiastes 12:13
King James Version (KJV)
13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
A Child Of AHAYAH

New York, NY

#87268 Jan 26, 2014
Job 1:1

Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Job 1:1.

There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

- King James Bible "Authorized Version", Cambridge Edition
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#87269 Jan 26, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, the last people I am worried about is those that think they have insight on a specific timeline and geographical location???? The Most High is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning of time and the end of time is all about HIM????? The rest is vanity???? Trying to impress people with trivial things???? Africa is where we come from and the world knows it, the rest is vanity???????we left our mark on the world and we are paying a price for being disobedient???? It is amazing to have people think they know as much about Africa as they think they do???? The most important thing a person can have is a relationship with the Most High , the lessons of Enoch, Job and Yashayah was their obedience to the Most High, people do not have an accurate timeline and have no idea of the exact spot or dates when it all began?????! Vanity , no more no less , the most important part of it all is the Spiritual Walk while being obedient to the most high???? Lol, other than the Continent of Africa itself, there is no need to prove anything to anyone anyway???? The world knows who we are and where we come from and it sure did not make a difference to anyone in the Ancient Days???? Lol, disputing a timeline and location to appear wise is trivial and vanity at best?????? This not an opinion, it is a universal TRUTH!!!!
, disputing a timeline and location to appear wise "

Ok if you say so, lol.. Im done with it. But anyone whos been following my post the last 50, 000 post knows that has never been my intent. Who exactly would I be trying to appear wise to? lmao. Im a ghost with a name on a computer screen, NINJa Paleeese!!!

It was a point in time when all I did was post scripts. Bible prophecy trumps all. However Im continuing my overall education putting it all together. Scriptually, geographically, scientifically but know if these other subjects contradicts script I most likely will disgard. I use prophecy to validate not the other way around.

"The most important thing a person can have is a relationship with the Most High , the lessons of Enoch, Job and Yashayah was their obedience to the Most High,"

who do you think your talking to. Real talk I dont like the degrading tone in your post as if you know it all "Child of Yaweh" No duh bruh that goes without saying. We are all grown here, some of us anyway. cut the crap, I dont need a mentor, especially a ghost on a screen who two weeks ago didnt even know the most highs name, gtfoh, with all due respect.

DEUCES
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#87270 Jan 26, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, when the missionaries first arrived in Africa to teach the natives religion they themselves where shocked to find that instead of teaching the Africans , the missionaries instead announced the fact that Religion have been born out of the very streams of the Ashanti People!!!!!
"Ashanti People"

Who? lol

I thought all we needed to know was we come from africa all else in vainity?
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#87271 Jan 26, 2014
"Trying to impress people with trivial things???? Africa is where we come from and the world knows it, the rest is vanity??

other than the Continent of Africa itself, there is no need to prove anything to anyone anyway????
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#87272 Jan 26, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, when the missionaries first arrived in Africa to teach the natives religion they themselves where shocked to find that instead of teaching the Africans , the missionaries instead announced the fact that Religion have been born out of the very streams of the Ashanti People!!!!!
Im confused, lol. didnt you just say.........?

"Trying to impress people with trivial things???? Africa is where we come from and the world knows it, the rest is vanity??

other than the Continent of Africa itself, there is no need to prove anything to anyone anyway???? "
A Child Of AHAYAH

New York, NY

#87273 Jan 26, 2014
Ecclesiastes 1
King James Version (KJV)
1 The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.

2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

3 What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?

4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

6 The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.

7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

8 All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

12 I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem.

13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.

15 That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.

16 I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.

17 And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.

18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#87274 Jan 26, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
Job 1:1
Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Job 1:1.
There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.
- King James Bible "Authorized Version", Cambridge Edition
Job never existed
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#87275 Jan 26, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
Ecclesiastes 1
King James Version (KJV)
1 The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.
2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.
3 What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?
4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.
5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.
6 The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.
7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.
8 All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.
9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.
12 I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem.
13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.
14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.
15 That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.
16 I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.
17 And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
Where exactly is Jerusalem?
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#87276 Jan 26, 2014
@Child of Yahweh

WHERE EXACTLY IS jERUSALEM?
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#87277 Jan 26, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
Those tribes like the Ashanti/Akan who were taken in the trans atlantic slave trade do you honestly believe they were calling themselves Isralites or Hebrews in West Africa, lol
slave coast

Seattle, WA

#87278 Jan 26, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting....so safe to say NO white PPL. converted Ethiopians. Or other African Hebrews.
I always find it funny when I hear PPL. saying non-Africans had to "give Africans something"
Two questions.

What exactly is a "African Hebrew"
what does that entail
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#87279 Jan 26, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
who and what is Wikipedia ???? The history of our people is not based on a guestimation of what people go and research to suit their agendas?????? "
Is what your describing not called "faith" in religion? lol
Id also like to ask you. what has been the end result of 500 years of christianity about 125 years of"Hebrew" ideologies without a grasp of culture, language, traditions, and history done for the diaspora?
Also Wikepedia is a starting point that I rarely like to use. I have other sources that i would love to Share but are often deemed as "afrocentric"
BTW Havent you been praising the study the dna of a man in North Carolina the last month? I suppose you know that lady who did the study?
Ps.
I believe in prophecy and the script as much as you do. In my eyes the bible validates
history as it pertains to the diaspora. Get your damn head out the clouds. we are the REAL LIFE VERSION of "israel" we have been and are living the story right at thhis very moment.
The story is being written as Im typing, lol
I believe in the script just as much as anyone the difference with me is , I apply it to real life situations. If the majority of tribes taken for slaves were the Mande, Igbo, akan, ect. Then thats "israel" its not difficult, reallife people, who really were dispersed from africa, Not some fairytale mumbo Jubo Jesus coming out of the sky crap. You got your head in the clouds looking for a man in the sky that is prophecised to be raised from among his people like "Moses". Not some spook God.
Slave Coast wrote:
I have other sources that i would love to Share but are often deemed as "afrocentric"
only racists hate it when Africans tell their own history. If you have sources, bring them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are white people going extinct or is that just ... (Nov '11) 2 min Spotted Girl 1,380
Wiggers 3 min Truth Hurts 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,383,257
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 3 min Don Juan 1,440
Why are BM Confused, Lost, Deranged & Unwanted? 11 min Truth Hurts 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 14 min TranshumanX 44,855
Educated Women Don't Want Black Men (Nov '15) 18 min Truth Hurts 4,644
Is BILL COSBY a Serial Rapist ? (Mar '15) 2 hr 2 Dogs 69
Why don't other Minorities Like Blacks 2 hr TranshumanX 166
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 2 hr enoch powell 51
Police Search for Serial Gang Rapist Described ... 7 hr nave 34
More from around the web