Cape Town, South Africa

#86464 Jan 16, 2014
unfazed wrote:
The whitewashing of the gods of Egypt movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =U3Y_Xu9UkEEXX
and the whitewashing of Rameses:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
How could they whitewash a skeleton:
www.documentingreality.com/f10/ramesses-ii-eg...
More ancient Egyptian skeletons of snow white people:
www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegyptb...
Sorry Unfazed you cannot whitewash skeletons! Whether you like it or not, ancient Egyptians were MULTI-RACIAL!
Very white man builds the Sphinx;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
A Child of AHAYAH

San Francisco, CA

#86466 Jan 16, 2014
Lol, it really isn't funny, but it shows that these trolls really are treacherous and diabolical ?????
A Child of AHAYAH

San Francisco, CA

#86467 Jan 16, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>How could they whitewash a skeleton:
www.documentingreality.com/f10/ramesses-ii-eg...
More ancient Egyptian skeletons of snow white people:
www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegyptb...
Sorry Unfazed you cannot whitewash skeletons! Whether you like it or not, ancient Egyptians were MULTI-RACIAL!
Very white man builds the Sphinx;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
Lol , You are a part of The Historical whitewashing that has been perpetuated against our African History for ages; Lol, Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your name AGAIN; resistance to the TRUTH IS FUTILE !!!
A Child of AHAYAH

San Francisco, CA

#86468 Jan 16, 2014
Wow, one videoing on whitewashing breaks it down and the other video really does show how diabolical and treacherous things have been for eons upon eons ????
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#86469 Jan 16, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
Wow, one videoing on whitewashing breaks it down and the other video really does show how diabolical and treacherous things have been for eons upon eons ????
Youre an idiot low IQ black racist N*zi!
A Child of AHAYAH

San Francisco, CA

#86470 Jan 16, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Youre an idiot low IQ black racist N*zi!
Lol, wow ; my bad , I watched the video's and thought that they were extremely good as well as informative???? While you are contemplating what I just mentioned take this with you and try to cool off ???? Lol , You are a part of The Historical whitewashing that has been perpetuated against our African History for ages; Lol, Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your name AGAIN; resistance to the TRUTH IS FUTILE !!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#86471 Jan 16, 2014
LOL...CHICKENS DELETED MY POST TO UNPHAZED...LOL!!!

There is no DOUBT THAT YOU THINGS TRIMBLE IN YOUR BOOTS WHEN: "THE TRUH IS BEING TOLD...YOU SHALL FEAR NOW AND FOREVER YOU DEVILS...LOL!!!!!!!!!!
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT NEWS

United States

#86472 Jan 16, 2014
You devils tremble in your boots when the truth is told!!!!!!!!!!

“Calm Cultivates Wisdom”

Since: Dec 13

Landstuhl

#86473 Jan 16, 2014
Hebrew = Hiburu = Nibiru
A Child of AHAYAH

San Francisco, CA

#86474 Jan 16, 2014
FoxFurryFury wrote:
Hebrew = Hiburu = Nibiru
Hello 7, I lay claim to my heritage as a descendant of the Essenes, are you claiming the heritage of wanting to be a part of the Fallen Angels as in a follower of their teachings??????
7New Earth7

Europe

#86475 Jan 16, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Hello 7, I lay claim to my heritage as a descendant of the Essenes, are you claiming the heritage of wanting to be a part of the Fallen Angels as in a follower of their teachings??????
Lol! U kidding me
7New Earth7

Europe

#86476 Jan 16, 2014
Y ya think de man be me?

Say so
7New Earth7

Europe

#86477 Jan 16, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
LOL...CHICKENS DELETED MY POST TO UNPHAZED...LOL!!!
There is no DOUBT THAT YOU THINGS TRIMBLE IN YOUR BOOTS WHEN: "THE TRUH IS BEING TOLD...YOU SHALL FEAR NOW AND FOREVER YOU DEVILS...LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Do u ever send emails? This is beginning to occur a lot
7New Earth7

Europe

#86478 Jan 16, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Hello 7, I lay claim to my heritage as a descendant of the Essenes, are you claiming the heritage of wanting to be a part of the Fallen Angels as in a follower of their teachings??????
Essenes = puff puff pass www.google.com/search...
7New Earth7

Europe

#86479 Jan 16, 2014
Notice one deep secret in this spice tade link (ie incense route): en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spice_trade

Do u see that whites have been pretending not to know that when they say ancients traded on spices, the main attraction or leading "plant" was termed "incense" but they will never tell u it was cannabis that they later lied to us calling cannabis incense?????????

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incense_route

Essenes = Incense = puff puff pass

Read and see incense dominated, caused wars, changed history for good!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#86480 Jan 16, 2014
The psychactive nature of incense was lost in time:
"...the ceremonial use of incense in contemporary ritual is most likely a relic of the time when the psychoactive properties of incense brought the ancient worshipper in touch with supernatural forces." - British Encyclopedia
7New Earth7

Europe

#86481 Jan 16, 2014
psychoactive

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#86482 Jan 16, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>JEWS ARE MIDDLE EASTERN SHEMITES !!!!!!!!!!ETHIOPIANS ARE PITCH BLACK AFRICAN CUSHITES! Stop trying to steal MY peoples history! Do these INDIGENOUS Samaritians who have lived in Israel for over 3000 years look like Ethiopians?????
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Low IQ DUMB AFRONAZI B*TCH !!!!!!!!!!
"Your people"!!!!! Delusional slave!!

What you have posted about you, 9 months before

Mar 1, 2013

Page 2443 #52990
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I dont hate anyone. I just dont like people stealing the history of others. My father came from Indonesia (Cape Malay) but more than likely his family interbred with other slaves from Africa and South African blacks. I real mutt lol.
When did Jews come from Malays?? You are odd bitch as usual. Worthless wasted slave. You know, actually Ethiopians have more than enough evidences, related to their lingustic, screpture and cultural basis. The most remarkable evidence is the recent Archeological discovery by German scholars, like Leeman.

There is live archeological evidence of Jews presence in ancient D'mt northern Ethiopia, at the latest 800 B.C. Sofar, there is no comparable evidence elsewhere in the world

The Evidence=The word 'Br"

The most important inscriptional evidence supporting the Sheba-Menelik Cycle is found on two of three Sabaean incense burners [photo, page 37] kept in the Church of Abun Garima at Adi Kaweh, a hilltop village eight kilometers south-west of Wukro, near Mekele in Ethiopia [Schneider 1973; Leeman 2009]. The church is sited on a much older structure, most probably a major Sabaean temple, because the two larger incense burners were found a hort distance respectively at and below two other hill top Sabaean structures to the east and west of Adi Kaweh. The eastern site is the alleged burial place of Queen Yodit, the pagan-Hebraic leader who destroyed Aksum in the 10th century A.D., and also the location of ca.800 B.C. Sabaean temple in the process of excavation [Leeman 2009]"

"The Sabaean inscriptions state that the area was part of the realm of D’mt and was ruled by four named high kings and kings of Shebaand D’mt, three of whom ruled with unnamed high queens and queens of Sheba3 over a mixed population of red (Semitic) Sabaeans and black (Cushitic)’BR (Hebrew)[Schneider 1973, Fattovich 1990].4 The inscriptions are the work of professional stone masons from Marib (Yemen) and indicate that the Sabaeans were at that time making a major effort to dominate the area while cooperating in conjunction with the local (probably Cushitic) population [Durrani:122] It is generally assumed that the realm of D’mt with a major centre at Yeha, the site of a huge Sabaean temple, gave way to Aksum around the first century B.C. but this is not absolutely certain and the D’mt realm may have lasted until Queen Yodit’s time (she was queen of “Damot” ca. A.D. 970)"

"The Adi Kaweh inscriptions therefore support the story that a mixed population of Sabaeans and Hebrew (Israelites) was ruled jointly by kings and queens of Sheba in northern Ethiopia one hundred and twenty five years after Solomon’s death and probably much earlier. The inscriptions at Adi Kaweh are the oldest mention of the Hebrew people"

https://www.academia.edu/257415/THE_SABAEAN_I...

Stick to your n!groid and slave root or remain helpless jealous!!

http://www.google.com.et/imgres...

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#86484 Jan 16, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The cowardly b*tch Ethiopians got conquered by the Italians!!! LOL
Idiot slave bitch!! You are just posting non-sense dreams of yours and that is typical of slaves from the Cape Malay. Of course no single man in the world ever miss the famous Ethiopian ADWA victory and Ethiopia as the only uncolonized country in Africa and among few in the world.

Infact many also know ancient Ethiopians colonized your ancesster the Malay

“There are strong reasons for believing that the Cushites found the country inhabited by a dark-colored race, similar, perhaps, to the .Malays, and to the people found on most of the islands of the Indian and Pacific Oceans. It was not the policy of the Cushite race to exterminate peoples found in countries which they colonized and occupied. Their policy was to conciliate, civilize, and absorb them. The present physical characteristics of the people of India indicate that they pursued this policy in that country. Let me state some of the indications that they occupied India long before the Indo-Aryan immigration”

Source: PRE-HISTORIC NATIONS; OR, INQUIRIES CONCERNING SOME OF THE GREAT PEOPLES AND CIVILIZATIONS OF ANTIQUITY, THEIR PROBABLE RELATION TO A TILL OLDER CIVILIZATION OF THE ETHIOPIANS OR CUSHITES OF ARABIA.
BY JOHN D. BALDWIN A.M

i.e you the Cape Malay are the only people in the world that never lived with out slavery, at least beginning from 8,000 B.C. In short, you are born for the purpose of slavery. No other people is as slave as you are
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#86485 Jan 16, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot slave bitch!! You are just posting non-sense dreams of yours and that is typical of slaves from the Cape Malay. Of course no single man in the world ever miss the famous Ethiopian ADWA victory and Ethiopia as the only uncolonized country in Africa and among few in the world.
Infact many also know ancient Ethiopians colonized your ancesster the Malay
“There are strong reasons for believing that the Cushites found the country inhabited by a dark-colored race, similar, perhaps, to the .Malays, and to the people found on most of the islands of the Indian and Pacific Oceans. It was not the policy of the Cushite race to exterminate peoples found in countries which they colonized and occupied. Their policy was to conciliate, civilize, and absorb them. The present physical characteristics of the people of India indicate that they pursued this policy in that country. Let me state some of the indications that they occupied India long before the Indo-Aryan immigration”
Source: PRE-HISTORIC NATIONS; OR, INQUIRIES CONCERNING SOME OF THE GREAT PEOPLES AND CIVILIZATIONS OF ANTIQUITY, THEIR PROBABLE RELATION TO A TILL OLDER CIVILIZATION OF THE ETHIOPIANS OR CUSHITES OF ARABIA.
BY JOHN D. BALDWIN A.M
i.e you the Cape Malay are the only people in the world that never lived with out slavery, at least beginning from 8,000 B.C. In short, you are born for the purpose of slavery. No other people is as slave as you are
Oh please stop with your 18th century links!!!! Malays HAVE NO African DNA! If the Ethiopians conquered them, they must have all benn homosexual fairyies LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 2 min Marcus Washington 2
What African Americans really are 2 min Harrisson 38
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,523,103
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 4 min Marcus Washington 881
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 6 min Paul McCartney is... 213
SadButTrue, Wat Up, Girl? 9 min Keepin It Real 2
Negro behavior in public places 12 min Keepin It Real 37
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 35 min Paul 1,497
WM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. Elli... (Jan '15) 1 hr Paul 136
More from around the web