“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#87165 Jan 24, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>This what happens when you booze too much !!!!!!
So, when are you going to stop drinking and enter rehab???
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#87166 Jan 24, 2014
Keren wrote:
<quoted text>It all depends on the respective African groups from which the AA's were taken from. Some African groups claim ancient Egyptian origin while some others claim cushite origin. There can also be semitic connection of any of the groups. Obviously,the Igbo is one of them and historical relic and culture point to a blend of hamitic and semitic roots.
?

Read my question again.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#87167 Jan 24, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>But DNA doesnt! Igbo are WEST AFRICAN in origin with NO Semitic DNA! Israel already did DNA testing on the Igbo and found they had NOT a drop of Middle Eastern DNA! When they asked Israel for citizenship, Israel told them to F--k off!
When exactly did the Mande arrive in west africa?
7New Earth7

Europe

#87168 Jan 24, 2014
If yall have been following me, I'm saying its blacks that followed muhammad (plus mixed people), but that blacks did follow muhammad too and they too were Muslims in ranks like jinns.

This doesn't mean I'm saying muhammad was black......

What I'm saying is that from that pdf yall will see that medieval people. Saw muhammad's followers as blacks! I'm sure there will be others too like yellow or whatever other colors!

So this means that the middle easterners are a mixed people due to generations of intermarriage between blacks ansd other colours!

Then when I mentioned about the Albanians, I can't say I'm too sure about if they are the Arabians of today, but that is not the main issue at hand!

I'm just highlighting that blacks accompanied muhammad!!!!! QED!!!!!
Judahite

La Habra, CA

#87170 Jan 24, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um...Jews nowadays mostly dont believe in the exodus either! Ask yourself something: WHY DID ANCIENT EGYPTIANS NEVER EVER PAINT OR MENTION ISRAELITES ON THEIR WALLS??????? There is absolutely NO PROOF that there were large amounts of people walking around in the desert for 40 years! Not a skeleton,artifacts,ceramics,no thing!
denying bible again. Bad ae
trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

#87171 Jan 24, 2014
Anonmous Informer wrote:
Outdated article circa 2004 is outdated and has already been debunked in this 2012 article, https://sites.google.com/site/naomiastral/anc... The chemicals used in the ancient embalming for the mummies is the reason why they look so different compared to how they really looked when alive, not only that but the ancient Egyptians also had access to hair dye to color their hair different colors http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henna they used Henna as a cosmetic for making said hair dye.
bump

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#87172 Jan 24, 2014
HERE IS YO HEBREW DNA ok for you Devils looking for Hebrew Dna you aint gone get in Palestine! im gone show you why! its right here in yo Devils! NO HEBREW DAN would be Left CREATOR waqnt everything about us off HIS Land Bones to! Jeremiah 8:1;At that time, saith the LORD, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:YOU SEE THEM WORDS? everybody bones gone be dug UP Everybody's from King Graves on down to peoples they GRAVES would be DUG up! an they Bone DUG up an set ot for Doing Egyptian Natural Laws Astrology Babylonian Laws, our bones was set out By the Jews!Jeremiah 8:2;And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.Jeremiah 8:3;And death shall be chosen rather than life by all the residue of them that remain of this evil family, which remain in all the places whither I have driven them, saith the LORD of hosts. we would be DRIVEN Crazy we see our peoples choose Death then life everyday! the whole system is our Destruction

Level 8

Location hidden

#87173 Jan 24, 2014
Numbers 23:19;God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?,Deuteronomy 24:16;The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.2 Kings 14:6;But the children of the murderers he slew not: according unto that which is written in the book of the law of Moses, wherein the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, nor the children be put to death for the fathers; but every man shall be put to death for his own sin.2 Chronicles 25:4;But he slew not their children, but did as it is written in the law in the book of Moses, where the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not die for the children, neither shall the children die for the fathers, but every man shall die for his own sin.Ezekiel 14:14;Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.Ezekiel 18:20;The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Level 8

Location hidden

#87174 Jan 24, 2014
Deuteronomy 2:24 Rise ye up, take your journey, and pass over the river Arnon: behold, I have given into thine hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land: begin to possess it, and contend with him in battle,Deuteronomy 2:25 This day will I begin to put the dread of thee and the fear of thee upon the nations that are under the whole heaven, who shall hear report of thee, and shall tremble, and be in anguish because of thee.now lets see where the amorite trail lead us!the Amorites' ultimate origin lay with Arabia , immigrating Amorites had become such a force that kings such as Shu-Sin were obliged to construct a 170-mile wall from the Tigris to the Euphrates to hold them off. These Amorites were apparently nomadic clans ruled by fierce tribal chiefs, who forced themselves into lands they needed to graze their herds. Some of the Akkadian literature of this era speaks disparagingly of the Amorites, and implies that the neo-Sumerians viewed their nomadic way of life with disgust and contempt.The rise of the Amorite kingdoms in Mesopotamia brought about deep and lasting repercussions in the areas' political, social and economic structure.. The principal Amorite dynasties arose in Mari, Yamkhad, Qatna, Assur (under Shamshi-Adad I), Isin, Larsa, and Babylon. This era ended with the Hittite sack of Babylon (c. 1595 B.C.E.) which brought new ethnic groups—particularly Kassites and Hurrians—to the forefront in Mesopotamia,Amorite" means, "mountain people; renowned"Amorites are people who like to dominate and rule over others. They tend to establish an imposing and seemingly immovable presence.Genesis 15:16 But in the fourth generation they shall come here again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.The Amorites,who are also called Old Babylonians, were an important tribe of the ancient world. Their major inputs include centralization, an important legal document, The Epic of Gilgamesh, and the introduction of another god. The Amorites were the original inhabitants of Canaan. They were decadent, even at the time of Abraham, it was their Canaanite culture that produced Sodom and Gomorrah. Leviticus 18:3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#87175 Jan 24, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, you are about as dumb as they come with your suppose to be amplifies and explanations???? There is documented cases of finding different levels of foundations under other foundations when it comes to cities and other previously inhabited areas and you are actually saying that in a desert as large as it is in Africa that there are no skeletons to be found where????? This goes not only for Africa but for the world????? Who can say where skeletons are and are not buried, idiot ; really ????
Dumbo why dont ancient Egyptians mention Israelites at all???? They recorded absolutely everything but NO Israelites????
African AE

#87176 Jan 24, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
When exactly did the Mande arrive in west africa?
They were people living in West Africa 8000 years ago!
African AE

#87177 Jan 24, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> You are as dumb as they get with that racial bigotry against African History?????
What African History??? Egyptians were a multi-racial people at the time of the pyramids and thats a fact! West Africans carry NO Middle Eastern DNA and were never Jews,Israelites or Hebrews! Igbos get their Judaism off the internet LOL
African AE

#87178 Jan 24, 2014
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting
Haplogroup E has F--k all to do with Haplogroup J! The ancestor of J is Haplogroup F which IS NOT AFRICAN AT ALL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#87180 Jan 24, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbo why dont ancient Egyptians mention Israelites at all???? They recorded absolutely everything but NO Israelites????
easy to answer, because at the time the Hebrews was in Egypt the Sahara Libyan west African peoples was in control, they was the same peoples as the Hebrews so no need to record anything, plus a Nubian came to throne when we left they was same peoples as Hebrews, instead of Hebrews going back to dried up Sahara, the Canaanite tribes broke covenant, the Amorite, read about Jerusalem nativity, an how amorites had covenant , ok us Hebrews moved in on them we was nothing but Sahara PEOPLES, I knows , now you knows, lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#87181 Jan 24, 2014
PART 2 check this Egyptians had to look like Hebrews or the Hebrew look like Egyptians,an to the Egyptians we was Hebrews meaning we was Sahara west Libyan peoples, whom mixed up with us any ways after leaving Egypt during exodus Exodus 12:38;And a mixed multitude went up also with them; and flocks, and herds, even very much cattle.GONE SHOW SAHARA PEOPLES with us we became one an the same, vevery much Cattle mean Sahara peoples because we knows from Egypt start they loved Cattle they had CATTLE gods an Occults dealing with cattle from its start, but here was a king that didnt like cattle,Genesis 46:34;That ye shall say, Thy servants' trade hath been about cattle from our youth even until now, both we, and also our fathers: that ye may dwell in the land of Goshen; for every shepherd is an abomination unto the Egyptians.
see, Sahara West peoples was big on cattle worship,
. look look our father Jacob Raised sheep just like a Sahara person we Herded sheep an cattle, ok check this Esau was NEVER CALLED A HEBREW ;because he didnt come out of Egypt with the Sahara peoples that left with the tribes,ok let me jump into this look look MIDIANTES called Ishmeelites,.Hager Sahara roots from Abraham,Genesis 37:28;Then there passed by Midianites merchantmen; and they drew and lifted up Joseph out of the pit, and sold Joseph to the Ishmeelites for twenty pieces of silver: and they brought Joseph into Egypt.OK Joseph suppose to be in Ishmeelites peoples hands now because Midianites sold him,ok fisrt the Midianites was called Ishmeelites Genesis 37:25;And they sat down to eat bread: and they lifted up their eyes and looked, and, behold, a company of Ishmeelites came from Gilead with their camels bearing spicery and balm and myrrh, going to carry it down to Egypt. see they was called Ishmeelites at first then its wrote that Midianite pulled Joseph out the pit,ok then its wrote the Midianites sold him to Egypt Genesis 37:36;And the Midianites sold him into Egypt unto Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh's, and captain of the guard.ok it got it like this,Genesis 39:1;And Joseph was brought down to Egypt; and Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh, captain of the guard, an Egyptian, bought him of the hands of the Ishmeelites, which had brought him down thither.SEE so they gone be Sahara peoples that moved to Sinai, from Hager roots whom was a Nile woman, an the Nile was first populated by Sahara peoples,OK OK let me get back to Hebrews being called Hebrews by Egyptians an Canaanites,which makes the Hebrews west peoples of the Nile with the Cattle worship,see the east African used the west African when they took power an like wise ok we was there in Egypt when the Nubian s had power, now we really same but we not ,Exodus 1:8;Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph, Nubian king size throne,Exodus 1:15;And the king of Egypt spake to the Hebrew midwives, of which the name of the one was Shiphrah, and the name of the other Puah:ok he tried to get them to kill our kind they wouldn't do it, then Pharaoh probably of Ethiopian origin lol wanted our numbers cut down, so they didnt have fear of us taking the place like here in this Nation,Ok lets go back when Jacob passed the Canaanites called us Hebrews, Egyptians,Genesis 50:11;And when the inhabitants of the land, the Canaanites, saw the mourning in the floor of Atad, they said, This is a grievous mourning to the Egyptians: wherefore the name of it was called Abelmizraim, which is beyond Jordan, we was Sahara peoples from West Sahara, look what we did before we lay Jacob our Father down Genesis 50;7;And Joseph went up to bury his father: and with him went up all the servants of Pharaoh, the elders of his house, and all the elders of the land of Egypt,Genesis 50:8;And all the house of Joseph, and his brethren, and his father's house: only their little ones, and their flocks, and their herds, they left in the land of Goshen.OK that verse show Sahara Cattle peoples on Throne, they loved us to,
Keren

UK

#87183 Jan 25, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The REAL Canaanites/Semites as painted on Egyptian walls:
www.dqhall.com/Abraham_in_Egypt/
Again,Canaanites are not Semites. If you wanna know their history see Genesis 10 verse 6,then verses 15-20. At least the history of the ancient Hebrews in Egypt is in the Bible,which is the most important of all. I do not adhere to anything that is un biblical. Obviously this TRUTH also was documented in their history.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#87184 Jan 25, 2014
Keren wrote:
<quoted text>Again,Canaanites are not Semites. If you wanna know their history see Genesis 10 verse 6,then verses 15-20. At least the history of the ancient Hebrews in Egypt is in the Bible,which is the most important of all. I do not adhere to anything that is un biblical. Obviously this TRUTH also was documented in their history.
Um....the Canaanites spoke a Semite language SO WERE Semites!!! Read slowly:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#87185 Jan 25, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....the Canaanites spoke a Semite language SO WERE Semites!!! Read slowly:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people
obviously original semites were hamites or 'black'.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#87186 Jan 25, 2014
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously original semites were hamites or 'black'.
Um....ancient Egyptians portrayed the Canaanites as light skinned:
Hamite does not only mean black! One of Hams sons was Phut. Phut is Libya. Libyans are also portrayed as white on Egyptian walls:
www.catchpenny.org/race.html
Black Africans like Ethiopians are called Cushites in the bible!
7New Earth7

Europe

#87187 Jan 25, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....ancient Egyptians portrayed the Canaanites as light skinned:
Hamite does not only mean black! One of Hams sons was Phut. Phut is Libya. Libyans are also portrayed as white on Egyptian walls:
www.catchpenny.org/race.html
Black Africans like Ethiopians are called Cushites in the bible!
I never bothered clicking on non of ur links since way back! Lol! Ok show me the white Pharaoh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Isn't it disgusting, when a sheboon approach yo... (Apr '13) 5 min AngloNations are ... 6
You live you're life through you're computer lol 11 min Foliage Vitality 1
Police Misconduct and Excessive Force 20 min AngloNations are ... 5
Whites being Demonized on Topix 27 min AngloNations are ... 7
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min Signed up Tinka 1,174,248
IRRBW and IRRWM is okay. IRRBM and IRRWW is wrong 48 min Foliage Vitality 34
Trolls are psychopaths. Check it out for yours... 50 min Wake Up 9
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Glimmer 30,272
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr IMHOTEP 28,672
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 2 hr African AE 3,481
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 3 hr Cracker Jack 159
The Day the EBT Card rRns Out... (Jan '13) 6 hr Schlomo Shekelberg 47
More from around the web