Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#86789 Jan 20, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Your gonna have a hard time proving that. No J Type has ever been found on the y or mtdna of any pharoah in history.
BTW.
Whats your y and mtdna strain? Mines is E.
Iv never had a DNA test, but my uncle is Haplogroup J1. According to latest research, Jewish women are Italian,Greek converts which throws out that disgusting Khazar theory. I dont mind them being Italian,Greek converts! I just HATED the Khazar theory and theory it was. There is absolute NO proof there was a large amount of conversion to Judaism in the ancient Khazarian Empire, nor is there any proof that there was large immigration into Northern Europe by the Khazars! It makes ABSOLUTE PERFECT SENSE that the North European Jews came from Italy,Greek but originated from Israel, Y-DNA! According to the Bible and Josephus, there were a large amount of Jews in ancient Greece/Italy! The first people buried in the catacombs of Rome were Jews 200 years before Jesus! ACTS 18
Im not sure about my fathers ancestors! I think he has mostly Malay DNA because he looks like a light skin East Indian!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#86790 Jan 20, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
No!! That is fucking myth! The term 'Ethiopia' never related to the Greek word 'Burnt Skin' and actually it doesn't refer any skin tone at all. Here is important comment by the most credited world historian JOHN D. BALDWIN. It is most likely Phoenician in origin and had spiritual link rather than skin color.
AREBIA WAS THE ANCIENT ETHIOPIA.
In the early traditions and literary records of the Greeks, Arabia is described as Ethiopia; and this name was applied to other regions occupied or controlled by the Arabian Cushites. In modern times, it has commonly been assumed, without proper inquiry, that the Ethiopians were of course Africans. This grave mistake has been the source of much misunderstanding and confusion. Another fruitful source of misapprehension is that notable exercise in etymology which derives the word Ethiopia from the Greek words, and makes it a designation for all the dark-colored races of Africa.
Careful students of antiquity now point out that "the people of Ethiopia seem to have been of the Caucasian race," meaning white? men, and that the word was, to the Greeks, perhaps really a foreign word corrupted. The Greeks themselves used the appellation as a sacred term in the religious vocabulary they had received from the Phoenicians and Egyptians. It is supposed to have been originated by what is called the serpent worship" of the Cushites. To derive it from the Greek would be as little reasonable as to derive some Greek name, such as Hellas, from modern Hungarian. Eustathius (Schol. in Homcrum) says: "^Ethiops is a title of Zeus;" Lycophron describes Prometlu HpopaQeiic AtOio ; Prometheus Kthiops, the d:rmon or tutelary deity. The appellation had a religious significance, but no reference whatever to complexion. Arabia was the original Ethiopia, or Land of cush.
The countries on the Upper Nile were called Ethiopia because they were at first colonies or dependent provinces of ancient Arabia. At a later period, when the ancient and long-continued sway of the Ethiopians of Arabia declined, and gave way to the rise of great monarchies in Western Asia and India, the Oushite regions of Asia received new masters and took new names. Arabia itself was reconstructed by new forms of political organization; and, finally, the later Greeks and the Romans introduced the custom of confining the name Ethiopia to certain African countries on the Nile, above Egypt. In the Hebrew Scriptures Arabia is uniformly described as Cush, or the Land of Cush. In the eighth chapter of Esther, where the hundred and twenty-seven provinces of the Persian Empire are described as extending "from India unto Ethiopia," this word means Arabia ; and the Ethiopian wife of Moses was an Arabian woman, being the daughter of a priest of the Midianites. In Ezekiel, that part of Northwestern Arabia which approaches Egypt is called " the border of Ethiopia," or Cush. The Arabian king, Tirhakah, who marched against Sennacherib, is called an Ethiopian, or Cushite ; and the same ethnic name is applied to the Arabian Zerah, who waged war against Asa.
SOURCE: PRE-HISTORIC NATIONS; OR, INQUIRIES CONCERNING SOME OF THE GREAT PEOPLES AND CIVILIZATIONS OF ANTIQUITY, THEIR PROBABLE RELATION TO A TILL OLDER CIVILIZATION OF THE ETHIOPIANS OR CUSHITES OF ARABIA.
BY JOHN D. BALDWIN A.M
Ag nee tog!!!!! Ancient outdated link 1800!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#86792 Jan 20, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ag nee tog!!!!! Ancient outdated link 1800!
Ethiopia never referred you, the Cape Malay for your identity marker is the E1b1a which is absent in modern Ethiopia. Actually, ancient brown colored Ethiopians colonized your ancestors the dark-colored Malays

“There are strong reasons for believing that the Cushites found the country inhabited by a dark-colored race, similar, perhaps, to the .Malays, and to the people found on most of the islands of the Indian and Pacific Oceans. It was not the policy of the Cushite race to exterminate peoples found in countries which they colonized and occupied. Their policy was to conciliate, civilize, and absorb them. The present physical characteristics of the people of India indicate that they pursued this policy in that country. Let me state some of the indications that they occupied India long before the Indo-Aryan immigration”

Pre-history nation.

Cape Malays have always been slaves! No comparison with Ethiopians!! LAMO bitch slave!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#86793 Jan 20, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Iv never had a DNA test, but my uncle is Haplogroup J1. According to latest research, Jewish women are Italian,Greek converts which throws out that disgusting Khazar theory. I dont mind them being Italian,Greek converts! I just HATED the Khazar theory and theory it was. There is absolute NO proof there was a large amount of conversion to Judaism in the ancient Khazarian Empire, nor is there any proof that there was large immigration into Northern Europe by the Khazars! It makes ABSOLUTE PERFECT SENSE that the North European Jews came from Italy,Greek but originated from Israel, Y-DNA! According to the Bible and Josephus, there were a large amount of Jews in ancient Greece/Italy! The first people buried in the catacombs of Rome were Jews 200 years before Jesus! ACTS 18
Im not sure about my fathers ancestors! I think he has mostly Malay DNA because he looks like a light skin East Indian!
Self hating n!gro. You have already said this and it is still there. Go back and see it!

Mar 1, 2013

Page 2443
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I dont hate anyone. I just dont like people stealing the history of others. My father came from Indonesia (Cape Malay) but more than likely his family interbred with other slaves from Africa and South African blacks. I real mutt lol.
Y-DNA passes via the father (100% true) and what on earth are you going to be diffrent! South African blacks are west African in origin and hence carry E1b1a. Your uncle's Y-DNA can never transmit to you, even if he fucked you. Dirty Cape Malay slave!!
Slave Coast

United States

#86795 Jan 20, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Self hating n!gro. You have already said this and it is still there. Go back and see it!
Mar 1, 2013
Page 2443

<quoted text>
Y-DNA passes via the father (100% true) and what on earth are you going to be diffrent! South African blacks are west African in origin and hence carry E1b1a. Your uncle's Y-DNA can never transmit to you, even if he fucked you. Dirty Cape Malay slave!!
Still here? Why cant you make.your own thread? Lol. That away yiu and your online mate can talk in private. What exactly do you want aa to know? Sad.
Anonmous Informer

Lynnwood, WA

#86798 Jan 20, 2014
How am I being an "Afronazi" when the truth is right there in plane sight? http://lmgtfy.com/...

I am a researcher of the truth not lies of the status quo, I am connecting all the dots and destroying the very foundation that this nation of lies was built on, people are waking up and now they know, you can no longer hide what's in plane sight anymore people see the lies, delusions, and deceptions now its time for you guys to give it up. The more you lie the more the truth will be revealed. Now you can't even say we were only west Africans because as what's just been proven is that west Africa itself was the Tribe/Kingdom of Juda. You literally confirmed through your lies what we really are.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#86799 Jan 20, 2014
Anonmous Informer wrote:
How am I being an "Afronazi" when the truth is right there in plane sight? http://lmgtfy.com/...
I am a researcher of the truth not lies of the status quo, I am connecting all the dots and destroying the very foundation that this nation of lies was built on, people are waking up and now they know, you can no longer hide what's in plane sight anymore people see the lies, delusions, and deceptions now its time for you guys to give it up. The more you lie the more the truth will be revealed. Now you can't even say we were only west Africans because as what's just been proven is that west Africa itself was the Tribe/Kingdom of Juda. You literally confirmed through your lies what we really are.
STOP TALKING RUBBISH AND READ YOUR BIBLE YOU LOW IQ DUMB B*TCH! It states in the bible, that the TRIBE OF JUDAH were taken into exile in BABYLON by Assyria!!!!! When Cyrus the Great, defeated Assyria, the TRIBE OF JUDAH returned to ISRAEL ! NOWHERE BUT NOWHERE in the bible does it say that the Tribe of Judah went into west Africa!!!! West Africans HAVE NO MIDDLE EASTERN DNA and are NOT related to INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people!!!! The Bible and modern DNA go hand in hand!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#86800 Jan 20, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mar 1, 2013
Page 2443
<quoted text>
Um....NOPE South African BLACKS COME FROM ETHIOPIA! Khoi-San people came directly from Ethiopia and thats a fact!!!! CRY ME A RIVER LOL!

Level 6

Location hidden

#86801 Jan 20, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Still here? Why cant you make.your own thread? Lol. That away yiu and your online mate can talk in private. What exactly do you want aa to know? Sad.
Stop robbing Ethiopian's history and distorting the Bible. Black is not just like west African type and it has the largest diversity of all races. The same is with their own history and culture. Biblical Ethiopia is the current Ethiopia and ancient Sudan, never closed to your root west African. There was nothing that linked ancient Ethiopians with you west Africans.

http://www.thereporterethiopia.com/index.php/...
Anonmous Informer

Lynnwood, WA

#86802 Jan 21, 2014
Yes I love it your hatred, your rage keep it coming I will continue to bring out more truth.

The dispersion of judah started in the time of jeremiah 485bc and continued through 70 AD.These men and women fled over the Atlas mountian passes into Morocco.Many went further into places beyond the deserts and rivers, back then referred to as the wilderness
The Book of 2nd Kings chp 23

26 Notwithstanding the LORD turned not from the fierceness of his great wrath, wherewith his anger was kindled against Judah, because of all the provocations that Manasseh had provoked him withal.

27 And the LORD said, I will remove Judah also out of my sight, as I have removed Israel, and will cast off this city Jerusalem which I have chosen, and the house of which I said, My name shall be there

**the father said it himself he will cast off the city of Jerusalem also
Israel and Judah will be restored in the end time as the bible prophecies show THEY ARE SCATTERD TO THE 4 CORNERS OF THE EARTH
And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What [be] these? And he answered me, These [are] the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.

Zec 1:21 Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These [are] the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up [their] horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.

Zec 7:14 But I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations whom they knew not. Thus the land was desolate after them, that no man passed through nor returned: for they laid the pleasant land desolate.

10 Sing and rejoice,: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.

12 And the LORD shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, "and shall choose Jerusalem again".

"JUDAH IS NOT IN ISRAEL AS YOU SEE HERE AGAIN" ALSO THE FATHER SHOWS HE IS NOT IN JERUSALEM NO MORE BUT HE WILL CHOOSE IT AGAIN!.I DID PROVE IT IS NOW SATAN'S SEAT

Messiah prophesied this also in Luke chapter 24 also the in Jeremiah's time when the wicked Greeks came in and took many of Judah captive and murdered raped and enslaved

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled

THIS HAPPENED IN 70AD WHEN ROME EDOMITES MOVED IN
HISTORICALLY PROVEN FACT BTW

The verse goes on to say then shall the end come. So the gentiles are still ruling in Jerusalem disguised as the true people along with the Palestinians and Ishmaelite's. The bible is true the word of God is true.

NOTES:
"Tarshish" was the name of at least two different places according to the context as explained from
a Brit-Am Biblical-Historical point of view:
Tarshish can refer to either Tarsis in Cilicia (Southeast Turkey) or to Tarshish (Tartessos to the Greeks) in Southwest Spain.
Other candidates for the name "Tarshish" in Biblical-Prophetic terms exist include America.

Level 6

Location hidden

#86803 Jan 21, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....NOPE South African BLACKS COME FROM ETHIOPIA! Khoi-San people came directly from Ethiopia and thats a fact!!!! CRY ME A RIVER LOL!
LOL! Ignorant slave! Khosian are not Bantu, like you the Cape Malay and they rarely carry the E1b1a even after mixing.

"Khoisan (also spelled Khoesaan, Khoesan or Khoe–San) is a unifying name for two groups of peoples of Southern Africa, who share physical and putative linguistic characteristics distinct from the Bantu majority of the region.[1]"

"Various Y-chromosome studies [13][14][15] since confirmed that the Khoisan carry some of the most divergent (oldest) Y-chromosome haplogroups. These haplogroups are specific sub-groups of haplogroups A and B, the two earliest branches on the human Y-chromosome tree"

Khosian are minority and distinct in South Africa

"The evidence of the Khoisan's original presence in South Africa is the distribution of their languages today, which often have extreme differences in structure and vocabulary despite close proximity, which demonstrates a long period of settlement and co-evolution of languages in the same region.[7] In contrast, the languages of Bantu-origin peoples in the region such as the Zulu and Xhosa are all very similar to one another. This indicates a much more recent common ancestry for the first Bantu group that spread and settled across the region.[8] Among their descendants, the Xhosa and Zulu adopted unique Khoisan click consonants and loan words into their respective languages"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan

Don't mix up with slave Cape Malays who are 75% E1b1a or Bantu. Cape Malays relate with majority blacks like the Zulu and Xhosa
Anonmous Informer

Lynnwood, WA

#86804 Jan 21, 2014
I made an error in one of my post's the term Negro isn't supposed to be synonymous with the term African as they are two different things and not actually one in the same Negro is supposed to be a byword and proverb for the Hebrews. Also African AE you seem mad lol get your map and try to prove me wrong, you mad because BOTH Jerusalem and Bethlehem is located directly next to the Kingdom of Juda/Slave trade so much so that even the racist 16th century map makers could acknowledge it? Lol cry moar.
Anonmous Informer

Lynnwood, WA

#86805 Jan 21, 2014
Understand this Israel and Judah are actually one in the same, collectively they are referred to as Israel BUT a civil war happened between the two that eventually split them up, the Israelites tribes
separated into two kingdoms... the Northern Kingdom of
Israel with its capital at Samaria and the Southern Kingdom
of Judah with its capital at Jerusalem.

Assyria conquered the Northern Kingdom of Israel and
scattered those Israelites into the nations
Those Israelites are often called the "10 lost tribes."

Over a century later, Babylon conquered the Southern
Kingdom of Judah and Edomites burned the temple. Those
Israelites were destined to be in Babylonian captivity
for 70 years until God's Anointed, Cyrus, conquered Babylon
and returned a portion of Judah to Jerusalem to rebuild
the temple.

Only a small fraction of Israelites returned to Jerusalem.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#86806 Jan 21, 2014
Anonmous Informer wrote:
Yes I love it your hatred, your rage keep it coming I will continue to bring out more truth.
The dispersion of judah started in the time of jeremiah 485bc and continued through 70 AD.These men and women fled over the Atlas mountian passes into Morocco.Many went further into places beyond the deserts and rivers, back then referred to as the wilderness
The Book of 2nd Kings chp 23
26 Notwithstanding the LORD turned not from the fierceness of his great wrath, wherewith his anger was kindled against Judah, because of all the provocations that Manasseh had provoked him withal.
27 And the LORD said, I will remove Judah also out of my sight, as I have removed Israel, and will cast off this city Jerusalem which I have chosen, and the house of which I said, My name shall be there
**the father said it himself he will cast off the city of Jerusalem also
Israel and Judah will be restored in the end time as the bible prophecies show THEY ARE SCATTERD TO THE 4 CORNERS OF THE EARTH
And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What [be] these? And he answered me, These [are] the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.
Zec 1:21 Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These [are] the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up [their] horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.
Zec 7:14 But I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations whom they knew not. Thus the land was desolate after them, that no man passed through nor returned: for they laid the pleasant land desolate.
10 Sing and rejoice,: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.
12 And the LORD shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, "and shall choose Jerusalem again".
"JUDAH IS NOT IN ISRAEL AS YOU SEE HERE AGAIN" ALSO THE FATHER SHOWS HE IS NOT IN JERUSALEM NO MORE BUT HE WILL CHOOSE IT AGAIN!.I DID PROVE IT IS NOW SATAN'S SEAT
Messiah prophesied this also in Luke chapter 24 also the in Jeremiah's time when the wicked Greeks came in and took many of Judah captive and murdered raped and enslaved
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled
THIS HAPPENED IN 70AD WHEN ROME EDOMITES MOVED IN
HISTORICALLY PROVEN FACT BTW
The verse goes on to say then shall the end come. So the gentiles are still ruling in Jerusalem disguised as the true people along with the Palestinians and Ishmaelite's. The bible is true the word of God is true.
NOTES:
"Tarshish" was the name of at least two different places according to the context as explained from
a Brit-Am Biblical-Historical point of view:
Tarshish can refer to either Tarsis in Cilicia (Southeast Turkey) or to Tarshish (Tartessos to the Greeks) in Southwest Spain.
Other candidates for the name "Tarshish" in Biblical-Prophetic terms exist include America.
You are a plain pathetic joke! Judah was ONE OF THE TWELVE ISRAELITE TRIBES OF ISRAEL !!!!!!!!!you dumb low IQ Afronazi! You do know that the Jews who fled to Morocco were WHITE?????hmmmmmDUMBO?
www.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:12_Tribes_of_Isra...
Moroccan JEWS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccan_Jews
Moroccan Jews ARE CALLED SEPHARDI JEWS!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#86807 Jan 21, 2014
Anonmous Informer wrote:
Understand this Israel and Judah are actually one in the same, collectively they are referred to as Israel BUT a civil war happened between the two that eventually split them up, the Israelites tribes
separated into two kingdoms... the Northern Kingdom of
Israel with its capital at Samaria and the Southern Kingdom
of Judah with its capital at Jerusalem.
Assyria conquered the Northern Kingdom of Israel and
scattered those Israelites into the nations
Those Israelites are often called the "10 lost tribes."
Over a century later, Babylon conquered the Southern
Kingdom of Judah and Edomites burned the temple. Those
Israelites were destined to be in Babylonian captivity
for 70 years until God's Anointed, Cyrus, conquered Babylon
and returned a portion of Judah to Jerusalem to rebuild
the temple.
Only a small fraction of Israelites returned to Jerusalem.
Wow you actually are starting to read the bible LOL! Yes 50000 Jews returned to Israel while the rest continued to live in Babylon which now is called Iraq!
Iraqi Jews:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_...
Not all the Israelites were taken into exile.Some remained in Israel like the Samaritans! When the Jews returned to Israel, the Samaritans and Jews did not get along because some of the Samaritans had married foreign women!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#86808 Jan 21, 2014
Anonmous Informer

Lynnwood, WA

#86809 Jan 21, 2014
So why are you getting so upset when even you yourself was going around saying AA were only west Africans when the proof I just showed you was that the slave trade itself was happening in the tribe of Juda as already documented? I've BEEN reading the bible the entire time I was posting the people taken around on the slave trade are the tribe of Juda, you're just such a racist bitch that you can't accept it.

Level 6

Location hidden

#86810 Jan 21, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You are a plain pathetic joke! Judah was ONE OF THE TWELVE ISRAELITE TRIBES OF ISRAEL !!!!!!!!!you dumb low IQ Afronazi! You do know that the Jews who fled to Morocco were WHITE?????hmmmmmDUMBO?
www.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:12_Tribes_of_Isra...
Moroccan JEWS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccan_Jews
Moroccan Jews ARE CALLED SEPHARDI JEWS!
One thing is sure! You, the Cape Malay is most unrelated pagan, never included in Adam genology. Normally, no one expects a man from Cape Malay n!gro talk anything about the Bible, Semites or Hebrews. How come a Cape Malay of slave descent talks about Israelites for you were all pagan as recent as 1700 A.D? Even after you were Muslims also called Cape Muslims. You don't even know how long Enoch walked with God! Where were you at the time of the Great flood? There were no australopid n!gros in Noah's boat! as per the Bible. I can confidently say, you are not originally from Adam! You are delusional Cape Malay who spends his time cooking in the kitchen. Wasted slave!
Keren

UK

#86811 Jan 21, 2014
7New Earth7

Europe

#86812 Jan 21, 2014
Puncho, PHAED what's ur email?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min ReplaceGOP 1,640,438
News Anti-Racist': - I Will Always Call on My Black ... 3 min Kato 68
Racism in America (May '17) 5 min Kato 982
News Detroit air pollution disproportionately affect... 19 min youll shoot your ... 2
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 32 min Cigar Face 26 4,392
Study confirms black "men" are feminine queers 33 min Dang 5
Would you date a non stereotypical black woman? 35 min Dang 12
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 38 min dreamhunk 36,469
Jewish Supremacists And Their Shabbot Goy CUCKS... 1 hr Got_Rope 40
Three Words to Describe the Blacks 2 hr EVILFuckingMonkies 84
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 4 hr EVILmonkies 76
Can America Become 80% White Again? 11 hr AngloPinkboi 608
More from around the web