Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#86900 Jan 22, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if we agree with that, the most pure selected haplotype J1c3d is over 33% in me, the Amhara of Ethiopia. You are Cape Malay n!gro that never closed the EM-35 but the slave E1b1a, 75% in you!! I also speak semitic language. Is it not more than paradoxical that you dirty Cape Malay appear semite and spoiling my fathers genology?? Get rid-off that pls!! Cursed delusional slave!!
Um.....According to Wiki 18%! My uncle speaks fluent Hebrew and Im learning Hebrew!
Keren

UK

#86901 Jan 22, 2014
Keren wrote:
In the case of Nimrod, he must have met a built city after the dispersal of the world peoples. It is also possible some groups inhabited there immediately after the dispersal of the world peoples. All he may have done is to consolidate his kingdom or rule there,over some existing groups of people. See Genesis 10 verse 8: "Cush had a son named Nimrod,who became the world's first great conqueror".(Good News translation".Also Genesis 10 verse 10:"At first his kingdom included Babylon,Erech,and Accad,all three of them in Babylonia".(G.N.T).
Note that the Good News Translation mentioned "included" and not "built". If you want to know the origin of the tower of babel or "Babylon" as the Good News Translation calls it,see Genesis 11 verse 1-9 on the origins of the city of Babylon.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#86902 Jan 22, 2014
Keren wrote:
In the case of Nimrod, he must have met a built city after the dispersal of the world peoples. It is also possible some groups inhabited there immediately after the dispersal of the world peoples. All he may have done is to consolidate his kingdom or rule there,over some existing groups of people. See Genesis 10 verse 8: "Cush had a son named Nimrod,who became the world's first great conqueror".(Good News translation".Also Genesis 10 verse 10:"At first his kingdom included Babylon,Erech,and Accad,all three of them in Babylonia".(G.N.T).
There is NO person according to the Lists of Kings in Assyria and Sumerian called Nimrod! No one knows who Nimrod is but according to the Bible he was extremely evil whoever he was! He was eventually destroyed!
Keren

UK

#86903 Jan 22, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um.....According to Wiki 18%! My uncle speaks fluent Hebrew and Im learning Hebrew!
So wiki now determines your way of life? Funny!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#86904 Jan 22, 2014
Keren wrote:
<quoted text>Always know it that the people of the wold today all came from the sons of Noah who were Middle easterners before they dispersed and seperated from each other. You get that??
Four things I dont believe about the Bible:
THERE WAS NO WORLD WIDE FLOOD EVER! The flood only ever happened in the Middle East! There is absolutely NO proof there was a world wide flood!
There were NEVER ANY Israelites in Egypt! The Egyptians recorded absolutely everything but there is NO mention of Israelites! Only Middle Eastern people from Canaan who did live in Egypt were the Hyksos:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyksos
There was never any Nimrod mentioned in the ancient Sumerian,Assyrian Kings List!
Jesus was a man not a son of G-d but a prophet like Mohammed!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#86905 Jan 22, 2014
Keren wrote:
<quoted text>So wiki now determines your way of life? Funny!!
Not really, but its one of the best sources! You Afronazis use Wiki when it suits you, then moan about it when it doesnt agree with you!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#86906 Jan 22, 2014
Keren wrote:
<quoted text>Always know it that the people of the wold today all came from the sons of Noah who were Middle easterners before they dispersed and seperated from each other. You get that??
To be frank, I never believe scary looking Malays descended from that! I think they descended recently from Proto-Australoid:

"The so-called "proto-Australoids" (or, more likely, as suggested above, the "Afro-Negritos"), are thought to have begun their exodus out of Africa roughly 65,000 years ago"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Australoid

Look this one:

http://www.escuelapedia.com/homo-heidelbergen...

And Modern Cape Malays are not that diffrent except they have learnt how to cook

http://sisabroadsouthafrica2013.blogspot.com/

No these are not descended from Adam.
Anonymous Informer

Lynnwood, WA

#86907 Jan 22, 2014
Its really stupid of African AE to deny that the Egyptians were originally a dark skin/Hamitic race when the bible itself says that it is, the people of Israel themselves were commonly mistaken for Egyptians all throughout the bible meaning they looked similar to the Egyptians to the point that they could blend in with them, but you see ignorance and stupidity will blind you. I mean for fucks sake Moses Married an Ethiopian woman by the name of Zipporah and yet African AE claims I don't read the bible? Pot. Kettle. Black.

Level 6

Location hidden

#86908 Jan 22, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um.....According to Wiki 18%! My uncle speaks fluent Hebrew and Im learning Hebrew!
LOL Moron idiot! The point is not a matter of learning but the issue of identity. We Ethiopians spoke Semitic like Akkads some time before 3,000 years from today.

http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/conten...

Cape Malays can't speak semitic as their tangue is not made for that. There is anatomical deficiency related from your n!groid skull!

Level 6

Location hidden

#86909 Jan 22, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You are just such a sad person who cant accept he is a BLACK AFRICAN related overwhelmingly to other Sub-Saharan Africans! The ark was long eaten by termites! The termites thought the Ark was delicious!
The true Israelites, Ethiopian Orthodox followers, maintained their 3,000 years long heritage in Canaan firm and resistant against anyone including Israel government and Egyptian sabothage

African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#86910 Jan 22, 2014
Anonymous Informer wrote:
Its really stupid of African AE to deny that the Egyptians were originally a dark skin/Hamitic race when the bible itself says that it is, the people of Israel themselves were commonly mistaken for Egyptians all throughout the bible meaning they looked similar to the Egyptians to the point that they could blend in with them, but you see ignorance and stupidity will blind you. I mean for fucks sake Moses Married an Ethiopian woman by the name of Zipporah and yet African AE claims I don't read the bible? Pot. Kettle. Black.
Stop talking rubbish, I never said that they were NOT a dark skin people! I SAID THERE WERE WHITES AMONGST THEM!
THE BIBLE STATES THAT EGYPTIANS ARE HAMITES!!!!
HEBREWS ARE SHEMITES!!!!!! The Egyptians WERE NORTH AFRICANS!!!!
MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE WERE LIGHT SKIN ASIATICS AS PAINTED ON THE WALLS OF ANCIENT EGYPT!!!!
Semites painted on Egyptian walls:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ibscha.jpg
Their were white ancient Egyptians as well:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
Joseph WAS DRESSED LIKE AN EGYPTIAN!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#86911 Jan 22, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The true Israelites, Ethiopian Orthodox followers, maintained their 3,000 years long heritage in Canaan firm and resistant against anyone including Israel government and Egyptian sabothage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8cmoWTcR68YXX
Ethiopians ARE BLACK AFRICANS RELATED TO BLACK SUB-SAHARAN AFRICANS NOT MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE LIKE THE JEWS,ISRAELITES OR HEBREWS!!!!!!
Samaritans who have lived over 3000 years in Israel:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Ethiopian Jews ARE CONVERTS not real Jews,Israelites or Hebrews!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#86912 Jan 22, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Moron idiot! The point is not a matter of learning but the issue of identity. We Ethiopians spoke Semitic like Akkads some time before 3,000 years from today.
http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/conten...
Cape Malays can't speak semitic as their tangue is not made for that. There is anatomical deficiency related from your n!groid skull!
You are a pitch black Ngroid related to West Africans and looking exactly like them! Semitic language originated in the LEVANT! Ethiopian Jews ARE CONVERTS more related to other pitch black Africans!
Do these extremely indigenous Jews look like Ethiopians:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Anonymous Informer

Lynnwood, WA

#86913 Jan 22, 2014
Bullshit, Africa was called the black nation aka Kemet, if their were whites among them it would have been mentioned in the bible which it isn't idiot, in fact it was astonishing for Moses and his brother when they witnessed their sister turned white due to her angering god and him CURSING her with white skin, the Egypt mentioned in the bible at that time didn't have Ishmael linage (arabs), it didn't have Elam linage (persians) it didn't have Grecian linage (Greeks) it didn't have Edomite linage (european/romans) not any of those invaders, just a nation of dark skinned people whom Israel could easily blend in with, don't forget that Moses himself married an Ethiopian woman (next stupid thing you'll say is that Ethiopians aren't black.) Egypt was black stupid FUCK. I dare you to prove me wrong with scripture.
Anonymous Informer

Lynnwood, WA

#86914 Jan 22, 2014
*Edit it was supposed to Egypt in that post that meant Kemet and the people at that time refered to themselves as such Kemmui*

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#86915 Jan 22, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
To be frank, I never believe scary looking Malays descended from that! I think they descended recently from Proto-Australoid:
"The so-called "proto-Australoids" (or, more likely, as suggested above, the "Afro-Negritos"), are thought to have begun their exodus out of Africa roughly 65,000 years ago"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Australoid
Look this one:
http://www.escuelapedia.com/homo-heidelbergen...
And Modern Cape Malays are not that diffrent except they have learnt how to cook
http://sisabroadsouthafrica2013.blogspot.com/
No these are not descended from Adam.
You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts, you just can't make stuff up!!!
If so then who is responsible for the entire Y spectrum of chromosomes???
A Child Of AHAYAH

New York, NY

#86916 Jan 22, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>UM....... PLEASE READ EXTREMELY SLOWLY:
www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/10/1310081...
There is so much hatred against my poor people! Iv come to the conclusion that people are JEALOUS of the Jews! After all G-D chose ABRAHAM the FATHER OF THE JEWS!
When you finished reading the above link then READ ACTS 18
Lol, since we have presented all the evidence that is needed to validate the TRUTH ABOUT OUR GLORY FILLED PAST AND YOU WILL NOT EXCEPT THE TRUTH??? There is only one logical conclusion???? Lol, this also defines you trolls adequately ???? Denialism
In human behavior, denialism is exhibited by individuals choosing to deny reality as a way to avoid dealing with an uncomfortable truth.[1] Author Paul O'Shea remarks, "[It] is the refusal to accept an empirically verifiable reality. It is an essentially irrational action that withholds validation of a historical experience or event".[2] Author Michael Specter defined group denialism as “when an entire segment of society, often struggling with the trauma of change, turns away from reality in favor of a more comfortable lie.”[3]
In science, denialism has been defined as the rejection of basic concepts that are undisputed and well-supported parts of the scientific consensus on a topic in favor of ideas that are both radical and controversial.[4] It has been proposed that the various forms of denialism have the common feature of the rejection of overwhelming evidence and the generation of a controversy through attempts to deny that a consensus exists. Lol , Stop using white paint and drop the paint brushes while you trolls are busy painting historical forgeries?????This is a summation of you and your troll friends?????This is for All The Trolls and Their Accomplices !!! Lol , History speaks on behalf of The Truth!!! Not what those of you that distort the Truth say, but the Factual Truth. You are a part of The Historical whitewashing that has been perpetuated against our African History for ages; Lol, Matthews 3:7 ; Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your names AGAIN ; resistance to the TRUTH IS FUTILE !!!
A Child Of AHAYAH

New York, NY

#86917 Jan 22, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>There is NO person according to the Lists of Kings in Assyria and Sumerian called Nimrod! No one knows who Nimrod is but according to the Bible he was extremely evil whoever he was! He was eventually destroyed!
Lol, since we have presented all the evidence that is needed to validate the TRUTH ABOUT OUR GLORY FILLED PAST AND YOU WILL NOT EXCEPT THE TRUTH??? There is only one logical conclusion???? Lol, this also defines you trolls adequately ???? Denialism
In human behavior, denialism is exhibited by individuals choosing to deny reality as a way to avoid dealing with an uncomfortable truth.[1] Author Paul O'Shea remarks, "[It] is the refusal to accept an empirically verifiable reality. It is an essentially irrational action that withholds validation of a historical experience or event".[2] Author Michael Specter defined group denialism as “when an entire segment of society, often struggling with the trauma of change, turns away from reality in favor of a more comfortable lie.”[3]
In science, denialism has been defined as the rejection of basic concepts that are undisputed and well-supported parts of the scientific consensus on a topic in favor of ideas that are both radical and controversial.[4] It has been proposed that the various forms of denialism have the common feature of the rejection of overwhelming evidence and the generation of a controversy through attempts to deny that a consensus exists. Lol , Stop using white paint and drop the paint brushes while you trolls are busy painting historical forgeries?????This is a summation of you and your troll friends?????This is for All The Trolls and Their Accomplices !!! Lol , History speaks on behalf of The Truth!!! Not what those of you that distort the Truth say, but the Factual Truth. You are a part of The Historical whitewashing that has been perpetuated against our African History for ages; Lol, Matthews 3:7 ; Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your names AGAIN ; resistance to the TRUTH IS FUTILE !!!
A Child Of AHAYAH

New York, NY

#86918 Jan 22, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Four things I dont believe about the Bible:
THERE WAS NO WORLD WIDE FLOOD EVER! The flood only ever happened in the Middle East! There is absolutely NO proof there was a world wide flood!
There were NEVER ANY Israelites in Egypt! The Egyptians recorded absolutely everything but there is NO mention of Israelites! Only Middle Eastern people from Canaan who did live in Egypt were the Hyksos:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyksos
There was never any Nimrod mentioned in the ancient Sumerian,Assyrian Kings List!
Jesus was a man not a son of G-d but a prophet like Mohammed!
Lol, that is why Jesus is quoted saying just who you are???? Lol, since we have presented all the evidence that is needed to validate the TRUTH ABOUT OUR GLORY FILLED PAST AND YOU WILL NOT EXCEPT THE TRUTH??? There is only one logical conclusion???? Lol, this also defines you trolls adequately ???? Denialism
A Child Of AHAYAH

New York, NY

#86919 Jan 22, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Stop talking rubbish, I never said that they were NOT a dark skin people! I SAID THERE WERE WHITES AMONGST THEM!
THE BIBLE STATES THAT EGYPTIANS ARE HAMITES!!!!
HEBREWS ARE SHEMITES!!!!!! The Egyptians WERE NORTH AFRICANS!!!!
MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE WERE LIGHT SKIN ASIATICS AS PAINTED ON THE WALLS OF ANCIENT EGYPT!!!!
Semites painted on Egyptian walls:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ibscha.jpg
Their were white ancient Egyptians as well:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
Joseph WAS DRESSED LIKE AN EGYPTIAN!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What White Women Need to do to Keep Black Men 2 min terri 16
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 7 min MICHA 4,030
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,431,588
News We don't need a national Latino museum 12 min White and Droned 11
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 13 min White and Droned 1,190
Can light skinned black men get a pass to date ... 14 min Kara 11
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min Real 48,744
Is There a subtle genocide going on in the Us ??? 43 min White and Forever 107
IR at the walmart 1 hr KIP 51
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 7 hr A Perm For BM 6,486