Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#86563 Jan 18, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um...as for being racist thats you the Afronazi idiots stealing cultures and histories that never had anything to do with Sub-Saharan Africans! Afronazis are a crazy black idiot cult exactly the same as the KKK!
Ill call this PROJECT AE.

Can you tell me how long the Mande have been in western africa and where did they migrate from?
A Child of AHAYAH

New York, NY

#86564 Jan 18, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Low IQ DUMBO there are NO Ethiopians skeletons in large numbers outside of Ethiopia you imbecile! Europe and the Middle East have always been white! Learn about DNA you simple uneducated idiot!

A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, your own European brothers and sisters stated the diabolical depths to which you would stoop to, so all the crap that you are spewing is just that, crap and more crap???? Here is a reminder of what was stated about you trolls; can you handle the truth coming from your own people????? You are a legend in your own mind????? http://youtu.be/BCHPuqtjCRU
Lol , Stop using white paint and drop the paint brushes while you trolls are busy painting historical forgeries?????This is a summation of you and your troll friends?????This is for All The Trolls and Their Accomplices !!! Lol , History speaks on behalf of The Truth!!! Not what those of you that distort the Truth say, but the Factual Truth. You are a part of The Historical whitewashing that has been perpetuated against our African History for ages; Lol, Matthews 3:7 ; Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your names AGAIN ; resistance to the TRUTH IS FUTILE !!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#86565 Jan 18, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill call this PROJECT AE.
Can you tell me how long the Mande have been in western africa and where did they migrate from?
Ill ask you......

Why do you think 'Modaabe' is found beside Tuareg in this link: cla.calpoly.edu/~tljones/ANT%20201%20Lecture%... ?????

They are the Mande!!!!!!

Full pronounciation is Mandeb!!!!! Google!!!!!! Some even say mandebe!!!!!!!

This is an ancient name which is the same with Medebay!!!!!! The order of melchizedek!!!!!!

The french or so (Latin) changed it to Wodaabe but you'll still find some morrocoans saying Modaabe!!!!!

IF you have been following my research very well on this thread you'll see the medebays were the ancient peoples whose language dominated the noble courts of ancient global royalties including Israel!!!!!!!

All scholars have a limited research on this, trying to distinguish and classify what they don't understand!!!!!

See an example of an extensive Mande (wodaabe) research here: etudesafricaines.revues.org

Yet they can't come close to mines!!!!!!

So I can't start summarising all I've been doing on this thread with a simple answer, I just hope u will see!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#86566 Jan 18, 2014
Bororo and OROMO have the same root!
A Child Of AHAYAH

New York, NY

#86567 Jan 18, 2014
Lol, this also defines you trolls adequately ???? Denialism
In human behavior, denialism is exhibited by individuals choosing to deny reality as a way to avoid dealing with an uncomfortable truth.[1] Author Paul O'Shea remarks, "[It] is the refusal to accept an empirically verifiable reality. It is an essentially irrational action that withholds validation of a historical experience or event".[2] Author Michael Specter defined group denialism as “when an entire segment of society, often struggling with the trauma of change, turns away from reality in favor of a more comfortable lie.”[3]

In science, denialism has been defined as the rejection of basic concepts that are undisputed and well-supported parts of the scientific consensus on a topic in favor of ideas that are both radical and controversial.[4] It has been proposed that the various forms of denialism have the common feature of the rejection of overwhelming evidence and the generation of a controversy through attempts to deny that a consensus exists.
7New Earth7

Europe

#86568 Jan 18, 2014
Phallusi:

It creates a sense of child reverence. Semen.

Phallus-i (with the letter 'i' talks about the unending story/immortality!

It really doesn't have anything to do with the pennis!

This is for unfazed!

Google phallusi!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#86569 Jan 18, 2014
Rever imortality.
Slave Coast

Redondo, WA

#86570 Jan 18, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill ask you......
Why do you think 'Modaabe' is found beside Tuareg in this link: cla.calpoly.edu/~tljones/ANT%20201%20Lecture%... ?????
They are the Mande!!!!!!
This is an ancient name which is the same with Medebay!!!!!! The order of melchizedek!!!!!!
The french or so (Latin) changed it to Wodaabe but you'll still find some morrocoans saying Modaabe!!!!!
IF you have been following my research very well on this thread you'll see the medebays were the ancient peoples whose language dominated the noble courts of ancient global royalties including Israel!!!!!!!
All scholars have a limited research on this, trying to distinguish and classify what they don't understand!!!!!
See an example of an extensive Mande (wodaabe) research here: etudesafricaines.revues.org
So I can't start summarising all I've been doing on this thread with a simple answer, I just hope u will see!!!!!!
Dont know alot regarding etymology. Ill take a look. The ancestors of these Mande were the Sonike people of the Sahara.
Slave Coast

Redondo, WA

#86571 Jan 18, 2014
What am I supposed to do with that Link?
Slave Coast

United States

#86572 Jan 18, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill ask you......
They are the Mande!!!!!!
Wtf kinda sources are these?
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#86573 Jan 18, 2014
Lets pretend all this is true, how did you black hebrew israelites know what every hebrew group the slaves came from, you keep saying blacks in this part of America were from this israel tribe, and that tribe..how did you find this out?
A Child Of AHAYAH

New York, NY

#86574 Jan 18, 2014
Trouble wrote:
Lets pretend all this is true, how did you black hebrew israelites know what every hebrew group the slaves came from, you keep saying blacks in this part of America were from this israel tribe, and that tribe..how did you find this out?
The evidence has been out there for eons ???? One has to look objectively??? It has been spoken of and written about for ages!
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#86575 Jan 18, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> The evidence has been out there for eons ???? One has to look objectively??? It has been spoken of and written about for ages!
I dont think you understood my question. What has been spoken of and written for ages? That blacks in the Americas are the hebrews? I get that part, but you people also point out which tribes every hebrew in america came from..you say black americans are from tribe of judah, jamaicans from tribe benjamin, etc. what i'm saying is how were you able to pin point the exact tribe the hebrews/blacks came from, what are you basing that off of? How do you know jamaicans were not from judah, dominicans from manasseh, etc..on what information are you able to pin point the exact tribe the hebrews of today came from..assuming this is true.
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#86576 Jan 18, 2014
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text> I dont think you understood my question. What has been spoken of and written for ages? That blacks in the Americas are the hebrews? I get that part, but you people also point out which tribes every hebrew in america came from..you say black americans are from tribe of judah, jamaicans from tribe benjamin, etc. what i'm saying is how were you able to pin point the exact tribe the hebrews/blacks came from, what are you basing that off of? How do you know jamaicans were not from judah, dominicans from manasseh, etc..on what information are you able to pin point the exact tribe the hebrews of today came from..assuming this is true.
I personally do not try to historically pinpoint anyone specifically ???? There is no need for me specifically???? We have been scattered to the 4 corners and represent those spoken of in the scriptures and it has been verified throughout time by the historians and when it gets down to being pinpointed whew necessary the info is hidden as I'm the Essenes and the Dead Sea Scrolls. We all know Ethiopia , Nubia , Cush, the Egyptians, Zulu , Yoruba , etc. etc., etc??????
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#86577 Jan 18, 2014
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text> I dont think you understood my question. What has been spoken of and written for ages? That blacks in the Americas are the hebrews? I get that part, but you people also point out which tribes every hebrew in america came from..you say black americans are from tribe of judah, jamaicans from tribe benjamin, etc. what i'm saying is how were you able to pin point the exact tribe the hebrews/blacks came from, what are you basing that off of? How do you know jamaicans were not from judah, dominicans from manasseh, etc..on what information are you able to pin point the exact tribe the hebrews of today came from..assuming this is true.
As in the Essenes and the Dead Sea Scrolls. Did you not ask yourself or others why the info has been hidden from the Public all these years?????
7New Earth7

Europe

#86578 Jan 18, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont know alot regarding etymology. Ill take a look. The ancestors of these Mande were the Sonike people of the Sahara.
Mandagne-Mandinke is medebay!

"Soninke-speaking ethnic group is classified as the majority of the population of people that belong to the dialect of the larger Mandagne-Mandinke language family."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakel,_Senegal

www.google.com/m...
7New Earth7

Europe

#86579 Jan 18, 2014
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Sonink...
Medebays are the ancestors of soninke that's why in west Africa you see Dyabe, Mandabe, menabe, modibo. Etc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modibo_Keta
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#86580 Jan 18, 2014
Trouble wrote:
Not everybody goes by that Hebrew chart whole heartedly. Nor does hardly anyone here claim association from any of the Isralite groups who go buy these classifications. To me "Israel" is just a name. More like a metaphor for a real life people. A real people who were REALLY dispersed from the very same continent associated with the bioblical story. Im sure that nobody on the slave ships were calling each other isralites. Sometimes the names are changed to protect the innocent.

Some people are reading the story of the "isralites" while we the diaspora and our ancestors lived it. We are the real life version of "Israel" Id also like to point out there has been no tomb of Joesph, Abraham, Jacob, Isaiah, ect that has ever been found.

When deciding whos "Israel" you really should just be looking at a REAL AFRICAN TYPE PEOPLE. Whos customs and rituals reflect the biblical story. IE Circumscion, Pouring Libations, mensural separation, animal sacrifices to gods, polygamy, ect ect.

We are the real life version of the "book."

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#86582 Jan 18, 2014
THERE IS NO PROFANITY IN MY POST!!! YOU PEOPLE ONLY DO THAT NONSENSE AS AN EXCUSE TO BLOCK MY POST ENDLESSLY. SIMPLY BECAUsE I'M BRINGING HISTORICL FACTS TO THE TABLE THE YOU CANNOT REFUTE. NOT EVEN WITH ALL OF YOUR LIE TELLING...AND THAT'S A UNDENIABLE FACT!!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#86583 Jan 18, 2014
POST "#86,581," THE IMPRINT OF AFRICA IS ALL THROUGHOUT THE SCRIPTURES AND THERE ISN'T ANYTHING YOU LIARS CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!

YEAH, THEY WILL PROBABLY DO THEiR DIRTY WORK TO DENY Y'ALL ACCESS, BUT WHAT ELSE CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THAT???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
135,000 foot jump from the edge of space 3 min Yous gots know br... 11
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 4 min The Irony 131
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 7 min NotSoDivineMsM 5,480
BW Goes on Racist Rant, Whites Clap, Must See! 8 min SobieskiSavedEurope 29
Home come women's privates don't shrink and men... 9 min Clotea 3
Who are the 16 million single white women? 10 min sassyntrashy 15
blacks shouldn't celebrate Halloween 11 min blacks are nonhuman 4
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 14 min Raynaldo 164
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 16 min Matthew_1 327
Another High School shooting 38 min NotSoDivineMsM 39